Brand New FTA site, you have to check this one out.

Bronze Member
Username: Super_mod

Post Number: 13
[link removed]

Username: Lucky_lady

Post Number: 4
Cool site, thanks for the info.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7221
Most new sites are VERY dangerous, and want your email address and IP for things that U will NOT appreciate..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
This is a respectable site, I know the admin personally, he is a good guy and has been an admin/mod at a site I have gone to for years, so everything is on the up and up. No worries folks...... Don't get me wrong, I love this site too and always come here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
[link removed]

Post Number: 5
Nah, this site is ok, thanks Jake. I have seen these people before at respectable site, but I too undestand LK's comment, a lot of sites will sell your info, just have to be careful and go to places that you trust.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Yes, they sure will, it has gotten really bad lately. Just have to be careful is all.....

Post Number: 7
I know it's a bit off topic, but Super Bowl predictions anyone? After watching the Colts game last night, I really want to see Peyton win the big one.......

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 202
Super Bowl Predictions

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/313036.html

Bronze Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 84
been to this site it is a good safe one

Gold Member

Post Number: 7254
how could u possibly know from a few visits..do u know the owners, the admins, server location?...have u done a malware or spyware check of them...have u got some new spamming emails since your visits?

the site just opened 2 days ago!...nobody can possibly know this info yet!...How do u know it's not another Keaton owned site?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
I have known some of the mods and admin from other sites been chatting with them for a while now they came together and decided to open there own site.

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 604
I'm not very good at keeping track of username changes and that kind of thing (i have little time), but who are these new usernames, Gina, Jake and eatfish?

Why are they having a discussion about how good this new site in question is?

Sorry u guys, but until a respected member of this site gives testimonial, i ain't going for it.

Thanks to LK for asking the questions, pointing out the obvious, and providing the reality check for all.

In time, it may turn out that this new site is credible or useful - and i apologize 2 the members who are showing support, but credibility here is key, as well it should be.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
true credibility is key but why follow the crowd you seem like an intelligent person why not make that decision about the site yourself
I have been on this site for years as a reader not much to add but have decided in the past year to start contributing.
Eatfish is my one and only username.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 607
Hi Eatfish,

It is not so much about following the crowd... i do make my own choices.

But i think it important to point out 2 other users that just because several members are singing this new site's praises, one should pay careful attention 2 who is providing this testimonial.

For example, Jake Snodgrass has 13 posts at time of thread creation - who is he?

Gina has a grand total of 4 at her first post in this thread. She said it [site] was "good", and she thanked Jake Snodgrass.

They may be very well-intentioned, but i think it is prudent 2 point out the obvious as well.

Again, no disrespect to u, Gina, or Jake Snodgrass.

Username: Frobisher

Cambridge, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 9
I tried to register in this site but was rejected since I do not have a referal name.

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 110
GREAT New Site....LK FREE ZONE

www.FreedomFTA.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 7259
I checked it out...I don't recognize any admins or mods there at all, and I know most after being around for many years...where did they come from?...and little to no info or posts there..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7260
Domain name: FREEDOMFTA.COM

Registrant Contact:

Robert Newstead (jester00@mail.com)
+.
Fax: +.
1755 Regent St.
Apt. 22
sudbury,, Ontario P3E 3Z7
CA

Administrative Contact:

+.
1755 Regent St.
Apt. 22
CA

Technical Contact:

+.
1755 Regent St.
Apt. 22
CA

Name Servers:
NS5.NOCSTATION.INFO
NS6.NOCSTATION.INFO

Creation date: 14 Jan 2007 16:33:28
Expiration date: 14 Jan 2009 16:33:28

Current Registrar: ENOM, INC.
IP Address: 69.90.92.10 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: CA(CANADA)-QUEBEC-MONTREAL
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Other
Lock Status: clientTransferProhibited
Web Site Status: Active
DMOZ no listings

Gold Member

Post Number: 7261
BTW...this is PUBLIC information, available to everybody..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Wow, I didn't mean to start any trouble here, but I think LK has got this whole thing wrong, all I was doing is sharing something I thought was cool, nothing more, I know the mods and admins there, they are good folks and have been around for a long time. Granted, I am a nobody at this site, but for goodness sake, I can't speak my mind? I thought that was the whole idea behind "the forum"...... Anyhow, like I said, I didn't mean to cause any trouble.....

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 278
Dont worry jake.LK is a totaly parinoid basket case and post wh0re.
But no-one likes a spammer either.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Thanks Herb Toker, I really didn't mean to come off like that. No dis-respect intended.

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
Spam...

Give me a break the only user that spams this site is LK he post the same scammer site list message over and over.. Thats because he is making money from the sites on the list he claims to be safe sites..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7265
Jake...I don't know U...or even spoke to U in this thread...I made a simple honest statement that everybody who's been in DSS for awhile knows...BE CAREFUL OF NEW SITES...I will ask satscams about that site..and who actually owns it...crashoverkill or keaton?...and I do not know the people there...where did they come from?... I'm not looking for trouble, but we have many newbies here, and I still admin for many years at many sites and am protective of members from any possible scams and bad sites..and there are many out there...surely U would understand why I am leary of any new site ...Keaton and crash are still around opening new sites and picking peoples pockets eventually..

would U go buy a car tomorrow that was NEVER established/released or has no history in previous years?...I surely wouldn't...would U trust an airplane or ship on its maiden voyage?...get my drift!..

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
We get your drift if your not collecting the money from the sponsors of said sight Then it's a sting operation or scam site... Just like you have reported this site Ecoustics is run by the FFC and it's a big sting operation... No one with half a brain falls for your lame-azz reasoning anymore you have been exposed for what you really are nothing more than a peice of bottom feeder scum...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
I totally get what you are saying.... I read that list of trusted sites that you put out and a lot of these mods are from one of those sites as well as a few others, I am not at liberty to say which ones, but since you trust these sites, I imagine that you must frequent them, so you really should know where most of them are from. Personally I have been at F2ATV for a couple of years now......
I realize that you weren't speaking directly to me, I just wanted to clear the air is all. I hope that you didn't take my comment as an attack, if you did, I appologize.
I can understand the need for safety, especially in this day and age. I'm sure once you find out from your sources who put up the site you will know that I meant no malice whatsoever and they are good/dependable folks.

Bronze Member
Username: Lksuxit

Post Number: 96
LK up to his stupid scare tactics again, which never work. You are such an azz LK, I can't believe how nice Mr Snodgrass is being to you. You don't deserve that much respect from anybody. You are a lame azz, nobody likes you and your Mom didn't hug you enough as a kid.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7279
Now another idiot appears...dsscommunity and LK suxit..

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
Neither Crash or Keaton own Freedomfta, LK. It's a bunch of the mods from AL7bar.tc, how could you not know that? You like to think of yourself as God's gift to FTA, but know nothing of a very well established and run site? How stupid are you?I think you are trying to start another rumor. Like the FBI, FCC or DN own this site and the mods are conspiring to get you. Those that talk sh*t to you must be the mods of this site here to create a posting frenzy to gain revenue from sponsors. Dss is right, you are the lowest of low. A true scumbag in every sense of the word and everyone sees through your bs.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
Nice comeback...post wh0re.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7282
U are such a punk...Fukck U..U need a beat down!...U talk alot of trash behind that 110 pound weakling body of yours..U are feeble minded and a wus, who just likes to start sh*it on the net, cause U can't handle yourself in public with REAL men!...in fact, I think you are a chick!

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
Yeah really old men with a weak heart whos days are numbered anyway...

Maybe we can share a beer at the City of Palms on Yankees game day...We will see who is scared then...

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
110 lbs huh? Maybe in 6th grade LOL. Think whatever you like LK, facts are facts, your childish threats of physical violence only show what sort of weak minded d*ck l*cker you are. Hell yeah I could use an azz beating, but you at 5 foot 6 and 320 lbs are not the man to give it to me. You needed to stay on the t*t a bit longer as an infant, fate has been unkind to some as you well know. All the teasing you had to endure at school made for one f*cked up adult, and members here can see that with your empty threats and by your projecting said weaknesses onto those who do not bow down to your brainwashing and holier then thou attitude. F*ck off.

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
LMFAO you nailed it baby!

You the man !

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

Post Number: 21
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 7285
In fact I will be there for that game...I have 4 tickets already, that I bought last month!...March 12th....in fact I will be at about 10 games..section 103 to be exact!

pal, U want to meet me, NO problem!...I'll leave U on Cleveland St, when I'm done with ya!...and U won't be looking too pretty!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7286
and if U live near Ft Myers or Cape Coral, thats even better , cause I can meet U any day of the week!...I'll settle this BS once and for all!

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
Settle down LK, you know the doctor said you can't get all worked up...you'll have another coronary. Hehehe, on second thought go ahead and get worked up .

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
Sounds like fun! I might be there.. We have been planning on a vaction to Captiva.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 149
Gheyboi has mspaint running... Mister I have no life so I can spent hours playing with my computer drawing programs... "Oh boy I have so much fun"

Another worthless attempt just like the last 100 pictures you spent hours making where..

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1542
But they are funny! LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 286
LK=Seaman(Hero)
&
Ryerson=Swallow(Sidekick)

Seaman & Swallow.Super Post Wh0res.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7288
Notice the times all the sh*it happens here everyday, after 2PM , when they all get home from high school...istead of being out and chasing some chooch or playing sports, they go play on the net and hide behind their computers,..

Silver Member

Post Number: 287
PRFRMNJ=Underdog.
Shoe shine boy he's humble and lovable.
But when theres a call for help...........

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 461

Hey Guys
I will have to get a ticket for that game.
I haven't seen a good street fight in a long time.I am getting tried of watching these
computers and keyboard fights.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
LK--->Upload<--Dss

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 462

Hey dss
I have forgot to mention this to you.
LK said that he has 4 tickets to the game.
If you don't have 4 tickets, you should
take your launch with you, it could turn out
to be a long day.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1549
Ryerson - You are too much! LMAO...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Grown men talking like children, does ecoustics not watch what is being said here? If you want to pick a fight, go to your local bar it's alot easier than all that typing / photo editing...... My two cents.

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
Ryerson is the town idiot.. He some what mentally challenge.. But his mommy lets him play with mspaint and pats him on the back telling him print out the picture.. I will hang your beautiful picture on the frig for all to see how good of a artist my LITTLE boi is... Sad but hey it's a existants non the less

Username: Davpar

Calgary, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 1
The site referenced in the beginning of this thread is rum by a known scammer Rob Newstead. He goes by many nics. We have already banned 3 of his nics from my site. (m a x f t a.net)

This site should be just ignored so it may fade off into insignificance! It does NO good to keep talking about it. Google Spiders will just pick up the talk, and more publicity, more people scammed!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Dave, I don't know who R. Newstead is, man, why doesn't everyone judge for themselves, if you like it, recognize people you trust, then register..... If you don't like it, or think it's a scam then don't join. Seems pretty simple to me.....

Username: Davpar

Calgary, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 10
Jake Snodgrass, it's not that easy for the noobies. They will get sucked into a scam way too easy. This is a known fact. You need to do some research. That guy is a scammer and runs that site. He actually ripped me off once in Germany at an electronics show. I have watched him try his tricks since. I am just trying to do my duty as a member of the community. If you don't believe me, you do so at your own peril. I know what I am talking about! I've been doing this since the C-Band days.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Dave, you really must be confused, the guy who runs it is one of the nicest and most knowledgeable people I know. I have known him for a long time and he has always been "straight up".
What is all this doom and gloom stuff, sounds like paranoia is spreading like wildfire around these parts..... Also sounds like "someone else's" agenda, who could that be????

Bronze Member
Username: Worldftacom

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 18
Jake welcome to forum hell...all theses guys have to do is bash each other...anytime fresh meat comes around they jump on it like predators on fresh meat..pay them no mind at all..You seem like a nice guy and I respect where your coming from..hope a 1000 new fta sites popup for all of us when da sh-t hits the fan again..and it will.
These guys all represent the very worst our hobby has to offer and have been banned by virtually every free site out there..they don't respect each other, and they don't respect themselves..nuff said..now jump on this coyotes..

worldfta.com said it..now go ruin somebody else's day...jerks

Silver Member
Username: Psychomofo

Post Number: 121
Right on worldfta and good for you Jake. I am glad it is not just me who feels like these jerks are the bottom of the barrel. I am very happy to see you guys stand up against their brainwashing and smack talking tactics.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 639
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Thanks guys, I'm starting to understand what you guys are saying, this site really doesn't have much structure, but hey, to each their own.....

Another thing Dave, if you think this guy "ripped you off", then go hit him up now that you know where he is? I know I would have a few choice words for someone that stole something from me..... Rather than cutting someone down on this site, where it really does no good... Just a thought.
Ryerson is starting to worry me with all this "alternate lifestyle" stuff, not that there is anything wrong with that, but there are some things I don't need to see.....

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 641
Jake, maybe u should contact mr. suxit if ur worried about being left out.

sorry, i'm not into that lifestyle, but since u are, maybe u can take the usual suspects with u 2 ur new site where u can enjoy each other's company.

i suspect ur not jake snodgrass after all.... but nonetheless, i'm sorry i offended u by posting pics of ur friends.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Ryerson, If you would read what I said, I wasn't name calling, afterall I am an adult and can solve problems reasonably without resorting to name calling or posting h0m0$exual photos...... Grow up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
Bump

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
New FTA Site now open...LOL

[link removed]

Bronze Member

RYERSON, @ WAR WA... IP & H...

Post Number: 36
....... Upload
LK Suxit

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
....... Upload
Dsscomm...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Psycho Mofo Upload
Jake Snodgrass .. LK Suxit

UploadDsscom...
Herb_Toker

Username: Pffft

Ya Right

Post Number: 1
LK Suxit, that was the freakn cheesiest shortcut ever. boy you sure have to go low to get people to that freakn site. bet you have to take candy with you to find a date as well. Prob one of them sick bast@rds at the Elementry schools trying to pick up the school boys ive been hearing about. LOSER!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
...beeen hearing alot about school boys huh, Mr. Pig..... Who the heck are you anyway, I have a few guesses......

Ya Right

Post Number: 7
and after the crap ive been reading the last month i'd say you would be so damn wrong that you would just make a freakn fool of yourself. go back to your school boy boyfriend ya sperm guzzling sewer troll

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Hmmm, Ryerson has a new screen name folks.....h0m0 stuff as always, you aren't fooling anyone......

Ya Right

Post Number: 8
LMAO sorry no ive never had any name by Ryerson. nice try though. just goes to prove you are a loser. from what ive seen Ryerson does pictures. ive never done it. although some of his stuff is pritty funny

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Well, Ryerson, that would be way too obvious if you did the pictures..... But the h0m0 stuff will give you away every time..... English lesson... P-r-e-t-t-y, get it right next time.

Ya Right

Post Number: 9
ya, so your a tool and i cant spell. i'll get over it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 200
These are all LK Free Zones. Nobody will talk badly to you, guaranteed. Full of helpful members and staff.

http://www.abadss.com

For a list of the top Fifty sites

http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums/ (All Receivers)
http://www.dsscentral.n*et/ (All Receivers)

It's interesting after doing a Whois, most of the above blocked sites are hosted on the same server..Which is located overseas.. If it's so called safe... WHY! have the owners of the sites paid to have their identity blocked from public view.... They can't be hiding from [Big Brother]. They said it was safe overseas?

I can only think they hiding from the FTA community from fear of public persecution. Because of all the skelton's in the closet.

I can't speak for the rest of the pepople gheypixboi has listed. I can say, I myself have no finacial association with any site I have ever listed.. I have only found them to be friendly and informative.. I have also found them to be free of the scum associated with this hobby.

LK (Warthhog) and the people he runs with are in the business of selling STB's. Most people after spending a little time on a site LK and the bozo crew have listed over and over can see for themselves what the true motivation behind the sites are..

The sites I have posted are sites that don't allow the likes of LK and his scamming cronie crew.

quote:

But newbies don't know any better and are the ones that end up paying the price. All I'm saying is lets not misslead people in false safety when the risks are greater if your home base of operations is in the United States.

You scammers keep saying new sites based in the USA are not safe because of Yada Yada Yada..

Yet you all have posted information such as Dish Keys etc on here.. Knowing Ecoustics is hosted in the USA..

This has placed you at the risk base upon your own claims of how to play it safe.

Your attempts to place fear in the minds of members of the FTA Community with this garbage just shows you have alternitve motifs with your bashing of the new sites and it's nothing but pure garbage.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
quoting dsscom...:
"I can say, I myself have no finacial association with any site I have ever listed.. I have only found them to be friendly and informative.. I have also found them to be free of the scum associated with this hobby."

Listen loser!!! U ARE the SCUM u speak of!!

For someone with NO vested interest in the sites u push, u sure like 2 promote ur own sites on Ecoustics.

Most users can see that at least LK and other senior members here point people 2 the trusted, reputable sites - no to mention the home of the official receiver sites.

All u do is push new sites.

U have "financial association: LMFAO - ur a loser! Because nobody else would go 2 the lengths u go to in promoting "new" sites.

Ur a pest, and it's shyt like u that leads innocent people over 2 the wolves.

PIZZ OFF scammer.. we see right thru u.}

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
Ryerson, your reasoning is somewhat f*cked, just because you can't comprehend why someone without a financial connection to a site promotes it, doesn't mean that is not the way it is. And just because you say it, doesn't make it true. People here are a lot smarter then you. Your daddy LK does it multiple times on a daily basis, with your way of thinking, my theory is correct in that he makes money by getting people to go to the sites he lists all the time. Let me guess...LK is the exception to your screwed up philosophy? You are not the sharpest pencil in the box.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Ryerson's high school grapic arts classes are finally paying off, I'll bet mommy and daddy are so proud of you......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
i'll bet ur 2 daddies are proud of u too....

now, fukc off!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1712
I'm going to coment on this while I've said I'm staying away from this BS. Fact is that people try to promote their sites and for example "Chancy" will posts his files at al7bar. tk first and then HE will post his files at DSS community. Ironically, I've spoken to him to find out about this and while you will not see his name in a lot of site (which I won't mention ) he actually either emails his files for some sites to post or posts them himself. You make the call. GET THEM FROM HIM or get them second hand.... I'm sure LK gets the same emails since I see his addee on mine...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us