Archive through March 17, 2005

Unregistered guest
Please Help!! We're can i get 2300downloader..
and for my Fortec star lifetime Ultra..

Anonymous

al7bar.tk

Anonymous

Got my Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra receiver from www.FortecUltra.com today. It came with a free DiSEqC 4x1 switch and RS232 Data cable. Works great!

http://www.FortecUltra.com

Anonymous

I need help, please!! My Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra has a rolling screen, How can I fix it?

Iso
Unregistered guest
Just to let you know....I have had my Fortec Ultra for 3 weeks, it works great. Keep up the good work! I am looking for software that will allow me to edit the Fortec channel data with my PC.

Iso

Anonymous

anon use the vertical control on the back of your tv and ajust till every thing is normal, then choose ntsc on your ultra in setup, reset the tv's vertical to normal. ISO go to al7bar for all your fta needs.

Unregistered guest
I had my fortec for one month it worked great but yesterday i lost the the picter the only think iam geting on the scrine is menu stuck in there the one to set up the language and ihave trable to delited

Unregistered guest
hey i just put my lifetime one on, but i can get it to work , down load the channel but i can't see them, what can i do, can somebody help me please

Unregistered guest
I've just acquired a Fortec Star FSCI-5100 Diamond and am most impressed by everything except the Manual (which has to be the worst that I have ever read)!
Does anybody have a translation from Asian into real English please?
E.G. How do you save a favourite channel? ! ! !

Anonymous

If you need a Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra satellite receiver. Might I suggest www.SatelliteWiz.com
They have been promt with shipping and their product works great. They even include a free DiSEqC 4x1 switch and firmware update cable.

http://www.SatelliteWiz.com

Unregistered guest
i have fortecstar lifetime digital receiver. please send me al7bar software latest software and latest boot version

Anonymous

I have a Fortec Lifetime Ultra. How can I turn on the key code function if it is OFF? Could this be why all my channels are "bad or scrambled" even though my signal shows 99%?

LK
Unregistered guest
U need to do a scan or download a good channel list..the receiver doesn't KNOW/GUESS at what satellite U have your dish aimed at and know what channels U want to receive...U have to tell the receiver..dah

People need to do some reading before they get into ANY hobby..then must use a little common sense..

Anonymous

Is there anyone else out there who may be able to tell me how to turn my key code function from "OFF" to "ON"? Thanks.

Anonymous

You will not be spoon fed here. The answer is already on this thread. READ

Bronze Member
Username: Allic

Post Number: 62
The answers to most of the fortec questions can be found here.
LIVE SUPPORT

Anonymous

You just don't know and you're too immature to admit it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
easy fix

Username: Okitarz

Post Number: 1
Hi,

I have a question. I just recently purchased a fortec ultra and I want to know if I can get all channels on the 121 sat. I read on other forum that in order to get to 121, I need to get myself a superdish. Will superdish be compatible with my fortec? Just curious... I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Regards,
Okitar

LK
Unregistered guest
yes superdish for 121....yes can work with FTA...good luck with alignment,its a bear...

why not use simple dish500 and get Dishnetwork on the 110 and 119?...much simpler

BB2005
Unregistered guest
HI,I got my fortec ultra lifetime hooked up & running but ony get a few ppv channels.I have downloaded echo 1,2,4,6,7,&8 lots of channels but only 3 different ppv movies, of course, on duplicate channels.I was also wondering about events like UFC & Boxing ppv's? What channels might I find those on? Any info would be great. Thanks

Anonymous

Hi, will I be able to get all chinese, japanese, and korean channels on 121 ? I'm a big fan of sumo wrestling...just wondering if there's a way to get to the japanese channel. Thanks for your feedback.

Anonymous

I have a Fortec Lifetime Ultra. How can I turn on the key code function if it is OFF? Could this be why all my channels are "bad or scrambled" even though my signal shows 99%?

LK
Unregistered guest
need to do a scan or add a channel list..

Unregistered guest
i have fortecstar lifetime digital receiver. please send me al7bar software latest software and latest boot version

LK
Unregistered guest
go there and download it..talk about lazy!...www.al7bar.tk

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
If you are lookin for a fortec i would flash from al7bar,s flashes they are reliable.

Username: Python

HarareZimbabwe

Hi guys i installed the Al7bar software now my lifetime ultra is not getting any programmes,what do i do to get the new programmes

LK
Unregistered guest
read their How To's there..much more info is needed from you..

A-Diddy
Unregistered guest
Is the dish network code down for the foretech ultra and if it is Pretty please post the new one. Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
not down..no new code...reprogram yours

A-Diddy
Unregistered guest
thanks LK >>Ill try...A

LK
Unregistered guest
sorry... new codes (dish network) today...try the pansat fix in my key00 change thread..

Lulu
Unregistered guest
Help, help, help. I'm wondering the same thing as LK. If there isn't a new code, how do I reprogram. Much thanks-

A-Diddy
Unregistered guest
LK is the king of all media.. You rock... I love you. My dish is my life and you gave me Life. A

Anonymous

A-diddy, please help me. I am new at this. What do I need to do?

Username: Lim

can I use pansat code to program the fotec?THX

Unregistered guest
LK please let us know what do u mean by pansat fix in my key00 change thread

Help LK

john1234
Unregistered guest
need codes for dish network can you help me

Unregistered guest
HELP NEED NEW CODE

Unregistered guest
have the same question where can I find the new codes

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Real time Keys for dish and bell can be found here.
DISH AND BELL KEYS Left hand side

LK
Unregistered guest
Key0 8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57 Active
Key1 01 C5 FB 21 37 B6 C0 5E
Time 08-03-05 7:00 PM EST

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
DUDE STOP BEING A GOOF.
THE KEYS COME FROM A REAL TIME UPDATING JAVA SCRIPT SO THERE IS NO WAY THERE WRONG! LOOK HERE REAL TIME KEYS

Username: Surgnet

Those keys don't work something else is wrong!

Alright guys this is no time to worry.....yet. Whether you have a fortec or a pansat or yes a pantec. This sort of thing has happened before and we will get the fix so lets be patient. Whoever get the fix first please post asap. Remember we are all in this together. So lets help each other.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
THESE KEYS COME FROM A REAL TIME UPDATING JAVA SCRIPT SO THERE IS NO WAY THERE WRONG! LOOK HERE REAL TIME KEYS

LK
Unregistered guest
here's what U're great site says now...LOL

The website you have requested has exceeded its daily bandwidth quota of 56MB and has been temporarily de-activated.

Netfirms STARTER hosting allows for 56MB/day to a maximum of 1GB/month. If you are the owner of the site, you have outgrown the STARTER plan and we encourage you to upgrade to one of our PREMIUM hosting plans starting at only $4.95/month. You can upgrade by logging into your Member Tools located at http://www.netfirms.com/members

If you do upgrade, your site will be automatically reactivated.

Username: Sharpes84

My 110 and 119 are saying searching for picture....then says insert keys...why does this say this all of a sudden???my signal is 99 on all satellites...but bellvu is all that is working.
I am using a pansat...
and if I get new keys which I assume by reading here what are the steps to changing??....especially for 2 satellites
tx!

LK
Unregistered guest
Joe ...READ DUDE!...its all here in front of you!..I posted the new keys in almost every thread here...including this one...and a how to is here in the Pansat threads..and the Fortec threads..

DAadfadfasd
Unregistered guest
I cannot get the codes LK posted earlier to work. Any advice... I tried both of them...

Post Number: 2
Simple instructions!

Pansat 2500A
press menu
go down to parental controlls, and press ok
press down arrow and enter 0000 thats 4 zeros
now go down to nagravision and press ok
now press the right side arrow next to the ok button 11 times until it says dishnetwork
now press the down arrow 1 time key number should read 00
now now press the down arrow 1 time
press the following buttons 8 _ SIG 4 9 6 9 3 SAT SIG 7 9 9 _ 5 7
this the key data should read 8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57
now press the right side arrow 1 time, key number should read 01
now now press the down arrow 1 time
press the following buttons 0 1 SIG 5 EPG i 2 1 3 7 i 6 SIG 0 5 SAT
after this the key data should read 01 C5 FB 21 37 B6 C0 5E now press the ok button!
then press exit to exit the menu and you are done

Dishnetwork Keys
Key0 8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57 Active
Key1 01 C5 FB 21 37 B6 C0 5E

Post Number: 3
It doesn't get any simpler....Just trying to help I was there where you were before. I didn't get it. Don't worry you will.

Anonymous

get the key fix here
Key fix

Jeesh in Bama
Unregistered guest
GOD!!! Everyone needs to stop panicking and relax! Obviously there are many people accessing or attempting to access the website(s) to fix this momentary challenge that DN has helped to create. Don't worry, you will get your PRON fix soon enough. Just be patient and realize that there is nothing worse for those with the answers, than to have to repeat it multiple times because the masses are panicked and don't want to take the time to RTFM or in this case RTFT. (Read The F***ing Thread)
I am brand new to all of this as well, but just from reading the posts on this thread, I have made progress. I have to say that I am annoyed to see all of the begging and whining about what seems to be the same situation. Yes it can be confusing and yes this is the correct forum for looking for help with a problem, but it is important to remember that this help is volunteered and is free. There are no guarantees, so play at your own risk.
Now, I think all of the panicked should take a couple of "cleansing breaths" and go wash the sand out of their vag1na, then read and re-read this thread if necessary, until either the problem is solved or they get enough clues to do a Google search for the bits of information that they are missing and educate themselves on what is being stated!

Jeesh

john1234
Unregistered guest
i have order a fortec satelite should be in tomorrow i was wondering about echo 7 about recieving the channels on it is it already set up for it or do i have to download a special program for it to recieve it i have another fortec but its was already program when i got it

Unregistered guest
although i put in the codes on nagravision on my fortec ultra... still doesnt work. any suggestions??

LK
Unregistered guest
HOW TO ENTER THE CODES FOR THE LIFETIME ULTRA FIX.

Click MENU on the remote
Then side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
Then down to CODE then OK then 1668
Then side arrow to turn OFF code
Then down to NAGRAVISION then OK
Then side arrow to DISH NETWORK
Then down to KEY NUMBER, change to 00
Then down to KEY change to 8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57
Then OK then EXIT once
Then side arrow turn code ON then 1668 then EXIT EXIT
Your TV should work now.

Anonymous

how do you load channel list?

LK
Unregistered guest
use Gtools 1.85 program

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
For the last time GOOF the keys were right there from a live feed from maestra. next yur gonna bash them i guess.(LK someone posted yesterday that there fta was down and you told him all was fine..lol.I new instantly that the keys had changed,you need to get your head out of your %$# and start looking for things to help people in here instead of bashing the people who do! I put up a page with a real time updated banner so all ya had to do was point it to there and peeps bookmark it and then there keys always in real time...very simple solution.. Now you say its bogus info..Well maestra is one of the biggest sites in the hobby i real dont think thousands of members are getting the wrong keys of the bannersHUGE SATELLITE INFO SITE i pull info from the sites i work with and i have been in the industry testing since the f card days so lay off the bull of find a real job or something.

Anonymous

How do I load channel list??? I have the GTools and a channel list....don't know what to do next.

billy99
Unregistered guest
LK - Your 8:56am post helped me out big time. The key thing that helped me was side arrow turn code ON then 1668. I was doing every thing right except for turn code ON. Cool Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
Gordo...Both you and Maestra and KC had the wrong OLD keys still posted ..I visited Maestra and other sites to confirm,and finally got the CORRECT new keys from some other sites...and U edited your keys banner later,after I told U that your posted keys were wrong..it even had the time of edit..now Fess up,like a man!

and yes,I was wrong and did tell a couple that FTA was OK,until I immediatedly checked and IMMEDIATELY corrected myself and posted the fixs!

BTW...U think U're a whiz cause U've been around awhile,I think not!...MANY have been around and know squat and some have been around a short period of time and know MUCH more than you pal!..me,I've been around too,but thats irrelevant!...I know OLD doctors that I would never use..so whats your point!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
I edited the banner cuz yur post said it wasnt right
i put the same code in and it was the same numbers so i think that yur wrong and just tring to mess with people...I also noticed that as soon as someone starts to post in here links you dont aprove of this misterious guy named analman comes and slags my stuff..
hmmm i wunder who he is.....YOUR SAD.....
I was posting here a coupla weeks ago and what do ya know he shows up and starts destroying my threads....then i stop posting and he disapears...
so i post some more and you rip into me then all of a sudden who shows up to destroy the threads but analman...Now anyone with half a brain can see it is you that is analman and if we were to report him to internick for abuse i think we would see an interesting corelation between your ip blocks and his! He has posted some pretty rasist and brutal stuff that a guy could go to jail for..
the slander posted and archived alone is enough to have this site banned by internick ! Not to mention the loss of revenue from sites posted in here when you or him start to rip into them..
all i have done here is try to help people the fastest i could so if the banner doesnt update right away there isd no need do go off on a rant and diss the site..
if this message board was run properly it could make mr michell 7 times the amount of traffic it gets him..My buddy works for a search engine optimisation site and he said he can make ecoustics rank for any sort of electonics products in the top ten if its done right..
so if you leave me alone ill just do my thing here and help the people with there sat stuff and help build ecousics up for all sorts of keywords..
notice there is no anchored keywords in this post.
Do you have any idea what a thread can do with this much PR rank in the root.I do not make any real money nor want to off the underground stuff its just fun.. And i like to help..
But every time there is a good informative thread made you or analman come along and put the peeps down,rip into them or what did you call me one time..OH YA A little RASIST slurr about me speaking with forked tounge..REAL NICE..please think about the long term before you post..
with a little math i just did theses posts that rank on google are pulling about 30-50,000 peeps here a day and no one is comming back if they see those stupid childish postes from analman or you ripping into other peoples posts!

LK
Unregistered guest
Gordo grow up pal...I only bashed U because U were giving BOGUS OLD keys..boy are U totally in left field...I have nothing to do with your posts,deletions or any other characters here..now get off my back...and check all the IP's U want...and I have never said a racial comment ever...so bite me!

LK
Unregistered guest
And Gordo U are correct I did say U speak with forked tongue (lied) after U posted this lying (paid $800 to a lawyer) BOGUS INCORRECT info...U just want to spam and scam so U can put $$$ in your pocket..Your post below was TOTALLY FALSE INFORMATION for your own selling benefit...and you were not looking out for the newbie or members and readers here..FTA is illegal once flashed to decrypt (steal) satellite signals fron Dish/Bev and any other satellite providers...anyone who deals with FTA should know that,especially you!...and I'm sure U'd be the first to rollover on any of your customers!..POS

and if anyone disbelieves the illegality of FTA once flashed,then go to the legal experts at www.wumarkus.com

Posted on Sunday, January 30, 2005 - 08:09 pm: BY GORDO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought you guys might findtis interesting
Hi everyone. Let me just start by saying that i am a smaller dealer that just got into this FTA business. I used to buy, but now i sell. After viewing these forums, i found that there was an important post missing, regarding the real legal situation and FTA.

So, what did i do? I just paid $800 to meet for a few hours with a lawyer that is very knowledgeable in telecommunications. Here is what i can pass on, for free.

IS FTA LEGAL IN NORTH AMERICA

Absolutely. By definition, it is FREE to air. Free channels, and a reciever to watch them with. There is nothing wrong with Free to Air. The goverment knows that, the big companies (b3ll, echoshit, cable companies) know it, and so should you. Free to Air has been around long before all of this craze revolving around the industry. Nothing has changed

IS IT LEGAL TO BUY FTA RECEIVERS FROM ANY WEB SITE

Absolutely. It doesn't really matter which site is selling the reciever, if it is FTA, then you can purchase it. Even if the site advertises illegal decryption, you can still buy it, as long as when you recieve it, you are watching FTA. That is why there are factory manufacturer software files. You are not responsible for the marketing of the web site. Only they are.

If you buy steak knives from a site that condones murder, because you like the brand of knives, you can rest assured that no one is coming knocking at your door for any crime. This is the same. Maybe your unit was "pre-flashed" when sent, but then who's to say you didn't flash it back right away, and watch FTA channels? maybe the price was right, or the model was hard to find. Either way, you are legally free to purchase anywhere.

IF MY DEALER GETS INTO LEGAL TROUBLE, AM I AT RISK TOO?

No. Unlike DTV hack equipment, you are safe from being "sued" or pursued for purchasing FTA. With DTV, there really was no other reason for getting a LOADER other than to program cards. Sure, you could argue you like to test atmel chips, but basically, if your dealer was busted, you were in big trouble.

FTA is different. A dealer can get in trouble for marketing a certain way, or for modifying units. But you, as an end-user, are never at risk, simply because FTA receivers are fully legal. It would take a stakeout at your house, watching you download encrypted channels to come after you for signal theft. If you see an ice-cream truck with antennas outside your home, watch out. Other than that, don't even think about it.

SHOULD I BE CONCERNED ABOUT ANYTHING?

Not at all. If you ever get a phone call from Echoshit, B#ll, or a lawyer's office, never, even for a second, worry about it. They are not coming after you. They would simply want information on your dealer. Don't incriminate yourself by even listening to the call. Politely say "I only watch FTA programming..bye..i'm in the middle of dinner". Because you are not at risk, never put yourself in this situation. They can never prove otherwise. Remember, you are only watching FTA programming. Period.

THE FUTURE

Basically...Just enjoy TV. Don't worry. Don't be paranoid. No one is ever coming after you. No one is suing you. No one is watching you. No one can prevent you from watching FTA television. Don't even worry about your dealer, and records of purchase. As far as the law is concerned, you purchased FTA. Let your dealer sort out any messes. It doesn't concern you. You should just watch TV.

Yes...this post cost me a pretty penney. But I wanted to be sure, and I wanted to fully understand my legal position. Hopefully, dealers will copy this email and send it to their customers so everyone can be properly informed. At least post it on your websites. It will make visitors/customers of your site much more comfortable purchasing products. expressvu keys

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
I didnt pay, that is a cut and paste from hashhu,s FTA mod you idiot..and if ya looked you would see that the item i sold was so overpriced that knowone would buy...and that was the point..I dont want to sell them but my stuff.the page has to have relevent content to be cashed in google. And the links have very good prices if they wanted something on the way to get info, and as i said before I AM IN CANDADA AND UNLESS YOUR A BIG HUGE COMPANY THEY DO NOT GO AFTER YOU FOR US SIGNALS.
YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT AND POST ALL KINDS OF LINKS TO ARTICLES BUT TRY AND FIND A GUY WHO HAS BEEN BUSTED IN CANADA FOR SMALL STUFF LIKE THIS AND YOUR GONNA COME UP EMPTY.THE RCMP IS NOT GOING TO PLAY FINE PATROLL FOR A CORPRATE U.S GIANT..THAT HAS NO BUISNESS AND IS NOT ALLOWED TO TRANSMIT INTO OUR COUNTRY PERIOD.
So this is for you
P4/P5/PANSAT/FORTEC SCAM
P4/P5/PANSAT/FORTEC SCAM
P4/P5/PANSAT/FORTEC SCAM
P4/P5/PANSAT/FORTEC SCAM
P4/P5/PANSAT/FORTEC SCAM

LK
Unregistered guest
Your original post (P4/5 programming thread) says NOTHING about a cut and paste..U led everyone here to believe it was authentic from you!...now U're just trying to CYA..lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
i post info here from all the big sites and i dont always say where it came from but you just fly off the handle again and rip into me. You use any angle you can. if its a post about legality in canada then yur on your high horse about how its illeagle then in the same breath ya send peeps to dss comunity LOL
U R A JOKE
TALK ABOUT SOMEONE WHO WOULDNT BE SOLID.LOL YUR IN THE STATES AND IF YOU GET CAUGHT YUR FOOKED AND YA KNOW IT.
NOW YUR POSTS ARE GOING TO RANK FOR A NEW KEYORD
LETS SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET THIS AND ALL YOUR OTHER THREADS TO RANK NUMBER ONE FOR OH I DONT KNOW LETS SAY HMMM HOW LONG YA BEEN AT THIS RACKET TAX EVASION
TAX EVASION
TAX EVASION
TAX EVASION

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
I also noticed that you dont post with a real login
if your Sooo into helping peeps how come you dont log in so you can recieve a pm?

Username: Python

HarareZimbabwe

Does anyone have the boot files for lifetime ultra ?it seems the site is no longer accesible

Anonymous

Please anyone with Al7bar software for a fortec lifetime Utra help me

Anonymous

you prolly just need to change the key but if you need the software try hashhu.[link removed]

Anonymous

Hi LK

Do you have the .bin files for fortec lifetime ultra it seems the one that i dowaloaded from Al7bar is not working and no the website disappeared

hamburgerman
Unregistered guest
LK i have a lifetime ultra and it is still not working

LK
Unregistered guest
do it again...and exit 2-3x at end...then shut off receiver in back..reset it..

BTW there wre new keys again for Key01 this time..read the thread New keys01 3-10..and I have a thread "pansat/fortec key change guide"

so key 00 was changed on Tuesday and key01 was changed on Thursday..

Anonymous

Forum" means a chat area, message board, bulletin board (bbs), or e-mail function offered as part of any eCoustics.com Site.

If you participate in any Forum within an eCoustics.com site,
you MUST NOT:

defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;

make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;

advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;

post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;

post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;

advertise or sell to, or solicit others;

use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;

post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or

post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.

Anonymous

LK.. i have lost all venus channels and i think i need a new codes.. so i was wondering how do i get those codes.. and how do i set them in thanks a lot

LK
Unregistered guest
Venus channels are on the new Nagra2 datastream...U cannot get them anymore..

Username: Cablerock

Post Number: 9
What are the software, the updater, or bin that I have to download to get my New Fortec Lifetime Up and running.

Thanks.

LK
Unregistered guest
go to al7bar.tk...FTA downloads...they all are in 1 zipped file..

LK
Unregistered guest
http://forums.al7bar.tk/showthread.php?t=1342

Username: Cablerock

Post Number: 10
Thanks. LK.
But The link only give me the .doc documents with the instructions but there are not link with the software that I have to use. I've been reading a lot but I don't find the exact software for the Fortec Lifetime.

Where can I find them?
Thanks.

LK
Unregistered guest
hey guy...U have to do a little on your own...all u had to do was take 10 seconds to scan the index page at http://forums.al7bar.tk/forumdisplay.php?f=169

A-Diddy
Unregistered guest
Hi. I have a directv dish running echo 7 with a fortec ultra and just got a 2nd dish. How do I go about aiming it and programming the fortec to recieve more disnetwork channels.. Any help would be great.. Tks A

Wissam
Unregistered guest
it seems that the reciever is down right now
is that true
any codes yet

daveh
Unregistered guest
down here to.. must be true

kronic
Unregistered guest
do anyone know the new keys for today 03/15/05

Username: Nfarooqpk

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Yes I have new key

KEY0: F0 C9 59 D8 7F 8D 34 13

Username: Saad6683027

Toronto, Ontario Canada

HI my channels are just got out at 3:00 pm and i really need a new code so please give me the code as soon as possible.

Toronto, Ontario Canada

hello

ITS ME
Unregistered guest
NEW KEY
00 - F0 C9 59 D8 7F 8D 34 13
01 - 82 D7 51 E4 5B 97 9D 81

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3
These keys are not working at my receiver fortec ultra what should i do. Send me another key please

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4
plz tell me the code for fortec ultra i have to dish at my home on one dish asian channels come and on other payper view and english

send me the code

Anonymous

Yep they're at it again, New keys are as follows. Key 00 is only one needs to be changed to get tv back, but look for them to roll every 48 hrs. now as Dishnet goes to war against FTA.

Key 0=F0 C9 59 D8 7F 8D 34 13

Key 1=82 D7 51 E4 5B 97 9D 81
for more inf like this
go here satellite portal

Username: Nfarooqpk

Toronto, Ontario Canada

I'm not getting some indian channels like
B4U, SET, SETMAX, TVASIA, ZCINE, ZEETV etc
I'm getting all other channels
If anybody knows the solution please reply

Thanx

Anonymous

me too
i'not getting the indian channels

thisSUXreally
Unregistered guest
Nadeem....all those channels (on 121,148 and 61.5)are supposed to go to Nagra2 today and there is no code for Nagra2. We'll have to pay from now on. At least, thats what i ve heard.

cubanito9
Unregistered guest
someone has the new key for today

bento2
Unregistered guest
help any news about the new key
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us