Archive through September 12, 2005

kookoo
Unregistered guest
hi does anybody know the code for saturday may 28?if you do please inform me as soon as possible

LK
Unregistered guest
Suggest U read this..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/137647.html

kookoo
Unregistered guest
well i need the code

Hiep
Unregistered guest
hi i was wondering if you guys could help me. my brother was messing with the settings for my fortec star box and somehow we dont have dish network channels anymore. its like canadian channels or something. like all the channels are mixed up. like the ppv channels arent 500 and up..there like 229 and up...and some channels are missing..like cartoon network..can anyone help me fix this?

kookoo
Unregistered guest
hi does anybody know the code for friday june 10th?If you do please inform me as soon as possible.thank you

Anonymous

Kindly advise how I can get new codes whenever they are changed. I have a FORTECSTAR LIFETIME ULTRA and always have problems in getting the new codes. Recently i only got them two weeks later and I think I missed out a lot.

LK
Unregistered guest
hey moron...look in the most OBVIOUS place...the "latest keys" thread..are U all smoking crack or what!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129815.html

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 378
Your letting them get to you man.

Unregistered guest
Can anybody help me? 3 month ago I installed Fortec lifetime ultra with 31" dish pointed to AMC 4 and was watching a Korean channels. But as of June 07 that channels are been scrambled. (I talked the company people and said that they do know about FTA) What can I do to watch same channels again? Somebody told me flshing will help but how and where can I get all the info?

Unregistered guest
does any one kno the codes for the fortecstar ultra to get indian channels i used to get them but i dont get them any more i was wondering if any one can help i juss got my reciver updated on june 15 so if any one can help plz email me at bhavinjpatel@comcast.net

Username: Juanmv2000

Cuba

Post Number: 3
necesito ayuda con mi pansat2700

Annon
Unregistered guest
anyone know how I can get all the adult channels to Dishnet10? :D

Username: Darylasp

Post Number: 2
Hi to all, I just got a fortec star and I would like someone to give me the steps in putting in the keys. I recognize that it's not like the pansat. can someone help.

LK
Unregistered guest
they are everywhere here..READ!

also...NO Indian channels which U would know if U READ here ..

Bronze Member
Username: Hey123

Post Number: 17
hi!!! i have 2 fortec star lifetime ultra, when i put the new keys it doesnt work.
can somebody help me please...thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
Put the keys in correctly,then do a reset (back of receiver-power off,wait 1 minute,power on)...then it will work

Anonymous

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO OWN THE FORTEC STAR LIFETIME ULTRA, DOWNLOAD AND REFLASH YOUR BOX WITH THE AUTOROLL BIN FILE: Al7bar FTA Ultra_050613_276_api(NTSC).bin THEN YOU DONT HAVE TO CONSTANTLY CHANGING YOUR KEY CODE EVERYDAY.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
thanks LK.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
where can i find this autorollbin file:Al7bar FTA Ultra_050613_276_api(NTSC).bin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
LK it doesnt work it says encrypted or bad channel and on my other fortec, programmed differently, says data being downloaded.

choch
Unregistered guest
Where to find autoroll bin? This place has it all [link removed]
click on Fortec link and you will see
-- How-to document
-- Uploader software
-- Al7bar FTA Ultra_050613_276_apiNTSC.zip

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
thanks choch

choch
Unregistered guest
import key when you flash or reflash your box. wrong steps can burn your box. Becareful while uploading the bin file.

it should be this order

1. turn the on/off switch from the back of the box to OFF first.
2. plug the serial cable from your PC to the satellite box.
3. plug in the power cord of your satellite box.
4. turn the switch from the back ON.
5. after about 5-10 seconds, press the ON/OFF button from the front of your satellite box, this will turn it off, the time will display.
6. run your STB uploader software.
7. leave the serial port as COM1, and Baud Rate as 115200
8. select STB model as Lifetime Ultra
9. Enter your bin file location, ex. c:\temp\Al7bar FTA Ultra_050613_276_apiNTSC.bin
10. File type radio button should be default at Flash Rom File
11. Click Download and you're good to go

if doesn't go, maybe wrong COM port, try COM2

this would take about 5-10 mins to completed.
Important...wait till it says completed then click OK. Then you're done. Turn off the box. Good to go.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
thanks

choch
Unregistered guest
antonio...anytime. I got my box set up for free now I'm just returning the favor.

Anonymous

I'm a rookie at this. I need an active code plese help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
does somebody know why they took off the keys for dish network on maestra.tv? And do you have another web site where i can take te lastest keys?thanks

THE COPS BOY
Unregistered guest
-THE "COPS BOY"

READ-READ-READ
Unregistered guest
A rookie u need keys, "GO TO THE RIGHT THREAD"
READ-READ-READ and if u can't read this is not
4 U.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
does somebody know why they took off the keys for dish network on maestra.tv? And do you have another web site where i can take te lastest keys?thanks

read read
Unregistered guest
Maestra's server was crashing because of the heavy traffic,everyone going there to get the keys.

[link removed] has the keys posted

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
hi, can somebody help me again... i had the the 269 NTSC autoroll bin in my fortec, i put keys and it didnt work now i have the 276 NTSC autoroll bin i put the new keys 06.22.05 7:00pm and it doesnt work. I need help please.

kookoo
Unregistered guest
hi, does anybody know the keys for satuday june 25th?If you do please inform me as soon as possible.

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 447
Same as june 22 no change .

kookoo
Unregistered guest
ok thanks

Username: 555

Post Number: 1
I'M REFLASH MY FORTEC BUT I PRESS "DOWNLOAD" AND THE DOWNLOADIND WINDOWS IS IN 0% PERCENT, AND SEND THIS MESSAGE "FLASH UPDATE FAIL"

HELP ME ...

Username: 555

Post Number: 2
no problem I GET IT...

gizmo
Unregistered guest
flash upddate fail = bad or wrong cable from receiver to computer...Fortec= straight DB9 pin

rangers101
Unregistered guest
i recently got the fortec star and have never had to type in any keys,can someone please tell me how i do this,it was supposed to have an autoroll but it doesn't seem to have worked.

Bronze Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 90
EMAIL: OKAYKRAFTS@YAHOO.COM

THIS CD CONTAINS THE AUTOMATIC KEY FINDER, THE AUTOROLL.

NEVER INPUT A KEY MANUALLY AGAIN!!

IF YOUR TIRED OF LOOKING FOR BIN FILES,
TIRED OF ASKING AT FORUMS THAT DON'T ANSWER,
GET THE SOFTWARE YOU NEED TO GET UP AND RUNNING.

GET FREE DISH NETWORK CHANNELS!!
-------------------------------------------------

SOFTWARE FOR UPDATERS AND CHANNEL LIST EDITORS

KEY FINDER LINK SOFTWARE TO GET NEW KEYS ON YOUR DESKTOP!!
(IF YOU NEED TO PUT KEYS IN MANUALLY)

BIN FILES FOR LATEST AUTOROLL, THE AUTOMATIC KEY FINDER
(NEVER INPUT KEYS AGAIN MANUALLY)
I WILL GIVE YOU THE UPDATES AS THEY OCCUR, AND ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS ON SETUP AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE TROUBLE WITH.

--------------------------------------------------

STOP SEARCHING THE INTERNET, ASK ME!

IF YOU WANT YOUR CHANNELS TO LOOK LIKE THIS, THE SAME AS DISH NETWORK, I'LL HELP YOU WITH THE CHANNEL LISTS TO DOWNLOAD:

---------------------------------

160 MTV
161 MTV 2
162 VH-1
163 VH-1 Classics
166 Country Music
167 GAC
168 Spike TV
169 Noggin
170 Nick - East
171 Nick - West
172 Disney - East
173 Disney - West
174 Toon Disney
180 ABC Family
181 PAX TV
182 Discovery Channel
260Trinity Broad.
261 Eternal Word
262 Sky Angel
264 Wisdom
300 HBO - East
301 HBO2 - East
------------------------------------

THIS CD also contains INSTRUCTIONS and SOFTWARE for the PANSAT 2500A FREE TO AIR RECEIVER! AND NOW OTHER RECEIVERS LIKE THE PANSAT 2700, COOLSATT 4000, DREAMBOX, FORTEC ULTRA, PANTEC, ARIZA CYCLONE AND BLACKBIRD.

Get all Dish Network channels, wide open, for free !! Cool !!

STOP SEARCHING THE INTERNET, ASK ME! EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED. TIM

Unregistered guest
OK I READ ..READ...READ...i dont see what to do if it stops uploading at say 20% ........I have a FORTECSTAR lifetime ultra..I got the FTA to work so the next step is this... I get the "flash update failed" pop up. receiver still in download mode.. lines across bottom.. So what to do .. read more but dont find the answers.. PLEASE HELP. im brand new, but used to do p3 cards so im not am idiot.. Thanks in advance

gizmo
Unregistered guest
flash update failed = wrong/bad cable connection

new2this
Unregistered guest
i went to radio shack ...got the rs-232c cable modle # 26-152b. When i download to my reciever it stops.... I've read that there is a fix-it file for these fortec star lifetime ultra receivers.. anybody know where 2 get it? do i need it? help

gizmo
Unregistered guest
There is a file called Ultra boot repair file located everywhere..I know dsscentral has it..but I don't think that will help you..U still have cable issues....U bought the STRAIGHT (not twisted pins null modem)DB9 female ends for your Ultra,correct?..and try just putting any older bin on for now,even the factory bin..READ the night rider and flashing difficulty fixs thread here,to make sure U're doing this correctly.

gizmo
Unregistered guest
Here are a few tips if you are having difficulty flashing: Pay ATTENTION to 9-10-11..

I would advise everyone to read a set up guide before flashing. But, since people have been having some problems, I have revised this to provide more detailed information. But this is not intended to be a substitute.

1. Make sure you use the proper serial cable for your receiver:
Fortec and Pansat use a straight through cable with DB9 females on both ends.
The Blackbird and Pansat 2700 uses null modem (crossover) cable, which crosses over pins 2 and 3.

2, With the power turned off, connect it to your computer and receiver using the serial connector. Use serial port #! if you can.

3. If you do not have a working serial port, you must install one or use a computer that has one.

4. Use the appropriate loader.

5. Select the file. Make sure that it is the correct flash for your receiver.

6. Select the COM port your receiver is connected to. If you do not know, what it is try #1 first.

7. Enter the correct model name and number.

8. Check off the correct function box. Your choices are boot, flash or channel list. To FLASH your receiver you would use FLASH. Most flashes do not require a separate boot; so do not load both separately.

9. Turn on the receiver power from the back switch.

10. As soon as you see the lights flash,very first light -- IMMEDIATELY press download.

11. Wait until it COMPLETES and reboots.

Here is how to recover from the "Night Rider" (flashing lights):

1. Try re-flashing the factory boot/flash again using the below directions. That gives you FTA ONLY. Follow the above procedure.

2. Then, when that works use the latest flash to get the scrambled channels.

3. Download a channel list and/or do a channel scan on each sat.

4. When flashing, be sure to wait not only until is says done. But you need to wait until it reboots and actually goes to a channel number.

JB0007
Unregistered guest
Hi, I'm trying to load the autoroll bin to my Fortec. I'm using STB updater Ver. 3.31. Software does not give me any selection choice under STB model and does not aceept anything I type in manually. Anybody help???

gizmo
Unregistered guest
How to reflash a nonworking Lifetime ULtra receiver 1. Switch unit off in back. 2. Open the ultra downloader proggy GTRomII v3.0 for Fortecstar.exe file 3. Write "LTA" in stb type (no quotes) 4. Browse boot_Lifetime Ultra_ver60_040515 in Bin window and in File type check Boot file 4. Turn on back switch 5. Before - - - - completes, start the download and let it finish. 6. Turn off Ultra backswitch 7. Turn ultra back on 8. Now you should see Knightrider lights - - - - back and forth over and over. This is normal. 9. Now load the ultra factory bin Lifetime Ultra_041101_250_api(NTSC) in GTRomII v3.0 for Fortecstar.exe 10 Make sure STB type says "Al7bar FTA Ultra " (no quotes) and check Flash Rom file in File type 11. Start download... let it complete. The reciever will reboot when done. 12 Turn unit off and on again with back switch. Let the Ultra boot up all the way. 13 Open the ultra downloader proggy AL7BAR Downloading Tool v1.31 file 13 Load the Al7bar FTA Ultra_040920_247_api(NTSC-PK0_rev2)-F.bin 14 IMPORTANT -- THE STB-TYPE to read "Al7bar FTA Ultra" (no quotes)and check Appz 15 Download the 247 bin (or the lastest one) and let the receiver boot up by itself. 16 Now you are done... just load a good channel list and watch TV again. (If u find that Downloader doesn't work in one of the steps, use the other Downloader)

bob_fat
Unregistered guest
I have fortec ultra lifetime. I get message no signal. Although I have changed the keys 0 and 1 but still no signal. I am not getting dish network and also not any Indian channels. Can someone help me to fix it?? Thanks,

sketcher
Unregistered guest
Hello,
I've installed a satellite and a fortec ultra lifetime with a signal of around 80 and a strength of around 60. I grabbed the latest codes and when I do a scan it only finds 11 or so channels. The rest of the channels show 'no signal' or 'bad or scrambled'. Any idea why? I brought the receiver to a friends place that also has a dish and it worked like a charm... all the channels showed up. Does this mean that my satellite is just not pointed correctly? I'm not sure why... because i get a better signal strength than him. Very confused!

annon
Unregistered guest
Hi, I'm just wondering what channel "Raise Your Voice" is on. It's on today, Mondays and Fridays...but I just can't find it. So I thought I would ask here if anyone has seen it on? Or atleast has a paperview guide? (I don't have one).

Anonymous

I downloaded A17bar Ultra_050629_283_api. Is this file for my fortec ultra lifetime?

larlar
Unregistered guest
In:

Channel Edit --> Key Code --> KeyCode Function

What does the KeyCode Function do?

Anonymous

Having Difficulty watching Internation Channels, Echostar 61.5W, I can't see it says scrambles or bad channel I tried Echo7 119W, and still show same. I entered New Key but did not work Can Please Someone Help me with this

Victoria
Unregistered guest
Good day, i have fortec star lifetime ultra and it does not show anything anymore since today, please somebody give me a new code for my receiver.
Thank you in advance!

Mr. BiII
Unregistered guest
the keys haven't changed since July 14
they are still VALID WORKING KEYS

DISHNET KEYS Current

Key0: AC 7D CF 36 D5 32 9B 5D
Key1: E9 FD 53 DE B5 37 FC 44 ** Active

satelliteNEWBIE
Unregistered guest
Newbie needs help with AMC4. I found the satellite and got 80% quality and 90+ level, ran a ALL scan and found only 11 channels but no RTPi. I want to watch RTPi, what should my antenna setup/settings look like (e.g. LNB type, Local freq., TP etc.). Any help would be appreciated. Thx.

satelliteNEWBIE
Unregistered guest
Me again. Oops! Forgot to mention that I got a Fortec Lifetime Ultra receiver.

Username: Mark56

***hey i have a fortec star Lifetime Ulra and i have to put on a new key every day because every morning it's going down now. whats wrong ? what should i do?

Anonymous

if anyone has the fortec star lifetime classic reciever flash rom bin file please can you email it to me .
my email zimsox@hotmail.com

kookoo
Unregistered guest
i need the codee pleasee i wana watch sumthingg : coach carter =) ill luv yu forever and yes this is a gurl writing this so yu guys dun wryy :-) ..

Unregistered guest
pls help me for fortecstar liftime ultra ACTIVATION CODE I loaded new software.

Anonymous

can i get help with my fortec ultra life lifetime, i can not seem to receive any of the spanish/hispanic speaking echo 6,8 and 7 chanels is ther a special software out there

Unregistered guest
I HAVE A PANTEC ULTRA AND I'M HAVING TROUBLE GETTING SET UP ON EVERYTHING CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME ON GETTING STARTED.

kookoo
Unregistered guest
does anybody know the current keys? if you do i would surely appreciate if you send it thanks:-)

moimeme
Unregistered guest
I just bought a fortec star receiver with a nagara 2 smart card...
When I turned in my receiver it kept looking for the signal, once it's done a window poped up telling "Your receiver has not yet been authorized, please call ...dish network..."
Can anyone help me please to resolve this problem
Thanks

Anonymous

i have a fortec star receiver.i have many channels but i do not have any ppv or sports. can any one tell me how to fix problem. i had them then all a sudden the became scambled or bad

Bronze Member
Username: Peerlessmack

Post Number: 17
PPV gone bye bye.

No way to get them back.

headuse
Unregistered guest
wasn't "all of a sudden"...it was a week ago for PPV's!

kookoo
Unregistered guest
ppv gone bye bye? .. :S howw is it gone? does anyone have any keys.. we need them please =)

kookoo
Unregistered guest
ppv gone bye bye? .. :S howw is it gone? does anyone have any keys.. we need them please =)

TicaEsposo
Unregistered guest
Hey guys,
I bought a Fortec Lifetime ultra Receiver to get the free spanish channels for my wife, who is from Costa Rica. When I set it up, I got all kinds of local US stations, but nothing else. How do I find FTA stations for Spanish, or English for that matter. Just started with this and this is the first forum I have come across where I can ask questions. Thanks.

DON'T BUY PANSAT
Unregistered guest

We will say this, we do not trust any of those factories, Fortec and Pansat, all run and owned by the same peoples, sharing and controlling the market.

Today is the fix for the Ultra, no, maybe in three weeks, yes ?

We visited Al7bar-soft1.com, checked if there was any new updates, no. We looked into the Technical Discsussion Forum. Keep in mind this is Fortec, only.

There was BlackList, making a statement that there will be no release for the Ultra until the clone issue was fixed, 2 to 3 weeks.
So, BL represents both, Fortec and Pansat, no fixes until the Pansat2700a generates more sales.
This well may be a hoax, but it did cause me to reflect on how all of us are controlled and manipulated by the factories, one of the same.

We recommend no further support of Fortec and Pansat and C00lsat.
We recommend a pci card, all the software is free without kissing azz, however not for everyone.
We recommend, a Dreambox, but not for everyone.

We have reservations in regards to the ViewSat, but possibly the best substitute

Unregistered guest
Hi, Since 3 months ago I am trying to build up a satellite system, the cheapest way. I've managed to get: 80 cm dish. SG-2100 Motor with Monobloc LNBs. Fortec Star Lifetime Classic receiver. At the moment all's been assembled and using the TV set as a signal detector, managed to download 2000+ FTA channels, but I am unable to get the ones I am most interested in. Perhaps I shouldn't use a Monobloc LNB? Perhaps I haven't adjusted the bolts and nuts properly? I am located in Brighton, E. Sx., U.K., and my latitude is 51, with O.1 longitude. Anyone could tell me how should I set both the dish to the HH and the Motor to the mast? May be I should get rid of the monobloc LNB and use a universal? Thanks, anybody.

USSR
Unregistered guest
The file Al7bar FTA Ultra 090505 N2 279 api (NTSC).BIN was flashed yesterday for Fortec Ultra. It is working OK, were open the most of channels including PPV. Before flash check COM cable, carefully read manual, turn receiver to manufacturing set. After flashing new file scan all DN channels again. I found just the box clock delay problem. Becareful while uploading the bin file.

1. turn the on/off switch from the back of the box to OFF first.
2. plug the serial cable from your PC to the satellite box.
3. plug in the power cord of your satellite box.
4. turn the switch from the back ON.
5. after about 5-10 seconds, press the ON/OFF button from the front of your satellite box, this will turn it off, the time will display.
6. run your STB uploader software.
7. leave the serial port as COM1, and Baud Rate as 115200
8. select STB model as Lifetime Ultra
9. Enter your bin file location, ex. c:\temp\ FTA Ultra 090505 N2 279 api (NTSC).BIN
10. File type radio button should be default at Flash Rom File
11. Click Download and you're good to go

if doesn't go, maybe wrong COM port, try COM2

this would take about 5-10 mins to completed.
Important...wait till it says completed then click OK. Then you're done. Turn off the box.

anyhony1
Unregistered guest
my fortec power shut off after installing bin help.

Guest18824
Unregistered guest
working 2 hours, march 2005, appears not to be clone.

PRFRMNJ
Unregistered guest
I had loaded "Al7bar FTA Ultra_050905_279_api(NTSC)" and it has been working good, but I saw there is a new bin for the Fortec Lifetime Ultra. I believe it to be the 287 bin. Does anyone have any information on this? Should I replace the 279 with the 287? I've read just about all the threads here and I can't seem to find any info on this.

Bad Bin and Fortec Scan
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know if the bad bin that has been shutting down the fortec ultras will do it's damage if you do a scan? I have been up and running with mine for a few days and no problems, but I am affraid to do a new scan.
Only reason I want to do a new scan is to see if I can get the XXX channels. If there is a risk it will shut my fortec down I won't take the risk. Any constructive advice would be appreciated.

DID POWERSCAN ON A FORTEC
Unregistered guest
I HAVE DONE A POWER SCAN ON MY FORTEC, I GOT ALL MOVIE CHANNELS BUT NO XXX FOR NOW. SO I'M HAPPY TO GET MY CHANNELS BACK....DONT BE TOO GREEDY.

Fortec scan
Unregistered guest
Ok, Thanks! If the scan won't get anymore channels I won't do it. I am happy even without the XXX.

Anonymous

where do I get the A167bar... from?

rg33
Unregistered guest
http://al7bar-soft1.com/
Uploaded the 2.80 version 3 hrs. ago with no problems, this was released this morning.

09/08/2005 2.80 Al7bar FTA Ultra 09-08-2005 NTSC 385KB NTSC

Anonymous

Ok guys,here goes.I have a foretec star lifetime ultra reciver.I assume it was flashed because I can follow previous directions to get to the code section and apply codes.None of them work.
I dont know if I have an old flash version,how do iI tell?.I can only recive soccer and preview channels,everything else is scrambled.Is there a new set of codes i can use,even if I have to reflash this box,I wasnt to at lease see that I can get dish network,via echo 7,to show.Please,though the problem may be simple to you guys,help me.I've read the threads,tried the codes,nothing works.If I need new code please tell me.Thanks guys,and gals.

Username: Skyboy

PS.The links to the a17bar flash dosent take me there.Please give me a web address if i need to reflash ny receiver.
Again,Thanks.

charliebuster
Unregistered guest
I've been reading that you need to set your Fortec Ultra back to the orignal factory settings before flashing with the Al7bar bin. How is this done? Do you have to flash it with another file first to restore to the original settings?

Thanks.

for charliebuster
Unregistered guest
load the original bin and then the n2 bin (same way)

PRFRMNJ
Unregistered guest
I loaded the 280 bin a few hours ago and "BAM" good to go! working for a few hours now just fine.

charliebuster
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the info. Would anyone happen to know the name of the original bin? I don't want to load it with the wrong bin.

Thanks.

PRFRMNJ
Unregistered guest
Charliebuster - if you haven't flashed it before then all you have to do is reset your factory setting from the menu! Depending on when it was manufactured your boot version and loaded bin may vary, but the rule of thumb is "if you've never flashed it, just reset factory settings". Then all you have to do is flash the new bin.

question
Unregistered guest
what's the different with BIN 280 from BIN 279. is p0rn channels work on bin 280?

USSR
Unregistered guest
Fortec Star Ultra factory set. Open MENU by remote, move right and find *Factory set option, select it and push OK, enter password 0000, push OK again, all will done. After that operation all data will be reset. After download new BIN file need select and set up antenna and to scan channels again.

Username: Konfused

Post Number: 5
can I jump in PLEASE?
I recently ended up buying a frigging Ultra Lifetime receiver with a sat dish (Multisat) for $400
As mah bad luck would have it, the damn thing stopped working withina a week becuase all ethnic channels went N2 !!!!
And that was the end of it. Now I hardly get even one channel on it.
So my question is what can I do?
1. Can someone "fix" the receiver so that I can see some mainstream (english) channels at least?
2. can I use this to receive Dish ethnic channles if I subscribe?
3. Can I still use it to see some FTA channels and need to scan the satellites again?
4. Can I sell it, if yes where?? e bay?
or should I just stomp on it like a madman having lost 400 bucks for nothing?????

help_is_here
Unregistered guest
Kon Fused....
you're paying way too much for your box. it's only cost $129 from ebay w/free shipping.

what you need to do is....Reflash your box with a new BIN file. this file can be download from

ftacentral_dot_com

click on Fortec link and download this zip file: Al7bar FTA Ultra_050905_279_apiNTSC.zip

Unzip it and it becomes a .bin extension file.

I have post instructions on here how to reflash your Fortec Lifetime Ultra few days ago. Just do a search on Google or on here and you will find it.

if you can do all that, you're back with all your movies channels.

good luck

Username: Konfused

Post Number: 6
wow!
that was fast help_is_here
I will try that over the week end
hopefully it wont fry my receiver

charliebuster
Unregistered guest
PRFRMNJ - It has been flashed before. ESPN, Fox News, local channels, etc. are still being received. However, I want to upload the new bin for N2. Is there a way to find out what the original bin was since it has been flashed before?

What happens if you reset from the menu on a previously flashed Fortec Ultra?

Thanks.

Anonymous

I have flashed the Al7bar FTA Ultra_050905_279_api(NTSC)file,for my fortec lifetime ultra, and had some channels come in.I have no p0rn,cartoon network,(didn't know if that was available anyway). What about the various music channels?
I got my box just a few days ago,nothing worked,I did research and flashed it.
Did the various music channels ever come in?
Will the p0rn and other channels that come up scrambled ever come in?
Do I need an updated flash (280) and what more will it offer me in terms of channels,music and veiwing?
Please be patient with me and my questions,for I am a novice.
Thanks in advance for the help.

my2cents
Unregistered guest
you people complaining too much about not getting p0rn. We're blessed that we all got Nag2 hacked and able to watch all movie channels + PPV. Subscribe a packet like this with CableTV or DirectTV will cost you a fortune.

Yall should be happy that yall got Nag2 hacked.

if you want p0rn, get yourself in front of a mirror in your room and use your left or righ hand or both and sp@ank your little wee wee until your mamma calling you for dinner.

Username: Jspeeney011480

I was wondering if someone could help me. I have a Fortec Lifetime Ultra that I just bought. I was wondering how do I tell if it is able to receive dishnetwork and if it isn't out of the box how can I make it receive dishnetwork? Also I read a post that talked about autoroll. It said to flash your fortec to make it pansat and install autoroll. I was wondering where to get the file to flash it to pansat and where to get the autoroll file? Someone please help. New to FTA. You can email me at jspeeney011480@aol.com Thanks.

Anonymous

You're right My2cents about that! Most of us are happy to get what we can get,how bout the music channels?
P.S,I do like the p0rn channels,like to see what new moves to put on ya mother,she can't get enough,I love to bang her in the mirror,lol,don't get so bent out of shape dude,lol,like your mothers P_ss....hey,scrstch that,i'm sorry,wont get caught up like you in this nonsence.Sorry room,got carried away,i'm sure everyone appreciates all the help this thread provides!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us