Fortec new autoroll bin is here

Boston
Unregistered guest
[link removed]

next select FTA files..now there is it along with many other files and how To guides for every receiver.

BTW use winrar or winzip for some files.

Boston
Unregistered guest
wrar311.zip
(size: 928.6 KB last modified: 03-24-2005 )
winrar for use on .rar files,sort of like winzip is to .zip files.

Al7bar FTA Ultra_050322_269_api(NTSC).rar
(size: 371.2 KB last modified: 03-24-2005 )
Autoroll for Fortec

Anonymous

hey guys can u help me with one ? how do u get all the sports chanel on fortec i got two but not the third one i am looking for the third how to get that chanel.

clarence
Unregistered guest
scan echo 6-13 on receiver

Username: Johnny75

Chicago, Illinois U. s. a.

Post Number: 5
Clarence, was this message for me. A little more help please?

Username: Nickmatt01

Post Number: 1
hi guys i just got the pansat 2700 and i need help to program it so i can get the dish network
chanels.

Boston
Unregistered guest
nick...use the link in the first post at top of this page..there is a new pansat 2700 autoroll bin there too..and some pansat guides and how to video's..

Post Number: 2
boston thank for your help but the site its temporarily unavailable or no longer exists.

Boston
Unregistered guest
it exists and is available and working now....U might have to go to [link removed] and register first,but I don't think so..

Post Number: 5
boston for some reason i cant but if you can i need the software and flashes for pansat 2700a receiver. i downloaded the autorole bin but i need the software to open it help plz

Boston
Unregistered guest
its all right there..doesn't get any easier..its yours for the taking..just click on the link...or go and register first,then click on the link..all the guides and software is there,not just the autoroll bin...U can't miss it ..the software to use is at bottom of that page, blacklist updater and utilities..

Boston
Unregistered guest
open it up?..its a zip file..winzip it

Pansat2700A_AutoRoll.zip
(size: 946.6 KB last modified: 03-18-2005 )

Blacklist Tools and updates.zip

Anonymous

help !newbie..what is an autoroll and do we have to install in the fortec?

thanks

Username: Star80

thanks for ur help

Boston
Unregistered guest
autoroll is a bin/flash (just like any other that U must upload to your receiver)..but autoroll,will automatically accept and install any new Dishnet keys whenvere they are changed...no need to manually input keys every change..this is a readme with every .zip or .rar file,read it!..its loaded up like any other bin/flash is,,very simple

Boston
Unregistered guest
this is how simple it is to install...this is the readme for a pansat ..and BL (blacklist) UPDATER AND GTOOLS ARE EVEN INCLUDED IN THIS AUTOROLL V245 .ZIP FILE

SOFTWARE UPDATER INSTRUCTIONS.

Turn on Receiver!

1. Open STB Updater in Step One Folder.

2. Click on Browse.

3. Choose the 2500X8500_AutoRoll_245_api_bin. & click open.

4. Leave on Bin setting and click FIX.

5. Wait untill Stb updater tells you "DONE" click OK.

6. Use G-tools to load a channel file OR do a smart scan.
STB gTools v1[1].85
STEP 2, Appling a Channel File (optional)

1. Open G-Tools (in step 2 folder)
2. Click on File, Open
3. Choose Master Channel file 110, 119 in step 2 folder.
4. Click on Tools, STB Connect.
5. Click on Download.
Do Not interrupt the downloading until you will see message Download Complete & Receiver reboots.
6. You are know done turn off power switch on back of receiver, unplug cable
Done
** If you get a bad channel or waiting, check your diseqc settings in sat instalation on dish DISEQC (110 on diseqc 1 & 119 on diseqc 2) or vice-versa

Username: Samyshendy

Cuyahoga falls, OH USA

Post Number: 8
Hi Guys,the difference between the fake Pansat and the real one are:
Summary of Counterfeit Product Characteristics

Pansat does not make or sell 3000 series products. Thus, any and all products sold with Pansat 3000 model are counterfeit satellite receivers.

The paint color on counterfeit satellite receivers is greenish silver. There is a noticeable difference in the color of the top cover when compared to the front panel's color. Authentic Pansat satellite receivers are produced in a "Sony silver" color.

A vinyl protection sheet, which is typically adhered to the top of the satellite receiver, is missing in the counterfeit product. Authentic products always have a protective vinyl sheet applied to them in case of damage during transportation.

Counterfeit receivers have top cover ventilation holes which are noticeably square shaped rather than a smooth, round shape as the authentic model has.

The bottom chassis of counterfeit receivers are flat whereas authentic receivers have several more, upward-punched, square shaped holes.

Counterfeit models have a sticker label listing UL (safety standard) and FCC compliance on the back panel. Sticker label format has been discontinued and is no longer used to list UL and FCC compliance. Authentic models have a UL & FCC clause directly printed onto the metal on the back of the receiver and should be accompanied by a small sticker indicating the month of the product's manufacture (e.g. Sep. 2004 -- (SB)).

A serial number is not attached on both the gift box and the unit (back or bottom) on counterfeit satellite receiver models. It appears as an alpha-numeric listing such as "4G4- " on the FCC sticker label. There is a possibility that a completely fake serial number may be created and attached on counterfeit units in the future. Authentic Pansat satellite receivers will list an eight (8) digit serial number consisting of year, month, unit sequence & other numbers and is located on the bottom of the receiver chassis and on the top side of gift box.
Finally, the best in the market now is Pansat 2700A, they did not make a fake one yet, the price in the internet is $190-200
Thanks for your patience
samy Shendy

Username: Lord

Nassau, Bahamas

autoroll for fortec

Bosox
Unregistered guest
right here..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129425.html

shemp
Unregistered guest
Can't understand...why no autoroll for BB....it was one of the first FTA out....this sucks bigtime!

Bosox
Unregistered guest
But there is latest BB bin with new keys there above..

pff56modified03282005.zip
(size: 747.4 KB last modified: 03-29-2005 )
Blackbird update for March 28/05 another key change

Bosox
Unregistered guest
and the Get Keys software too

shemp
Unregistered guest
thanks Bosox, got those already, let us know if yah here about autoroll....thanks

Bosox
Unregistered guest
shemp...just released now..not BB autoroll but NEW bin with todays keys 3-29..

pff56modified032905.zip
(size: 747.4 KB last modified: 03-30-2005 )
this is the new update for new keys for blackbird as of march 29/05

Bosox
Unregistered guest
bbkeyeditor.zip
(size: 253.0 KB last modified: 03-30-2005 )
this is the blackbird key editor

shemp..this just released too..go to my link above....then go from there as instructed in that post..

Bosox
Unregistered guest
bbkeyeditor.zip
(size: 253.0 KB last modified: 03-30-2005 )
this is the blackbird key editor

shemp..this just released too..go to my link above....then go from there as instructed in that post..

Bosox
Unregistered guest
For the Fortec new autoroll and how to install it...read this link.. (u must register,but its no biggie) safe,reputable,no spamming, trusted,public site..

[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 171
stay away from this site...they spam your email after you sign up...trust me I know first hand...why don't you fcuk off LK..you said you where leaving....SO LEAVE YOU PUZZY

Bosox
Unregistered guest
KG..I'm giving U an education...U know NOTHING and whatever U learned,its from me and dsscommunity..U know the truth,and U know U have never received ANY spam from or because of dsscommunity..why do U lie so much?

Xsniper
Unregistered guest
Help Neeeeeeded
can any one tell me what's the new code for Pansat2300 the one which are posted are not working. thanx

Bosox
Unregistered guest
They work...U are doing something wrong..read my link,,

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129425.html

Anonymous

Hey guys I have already have my Fortec Receiver setup with all the channels, The only problem is that I have to change my Key everytime it changes. So if I install the autoroll bin to my receiver, will it erace my channel list "I just don't want to erace all the channel that I have organized already".

Thanks

Atlanta
Unregistered guest
No it will not erase it

JCHG
Unregistered guest
You can UPLOAD you channel list from you receiver with the same program that you use for download the autoroll bin.

Anonymous

Yeah, the problem is that I already Erased the channel that I didn't want, and Most of the channel that I have, I even changed their name, and some of them I have in my favorite list. So, I just want to know if I upload the AutoRoll bin into my receiver, would it erase my Channel list or my Satelite Setup?

Anonymous

boston, i will like if u could explain a little more in detail how to autoroll the fortec please,, i am new in this

Username: Samyshendy

Cuyahoga falls, OH USA

Post Number: 9
Gents,
Please, there is no need to mention the F... word
I appriciate that.
Thanks
Samy Shendy

olowaty
Unregistered guest
Can you tell me if autoroll will works on original Fortec Ultra receiver or I have to modify it some way? If so where can I find some description?

Buffalo
Unregistered guest
it will work on any Fortec!..no modification,just loading a new software bin..very simple..Read this link,and follow the path...it'll bring U to the autoroll file and how to install along with the Updater profram to load the new software..EVEYTHING is here in this link..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129815.html

novice
Unregistered guest
Would autoroll update the new key If I have the Fortec switch off? or does it have to be on a standby mode when the new key changes? If I have my Fortec switch to off, will the autoroll bin update the new code when I switch the Fortec back on again? Thanks first for the clarification

Username: Attaboykneegrow

Post Number: 3
Wow! A thread that is Knee Grow free!

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 553
It was until you said something you dumb fcuker..you ruined a good thing...LOL

Danielsti
Unregistered guest
Hi:
I wont to buy a Pansat 2700 and wont to know:
1)The software to update de keys is free ?
2) How many times is neccesary to make the download ?
3) Someone can give me the best place to find the software ?
Thanks a lot !
Daniel.-

Anonymous

Don't waste your money, won't be any good in 2-3 mths.

danielsti
Unregistered guest
Give me more information, please.

Daniel.-

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA
Unregistered guest
Hi, can someone please help me... I am trying to download the March 2005 channel list for my fortec lifetime ultra and it keeps on say saying "fortec can't open serial port Last Error: the system cannot find the file specified." ib com1, but when I go into com2, com3 or com4 it says Flash Update Fail<<<< what can I do to fix it.
thanks

heImut
Unregistered guest
IGNORE KNEEGROW......ITS THE ONLY WAY

lyn
Unregistered guest
is anyone else experincing trouble with the fortec autoroll? I m getting the "encrypted or bad channel" sign. Any one else having this trouble?

Anonymous

i tried to upload the autoroll but i get an error mesage fortech lifetime ultra not correct??

LK
Unregistered guest
LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2005 - 09:18 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click menu and then use the right arrow to switch display screens
The third screen has three entries. The last entry says "Code"

If you are not seeing this screen , you probably have not loaded the correct software.If U only have TV or radio options (no CODE option), then load the 269 autoroll,then U will have the CODE option.

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2005 - 09:46 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes I have seen many posts about the same problem with the Ultra and the autoroll...some say its cause of the newer Ultra's,others say that its "operator error" when installing the 269 bin...just change the channel or unplug for a couple hours to fix has worked for all..

copy/paste ....for the Ultra

1) install 269 right on top of what you have.

2) menu, rite arrow twice, down arrow twice to code... hit ok... 1010 is password... now at this screen look at the green box where it says key code fucntion... it must be ON ...if it is not, rite arrow 1x , password is 1668 ...that will turn key code ON...exit exit exit

3 menu, rite arrow twice down arrow twice to code... password 1010... down arrow to where it says " default keys" ok and let them reset.... this will fix anything you screwed up in that screen.

exit exit exit...

4) menu rite arrow 3x...to tv channels..... delete all the channels... everything...

this will fix everything you screwed up there

exit exit exit

5 menu, rite arrow 1 time, down arrow to tp scan... select ONE sat and select all tps and confirm signal as it should be and rescan in that sat.

6) when complete tune into a good station with good signal and wait... I like the first HBO about channel 8 or 9 on 119....

the new codes will roll in a few minutes and you are done.

all this should be done with one cable to the rec and no switch or switch settings. if using multi sats, you can dial all that in later after it works.

reccomend dumping any channel lists you have regardless of source.

Gip
Unregistered guest
Hi all - total newbie here - just wondering if it is worth getting a Pansat 2700A cause I've been hearing that the boxes will not work soon - will the bins keep up with the newer keys?

LK
Unregistered guest
nope,its more than new keys or bins/flashs will be needed...new datastream Nagra2 is coming,which is NOT hacked...even legit subscibers need NEW cards and FTA will not get Dishnet or Bev TV...the 2700 or any FTA receiver will ONLY get the uncoded FREE channels listed at www.lyngsat.com

Biver
Unregistered guest
./

Biver
Unregistered guest
./

More Channels ?
Unregistered guest
Hey LK........if you were to choose 1 satellite after dishnet is complete nagra2, which one carries a better channel lineup?

Gip
Unregistered guest
So then LK, none of these systems will work after the new cards have been issued? Is there still any benifit to having the pansat 2700A? Will it ever be able to get bins for the new keys or cards?

LK
Unregistered guest
check it out yourself at www.lyngsat.com look for the F FREE ones

FTA Junkie
Unregistered guest
Best one is AMC 3 at 87.0°W

LK
Unregistered guest
read this about lyngsat.com...it'll help U

http://www.al7barnews.tk/modules/news/article.php?storyid=5

More Channels
Unregistered guest
thanks LK......wow there's so many free channels ( only prob will be getting the guides )

LK
Unregistered guest
U will need/want more than 1 satellite...there are NOT that many FREE channels on 1 satellite,I think U're reading the charts wrong...I would definitely use a motorized 30 inch dish or larger...suggest U register and go to www.al7bar.T*K TRUE FTA area.. (remove the * in .T*K when U copy and paste the site link..they have many discussions about equipment and satellites and channels with TRUE FREE FTA...and some channels will move from satellite to satellite (lease space)

Biver
Unregistered guest
...szukam mloda chetna:-)

LeadbeIIy
Unregistered guest
Maybe we should dedicate a more and better space to true free FTA cus thats the wave of the future. Thanks for yor input LK.

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 198
Maybe not Leadbelly. We wait and see ok.

Unregistered guest
I read recently on the following website www.nagra2.org - that there will be Nagravision 2, encryption in August. The site was pretty technical and most of the stuff just went over the top of my head. Now from what I understood this new encryption will render all FTA receivers obsolete, at least until Nagra2 is cracked! I live in Zimbabwe and pick up SABC on a Fortec Star - Lifetime Ultra. How will this Nagra2 affect users like myself - should we get rid of our receivers or hold on until Nagra2 is cracked, if ever!!

LK
Unregistered guest
read the type encyption used for whatever satellite and SABC transponder uses at www.lyngsat.com ...if it says nagra1 now,then U're screwed cause all Nagra1 is switching to nagra2..

Unregistered guest
heloo iam on north amrica i had arabic chanal but not any more how can i get it (nile derama,esc,lbc,and other

LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow the Mod here!

Now that Kneegrow has surfaced here again (was probably on paid vacation), have U noticed:

Analman returned
Larry Doherty returned
Punjavi returned
More thrashy disgusting "unregistered" posts
There is a campaign to get rid of me and Maple Leaf

Your posts are getting DELETED (many/most of mine) BUT NONE of his (Kneegrow) or his aliases and other "unregistered" thrashy posts..

Now tell me,that Kneegrow is NOT an Ecoustics mod, paid to create havoc here,play the clown,entertain,run these forums so as to draw internet hits for google for the sponsors and Ecoustics,and delete informative posts to save bandwidth and keeps people coming back to ask the same questions over and over (more internet hits at 10 cents each = alot of money),...ITS ALL SO OBVIOUS!...HE'S A MOD HERE!...and a SNITCH/MOLE for DTV,Dishnet,BEV and the FCC...U all think he's funny,but he's got your IP logged and your email addy (if U're stupid enough to register here)and handing it over to the authorities...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us