Archive through March 19, 2005Cumbia King100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 230
Don;t lose the faith yet.

Druide
Unregistered guest
N2 has been hack they are just waiting for the complete transition of major satellite company from N1 to N2 before it will be release. In Europe CAM is already in the proces for the market. "This is from the major FTA reciever maker is spreading on their news letter for their costumers"

LK
Unregistered guest
If thats a "quote" from a MAJOR FTA receiver maker,then we're all in BIG trouble....cause he can't even spell..."costumers" (customers).."news letter" (newsletter)

and if its a quote from someone elses posts,then who cares..

Silver Member

Post Number: 231
And what works overseas won't work here.

Druide
Unregistered guest
"And what works overseas won't work here."

That's what people told me about using dreambox that a friend send me from the UK.

Druide
Unregistered guest
But it work's pefectly

LK
Unregistered guest
BUT works perfectly for what..TRUE FTA channels?....and what was it used for in UK?...everyone must compare apples to apples..

Silver Member

Post Number: 233
Yes the Dreamboxes work perfect. They are one of the best FTAs out there. But the one you got from the UK, you just didn't plug in and it worked. You had to flash a new image, list, keys, etc. for North America. Nobody said it wouldn't work here. What I said was, "the N2 they are using in Europe does not work here".

Druide
Unregistered guest
Im using it to receive the TFC signal from T5 with the Irdeto 2 encryption and works perfectly and no I did not flash it with the new image i use the same image that come with it from the uk and a little bit of brain to make the PAL system work for me. I know what you mean but what I am trying say is that there is no basis for saying And what works overseas won't work here.

2553t_kkey
Unregistered guest
I have never seen a more childish bunch of ppl in my life. If they cleaned out all the bullshit here & just left informative posts, you'd be lucky to have about 1K of data.

Don't you ppl have ANY kind of life?

Silver Member

Post Number: 237
Druide What are your LOF/h set at???

Username: Vern109

Post Number: 3
What I want to know is there or is't there afix Nagra2 yet, all I see is two or three people arguing over something and being childish. Joking or we can't tell and just simple answer for us simple who are trying to find things out !!!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
NO...no nagra2 fix now...either here or Europe..its that simple!

Silver Member

Post Number: 240
No there is no fix. No, no, no,.

Silver Member

Post Number: 243
Druide
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2005 - 11:12 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im using it to receive the TFC signal from T5 with the Irdeto 2 encryption and works perfectly and no I did not flash it with the new image i use the same image that come with it from the uk and a little bit of brain to make the PAL system work for me. I know what you mean but what I am trying say is that there is no basis for saying And what works overseas won't work here

What are your LOF/H settings. Just another load of crap. You don't know do you???

You don't even have db.

Username: Vern109

Post Number: 4
have heard of a emulation card that can plug into your PCI slot on your comp and then connects to your reciever. Apparently it can recieve all satellite signals abroad. It even come with a remote. It is this True ?

firefly
Unregistered guest
well, ppl in this site are 3% good guys, 50% azzholes and 47% whiners like you.

My 3 cents

Anonymous

It will be interesting to see when all of you people calm down and try to help each other instead of what I see going on in this thread. It's a good thing that you all are not in Iraq together. If you were, the good old US of A would be in big trouble. Please work together people! Thank you.

Anonymous

Nagra2 fix finally here!!!!!! More details tomorrow!!!!

Red Spreader...

Silver Member

Post Number: 264
OK. I'm waiting with bated breath.!!! How about you LK.

Silver Member

Post Number: 265
OK. I'm waiting with bated breath.!!! How about you LK.

LK
Unregistered guest
Red Spreader will next be trying to sell us the scam from nagracode web sites (A--m L-----n is back).

Latest news: Apr.19 2005
We must point out Nagracode.net/com/org, has stepped up his scam campaign via email... he has added in the past few weeks/months, sites such as, Activationtv.org, Activation.tv, hardware3m, maestra3m, and more recently selfrevival.com... this is obviously done out of desperation. if you would like to see who is responsible for this, see our forum (<strike>www.satscam.com</strike>)

Makavel1
Unregistered guest
Hello, i went to lyngsat.com and i was interested in some of the international channels which were offered. What type of hardware do you guys recomend? i am currently using dishnetwork and i wanted to get this satelite http://www.lyngsat.com/pas10.html
please help; email me at hardnock86@hotmail.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 286
You can't get that sat with north american units.

Wrong encrytption.

LK
Unregistered guest
Maybe U should look at this link...and most of those channels are scrambled/encrypted as stated with the "video encryption" column,which U cannot receive...most are NOT F (F = Free,not encrypted)

[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 124
will they ever hack nagra 2 for pansat 2300a?

Silver Member

Post Number: 287
Never say Never. You can not be sure what's up yet.

HOPE
Unregistered guest
There is nothing in this world that cannot be hacked... Question is will it be hacked in time. :D

Mortimer
Unregistered guest
HOPE is the last to die

wendeII
Unregistered guest
my dick itches

Dark Arieksnight
Unregistered guest
Hi. I'm an average joe with knowledge of Testing DIsh and BEV. I"m using BEV but I got a PAnsat2500A but I think it's a clone for Polsat on Echo 3. Since it change to Nagravision2 I only got to watch it for maybe two weeks. I know Dishnewbies are looking at a fix as they are a very good website for people to start testing and many expericned users are there. Anyways to theroys on Nagravision to decrypting. If you were to have a reciver before the conversion of signals it wouldn't be New Card ready. So Dish and BEV had to send a change in the Firmware toread the new encryption. Now if only somebody could get a dump of the old firmwares and the new ones to get the differences and try to make a converison priogram or something. Becasue what I really thnk is that we need to look more at the reciever. Maybe a change in Firmware which could be used for all. Well if somebody gets the two firmwares differences then all that's left is the two cards. Do the same thing for the cards and try to figure something out with them. And I really hope not to read alot of falme. I came here to read and try to test recivers. Not to see people get mad. If I wanted that I could of just made a flash with two stick people say shut up for ever and ever.

Anonymous

I recive this e-mail from some one here that ,he said that he got N2 working in pXrn channels.
Everybody know here ho is he, why he is sending me e-mail telling me that he got N2 working, I told him ,, hey you may shared that file to all fORUm .......
I am not at this time will give name but at soon he read this he wil now.

He's E-mail said like this.:
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 22:44:28 EDT
Subject: n2
To: XXXXX_usa@yahoo.com

i have the fix for the n2 p0rn chanels.....they all come in clear......if you want a copy let me know...........

*****HEADER****

From XXXXX1948@aol.com Sat May 28 19:44:28 2005
X-Apparently-To: XXXX_usa@yahoo.com via 206.190.38.172; Sat, 28 May 2005 19:44:31 -0700
Authentication-Results: mta214.mail.dcn.yahoo.com from=aol.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
X-Originating-IP: [64.12.137.9]
Return-Path: <xxxxx1948@aol.com>
Received: from 64.12.137.9 (EHLO imo-m28.mx.aol.com) (64.12.137.9) by mta214.mail.dcn.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 28 May 2005 19:44:31 -0700
Received: from XXXX1948@aol.com by imo-m28.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v38_r1.7.) id r.20e.1eb378e (4568) for <xxxx_usa@yahoo.com>; Sat, 28 May 2005 22:44:28 -0400 (EDT)
Message-ID: <20e.1eb378e.2fca868c@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 22:44:28 EDT
Subject: n2
To: XXXXXX_usa@yahoo.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-----------------------------1117334668"
X-Mailer: 9.0 SE for Windows sub 5011
Content-Length: 512

Why I am doing this ,, because long time ago he was saying that we are Scammers, the only purpose is that he wont free units,, and we said no more free units...

So this youR supose Friend here saying lie'ss.

YeaAAA RIGHT

LK
Unregistered guest
I have NO clue who or what U are talking about,but there is no N2 hack for ANY channels..

BTW is James Millard the xxxx1948?
james millard
Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Why don't U clarify your post in English?

Alex Novas
Unregistered guest
Heres a good question?....
If in the near future someone actually hack nagra 2 does anyone think there will somekind of flash to make my pansat 2500a also work?..
would like to hear some opinion..

Anonymous

hi,can anyone give me the new key ,thank,s a lot

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
you all should just relacks just like the coders n2 is hacked, better yet asic compremised this I can confirm. Just wait it out. Don't buy anything what you have maybe ok. Thats all I am going to say.

Silver Member

Post Number: 177
Remember it take 1 bad and greedy apple to reck it for everyone. ( Just like dave hole closed for p4)

LK
Unregistered guest
So Colin...U are saying that BOTH nagra2 (used for Dishnet and Bev) and the asic (used for DTV) have BOTH been compromised and U can confirm..well thats just Fricking wonderful!...a man who can confirn BOTH, N2 and DTV have been hacked!...I guess we all can sit back now and hack and watch anything we want (Dishnetwork,Bev,or DTV) since the "coders" have BUSTED IT ALL!...thanks you for sharing that "Insider" info that nobody else knows about!

Scarlem
Unregistered guest
well ever since the pron was switched to nagra 2 i guess you all had to go back to bangin your wives

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
I did beta test p4 hole at first like 2 months after the hu went down lost 4 cards. But I have been told by 2 expert coders that n2 is comprimiced. Like i said theys guy have learned alot when daves hole was closed and will wait to release. They evern told me that they will hold on to hack they will not be the first to release just to see what will happen. Remember the first few hack will go down quick.

Thumbs Up
Unregistered guest
wow............alright . !!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 376
Hey LK good news. But i'm not putting it here.

Dishviewer
Unregistered guest
Need assistance! My auto-roll software on pansat2500a is not picking up the key as of today. It is just saying DATA IS BEING DOWNLOADED and stays at 540% so far.Any suggestions will help?I'm pretty sure they havent moved all the channels to N2 yet

sHUNter
Unregistered guest
Dishviewer - Turn off the unit, then hit the menu as soon as it turns on, then change the key manually.

Dishviewer
Unregistered guest
Shunter- Got it working! thanx for your help

DrC
Unregistered guest
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=280154#POST280154
Go to: http://www.*al7bar*.tk/ for dreambox images. Take out the *'s

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted last Thursady...where ya been!

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 08:19 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All FTA autorolls,except the coo*lsat released last night, are down...Dish has done a minor ECM..atmega is also working..don't worry,nothing is broken or damaged...BUT new autoroll bins will be needed..

Just enter your keys manually

If you cant get into your menu because your FTA box is frozen downloading the new key, just turn your receiver off, then on, then immediately go into your MENU screen.

Thats it!!

BTW...there are new WORKING Pansat autorolls released Saturday morning at [link removed] and www.al7bar.tk

Silver Member

Post Number: 384
Here is another one for you guys. N2 is broke and working and will be posted all over soon. But not here because of all the idiots.

So before it's here you will have get rid of them. They are making all of you suffer.

This site doesn't care either.

Silver Member

Post Number: 385
Lk that is what i was going to tell you cs is happening now.

texas guy
Unregistered guest
well I am hoping it will happen soon as I am eagerly waiting to get my indian channels back online. I am a newbiee here so don't get me wrong. This site is really helping me learn a lot. I bought my fortec from a guy for 300 and he said all the channels will be free forever. but I am only getting half channels as no USA and TNT and not I have also lost my indian channels after this move to nagra2. so I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping to get them back

SatWiz124u
Unregistered guest
ha ha ha ha ha no hack for n2 just a bunch of morons blowing smoke out one a ss into another P5ia3 will be at fullstream by july 15th and end all your fun by mid august Rei will have the fix out for it

Silver Member

Post Number: 413
Guess none of you can read, right? Or know how to use the Internet because N2 sharing is up and running for over a month. You can join the crowd or sit and wait for an open hack that will never happen.

Username: Eccoman

Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
I hope someone out there can help with a problem I am having with my Fortec. I just got the new autoroll program installed + the new guide but when I brought the unit home and plugged in all I get is scrammbled channel box come up. I have checked the codes and they are correct. Signal is great and I poined at the proper sat. Any help would be appreciated as I am at my wits end.

LK
Unregistered guest
reboot/reset the receiver...back of receiver,power off.wait 2 minutes,power on...now turn to channel 300

If hardware is all good and software is loaded correctly then the above will bring in the channels..if the above doesn't work,then start from scratch, starting with aligning the dish

BTW...maple leaf...I have no idea about N2 sharing (unless U mean like DTV legit sub sharing) or "cs" are U put it..and no sites are reporting any N2 hack/crack or compromise...only N2 scams!...and there are NO N2 ready receivers,not even the dreambox..how could there be!...U would have to have hacked N2 to know how to make a receiver capable to receive N2...that N2 ready receivers is a well known scam for many months now..

Post Number: 3
Thanks for your help. Sorry for double posting. I didn't realize that people can see that. Anyway I found my problem I had inputted an incorrect digit in the code. Thanks again for your help

mbenz_
Unregistered guest
N2 its a ..program ...not sharing..
so its from eu......end works ....

LK
Unregistered guest
N2 is Nagra2,which is the new encrytpion used and still not hacked yet in Europe for past 3-4 years and being used now by Bev and Dishnet...Europe's N2 is a very little different than ours..but neither have been compromised...TDG rumors and pix of card readers on a coo*lsat is not enough to convince me (they could be old H card readers...lol)...either is the Korean theory!

Post Number: 4
I have gotten my fortec up and running thx again-I have one more problem I need help with. I am running 2 receivers 1-fortec 1- BEV with new card. I have a single LNB and using a splitter,not a switch, to split the signal to recievers. The problem is When both receivers are on 1 works the other does not. Right now I have dropped a new line to the primary tv and it works-I am not running it through the splitter. But when I hook up this new line to the splitter There is no signal. IN review, When the new line is connected direct to the single LNB I get signal when I go through the splitter I do not. I have proven that the splitter is in good working order. Could there be a compatability problem between the receivers or do I need another piece of hardware ie: switch, etc.
Any ideas would help as I have exhausted my ideas.

P
Unregistered guest
specify what kind of splitter,a 2 way splitter or what ???

Post Number: 5
2 way

LK
Unregistered guest
Bev and FTA use different switchs..

Post Number: 6
so what you are saying is that there could be an incompatability problem? Can you explain that a little bit more?

LK
Unregistered guest
bill...U need a multiswitch!..U have even and odd transponders and different voltage loads that require a multiswitch (unless U want to burn up a receiver)....which one depends upon how many LNB's and receivers using..also Dish Pro (DP) LNB's also make a difference...join this site (www.al7bar.tk)and read this link

http://forums.al7bar.tk/showthread.php?t=63343

North bay, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 7
Thanks alot. I will install another dish to accommadate the other receiver.

Post Number: 8
how about if I change the single LNB to a dual LNB would that correct this problem?

Post Number: 9
I should clarify that I want to use a BEV dual lnb

LK
Unregistered guest
same answer as before....multiswitch, if using FTA receiver and a Dish or Bev receiver...read the link above...then no need to ask anymore

kramer
Unregistered guest
dreambox is for sharing a legit dishnetwork sub

Anonymous

I have been working on the nagra 2 fix but I gave up in defeat.I tried everything!Right now im taking another look at the p5 on DTV.I have had some success of late.By programming my old HU football card with my Red Dragon I have been able to bring in the even channels on most stations.Only problem is it only lasts a day or 2 and then I have to re do my card in the red dragon.Its not perfect but Im working on it.Asfor the guy that is interested in the nagra 2 reverse engineering,I have 75,000 bucks thats not doing anything.We would have to have it in writing before I would turn over that kind of doe to a stranger.contact me at friendofloudmouths@yahoo.com

pansat_101
Unregistered guest
I have bev and alot of channels are going. But recently for some of the movie network channels that have pasted to N2, I could hear all the audio but no picture.

What does that mean?

pansat_101
Unregistered guest
i also heard this from another website...

"Originally Posted by Al7_NA
I am announcing that Nag 2 has been hacked, but not for FTA receivers. The is for regular IRD's or a unit like the fortec 5900. The hack will not be a free release and will not be released untill nag2 is fully implemented..

THIS IS A FACTUAL STATEMENT!"

Does anyone know if Al7_NA has an credability?

Anonymous

I will be releasing a p5 fix very shortly for DTV.You will need a red dragon programmer and a HU football card for DTV.CHECK BACK HERE OFTEN,IT WONT BE MUCH LONGER.

Anonymous

hello I HAVE PANSAT 2700 ANY IDEA FOR THE NEW NAGRA2

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
hey anonynous I would be interested in seeing your dtv fix i have all the toys you said we need. Please let me know!

Username: Fazy

is there an autoroll for the digiwave DG7000

Username: Jays

I was wondering if anyone would know how to get the TFC channels on Pansat 2500A?

Nunyabizzness
Unregistered guest
Hey Anon...perhaps you should submit your "fix" to http://www.#atscam#.com before an official release. I am sure you would like to prove credibility and this is one method.

On that note, check out http://www.#atscam#.com/forum/showthread.php?t=470&page=1&$$=10 (Site wouldn't let me post the proper addy so replace "#" with "s" and "$" with "p") for a very long thread concerning a working clone sub card for Nag2. The results of the testing should be posted within the next couple of days.

In case you guys are not familiar with Satscams, if you make a claim about having a fix for Nag2 or P4/P5, you WILL be asked to prove it!

blah blah
Unregistered guest
look this hobby has came to this PUT UP OR SHUT UP !! yeah i heard or rumors of the nagra 2 but from what i read its nothing but a clone you have to put their box keys and ird numbers in you ird and for 500 dollars thats bs just enjoy what you have now its not gonna bve long till its gone but when the nagra 2 comes out or dtv im sure it would be posted all over the net

p.s. what dumb @ss would even think about posting a DTV fix by saying you need a red dragon loader and a p3 card (football card) first of all the p3 is dead you will never bring that baby back to life the reason for that because the p3 and the p4/D1 where on 2 diffrent streams and they shut the p3 stream down so keep that in mind people

Big Bwana
Unregistered guest
you know it took how many years for Space twister to release any thing, and they profited for how long ? and they didn't go posting all over the net, you sell it to the dealers and they get to go spoon feed people. And most loaders where priced low enough that the dealers could make money, and high enough that the sellers didn't get annoyed from free TV'ers, ( Like if your not going to pay for TV, your also not going to pay us )

And as for the P4 cam, it's more about using it to replace the ROM 102 cam. I know for a fact that you where able to use it on bell several years ago if you knew what you where doing, hell the RCA IRds may as well of been a Echostar IRD they where pretty much the same only the firmware was diffrent and the power supply and a few small things.

p41
Unregistered guest
Quote "p3 and the p4/D1 where on 2 diffrent streams and they shut the p3 stream down so keep that in mind people"

you should also keep in mind that their is and always has been only ONE stream. just different video auth. packets for each version of cam 02 03 04
an so on :-)

p41
Unregistered guest
u cannot replace p4 with 102 or DVB vs DSS will not work when the H card was still alive their was a program called w h o r e that allowed you to get disnet/bev untill they speed up the data stream and
exploited a flaw in the places we were storeing code
as for rca irds their are lots of claims that one has changed them into a FTA or dish/bev ird is all bs. nothing ever proven just like a nagra2 hack hehe

LK
Unregistered guest
Good post p41...glad U set that straight

Quote "p3 and the p4/D1 where on 2 diffrent streams and they shut the p3 stream down so keep that in mind people"

you should also keep in mind that their is and always has been only ONE stream. just different video auth. packets for each version of cam 02 03 04 an so on

Of course there was only 1 stream..thats why some could watch the HU card, and others the P4 card or P5/D1 card, during that last 2 years of the HU card...just different video packets..3 different cards all using 1 data stream

DaNTheatR
Unregistered guest
I have found three .bin files for nagra2 (i think, not sure).. if someone knows how to test or verify them, I will send them to anyone who want these files...

nagrarom110.bin
nagraram110.bin
nagraepr110.bin

thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
U can donate/upload them at dsscommunity. com in the File Share area ...then everyone can test them...just make sure they are virus free!

Bronze Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 19
LK were these posted @ dsscomm?

DaNTheatR
Unregistered guest
Ok Thank you LK for your answer.

I'll do that more later today.

Bronze Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 20
Dan can you post them here as well please

LK
Unregistered guest
Can U registered members here post files here?...if so,how come nobody ever does so I'm not telling people to go to other sites for them...that doesn't make sense!...if U can,then U should all post the newest autorolls and keymaster and satellite finder files..

I have seen stupid .jpeg picture files,but thought ONLY the mods here can post files...I dunno!...not registered here and not going to, for safety reasons..

Username: Dantheatr

I agree...

I didn't find how to upload files on "dsscommunity" like you said LK. So, I want to share the files I found, and make the search goes on. If we can't do this here....

If you want the files, let me know and we will find another way to make it advance!

Sincerely,
DaNTheatR

LK
Unregistered guest
Dan...its easy to upload any files at dsscommunity. com...just go to the website, click on FILE SHARE button,then go to bottom of the files listed and hit the UPLOAD button..

BTW...Why didn't U post them here?...U agree with my post about attaching files here..why didn't U?

Username: Dantheatr

Post Number: 2
Good! it's posted.. go on "Other" section..

And I agree about files posting here, the limit is only 1 Kb... useless.

Thank you

bangs
Unregistered guest
p41 cmd02? guess if i told you
i have a hu running dishnet on a dtv receiver
you would not believe.. or that i have
a fta receiver running dishnet firmware or
that i have fta running on a dishnet and dtv
receiver ..

why i felt i should bring that up.. cause
its obvious that not everything ppl do is released

about the n2 thing.. right as today .. dont
send your money out ..wait till somebody local
has it and u can see it .. so many truths and scams
going on right now ..

btw if a rom101 dumb is out ..trust me fta's
will have it rigth away .. after that the bin
will be striped .

Donny Osmond
Unregistered guest
only registered members can upload images

Unclebob
Unregistered guest
Any truth to the N2 hack?

LK
Unregistered guest
yes. did you read this post?

bangs
Unregistered guest
see didnt take long after my post lol..
fta is now fixed for it.. heh

FTA GOD FBI
Unregistered guest
All Nagra2 are now released, go get it boys and girl!!!

Anonymous

where do you get the Nagra2 files for CEMU BEV?

Caro
Unregistered guest
I don't knows if Nagra 2 will be hacked and who cares, because I just sold my used car after placing a free car ad. My point is, that, there is always free stuff around.

Caro Ur a Azz
Unregistered guest

We will say this, we do not trust any of those factories, Fortec and Pansat, all run and owned by the same peoples, sharing and controlling the market.

Today is the fix for the Ultra, no, maybe in three weeks, yes ?

We visited Al7bar-soft1.com, checked if there was any new updates, no. We looked into the Technical Discsussion Forum. Keep in mind this is Fortec, only.

There was BlackList, making a statement that there will be no release for the Ultra until the clone issue was fixed, 2 to 3 weeks.
So, BL represents both, Fortec and Pansat, no fixes until the Pansat2700a generates more sales.
This well may be a hoax, but it did cause me to reflect on how all of us are controlled and manipulated by the factories, one of the same.

We recommend no further support of Fortec and Pansat and C00lsat.
We recommend a pci card, all the software is free without kissing azz, however not for everyone.
We recommend, a Dreambox, but not for everyone.

We have reservations in regards to the ViewSat, but possibly the best substitute

Anonymous

Hi, i'm too lazy to read all this, is there a nagra 2 hack for dish network using a card, vision plus 1020a, and my theater, something like fenrir or snitch?

Anonymous

yes you can get your nagra 2 "fixes"
at sites like dssftp .com and kickinchicken .org
If you look..

FTA forever :-)

n2 Hacked Short Lived
Unregistered guest
Hi Guys
There has been some serious developments in the last two weeks about
DishNet's Nagra 2 cards.Both RSA and IDEA keys (keys Dish is currently using to decrypt
video) has been posted all over the net. Dish is using both 512 bit and 768 bit RSA
encryption. 512 bit takes about 1 sec to decrypt while 768 takes 4 seconds on a Magic Card orAtmega128. You have a 2 sec window to produce the keys or screen goes dark. Right now, video generation only depends on 512 bit encryption, which means that past hacking hardware could in theory be made to work. When Dish starts using the 768 bit encryption all existing methods will be gone for good and that includes FTA receivers. Dish and BEV has a so called session key that cannot be circumvented on DishNet and BEV receivers only on BVD cards and FTA receivers.
Since they cannot ECM FTA receivers, all they will be able to do is change the keys or start
using the 768 bit encryption key. I suspect they will also write some firmware updates that more intimately marry the cards to the receivers, they can stop FTA from working that way too.
It is unknown how these two keys became public knowledge. Whoever has leaked them may stop doing so and then no more joy after a key roll. Until a dump is posted in the public arena these developments are on very shaky legs. I suggest you all hold onto
your money for a few weeks to see what is shaking lose. Notice that BEV does not have any kind of a hack thanks to no leaks and the fact that they did not use ROM 101 cards to begin with.
If you must have "free" TV until a stable hack is developed you can jump onto the FTA
bandwagon but in the semi long run that venue is a dead end. Keep your eyes out on the forums.
The moment there is a confirmed Nagra 2 card dump (a BIN) we are home free. Until then it is shoe string hacking for those who demand instant gratification with no concern of the future."

UnCharlie
Unregistered guest
n2 Hacked Short Lived - Would this include DVB PCI cards too?

Unregistered guest
can anyone send me to a site where I can finde more information liturature of what I need and need to know I'm a noob but goot with computer equipment I'd like to get into reading how and what I need to do this kinde of stuff any info would be grateful
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us