Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 401

Hey juan
I hope that you are right,but don't
count New England out.
They have the most experience.
San Diego could come down with
the shakes, so I will take New England plus 5 points.Even thou it looks like a sucker's bet.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7068
Here come the Brady bunch!!!...Go Pats!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7069
BTW...TODAY , Chargers and Pats don't play, its TOMORROW at 4:30 pm EST (CBS)...and at 8:00, its Seattle at Chicago (FOX)

TODAY its Colts at Baltimore at 4:30 (CBS)...and Philly an New Oleans at 8:00pm (FOX)..

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1270
LK - We doing 12 packs on any of these games?

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

Superior Lake, Northwestern... Canada

Post Number: 361
But .mentally the game has to be won today.eh

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 775
The Pats are a methodical machine. I would have to say that once they get in the playoffs, they have to be the favorite to go all the way. But I would love to see the Colts succeed this year in making it to the Super Bowl. Not likely though. What happened to the Vikings???? Aaaarrgghhh!Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Da_one

Post Number: 16
go hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 186
i'm with u juan,

tonight- Saints over Eagles

tomorrow- Chargers over New England

Gold Member

Post Number: 7070
I mistakenly stated that the Seattle at Chicago game is at 8:00 pm tomorrow- Sunday, its at 1:00pm EST..

and yes the Colts beat Baltimore earlier today, and IMO opinion the Colts have the best kicker in the NFL with former Pats player Adam Vinatieri (Mr Clutch)...

Go Pats!

Bronze Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 63
I think the Colts have the winning team this year.

Go Colts

Gold Member

Post Number: 7073
The N.O Saints marched on over the Philly Eagles yesterday...

If my Pats don't get in, then I will be rooting for P Manning, Adam V, and the Colts..

Go Pats!...the Brady Bunch!...expect the "D", Brushi, Seymour, Vrabel, Samuels, Harrison (if he plays) to have a big day...and the "O" with Brady, Maroney, Faulk, Dillion, T Brown, and Watson and Graham will step up to the plate and outscore the Chargers...

Silver Member

SO.California

Post Number: 187
how bout them Saints? lol

Super Bowl 41 Saints vs. Chargers

Don't matter who takes it, both are my teams

No pressure on both my teams, even though they both don't have any playoff experience. But again, who needs any. Most of the remaining games are at home. You play to win, you loss you go home. Both been playin damn good!!!! who dat

Silver Member

Post Number: 368
I don'..t believe the Saints will be playing in the SB.
Theire fans have to be happy they are there.First time in many yeras.How long ago?.

Silver Member

SO.California

Post Number: 190
bout 39-40 years, first time they ever been in the playoffs. the only way the Saints playing at home next week is, if Seattle wins today which i doubt. Unless they get lucky again like they did last week with Dallas. Like i said Saints or Chargers, baby!

Bronze Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 87
Pats beat the best team in the NFL at their home

Silver Member

Post Number: 369
What a game.Rivers super. SD defeated themselves.Some SD players need to be more professional.Too many big mistakes by both team make a big game looks like a college match.;without that,supergame.No more opponents for the Pats.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7087
SD SUCKED TODAY.....and if Brady (who sucked today) PLAYED LIKE A PRO, THE SCORE WOULD HAVE BEEN-34 not 24-21...I WAS NOT IMPRESSED WITH BRADY, AT ALL....THE "D" WAS GREAT, AND THE "O" PLAYED WELL ( LINE , RUNNING BACKS AND RECEIVERS) BUT BRADY PLAYED THE WORSE, I HAVE EVER SEEN HIM...I Think his girlfriend with 3 kids, who dumped him about a month ago has his mind all twisted...

SD and LT..... were WAY overated!...my bookie took a bath with me...LOL...I hope he has enuff money left after paying me, so he can pay his house mortgage!....LOL...I owned him ALL year!...he can't cut enuff hair to pay all his losses...LOL

Bring on the Colts...if the REAL Brady shows up, then Pats will win, otherwise Colts will beat Chicago in the Superbowl..

BTW...my predictions above were pretty much on the money...I stated Pats needed more than 21 to win..

I think I will double up with the bookie, ....I can use a trip to Europe....LOL

Go Pats!

Silver Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 181
Go Bears!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7093
Bears barely beat Seattle (who sucks)!...they'll be lucky to beat the Saints...nevermind WINNING the Superbowl...Rex is dumber than dog sh*it!

Silver Member

SO.California

Post Number: 191
Damn, Chargers were a big disappointment today man.

No worries, my Saints are still in it.

How bout that season premiere of 24, nice huh.

Silver Member

Post Number: 370
But, the zidane stuff is invading the NFL too. the head butt (sucks) a copy cat.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7108
huh?...too much tequila buddy...LOL ...WTF are U talking about!

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 776
Drayton Florence's headbutt cost the Chargers 3 points. Stupid play.

Silver Member

Post Number: 371
LK. did you remember the head butt, it change the game ,that happens after the plays .the SD were penalized, how many yards, I don't like that my team win like that. For that reason I changed my Italian team.That kind of wins are good for the hard core fans, no for whom like to appreciate the true Football game, something is wrong with the proffesional players. before, was the Baseball WS, now the best team and candidates to win the SP .Boxing (sucks),No even if the SD should won the game I could gave them my approval. , nobody deserves to win that kind of game. That's good for the fan's ego no for the sport.Won the team that sucked less ,no wwho played better ...BTW Miami is a good place to spend a few days there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7115
OOH yes I saw the entire game...I think going for it on 4th and 11 was a tard move by "Marty"..

hey Juan, hows that crow taste today?....LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 373
No too bad. I stopped at the end of second quarters./

Silver Member

Post Number: 414

Hey juan
Win or Lose you need to stick
with you team if you are a true fan.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
peyton and the colts should have no problem with Brady and the pats as long as there defence shows up like it has the last 2 weeks.
Colts are 9-0 at home this year no chance for the pats.
GO COLTS

Silver Member

Post Number: 420

Hey eatfish
I hope that you are right.
Be careful what you are saying.
After the game, you might have to
change your name to eatcrow.

BTW do you really eat fish? I love fish.

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 777
SUPER BOWL XLIUpload

Gold Member

Post Number: 7116
The Pats always have the Colts number at playoff time...if Brady puts on his game face and throws a few good passes, the Colts will come up short!...I believe U will see the Pats and Bears in Miami on 4 Feb!

Silver Member

Post Number: 425

Hey Hawaiian
LOOKING GOOD

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 778
Colts defense finally showed up these past few games. Should be a good one with the Pats. Saints really impressed me against Philly. I'm a diehard Trojan fan so gotta go with my boy Reggie. Depends on the weather and what Bears team shows up.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 519
U say the Pats ALWAYS have their number? 2 times! Both were in Foxboro werent they? Maybe not... but whoever wins that game is ur superbowl winner. Easily! GO COLTS!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1347
I believe it's about two things:

1. Team of destiny = Saints
2. Team Due = Colts

My prediction will be Saints and Colts... But I wouldn't bet on it! LOL

Silver Member

Tennessee

Post Number: 520
Very true PJ... damn hurricane Katrina!!! Getting them fired up!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Yes I eat fish Kavin.
I dont think I will have to eat crow colts are due peyton is doing it and there defence is playing when it counts.
Colts all the way

Gold Member

Post Number: 7117
I will say that I honestly respect Tony Dungee, Peyton Manning , and Adam Vinatieri, who (ex Patriot) is the best Clutch kicker in football, IMO... Obviously I want the Pats to win, but I have respect for the Colts and have for a few years now..I believe either the Pats or the Colts will easily beat ANY NFC team in the Superbowl..

I belive the Pats and Colts game will be a "shootout" and many points (over 44)..

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 779
Tony Dungee is a good guy. He deserves to win it all along with the rest of the Colts. Love Peyton, hate Eli (I'm too good for the Chargers) Manning.

Username: Kido1975

Post Number: 4
its all about money boyz. it has been setup all ready. nfl wants saints and pats to play in the super bowl. so they can make money. saits because of katrina and pats because of 9/11. it all bout the money. it does not matter which team is the best

Gold Member

Post Number: 1355
Pats because 9/11... Dude if that's the case then it would be Giants and Jets. Saints because of Katrina? While it's a good story, it really has nothing to do with it. Not to mention if that was the case then the Yankees would have won the world series in 2001.

The Superbowl sells it self. Specially when 30 second advertisement spots are running 2.8 mil. I thin they have more then what they need financially. This is about who wants it the most..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7121
NJ...this place is funny...LMAO...the Pats and 9/11 have alot in common.. LMAO...

Superbowl is big money and closely scrutinized, this is NOT the old time fighters or the Chicago Black Sox, with the fix on!

Silver Member

Post Number: 426

I will take the Bears at home and give up the 2.5 points.
And I will take the Colts at home ,and give up
the 3 points.Lets play.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7122
The 3 point spread is always given to the HOME team..thats a gimme!

Silver Member

Post Number: 427

We all know that.So that means that New Oleans
is.5 point better that Chicgo. I don't think so.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7123
No that means the bookie wants the .5 point, and no ties... and the spread will change up until 4 hours before game time..and some may be parlaying this too..

Silver Member

Post Number: 428

NO the book makers care less about the point spread.They move the point spread by the amount of money bet on each team. Why they move the point spread? They try to balance the money bets. They made 10% on the Losers and nothing on the winners.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1373
And that's why I don't bet. I'd probably win and still loose money! LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 7124
its 60 on a 50..etc..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1375
Damnn! That's how it works! I couldn't understand why my teams kept winning yet, I kept paying! LMAO.

I WAS ONLY KIDDING

Silver Member

Tennessee

Post Number: 525
oh yeah, colts may drop to less than 3 pt favorite before game... hope so!!! I think its N.O. vs Indy for superbowl. Rather see Chi vs Indy. Bears are weak!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7146
Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around.

They came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window.

"This house is yours for eternity, Peyton," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."

Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed anotherhouse just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Silver and blue sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Patriots logo flag, and in every window, a New England Patriots towel.

Peyton looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said "So what's your point Peyton?"

"Well, why does Tom Brady get a better house than me"?

God chuckled, and said: "Peyton, that's not Tom's house, it's mine."

GO PATRIOTS!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
lol that is good really funny. I think this patriots colts game is going to be one of the best in years. Been looking forward to this matchup in the playoffs for a year now. I still say colts 9-0 at home this year defense is making big plays when it counts and the running game has exploded for them.
Allthough the pats have a good defence and a high powered offence. Should be whoever scores last wins I agree with whoever said it is going to be a high scoring game I think more than 40 points.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7147
The over and under is 48 points...bookie is making this a difficult decision..thats alot of points..28-21 may happen...I'm taking the over..

Silver Member

Post Number: 404
The Pats are good but the Manning ghost of the Pats are gone. It's Manning time for revenge.No more 01,03 and 04.They are only the shadow of the Manning killers.Go Manning your team is better than the SDC;The brady bunch era is gone.....

I don't want to see other Super Bowl XX blow out

Gold Member

Post Number: 7236
I am so sick of hearing about the Colts and Manning all week!...I like them both, but the media has been so 1 sided this past week, that its disgusting...now I want the Pats to ride them Colts and spank them badly...Nobody is giving the Pats, the respect they have already earned!

Silver Member

Post Number: 406
That's the way it's. The media has to go for the underdog.I see that in all sports,they have to sell it . If everybody said that, the Pats wiil be the winner of the Super Bowl, the bookies ,the owner, the media will be loosing money. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ How much are you wages?.

Silver Member

SO.California

Post Number: 199
Don't forget bout my Saints. after they beat the Bears today, they will be one game away from their first championship no matter who they play(Colt or Pats). who dat, go Saints!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7243
Saints getting spanked big time now 39-14 by the Bears....lol.

Juan, Pats are the underdogs against the Colts!...I think U are confused!

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 600
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 83
What a sad display N.O. put on today... no dome, no win!

C'mom Pats, beat the sh1t outta Manning (at least by more than 3)... I'll be $1400 richer!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
Hay Ryer, you should turn of National Geographic, and turn on the AFC Championship Game... your balls just might drop!!!

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 790
Patriots draw first blood with a recovery of their own fumble in the end zone! Touchdown!

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 791
Hey wait a minute, I want the Colts to win. Damn.

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 602
Hey Bill, where's ur brother Bill? :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 409
LK. I am right. No even half time, and I see the score, Good money for the bookies. How many pooint 49 to 9

Silver Member

SO.California

Post Number: 200
I says F(uck) the Bears & Pats. I'm not a big fan of Indy but both(Bears&Pats) teams took my Chargers and Saints out man. Poor Saints, they had to play in some bad conditions today. If they were at home today, I think they would of put on a better performance. I'm going for Indiana, even though they down 6-21. P. Manning is due for a SuperBowl. I'm still pissed off, but I'm over it. Sort of, LOL.

Silver Member

SO.California

Post Number: 201
Damn, see that 11 min comeback. 21-21

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
Push-out... TOUCHDOWN PATRIOTS!!!

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 793
Colts win!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 411
bookies won.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7245
Great game!...Congrats to the Colts, 38-34..hope they win the whole thing and beat the Bears on Superbowl Sunday 4 Feb, in 2 weeks..

Juan...My bookie took a bath with me..I had the Bears, and took the over (48) with the AFC game today..I got 8 big ones (8K) of his in past 2 weeks, that I'll roll over for the Superbowl...LMAO

I'll probably take the over in the Superbowl, and would like to see the Colts , especially Tony D and Manning, get a ring..

Silver Member

Post Number: 412
I Will always remember when the commentator said that," the recivier is alone by the sideline",.Brady threw the ball to him but he dropped it...

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 794
One of the best playoff games that I've seen. Tony Dungy and Peyton Manning deserve to get that ring, and they should be favored to do so, but I'm still an old school Vince Lombardi NFL, NFC fan. Go Bears!

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 795
SUPERBOWL XLIUpload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
Without a doubt one of the best playoff games ever colts over pats. Thought it was going to be a rout at halftime but the colts make it back woooooohooooooo.
Superbowl should be a great game looking forward to it.
colts over bears by 3
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us