Archive through September 27, 2006

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4545
EVERY Pansat bin released today will be at this link..(register first at dsscommunity.c*om...and must remove the * in the link)

this link will have ALL the Pansat bins today!...so save it...bookmark it...add to favorites etc..
[link removed]

We have BOTH the Pansat 2700 and 3500 bins there now...more will be soon..and yes they have been confirmed working great with DN and Bev and fast autorolls...

However these are NOT for clones!...Clone fixes usually are released by chancysand about 2-3 days later...and Pansat clone bins end with "T" like bin 278T..

Bronze Member
Username: Tvtech3

Post Number: 43
get yur files /bins fro www.maxfta.net immediatly and no slow browsing as in the site above
heres a link to the newest pansat bins w immediate access
http://maxfta.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=979#979

Gold Member

Post Number: 4548
Do U people trust me..or an unknown named "jack off"?...his site could have UNSAFE and CORRUPTED files...Dsscommunity and Dsscentral are PROVEN sites!

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 293
This link will have ALL the Pansat bins today

[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Tvtech3

Post Number: 46
lmao yea there the same so called corrupted files u downloaded from www.maxfta.net and posted at yur site haha

Gold Member

Post Number: 4551
Dsscommunity and Dsscentral files come RIGHT from the source!...U can spam that new UNKNOWN site all U want, getting your free advertizing..

Dsscommunity and Dsscentral are PROVEN sites!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4553
bump

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 233
are those bins tested.. did anybody test that??

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 164
I'm watching xxx on the 2700 right now..It's all good

Bronze Member
Username: J_anthony

Houston, Texas USA

Post Number: 14
Damn, I'll buy a Viewsat, and sellout my Pansat.

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 165
I'm keeping both my viewsat and pansat. When one goes down the other might still be up. Maybe BL has it together now with his super bins that he was promising. We'll soon know.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 336
john..VS have a bin..but PS have a SUPER BIN..LOL..

Bronze Member
Username: Sam_patel

Post Number: 46
is there any good news for fortec star ultra thanks

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 434
YEE HAW!!! Time to hurry up and sell my pansat while its up!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Cramped

Post Number: 32
All Blacklist files will be released at Future-fta first. You will also get them at AL7Bar(.tk).

All other sites will follow thereafter.

Username: Justindl

Post Number: 4
what about pansat 2500a bin ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4554
Wrong...Future has NOT been posting them..

Post Number: 5
2500a bin?

Post Number: 6
pls help where can i find 2500a bin?

Bronze Member
Username: Traxx

Swiftcurrent, Sask Canada

Post Number: 54
must need to sell of 2700s and 3500s thats probably why 2500 has not been released.

Username: Imars99

BRAMPTON, ONT CANADA

Dear LK Future was first site who posted it.Pl
check time of posting.

Post Number: 7
when pansat 2500a bin release?

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 145
wat bout satcruiser, any say on that and also maxfta has some ariza files, is that working!!

Username: Locnoir

Post Number: 8
calm down Justin...2500A bin has not been released yet...hopefully sometime today.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 598
So LK, are these the bins that Blacklist claims will keep Pansats up while other receivers go down during the next ECM? We'll all see if it's true but enjoy your tv for now everybody!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4560
I think we will all find out sooner than U think..but I don't beleive in any bin laster 1 year...thats ridiculous!...and I will post the 2500 bin as soon as BL releases it!

Post Number: 9
thanks Loc and LK

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 599
Thanks for the thread LK. With future not having any downloads on their site, it's good to have someone we can trust pointing us to where we can get the bins.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4562
OK...I just posted the Pansat 2500 bin...linked below...remove the * in link..BTW, NOT for Clones or Ultra's!

[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 4563
SO here's all 3 Pansat most popular bins...2500-2700-3500...all released today 27 Sept!

OK...I just posted the Pansat 2500 bin (279)...linked below...remove the * in link..BTW, NOT for Clones or Ultra's!

[link removed]
-------------------------------------------------
Here's the pansat 2700 bin (274)...Not for clones!
[link removed]#42902

--------------------------------------------------
Here's the pansat 3500 bin (355)
[link removed]

All 3 bins can be found here!..just remeber to remove the *in all these links!...and register first at dsscommunity.c*om..
[link removed]

Post Number: 10
Thanks LK you're the best!!!!!!!

Username: Torbram69

Post Number: 3
THANKS to all who provide genuine help.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4565
I also just posted the Pansat 2300 fix also..

and will post the pansat 5000 and 6000 fixes when they are released from blacklist..

Bronze Member
Username: Tort

Post Number: 61
OH...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..
Just got my VS today!sh!t...$200 for nothing,it's sucks...My wife gonna kill me ...

Bronze Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 39
Lk how about the clone 2700.

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 396
I dont think any CLONE bins have been released as of yet. Anyone that has a cloned reciecer should wait for the right bins to come out .. I am sure LK will let you all know when they are released.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4566
Clone bins usually follow 2-5 days later, after BL releases his GENUINE bins for GENUINE receivers..and BL does NOT release clone bins!...chancysand usually release the Pansat 2500 clone bin and other coders release the 2700 clone bin...so don't expect CLONE releases from BL home site...dsscommunity and dsscentral will have them sooner than most all sites..

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 586
http://www.futurfta.info
Home of Blacklist. This site is considered to be the site where the very well respected developer Blacklist posts his BINs for Pansats.
The following is the post there:

"Today 12:18pm
Blacklist asked me to announce to you that the files are finally ready. We are experiencing a file upload problem, so I will provide a link to the bin in the respective file download area.
As stated many times: Blacklist has NEVER let us down.

Warmest regards,

Cessna Pilot"

It is quite difficult to get to the site for downloads. You can get the files from many other sites.
Note that at futurefta site you do NOT expect BINs for clones.
However, at other sites you can expect them, usually in 2-3 days time.

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 604
bump

Gold Member

Post Number: 4567
Just wanted to add that even though this thread SUBJECT is "Pansat" new fixes today...there are MANY new bins for Coo*lsat, Maxum, Skyview, and OTHER receivers that we have posted today at dsscommunity and dsscentral...its NOT just limited to Pansats!..The links above are ONLY for Pansats but we have OTHER receiver topic areas with Files in those topic areas..TY (also please excuse any typos's...been a busy day)..

Username: Joker08

ya that bin doesnt work for pansat 2700a he is old bin

Username: Pan27

Post Number: 1
Hi, i have pansat 2700a and i am not sure whether its clone or not? could anyone tell me how to look and what's the difference..
thanks in advance

Silver Member

Post Number: 303
Cheema here u go Fake/Real Pansat Photo's

Click on this link
http://forums.dss*tester.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=39393

Silver Member

Post Number: 304
Here is another one just click on this link and u will know if ur pansat Fake Or Real, just get rid of space between 0 and the m

http://pansat. 150 m.com/fake.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 592
Happy news for ariza owners.

2.80 - Ariza 700/750/800 - Auto-Roll Update - 09/27/06

Ariza Support Team released this to get:

- Auto-Roll working again

2.80 - Ariza 700 - Fix - 09/27/06
[link removed]
2.80 - Ariza 750 - Fix - 09/27/06
[link removed]
2.80 - Ariza 800 - Fix - 09/27/06
[link removed]

I have not personally tested it, but as per reports, it is working for PPV,sports and adult channels. They are an authentic release from the Ariza team

Silver Member

Post Number: 593
Here is the cardless fix for the Magnum XV3300.

[link removed]

This is a C/P for Magnum Users from Team Magnum:

'With the newly formed alliance between Magnum Team and Team Reliable from now on we will be at the forefront with releases. Now you can purchase a unit that is light-years ahead of the competition and never have to worry about who is #1 again. With this release you can be confident of our position to release quality files - quickly.

We are the FIRST ones to release multiple solutions in one unit. We have a CARDLESS, ROM102, and ROM103 solution for this unit.

With this new CARDLESS bin just follow these instructions and you will be watching your favorite channels without the need of auxiliary cards.

LOAD FILE - XV3300v115 - TO MAGNUM as usual (start the X-Down software, select the file, then power ON the Magnum via the Switch at the back of the unit). Wait for it to say "GOOD" on the front of the Magnum, then Power OFF, wait 10 seconds, then Power ON via the switch at the back). Then power on with the remote.

We look forward to supplying the needs of the owners of Magnum XV3300 and everyone in the FTA community, with the goal of NO down time what so ever. We feel having a choice of a CARDLESS solution and multiple CARDED solutions in one unit provides the best Free-To-Air experience for end users.

Look for more to come.

We will never let you down.

Magman '" Team Magnum/Team Reliable'

I do not have a Magnum, and I have not personally tested this.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4569
Joker...that is not a funny joke...the bin is NOT old and works well..

cheema ...go to a reputable site (I provide list in another thread here) and read in their pansat area...there are threads in most sites that explain how to tell the differnce...or try pansatusa.com..all sites are VERY busy today with the new fixes...U couldn't have picked a worse time to ask that question and waited so long...

This is from www.pansatusa.com ...Pansat's home site..

Question #1

I bought a Pansat model 2700A or 3500S from E-bay or another vendor. How can I determine whether it's a genuine or counterfeit product?

Answer: Panarex stopped sellin g the 2700A model in May, 2006. The current Pansat model is the 2700A but is newly labeled " 2700A(IR) " on the product packaging. There are two distinguishing labels: one titled "2700A(IR)" as well as a FCC label on the back panel of the receiver. Another change in the current, authentic 2700A(IR) product is the switch from a Pansat universal remote to a Pansat (IR) regular remote.

Panarex stopped selling the Pansat 3500S model in April, 2006. The current model we are selling is the Pansat 3500SD . The 3500SD model is essentially the same as the 3500S model except that it includes a 128Mb SD memory card.

* Another feature of authentic Pansat models is located on the AC power cord. Near the prongs of the AC power cord plug head is an imprint of the manufacturer's name which is "KJ-10W, Kuk Je Ton g Shin." All genuine Pansat units have this feature. cloned units have a variety of different labels on the AC power cord plug such as "HBAB", "AWIN", random numbering or a variety of other imprints.

* The remote control for an imitation unit looks significantly different compared with our original one. The imitation remote is made of inexpensive plastic (lightweight to the touch and), and of inferior quality and technology (less function buttons). Visit the products section of our website located at www.pansatusa.com to see pictures of authentic Pansat remotes.

* On some fake Pansat receivers, the front LED display shows a large green dot (1/4" in diameter). Please note that there are discrepancies in imitation receivers: we have seen the green dot appear on some fake models' LED display screens but not on others. Authentic Pansat receivers never have a large green dot appear on the front LED display.

When Panarex's application software ( 05/26/2006 version) has been or is downloaded onto a counterfeit receiver, a message will appear on the television screen that states " Warning. This product may be a cloned or defective. Please call your supplier a.s.a.p. before damage occurs. " We have developed a safety mechanism to protect our customers as well as proprietary information such as our trademark and technology. If you see this warning, please contact the seller you bought the receiver from and immediately return the product. The best way to purchase Pansat products is through sellers recommended by Panarex's sales team. We strongly urge you not to purchase Pansat products through any internet seller who does not list their full company information (i.e. address, telephone number). Our sales team can give you information on the nearest reliable sellers in your area. Feel free to contact us during business hours. Your satisfaction with authentic Pansat products is our goal.

Cheap reproductions will damage easily due to inferior technology and are not covered under our warranty.

Note: If you are a customer who submits information on a seller of counterfeit Pansat merchandise (i.e. company name, street address, telephone number, e-mail address, the seller's name, an invoice showing purchase or other information leading to the arrest of the counterfeiter), Panarex will review your claim and replace the imitation merchandise with authentic Pansat product(s).

Post Number: 2
thanks McSunny....it seems i have the original one..

Username: Chloebelle

Post Number: 1
i have a ??someone sold me a megasat 4000 pro..when i do the new bins...which do i put for what pansat or viewsat???which one..please help i am new to this..i was told that i use pansat. is this true and which one..the new keys worked just fine..now, i don't know how to do this bin..

Gold Member

Post Number: 4571
Nalin...please quit HIJACKING my threads...this is a Pansat thread!...do NOT post Ariza and Magnum links here!..start your own thread!...U say U are a genuius and a know it all, well U should know Forums etiquette!....so get out of all MY threads that I initiate and author!...U just confuse people when U start mixing apples and oranges, then nobody can find what they were looking for!

Mc_Sunny can you tpye the site right or that is the site because you put the (*) there so it doesntwork can you email me the real site please at mydoggyfriend@yahoo.com
thanks

Username: Bballbreak

hello Lk can you please let me know when you have a bin for a fortec lifetime ultra

thannks

Post Number: 7
hey the new bin isnt working for me so can you help me with the problem i am loading it right.

hey can i use the old loader or have to use the one that just came out with the new bin file? i have pansat2700a

Silver Member

Post Number: 594
Correction to my URLs for Ariza Bins

2.80 - Ariza 700 - Fix - 09/27/06
[link removed]
AA-1_H20060927_280eEU(N)_api.zip (0.7 MB)
2.80 - Ariza 750 - Fix - 09/27/06
[link removed]
280 - Ariza 800 - Fix - 09/27/06
[link removed]
2641ce2e9a5780

Silver Member

Post Number: 595
X-85BL_060927_279T_db_api(N)

This bin is based on BL's release date 060927 and has been momed with Tivo/Hughes ir codes and is once again safe for all. ENJOY !

Get it from this url:

[link removed]

hey it looks like its going to work. i am scanning it right now.....thanks LK!!! hope it lasts for some time?

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 400
by chancysand X-85BL_060927_279T_db_api(N) clone safe
http://www.dsscommunity*com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14310
submitted by chancysand

This bin is based on BL's release date 060927 and has been momed with Tivo/Hughes ir codes and is once again safe for all. ENJOY ! Get it..

Silver Member

Post Number: 600
Here is my corrected URL for Magnum BIN
[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Jerry711

Throop, Pa. U.s.

Post Number: 34
what loader 4 fortec with the 279t?

Silver Member

Post Number: 603
Everybody is entitled to the latest information.
BINs have been released for most receivers and if not already posted, they will be soon. You can go to your familiar sites and get them there. Most sites have them.
I have been able to post direct, no registration URLs for Ariza, Pansat clones, and Magnum above.
My apologies to all who might have tried with the first postings. My html wordprocessor had made a mistake and made them incomplete.

I have corrected them and reposted the correct URLs.
Uploading software is available at most sites. Otherwise ask, and somebody knowledgable will answer.

Username: Shaneel786

Post Number: 8
lets not thank LK he has NOT released the bins.... its blackli*t... just few days ago LK was talking sh*t about lk and pansats... and look now... "OK...I just posted the Pansat 2500 bin"

Username: Shaneel786

about blacli*t and pansats sorry for my mistake

Gold Member

Post Number: 4572
shaneel...at least I posted the bins...I don't give a hoot about Blacklist or Pansat!...I care about the people here and at dsscommunity and dsscentral..do U think I personally need any of these bins, hell NO!....I post them for U and others to use...I don't take credit for anything, but I don't piss and moan like U either...BTW, don't ever ask for my help..U are a jerk!

The SAFE Pansat clone 2500 and Fortec Ultra bin (279T) by chancysand are now posted at Dsscommunity and Dsscentral..

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 401
question LK....first of all i want to say i have fortec ultras... One i was using for just locals with the 278T autoroll fix on it .. the other still has the 272 factory bin right from fortecs site and in storage. Now here is my problum.. i downloaded one bin from jack off site and the other bin from dsscommunity... the fortec using 272 autoroll worked as soon as i hooked up the reciever everything working... i used jacks bin on that reciever ... the other fortec has the 278T auto roll fix and i loaded the new clone fix 279T.. nothing is working .... do i need to put in the keys. ? oh and btw the bin is called ......X-85BL-API-279Ta.EU dated sep.2006 future FTA both bin are the same...

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 108
Jack Off and Shaneel,

DssCommunity* and Dsscentral* are trusted websites. I trust them! And Jack, the website that you're talking about, is a GAEY website.

This is for LK...

Hey LK,

I am not happy with you. Today, I visited Dsscommunity* and joined the chat room, but after 5 minutes, somebody kicked me out from that chat room. If that was you, then please Un-Bann me. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Jack Off = Jack AS*S

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 605
DJ, try loading the factory bin first, then the new bin.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 402
ok but just to be clear on this ... i load the 272 then 279T.. right? ...not the 278T then the new fix 279T.

Username: Charjam

This is for LK i downloaded the file for the 2500 twice put in my doc. and when i go to open it says invalid or corrupt Your help will be appreciated

Gold Member

Post Number: 4575
Asharfi...I did NOT kick U out...also the chat room is NOT Dsscommunity, it is Dsscentral!...and again to be "unbanned" as U say, ONLY Soullez or atr-killer@dsscommunity.c*om (site owners) can do that for the chat area..

DJ...since U made a point and issue that U used a bin from "jack" that works and a bin from dsscommunity that doesn't, it sure sounds like U are implying that bins I post at dsscomunity are no good..well then if U don't trust me or dsscommunity, then go as "jack" for help!

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 403
to all that thinks i am saying that dsscommunity is giving out bad bins .... Please do not miss read me ... i was saying that one of my fortec wasnt exsepting the new bin ... the bins are the same... so it doesnt have anything to do with where i got it from .... i just want to know why one fortec works and the other doesnt ... Please help...

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 197
Why go to the sites LK posts when you can go to the source sites that DO POST THEM FIRST? LK must either own those sites he posts or gets a kickback for sending people there.

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 607
DJ, right, the 272 first then 279T.

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 608
DSScommunity got the bins minutes after BL posted them, so where would be a better site? It shouldn't matter about what LK has to do with it, those are still good reputable sites.

Bronze Member
Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 16
hey LK i have a pansat 3000. i dont see bins on dss central

Bronze Member
Username: John_hey

Post Number: 11
I have a pantec MX .Right now 277t on it.
Can I just download 279t on it or should i do anything else fist?

Please help

Bronze Member
Username: Jrpistonsfan

Post Number: 31
hey i need help...im not sure which loader to use for my Pansat 2500A. I already have the bin and its downloaded. What else do i need to fix my box?

P.S i dont have a clone...

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 609
Hey John, it is always recommended that you flash your receiver with the factory bin before uploading any new bin.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 404
thanks Hawaiin.. i tried to reset the keys and that didnt work either.. so i will reload the factory bin like yu sudjested then the bin from Lks sites that he admins... DSScommunity

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
@ Hawaiian,
Thnaks, but which bin is the factory bin for my Pantec mx( Pansat 2005a clone) and where can I find it?

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 611
JJJ, I use the BL updater 1.4.

Bronze Member
Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 17
not to just LK but if anybody can tell me what bin to download for my 3000

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
to hawaiian..
where can i get that loader? and is it the only other thing i need?

Username: Dishlover

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Can some one please let me know which bin and how to upload in my receiver. I have Fansat 2500A believe its a clone one. Thanks

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 613
JJJ, they have it at dsscommunity. John, I am not sure what bin you need or where to get it. Maybe someone else will post.

Username: Charjam

Fellas this is my first time doing this and i have downloaded the files for 2500 and 2700 4 times and they say invalid or corrupt . I can open other files that i have downloaded a few days ago . Any help would be appreciated Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 359
WWW.FTA4DUMMIES.COM
WWW.FTAPALACE.COM

Bronze Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 81
Hey there oleg thanks for all your hard work and the new fix.We know we'd have nothing if nor for you.You rock man

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
I already got the loader and everything..is there some procedure i have to go through so i dont mess up my box?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4576
Pansat 3000 is a Pansat 2500 CLONE!...so U MUST use ONLY the Pansat 2500 clone safe 279T bin..

For all others here...I admin at dsscommunity BUT I get my files DIRECTLY from the source or an associate...I do NOT get them 2nd-3rd hand from some scum ball DSS site or those stupid host clip ( U upload/download) sites...MY files are as SAFE and CLEAN as the original sources.....yes U might corrupt them during a download into your computer from dsscomunity or upload into your receiver but they are CLEAN and uncorrupted and SAFE at dsscommunity!

Andy...get serious dude!...I own NO DSS sites and get NO monies from DSS...aand I recommend reputable site ONLY because I care about people and do not want them to get "burned" using other sites!

DJ..of course U had no problems when U put a bin on a VIRGIN uncorrupted receiver that still has the original factory bin on it!...and yes either U screwed up while loading the 279T bin or your other receiver is obviously corrupted with all the various bins U have put on it over time..(but U never really stated your EXACT problem unless u call "nothing is working" as a legit definition of identifying exactly what happenned in detail)...its very hard to troubleshoot something without some details....do U have the FREE "in the clear" channels?....any video?....any audio?...any EPG?...is date and time set correctly?..is receiver powered?....any error messages?...need much more info before I can help...my crystal ball has run out of batteries today..If U have power and have checked all hardware and connections, then start by clearing the receiver memory corruption with a factory reset of receiver from the menu and a old original factory bin, then disable any switches and do sat scans, reconnect switches, reconfigure your installation antenna LNB and port settings, then apply bin 279T and turn on the autoroll, wait for the keys to roll, now watch TV..back to the basics

Bronze Member
Username: Titif

Post Number: 24
i just load the bin file for pansat but it didn't work
please help me

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
is there any other procedure to follow so i dont screw up my box?

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 614
JJJ, as long as you have an uncorrupted bin, you should be ok.

Bronze Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 40
Lk any bin for clone 2700a thanks.

Username: Solo1

I'm having the same problem as David Hunter. I have a megasat which is a clone of the pansat 2500. I have the correct bin and loader 1.4 but I get an error message when trying to transfer the files to my box. Any suggestions?

Bronze Member
Username: Vlemar

Mississauga, Ontario

Post Number: 12
dsscommunity and dsstester appear to be overloaded. I have been trying for the past one hour and all I get is page not found kind of a message. dssevolution do come up but I don't seem to be able to find a forum to download the flie from. Do I nedd to register before I can download.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
<<<<<<>>>>>>>

279T works for Pantec MX(Pansat 2500a clone)

Thanks LK and all others for your help.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 405
ok the first time i loaded the new bin 279T over top of the new auto roll bin 278T...It loaded and i noticed that i had no autio no vidio and the epg did not load . i was getting no channels at all. not even locals. I then noticed that the keys were wrong so i enterd the up to date ones but ... still nothing.... so i tried a blind scan on echo 8/10.... it did not pick up any TPs at all.
Then I did a factory reset like hawaiian sudjested....loaded factory bin 272 then the new fix 279T ....rescaned ehco 8/10... still nothing was working ...
so i did a factory reset once again... started right from the start .. loaded ...boot_Lifetime Ultra_ver60_040515... then factory bin Lifetime Ultra_050519_272_api(NTSC)... then new bin X-85BL_060927_279T_db_api(N) .... scaned for echo 8/10 but now notice that is called 6/8 again.... still no autio . vidio, epg.. NOTHIG... looked at the keys and now notice that PROVIDER ID .. FF FF.. KEY NUMBER.. FF..KEY DATA IS ALL FFFFFFFFS ... NOW WHAT DO I DO?
PLEASE HELP ... THIS IS THE VERY FIRST TIME I CAN'T FIX IT MYSELF.. b4 i could fix it without anyones help... but this one has me stumped.:-)(PLEASE HELP ME !!!!)

Username: Amigoo

can i use a pansat clone 2500t bin file for a genuine 2500a? will this bin file work for the original pansat 2500a "X-85BL_060927_279T_db_api?" well thank you for ur help.... it is greatly appreciated.

Username: Cubann

ST PETE, FL USA

Any one has the new bin 4 megas@t 4000 pro.
if so hit me with it. pls
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us