Archive through May 06, 2005

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 62
Can't you two fa990ts get along...I come here to read about satellite news, not listen to you 2 azz munchers calling each other out....As for you Cumface King...mind your own fcuking business...no need to kiss LK's Azz...he's got his pet hamster to do that for him...ROTF

LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow...aka "stupid idiot,testbaby,analman,larry D,anonymous,Ecoustics mod" is back!...BOYCOTT him...do not respond to ANY of his ignorant childish irritating moron rants! BOYCOTT HIM AND HIS ALIAS

sabre tooth
Unregistered guest
LK
When did I ask you to insult me and then help me.
so when your kid asks for your advise or help you call him a lazy idiot and then give your advise
I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with a knob like you. I bet you sleep alone alot.

S.T.

LK
Unregistered guest
your request for help:

If I want to get dish with some ppv and stuff what Sat should I aim at and what will I lose not having the other dish? Is there a list of channels on the net somewhere or can anyone out there help me?

my help and answers to your questions:

"DISH aim...110-119 SATELLITES FOR DISHNETWORK!
channels....GO TO WWW.LYNGSAT.COM
lose?..depends on your 1 dish and how many/type LNB's"

your insults:

"Lk
Who died and made you king of the a$$holes"

my insult (this is NOT an insult at all!..just truth)

"If U're too lazy to READ,then don't bother!"

NOW U tell me who owes who an apology!

LK........DAVE MOLE
Unregistered guest
Aw NO this Dave MOle is back ....................geeze.......some people........Guys..guys...come on this guy.aka applebee ....aka.......the truth is back .aka.....LT...or whatever this looser calls himself......get a real job ya mole.....man oh man....

sabre tooth
Unregistered guest
LK
I would love to have a battle of wits with you but you do not have any.
Go back and read your whole answer to my original post, where you told me I was too lazy to read and not the just the part where you where helping me.

You may have answered my Question but where did I ask you to insult my ability to read and call me lazy in the process. As I said right off you did not have to answer my Question and insult me at the same time.
I am almost positive someone else would not have tried look like the BIG SHOT of this site and answered my question with the crack about my reading skills or what you feel is being lazy.

S.T.

KENNY G
Unregistered guest
SABRE TOOTH ---- EAT SHIT AND DIE

Unregistered guest
To see if you really can get nagra 2 Just try to get XXXVenus (Venus) Channels from Bev .Aim at 91 W (nimiq1) They already switched to nagra 2. On my dvb pci is long gone And I'm trying to get them but no success.I get all others.

LK
Unregistered guest
Nagra2 (N2) is not hacked yet and N2 "ready" receivers advertised are NOT receiving N2 channels (Venus) either..

pookie
Unregistered guest
Patience my freinds let them waist there money...

Boston
Unregistered guest
http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

Remove the * from the .ne*t link above..copy/paste it (all of it) into your browser...the link is the latest files and keys..

Unregistered guest
hi new to this site does anyone know of any firmware hack for a manhattan digi-plaza fta system in the past my reciever has decoded video for a second or 3 (a glitch in the firmware i think) i would love to open it up to as much as i can not just nagra but Viaccess Powervu Irdeto and others if anyone knows how to decompile a firmware this might help the original source code was c
http://www.manhattan-receivers.com/modules/wfdownloads/viewcat.php?cid=4
is the website for the firmware of the reciever mine is the last one on the page

Anonymous

Man some of you people are so gullable it is not even funny.

If nagra 2 was cracked etc it would be all over the net.
As it stands anybody offering n2 fix for cash is a damn thief!!!!!!!
And thats the bottom line cuz stone cold said so!!!!
NO FTA IRD CAN DECRYPT N2 SIGNALS YOU F0CKING MORONS

Anonymous

Up here in Canada - After Dish and Bell, are there any other satalites to look at? My cabin has rabbit ears and I get CBC (wow), What about the Brits or anything like that?

Boston
Unregistered guest
need to check out www.lyngsat.com

Anonymous

ok heres what ive read no hack please please some awesome advice and ideas

has anyone bothered to get an "open" system to someone that can download the info

if you are right that we must go to a 16 bit encryption the is there a hex program of some sort that converts our 8# boxkeys to a 16# hexkey

on the "info merchial" they show that the card id has changed and let say that the "dish" guy still aren't too bright is there a relationship between our current box keys and caid and if so couldn't we get that info from "them"

as said in one post it is assumed to the channel stream info is the same it just that it is now being recieved and decoded differently

so if the caid and boxkeys have a corolation and we can figure out how to convert our old boxkeys to a 16 and "reverse engineer" the caid program the cards the same and let the program know this is " new card ready " #

throw into the steam and see

its a start and doesn't seem so far fetched

Boston
Unregistered guest
dishnet and bev are both changing to a complete new air datastream ...nagra2...similiar to what directv did with P3/Hu cards to P4/5 cards..

Anonymous

watch out someone could hack your rabbit ears

fuckitall
Unregistered guest
forget it people, there's no more hacks. Just get it legally, less trouble and cheaper in the long run when you figure out the expense of all the now useless and obsolete junk you had to buy for directv and dishnet.

Anonymous

Is anybody help for Dreambox 500-s programming

Thanks

Anonymous

I need image file forDreambox 500-s

INFO GUY
Unregistered guest
THIS IS WHAT I FOUND ABOUT SAVEANDREPLAY HOPE IT HELPS THIS FORUM IN NEED OF ANSWERS!Contact: info@megrisoft.com
Abuse Desk Email Address: info@megrisoft.com

Domain Name: SAVEANDREPLAY.COM

Registrant:
MegriSoft Limited
Mohnesh Kohli (info@megrisoft.com)
Sector 36B
Chandigarh
UT,160036
IN
Tel. +172.668561
Fax. +172.668561

Creation Date: 28-Jan-2004
Expiration Date: 28-Jan-2006

Domain servers in listed order:
ns.megriserver.com
ns2.megriserver.com

Administrative Contact:
MegriSoft Limited
Sector 36B
Chandigarh
UT,160036
IN
Tel. +172.668561
Fax. +172.668561

Technical Contact:
MegriSoft Limited
Sector 36B
Chandigarh
UT,160036
IN
Tel. +172.668561
Fax. +172.668561

Billing Contact:
MegriSoft Limited
Sector 36B
Chandigarh
UT,160036
IN
Tel. +172.668561
Fax. +172.668561

The data in this whois database is provided to you for information
purposes only, that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or
related to a domain name registration record. We make this information
available "as is", and do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a
whois query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful
purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to:
(1) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that stress or
load this whois database system providing you this information; or
(2) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail,
electronic mail, or by telephone. The compilation, repackaging,
dissemination or other use of this data is expressly prohibited without
prior written consent from us. The registrar of record is
DirectI. We reserve the right to modify
these terms at any time. By submitting this query, you agree to abide
by these terms.

Search WHOIS records:

INFO GUY
Unregistered guest
THIS IS WHAT I FOUND ABOUT SAVE AND REPLAY .COM HOPE IT HELPS!!
CONTACT info@megrisoft.com
Abuse Desk Email Address: info@megrisoft.com

Domain Name: SAVEANDREPLAY.COM

Registrant:
MegriSoft Limited
Sector 36B
Chandigarh
UT,160036
IN
Tel. +172.668561
Fax. +172.668561

Creation Date: 28-Jan-2004
Expiration Date: 28-Jan-2006

Domain servers in listed order:
ns.megriserver.com
ns2.megriserver.com

Administrative Contact:
MegriSoft Limited
Sector 36B
Chandigarh
UT,160036
IN
Tel. +172.668561
Fax. +172.668561

Technical Contact:
MegriSoft Limited
Sector 36B
Chandigarh
UT,160036
IN
Tel. +172.668561
Fax. +172.668561

Billing Contact:
MegriSoft Limited
Sector 36B
Chandigarh
UT,160036
IN
Tel. +172.668561
Fax. +172.668561

:

Georga
Unregistered guest
Ben..I think U already answered your own question!
latest keys and autoroll bins are here..along with How to guides and readme files..new keys are posted immediately,and the "getkeys" software is there too..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129425.html

Anonymous

Is anybody help for Dreambox 500-s programming

Thanks

Anonymous

I need image file forDreambox 500-s

rollinghihg
Unregistered guest
ALL IS SCAM!!!!

Done It
Unregistered guest
Are any one of you morons testers NO all free tvers and have no idea what is being done with these cards. So untill you do don't say nothing can or can't be hacked. ROOKIES. all of u.

Silver Member

Post Number: 277
"Are any one of you morons testers NO all free tvers and have no idea what is being done with these cards. So untill you do don't say nothing can or can't be hacked. ROOKIES. all of u"

Listen to you fa9boy...you sounding all tough on the internet eh....I've been doing DTV and FTA longer than your mother been reproducing. And from I see...there will be no hack for DTV or Nag 2 in the near future...if you don't like the sound of that then too fcuking bad looser boy...

Username: Second

Post Number: 1
I need some advice.
I was thinkng getting a fta recever to get PAS9 58.0W, wich is SKY Mexico i think. Will a have problems with DTV or Nag2. This may be a stupid question but Im a newby and i cant find an answer.

Unregistered guest
FTAs can't get Sky. They are only getting Dish but only for 2 or 3 more months. Its rumored among dealers in Mexico that soon they will be able to receive Sky, but its just a rumor. I don't think they will ever do.

Username: Second

Post Number: 2
Thanks Knee Grow, you just save me 300$.
If I cant get SKY, I'll do like everyone and wait for something to come out for Nag2.

Anonymous

no nagra2 fix yet,
but these are the latest firmware for pansat with auto roll. now that keys roll almost every day.

X-75BL_050314_236cE_api for pansat 2300A
X-85BL_050405_246_api for pansat 2500A
X-85BL2_050330_245_api for pansat 1500A
X-87BL_050315_101_api for pansat 2700A
X-95BL_3032_2005_0405_api for pansat 5000HC

they all autoroll. you don't have to deal with entering key changes again.

download the files free here

http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

Anonymous

no nagra2 fix yet,
but these are the latest firmware for pansat with auto roll. now that keys roll almost every day.

Anonymous

no nagra2 fix yet,

Silver Member

Post Number: 427
be carefull with these idiots at dsscentral....They will sell your emails to spam companys and you will get spam out the azz...you have been warned..

Bronze Member
Username: Billy_the_kid

Post Number: 22
nagra 2 is locked up in fort knox , so try to get at that , why waste time about all these so called fixes , there is no such thing as a partial fix, if there was a fix , the net would be lit up like xmas tree ,

We The People
Unregistered guest
KNEEGROW IS THE MOST HATED PIECE OF SHIIT THATS EVER BEEN ON THIS SITE.
HOPE SOMEBODY SHOOTS THIS WORTHLESS DOG
FUKCIN SON OF A BlTCH

Anonymous

In the event that dish goes down in sept there are many other chans available on real free to air. We have been hearing rumors that the Nag2 has been comprimised but for now we think people should buy only if assuming it will drop by sept.

Catzzo
Unregistered guest
nagra 2 is locked up in fort knox , so try to get at that , why waste time about all these so called fixes , there is no such thing as a partial fix, if there was a fix , the net would be lit up like xmas tree ,

And if i Had a Gold Mine I would be more than Happy to send you the Map Grab a Brain Do you seriously thing if there was a Nag 2 Hack anyone would give it to you or anyone else for Free before they lined there Pockets I don't Think So.

uiohi;ion;
Unregistered guest
RELAX... There is ALWAYS a new game in town.
There WILL be a hack of some type for NAG2 OR P4/5.
I f you want to sit here and deny or agree..thats your prob.
There Is ALWAYS a new game.

Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 5
There is no hack for N2 at the present time, I don't care what anybody says. In the future, there probably will be. But right now, No.

Informer
Unregistered guest
One of the major differences is that Nagravision 2 uses 768-bit encryption... as opposed to 512-bit encryption used by Nagravision 1.

Look at it this way... 512-bit RSA encryption is remotely possible to crack... in other words, if we had access to a very, very, very large supercomputer cluster, and the skills of a team with degrees in mathematical computing, then we could probably pull off factorization of the private RSA key in a few months. If we had this key, we would be in complete control of the cards (until they changed the key)... we could simply encrypt an EMM that clears numbugs and voila, card is unlocked. Of course, getting the key is no easy task as already illustrated.

Now here's the catch. Go up one bit of encryption, to 513-bit. Twice as hard to factor, takes twice as long. 514-bit is twice as hard as 513-bit. 515-bit is twice as hard as 514 bit. And so on. To 768-bit.

So factoring 768-bit encryption (not to mention it's not RSA encryption.. it's called IDEA) is completely out of the question.. at least in this decade.

Now, I'm not a 'card exploitation expert' (nor am I an encryption expert), so take all this with a grain of salt.. but I would think this now leaves one option: microprobing. We don't need to 'crack' the 768-bit encryption to authorize video.. we just need to emulate how a Nagra 2 card functions. For someone with deep pockets and willing to spend in excess of $250,000 in China (or wherever) to have the card's complete contents microprobed, it would likely be (in their eyes) worth the million dollar payoff.

What I'm trying to say is, I seriously doubt the encryption will be 'cracked' any time soon... but that's not to say I don't believe the Nagravision 2 system will be compromised.

Just my two cents.

--------------------

Thanks for allowing me to re-arrange the neural pathways in your brain. :-)

Don't always 'learn to try it'. Try it and learn. :-)

---

Lisa: (talking to a bum on the New York subway) I have a better idea. Why don't you give me your address, and I'll write to you.
Bum: Okay, umm... send it to 'Jesus'.. umm, care of The Pentagon.

---

From the HHG Project:

Towel
Just about the most massively useful thing any interstellar Hitchhiker can carry. For one thing it has great practical value - you can wrap it around you for warmth on the cold moons of Jaglan Beta, sunbathe on it on the marble beaches of Santraginus Five, huddle beneath it for protection from the Arcturan Megagnats as you sleep beneath the stars of Kakrafoon, use it to sail a miniraft down the slpow heavy river Moth, wet it for use in hand to hand combat, wrap it round your head to avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal, and even dry yourself off with it if it still seems clean enough.

More importantly, a towel has immense psychological value. For some reason, if a strag (strag: non-hitch hiker) discovers that a hitch hiker has his towel with him, he will automatically assume that he is also in possession of a toothbrush, face flannel, soap, tin of biscuits, flask, compass, map, ball of string, gnat spray, wet weather gear, space suit etc., etc. Furthermore, the strag will then happily lend the hitch hiker any of these or a dozen other items that the hitch hiker might accidentally have "lost". What the strag will think is that any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a man to be reckoned with.

Hence a phrase which has passed into hitch hiking slang, as in "Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."

Silver Member

Post Number: 525
Informer is a retard...You going to report me to the hate crime unit..LOL..fcuking retards....

Bartocomustionusnuss
Unregistered guest
Sick of this site, Knee Grow and the likes? Try Here...

FTA Forum

someone who knows
Unregistered guest
Lets just PRETEND that n2 is cracked, who in there right mind would leak it before its fully implemented ?

anyway, n2 uses RSA encryption on the eeprom, and they closed all the backdoors on the eeprom as well...

So basically the only way to crack n2 is by generating legit RSA keys so you can access the eeprom. and the only way to do that is to figure out what dishnet generate's there sets of RSA keys from. Plus the fact that dishnet prolly uses dif algorithms in there key generation, you also have to come up with a 1024 bit number.

so yea GL ~ !

Anonymous

new kes 01 / 00 AE E9 65 C7 30 33 0C

Silver Member

Post Number: 536
I dont see anyone asking for the new keys in here...quit fcuking posting them you stupid azzhole, you're wasting bandwidth and pizzing people off you fcuking Dave Mole....

CanBert
Unregistered guest
There is no known asic in nagra 2 cards ... stop guessing you moron...

Silver Member

Post Number: 549
Someone who knows Shiat....take your fcuking politics somewhere else you piece of useless skin...

Biguncut
Unregistered guest
Well no *pQrn* on dish so I am going up to the adult bookstore and suck some big hairy juicy uncut <cqck>
yum yum hooray for the GLORYHOLE

Anonymous

uncut is nasty. i hope u suck out all that smegma. put ur rear end up to dat gloryhole.

Biguncut
Unregistered guest
IGNORE KNEEGROW......ITS THE ONLY WAY

airboy
Unregistered guest
I have official card for a NAGRA2 DTH. Can I use the card in DM500s? If yes, what emu I must use to get it working.
Thx.

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
Do you mean dreambox 500-s. If so no you can't.

Biver
Unregistered guest
All you.........stop this S.O.B ebaut..
Be more optimistic

Biver
Unregistered guest
All you.........stop this S.O.B ebaut..
Be more optimistic

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
BIVER...If you knew anything at all about FTAs and Dishnetwork or Bell cards, you would know that optimism doesn't even enter into it. The DBs have a card slot but it's not for North America and the Dish and Bev cards would never work in the DB. You're looking at two different systems with two different kinds of streams. All you know how to do is install a set of keys that somebody gives you. If everybody stopped giving you keys, you wouldn't have TV. You know absolutely nothing about coding bin files and rewriting them.

Oh Biver...I hear your mamma calling. Play time is over.

wendeII
Unregistered guest
biver is a sick motherfukcer

Hot Wheels
Unregistered guest
guys there was this thread about Kneegrow dying in a hospital but then when somedude posted that Kneegrow is now posting as Maple Leaf the mods deleted the whole thread !!

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
Not!!! Give me a break.

Silver Member
Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 103
what makes you a pro maple leaf, you d-i-c-k-h-e-a-d

Anonymous

Maple Leaf and ANALMAN RETURNS are the same person

he never dies
Unregistered guest
oh my god ...

Unregistered guest
Is there any solution to nagra 2 yet. i need some international channels, i have a pansat 2500a, thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
No not aleast that anybody is talking about yet.

But you never know what's around the curve.

Anonymous

Since BEV and Dish are gone - is there a hack for St*r Ch*ice? I saw recievers on sale for $99 with no contract. My neighbor says there is a hack but couldn't tell me where to get it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
Not as far as i know. Never heard that.

Bronze Member
Username: Wyrtwister

Post Number: 22
Is there any solution to nagra 2 yet. i need some international channels, i have a pansat 2500a, thanks

-----------------------------------------------------

There are LOTS of international channels on true FTA , get a 30" to 1 meter dish and a linear Ku LNBF dish and point it at T5 , to start off with .

That is what your Pansat was made for .

If you like what you see , buy a dish motor & scan the whole sky , lots of sats up there .

Go to lyngsat.com and see .

Wyr

Username: Pichon

Miami, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1
hi i need to know if i can get the box key for the 332 and 510 recivers i have then

thank

Username: Pichon

Miami, Florida Usa

Post Number: 2
what can i use to get HD from Dish with and open reciver

KISS MY
Unregistered guest
-(L.K)-YOU ARE A IGNORANT CHILDISH FOOL
I DON'T NEED TO INSULT YOU, YOU ARE A ffffffin
INSULT TO THE WHOLE HUMAN RACE. YOU ARE A BIG
FAT LAZY IDIOT. I DON'T BATTLE WITH 1/2 WITS
LIKE YOU. MAYBE A GOOD KICK IN THE AZZ MIGHT
HELP YOU BUT I DON'T THING SO, YOU SICK MOTHERFUKCER. IF YOU WERE NEAR ME I MIGHT LET
YOU LICK MY DIICK

LK
Unregistered guest
.........../\
............I
............I

IGNORE THIS BlTCH..... ITS THE ONLY WAY

Dick Goezinyah
Unregistered guest
" Since BEV and Dish are gone - is there a hack for St*r Ch*ice? I saw recievers on sale for $99 with no contract. My neighbor says there is a hack but couldn't tell me where to get it "

This is my first posting. I did a google search for BEV and this site came up. Lots of great info. here. Just going through this thread and the above posting caught my eye. I called a friend and he confirmed that there is a hack for SC. As soon as I hear back from him on where I can get it I'll post the info for all to see.

Enigmatrix
Unregistered guest
Are you guys actually interested at all in the subject of Nagravision 2, or just a bunch of idiots who think its cool and smart to throw insults all around ? Let's see some common sense and respect for one another...

Dick Goezinyah
Unregistered guest
Most of you here seem to know your
stuff. Please don't reply with insults.
I'm just asking a question. Please tell
me if the info my friend just gave me is
true. He said I could get SC with a Nexus
card. He directed me to www.rabbitmedia.com
to read about it. Is the info on that site
for real or will I be wasting my money by
buying one of their set-ups. I don't want
to buy a subscription if I don't have to.
I also don't want a set-up that'll go down
in a couple of months if SC goes to nagra2.

LK
Unregistered guest
I have not posted in this thread in over a month or longer..so the imposters are back again

No hack for starchoice...all BS,if someone says different!

Dick ...U want want we all want...subscribe is the only way now ...or true FTA channels found at lyngsat.com

Dick Goezinyah
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the info. I won't waste my money. Is there enough local Toronto channels on true fta that I won't need a basic subscription? I honestly don't care about the sports or adult channels, but will I still be able to get some movie channels and some family channels (ie treehouse). Can anyone direct me to someone in the GTA that can set me up with a fta system. Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
FTA receivers are legal if NOT preprogrammed...buy one from a REPUTABLE dealer web site...check out the sponsors at

dsscommunity.co m
al7bar.t k
hashu.com
dssftp.com
satscam.com

Go to lyngsat.com to see what satellites and channels will be best for your preferences..

sabre tooth
Unregistered guest
Thursday The ppv on Bev are gone. It is a sad sad day. Soon only CBC will be left.

Sabre tooth

Dick Goezinyah
Unregistered guest
Went to a sat shop today here in Toronto that sells FTA. The guy told me that if I really wanted a fta setup he hook me up for about $400 - but he said I didn't need a fta setup - all I needed was to convert my bev reciever to dish. He wants to charge me $175 for the conversion/programming, a second dish, and a switch. Is it worth the $175 and how long do you think dish will last? The sat shop guy said dish is way behind on the n2 switch over and it should last until atleast the fall. Should I go fta or do you guys think that dish just might last until fall time?

MaIIOry
Unregistered guest
I used to have dish but it was getting ECM'ed every other day so then I switched to FTA and its ok as long as you use autoroll and another downer is the channel list
the prob is adult channels are gone and rumor is PPVs will be gone soon

LK
Unregistered guest
FTA should cost hardly no more than the Bev receiver mod,switch and roof dish...If he wants to charge U $225 more for an FTA,then he's a rip off...U can get a used one from ebay for under $50,or new for $125 now...$400 is pickin your pocket...$200-$225 TOTAL FOR ALL FTA,IS FAIR,BUT NO MORE...receiver,switch and roof dish..

FTA (no cards) will get/receive Dishnet channels just like converting your Bev receiver to Dish receiver..but FTA can be learned in 2 days, where hacking dishnet cards will take months to learn..and the cards will need to be programmed often..

U must decide yourself...N2 nagra2 is coming and expected around July/August/Sept but no one can predict exact date...I personally wouldn't buy anything myself now..and U asked this question before and was given answers already..

Dick Goezinyah
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the input. Thanks guys for the answer - I'm going to go used fta (e-bay). I'll let you know as soon as I buy/set up the equipment. I'll make sure I buy a unit with auto roll. Thanks for not responding with an insult :-)

LK
Unregistered guest
Buy a pansat 2500..and not a CLONE

lj
Unregistered guest
Best one to buy is the c o o l s a t Pro. There is a flash so you can get program information. Pansat has no guide. Plus it switches channels faster. But be warned fta wont be around for much longer.

LK
Unregistered guest
I recommended Pansat due to the inexpensive price ($125) and apparant longevity of FTA in relationship to Dishnet as was asked by Dick..I wouldn't spend coolsa*t money ($250) for 3-4 months of Dishnet..why pay double based upon new product...if U can get the coolsa*t for same pansat $$$$ on ebay,then get the coolsa*t..

Dick Goezinyah
Unregistered guest
Thank you guys for the advice. But I'm going to hold off on going fta for now. I was out walking the dog this morning and I bumped into my neighbour. We started talking about bev and dish and how I'm going to go to fta. My bev is still up and running, so is my neighbour's. We are both at a loss for an explaination, other then maybe bev is way behind on the card swaps. I'm gonna keep on hoping that bev lasts alittle longer. But as soon as it's gone we are both going to get fta.

LK
Unregistered guest
I explained that the Bev swap is only about 52% complete as of 2 weeks ago...it is to be completed NLT 3 June..

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
By may or june all should be sorted out then get the one that works.

J n Silent Bob
Unregistered guest
If people writing on all these chats would spend thier energy and mindpower on figuring out how to decode nagra 2 instead of scamming people and b_tching about scamming people we would have nagra 2 figured out by now...anyone know of a forum that discusses thoughts and information on nagra 2 and how it works?

LK
Unregistered guest
Most people are users, NOT decoders!...and many are being scammed,so many are WARNING of these scams!...what don't U understand?...if U want to break and decode N2 and think its within your mental and financial capabilities,then do it!...don't complain about others

BTW...if U did some READING here,U would see that techical issues have been and are discussed...and most forums are the same..read this www.nagra2.org

-LIKE TO KNOW
Unregistered guest
LK COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHICH RECEIVER IS THE
BEST ONE TO BUY.
=C--OOL--SAT 4000 WITH WAVE FRONTIER (what is this wave frontier? and what does it do?)
=pansat 2500a with wave frontier
=pansat 2700a
=dig wave dg 7000
=black-bird-2000
=silver bullet
=dream box
i am looking for the best receiver money can buy
and if you know of a receiver that is better then
any on my list tell me and where i can buy it. I WAS TOLD THAT THE DREAM BOX WAS THE BEST IS THIS TRUE.....................(thank you very much)

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
I know you asked LK but the dreambox is where it is.

LK
Unregistered guest
Dreambox is it..Pansat5000 is another at www.efta.us

manfromafrica
Unregistered guest
My "guy" said that the fix is comming soon, He said that to buy the yellow cards for $60.00 now and wait for the fix.
What do you say. No insults pls

Anonymous

DON"T BUY ANYTHING at this point.....just wait an see

Silver Member

Post Number: 229
DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!

manfromafrica
Unregistered guest
Thanks guys

RMun
Unregistered guest
Please keep us informed of any N2 info. This is my first time writing. Ive been reading but Im worried about free channel coming to an end. Im relying on you guys! Thanks.

R.M.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us