DirecTV

Username: The_real_dude

Post Number: 2
Dudes of DISH. Talk to me about DirecTV? Anyone know anything? Good? Bad? I'm thinking of getting it. I already have DISH NeTwOrK. How can I get DirecTV?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7322
Pick up the telephone and call them (directv -DTV), thats the ONLY way!....or have a family member or good friend who already has it (DTV subscription), send U one of their receivers with the card and U buy a dish and put it on the roof...then split the bill with them...thats called Sub sharing, which is posted here 1000 times in the archives...use the search feature here if U want all the sub sharing info..

Post Number: 3
LK is in the house!!! Duuuude, you're hilarious. Thanks.

Post Number: 4
LK rocks the hizooouuuse!!!

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 561
You can get it from calling them up and subscribing. they are now 100% lease on the system so now the sub gets free(meaning not $400 today) receiver to use but a fee each month for it.....

Their is no known way to use a FTA receiver to get diretv

If you google or search around yes their are site were you can buy receivers from $100-1400 US that may or may not work. Most are scams so buyer beware

As far as Dish VS Dirctv they are about the same in all reality...same HBO's same Locals mostly, same crappy compressed digital pic..dish has some programing the dirct does not and dirct has some that dish does not.......I heard yesterday Dirctv will have some nascar PPV stuff that dish will not have for example

Post Number: 5
Jay is the shizall!!! Niiiice. Thanks, yo!

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 562
Lk,

I forgot about Sub sharing ((my mom and sis do it )) LoL

Bronze Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 86
/\ If FTA ever dies... It's Directv hands down, BEV, Dish, Star aren't even in the ballpark!!!

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 580
For me if FTA died....I would dust off the 4dTV and get my BUD back running!

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 654
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Super_mod

Post Number: 25
Beyond sub-sharing, there is still hope for DTV... The Neosat Ipro2000 handles Videoguard, which as I understand it, is the equivelent of Mexican DTV, something that nobody has cracked before. Pretty exciting stuff for the FTA world. If you want to learn more (as I don't have all the info), please head over to F2ATV or AL7bar.

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 658
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Super_mod

Post Number: 26
My goodness, Ryerson is afraid of the real FTA issues and chooses to cover them with interesting grahics like this. Check it out man, you might actually learn something......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us