All NEW Pansat bins are here....from LK

Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through September 27, 2006ALEX XX GM100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4577
DJ..."so i tried a blind scan on echo 8/10.... it did not pick up any TPs at all."

so U do not even get the FREE "in the clear" channels, which everybody gets with just the factory bin and a scan, if dish is aligned and hardware is all good,a nd receiver settings configured correctly...well then U have a hardware problem or did NOT reset the the antenna LNB, port etc settings for your disque switch..and never did U mention configuring your receiver settings for the 110 and 119..nor did U ever mention doing a factory reset with the receiver (thats is not the same as loading a factory bin) plus I know U have a Bev sub now who might have interfered with your FTA cable and switch configuration and hardware...U really aren't explaining it all,,cause U also have a Viewsat too...so I have no clue what your situation really is..

Bronze Member
Username: Ducnhung

Post Number: 19
I have a pansat 2500A and need help on doing a blind scan for 110 - please help?

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 307
Go To Menu and then Antenna Setup and there u will see Blind Scan, then choose ur Sat which u want to scan it n hit ok..then wait until is done..Thats all u have to do

Gold Member

Post Number: 4578
DJ....also this is a "Pansat" thread which U HIJACKED since your problems are with a Fortec Ultra receiver..and bin 279T is NOT a Pansat bin, if that was your line of thought..and I only mentioned the 279T bin (1 sentence) because someone in this thread earlier asked me to let them know when dsscommunity had it posted...had U read this entire thread U would have seen that I had asked Nalin NOT to HIJACK this thread also in earlier posts, thought U should have known better from that post..suggest U start a new thread about Fortec Ultra's..and since U have owned 2 Fortec Ultra's for a long time, U probably have much more experience than I do with Ultra's...maybe someone else here or that new "jack off" site U joined (which I advised all here NOT to do) can help you better than me..he said they have all the best people and info and U joined so use their site for help..and u also stated that his bin works but mine at dsscommunity doesn't so I think U have made it pretty clear of your preferences and who U trust more..

Bronze Member
Username: Ducnhung

Post Number: 20
What is the LNB Configuration number for 110 and 119. Right now the LNB #11250, showing same for both 119 and 110 and I think should be different?

Bronze Member
Username: Sum1_else

Post Number: 30
GOOOO LK

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 625
Posted by LK on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 04:48 pm in this thread
Just wanted to add that even though this thread SUBJECT is "Pansat" new fixes today...there are MANY new bins for Coo*lsat, Maxum, Skyview, and OTHER receivers that we have posted today at dsscommunity and dsscentral...its NOT just limited to Pansats!..The links above are ONLY for Pansats but we have OTHER receiver topic areas with Files in those topic areas..TY (also please excuse any typos's...been a busy day)..
**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--
Posted by LK on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 09:22 pm in this thread
Pansat 3000 is a Pansat 2500 CLONE!...so U MUST use ONLY the Pansat 2500 clone safe 279T bin..
Posted by LK on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 11:42 pm in this thread
DJ..."so i tried a blind scan on echo 8/10.... it did not pick up any TPs at all."

so U do not even get the FREE "in the clear" channels, which everybody gets'..

Etc., etc. to DJ, asking more questions to DJ.
Posted by LK on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 12:06 am in this thread
DJ....also this is a "Pansat" thread which U HIJACKED since your problems are with a Fortec Ultra receiver..and bin 279T is NOT a Pansat bin, if that was your line of thought.........

DJ: The 279T Chancyand clonesafe file is good for Fortec Ultra as well. The 279T BIN should work. If you started with the 278T BIN, it was a mistake. However you have corrected your mistake. You are an experienced person, and a bit stressed. Just relax for a bit and start all over again, methodically as you seem to know how to.
LK is busy helping his followers, and in his books you are not his follower, so not deserving of his help. Ryan will tell you that. Earlier, LK high-jacked Ryan's thread, then was rude to Ryan.

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 198
Thank you LK for the thread, I understand that some people don't like your inputs. But there is others they like you have your inputs here, as we do like others does that too.

I think you guys should show respect to all. Good work, take care all.

Username: Braulio79

Post Number: 10
I need the bin for a lava 3200, i think is a clone of pansat 2500a

i cant log on the sites you gave before, so please if somebody can put the direct link or send it via pm, thanks

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 406
I am sorry For Hijacking this thread My apolagies But for the record if you read my post you will see that i DID mention doing a favotry reset LK "so i did a factory reset once again... started right from the start .. loaded ...boot_Lifetime Ultra_ver60_040515... then factory bin Lifetime Ultra_050519_272_api(NTSC)... then new bin X-85BL_060927_279T_db_api(N) ...." I did that twice. .... and yes i reset the setings for echo 8/10 aka 6/8. i didnt bother with echo 7 YET! and just so you know all the other recivers are hooked up to seperate sats. one has nothing to do with the other. my veisat is on an other sat not the same as the fortecs. One dish per sat now! 3 different recievers and 3 different sats. ,lmbs etc...!
i do agree with you that it is a hardware problum .. I think the reciever needs to be Jtaged. thank you fr all your help everyone. I am sorry again for hijacking this thread .

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 341
ARE U CRYING DJ???WHAT HAPPEN???

Bronze Member
Username: Sum1_else

Post Number: 32
ahh i got my sources got my fortec working ..nyda what was that about i am not too sure if i understood what you said in your last post ...later

Gold Member

Post Number: 4579
Nalin..Please stay out of my threads and mind your own business..and I help all that I can, to the extent I can...I do have limits and obstacles, some being my own abilities and some being others inability to listen or follow instructions..I do NOT have followers, and contrary to your ignorance and beliefs, I have much RESPECT for DJ and her DSS knowledge..and BTW, it is NOT a mistake to load 279T over 278T, it works well for most..it is not necesary to always start from scratch from factory receiver resets in screen menu (which deletes all your channels and previous receiver antenna/LNB/switch settings etc) and then uploading factory bins prior to uploading new bins!

and once again I will ask ALL to stop HIJACKING this thread with posts about other receivers..

DJ...start an Ultra thread and U need to explain your harware setup in detail...U never mention switches or receiver settings but U have 3 different satellite dishes with single LNB's, I beleive...well somehow they must all connect for U to receive 1 cable with 3 satellite signals (91-110-119) to each receiver..and U said U had a good bin and good working FLU receiver, why not use that instead of the one not working?..U really are not clear of your situation..and how many and which receivers/TV and which satellite signals are going to each of those receivers (including your Bev sub receiver), and how each one (receiver) is wired and switched from your 3 dishes..

To all...I have just posted a new bin for Pansat 2700 CLONES (274T) at dsscommunity..the link in the original post here will get U all these files mentioned by me in this thread..

Lastly..this dog is tired of being kicked around here again, its very exasperating and tiresome..tired of spinning my wheels here trying to help and then get ignored/challenged or bashed...think I need to limit my appearances here....once again I learned here that many who I though were my net buds, really were NOT, and I was betrayed...so I will be around here, but much less often...and DJ, good luck with your problems, I already advised U best I can ....I really hope U get them resolved...use that new site U joined..your new bud 'jack off' will help U....OK, now U all can go bash me, have at it...later.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 409
LK i have 3 recievers .. fortec ultra .. bell express Vu and viewsat extreme .. all are on different sats with there own LNBs .. cables switches etc... not one of the recievers are hooked up to one cable only .. they all have there own cables from SAT TO RECIEVER. yes all three are working just fine.... except for this fortec ultra and it is NOT a clone.. I have posted this same problum in an other thread.. no need to open a new one. OH .... and BTW i am using all the bins and if loaders from dsscomminity and just for an UPDATE... i do now have some channels ... just the adds for DN ... still no locals or anything else. but at least its a start.. b4 i was geting nothig at all

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 410
oh and i should add that i have not loaded the new fix yet ... still scanning the TPs right now.. just to make sure i have them all again.

Bronze Member
Username: Kjniceguy

Lethbridge, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 91
LK I downloading Bin 279_db from dsscommunity...is this the right bin for 2500a?
But it seems to be taking a while to complete download

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
Ok i tried it again and Now i Got it

Gold Member

Post Number: 4581
DJ said.." not one of the recievers are hooked up to one cable only "...well how the hell do U plug in more than 1 cable into a receiver?...thats a good trick that I would like to see, since a receiver is ONLY capable of inputting 1 cable wire..

also If U are getting some of the channels but NOT all, then your dish is NOT aligned correctly or U have interference by trees or whatever with your "line of sight"....and change the echo 6.8 (110 satellite)name to EXACTLY this.. ECHO 8.10/Ku ...then do a new blind scan.

BUT none of these solutions, would apply to U based on your original statement that 2 of the same bins from different sites are reacting differently (mine bin didn't work...your new bud's did work U stated) using the same cable and wiring...the above solutiuons have NOTHING to do with where U got your bins, as U made issue with...

heres a copy/paste from dscomunity..

[link removed]

Sat naming makes a difference!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, was having a discussion about this in irc today, we did some testing, and found a startling discovery!

Since the move of channels from 8.6 to 8.10 , channel numbers seemed to have dropped off during blind scans.
Today I renamed my ECHO 8.6/Ku to ECHO 8.10/Ku.
I then deleted all channels on that sat, and re blind scanned.
To my surprise, Channel totals went from 291 to 398.
This is pretty solid evidence as I performed a blind scan yesterday on that sat.
So try it, just make sure your caps and spelling is exactly in the same format as I have shown you in this message, it will effect your echostar package, and could effect sort by sid, not sure on that.

DJ...good luck...I hope U find what U are looking for...but still amazed and shocked and disappointed that U don't understand or realize your past actions..very betrayed by someone I least expected..U have been around long enough to know better..I thought U were much more experienced and wiser with DSS and other things that took place here...

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 414
UPDATE :LK https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/273523.html

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 415
UPDATE.... after making sure i had all the right bins and any info for how to ...>>>> posted by admin szot... for my fortec lifetime Ultra.... I fallowed the instuctions step by step... up ontill it was time to load 278T i used Pansat STB Uploader B.L. 1.4.... then got just minets ago finaly loaded the new bin fix also from admin szot...
x-85bl_060927_279t_db_api_n_1_444
ALL IS WORKING NOW !!!!! THANKS TO ADMIN SZOT AT DSSOMMUNITY also ty Lk! even if you are picking on my posts and trying to make fun of me . You were a big help and thank you again!

Username: Charjam

Post Number: 6
Hey guys i need help This is my first time doing this but i finally got my 2700 loade . I did a blind scan and pick up channels but it comes up scambled or bad channel so i went to the keys and it was just KK KK KK so i tried to put the right keys in but it won't do anything when i click on the right arrow . Like i said this my first time and i don't know nothing about the auto roll so help me please THanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 627
DJ: Your experience shows that even for the knowledgable experienced people a new BIN can present many unknown obstacles. Perseverance is the answer. Glad you got going and particularly glad that you got help from LK.
Happy viewing.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 615
DJ I am also glad that you got it going. LK is a big help and very unappreciated here sometimes.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 453
david, try "set default key".
input the nag 2 keys in. They r everywhere here.

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 165
anything for SATCRUISER 101+

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 417
LK when you mentioned my cables .
LK said "well somehow they must all connect for U to receive 1 cable with 3 satellite signals "
DJ said.." not one of the recievers are hooked up to one cable only "
LK said ....well how the hell do U plug in more than 1 cable into a receiver?...thats a good trick that I would like to see, since a receiver is ONLY capable of inputting 1 cable wire..
I say now ...I ment that all recievers have there OWN cable... ONE in each reciever in every room MY PROBLUM HAD NOTING TO DO WITH CABLES LNBs OR SWITCHES. are you done making me look like an A@S now...???????

Username: Charjam

Post Number: 8
DANTETN Thanks alot that did the trick Many thanks and Boy have i learned a lot here lately But thanks again

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 458
u are welcome sir. I learned the same way. GLAD I can help. Psat 2700a and VS platnum I know pretty well now.

Bronze Member
Username: Tata3401

Post Number: 15
Why you guys can post those number for panset 2700? Can someone post the numbers? I am not that hi tech guy. All I know is, how to enter the number from here to receiver and see the picture. Can someone please help me posting bins for PANSET 2700?

Thx a lot.

Bronze Member
Username: Greatful

Post Number: 11
need help when i turn my box on all i have on the screen is the word ON can't get no channels i think i downloaded the wrong files.
thanks,greg

Bronze Member
Username: Greatful

Post Number: 14
i have a pansat 2500a

Username: Chechi

I just installed the new bin for pansat 2500a which is called "x-85bl_060927_279_db_api_n__173". When I connected my satellite line to continue configuring, my tv screen went fuzzy and my receiver went dead. I tried to turn it on/off several times but it seems to be finished. If anyone knows a way I can still salvage my receiver, I'd appreciate any help. And did anyone else have the same experience using this bin?
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 166
anythin for satcruiser 101+ yet LK HELP MAN!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Mkvl1490

ok i loaded X_85BL_060927_279T_db_api_N_ on my 3000 but nothin happened when i hooked it to my t.v. that little box thats says percent update whatever comes up for bout 1 sec then disappears. then the screen is just black. the quality is still at 0 with the level at 30 sumthin. i was wondering if i could download the bin again right now

Silver Member

Post Number: 314
Go to Menu then..SYSTEM INFORMATION
This will show you what bin and boot file you have.
see if u have the right one

Username: Malik2

Wheeling, Il Usa

Post Number: 5
WHERE CAN I GET A FACTORY BIN FOR FORTEC

Bronze Member

u know what mc sunny. i dont think it went through. when u do does the number stop at 100. i looked at it and it say X-85 BL API :2.79Ta EU
Boot - 6.0

Username: Dudy69

Post Number: 1
anyone who got new bin for 2007a?I just couldn't get one,could you guys send the bin to me at:
dudy69@gmail.com?
thanks a lot

Bronze Member
Username: Sahr

Post Number: 17
Digiwave 7000 Bins?
Anyone has an idea if Digiwave 7000 bins are out.

Username: Dudy69

Post Number: 3
ok,I got it!anyone need it ,hit me a mail,I'll send it to you guys

Bronze Member
Username: Bugs5254

Toronto, Ont Canada

Post Number: 21
where can i download the 279t bin for pansat 3000 thanks

Bronze Member

ok i loaded X_85BL_060927_279T_db_api_N_ on my 3000 but nothin happened when i hooked it to my t.v. that little box thats says percent update whatever comes up for bout 1 sec then disappears. then the screen is just black. the quality is still at 0 with the level at 30 sumthin. i was wondering if i could download the bin again right now. i dont think it went through. when u do does the number stop at 100. i looked at the system information and it say X-85 BL API :2.79Ta EU
Boot - 6.0

Silver Member
Username: Bertoro

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 219
did u check for lattest key?

Bronze Member
Username: Micklee11801

Post Number: 62
try to trun the swith on the back off for a minute, then on. good luck

Bronze Member
Username: Zambino

LK thanks for the help. We are happy in Aruba that we
can have our Pansat 3500 work again.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
it still didnt work. i think i downloaded the wrong bin or sumthin. or it dont work with my computer

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
u know what i just checked dsstester*com and i saw that it doesnt work for anybody. i was wondering can i get the X-85BL_060927_279_db_api(N) for the 2500 clone

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 171
MKVL....

For a 2500 clone u need the 279T bin file....look for it...

Silver Member

Post Number: 172
Also it is not just matter of download the bin, you must check that u have the latest keys, I prefer to enter the keys manually instead of let the program do the autoroll....u have the bin, now just enter the keys and that's it....should work....

Bronze Member
Username: Rocks

Post Number: 24
can anyone help me find bin for COOCOO 4000 pro a clone of Cool*tec

Bronze Member
Username: Bouttep

lk i downloaded the 279 bin on my pansat 2500 it's now give the atari light on the receiver what should i do

Bronze Member
Username: Nfl

Post Number: 44
check the setting and make sure each satellite that you're pointed to have signal or quality. Don't just sit there and watch the atari light, aint gonna do the tricks for you....

Bronze Member
Username: Bouttep

the_nfl usually when i download a bin it flash's then it comes back on , this time the light goes back and forth what can i do to stop that.

Bronze Member
Username: Pjk

Post Number: 83
The only time this happened to me was when I donwloaded a bogus bin. A valid bin should count the %'s in sync with the loader, turn off, and turn on...

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
joe...

Is your receiver a original Pansat?? or is it a clone??, did something strange happened while downloading???

I recommend try downloading the old bin again, check if your bin is valid or get a bin from another trustable source and go over all the procedure again, at least u still have lights on your receiver......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
did a factory reset. and i dont know which echo is which

Username: Sobia

Hi LK..... plz send me step by step instructions to load a bin file for pansat clone. Also which loader and version I have to use?
Where i will get factory bin to load before loading the current 279t bin file?
How i can find which clone this reciever is...?

Please helpppppppp

Bronze Member
Username: Hailian

Sobia aapi, atleast ramzan kay maheeney me to dishnet ko thook na lagayen...merey khayal me chup chaap ker key rogers say ary digital lay len...gunah bhe nehi ho ga or sehri bhe theek nikal jaye gee...

Bronze Member
Username: Dish_inq

Ontario

Hi i need new fix for Fortec Classic NA
please help.

Bronze Member
Username: Charly_d

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 12
HI every one
I tryed to download the bin 274 with gtrom 3.35 and it showed flash update fail...
Then i tryed with gtrom 3.38 and i waited 30 minutes and nothing hapened.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
THANKS

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Sorry i have a pansat 2700a
thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 231
carlos.....

Are you using a null modem cable???

Pansat 2700 needs that kind of cable...

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

the cable that i'm using is tha cable that came with the receiver th rs232

Silver Member

Post Number: 238
Carlos...

Have you ever downloaded a bin using that cable???

One thing, maybe sounds a little bit silly but, at the time you were trying to download, the receiver was on??? I have to ask because I have found some peopel that had the receiver off while trying to download...

Silver Member

Post Number: 239
I downloaded my 2700a using the 3.38 loader and 274 bin and worked good

The screen that loader gives to you has to be like this one..

Upload

The place for the bin will show you also the path where you have your bin file, be sure to have selected the App File Only, also the serial port settings and just click on the Download button....

Also be sure if there are not any other application using your serial port, like a Pocket PC synch program, or Palm or anything...

Silver Member

Post Number: 240
I downloaded my 2700a using the 3.38 loader and 274 bin and worked good

The screen that loader gives to you has to be like this one..

Upload

The place for the bin will show you also the path where you have your bin file, be sure to have selected the App File Only, also the serial port settings and just click on the Download button....

Also be sure if there are not any other application using your serial port, like a Pocket PC synch program, or Palm or anything...

Silver Member
Username: Morispastora

Thunder bay, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 486
Re carlos fernandez
I used X-87BL Downloader.exe BlacKlist Groups.
I loaded the file easily.

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 16
Jaime.
where i can download that blacklist3.4.0.0

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

NIKK MTY.
THATS exactly what i did and after 30 minutes nothing hapened.
I use the same cable for my fortec lifetime ultra and it goes fine.

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 18
Hey guys.
Can i use the blacklist updater 1.4.0.0 to download the bin 274 for a pansat 2700A.
i would apriciate if some body would riply.
thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Jerry711

Throop, Pa. U.s.

Post Number: 38
carlos use new loader and bin 4 ur sh@t unless it is a clone ? reply!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 245
Carlos..

Yes you can use BL updater for the 274 bin..

On the other side, I guess fortec is similar to Pansat 2500, the difference between Pansat 2500 and the 2700 is that 2500 uses a RS232 straight cable, and the 2700 uses a RS232 null modem cable, in the straight cable config, all conections are 1 to 1, that means that each pin in one side connector goes to the same pin on the other side connector, on the null modem cable pin2 in one connector goes to pin 3 on the other connector and pin 3 goes to pin 2, pin 5 in one connector goes to pin 5 in the other one, the cable config for the fortec is not the same as the one for the pansat, you can not use the same cable for both....

Silver Member

Post Number: 246
You better use the 3.38 loader and get the null modem cable for your 2700

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

thank you all very much for your effort to help me.
Can you showe me whats a null cable.
thanks

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

guys i tried the bl updater and gave me WRITH FAIL
I turned of receiver and i use the gtrom 3.38 .
and so far nothing is downloading i started at 1.18 am

Bronze Member

Throop, Pa. U.s.

Post Number: 46
try bl 1.4 279t bin u probbally got a clone,let me know

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Gerard.
thanks but dindt work write fail.
I,m going to try to get a null cabl;e tomorow mornig.
Once again thank you all for the effort

Bronze Member

Throop, Pa. U.s.

Post Number: 48
carlos try to factory default i know ur tired igot 8 up and working ill help u.reply first hit what bin u r runnin so i can help

Silver Member

Post Number: 662
Fortec lifetime-Straight DB9
Fortec Lifetime Ultra-Straight DB9
Pansat 2700-Null

If you do not know what cable you have (straight or Null), go to R**Shack and buy a 9 pin M/F null adapter. This adapter pins are 2-3, 3-2. Now when your unknown F/F cable plugs directly into the computer it is one type and when it plugs via your new M/F null converter it becomes the other type.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4588
Dsscommunity Forums update...still being worked on...so links I provided earlier in this thread are TEMPORARILY down now at this time..but hopefully will be back up soon, in the meantime use the below link for ALL your files or live help..dsscommunity and dsscentral are sister sites..thank you..

Please use this link (Dsscentral) below (remove the *in the link) now for all of your files....NO registration required here!...there are 3 areas in this link on LEFT side (1)..Latest filez...(2)File share...(3) Help Chat...and some others too there...Latest Filez and File Share areas have all the latest bins for ALL receivers..Dsscommunity forums are still being worked on, so use Dsscentral areas that I mentioned for ALL your files, or the Help Chat link there to get immediate LIVE help..U will see some other areas there too such as satellite calculator etc if U need some other things...again NO registration required..Thank you for your time.

http://www.dsscentral.n*et/dsscentral.html

Username: Mikek

Post Number: 9
Hi Nalin, DN was working up to last night but nothing is working now. I have fortec.

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 22
Nalin i couldent finde the adapter 9pin m/f but i found a db9 m/f cable. is it a good cable.
Please reply

Silver Member

Post Number: 663
Mike: If you have the new (2-3 day old) BIN, you should be seeing nearly all channels. Make sure you have both Keys (00 and 01) of Nagravision 2 keys and have the autoroll on. Also try to physically switch off at the back of receiver and turn in on 40 seconds later.

Bronze Member
Username: Vlemar

Mississauga, Ontario

Post Number: 13
all my channels on pansat 2700 are gone. I am using bin published by BL on Sep 27, 2006. All channels worked fine for a couple of days, howeversince yesterday channels started to drop out. This morning all channels are gone . I checked the key using channel 8282 and the values match with the valus for the latest keys posted on hashhu site.

Can someone tell me how to turn on auto roll feature.

Plz help

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

NALIN.
i coudent find the adapter but i found a strait cable DB9 M/F is it good enogh for my 2700A

Silver Member

Post Number: 260
Carlos...

For the 2700 u need a null modem cable, is similar to the cable that you have, the differences are:

The cable you have is a straight cable, that means that if you see one side of the cable each pin of the connector on that side goes to the same pin on the connector on other side of the cable.

For a null modem the pin 2 on one side of the cable goes to pin 3 on the other side of the cable, pin 3 goes to pin 2, and pin 5 goes straight to pin 5

Silver Member

Post Number: 261
That's why you need the adapter, to use the same cable that you have but the function of the adapter is to cross the pin2-pin3 connections.

Silver Member

Post Number: 664
Carlos: You have posted that you have a 9 pin F/F cable. Sometimes it is not easy to know whether it is straight through RS232 or Null. If you buy any M/F adaptor or cable that is a Null, i.e pins 2-3, and 3-2, you will have a situation where with your original F/F you have one type of cable and with the two together in series you will have the other type.
To state again, your original on its own, if a straight RS 232 cable, the combination will become a null. If your original, on its own, is a null cable, the combination becomes a straight through RS 232.

Silver Member

Post Number: 263
Carlos....

You need this cable...

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2288284&cp=&origkw=null+mo dem&kw=null+modem&parentPage=search

or this

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062210&cp=&origkw=null+mo dem&kw=null+modem&parentPage=search

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Hey Nikk Mty where is the pansat loader on pansatusa. oh yea i see that number u were talkin bout. it say ch3 and ch 4. the switch is on ch 3

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
i need the 3.38 loader

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Hey guys.
Thank you all for the help very very very much.
i have to order a null cable via internet because here noboby as the cable or de the adapter.
Once again a million thanks for youre help

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

o cara de carailho, vai-te lixar - lol

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Good day everey one.
I personnely want to thank all that helped me on my quest to make my pansat working.Specialy to LK for having the care to find the bin's for all of us and to NALIN,NIKK and GERARD for all youre time.
Pease keep up the good work and BRAVO.
A MILLION THANK'S TO ALL.
Charly-d

Bronze Member
Username: Cubann

ST PETE, FL USA

Post Number: 13
hey guys im having a problem i installed the Coolsa 4000 pro new diskrom or software onto the box and it freezes when trying to load a channel... do you guys know why it might be doing this?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4593
Pansat and Blacklist have released all new improved bins TODAY 3 October, for ALL their models except the 5000 and 6000 models (1500-2300-2500-2700-3500) today at their home site...these new bins fix the EPG and rebooting problems that many have been experiencing with the releases from 9-27..new bins available now: Pansat 1500- bin 280, P2300-258E, P2500-280, P2700-275, P3500-356, - here'the DIRECT link for ALL these Pansat new files, must register first at www.future-fta.info/forums

http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

As soon as Dsscommunity forums is back up I will post here, also in meantime these files should also be available at Dsscentral.ne*t..enjoy

Username: Dishlover

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 7
Hi LK,
What about clone receiver I used 279T bin last time is that one to you again or any new one. Please let me know I am not very familiar to these. I have 2500A clone.
Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 348
WARNING To CLONE Users!!!

Do NOT use Official Pansat or Viewsat files on any Clones!

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Sunny! What should we do then the clone users???????????? LK? any suggestion please.

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 9
Where are the files for clone receivers please. Will anybody gona guide me. For clone pansat 2500a. Please......... Big thankyou in advance.

Bronze Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 56
go to dssrookie.c*m look in the file sectionlook for this bin file 279T not 279 is for real pansat and dont use null232 if it is a clone you will ned RS232 cord have fun

Silver Member

Post Number: 675
Pansat 2500 CLONESAFE BIN by chancyand.

X-85BL_061003_280T_db_api(N) EPG Fix

"This is based on BL's EPG Fix. Moded with Hughes/Tivo ir remote codes. Once again SAFE for ALL. Inluded here is 2 files. The first file for loading through serial port and the second file (Jtag Full) is for loading through JKEYS ONLY."

X-85BL_061003_280T_db_api(N) EPG Fix Serial Load file:

[link removed]

**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--
X-85BL_061003_280T_db_api(N) EPG Fix Jtag File:

[link removed]

Username: Itso

Renton, WA USA

I have pansat 2700a can someone post the latest file for this.
Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 4599
I just posted the link above to ALL the new Pansat bins!..what more do U want?...maybe U should read for 10 seconds before U post here!..

BTW...Nobody can post bins here!...ONLY the links to the bins!

People please quit hijacking this thread...this is ONLY a PANSAT file thread, which has NOTHING to do with Coo*lsat or any other receivers..!

Username: Afrimpeja

Forest hills, Ny Usa

Post Number: 7
hi i have a pansat 2700 i downloaded bin 274 im interested on european chanels it tels me wait for pictur it goas up to 1000% and no picture please help me thx in advance

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 480
thanks for calling me sir danturd. I knew you were not completely useless!

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Hi which cable is good for downloading the bin file on Ariza 700. Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 4609
Tamara...can U read?...this is a thread about PANSAT bins!...NOTHING else!...not cables and Ariza!...I have asked numerous times for people NOT to STEAL/HIJACK this thread!...that includes U too!...U must learn how to READ and use the forums here., or don't expect much help..stealing and hijacking is not allowed in ANY internet forums...this is NOT a chat room!..there is a reason I gave this thread the subject "PANSAT bins are here", so Pansat owners can easily find information related to ONLY that SUBJECT, without wasting time reading about other receivers and subjects! ...please use common sense and courtesy..thank you!...maybe U are very young and are NOT familiar with internet rules of etiquette, so I will give U the benefit to learn from this posting and help U, if U post in the appropriate place or start your own new thread..

Silver Member
Username: Morispastora

Fotwilliams-, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 550
Ariza 400/500/700/750/800 y Extreme .usan NULL MODEM CABLES

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canad

LK I am sorry if I offended you. I didn't know. Will try not to reepat it again.
Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
Take it easy!!!

Username: Syed

HI Can anyone send me the bin for pansat 2700A at azizsk@gmail.com, i will appreciate. Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Ramsgate

Post Number: 12
I NEVER HAD TO LOAD ABIN FILE MYSELF ON MY PANSAT2700A.CAN SOMEONE INSTRUCT ME HOW TO DO THIS PLEASE?

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
You need: loader program, latest bin, serial cable

connect your cable from your pc to the receiver, turn on the receiver, open up your loader program, retrieve the bin from your pc, ...load...

Bronze Member
Username: Bugs5254

Toronto, Ont Canada

Post Number: 32
pjk,
what web can i get the loader program? thanks

Username: Mississauga

I loaded bin 279T in my Pansat clone. When I press Menu and parental control there is no place to enter the Second Pin.

Can any one help please

Username: Hogman

LK-I have a pansat 2500a and have had it a couple of years so I'am some what use to it. I downloaded the new 280 bin because I started losing channels with the 279 bin and a blind scan wasn't helping. I now have a distorted screen. I reinstalled the 279 bin with the same results. What happened? Thanks

Username: Cretan48

Montreal

Post Number: 4
I have a Pansat 2700a which i got back up with 274 bin. But i also have a 1500 pansat which i am having trouble finding and loading bin 279. It isn't downloading into the receiver!!! Am i using the wrong bin or is there something wrong?? Please help!!!

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 26
Hi GUYS
all my chanels are gone is there something that i missed?
I entered the new keys and i get scramble or bad chanel.
Can any body help.

Bronze Member
Username: Syed

How long it takes to download the file to receiver? i have waited foe 2 - 3 hours it still 0%?? please help. thanx

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 109
Your half way there, just wait another 2-3 hours then you'll be good. J.K. 5-7 mins depends on the receiver.

Username: Cretan48

Montreal

Post Number: 5
I have lost everything now! Whats next?

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 110
Once you lose it, it's gone forever. Unless you know how read, it's like typing but even harder.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
i see that BL has a new bin 280...has anyone uploaded it?

Username: Beauty_spectra

Hi LK and all you guys
I downloaded the 280bin from dssrookie but I think it burned my reciever. It was written CLONE SAFE and I have a pansat 2500A (clone)... So after downloading the file I plugged it in my tv and the there was no light!! Help me please :-)

Username: Somborac1954

Post Number: 4
Nikk Mty
My receiver is clone.
After I downloaded the whole main manue has changed. There is no more second pin, and with that there is no more that I can change codes.
Thank you for your time,

Bronze Member
Username: Cramped

Post Number: 40
-------------------------------------------------
C/P

I would like to take the moment to let all of our Pansat Supporters be aware that we are currenty working on a more permanent fix. We could have released a temporary fix to solve the current auto roll problems, but it wouldn't last long. Therefore, TeamBlacklist has decided to take the extra time necessary to make sure we provide our supporters something that will stay up for a bit.

Bronze Member
Username: Panochalover

Team blacklist...........lol

Bronze Member
Username: Cigano

so regarding null or straight cable:

I downloaded a bin for a 2700A Pansat with a cable and it was succesfull installation.

Now with the same cable im trying to install a bin for a 2500A Pansat and its not dowloading, i get a message sayng (Flash Update fail) it means i cant use the same type of cable? THANKS

Bronze Member
Username: Whitford

Hi Nalin: Don Whitford here. If you remember I had downloaded a bad bin onto my pansat clone box, and it would not turn on again. I went to the guy who had sold me the box, but he was not able to jtag it successfully. He claimed the box did come back up for a bit, but then died again. But I have a feeling that he was not using a clone safe bin. What is the difference between the bins that you gave above (on Oct 3)? Is the "-Full Jtag" file the one to be used after jtagging?

Bronze Member
Username: Cryogenic

K-town, BC

seeing as fortec ultra is basically a pansat clone, i would consider it a pansat because it works exactly the same and that wouldnt be hijacking a thread would it, DJ was just stating that he has the very same problem with the exact same solution. unless of course you didnt know that.

Username: Afrimpeja

Forest hills, Ny Usa

i have pansat 2700 i downloaded bin 275 put new keys did blind scan but no picture please help me what im doing wrong?

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 413
make sure that is the lastest keys u just put in,recheck to see if the keys is the same or it have change,see if there any signals,or try to reset your box turn it off from the back and turn it back on..
check on is link for the new keys.
http://www.dssevolution.com/?

Bronze Member
Username: Micklee11801

Post Number: 67
HI GUYS,
future-fta came out a new bin for pansat 2700a. you do not need to enter keys. work great! go get it.

Bronze Member
Username: Osc

PUERTO RICO

Post Number: 83
hey mickey are you talking about this
http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/showthread.php?t=35102

Bronze Member
Username: Chicas

London, Ontario Canada

I forgot my pin# to key in my new keys, can someone please help.

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 268
just press 8282 ... this is not a password just press it as you would press it to change the channel...and you should get in!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us