Clone safe PANSAT bin + FORTEC bins up.

Silver Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 118
Go to Curious contraptions. The clone safe bins are up (2500a) and they can be used for the Fortec receiver too.

Enjoy

Bronze Member
Username: Cramped

Post Number: 33
Chancysand has done it once again - in great time

C/P:

This bin is based on BL's release date 060927 and has been momed with Tivo/Hughes ir codes and is once again safe for all. ENJOY !

Bronze Member
Username: Tvtech3

Post Number: 73
yup u can gettit here
http://maxfta.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1023#1023

Bronze Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 57
Chancy is at it again!! Credits for him, in the house!!!

Get the real thing at curious-contraptions,com

Change the , to .

Forget the jack off.

Bronze Member
Username: Tvtech3

Post Number: 74
who in there right mind would want to go around curious with that old fa rt sweeps who hates everyone and bans everyone if they even think of saying something
that man has major issues
so again go here for yur clone safe bin for yur pansat http://maxfta.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=382

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
Bans ppl like you for sure jack off.Very reputable site ccc.They dont take any sh!t.Must admit sweeps is a dick.Unlike here you cant say just anything and no spaming allowed.So F'off jackoff.And STFU.

Bronze Member
Username: Dish_inq

Ontario

Post Number: 18
Do guys have new fix for Fortec Classic NA

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
Not yet but chancy is on it right and will have it out real soon at c-c.c

Bronze Member

Ontario

Post Number: 19
Thanks for update

Bronze Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 70
Can i use the bin by chancy (X-85BL_060927_279T_db_api(N)) on my Fortec Star Ultra?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
Fortec lifetime ultra for sure, yes.

Bronze Member
Username: Jrpistonsfan

Post Number: 30
Can i use this bin on my Pansat 2500A?
I dont think mines a clone....

Username: Malik2

Wheeling, Il Usa

Post Number: 2
WHAT LOADER CAN I USE TO LOAD A NEW CLONE BIN? PLEASE HELP

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
BL 1.3 or BL 1.4

Username: Golbole

Post Number: 8
i'm trying to load 279T in pantec2500 clone. I've tried it twice and all i'm getting is Knight Rider. Using BL Updater 1.4.0.0. Please advice...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
C/P from pansat section at c-c.c.Straight from the d!cks mouth.But got to respect the order at c-c.c

sweeps
ModerAtor of da stOOpids

This file is the same as the one in the Fortec Ultra section.

Both of these forums are interchangable for files.

In essence, the original is a Pansat2500 file with the clone kill taken out and ir mods added. It may be used on Ultra and all clones of the 2500. Thereafter, the STB becomes a Pansat2500a, complete with all remotes.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4574
baneJ...yes U can...bin 279T is SAFE for all Fortec Ultra's and Pansat 2500 clones..it will basically convert your Ultra into a Pansat 2500 clone with better screen and menu options too..

we have it in BOTH the Fortec Ultra and Pansat areas of the Forums at dsscommunity...also dsscentral has it..

here's the link..REMOVE the * in link (.c*om)..
[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 109
LK,

Like you're saying bin 279T will convert Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra into a Pansat 2500 clone, so what if dishnetwork goes black again so which bin I'll put? Pansat 2500 bin or fortec ultra bin?

Are all bins for Pansat 2500 works on Pansat 2500 clones?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
And need to respect LK here.More so than the sweeps.Cause he will ban you for the slightest infraction.Or just for the fun of it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
i found mine at curious-contraptions.c*om
is that site safe? and it was posted by chancysand

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
The T in 279T means chancy has fixed it to work on all clones.It changes the menu and stuff to a pansat but it works with all the different remotes.Always use the clone safe versions with all clones.IE fortec ultras and all the others.

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 110
Hey HERB,

Talking to me? If you are, then shut your mouth. I am talking to LK.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
bane j you bet its safe.Go back there and notice how they pulled the clone killer bin until chancysand fixed it.c-c.c is they last word to me.Anytime some azz says there is a fix you can verify it there and all the places LK lists.

Post Number: 9
i'm trying to load 279T in pantec2500 clone. I've tried it twice and all i'm getting is Knight Rider. Using BL Updater 1.4.0.0. Please advice...
is there a new loader for this bin?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
Asharfi Vig
Your asking to talk to LK so see if he answers you.
Im sure if he dont like what i told you then he'll say so.So relax and smoke a fat one.

Wheeling, Il Usa

Post Number: 3
I'VE TRIED TO DOWNLOAD NEW BIN USING BL 1.3 AND 1.4 BUT IT WON'T WORK. CAN ENYONE HELP PLEASE.

Bronze Member
Username: Zizo

Post Number: 34
Hi guys. I am trying to download the 279T and I got a msg Failed. I dont know why. I am using the BL updater 1.4

Username: Cbman

Denton, Nc Davidson

Post Number: 8
is there a fix out for a coocoo 4000

Username: Sloppymop

Post Number: 6
I loaded the 2.79t file and my sat works fine. When I go to system info it says file by future-fta is that correct or should it say chancysand? thanks

Username: Taikimoto

How about the pantec 2500 will the bin work with this. any info appreciated

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
Thats correct sloppy.

Post Number: 10
is there a new loader for this bin?
Come on guys. somebody please help...

Username: Sloppymop

Post Number: 7
thanks Herb for the speedy reply. I just asked because usually when I use a clone safe bin it says chancysand. Thanks

Bronze Member

Ontario

Post Number: 20
When i try to upload 274 bin in my Fortec Classic NA i am getting this mesg "Invalid firmware file "
any help ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
No fix for the NA yet.Only for the ultras.

Bronze Member
Username: Cramped

Post Number: 35
When you load the New bin file make sure you 'un-zip' it first!

Bronze Member

Ontario

Post Number: 21
yes i did un zip also its bin file now

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
Once again there is no fix for Fortec Classic NA yet.And the 274 is for the PS 2700.

Username: Dishlover

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 6
I have clone 2500A receiver. Where can I get new bin and how to download. I m new to this please help.
Thanks

Bronze Member

Ontario

Post Number: 23
ok thanks. i think we should wait .

Bronze Member
Username: Nestea

Post Number: 42
Thanks LK. My pantec untral is working good.

Bronze Member
Username: Elmoxp

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 58
i have a Pansat 3000, what is the best Clone bin for this PAnsat
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 407
this is a post i posted on an other thread but maybe someoone here can help me... thank in advamce.
ok... I loaded the new bin fix 279T to my fortec ultra... the first time i loaded the new bin 279T over top of the new auto roll bin 278T...It loaded and i noticed that i had no autio no vidio and the epg did not load . i was getting no channels at all. not even locals. I then noticed that the keys were wrong so i enterd the up to date ones but ... still nothing.... so i tried a blind scan on echo 8/10.... it did not pick up any TPs at all.
Then I did a factory reset like hawaiian sudjested....loaded factory bin 272 then the new fix 279T ....rescaned ehco 8/10... still nothing was working ...
so i did a factory reset once again... started right from the start .. loaded ...boot_Lifetime Ultra_ver60_040515... then factory bin Lifetime Ultra_050519_272_api(NTSC)... then new bin X-85BL_060927_279T_db_api(N) .... scaned for echo 8/10 but now notice that is called 6/8 again.... still no autio . vidio, epg.. NOTHIG... looked at the keys and now notice that PROVIDER ID .. FF FF.. KEY NUMBER.. FF..KEY DATA IS ALL FFFFFFFFS ... NOW WHAT DO I DO?
PLEASE HELP ... THIS IS THE VERY FIRST TIME I CAN'T FIX IT MYSELF.. b4 i could fix it without anyones help... but this one has me stumped
Also i would like to add that i may have to Jtag the reciever.. but maybe not ... Are the bins i am loading the right ones ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
DJ, here's what I suggest you do.
It sounds like all your settings for DN is gone and it cann't scan anything in...

1 - do a factory reset, delete any channels and reload the factory bin.
2 - load the 273T bin from March 18th. I am hoping this bin will give you the echostar package and all the TPs & settings. After loading it, try and scan in all your channels (you might need to reset all your lnb setting and frequency).
3 - if you scan in the channels, great. But they will be scrambled.
4 - load 278T for autoroll. Go to locals and let her stand until locals come up.
5- load the latest fix. It should take a few minutes to get a picture (will go over 100%)

Bronze Member
Username: Imnycusa

Post Number: 32
I have posted the following message elsewhere also, hoping somebody will answer it:
I just installed new bin in the Fortec Lifetime Ultra. It was working just great until I accidentally press the set default keys. It has stop working and no picture. I reinstalled the bin, but still no picture. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Wheeling, Il Usa

Post Number: 4
I'VE DOWNLOADED 279-T INTO MY RECEIVER, NOW ALL I SEE IS GREEN LINES ON ITS SCREEN DIDI I DO SOMETHING WRONG? THE RECEIVER WOULD NOT EVEN COME ON. WHAT CAN I DO? PLEASE ANYONE.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 408
I have tried maany factory bins old and new.. did many factory resets also... i have done all the steps over and over again .... checked all the settings on everything ...over and over agin...He!L i ever pocked my fingure trying to rescrew the cable back into the box...LOL NOW I AM MAD .. This isnt funny anymore... I do have one of my fortec ultras up and working with the new bin.. just not this one ... I dont get it ...WHY CANT IT WORK ... scaned for channel .. loaded in uptoday keys ...checked the TP settings what ever i try to do .. NOTHING WORKS ... like Imnyc no picture or autio... etc... and i have read in other forums others are having the same problums or at the least very simaler problums .

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 342
.........PLEASE LK HELP DJ OUT.............

.........ANYONE????????EVA....

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 443
I would try what someone said up a few posts... Load an older bin, set up ur lnb and antanna info, THEN scan for channels. If u get the channels, load the new bin over the old one. Or you could take it to where the other one is working and try it there...thats what i would do first. to rule out a cable issue.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 411
i am trying it where the other one is .. its not a cable... LNB or switch problum... its the bins i have tried . i am getting adds now for DN on the reciever just nothing else.. i am going to add the new fix after i am done scanning the TPs and do a blind scan also ... this is strange that one reciever will work and the other does.. both now have the same factory bins and 272 lifetime Ultra bins loaded the only difference now is one works with 279T . hoping that this reciever will now take the new fix 279T after doing all the setting and scannings . If not well it must mean its time to Jtag this one .:-(

Silver Member

Tennessee

Post Number: 445
Blah! Havent had the priviledge of jtagging yet. I hope all goes well.

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 172
all FFFFF`s need to set default key

Bronze Member
Username: Penu

Toronto, Ont Canada

Post Number: 27
plz help for Fortec lifetime ultra i updater
(X-85BL_060927_279T_db_api(N)) but what i have do plz help me
thx u!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 412
did that too Albino

Bronze Member
Username: Lionking

Post Number: 25
please let the ultra do the auto roll. it takes a little while. i left mine to do the auto roll for 10 min and the pic is back and i have all the channels

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 413
UPDATE.... :-) :-)
I HAVE LOCALS AGAIN ... but still haven't loaded the new bin fix... kinda scared too ...
firsts thing i did was ..........................
1.... factory reset
2....loaded boot_Lifetime Ultra_ver60_040515 Fortecstar STB Updater v3.31 typed in "LTA "in STB Model
3....loaded Lifetime Ultra_041101_250_api(NTSC)using Fortecstar STB Updater v3.31 typed in "Al7bar FYA Ultra" in STB Model
4....loaded factory bin 272 Lifetime Ultra_050519_272_api(NTSC) used same Fortecstar STB Updater v3.31 typed in "Al7bar FYA Ultra" in STB Model
5.... scanned for sat echo 8/10... still nothing worked :-( set defualt key and typed in the up today keys ....
00- 24 D2 1E 6D 11 F0 95 1A 6F 74 6E BD BC C6 92 54
01- 51 1C 68 07 3A E0 1E CE D9 49 D0 52 E9 DB BE 0C
6.... loaded bin X-85BL_060911_278T_au_api_using
Pansat STB Uploader B.L. 1.4 ALL LOCALS ARE UP NOW!!!! :-) I have done these steps 3 times but this time i used the "Fortecstar STB Updater v3.31" insted of using Pansat STB Uploader B.L. 1.4 to load everything. that might of been the problum I dunno but this worked.:-)

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 416
ok i finaly loaded the new bin fix ... ALL IS GOOD :-) got all the locals and PPVs everything back .

Username: India101

can some one e-mail me the 279T bin files and whith this can i watch the international channels too and PPV sports

please @ krishpatel84@yahoo.com

thanks

Silver Member

Tennessee

Post Number: 459
go look at dsscommunity, it there.

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
Krish... I really hope that your (real) name is not KRISH PATEL. You should never ever list your email address here. Never! Especially if your name is in it.

Besides you are now likely to get spammed to death.

Bronze Member
Username: Zizo

Post Number: 35
Hi guys. If I have loaded 279T in my Fortec Ultra receiver, can I load it 2nd time? or should I delete the 1st to load it again? I have channels now but time to time I got scambled channel about 2 seconds then the channel will come automaticaly. I don't know why is that. Maybe my 1st load wasn't good? How to repair that? thanks

Username: Spiritme

Post Number: 3
what about my fortec classic NA !!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us