Archive through March 17, 2005

LK
Unregistered guest
Nice post Wyr...and to the point..

2fast2furious
Unregistered guest
does anyone know how i can program the pansat 2500a sold on ebay to recive dishnetwork international chanels and the regular american chanels?

Anonymous

need some answers, I have a Pansat 2500A, was working O.K. but now I have lost the History channel, the provider came and looked at the hardware and I have signale, but cannot give me an answer why I've lost that channel and a couple of others, can you pls find out for me
thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 74
delete the channels and rescan the sat by selecting scan all and if that does not work then download the latest bin at dsscentral and try that.

Unregistered guest
Has anyone got the pansat2500a to receive direct tv channels. Please let me know.. Thanks Gus

Unregistered guest
Has anyone got the pansat2500a to receive direct tv channels. Please let me know.. Thanks Gus

Unregistered guest

LK
Unregistered guest
NO DTV with pansat or ANY FTA

Anonymous

Need to know how to get the epg working...
Can anyone help!!!!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
NO EPG with Pansat...EPG works only on coolsat and only with the latest software just released..!

Bronze Member
Username: Wyrtwister

Post Number: 11
Pansat / Fortec have a little bit of EPG w/ BEV 91 west .

Wyr

mysticat
Unregistered guest
Help! alt7bar closed! dsscommunity fta... closed! my pansat dasn't work. It says scrambled or bad channel. Please,somebody!

Anonymous

need in put keys for pan sat2500a

Anonymous

mine too whats up

Anonymous

is it done or what

Anonymous

It appears that DN has changed their keys. Be patient and you will be able to get the updates at http://forums.al7bar.tk Give the rush some time to clear out. I have checked A LOT of forums and resources and they are all down or rather overloaded because of the change.

mike78452213132
Unregistered guest
just enter the new key. go to nagravision and enter
provider: 0001

key number 00

8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57

LK
Unregistered guest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, March 8 2005
KEY00 CHANGE

How to fix:

press menu

go down to parental controls, and press OK

press down arrow and enter 0000 thats 4 zeros

now go down to nagravision and press ok

now press the right side arrow next to the ok button 11 times until it says dish network

now press the down arrow 1 time

key number should read 00 now

now press the down arrow 1 time

using the buttons on the remote (number buttons, To type the letters into the new keydata, press the appropriate button on your remote: Audio = A, Info = B, Signal = C, Pause = D, Sat = E, EPG = F)

set the key to
8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57

now press the ok button!

then press exit to exit the menu

This is how to change your public keys when needed, these instructions should work for both 2300 and 2500 pansats.

ribbidyrabbidy
Unregistered guest
What is nagravision and how do I get to it. I have a Pansat 3000.

look
Unregistered guest
THanks for posting the new key. I tested it and it works!

Username: Andycali78

Los angeles, California Usa

Post Number: 1
thanks for the new key. working great for me now.

Unregistered guest
I have pansat 2500a.I had dishnetwork,110 and119.
110 and 119 went down. any fixes availiable????

LK
Unregistered guest
stan...READ above this post in this thread!...change your key00 as stated above!

crazyrasta
Unregistered guest
i just discovered this site you guys are great my pansat 2500 is working fine now thanks
i heard that i can connect my receiver to my pc , what more will it give me as far as channels or channel info , thanks again for all your help.

LK
Unregistered guest
nada..

Unregistered guest
When I go into my menu It doesn't give me the option of Parental Control Please tell me how to get it

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 558
jen if you dont get the option to parental controls you will need to flash the reciever .....follow this link and read the set up section on your reciever.............jmill
http://www.dss-jmvip3mfiles.com/forum1/

daddo
Unregistered guest
have pansat 2500a said lost signal moved dish cant get signal any solutions

Anonymous

LK...YOU ARE THE MAN! OR WOMAN! The keys worked perfectly...Thanks!..Hope Al7bar comes back online soon.

Bronze Member
Username: Allic

Post Number: 51
I didnt pay, that is a cut and paste from hashhu,s FTA mod you idiot..and if ya looked you would see that the item i sold was so overpriced that knowone would buy...and that was the point..I dont want to sell them but my stuff.the page has to have relevent content to be cashed in google. And the links have very good prices if they wanted something on the way to get info, and as i said before I AM IN CANDADA AND UNLESS YOUR A BIG HUGE COMPANY THEY DO NOT GO AFTER YOU FOR US SIGNALS.
YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT AND POST ALL KINDS OF LINKS TO ARTICLES BUT TRY AND FIND A GUY WHO HAS BEEN BUSTED IN CANADA FOR SMALL STUFF LIKE THIS AND YOUR GONNA COME UP EMPTY.THE RCMP IS NOT GOING TO PLAY FINE PATROLL FOR A CORPRATE U.S GIANT..THAT HAS NO BUISNESS AND IS NOT ALLOWED TO TRANSMIT INTO OUR COUNTRY PERIOD.
So this is for you
P4/P5/PANSAT/FORTEC SCAM
P4/P5/PANSAT/FORTEC SCAM
P4/P5/PANSAT/FORTEC SCAM
P4/P5/PANSAT/FORTEC SCAM
P4/P5/PANSAT/FORTEC SCAM

Heifer624
Unregistered guest
Some help here please...

I have a 2500A with two seperate dual lnb's on a DN-500 looking at 119/110. I have 90% Sig and 99 quality on all transponders except for the following transponders: I've got 90 Sig and 0 quality on...110- 12268H & 12326H,,,119- 12282V, 12311V and 12341V. I have realigned the dish...used only 5ft of RG6 with no Diseqc...loaded several channel lists...done sat scan...transponder scan..changed out lnb..all to no avail. I'm using bin 240....Any suggestions ??? Thanks

Username: Bossjcr

Memphis, Tn United states

I downloaded a bin and now I am getting the flashing lights from left to right. How do I get the receiver to work again?

Username: Bossjcr

Memphis, Tn United states

Post Number: 2
I download a bin on the Pansat 2500A and now I am getting the flashing lights from left to right. How do I get the receiver to work again?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
with the ultra you turn it on on the back and the second you see a light on the front you send the bin to it. Im not sure if its the same for the pansat.
hope this helps

Anonymous

What keys should be on "01"? Does it matter?

asdfgh
Unregistered guest
Hello everyone I have been reading ALOT and i also do belive about not feeding people with a spoon with help. However i am stuck and in need. I have my pansat 2500a ready too go . I have the bin file i need , howeer when i scan sats it tells me no program . i tried smart search and nothing. I wanna get to the point of this and say . How do i get my channels? I can' find the gtool anywhere. please help me

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
well ya could have got it for free off my site but 3000 people went there last night and even though the graphics are loaded from somwewhere else the poor little free site couldnt take it! you can get gtools on almost any fta site. make sure to get the latest version because it alows you to change the kind of gpd (1 or 2)..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
ok i put gtools here for ya
https://www.sharemation.com/allic/gTools.exe
heres a chan list
https://www.sharemation.com/allic/110y119.gtd
here is the loader
https://www.sharemation.com/allic/GTRomIIv3%5B1%5D%5B1%5D.0_edited%20by%20cyborg 235%20.rar
and the bin
https://www.sharemation.com/allic/Al7bar%20Ultra%20247%20120204%20keys.zip
remember to update the key

daddo
Unregistered guest
have pansat 2500a down loaded dishnetwork lost signal try to reset dish nothing seams to be working could my box have been hit or do you think its my dish please help someone who doesnt know much about this

flash00
Unregistered guest
I have pansat 2500A and was able to receive all the channel untill late evening march the 7. I thin Dnetwork has change the key, does anyone have the new key (nagra 2) Please help

ty_cane
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have a working bin for the pansat2500A ?

Anonymous

I put up a simple directory that should help you find what you need FTA AND SATELLITE HELP

Spring Break
Unregistered guest
Key01 - 73 54 B2 CD 7B A6 78 E5

Anonymous

for a good list of forums and info please read I put up a simple directory that should help you find what you need and stop this site from crashing SATELLITE TV SUPPORT

Anonymous

for a good list of forums and info please read I put up a simple directory that should help you find what you need and stop this site from crashing SATELLITE TV SUPPORT

Unregistered guest
I have Multistar MS 2500PF and thing seems to be working fine. HOwever, I can't see the program information, the program, the time and so on.
Can someone please help.

Lajand

Anonymous

Lajand there is NO program giude on most FTA, ONLY Coolsat, and Dreambox, . The only other thing to do is go to tvguide.com or pick up a Dishnet Guide at your local store.

Anonymous

How do I transfer all the information, including channel listings from my friend's wide open pansat2550a to a new pansat 2500a just bought?

Bronze Member
Username: Nyc_alien

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 21
Can I use a Directv LNB to receive Echostar channals?

Anonymous

Forum" means a chat area, message board, bulletin board (bbs), or e-mail function offered as part of any eCoustics.com Site.

If you participate in any Forum within an eCoustics.com site,
you MUST NOT:

defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;

make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;

advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;

post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;

post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;

advertise or sell to, or solicit others;

use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;

post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or

post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.

Username: Usdoc

Post Number: 3
they change the keys again!!! to all you guys,who know what's going on, do they try us slowly eliminate to buy and see FTA's?????
what's your predictions??? thanks jiri

Post Number: 4
they change the keys again!!! to all you guys,who know what's going on, do they try us slowly eliminate to buy and see FTA's?????

Post Number: 4

Anonymous

I NEED A FIX. OLD CODE WENT DOWN. THX

Anonymous

I NEED A FIX. OLD CODE WENT DOWN. THX

FIX
Unregistered guest
F0 C9 59 D8 7F 8D 34 13

waqas
Unregistered guest
how to watch cricket on pansat receiver.its asking me to enter keys and i dont know the new keys

Anonymous

hey FIX, Thank you very much.

gera
Unregistered guest
help me please...who can tell me the new pansat key number and key data

gera
Unregistered guest
help me please...who can tell me the new pansat key number and key data..... old code went down...fix.... please help me...

dvd
Unregistered guest
Fix worked!

exc3456
Unregistered guest
i tried F0 C9 59 D8 7F 8D 34 13 in dish network. when i exit everything screen says please input data. help!

exc3456
Unregistered guest
oh..never mind got it..thank you FIX...

stacey_n_jamie
Unregistered guest
i have entered the code numerous times into my receiver..the code worked fine in a friends receiver but will NOT work in mine. The code is there but it is all jumbled up and will not stay as i entered it. Any suggestions as to why it will not enter into the receiver as i am typing it in? And yes i hit OK to save it before anyone asks that question..i have entered the codes many times before but this time it WILL NOT work.

Anonymous

I am receiving channels from Dish 110 but not receiving anything from Dish 148 (intln channels)?

Any ideas?

--DD

Anonymous

I am getting picture on Dish 110 but nothing on Dish 148(international channels). It says no signal. I know the signal is great.Any ideas?

stacey_n_jamie
Unregistered guest
OK...something i have never had to do before but i found a fix for my problem. I had to set the default code....after that the receiver accepted the new code without problem. Thanks to all those that tried to help me out.

Anonymous

Hey anyone know the new key if so please post it.
I think they just changed it few miutes ago.

I need key other than F0 79 59 ....
different key please pleaseplease

Anonymous

i have never fixt mine pansat a dealer charge me
75 dollars and im sick of him cansomebody tel me wath to do please he keep lelling me dat he has to chance a chip every time please help

Anonymous

I am getting some channel on Dish 61.5 while other like SET, B4U etc are not showing. Can some one please help?

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi Stacy! do you know the default code for Pansat 2500 a or what is the default code anyway.

apaulo13
Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me if "F0 C9 59....." is 00 or 01?
Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 568

zooty
Unregistered guest
Where can I find the auto roll over bin for the Pansat 2500A?

zooty
Unregistered guest
Where can I find the auto roll over bin for the Pansat 2500A?

hansa
Unregistered guest
hi ,friends

i have pansat 2500 a problem here is yesterday when i put in the new control it was working fine
but today i am not getting certain channels like bfu and sony and zee ,pls pls can any one help

thanks

Username: Al_pacino

NEED HELP<I have no idea,I am facing the same problem.None of the following North Indian channels are available Can anyone helpwith these channels:
Zee Tv787, set 789, SetMX 793, TVasa 788, Zcine790 and B4u 791 are available.

Post Number: 2
NEED HELP<I have no idea,I am facing the same problem.None of the following North Indian channels are available Can anyone helpwith these channels:
Zee Tv787, set 789, SetMX 793, TVasa 788, Zcine790 and B4u 791 are not available.

Pareshan Desii
Unregistered guest
Have they changed the Key again? am not Receiving any of the Indian Channels. Please Help!!!

Anonymous

wonder if these following channel are removed.
I need help with Zee tv,set,set mx,tv asia, z cine and B4U.I will appreciate if someone can help me fix the problem.

Anonymous

PLEASE HELP !!!!!
Can not watch Zee tv,set,set mx,tv asia, z cine and B4U.I will appreciate if someone can help me fix the problem.

Anonymous

PLEASE HELP !!!!!
Can not watch Zee tv,set,set mx,tv asia, z cine and B4U.I will appreciate if someone can help me fix the problem.

Anonymous

What's wrong with B4U, Tv asia etc.
I just got Pansat 2500a for these channels,Now If I cannot get these Asian Indian Channels its a waste.

Surya
Unregistered guest
I just bought a new Pansat 2500A and it does not have second pin in the "Parent Control" How can I change parity keys to "01 C5 FB 21 37 B6 C0 5E" Help!

james millard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you have to flash it first to get the parental control to open
go to al7bar to get the flash
\

Hi James,

This is the same problem I have. The only difference is that I tried to copy from a pansat that has been flashed and working to a new one. Everything seems to have copied over but when I go into "Parent Control, there is no second password option. And yes I used the right cable (null modem) to make the connection. Does this mean that you always have to flash with your computer and can't clone from a working pansat?

Anonymous

I have 25000a pansat reciever,After changing the key, i could watch asian indian programs just for one day, yesterday could not recieve any of these programs.Can anyone help with B4U,Zee,Zee cinema?

Anonymous

I have 25000a pansat reciever,After changing the key, i could watch asian indian programs just for one day, yesterday could not recieve any of these programs.Can anyone help with B4U,Zee,Zee cinema?These come satelite 61.5 .
please help me fix this problem.

Anonymous

I have pansat2500a reciever,After changing the key, i could watch asian indian programs just for one day, yesterday could not recieve any of these programs.Can anyone help with B4U,Zee,Zee cinema?These come satelite 61.5 .

Anonymous

I have pansat2500a reciever,After changing the key, i could watch asian indian programs just for one day, yesterday could not recieve any of these programs.Can anyone help with B4U,Zee,Zee cinema?These come satelite 61.5 .

Anonymous

Im not able to recieve all Intl channels on 61.5 sat,Need help!!!!!!!!!!
thx.

ReallySUX-I-Know
Unregistered guest
Anon, haven't you heard? Everything on sat 121, 61.5, 148 etc....is on Nagra2 already. You will not be able to watch them using your FTA anymore. Let's hope in a year or two, someone will be able to figure Nagra2 out.

Anonymous

Is there a new FIX??? old code went down

Anonymous

MY SATELITE KEEPS SAYING INPUT DATA DOES ANYONE HAVE THE NEW CODES FOR IT?

exc3456
Unregistered guest
F0 C9 59 D8 7F 8D 34 13 dead...11:29 pacific time

exc3456
Unregistered guest
a.m that is..

Username: Cuco96

Post Number: 7
the code for fortec star is down... some1 who has it please tell me.. :-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

Post Number: 3
The new key is:
0B 51 9E B7 EB 20 E7 4D

Anonymous

Still cannot watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all indian channels on 61.5 are not available.

Username: Cuco96

Post Number: 8
OK.. so far i have key 01 OB 51... etc however, in need another code which is in key 00 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-( i really would appreciate it

ReallySUX-I-Know
Unregistered guest
Anon, haven't you heard? Everything on sat 121, 61.5, 148 etc....is on Nagra2 already. You will not be able to watch them using your FTA anymore. Let's hope in a year or two, someone will be able to figure Nagra2 out. So stop crying. Be happy ;)

juanchg
Unregistered guest
Work great, march 17 2:00pm
Key 01
0B 51 9E B7 EB 20 E7 4D
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us