Help stuck on F

Silver Member
Username: Indopak

Post Number: 144
by mistake i uploaded the file without uploading the other file first. now when im trying to clean it out nothing is uploading on it. what should i do??

Silver Member
Username: Jwl1

Post Number: 345
Indopak--I'm not quite sure what you are saying. Do you mean you loaded the file without loading the boot file first?

If so, then start over. Load the boot file first, then load the new bin after that.

It's recommended that you do a factory default before starting.

Username: Bornagain

Post Number: 2
I just went thru this problem, and finally figured it out. Before you load the boot file, you must have the STB showing ON or a channel number. So first load an old PUFF bin and make sure it boots completely. Make sure to use the new 27.02 loader. Now with STB ON, load the boot file. Finally load the latest 204 bin as you normally do. Enjoy.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13936
The PUFF_205 is out.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/544654.html

Username: Mlt2

Post Number: 5
I to am stuck on the "F" My last bin that worked was 203v2 it just froze. So I tryed to update to the 2o4 and 205 and still showing "f" The way I understood it I did not need the boot file because I was running 203 puff right? I can go back to the 203 and it's ok on booting any idea's?

Username: Protuberent

Post Number: 2
I too just loaded 205 nikk bin and am stuck on F.......help!

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 405
steve r use BLloader 27.02.
now conenct your receiver as usual
open loader 27.02 and choose boot 1.0.1..turn ON receiver. ( or reload bin 203 before using boot file,then do as I said)
wait for F. then turn it OFF using the front button power, when led show the clock, hit download. .let it reboot, when the receiver shows channel# turn it off using back power switch, now turn it ON using same switch and when firts P appears hit download, wait for XXXXXX. do factory default, rescan and watch tv, note. lookj for nikk mty 205 bin

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 406
this is the boot 1.0.1.
application/octet-streamUpload
-PUFF-_boot Ver.1.0.1.bin (65.5 k)

Username: Mlt2

Post Number: 6
Hello, tryed all that even done the puff from start to end and still on "f". no idea what is going on. I am ok on 203 but that's it. I have a real pansat not a clone.

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 407
then do a reset (factory default to erase all ch.) then use the BL loader 27.02 or 27.01. at last use 1.4 try all loader with 1.0.1 boot

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13937
PUFF_205 Stuck on "F" recovery kit
If you are stuck on 'F', Use 'Stuck on_F.zip
All necessary files are included

Alternative Stuck on 'F' link

Download and unzip into separate directory.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT READING INSTRUCTIONS.

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 408
some pansats 2500a doesn't load boot 1.0.1 with gtromloader 27.02, they take itwith 1.4 or 27.01 . just tested,

Username: Protuberent

Post Number: 3
I am reading the instructions if stuck on F..........and i can't do:

1. Note down Antenna settings.
2. Delete all channels.
3. Do a system reset.

It is stuck on F and i can't use my remote to do the above...Help

Silver Member
Username: Jwl1

Post Number: 346
Too add, if you are stuck on "F" then you will probably need reload the last file before you loaded that one, so that you can proceed to load the boot and bin file.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us