Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through May 15, 2005LK100
Archive through March 17, 2005bento2100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 292
No LK all fta's are n2 ready just like they advertise!!! All you need is a hack put in them.

Heck even my tv is n2 ready. See what i mean??

LK
Unregistered guest
yeah...my toaster is N2 ready too!...it gets as much N2 as anything else (except a subscription)..lol

FIX IT
Unregistered guest
good morning, u all. could someone help me. i was
watching boxing and when it was over i unpluged my receiver and took it down to my bedroom and
pluged it in and it didn't get any channels it said bad signal. when i got up this morning i
pluged the receiver back and it didn't work. i
pushed the power button on the back up and down
and it came on with all channels working. i was
watching a movie and it turned of again no channels so i played with the switch on the back again and i banged the receiver hard with my hand on the top and all the channels came back on
looks to me that something is loose inside the
receiver!!!!!!!!!it goes off and when i bang on
it, it working again for a short time and goes
dead again. does anyone know what i can do "HELP"

THANK YOU

Silver Member

Post Number: 293
Check your coax connections and stuff. If they are ok then you would have to send back to where you got it to fix it. Sounds like a loose coax or wire.

Bronze Member
Username: Straight_up

Post Number: 13
hey LK, this reciever the guy i was talking about the guy says it has a n2 fix,and that dish is changeing the video stream in a couple of years ..does this sound like a bunch of BS .he does good buisness as far as the cable descramblers goes.i order 10 from him at a time with no problems and he ships them to me cod
what do you think about this?he also says it has a 2 year warranty

Silver Member

Post Number: 294
There is no n2 fix so what do you think bs or not??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
hey LK, this reciever the guy i was talking about the guy says it has a n2 fix,and that dish is changeing the video stream in a couple of years ..does this sound like a bunch of BS .he does good buisness as far as the cable descramblers goes.i order 10 from him at a time with no problems and he ships them to me cod
what do you think about this?he also says it has a 2 year warranty,the system also has and autoroll
which i assume is the same that is talked about in this forum

karen carpenter
Unregistered guest
just ignore the basterd

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
has anyone seen this reciever at www.seneko-electronics.com it has a patch in it is this what we been waiting for?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
www.senko-electronics.com
this is the correct url

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
these web addresses dont seem to work this way but if you do a search for cable descrambler or cable filters you should find them they are also bigcountry shoppers.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
LK, my cable descrambler supplier has said he"s seen this reciever working on some of the channels that are already switched to N2 i always spend double the amount he wants for the reciever when i buy cable descramblers at lease double sometimes triple im trieing to way the pros and cons of this would he want to mess up getting the descrambler money every week for $240.00 when he gets more than that every week from me for descramblers i could just pay for it with my credit card and if it doesnt work on some of the channels that are already switched to N2 than tell my credit card company to cancel it for what ever reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
they dont work on all fta though he said something with the koolsat pro dont know if he meant they worked w/ or not with

Silver Member

Post Number: 295
I'm telling you n2 does not work on anything right now. But you do what you want. Unless it's a sub.

Silver Member

Post Number: 296
Oh and if he does have it on a fta that works for all channels i'll buy a whole lot of them.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Maple Leaf, Whats a sub ??

Silver Member

Post Number: 297
A legal subscription to a provider like Dish Network. Hell we've had them working for 2 months. But no fix for FTA.

Biver
Unregistered guest
way oll this crap n2 ???
If no....way bla bla evry day...like a monky

LK
Unregistered guest
Biver...go away...all your posts are retarded...U serve no useful purpose here at all..IF U know something,then help,otherwise STFU!

Anonymous

there is a N2 hack but i "ll stay anonymous for now because you guys act very childish here instead of helping ea other.are half of you people in middle school? most of you guys have nothing helpful or positive to say. isnt the word messed up enough without you all adding to it?spend your time doing more research rather than argueing and bickering.i dont know much about satelites but i know where to get an N2 hack from and I know my system is up and running .is is y first time looking at one of these forums im over my nephews house and he told me to look at this board,i never new he was interested in a fta.

LK
Unregistered guest
U're no better than the ones U ridicule here..READ your own post...all U did was come here,spread some VERY unconfirmed unfounded rumor with no proof and then have the nerve to bash everyone here..why post,if U can't help...like U said "you guys act very childish here instead of helping ea other.are half of you people in middle school? most of you guys have nothing helpful or positive to say"..WELL practice what U preach brother or STFU!

LK
Unregistered guest
There's a VERY old saying...If you're NOT part of the solution,then you're part of the problem!

Bronze Member
Username: Hunter2228

Post Number: 19
hey karen u got naked picture? bet your to fat to show.and fix it why dont u take a fucting hammer to the fortec u fucting retart.

Unregistered guest
Hey, i'm new here my I accidently reset to factory settings on my fortec lifetime ultra. Can someone help me figure out a way to get my programming back thanks. Please email me @ the_last_spartan81@yahoo.com

LK
Unregistered guest
Just load up the 269 or 270 autoroll bin,then reset the receiver..

bob jones...U are a obnoxious beligerent lying scamming, no nothing,waste of place here..Either U are Kneegrow back with a new alias or a 12 year old kid who needs a beating..IF U're not part of the solution,then U're part of the problem here..so go away..I myself take offense to your stupid scamming smart azz posts which are not helpful or wanted..I'm sure others have noticed U lately too,cause U stick out like a black at a KKK rally..I noticed too that your arrival here coincides with kneegrow's departure,and U both have VERY similiar attitudes and writing habits..

LK
Unregistered guest
SOFTWARE UPDATER INSTRUCTIONS.

Turn on Receiver!

1. Open STB Updater.

2. Click on Browse.

3. Choose the latest AutoRoll bin 269. & click open.

4. Leave on Bin setting and click FIX.

5. Wait untill Stb updater tells you "DONE" click OK.

6. Use G-tools to load a channel file or do a smart/satellite scan.

7. Reset/Reboot the receiver. (BACK of receiver,power OFF,wait 1 minute,power ON) Now change channel.

8. Watch TV, and NEVER change the keys again.

http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

Remove the * from the .ne*t link above..copy/paste it (all of it) into your browser...the link is the latest files and keys..

Click on UPDATER.EXE to start it.

Set the COM PORT and put a dot in BIN.

Click on BROWSE then put in Al7bar FTA Ultra_050322_269_api(NTSC).bin (note it is a bin)

Turn receiver on from the back, when FIRST bar starts then click FIX on your computer.

After you get COMPLETE on the computer the ON will display in the receiver, then it will displays a channel number, if you have channels in your receiver. Your receiver is flashed.

You should be on a working channel with signal for the auto roll to work. When you turn the receiver & TV on after the flash you may get ECM has occurred with a %. Let the % go up until the picture comes on. It is looking for the keys. It may take 5 minutes. The % may go to 115 or more.

If for some reason it can't find the keys then set the default key by clicking on MENU then go to CHANNEL EDIT then CODE then OK put in 1010 or 1668 what ever works then down to SET DEFAULT KEY and click OK then exit out

Username: Dj0utkast

Post Number: 3
WHERE CAN I DL THE AUTO ROLL THINGY.....some one installed this for me and they are out of town. I didnt get anysoftware or parrel cables with it. OH BY THE WAY BACK OFF LK..he seems pretty cool he knows what he is talkin bout..more than i know off plus hes helpin me...

LK
Unregistered guest
Heres the AUTOROLL file ..if its already installed U don't need it again...and should be receiving all the channels..

http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

Remove the * from the .ne*t link above..copy/paste it (all of it) into your browser...the link is the latest files and keys..

Username: Dj0utkast

Post Number: 4
dammit i got all the progs all i need now is a serial cable...i use to have one, where is it when i need it, dont u just hate that. well the guy that programmed it for me, didnt use any computer software he did it on teh reciever with codes. hmmmm

Username: Blld

Amarillo, Tx Usa

Post Number: 1
please help LK,
I went to dsscentral and downloaded the Autorool bin 269 NTSC but could not open it.Would you show me how?"Open with" is my problem.Thanks LK.

LK
Unregistered guest
WINZIP it,if its a .zip,then load the bin using the above directions..

a .zip file can have 2-20 files in it..and a .bin is 1 file

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
don k dont lissen to that fuctken ashole. winzip wants money.load gtools open stb updater in there.outkast i email u your problem is solve

LK
Unregistered guest
Winzip is a free program,and comes installed with windows XP ...also dsscommunity has it in the file share FTA area for FREE..Gtools is for channel lists, not loading bins/flashs..STB updater is also there and also many times is in the .zip file with the autoroll bin...the post above me is Kneegrow back with an alias,starting crap again!

Amarillo, Tx Usa

Post Number: 2
LK,
Is anyway you can give us the exact name of the Autoroll file.Went through Dsscentral and dsscommunity,saw different autoroll files(Bins and Zips)not sure whichone still active and should download.Please understand that I'm very new and all I can do is asking here.Thanks a bunch.

karen carpenter
Unregistered guest
just ignore the basterd

Amarillo, Tx Usa

Post Number: 3
LK'
In the meantime(Until I can get that Autoroll thing installed )Where can I find the new keys for Dish that has been updated everytime they changed them?So far I have to my friend up every night to get it from his reciever.Thanks.

Amarillo, Tx Usa

Post Number: 4
Missing word"call".
...I have to call my friend up...

LK
Unregistered guest
Postman ...why don't U go outside and chase little girls,thats what normal little boys going through puberty with screaming male hormones normally do, or play sports...not hang around inside,talking trash to adults on a computer, at a site that you're unwanted..thats what loser little boys do!

Hola el Gatito
Unregistered guest
Hola el Gatito usted todavia alrededor. Quiza debemos preocuparnos de la venida para verle. Oiga es agradable en Chatham esta época del año.

LK
Unregistered guest
Don k...Download the keymaster.exe file if U always want the keys ready on your computer...and any autoroll for your receiver,if U never want to manually input keys again..each file is either self explanatory or has a brief description..

rpmchev
Unregistered guest
LK, I am a newbie to satellites. I have always dealt with cable descramblers, but I recently moved to an area in NV US that does not have cable. I was getting ready to buy a system (Dish + Fortec) when I found this post. You say that it would be unwise to purchase an FTA receiver right now because of N2 encryption? What would you recommend I purchase right now. I dont have fam or friends out here to share a SUB with, but i need TV. Shoud I just pay for SUB right now and wait for an N2 hack? your advice would be greatly appreciated

LK
Unregistered guest
Directv (DTV)is the best satellite company with most choices in packages and best prices..satellite TV is always better and cheaper than cable,in my opinion..so I suggest U subscribe to DTV,its free install and hardware (roof dish ,cables,receivers)if U've never subscribed before...and I would get the 5 room free install...Your family/buds do not have to live near U to share...they can live anywhere in US or Canada,just as long as they provide their own roof dish and cables/wires..U just send them whatever receivers and married card that U don't want/use/need and they hook it up to their roof dishs,then U all share the bill...each receiver AFTER the first one is an extra $5 per month..IF U do share,then get premium best package ($90) per month plus $5 each additional receiver = $20 (4 extra receivers)= $110 plus $15 taxes = $125 total divided by 5 people = $25 per person monthly for the best package with all the channels and all movie channels too..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
rpmchev dont lissen to that lk hes a stupit basterd,go to ebay and buy a cheap fta you can get a reciever and dish for under 150 and get all the channels.if we lose to nagra you can use the reciever for what it was made for.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
im sorry rpmchev dont buy of ebay buy reciever of dss satelite, u pay a little more but they come with a granrate and are nagra 2 ready

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
IF YOU ORDER FROM ONE OF THOSE SITES AND DONT GET WHAT YOU ORDERED OR SOMETHING THAT DOESNT DO WHAT THEY SAY IT WILL DO TELL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY THAT YOU DIDNT ORDER IT ..THAT YOU HAD A PARTY AND THE KIDS WAS ON THE COMPUTER WHERE ALL YOUR INFORMATION IS TAPED UP SO YOU CAN REMEMBER IT AND THE KIDS THOUGHT THEY WRE ORDERING A $11.99 COMPUTER GAME .BOTTOM LINE YOU DIDNT AUTHORIZE THE CHARGE..THEY WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY. PUT THOSE SCAMMERS OUT OF BUISNESS......THAT GOES FOR ANYONE THAT ATTEMPTS TO SCAM YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND KEEP THE PRODUCT THEY SENT YOU LET THEM SEE WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE THERE SCAM REVERSED ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
This thread is about the Fortec Ultra...keep it that way...do NOT expect replies when U post in the wrong place...time to clean up these forums!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
look we all know nagra 2 is closing in,do u remenber when u had to find the keys?we gave u autoroll,now we gave u epg for pansat,at dss satellite we take care of people.

Anonymous

/\ .. being ignored sucks

the post-man
Unregistered guest
BEING IGNORED SUCKS---u are right.
but being like bob-e-jones is being a fu**cker.
low life-0-

Biver
Unregistered guest
))P((

Biver
Unregistered guest
am i being ignored or what? ...

Username: Bond0021

Tyler, Tx USA

Hello,

I just set up my Fortec FTA reciever and I have a 99% signal for echo 6,8 and echo 7. However, I can only view channels designated echo 6,8. What steps do I need to take in order to view echo 7? Your help is appreciated.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
braden go to antenna,u will see satellites on u screen.on echo 7 119 add a small check mark beside it.lnb standard ,freq 11250,22khz is of dis switch is two press exit. karen are u mad at me?

THE DOG
Unregistered guest
I MRS. CLEAVER HOW IS THE BIVER........A SS
What do U want biver??
Do U want to be M**OLESTED again I know
U love it biver!
Papa will pork U again biver!!
Biver U are a spam and a sure scam!!!
Biver U fcuking retard, Pull start ROTF .
I have the ability to ignore jerks like U,
(lk, the leaf, bob-e-jones and all U fcuking
ooooooooooooooooo around. Sad to say U fcuking
pull starts can go and eat a karen Y. U know
the c*u*nt face OOOOOOOOO.

Anonymous

sucks being ignored eh testbaby?

THE BABY
Unregistered guest
TESTBABY,F*U*C*K uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
U want my di--ck up your O so you can have
my baby Pull star.FU***CK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow aka Testbaby,Stupid Idiots,Mr Whitefolks,Analman,Larry Doherty 11,The Dog,The Baby,The Postman,The Big,Punjavi...and the list goes on and on...they are all the same person..ignore the jerk(s)

Biver
Unregistered guest
))))p((((
I like "minete" so drop ded DOG

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
i have a dss satellite reciever up for bid, it has epg,autoroll,nagra2 ready ,starting bid is 300.00 brand new good luck

THE DOG
Unregistered guest
This is the testbaby (lk U are f*uc*ked,U
think U are smart, WRONG, U are what we call a saturday night drunkin fu**ck!!!!!that is what
U are and will be nothing more!!!!!KNEE-GROW IS
NOT MY DADDY? THE FACT IS I HAD A GOOD SHIIT
AND HE CAME OUT...thats life. But one thing,
the leaf is a ken of mine, not my doing--he
come from a pile of long running shiit., just
like a Jigger in the wood pile. BUT BIVER U ARE
THE #-1 A SS-O-JERK OF ALL. (Bob-e-jones WE
have not forgot about U pr*i*ck.

THE DOG
Unregistered guest
BOB-JONES, U CAN START YOUR BID FOR M DIICK UP
YOUR A SS AT 300.00 DOLLARS.JUST THING U WILL
BE THE FIRST TO FEEL MY 15 INCH BLACK DIICK UP YOUR A SS, I GOT A TRANSPLANT (please don't tell firefly she will get mad the fu*CK*ING O.
(**NO FIX N2-NO FIX N2-NO FIX N2-NO FIX N2

Username: Bond0021

Tyler, Tx USA

Post Number: 2
On my Fortec FTA reciever, when I turn to some channels it says "Data is being downloaded..." for a few minutes and the message says, "Please input data." Is it not possible to view these channels? Please let me know if there is a way to input data so I can view these channels. Your help is appreciated.

LK
Unregistered guest
U must manually input the newest Dishnet keys OR the 269 Fortec Ultra autoroll bin,which will then find the newest keys and ALWAYS put them in the receiver for you.....read the thread here "Latest and Current Keys" or "Fortec autoroll bin"

TOP CAT
Unregistered guest
good morning can someone tell me what the trouble
is that i have. i will be watching tv on my
fortec ultra and it goes dead, clear screen no
picture! then I turn the receiver off on the back
and then I turn the power back on again and it
works fine 4 a little while. then it will happen
again. some times it will happen once in a couple
of hours other times many time some times it is
so bad you can't enjoy anything that is on tv or
a movie. any kind of help would be helpful.
THANK YOU

LK
Unregistered guest
Could be many things...bad bin file,bad channel list file..LNB going bad...receiver going bad....need new cables...try rescanning the satellites first..

Is this a new recent problems,or has this problem been forever?

TOP CAT
Unregistered guest
Thank you very much mr. lk I tryed a new lnb it made no difference. so I started to check my cable and i found out behind the barbecue and
some wood that i had the dog as eaten my cable.
he is only 4 mounth old. i replaced the cable
and every thing is working fine again. thank you
you have being most helpful to me.

toronto canada
Unregistered guest
i live in toronto canada
i live on the top floor of a 4 story
building. i can get to the roof
my question is this is there a good antenna
that i can buy to get tv in this area. if so i'am looking to get good picture. anyone knows

Tapias
Unregistered guest
Hi, just read above about subscribing and sharing with other 4 people. But, what would dave think when they get to my house and dont see 5 tv's to install the receivers to? Wont the technitians care? Do you think they will go back to their offices and "tell" on me? Or is this a common procedure accepted by them? Also, do dvr's need to stay connected to the phone line all the time or just for activation?

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

LK
Unregistered guest
Read the rules first!...this is a fortec thread,not DTV sub sharing thread,but I posted about subbing here already so..technicians won't care (if they ask which is VERY unlikely,tell them U needed the install before U bought the Tv's)...no they won't "tell"..phone lines are not needed for activation,only needed to order PPV's with remote...and Tivo's need to be updated with phone about 1 nite a month..

raymat
Unregistered guest
Need Dish network keys
Check
http://www.maestra.tv/keys/

LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow the Mod here!

Now that Kneegrow has surfaced here again (was probably on paid vacation), have U noticed:

Analman returned
Larry Doherty returned
Punjavi returned
More thrashy disgusting "unregistered" posts
There is a campaign to get rid of me and Maple Leaf

Your posts are getting DELETED (many/most of mine) BUT NONE of his (Kneegrow) or his aliases and other "unregistered" thrashy posts..

Now tell me,that Kneegrow is NOT an Ecoustics mod, paid to create havoc here,play the clown,entertain,run these forums so as to draw internet hits for google for the sponsors and Ecoustics,and delete informative posts to save bandwidth and keeps people coming back to ask the same questions over and over (more internet hits at 10 cents each = alot of money),...ITS ALL SO OBVIOUS!...HE'S A MOD HERE!...and a SNITCH/MOLE for DTV,Dishnet,BEV and the FCC...U all think he's funny,but he's got your IP logged and your email addy (if U're stupid enough to register here)and handing it over to the authorities...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
karen i want to send u a pic of my troben creame dick

man you are
Unregistered guest
sounds good to me why don't
you show us all a piture of your monster
just put your picture on the message board
so we can see what kind of pickle you are.

rgrickrock
Unregistered guest
on my screen it says data is being downloaded and it will stop at a certain percent what do i do

LK
Unregistered guest
read the "latest and Current keys" thread here..its the fix.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
karen if u have a question dont ask lk he is a child mulester,ill take care of u baby

szukam goraca
Unregistered guest
0 34 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 48

joshofcanada
Unregistered guest
I have successfully downloaded the Al7bar FTA Ultra_050322_269_api(NTSC).bin to my Lifetime Ultra unit. Now when I hook it up to the tv, it starts to download the data and get stuck at a %. Sometimes it gets to 34% and stays on that and sometimes get as high as 82%. but no picture.
I have also notice the new bin file released June 15 (Al7bar FTA Ultra_050613_276_apiNTSC) should I try that?
Pleeeese help.....

London
Unregistered guest
Ever since I've uploaded the newest Al7bar FTA Ultra_050322_269_api(NTSC).bin to my receiver, I no longer receive certain channels (from Croatia and Serbia) on the IA5 Ku satellite. Anybody have any suggestions?

London
Unregistered guest
That last post should say Al7bar FTA Ultra_050613_276_api(NTSC).bin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
FREE CABLE DESCRAMBLERS

www.descramblers4u.com is giving away 2 FREE cable descramblers each month for the next 4 months just go to there website and sign up!

Bronze Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 93
SATELLITE SOFTWARE CD WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED

HELLO, I HAD THIS CD ON EBAY, BUT IT IS BANNED NOW, AND I CANNOT SELL IT ON THERE ANYMORE, THIS INVOICE THRU PAYPAL LETS ME KEEP ON GIVING THE CD OUT,

NO NEED TO ASK ANYONE AT ANY FORUMS, NO ASKING FOR KEYS, THERE IS A PROGRAM ON HERE TO GET KEYS YOURSELF, NO ASKING.

DIRECT CONTACT WITH MYSELF AND LOTS OF HELP. HOPE YOU DECIDE TO GET THIS CD AND MY SUPPORT. LOOK UP MY NAME ON EBAY FOR REFERENCE, OKAYKRAFTS IS THE NAME ON EBAY.

This CD contains the automatic key finder to download to your receiver, and never input keys manually again. It automatically finds the new key when channels go blank. Everytime.

Also included are the programs of Getkey and Keymaster, to bring up the latest keys in case you need to input keys manually. Just in case.

THIS CD also contains INSTRUCTIONS and SOFTWARE for the PANSAT 2500A FREE TO AIR RECEIVER! AND NOW OTHER RECEIVERS LIKE THE PANSAT 2700, COOLSATT 4000, FORTEC ULTRA, PANTEC, ARIZA CYCLONE AND BLACKBIRD.

EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE, EVERYTHING ON ONE DISC!!

Get the channel lists you need to see Dish Network the same as the others do like this:

160 MTV
161 MTV 2
170 Nick - East
171 Nick - West
172 Disney - East
173 Disney - West
174 Toon Disney
180 ABC Family
181 PAX TV
182 Discovery Channel
260Trinity Broad.
261 Eternal Word
262 Sky Angel
264 Wisdom
300 HBO - East
301 HBO2 - East
496 PLAYBY -ESP

Get all Dish Network channels, wide open, for free!! Cool!!

YOU WILL ALSO GET HOW TO VIDEOS AND STEP BY STEP PICS OF SCREEN SHOTS OF MENUS ON TV SCREEN ON HOW TO PROGRAM YOUR RECEIVER. COOL.

GET ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE BECAUSE I WILL GIVE 'FREE EMAIL SUPPORT' FOR YOUR SOFTWARE THAT YOU RECEIVE!!

THIS IS A HOBBY OF MINE, I HAVE GATHERED ALL THIS INFO FROM HOURS OF WORK MYSELF, AND MADE IT INTO A CD THAT WILL GET YOUR TV UP AND RUNNING. AND I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH ABOUT EMAIL SUPPORT, I WILL DO IT. YOU WILL FIND IT VERY USEFUL WITH YOUR CD AND YOUR RECEIVER.

Anonymous

someone has the new keys.?

ROCK5
Unregistered guest
KEY01=77=C4=B3=74=E0=6B=15=28=NEW KEY

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
london load 281 bin

London
Unregistered guest
Hey bob, do you know where I can find the 281 bin file? I've checked a couple sites and can't see to find it. Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
its a pal european bin is that what u looking for?

London
Unregistered guest
I'm not sure if that's what I'm looking for. I live in Canada and used to get the European channels with my Fortec Lifetime Ultra receiver. Would that bin file work for me, and if so where can I find it? Thanks again

The Voice is back
Unregistered guest
wrong bin for you..U live in North America,so Pal bin (for Europe locations)is not for you...I think if U read the thread with the nagra2 schedule U will find thats where your favorite channels went.

Doesn't anyone read here?

Unregistered guest
it is possible to see codified channels that they are not dishnetwork with fortec?

person
Unregistered guest
i can't change key, it doesn't say CODE in CHANNEL edit. would some1 plz tell me y it doesn't?

LK
Unregistered guest
It's because U had the wrong flash in your receiver...read in the archives here a thread called "Fortec...NO CODE option"...it'll tell U how to fix that!

LK
Unregistered guest
person...U owe me now!

Thread: Fortec...no CODE option

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2005 - 10:18 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click menu and then use the right arrow to switch display screens
The third screen has three entries. The last entry says "Code"

If you are not seeing this screen , you probably have not loaded the correct software.If U only have TV or radio options (no CODE option), then load the 269 autoroll,then U will have the CODE option.

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2005 - 10:46 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
copy/paste

1) install 269 right on top of what you have.

2) menu, rite arrow twice, down arrow twice to code... hit ok... 1010 is password... now at this screen look at the green box where it says key code fucntion... it must be ON ...if it is not, rite arrow 1x , password is 1668 ...that will turn key code ON...exit exit exit

3 menu, rite arrow twice down arrow twice to code... password 1010... down arrow to where it says " default keys" ok and let them reset.... this will fix anything you screwed up in that screen.

exit exit exit...

4) menu rite arrow 3x...to tv channels..... delete all the channels... everything...

this will fix everything you screwed up there

exit exit exit

5 menu, rite arrow 1 time, down arrow to tp scan... select ONE sat and select all tps and confirm signal as it should be and rescan in that sat.

6) when complete tune into a good station with good signal and wait... I like the first HBO about channel 8 or 9 on 119....

the new codes will roll in a few minutes and you are done.

all this should be done with one cable to the rec and no switch or switch settings. if using multi sats, you can dial all that in later after it works.

reccomend dumping any channel lists you have regardless of source.

aka
Unregistered guest
hey guys can someone please give me the key's for dishnetwork (fortec star ultra lifetime) please if someone can help i'll appreciate it thanx

wtfm8
Unregistered guest
can someone tell me how to reset my pansat thing? it is showing ff ff
ff ff
ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
when i put in the keys
and when i put in the 00 01<<dish>> it doesn't record the stupid keys please help!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS Current
08-05-05 7:25pm EST
Key0: A6 00 E2 C0 56 7E 4A 45 ** Active
Key1: 88 7B D0 37 D9 BA 43 73

h3lp m3 ple4s3
Unregistered guest
lk.. i got the keys off the keymaster
but i dont get how to wrk this thing
i was the kid who asked for help a while back as the name Helpmep lease
my rents are pist at me cus the thing isnt working ><

h3lp m3 ple4s3
Unregistered guest
if u got aim my aim thingy is euginkano

Username: Enelsilencio

HI LK:
SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE THE BEST, DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING WITH DIRECTV (P4 OR P5) ACCESS CARD TO SEE ALL CHANNELS FOR FREE ??

LK
Unregistered guest
NO..DTV is NOT hacked!...MUST subscribe!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
lk u are a fukin lier ,tell them the thurt u basteat

LK
Unregistered guest
U are a moron!

rancher
Unregistered guest
Hi i'am from canada i have a liftime ultra fortec my channals went down i talk to someone and they said i have to get a download for my dish it was Mar22/2005 i put it in a now when you go to a channal it comes up enerypted or bad channal. could someone tell me what to do please Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us