Anonymous

you forgot E6

new keys
Unregistered guest
KEY0: 26 D3 7F 93 F0 8D EB E6
KEY1: 6C BA 94 43 E4 6B EF FF

Anonymous

new keys input at 5:30, down again at 6:00
what gives? new keys again? or whats wrong? Please help!

PANSAT HELP 101
Unregistered guest
Hey! I was coming home from school today and i am the one that changes the codes all the time.. i came home late and my dad tried to do it himself. now there is no dishnetwork under nagravision.. i think all i need is the provider id.. (pansat2500a) can ne one help me?

Anonymous

use global

PANSAT HELP 101
Unregistered guest
will that do ne thing to next channels?

Anonymous

IS ANYBODY UP AND RUNNING WITH LAST SET OF KEYS ENDING WITH EB-E6 THANK,S

gilberto
Unregistered guest
the following key is still working

KEY NUMBER = 00
KEY DATA = 26 D3 7F 93 F0 8D EB E6

hawaiian
Unregistered guest
The key that changed went right back to the key numbers that it replaced.

Anonymous

use the key# 01
data:6c ba 93 43 e4 6b ef ff
this one is working for pansat

Anonymous

THANK<S MINE WONT WORK ,I HAVE NO IDEA WHY,THE FIRST FOR ME.IT ALLWAYS DIALS IN?ANY IDEAS I TRIED POWER OFF ON STILL NOTHING.THANK,S STOWIE

Anonymous

THANK<S MINE WONT WORK ,I HAVE NO IDEA WHY,THE FIRST FOR ME.IT ALLWAYS DIALS IN?ANY IDEAS I TRIED POWER OFF ON STILL NOTHING.THANK,S STOWIE

Username: Cle19

Post Number: 1
does anyone have the new keys that is working for today?

Anonymous

STOWIE AGAIN TRIED THEM KEYS? NOTHING? EF FF THANK,S? I HAVE NO IDEA?

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Those are the lastest WORKING keys!..read them here and how to's,along with other info and autoroll files and pansat/fortec,FTA guides and files..

here they are,Latest new keys and more ..read this link..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129815.html

wkj
Unregistered guest
The new key(26, D3,etc) worked for 1/2 hour then went down again. Ive input them again, powered down, etc but still no signal. HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Username: Tlt887

Calgary , Alberta Canada

Post Number: 2
I'm not sure why but an old key for my pansat is still working for me. At about 3pm today I did loose the signal and got the scrambled or bad channel screen. I unpluged the thing for about a 30 min while I went to look for the new key. I plugged in the thing and everything was up and running with the old key. Maybe try that.

key 00
28 B7 91 31 06 C1 A9 50

Still working great. Well as of 7:30 pm MST

wkj
Unregistered guest
thanks Tacey but no luck. Is anyone else down with these new keys (26,D3,etc)???

wkj
Unregistered guest
found answer on another site. Use previous keys
Key01
6C BA 94 43 E4 6B EF FF
Up and running again!!!

Anonymous

Looking for new Pansat key codes for April I have been to every website and nothing works, HELP

wkj
Unregistered guest
try your last codes - worked for me

Anonymous

Pansat key not working for me the
6c BA94 43 ending in FF is not working anyone have new key code?????

Bosox
Unregistered guest
wkj...OF course U would use the previous Key01 that U posted...it hasn't changed today!...Key00 changed about 5:00 PM tonite

Key changed again tonite..

KEY00 = 26 D3 7F 93 F0 8D EB E6 Active...changed tonite
KEY01 = 6C BA 94 43 E4 6B EF FF
01-04-05 17:04:31

Anonymous

Nothing is working for me!!!

I tried both keys ending in E6 and FF that bosox posted but nothing also trying shutting off and nothing so far....

Anonymous

Nothing is working for me!!!

I tried both keys ending in E6 and FF that bosox posted but nothing also trying shutting off and nothing so far....

wkj
Unregistered guest
Bosox - Please explain why. I used 01 key ending in FF all day. At 5:20 lost signal. Input 00 keys ending in E6 - up again. At 6:00 lost signal again. I had to use previous 01 ending in FF to get up and running. Am I dense or is something really F'd up with keys today?

bee
Unregistered guest
key 00
28 B7 91 31 06 C1 A9 50

Still working great.

Bosox
Unregistered guest
I did read though that after the Key00 change about 5:00 PM tonite,that dishnet did make another change about 7:00 PM...they made Key 01 ACTIVE but with no changes to it..why I don't know or understand,but U might have to re-enter Key01 again...I don't know cause I just use the autoroll,and don't need to bother changing anything ever..

Anonymous

probably ecm coming

Anonymous

FINALY GOT IT GOING DID THE SAME THING I ALLWAY,S DONE<but>THANK,S STOWIE

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Actually key changes are an ECM,but doesn't damage FTA receivers (and there are no cards to damage)..

arsalan
Unregistered guest
hi... guys you are doing a wonderful job but i have a question right now ODI (means one day) is going on between Pakistan vs. India is that coming some how on any bodies satellite or if there is any other way to watch it on T.V or on computer for free so let me inform plzzzzzzzzzz.... any help will be really appreciated

one more think I have heard that some one satellite is coming indian channels (including) and they told me that there is a guy some how he is doing it if you give him $40 dollars (its true that the channels are coming, i have seen it and guys trust me its not april fool so believe me)and he will move some how the dish and set it on Bell i don't know guy never told them the formula somehow they got their channels now guys its your job to find out whats happening I know pretty much till here, once again if you guys got to know any thing inform me and others

once again any help will be really appreciated

Shepps
Unregistered guest
I am obviously doing something wrong. I haven't had TV in two days. I am definitely entering the keys correctly, but always get "scrambled or bad channel." Any help?

Bendool
Unregistered guest
Hello guys

I just wanted to know, is there any other satellites that are good, other than dish and Bell, which are going down. There is star choice, but is there encryption codes for it avaialble. The encryption is called Digicipher.

thx

rock5
Unregistered guest
shepps reset your receiver turn it off from the back of the receiver,than turn back on enter this key in than watch tv key01-6C-BA-94-43-E4-6B-EF-FF this key is still active right now

Bosox
Unregistered guest
good advice rock..that should do it...always do a reset after new keys,

and Charlie got slick and made the unchanged KEY 01 ACTIVE,after changing KEY 00 an hour earlier..all yesterday (april 1)evening 5-7 PM aproximately

Anonymous

THAT DID NOT WORK FOR ME? ONLY AFTER 5OR6 TIMES IT DID DIAL IN<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bosox
Unregistered guest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALL files and Howto's are right here [link removed] (File share FTA area at top of page)..U must register (username and password) first,I think..not sure

http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

(copy and paste into your search or address browser then U must remove the *.from .NE*T) due to Ecoustics policy
................................................................................ .........
For PANSAT autoroll, then download and unzip this file..it has the readme info and how to install included..along with the updater program to install the bin (or any bin) and gtools program to upload channel lists (optional)

Pansat 2500 Software Updater & Bin.zip
(size: 731.8 KB last modified: 03-23-2005 )
2500a bin 245

SOFTWARE UPDATER INSTRUCTIONS.

Turn on Receiver!
1. Open STB Updater in Step One Folder.
2. Click on Browse.
3. Choose the 2500X8500_AutoRoll_245_api_bin. & click open.
4. Leave on Bin setting and click FIX.
5. Wait untill Stb updater tells you "DONE" click OK.
6. Use G-tools to load a channel file or do a smart scan.

Anonymous

THAT DID NOT WORK FOR ME? ONLY AFTER 5OR6 TIMES IT DID DIAL IN<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shepps
Unregistered guest
Still didn't work for me. I've been trying all the keys for two days now, and nothing. I think my receiver's broken. Is there any way to wipe everything clean and start from scratch? Or is there something else I'm missing? It's clearly more than just entering the wrong keys at this point.

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 210
sounds like you are having probs there fruitcake...I suggest you find youself a newbies guide and learn how to do this properly...I very much doubt it's the reciever, it's the person operating it..

Shepps
Unregistered guest
Thanks dick. Anyone else with suggestions that may actually be helpful? By the way, Knee Grow, where do you live?

Anonymous

3 cheers for numbnuts!

shemp
Unregistered guest
Shepps start over from scratch. Delete the ch. list,bring it back to factory default. Reflash with factory flash, then the lastest flash,being the autoroll.Then use a updated ch.list that match's your disque settings or edit one, or just scan.Remember to reboot after each flash.

Shepps
Unregistered guest
Thanks shemp. Where can I get the factory flash?

eral
Unregistered guest
will P4 cards for direct ever be progarmable like the HU cards.

Username: Fariseo

What works with Adelphia Cable? Thank you

Shepps
Unregistered guest
Thanks shemp. I owe you my life. Back up and running.

Unregistered guest
i DONT GET IT , i HAVE USED THE KEY NUMBERS AND I DID NOT HAVE ANY SIGNAL, WILL YOU GUYS EXPLAIN ME HOW TO MAKE IT WORK OR GIVE THE NEW KEY NUMBERS?(DISH NETWORK PANSAT)

Silver Member

Post Number: 223
can you please take your fcuking caps off...only retards type in all caps. Maybe you and puberty boy should get together and have a kid

mc714
Unregistered guest
I try to download autoroll and it says write failed {ER1} I downloaded correct software and followed instrutions. anyone know wehat Im doing wrong

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Keep trying...I have seen many post that they had to be persistent and incurred problems when uploading the autoroll bin..

Bin 245 will autoroll... here are a few things you could try:

1. Try changing the channel and wait for downloading % sign to appear.
2. If the % sign takes a long time then try turning the channel to a "regular channel" such as USA (105) and not HBO or Cinemax (the autoroll % seems to go faster).
3. Go into MENU and parental control, and then into the next screen and hit..set default keys..exit out.

Bridgeviewauto2000@yahoo.com
Unregistered guest
Hi! Say I get a brand new pansat2500A with the cable switch and all, how do i unlock it? because at this point, I still dont see the nagravision screen. help please? [link removed]

Thanx and good day and luck to all.

Unregistered guest
KEY1 6C BA 94 43 E4 6B EF FF is active dishnet keys

ahhhh_256
Unregistered guest
My Keyes are still not working I have tried Key0 28 and 26 and anything else i could find. Can somebody give me a different key too try.

Bosox
Unregistered guest
The keys posted here everywhere are GOOD..read my thread/topic "Latest Keys and current files...U're doing something wrong!...that thread answers ANY problems anyone is having with keys and and srambled/bad channels or black screen..

Bosox
Unregistered guest
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129815.html

READ the first LINK in this..

someguy
Unregistered guest
bosox, is there someway that i can get the channel guide, in the pansat and also to get captions,could u help whit that?

Bronze Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 17
search for "get keys download" on the internet, its a little program you can put right smack in front of you on your computer, click on it, and it will pop up the latest keys. cool!!

Username: Luther

Kingston, Middlesex Jamaica

thanks tim buti cant find it could you be a little more specific?

Wimbott
Unregistered guest
does anyone know when or will the hindi channels come back ? Help PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
I am dying to see cricket mathces does anyone know how to watch cricket on foretec Lifetime Ultra. If so please let me know. Post your help here on these forum please.
Again Thanks thanks in advance.

Bosox
Unregistered guest
luther...getkeys is a software file that immediately shows U the new keys when Dishnet changes them...[link removed] has this file in their File Share FTA area..

Wim..Nagra2 is here and cricket is gone to nagra2 ...so its gone

Anonymous

HA GUY'S

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A FORTEC AND HOOKED IT UP TO MY DIRECT TV SATALITE DISH I HAD ON MY ROOF. I WENT UP AND ADJUSTED THE SATALITE SO I GET DISHNET NOW. I THNK IM POINTED AT 119 BUT I DO GET SOME 110 CHANELS. SOME FRIENDS HAVE THE SAME THING BUT THEY GET CHANELS I DONT LIKE FERINSTANCE LAST NIGHT TRIED TO WATCH WRESTLMANIA ON 455 BUT CHANEL WAS SCRAMBELD SO I THEN TRIED TO GO TO 470 AND FOUND THAT IT WASENT EVEN LISTED IM NOT SURE IF IVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG BUT I WOULD SURE APRECIATE SOME ADVICE. I HAVE AUTOROLL ON MY RECIVER THANKS.

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Get Keys v1.5

It is a simple program that gets the active keys for both BEV and DISH satellite systems. It will show the keys for (Bev)AUX0 AUX1 and (Dishnet) KEY0 KEY1 and which one is 'Active'. You can cut/paste the keys into what ever program you want.

NOTE: you MUST be connected to the internet BEFORE you click 'Get Keys'.

A 5 year old can get the keys immediately on your computer desktop...no cables ,just internet access is needed..

Get this file at [link removed] "File Share FTA" area..

Anonymous

THANK'S BOSOX

I think i have this already I bought my reciver programed with latest software on thursday. So if it isnt the keys then wat could it be. I also dont get mtv 1 or mtv 2 if you could help I would really apreciate it.

Thanks

Anonymous

Thank's Bosox

I bought my reciever on thursday with latest software. So I think I have wat you sugested. Could it be that im not pointed at either 110 or 119 and inbetween satalites. I have a 85% and 99% quality. Im not sure but im starting to get really agrivated please help!!!!!1

Day Walker
Unregistered guest
i need help i need the new keys
my dish has been done for a while
sice the 2nd can some one plz help me get the new codes i tried the KEY00=28 B7 91 31 06 C1 A9 50
KEY01=6C BA 94 43 E4 6B EF FF
and nuthing HELP!!( i dont know how to do that pic the with the box to the computer either)

Bosox
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS:
KEY0 26 D3 7F 93 F0 8D EB E6 **Active
KEY1 6C BA 94 43 E4 6B EF FF
I suggest U get either the Getkeys or Keymaster software from [link removed] instead of asking here all the time..

anon..those channels are gone to Nagra2 ..no more..

Anonymous

tv down as of 900am in west

aert
Unregistered guest
???

Unregistered guest
hi
i have tried all the above keys and my satellite still isnt workin
Can sumone plz help me.

little ceasar
Unregistered guest
thank you bosox!!!!

thank you thank you!!!!!

i got the key master, really easy to do!!!

Andre Agassi
Unregistered guest
Hi guys!
Anyone have new key code?????

Silver Member

Post Number: 243
Tell me retards...why do you need the keymaster? If you are running FTA reciever...use the autoroll...no more keys to punch in. Maybe you idiots don't understand the concept behind the autoroll, who knows...keep punching those numbers in you stupid butt-fcuks

Andre Agassi
Unregistered guest
Hi guys!
Anyone have new key code?????

aznguy
Unregistered guest
what dom u put in the URL

Silver Member

Post Number: 247
www.I'm-a-fcuking-retard.com

PHO-king_retard
Unregistered guest
SORRY!! What do I open with the file? Now did re-word that enough for u to understand?

Anonymous

KEY0 26 D3 7F 93 F0 8D EB E6
KEY1 07 07 96 B5 84 E2 5C B4

MylkyD
Unregistered guest
Bless your heart Anonymous!!!

monita
Unregistered guest
key0 aint workin wit me it keeps changing after i store it. help plz

MylkyD
Unregistered guest
Well kneegrow, in my situation, my COM port isn't working on my laptop, so I can't update my receiver.
I'll have to wait till I get back to Toronto to get it done. So have patience.

Many thanks to those who still publish the keys!!!

Username: K248

keep the good works

thanks

eral
Unregistered guest
maybe we don:T have software for autoroll bud

eral
Unregistered guest

eral
Unregistered guest

Silver Member

Post Number: 254
Say it one more time...I'm fcuking deaf..

Silver Member

Post Number: 255
Say it one more time...I'm fcuking deaf..

Anonymous

My husband is the computer guru and he is not here right now and I would appreciate anyone that has the keys posting them, Thanks!!!

Username: Rojo8401

I just tried loading the autoroll bin for my fortec ultra and it apparently flashed my receiver because I lost everything. I thought bin files wouldn't do this. I did NOT load a BOOT. I was very careful. Now i have to do my channels all over again. Just plugged in the reciever to my comp, grabbed the bin off dsscommunity and loaded it. I was afraid this would happen . I had all my channels set up perfect. Should have stayed with keymaster.

Anonymous

Hey Knee Grow
Some people have clones which cannot have auto roll added to their receiver. So, for their sake, how about not abusing everyone with you sad and uneducated level of speech. I'm beginning to wonder if you yourself has this complex about yourself.
For all of us who read this, be kind. And for all of you supplying keys for those with clones, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

here are the keys for everyone that cant get them...
Key 1 : 070796b584e25cb4
Key 0: 26d37f93f08debe6(this one didnt change)

Username: Bertoro

Toronto, Ontario Canada

thanks to the guys suppling keys !!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 258
no probs....

Silver Member

Post Number: 259
no probs....

Bosox
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS: Monday 4-04-05 9:30PM EST
KEY0 26 D3 7F 93 F0 8D EB E6
KEY1 07 07 96 B5 84 E2 5C B4 **Active (changed today)

Username: Flaco

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 6
hey bosox thanks ur code it's working thank you for sharing the (KEY1 07 07 96 B5 84 E2 5C B4)

Username: Sjw120

Belle Chasse, LA USA

Bosox - thank you for the keys

gilberto
Unregistered guest
these is the key still working
KEY NUMBER = 01
KEY DATA = 070796B584E25CB4

someguy
Unregistered guest
bosox, is there someway that i can get the channel guide, in the pansat and also to get captions,could u help whit that?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us