Archive through May 15, 2005

Anonymous

New keys r here

KEY0 F0 C9 59 D8 7F 8D 34 13
KEY1 0B 51 9E B7 EB 20 E7 4D (active)
17-03-05 14:18:28

Anonymous

Can Anybody explain me what is the difference between the KEYS and a bin file. If possible please tell me the link from where I can get info about these things

Unregistered guest
How does a person get a tv guide to work. Does anybody know? Or does this thing not have the capability? Lifetime Ultra is the machine.

LK
Unregistered guest
No guide yet for Fortec or Pansat..

Anonymous

sos dish network keys

tk
Unregistered guest
todays keys

key00
B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5

blockmonstah
Unregistered guest
im thinking of gettin a fortec lifetime ultra from Hyperdss.com.. They want about $290 for it because they say it is programmed and the other sites are cheaper because they dont have that...Is this a rip off?? also i want to know if with this reciever i will get local and HD channels too

blockmonstah
Unregistered guest
Damn how often do they change the keys?? and how hard are they to get??

buddyholly
Unregistered guest
FTA is OK,but Bev/bell network (1-2 months) and dishnetwork (6 months) will not be available on that FTA unless nagra2 gets hacked...similiar to DTV and P4/5 cards..I recommend sharing a DTV sub instead of FTA..

Anonymous

LK, WHAT DO YOU ABOUT THE SYSTEM GOING DOWN?
SOME OF MY FRIENDS WANT TO BUY THE RECIEVER I HAVE, BUT I DON'T WANT TO GIVE THEM BAD ADVICE>
PLEASE, HELP ME, I KNOW YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

BUDDYHOLY, ARE "WE" GOING DOWN?
IF "WE ARE" WHAT CAN WE DO?
ABOUT THE.. DTV..HOW I GET THEM?

blockmonstah
Unregistered guest
im new to this...first day to be exact...what is a DTV sub...i shouldnt get the Fortec???

Boston
Unregistered guest
http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

Remove the * from the .ne*t link above..copy/paste it (all of it) into your browser...the link is the latest files and keys..

Anonymous

sattelite is down here
any keys yet

cultfann
Unregistered guest
fortec KEY0 D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E

Anonymous

This new little program that get the keys instantly. you can download it and keep it on your desktop. this and much more can be found in the fta files section of hashu. FTA INFO

Anonymous

need new keys for today
why is it that these things go down so often

New York
Unregistered guest
ANOTHER LAZY person!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
are U for real...I have posted them 30x different places here just tonight...I shouldn't even give U this..LAZY!

latest keys and autoroll bins are here..along with How to guides and readme files..new keys are posted immediately,and the "getkeys" software is there too..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129425.html

New York
Unregistered guest
For the Fortec new autoroll and how to install it...read this link.. (u must register,but its no biggie) safe,reputable,no spamming, trusted,public site..

[link removed]

Username: Sipione

Post Number: 1
please need help for fortecstar fsci9800:

I have updated with al7bar 3.21 softwares watt next to see goodys

thanks in advance

sipione_africa@hotmail.it

Username: Hunter2228

hi you need help with your ultra?need nagra2 fix?channel list, email me i can help.fisherman2228@aol.com

Bronze Member
Username: Monti

Post Number: 19
I am having trouble with my fortec. I receive only radio. Any body please help

Bronze Member
Username: Monti

Post Number: 20
I have samsong and just bought Fortec. The samsong works fine, plug the Foretc it will give me only radio. Yesterday was working fine both samsong and Fortec. Today the Fortec not working right for soem reason. Please help

Anonymous

need the new keys
does anyone know a good site that would have the keys when this f'in thing goes down...im tired of askin ppl all the time

Bronze Member
Username: Cablerock

Post Number: 52
Here is the new key and a Website where you can fine the new key whenever it change. Click Here.

KEY0 26 D3 7F 93 F0 8D EB E6
KEY1 07 07 96 B5 84 E2 5C B4

Username: Mike00

fortec is down once again...no surprise
are there new keys

ROCK5
Unregistered guest
KEY00-3B-A8-CC-EA-B6-8F-05-00

Post Number: 2
00-e7-82-29-93-39-37-19-dd

Post Number: 4
d net is down this is not nagra2

Post Number: 6
please i mean no harm,me and my friends can help let us know and for a small fee we can help,?

Cathy
Unregistered guest
bob jones is offering you psychiatric help kNeegrow

Post Number: 8
be happy, i got a friend from dss me and him on a deal,let u know

Post Number: 9
thanks kathy

Anonymous

will someone give us the new keys?

Help Me
Unregistered guest
Hi I was downloading channels and my satelite turned off now it has lines going across. Looks like its loading but nothing is happening..

Please help if you could.

Help Me
Unregistered guest
Hi I was downloading channels and my satelite turned off now it has lines going across. Looks like its loading but nothing is happening..

Please help if you could.

Anonymous

sat is down again...someone got the keys??

Help Me
Unregistered guest
I keep aiming my dish out the window looking for distant alien signals (my own personal SETI project) and this darn DN signal keeps jamming my receiver with all kinds of TV programming. I click through all this interference and watch what I can just in case aliens have encrypted the TV signals with a special message. However, to date I have only found a lot of useless TV and monkey love. I am sure this project is going to be on going for some time to come. Especially since DN has continued jamming my reception when I point to the western sky.

Bosox
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS Current 04-11-05:
KEY0 3B A8 CC EA B6 8F 05 00
KEY1 1F 74 32 95 F7 38 7D F0 **Active...changed today

Post Number: 10
00-e7-82-29-93-39-37-19-dd same keys that had rolled 4-8-2005 hmmmmm whats up you?

Anonymous

sat is down again....does neone have the keys
plz post

Username: Maciel

Pico Island, Madalena Portugal

Post Number: 3
I live in the Azores(Pico Island)in Portugal and I ha ve a PANSAT 2500A. I recieve the local cable network (TV CABO PORTUGAL), but it says bad or scrambled signal. Please help me to unlock these channels.
You can also Email me at major.maciel@clix.pt
Thank you!!

LK
Unregistered guest
Mario ...this is FORTEC area,NOT pansat!

Post Number: 5
LK, please tell me what to do, or where to go.
I'm pretty new at this.
Thanks!

LK
Unregistered guest
I know nothing of receiving cable network with satellite...all I can say is reboot the receiver...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
How can I get 110 and 119 from my location?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
mario send me 500.00 usa dollars ,ill send you a reciever all program to get 110 119 and even 91 hows that?

Bronze Member

also have units that have epg,nagra2 ready comes with 121 or 105 dish 750.and up i love a happy shopper.

Username: Njrx7

Us

Post Number: 6
Hi
Im only getting two triple xxx channel on the 110 and 119 on my fortec. What happen it with the others? Somebody now.

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 140
Gone n2.

Anonymous

hello guys, Need help with Fortec star 5100 plus. I had the reciever downloaded with some file suppose to show TPS channels but after it finished it got stuck. showing nothing on the screen and on the reciever it displayed " -60- " constantly. I tried to make flash boot to it but without success. Would highly appreciate if someone help me to solve this problem.

LK
Unregistered guest
TY kneegrow aka LOOK...BTW,I banned U again after your little visit last night...

Unregistered guest
-2300 DOWNLOADER FORTEC STAR LIFETIME ULTRA
YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU WANT FROM THESE MONKEYS
AUTOROLL 30 DOLLARS INSTALLED.
YOU CAN GET LIFETIME ULTRA WITH PROGRAM FOR
250.00 CAN. DISHNET AND BELL EXPRESS
THEY WILL INSTALL IT WORKING FOR U FOR
50.00 DOLLARS
U ASK WHY I CALL THEM MONKEYS? BECAUSE THEY USE
MANY DIFFERENT NAMES. THE WORK IS GOOD.
CALL (416-3463141)

Silver Member

Post Number: 175

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 08:25 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TY kneegrow aka LOOK...BTW,I banned U again after your little visit last night...

You did what LK. LMAO.

LK
Unregistered guest
I have banned kneegrow many times from different sites..

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
Ok dude. Just checking about here. LOL

LK
Unregistered guest
Believe me if I was a admin/mod here, I would have banned many a long time ago...and this site would be nothing like it is now!

Bronze Member
Username: Flaco

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 14
it's me againg bodering u guys i have a ultralife fortec it's gone no signal or bad chanel can any one help me thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
reboot it

THE POST-MAN
Unregistered guest
(lk)-i will also ban you you mother F**U**C**K ER
(the leaf)-i will also ban you AZZ-o.............
(billy-boy)-i will keep you because you give
good head.
(grow-knee)-will i love him the best his wife
comes down every day to hack away on my knob
that o is C**O**C**K crazy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 197

THE POST-MAN
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2005 - 09:32 am:

(lk)-i will also ban you you mother F**U**C**K ER
(the leaf)-i will also ban you AZZ-o.............
(billy-boy)-i will keep you because you give
good head.
(grow-knee)-will i love him the best his wife
comes down every day to hack away on my knob
that o is C**O**C**K crazy.

You think so? Well guess what? Bye, Bye.

Unregistered guest
I have a fortecstar ultra and i need some codes for ECHO 6,8.on niagrevision for dishnetwork
any body got updatedcodes. thanx.

HELP ME PLEASE
Unregistered guest
my autoroll is not working can i put new
keys in with my remote if so can someone
please tell me how to do it and if so what are
the new keys. i just got this lifetime ultra
and i kmow nothing about it and the man that
sold me the receiver told me that he was coming
for two days now. i get the feeling that i am
on my own with this man . my wife was right about
him all he wanted was my money and the rest was
lip service...i payed him 350.00 for the dish
and receiver and a die-switch and another 200.00
for him to install it. total 550.00 did i pay to
much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
U got taken REAL bad!....$250 Total is more in the ball park!...and U will have a very limited channel selection compared to now,once Bev dies on June 3rd and Dishnet dies in August/Sept...and your roof dish will need to be realigned and your receiver reprogrammed then too..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP
Unregistered guest
LK WOULD YOU KNOW SOMEONE IN THE TORONTO AREA
THAT WILL NOT SO CALL SCREW ME AND IS A MAN OF HIS WORD. ALSO WHO WOULD COME TO MY HOUSE AND
REALIGN MY DISH AND REPROGRAM MY RECEIVER. I DON'T MIND TO PAY SOMEONE FOR THEIR SERVICE AND
WHAT DO YOU THING THAT I SHOULD PAY FOR THE SERVICE. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT RECEIVERS AND
SATELLITE SYSTEMS I AM A MECHANIC BY TRADE AND
HAVE BEING DOING IT NOW FOR 30 YEARS AND IN
30 YEARS I CAN SAY THAT I NEVER SCREWED PEOPLE AND I HAVE MADE A GOOD LIVING AT IT. I WOULD
THINK THAT THE SATELLITE BUSNESS WOULD BE GOOD
MAYBE I GOT MY HEAD IN THE SAND. THANK YOU VERY
MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. I AM NOT GOING TO CALL THE MAN WHO SOLD ME THE RECEIVER WHAT WOULD BE THE
POINT. I WILL TAKE MY LUMPS AND MOVE ON.

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 111
You have made the first step of independants. Keep up the good work you will get it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
I live in oshawa I will help you. I will not charge you a dime. I still believe in the hobby not the money.

LK
Unregistered guest
Hey Thank YOU..I would notify the authorities because U got scammed, and FTA receivers and satellite dishs are legal (as long as U didn't program it for illegal reception of Dish,Bev etc)...I would not rollover and let this scammer get away with that!...contact the credit card company,postal authorities and law enforcement personnel..also better business bureau,chamber of commerce etc if this is a business that ripped U off..

BTW...I would forget FTA now based upon my previous post regarding short lives of Dish and Bev....

Colin...are U nuts!...independent?....good work?...U just applauded him for lying down,doing nothing, and accepting someone who steals from him!

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
Hay what other way will he learn.

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
If I had a dollar for every time i got screwed I would own DTV and we would all get it for free. All kinding aside some time it takes a screw or too to learn to protect yourself this is human nature but if you learn from your misstakes then it is all worth it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
Guys like you and me look good to this guy we help and he gets free tv do we look for money no why because we still believe in the hobby. Now he is here will we screw him NO this is a step in the right direction. Will we halp him YES. Now a year from now will he be helping other YES. Guys like us are rare now. LK I am on your side.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
enjoy what u have,he probaly got a 121 dish a epg reciver with shipping hes in the ballpark.when the swith to nagra 2 is complete i will send him the bin file so he can watch fta tv for ever.

THANKS AGAIN
Unregistered guest
lk and colin thank you both for the help. i agree with both of you. i don't like to get
screwed, and who does, but i don't want to
spend my time going after this man. i believe
what goes around will one day come around. how
can one learn about this hobby is there a school
in the toronto area to learn i'am talking about
night school. i love to play with these things
by the way this man as a store on jane st in toronto. also should i go and find another tv
repair store to fix my receiver.

LK
Unregistered guest
bob...are U nuts too?..or did U sell him this scam?...we're not talking GOLD here...we're talking about an FTA IRD and roof dish with a cheap switch!...new-used,make-model,nobody knows!...but either way,he didn't get what he paid for and was promised/contracted!...and thats called a SCAM!

Anonymous

Please help!
I got the Fortec Ultra,and pointed at E..6,8 at 110w.It would scan all the channel guide but after scanning the message"Datas are being downloaded"then says"Please input data"What have I done wrong or missing here?It would not do so if I had it at Bell.Any inputs would be great appreciated.

LK
Unregistered guest
Enter the new keys from yesterday

LK
Unregistered guest
Fortec key change method

1)With receiver hooked up to TV and satellite:
2)Press MENU on the remote control
3)Then right side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
4)Go down to CODE, and press OK, and enter 1010 (could also be 1668 or 1688)
5)Then right side arrow to turn OFF, KEYCODE FUNCTION
6)Go to NAGRAVISION and press OK
7)Now press the right side arrow next to the OK button 11 times until it says ((DISH NETWORK))
8)Go down to KEY Number, then right side arrow to set to "00".
9)Go down to Key Data and enter the latest KEY with your remote control.
D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E ...(example only)
10)Press OK, "you will see the STORE button blinking, when it stop you know that KEY Number "00" is saved.
11)Go up to the Key and Go to the right "1 time" (that will change key 00 to 01
12)Go Down and enter latest Key 01 change ..11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B (example only)
13)Press OK, "you will see the STORE button blinking, when it stop you know that KEY Number "01" is saved.
14)Press EXIT once.
15)Then right side arrow to turn Code back "ON" and enter "1668" then EXIT, EXIT.
16)Lastly, on BACK of receiver (not remote)..power OFF,wait 1 minute ,power ON..this is a reset

Fortec buttons to use for letters

Sat=a
info=b
tv/radio=c
pause=d
?=e

DISHNET KEYS Current 05-09-05:
KEY0 B4 1C 14 6C F2 31 0D 2E **Active
KEY1 8A 3B CF 2F 19 8D C8 CA

Username: Ngbl

Amarillo, Tx Usa

Hi LK,
It works like a charm.You're the man.Thanks for your helpful info.

Unregistered guest
anyone please, especially you LK...seems like you know a lot about this...
I just bought my receiver Fortecstar Lifetime Ultra and it was working fine until i tried to download a new channel list, now the receiver it's not working. All it does is when i turn it on, the Nighters lights ---- turn on and off from left to right and then i get a 6.0 on the screen and then a big fat zero (0). i don't know what the hell is going on or what the hell i did...please if anyone knows what to do or has any good softwares that could help my receiver work again...let me know on my email address...
everyones help is appreciated...thank you very much
email me at
BardhylRama@hotmail.com

LK
Unregistered guest
Maybe this will help in future...

Here are a few tips if you are having difficulty flashing:

I would advise everyone to read a set up guide before flashing. But, since people have been having some problems, I have revised this to provide more detailed information. But this is not intended to be a substitute.

1. Make sure you use the proper serial cable for your receiver:
Fortec and Pansat use a straight through cable with DB9 females on both ends.
The Blackbird uses null (crossover) cable, which crosses over pins 2 and 3.

2, With the power turned OFF, connect it to your computer and receiver using the serial connector. Use serial port #! if you can.

3. If you do not have a working serial port, you must install one or use a computer that has one.

4. Use the appropriate loader.

5. Select the file. Make sure that it is the correct flash for your receiver.

6. Select the COM port your receiver is connected to. If you do not know, what it is try #1 first.

7. Enter the correct model name and number. ..example (pansat2500)

8. Check off the correct function box. Your choices are boot, flash or channel list. To FLASH your receiver you would use FLASH. Most flashes do not require a separate boot; so do not load both separately.

9. Turn ON the receiver power from the back switch. (so obviously it is OFF prior to this step)

10. As soon as you see the lights flash,very first light -- IMMEDIATELY press download.

11. Wait until it COMPLETES and reboots.
................................................................................ .........................................
Here is how to recover from the "Night Rider" (flashing lights):

1. Try re-flashing the factory boot/flash again using the above directions. That gives you FTA ONLY. Follow the above procedure.

2. Then, when that works use the latest flash (AUTOROLL) to get the scrambled channels.

3. Download a channel list and/OR do a channel scan on each sat.

4. When flashing, be sure to wait not only until is says done/complete. But you need to wait until it reboots and actually goes to a channel number.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
to bardhyli ,you loaded the channel list over night rider,go in and reset factory setting,now load autoroll,hook up fortec to tv and do a power scan on 119 then 110,ok unhook fortec from tv hook up to computer load a channel list,do not load over the lines wait untill it stops,load,thats it,enjoy,for 50.00 dollar i can send you a good fortec channel list

LK
Unregistered guest
bob jones...I think there's an echo in here...U just repeated what I said,except I'm not prostituting myself for $50 like U, for FREE channel lists posted everywhere already...and no need for a channel list if U do a scan!

LK
Unregistered guest
Here's all the channel lists U could want for FREE..

http://forums.al7bar.tk/forumdisplay.php?f=47

remove the * in .t*k

Username: Ngbl

Amarillo, Tx Usa

Post Number: 3
Lk or anyone knows???
My friend has a Lifetime Ultra looks exactly like mine but he claims his has this special funtion:
Everytime the receiver turned on and the keys have changed,it would say something like this:
"ECM has occured 0%"and the percentage will go up then the pictures will show.He says that his receiver will automaccally search for the new key and downloads it.Does yours do that?mine doesn't.Any idea any one?

LK
Unregistered guest
His is programmed with the 269 autoroll bin..If U took 5 minutes to read my thread here, "Latest and Current keys,autorolls,files ,etc",U could install it in your receiver..

LK
Unregistered guest
and here's where it is...

http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

Remove the * from the .ne*t link above..copy/paste it (all of it) into your browser...the link is the latest files and keys..

LK
Unregistered guest
For the Fortec new autoroll and how to install it...read this link.. copy/paste into your browser and remove the * in .c*om

[link removed]

LK
Unregistered guest
Click on UPDATER.EXE to start it.

Set the COM PORT and put a dot in BIN.

Click on BROWSE then put in Al7bar FTA Ultra_050322_269_api(NTSC).bin (note it is a bin)

Turn receiver on from the back, when FIRST bar starts then click FIX on your computer.

After you get COMPLETE on the computer the ON will display in the receiver, then it will displays a channel number, if you have channels in your receiver. Your receiver is flashed.

You should be on a working channel with signal for the auto roll to work. When you turn the receiver & TV on after the flash you may get ECM has occurred with a %. Let the % go up until the picture comes on. It is looking for the keys. It may take 5 minutes. The % may go to 115 or more.

If for some reason it can't find the keys then set the default key by clicking on MENU then go to CHANNEL EDIT then CODE then OK put in 1010 or 1668 what ever works then down to SET DEFAULT KEY and click OK then exit out

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
bardhyli asked a question,i answer it, u did not.he said he downloaded a channel list and fuct up his reciever, i told him what he did wrong u did not,u fucting ashole u load a channel list then u do a scan the channels will be at the end.it took a lot of time and hard work to make this channel list 50 is cheap

LK
Unregistered guest
Your channel list might not work in someone else's area due to spotbeam and transponders,or they might not want or like the same channels as U...and there are hundreds of FREE channels lists everywhere..and NO need to use a channel list,U can just do a scan instead!...and he had night rider lights and wanted help to resolve that,which I gave him the fix,(yes,I DID answer his question)...and if U call/think making a channel list is "hard work",then U know nothing and are extremely lazy.. and if U expect $50 for it,then you're a thief also..I have NEVER seen ANYONE expect money for a channel list,until U posted!

so bob jones the clown...back off U lazy scamming thief!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
u ashole, spotbeam are for local channels,u need a 30 inch dish for that.u can add or delete transponder,with my cannel list u dont lose channels after autoroll.the only fix u got u ate,you are a fuctken retart.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
and by by baby u can kiss my fucting ast

Just George
Unregistered guest
Bob jones,many people put spotbeamed local transponders/channels on their channel lists.No bob, you do not need a 30" dish.Of course anyone can edit the channel list.All channel lists can lose channels after an autoroll,but will reappear after a reset.I too have never seen anyone charge a fee for any channel lists.Channel lists are free everywhere.Bob,you have no idea what you are talking about,other than stealing somebody's money.Its people like you who give this site,a bad reputation.

Bob,bad information and rip offs are not needed here.I come here to learn and it's people like you that disgust me.

Username: Straight_up

Post Number: 10
LK ive been doing some reading on fta.and came across the dtv thing would that be something to consider instead of the fta?i have a guy i buy cable descramblers from who has satelite reciever without card thats suppose to get 1000 channels ,100 movie channels.and 35 payperviews .does this sound like it has an autoroll installed?im really into the descramblers but i know those wont last long before they all (cable comp) goes digital he wants $240.00 for the reciever.what ever kind of dtv/fta i get i just dont want to go through it not working every couple days and haveing to load keys in it all the time.by the way the reciever is a azteck or something like it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 283
Buy a Name brand not a knock off. Right now the dream box is the best out there in my opinion.

LK
Unregistered guest
ricky....sounds like he's selling you an FTA receiver for $240,which is VERY expensive and come August will ONLY get VERY limited free non scrambled/encypted channels...I wouldn't buy anything now..Sites are practically giving away FTA receivers now due to the new Nagra2 (not hacked) signal encyption, which does not allow good programmings such as Dishnetwork or Bev (which cannot be received come August/Sept)..

I would stick with the cable or try and share a DTV (Directv) legal subscription with family/buds..there are topic/threads here explaining this,..all U need is a legit USA address,and a roof dish..DTV has the rest...its not monthly FREE Tv,but its very inexpensive based upon the # of people U share with..

Bronze Member
Username: Straight_up

hey i"ve been trieing to find the info on the dtv (shareing with friends /family) so that your bill wont be so high i cant seem to find anything in the forum on this . can someone point me in the right direction,or give me some info on this ?Is this something i just ak directtv about?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
hey ricky i can sell u a fta nagra 2 ready reciever for only 500,if u want a reciver with epg 600 plus 80 shipping u wont find a better deal

Silver Member

Post Number: 289
Hey that's a little high. The best on the market fta is 470.00 with shipping. And all fta's are n2 ready.

LK
Unregistered guest
No receivers are N2 ready..think about it,how could they be!..N2 hasn't been hacked,so they can't be N2 "ready"..not 1 FTA receiver now can receive N2 channels..thats just a scam selling trick, and all peeps know that..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us