Archive through April 05, 2005someguy100
Archive through April 01, 2005Anonymous100
Archive through March 29, 2005minh100
Archive through March 25, 2005derrick sutton100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Username: Zainmalik

Calgary, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 4
guys keys for n-1 for dish net work plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z

TripleB
Unregistered guest
@RobHart,
Download the bin file from www.dsstester.c*m its posted under the Fortec Files section. I believe its the second fortec file from the top. This should get your receiver working again. Its obviously not set up to accept N2 key codes.

TripleB
Unregistered guest
@RobHart,
The file is called:
Al7bar FTA Ultra_140206_291t_api(NTSC) new keys.bin (640KB)

Do you know how to load a new bin file onto your receiver?
If not, I believe you're SOL until you learn, or get someone who knows to do it for you.

chris7777
Unregistered guest
IS YOUR DISH DOWN?
send me $5.00 through www paypal . com and i will fix your dish
my files are not the same bullshit that works for a week then goes down ..i program my own files and i guarantee them for 60 days min.
send payment to chrisaldridge7777@hotmail.com through paypal and you will recieve the proper fix for your dish along with complete instructions on how to fix your dish. Please include what model reciever you have to ensure the right fix is sent. using files you find on these free site can fry your reciever more often than not why not pay a small price for guaranteed piece of mind

vancouverman
Unregistered guest
Hey rob hart

go to parental control...go to second pin ..put in your pin..if no pin..thens its 0000. Go to Nagravision and press ok. Once there press right twice and you will dishnet. Go down to Key number and left top u see Nagravison 1. Press right twice and you will see Nagravision 2. Go down and input first set of codes and press OK and see Store Highlite. Go back up to Key number and press right once for key number 01 and put in second key and press ok and notice store highlite again. EXit and exit and exit.

Unregistered guest
I have put the new key code(s) in in many different ways but my Pansat 2500 is not coming back on. The key codes I've used are posted as
N2 00:9E.5B.7A.77.C0.FE.91.CA
O1:4D.2A.DC.33.D4.CD.E3.75
AND
N2 00:9E.5B.7A.77.C0.FE.91.CA
4D.2A.DC.33.D4.CD.E3.75

01:FB.D9.F2.D9.D6.C9.EF.7A.
57.AD.32.24,67.42.6C.E6
The 01 keys are the old set received in January. What is happening? Do I now need a professional to input the key codes. I do not have a laptop therefore I cannot go directly into my Pansat. I don't know how to change the bin or what a bin is. When I try to pull up the information via zip I can't access this program. Help is needed from you.
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 693
ECHOSTAR KEYS N2 ...From Keymaster Utility
Updated: Tuesday, February 14 2006 at 9:35 PM

Dish Network:
N 0101 00:.... *New Active Key
9E 5B 7A 77 CO FE 91 CA
4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75

N 0101 01:
BD E1 CA 94 04 E7 C3 D5
A9 A1 C9 2F E4 B6 37 27

lllllllllkllllll
Unregistered guest
LK where is the answer to my questions man ??? i need to program so i need an answer from sowmebody

thanx

Silver Member

Post Number: 714
yes...and read bin description so u don't use a killer bin..and don't DEMAND from me or U will get NADA...

lllllklllllll
Unregistered guest
LK sorry man im not trying to be demanding or anything. im just asking im new to this so im just trying to get some help from u cuz u know what ur talking about... if u dont mind telling me im wondering if my channels are already organized to i only load the new bin or i have to load Gtools ??? is Gtools just a tool to Load the channel or whats the exact function ? and whats is the Channel Master ???? Thank you

Silver Member

Post Number: 718
Gtools and channel master are for various uses with channel lists..if U already have channels, then just load the bin (set the default key if its an autoroll bin)...sometimes a scan of satellites is required every week or so..or blind scan ot TP scans because Dishnet moves channels around to diffrent TP's and satellites..

BTW..most use Channel master instead of Gtools now...but majority do scans instead of channel lists too..

IF U had read for 10 minutes at a DSS site U would know this..

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 758

Unregistered guest
Hey guys, maybe someone could tell me, I have the Pansat 2500A and I guess the recent nagra 1 code just went out...if you could, could someone please tell me the new updated code? thanks guys...

Silver Member

Post Number: 727
crackhead!...or very stupid!

Unregistered guest
Lk if the reciever has a Loopback in the back of it. can u hook two recivers through that ??? and get all satellites working ??? im thinking that would elimintate the need for me to have run wires again ?? please tell me if it will work

Unregistered guest
hey ppl
i've just learned about this site from a friend and now i have one problem. when i enter in the keys for nagravison...the fukin F key doesn't work. can anybody help me on this...thankz

Bronze Member
Username: Babakhan

Post Number: 64
which one dishnet or bev and wut receiver u got ?

Unregistered guest
i got something like fortec star

Username: Chem

Nina, all NBA TV do not work

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
Well for Dishnetwork Nagra 2
These keys are working now.

00: 9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA
01: 4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75

For Bell ExpressVu
00: 47 77 F3 36 25 5B 59 A0
01: 77 60 58 35 7F DA F2 06

Unregistered guest
anybody knows about the loopback ?

Username: Sml

Post Number: 5
LK Thanks for the info in the past. Do I need to load the factory flash for 2700a every time add new bin? Also, heard that the orasat 5 didn't have any problems with auto-roll recently. Could I use a orasat 5 with dish netwk??? up and runing!
Thanks!

UMEHYE
Unregistered guest
Hi, those keys aren't working for BEV? I tried a few times. Can you give an update? Keymaster show keys from 4 DAYS AGO???
Thanks

UMEHYE
Unregistered guest
Never mind, I figured it out myself. The WORKING KEYS FOR BEV ARE:

Key 0: 47 77 F3 36 25 5B 59 A0
77 60 58 35 7F DA F2 06
Key 1: 22 ED 5A 0B 50 C2 D8 E4
46 5F E3 27 EA 6F F3 C7

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Bell ExpressVu (Last Update: 2006/02/11 14:30 CST)

00:22 ED 5A 0B 50 C2 D8 E4
01:46 5F E3 27 EA 6F F3 C7....active

Unregistered guest
i have foretec lifetime ultra receiver
i try to put keys
9e 5b 7a 77 c0 fe 91 ca
4d 2a dc 33 d4 cd e3 75
still not working ten i try to download bin file then i received "update fail er1" message and one help me on this

Unregistered guest
i have pansat 2500a i need the gtrom loader or code please

Username: Klules

Post Number: 2
Hi,

Anyone knows where I can get the latest file of new code for FortecStar lifetime Ultra?

Thanks

Username: Rostam

Is the keys for N-1 and N-2 is the same for dish net. I have a Pansat 2700a I tried below keys and it is not working. I only have Nagravision on my list to select from.

Can someone help please?

All,

What is the keys for Nagra-1 please for dish net on Pansat2700a please?

Silver Member

Post Number: 741
what a bunch of tards..correct codes are here....same keys for all receivers...U clowns just are too stupid to know how to use your own receivers and manually input these keys..

and Ultra owners ,use the same bin 256T, just input new keys!

Username: Terryhhh

Post Number: 1
oi I may be a tard but f%$#in f key wont register help...PLEASE AND THANK YOU!! terryhhh@canada.com

Unregistered guest
i asked no answeres yet !! if the reciever has a Loopback in the back of it. can u hook two recivers through that ??? and get all satellites working ??? im thinking that would elimintate the need for me to have run wires again ?? please tell me if it will work ? i have two recievers but i only have wires running from my satellite for only one reciever... so is it possible to run wire between the 2 recievers through the loopback

vancouverman
Unregistered guest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current DISH Network NagraVision 2 Keys
IDEA KEYS: 02/14/06

Dish IdeaKey 00 (86): 9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA 4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75 <--Active

Dish IdeaKey 01 (96): FB D9 F2 D9 D6 C9 EF 7A 57 AD 32 24 67 42 6C E6
00: FB D9 F2 D9 D6 C9 EF 7A
01: 57 AD 32 24 67 42 6C E6

Dishnet & other providers can swap back and forth from one key to the other. If one does not work...try the other

Dish & other providers CAN also, and sometimes WILL run both keys active where some channels such as pron would work with one key, and the other channels with the other active key

• Most FTA's use the old N1 key spots in firmware, So they split the 16 byte key into two 8 byte keys.
• These aren't accurate as Key00 and Key01 but rather are halfs of the active key
• Your more current stb flashes will support both keys for each provider now.

vancouverman
Unregistered guest
Bin270 is like superman

Username: Tango

i have a fortec with a 282 bin. anyone knows if the new keys work or do i need to flash it again, and is the 291 bin clone safe?

Unregistered guest
I HAVE FORSAT 2500 ULTRA IN WHICH THERE IS ONLY NAGRAVISION 1. CAN NAGRA 2 KEYS WILL WORK OR THERE ARE OTHER KEYS .THANKS

Username: Viper79

Scarborough, Ontario Canada

Hi, I have Pansat 2300 clone and programming got busted and wondering how would I be able to make it work again.

szumilas
Unregistered guest
I have a Fortec Star Lifetime ULTRA, but i dont have Nagravision 1 or Nagravision 2 on it....just plain Nagravision and the dish network keys dont work on it....can someone please help me?

Anonymous

Is there anyway to get local channels along with Dish channnels?

Locals
Unregistered guest
Scan all.But a lot of the locals are on 121w.

The easy way
Unregistered guest
You could put up a good areial antenna.

Username: Srii

Toronto

I also have a Fortec Star Lifetime ULTRA, nto working,, can someone help to get the keys ppllsssaass

Anonymous

hello
is it possible to watch supersport channels on fortecstar ultra

Anonymous

hello
is it possible to watch supersport channels on fortecstar ultra

Username: Mikell7171

Im new to this and ive been reading alot about the pansat i would like to know if you can get dish network without any flashs or bins?

Ann124
Unregistered guest
Hi there,
I am confused as to what serial cable I need for my FORTEC ULTRA receiver. If anyone could help, it'd be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

=l ;(
Unregistered guest
Hey michael.NO YOU CANT.

Silver Member

Post Number: 775
Ann..straight Rs232 cable with DB9 female ends

Username: Murcek

somebody help me here
i got clone 2500, got bin 258 on it,i don't want autoroll 271.but i have no signal and when i do sat scan it says no transponder found.
now is this couse by incorect keys or is this problem with the bin 258 i tryed bin 271 and i have the same problemi had all my chanels before.

BOSANAC
Unregistered guest
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS A NEW BIN FILE FOR GLOBECAST{T/5KU}?THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY INFO.

Unregistered guest
I HAVE FORTEC STAR I HAVE LOST THE KEYCODES I WANT TO VIEW SABC.MAY YOU GIVE US THE CODES.I AM IN ZIMBABWE

Xzek930
Unregistered guest
Question? The last time my "sat" guy sent me an email with a program to manually download from the computer to my Pansat 2700A box, it makes the box freeze up and shutdown constantly. Acccording to him it should happen like once every 45 mins or so, but my damnbox, when it's working, will freeze up every 10 mins or so for what seems like forever or it won't freeze up at all for an hour. Is there somewhere I can get a better code or something.....

teleospierre
Unregistered guest
I need some help: where do I go to down load the key grabber/gripper program?

Silver Member

Post Number: 779
To any DSS site that has files,which is 99.9%!...so don't ask..go get it..

Anonymous

Hey Guys:
Do you know which one is the best receiver:
Fortec Ultra; Coo*sat 5000; or Pansat 2700. I heard that Coo*sat has autoroll bin which means we do not need to reprogramme the receiver again and again.

Please do give me your opinions

Silver Member

Post Number: 799
OF those, the coo*lsat 5000...no comparison to others...Fortec Ultra is no longer being made and is the wors of all..the 2700 is ok,but the Pansat 3500SD is much better..but the coo*sat 5000 is equal to or possibly better than the PANSAT 3500...THOSE 2 ARE CLOSE..Viewsat Extreme is another good one..take your pick

Coo*lsat 5000
Viewsat Extreme
Pansat 3500

Username: Adeptboy3

Hey guys, does anyone knows how do i convert my fortec star lifetime ultra into pansat 2700A

Unregistered guest
hie, may i have the latest nagravision codes for SABC/etv. i'm stranded and champions league is back in town. please help. thanks in advance.

dis
Unregistered guest
Thanks LK for your opinion regarding receiver's choice. Do you know what is the purpose of a memory card in Pansat 3500S*D? Is it meant for recording? If yes, what is the length of a programme that could be recorded in 128 MB?

bouttep
Unregistered guest
hello can anybody help me

i have a pansat 2700 i loaded the bin , when i scan the satelite it only scan's the 110 not 119 and i have both , it works fine on the pansat 2500 that i have in the living room
any ideas ?

Anonymous

Hi can anyone help. I need a good channel bin so that i dont have to go all over to find a channel to see. they are nt in order. i tried channel list but no good. I have a 2700a. thank you.

Anonymous

what is the best receiver to use to pick up dirtv?

Anonymous

for the 2700 go to channel edit-sort-alphabetic.

Anonymous

try blind scan with disqe set at 1 to get 119.

Anonymous

HELP HELP HELP !!!
I have pansat 3500S and it stoped working about a week. Did they changed the code recently (last week)?
This is the code I have installed about 4 weeks ago into my pansat3500S:

Dish IdeaKey 00:

Dish IdeaKey 01:
00: FB D9 F2 D9 D6 C9 EF 7A
01: 57 AD 32 24 67 42 6C E6
Thanks for your help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 824
That is correct...but now the ACTIVE keys are Idea key 00..NOT 01...1`week ago Idea key 01 was the ACTIVE key..

Anonymous

Could you please explain the ACTIVE key.
I don't get it.
Is this the "Provider ID" or "Key Number" in the Nagravision-1 window?
Dish IdeaKey 00 (86): 9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA 4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75 <--Active
How do I enter the ACTIVE key from the remote control?
Thank you very much.

satviewer
Unregistered guest
Please could anyone provide the new key codes for the fortec lifetime decoder pliz. Also I'm failing to get SABC,eTV and the Hope channels like I used to. Pliz help. I'm in Southern Africa

Silver Member

Post Number: 825
that key goes into the Nagravision 2 slots..NOT nagra 1!...its posted here 1000x how to input keys...go read the thread how to Input keys..

bouttep
Unregistered guest
lk

i have a pansat 2700a , i loaded the bin 143 , it only scan's 110 not 119 , and i have both , would loading a channel list help ,i tried : "try blind scan with disqe set at 1 to get 119" as recommended by somebody on this forum but it didn't work . any ideas

Bronze Member
Username: Masaniello

Naples , Florida United state...

Post Number: 21
i writting message for lk im not see like dissapper from forum what uppened sal

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
hi lk i got pansat 2700a ,two month go my friend install nag 2 and autoroll bin ,he left the state , right now i got little problem is wating for picture and no signal i try put manual the kees ,work for few minuts ,and stap. please can you tell me what im suppost doing in elementary way because im not very good in materia. in advance thank you for help salvatore

Bronze Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 63
Salvatore - Load bin 143 and do a blind scan.

bouttep - Unless you have 119 set up on disqe # 1 input, the above you stated won't work. A channel list will work, however you have to correctly configure your switch. I.E. 119 connected to input # 1 and in the antena setup configured the same way. 110 connected to input # 2 and in the antena setup configured the same way.

I would recommend to anyone and everyone - if you're going to do a blind scan, connect the sat directly into box (bypass switch) make sure you turn the disqe switch off in the antena setup and scan that sat only. Then do the same for the other. Once you've done this then reconnect your switch and make sure you configure the antena's properly...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
hi prfrmnj thank for answer me please just if can tell me the processing are connect the reveiver Ijust got usb-to rs232(9 pin cable)plus i got db9 f//f null modemcable,plus db9 kit 4piece cable adapter receiver.please tell me what im suppost use and processing ,im never download before is my first time thanks god bless sal

Silver Member

Post Number: 847
Pansat 2700 uses a null modem cable...if U had read 1 set up guide then U would know that...nobody helps those that don't help themselves by reading..I believ u will now be doing this solo...I have posted here 1000x the Pansat set up guides!...U should have NO need for any questions ..

bouttep
Unregistered guest
thanks for the info , where can i download a gtools and channel list for pansat 2700a

thanks for all your help

Silver Member

Post Number: 850
at any dss site

Bronze Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 65
LK - thanks for the follow-up on those. You took the words out of my mouth (actually fingers since I'm typing)...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
hey lk and prfrmnj I know you guys are very good on fta just thing abbout im said I never doing before and im ask soo nicely:im chef if im ask for you guys make lobster stuffed w,champagne in delith cream sauce w.grapes and and sea scallopps in same dish w. cream lobster sauce, and im give just the ingredient and not the proccessing you guys then can make ?im wonder are the coming up..... thanks for follow those ....anothe thing my thirt time im wrritting in english io so solo scrivere in italiano... by nicely life is swhort sometime good by salvatore im in home retire disable cause 2 harth attach

ter
Unregistered guest
Did the codes change again?
The following from 2/15 update aren't working for me:
00: 9e 5b 7a 77 c0 fe 91 ca
01: 4d 2a dc 33 d4 cd e3 75

Silver Member

Post Number: 876
sal...what is the name of the street the airport is on in Naples?...and what exits are those from the I 75 interstate?...this is a credibility quiz..Naples is NOT that big, anyone like U who lives there, knows these answers..

Username: Bec03

00: 9e 5b 7a 77 c0 fe 91 ca
01: 4d 2a dc 33 d4 cd e3 75 Not working.
New keys? Please help if you have one.

Anonymous

Thanks for the help LK. If the people out there would just listen?? Take your info and apply it?
Try serching on key words you give them. Learning alot!! Found many sites? Thanks again!!

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1322
Kazbek
Username: Bec03

Get a key grabber program.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
hey anonymous first you scare and hide you name second lk he not need you got be is attorney he can speeh by itelself ...just not be brown nose
(ruffiano)> troublmaker..... thing abbout just for youself........... sal

Silver Member

Post Number: 885
sal..how come U don't answer my questions above?...no comprende amigo?

U can come here and read and learn FTA, but now U conveniently have a problem with English..seen that routine before 1000x ...typical!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
hey lk the you like coming in naples for eating in good restaurant in airport rd.? fla.original im from naples city italy were i born and i raise part of my life working in mostly restaurant.here in naples fl is different belived me!!!!if you one day tinhg stappe in naples call me you got italian dinner free from one the best 4star chef salvatore in naples sal nex time give to me e mail and i send my ph number ciao arrivederci i used il vocabolario dictionar for writting to you im not good scrivere inglese

Silver Member

Post Number: 886
Airport Rd...livingston..progress ave...immokolee...2nd st..golden gate...US 41...marco island...old alligator alley...everglades city...I know Naples FL and area ..dog track in Naples/Bonita sprgs, I go 1-2 week....also been to Naples Italy

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
lk im thing you right that me the problem scusami e non ti disturbo piu'sorry im body you is my last time ciao sal ( the dinner still open anytime you coming in florida )

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
lk let me know wen you coming in naples maby we see in some please if is ok for you just tellby the forum in one spot in naples we see ciao e stammi bene salvatore

Unregistered guest
guys can u pliz giv me a list of all
the FTA channels available in Southern africa pas7/10 with a fortec star.

Post Number: 7
Need Help please!! Today I am not able to get Setanta sport and Euro News chan. It all OK couple days back.

Any body knows what has changed please?

Thank you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1022
probably moved channels to a new transponder..check out www.lyngsat.com and find out...then do TP scans..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
hi lk by mistake i push factory reset on my pansat 2700 can you tell me are can doing the same way like before i have nagra2 now derise all cancelled .thank for help sal

Anonymous

you need to reload the program; by doing factory reset you have done what is says, you have reset it back to original settings.

DAKARAI
Unregistered guest
does anyone from zimbabwe have any fortec lifetime ultra nagravision codes pliz i need the like now.

Post Number: 6
LK, I have lost some channels. Checked out lyngs*t found tp's for the channels I am looking for. Getting quality but no level to match? Is there any way to edit tp's. I have gone into edit tp/sats and changed echo8/6 to 11*0 and Ech 7 19 did blnd scns. Pulled channels but still missing sum. Thanks for the help!

LK serched for tps, found the fixes you entered. Went into edit tps not sure how enter numbers yo gave. tried different ways no luck? What sequence for dwn freq-symr-polarity?? Thanks for all the help!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1153
U do a TP scan of the TP's that have SOME missing channels...U do not EDIT the Tp's... U scan them!

U edit satellite names when missing ALL the channels on a satellite, like 110 or 119, when using an autoroll bin, and U have already scanned that satellite and still no channels..

Post Number: 8
Girlfrd won't give up dish-net. Hooked up origianily after 4-way switch. Messed up all dish receivers. Used splitter before 4-way added amps before and after diseq switch. Great quality and level. Read on Echostar Pkg. renaming Echo8*6 & Echo7 to Echo 110 & Echo 119 with Diseq @ 2 & 1 for each. Did a blind scan. Pulling chanells no problem. Just not getting the womans speed channel.God forbid miss NASCAR??? Speed chan on 12457R tp17 on lyng. No level on tp 17 even tried scan?? Maybe not rename sats?? Was able to pick up before I moved connection before 4-way switch? Thanks again LK!

JJJJJJ
Unregistered guest
I was wondering if anybody with free to air pansat 2700a got the usa vs canada UFC fight last night i couldn't get it

Username: Iwonder

lk, how to change nagravision-1 to nagravision, please??? thankssss

Username: Chem

Won, go to extrememicro.com they have N2 fills to download into your sat receiver.

Username: Agent007_nm

Atlanta, Ga Usa

FORTEC STAR LIFE TIME ULTRA PROBLEM: my box was down in 2005 and now i can not see anything but main menu on TV screen , please someone guide me, what i need to do, if i need to upload the new software or new channel list. Cos i dont have anything and if there is a need of new software, where can i get new software from?

Username: Ffmike

i have the fortec ultra, dont know how to do anything cuz i had someone do it for me but i would like to learn to do it myself. If anyone can help me get started i would greatly appreciate it.....

Username: Arestras

where can i get a fortec lifetime Diamond factory flash

Username: Rani_5

hi guys,
i am a new user i have pansat 2700 it was working fine for a week all of a sudden it just went blank i did blind scan every possible thing but it is not working. please help. it has quality and level both but no picture it is just blank. Please help me

Post Number: 9
Try powering down and then back up when screen is blank.

Post Number: 10
latest bin for 270*a with tivo. is there a way to use dvr with this system??

Username: Steven_man

Help LK
I upgraded my ForTec Star Lifetime Ultra with 284q and it is working fine. But can I use the the 284q with my ForTec Star classic. I'm thinking there should not be a problem but wanted to make sure. Please advise if I can or can't and what bin file I should use. Steven

Username: Arestras

Post Number: 3
i'm looking for fortec star diamond factory settings

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
lk don't know about all the mod garbage going on. you have been very helpful to myself and i am sure alot of people out there. hate to see ya go. if this is just one positive repsonse out of all these people you helped, then just let me say again thanks for all the help good luck to you and who you helping now!!

Username: Richcos

Clearwater, Fl

hi i have a foretec lifetime ultra it has been unpluged for awhile and i do not have the latest key code and i also could need to get the download for the autoroll Please Help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us