FTA 101....rule #1 and #2

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14339
WRITE down and SAVE the antenna/dish settings is the #1 rule of FTA...followed closely by rule #2 , which is ALWAYS do a REBOOT before and after a bin upload, or whenever U have ANY problem...

Most problems are due to INCORRECT, and not written and saved, ANTENNA SETTINGS ...which if written down and saved, will take 30 seconds to reinput into your receiver....menu-installation-antenna settings

Most problems can be resolved with a simple REBOOT ( using rear switch, power OFF for 2-3 minutes, then power back ON)..I suggest u do this both BEFORE and AFTER U upload any new file..

Regarding ANTENNA SETTINGS...Simply put, your receiver has no clue what satellites, LNB's, frequencies, switches, switch ports etc, that U have on the dish and roof...so it doesn't know whats going on, and what U did with the hardware up there....so U must tell it, by going up on the roof (bring paper and pen) and looking at your hardware and cables and switches etc and WRITE them down...then U come back to the receiver and input the corresponding info (antenna settings)...so now your receiver understands what ya did and can work correctly...WRITE these down, unless u like climbing on the roof all the time...these antenna settings will often change by themselves, especially after uploading a new file/bin..

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 2021
LK,
this is the best post i have seen
the most basic of all that leads to 90% of the problems people have by not writing down the settings
GOOD JOB

Silver Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 708
Good job LK

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14342
BTW...there is NO "1 shoe fits all" ANTENNA SETTINGS...each house, dish, LNB's, cables, switches, switch ports used, are different..

So don't expect other peoples settings to work for you..that will ONLY happen, IF co-incidentially they have the exact same LNB's , switch ports etc and all cabled and combined exactly as you, which is very unlikely..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14343
Antenna Settings

Sat Degree(s) ----------->>
lnb type------------------>>
local freq----------------->>
local freq (low) ---------->>
diseqc ver --------------->>
diseqc ------------------->>
22 KHZ ------------------>>
multi-switch ------------>>

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8925
The first great rule is to be able to watch baseball.
If you can't watch, LK has brought this great viewing directly to your screen.

Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 2028
WHY man,
this was a good thread
especially for newbies
why spoil it?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14361
cause nalin is an azzhole..always has been, always will be...and a Dik Mole too...she doesn't want anybody to post good FTA info...she needs the attention for herself...cause she is a LOSER..

she either posts BOGUS info...Hijacks threads...or disrupts others peoples good info...totally useless person here...

How anybody can ever thank her , is beyond me...obviously they don't know that she is a Dik mole...and sick, demanding of attention...great cover for a Dik mole

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14363
Until nalin is removed or is caged, I will not bother to post useful info...just to have nalin thrash every post and thread I post in..she can take her DN mole, kill FTA crap elsehwere...just like I can post elsewhere without being subjected to this bashing and FTA killing routine of hers...which no other site allows..

Gold Member

Post Number: 8933
WHO NEEDS CAGING?

Doreen Silver Member Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 663 Registered: Dec-06

Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 - 11:06 am:

Eroto-manic stalker: This stalker believes that the victim is in love with them. The erotomaniac reinterprets what their victim says and does to support the delusion, and is convinced that the imagined romance will eventually become a permanent union.
Flaming: is the hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users. Flaming usually occurs in the social context of a discussion board, Internet Relay Chat (IRC) or even through e-mail. An Internet user typically generates a flame response to other posts or users posting on a site, and is usually not constructive, does not clarify a discussion, and does not persuade others. Sometimes, flamers attempt to assert their authority, or establish a position of superiority over other users. Other times, a flamer is simply an individual who believes he or she carries the only valid opinion. This leads him or her to personally attack those who disagree. Occasionally, flamers wish to upset and offend other members of the forum, in which case they are (TROLLS). Most often however, flames are angry or insulting messages transmitted by people who have strong feelings about a subject.

Thick or Sad - Trolls: are usually sad, lonely folk, with few social skills; they rarely make what most people would consider intelligent conversation. However, they frequently have an obsession with their IQ and feel the need to tell everyone.
I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.
Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.
For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response.
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line community such as an on-line discussion forum with the intention of
}BAITING users into an argumentative response.

On Internet forums, baiting is sometimes used in attempts to empty forums or reduce a forum's usage. This type of baiting is usually done to make the atmosphere of a forum appear unpleasant or to make forum owners, moderators and long-time users look foolish. A person using this kind of baiting may post comments to elicit rude responses from prominent members of a forum, thus making the responding member or members appear as trolls or flamers to bystanders. As a result, forum users in general may become disgusted and leave the forum.

Post Number: 664 Registered: Dec-06
The Internet Troll Personality Disorder is characterized by attention-seeking and disruptive behavior in anonymous, delocalized places of socializing. It is indicated by the following traits:

A tendency to make the most useful, interesting comments.
Draws the attention of users toward them.
The ability to create ideas that flow from person to person nonstop until they have made everyone spend their time in the troll's valuable communique.
Such a brilliant command of social engineering, that the troll can trick others into fighting amongst themselves on the internet endlessly. (i.e. crossposting to two opposing usenet groups, tricking them into starting a flame war, then sitting back and watching the fun)
Thinks he or she has Higher intelligence
High degree of social skills Uses multiple usernames as sock puppets (the more the better)
Establishes dominance in a community.

Post Number: 665 Registered: Dec-06
Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 - 12:01 pm:

now as i was reading all this info i found on line and I thought to myself "NOW who do i know that matches these descriptions"? Well heck i match some but NOT all.
I recall a post made by LK around Xmas last year .. I had stopped posting in here because of rude offensive comments from LK and other members (this may still be in the achieves) anyway LK new that i was not coming back to this forum at the time but used another member ( MINNROCKS) to send me a message to wish me a merry xmas (SWEET?... YES) but in realality LK was BAITING me. He knew that i would get told by Minrocks (a friend on my msn messenger) and i would come back in here to say thank you etc...
NOW within the past week LK has done it once again .... posting crap about me knowing full well that someone from here would informed me of his actions (baited once again)one of many time i might add..
As for the post above you read them and tell me WHO IS A TROLL >>>STALKER>>> A FORUM INTERNET BAITER!!!!!
I am sorry to the ADMINS here and NEWBIES not to mention FORUM MEMBERS that have been here for awhile But I really have to say this about LK... Its scarry to think him and I chatted as "friends" on my msn also and to find out he is a TROLLING STALKER BAITING FREAK really doesnt say much for him now does it . read most of his posts .. all he does is make himself look smart by posting other peoples info ( over and over ) tries to get everyone to "respect him" .. Brags about his military life etc... puts mostly everyone down (newbies and or older members) .. always HAS to be right... the list goes on and on .. well i said my peace and am going to let you all judge for yourselves.
LK this could have been prevented had you not accused me of stuff while i was gone from this forum again you wont back off and leave me outta you delusional thoughts one like >>>i could even want you in my life .. BIN THERE DONE THAT MOVIED ON i highly suggest you to the same.!!!! And GET HELP!!!
}

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14368
This thread is a perfect example of nalin, and her Hijacking of my threads...and then bashing me...as well as others...

she is the reason , this site is in the toilet...

Gold Member

Post Number: 8946
LK: WHEN YOU COME INSULTING ME EVERYWHERE -

THAT IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF HIGHJACKING.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14372
This is MY thread about antenna settings and rebooting azzhole...U hijacked it!...with the baseball and stalking crap!...azzhole!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8950
YOU MUST BE JOKING

This thread DOES NOT BELONG to you and you know it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14378
U are like talking to a ROCK...I give up...your an azzhole, no matter what U think..

U need to be gone from here Charlie nalin Nyda...go ruin another site and every thread!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8961
Everybody you don't like is either Charlie Mole or you start profanity against him. We know you well, and are totally oblivious of what you say.
The fact is that in reality YOU, LK, went to a court in Florida and spilled the beans on your friend.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14692
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14380
Nalin is a sick ignorant lying mutherfucker...

She has to go...its that simple...or u can all stay here and have the worse site on yhe internet, with no helpful posters....its your choice!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14381
Either U have good posts and threads like mine here now... or BS non relevant bashing posts like hers...U decide ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 8978
LK: WHEN YOU COME INSULTING ME EVERYWHERE -

THAT IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF HIGHJACKING.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14399
bump...

another good thread HIJACKED by nalin...

Gold Member

Post Number: 8983
There was nothing good about the thread, because there is nothing good about LK.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14404
bump again...and again nalin tries to ruin this thread for newbies and others to learn ..

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1330
Nalin you are a perfect example of an Eroto-manic stalker not to mention...Flaming: is the hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users. Flaming usually occurs in the social context of a discussion board,
If you must copy and pasts my old posts at least read them before you post.
OH YEAH I FORGOT READING SOMEONES INFO IS SOMETHING YOU DON'T DO WELL.... IT'S LIKE PULLING THE TRIGGER B4 YOU LOAD THE GUN.... If your going to shoot off your mouth in here .... AT LEAST USE YOUR OWN WORDS FOR A CHANGE!
HE WITHOUT SIN LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14457
nalin...ruined another thread here...

Gold Member

Post Number: 9022
Doreen: You are in the wrong thread.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1342
hey nalin... if you're going to post anything with my name attached to it...I think that gives me the right to be in this thread. After all it was you who put me in here in the first place..

Gold Member

I will not b...

Post Number: 2061
Nalin,
i am getting used to these bashing threads,but one thing that i really don't understand is where does Doreen fit in this puzzle,because i don't see anything posted by her before she got bashed,just curious,maybe i am ignorant

Gold Member

Post Number: 9024
Afrikan: In reply to your query.
Doreen exposed LK In Nov-Dec. Doreen has been a poster here for a long time.

Post Number: 663 Post Number: 664 of Doreen
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/399254.html

Also see:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/410166.html
Post Number: 788 of Doreen

There is a lot about LK aka all_kinds_of_names that you do not know. You have to look at the posts of 2004 and 2005 and even 2006 to see how slimy LK is.
Typically, it starts with "I am fed up, I am going routine"; then the cronies (mostly LK's own different names), chirp in singing the great LK's praise. They also post a few simple queries and LK replies and they thank LK and everybody (i.e. mostly LK's own nicks) joins in a chorus to bring the great LK back.

Gold Member

I will not b...

Post Number: 2063
Nalin maybe i missed something but she has not mentioned your name in the 2 threads you posted

Gold Member

Post Number: 9035
Afrikan: I have not bashed Doreen. I simply quoted her posts which exposed LK. They tell the world vividly what LK is and that I agreed with the posts.

She did not like it that I re-posted them verbatim.

I don't think you can even remotely call this as "bashing her"

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1346
Nalin's failed attempts lately to make LK look and sound bad are my old posts geared towards LK. That's why I am being brought into this.
Nalin don't you have a brain in that swelled head of yours? Can't you think for yourself and come up with words of your own to say and post. Must you always use me to fight your battles. Your proving nothing by this.
Sorry i take that back... You are proving to me that you are incapable of thinking and fighting for yourself.
How can you possibly think you can help anyone in this forum when you can't even think yourself? I am really beginning to think all you are capable of doing is copy and paste other peoples info. Just like LK and many others have said many times before. That is the only thing you've proved to all of us!

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 461
DJ , i barrow this:

DJ
Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada Post Number: 354

Posted on Sunday, September 24, 2006 - 10:42 pm: --------------------------------------------------

Nalin Nyda yada yada yada.... what ever your name is .... or what eer yu are HE/SHE... STFU!!!I dont like your attitude nore do i like your dislike for LK... like LK said b4 " Nalin..I don't like U...so Fukck off!"
If you can get to do so and don't come in here and act like a Brat!!!! if you have answers to question here .. then answer them ... But all you have is QUESTIONS ... why is that? .... is it because your don't know the answers yourself?.... i say again STFU!!!!! oh and feel free to pick on my typos I dont give a rats A@S!!!!

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1347
Nalin those posts were written out of anger by me.. I have no proof that what i wrote in them were true and for you to reinforce them by simply quoting me... that still doesn't make it right. LK and I have since apologized to one an other. and for you to use me against him .. well I am at alose for words. why are you doing this to me? You're not hurting LK your hurting me . I have always tried to defend you out of respect. Please respect my wishes and stop this NOW.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9036
Dorren: You said "Can't you think for yourself and come up with words of your own to say and post."
My posts are evidence whether or not I can think for myself and say things properly. When one is looking for collaborating evidence or confirmation of one's own conclusion, it is best to find as reliable and as confirmable post as possible. I did just that.
As seen above, you have, for no reason, been abusive to me in the past. I can't recall doing that to you and the fact that I quoted you was not to belittle you but to show to the world that you, who knows LK so well, had come up with conclusions similar to mine.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1348
tooter i am still sticking to what i wrote way back when is it because you don't know the answers yourself oh and i might add that at that time I din't know Nalin . Shortly after that post i started to RESECT HIM... up ontill this weekend.
BTW since when did this argument between LK and Nilan become all about ME and MY POST. Leave my post and name out of this . ALL OF YOU!!

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1349
sorry I meant respect him and I will quote myself oh and feel free to pick on my typos I don't give a rats @SS!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9038
The Moving Finger Writes;

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all your Tears wash out a Word of it

-------- Omar Khayyam

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 462
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/272540.html#POST868949

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1350
As seen above, you have, for no reason, been abusive to me in the past Nalin again think for a minute .. I have defended you for many months and got ridiculed /harrssed many time by other members here for doing so out of respect for you! .. I stuck my neck out for you and you can not deny this. Everyone has read me do this for you many times.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9040
The above URL posted by Tooter indicates that I was civil to Doreen and Doreen was abusive to me.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1351
if you all must insist on posting my old posts then i highly suggest you start by going as far back to 2005 not 2006 like my nick says .. this is my second registered nick here. i register only to DEFEND LK. B4 that I was a reader of this forum for 2 years prier to registering so in total i have been around for almost 5 years. . Nalin you wouldn't know about those posts because it was way b4 you got here. the same goes for tooter and most of the people in here now. people have always tried to "stick it" to LK what make you think your the only one that will succeed? If as you put it I quoted you was not to belittle you but to show to the world that you, who knows LK so well, had come up with conclusions similar to mine. where do you get off even quoting me and trying to make it sound like you come up with conclusions similar to mine? LMAO I tried to get rid of LK YES at the time BUT DID I SUCSEED?

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1352
my abuse towards you nalin was short lived. why not mention that? Or are you only interested in the negative side of things to score points here? You care far to much about what other members think of you. I for one don't give a rats @SS what anyone thinks of me. Further more like I have mentioned in the past... I say what I want.... How I want... to whom ever I want.. IF I feel it necessary to do so defending myself. ITS NOT FOR YOU TO DO SO USING MY WORDS TO DEFEND YOURSELF!

Silver Member
Username: Newbiehater

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 242
Nalin....You missed your shift at the kwiki mart yesterday.
One more time and I'll have your visa revoked!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9054
I do not have a visa on my passport. The last Vias I had was to go into China and thta was over 10 years ago. Have anew Passport since then.
You have a forged passport and that will put you in jail.

Silver Member
Username: Pjk

Post Number: 109
LOL LOL LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Deptrai_cachon

Post Number: 44
Guys you all been great help in this forum...and all the newbies including myself are glad to have to have you guys in here.. so please stop fighting !! peace out !! thanks

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1855
Good post LK.

Nalin quickly turned it into...

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us