IS VIEWSAT V2000 LITE WORKING!!

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 134
is this receiver working or not!!

Bronze Member
Username: Cable

Post Number: 40
yes pannu it dose working with new fix.. all the viewsat is up and running like a rabbit so fast .. lolz hahaha

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4437
good question...Viewsat platinum and Extreme both are...I don't think the Viewsat Lite uses different bins than the Platinum, since its the same box without a reader...but I never really paid attention much to the mew "Lite", so I can say 100% that U can use the platinum files..but 95% sure U can, but somebody who has one should confirm it..

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 172
The lites workin fune with platinum bin

Gold Member

Post Number: 4440
Thanks Grim...I was NOT sure 100% contrary to my post and the "can" -cannot say" typo error..

BTW...thanks for the help at dsscommunity too..

Silver Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 191
Dear Pannu

when asking a question.. use the question mark as shown below:

?

ie.; Can I have a cup of water?
instead of.; Can I have a cup of water!

Thanks
Vini

Silver Member
Username: Bhund

Post Number: 101
nice one vinnie but like the rednecks say,"this aint grammer class bi8tch

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 557
To the extent that lack of grammer causes people to misunderstand or not understand at all, there is need for sticking as much as possible to grammer. However, one should anticipate and allow for non-English speaking persons to make mistakes.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4453
IF U are ALL going to be so petty and technical now, lets start with using the correct word...Grammar, not Grammer...so practice what U preach!...and yes my posts have many typo and grammatical errors, so shoot me!

This is a DSS forums, it sure as hell is NOT an English class!

Silver Member

Post Number: 175
some times im not the best help but i try to help when i can and thanks again for all the help youve givin me over the years LK

Silver Member

Post Number: 561
Hear all: If you want to get LK's attention, criticise his post or make a mistake where he posts and he will listen.

LK: You had good comments about the Neusat at one time, then not so good. Considering that this receiver had a fix even before the Viewsat, what is your honest technical opinion and recommendation and pitfalls? A detailed reply would be helpful to all.
Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
this is not so detailed but anything connected to the net can lead to ip tracking and getting busted

Silver Member

Post Number: 177
sorry i was thinking of the Neosat

Gold Member

Post Number: 4455
Nalin..I don't like U...so Fukck off!

Silver Member

Post Number: 565
I am surprised that the great LK cannot answer a question. Grammatically, you should say
"I will not answer because I do not like the questioner"
or you could say,
"I will not answer because I do not like the question"
or you could say,
"I will not answer because I do not know the answer to your question".
However, I know the above three alternatives do not apply. I was asking about the receiver that requires an Internet connection, and it is important to many. I am not sure whether ii is called Neusat or Neosat, but I think you know which one I mean.
Thanks in advance.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4458
Again azzhole...Fukck OFF

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 353
Is this a class room for A@Sholes, because if it is i wouldn't want to say much more about "typos" everyone.... GROW UP and get with the topic at hand please !
I still love ya LK :-)typos or not!

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 315
DJ still back, man at war,now go and make me some dinner ..LOL.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 567
The question remains unanswered. LK knows that he made a type error on the same issue in another thread. I am sure he will reconsider and answer it soon. My question was prompted by this post yesterday at dssrookies site.

"9/12/06--> Working Temp Fix: Neosat iPro 1000 (w/ Internet Key Sharing - IKS) [internet conn. req.]"

There are others in this forum who are also more knowledgeable than me and can answer without having to resort to profanity.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 354
Nalin Nyda yada yada yada.... what ever your name is .... or what eer yu are HE/SHE... STFU!!!I dont like your attitude nore do i like your dislike for LK... like LK said b4 " Nalin..I don't like U...so Fukck off!"
If you can get to do so and don't come in here and act like a Brat!!!! if you have answers to question here .. then answer them ... But all you have is QUESTIONS ... why is that? .... is it because your don't know the answers yourself?.... i say again STFU!!!!! oh and feel free to pick on my typos I dont give a rats A@S!!!!

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 355
oops typos ..... If you can get help else where ... fell free to do so ...

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 356
Nalin Nyda
Silver Member

Post Number: 563
Posted on Sunday, September 24, 2006 - 08:31 pm:

-------------------------------------------------BTW Nyada .....this is what you wrote TYPOS AND ALL dumb A@s >>>>> What do you think of ((((Newsat)))? Does it surpass Viewsat/Sonicview and are there any negative points?
A detailed answer would be greatly appreciate by many coming to this forum.
Thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4464
Nalin...I have come to the conclusion that U are one really mixed up/confused/arrogant/ self righteous/sarcastic/ CREATURE..(he/she/it nick and writing whining style of a chick or a fagg guy) who I will IGNORE forever now..U have NO clue what even U are saying, nevermind what others are posting!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4465
BTW Nalin...U made the typo..NOT me!

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 357
YOU GO LK ..... YOU gotta love that MAN ( LK ) I know i do... LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 4466
Nalin...and I don't beleive it was a typo error on your part...I think it was just plain and simple IGNORANCE on your part...and U didn't realize that there were 2 different receivers...Neosat (internet sharing..IKS) and Neusat (typical cardless receiver)...so U just called it "Newsat!....then tried to accuse ME of a typo!...U are sick!

Bronze Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 33
ooppss
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/259745.html#MT

Silver Member

Post Number: 572
The following is the civilised way to handle typos:
This is as it happened in another thread.

LK wrote 'and neusat...and sonicview'
And somebody nicely corrected his post
'LK means Neosat (internet connection stb).'

If you people showed similar courtesy to people instead of pouncing upon them, there would be more good advice here, and I mean from people like LK, who have a lot to offer. This forum should be for people to ask questions and get answers. Some people ask the most stupid questions and some ask more reasonable questions.
LK is entitled to his opinion about me. I am not going to be drawn in a profanity warfare with him or anybody else. When there is a post, it reflects the person's personality and character besides portraying his/her knowledge.

DJ: To fill you on the background, in August, I had read two slightly conflicting statements from LK about Neosat. I can't quite remember whether it was a change of position after further testing or what. Then I saw a post yesterday at dssrookies site, which mentioned this receiver as working. I just wanted his or other people's current opinion about this receiver.
What you have proved so far is that you want to treat this site as a personal territory to do what you like, and I do not think that the organisers of this site intended it that way. That is why it is open to all people to ask and answer.
If LK does not want to answer a question, it is his prerogative. I do know how to go to other forums and ask this question, and I do know that there exist on other forums equally knowledgeable (equal to LK) who have better understanding of what a question is all about and do want to answer properly.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4468
again Nalin..I dislike U...U are an azzhole..so STFU and never address me again..Can your pea brain absorb that much info?....or do U need a NEON sign?

BTW...from reading many various posts here , I can see that many share the same opinion of U as I do!...maybe U should get the hint and "hit the bricks"... and u started all this crap when U tried to belittle PRFRMNJ, and then me...now u continue to belittle everyone to make yourself feel important...well guess what, U ain't shi*t !

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 359
like is said b4 ... yada yada yada >>>> why not lighten up and just make friends here ...insted of questioning our lack of understanding.

"What you have proved so far is that you want to treat this site as a personal territory to do what you like, and I do not think that the organisers of this site intended it that way."...
News flash yada... at least i made friends here not enemies like yourself.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4469
and BTW...somebody else CANNOT fix my post...I cannot even Fix my own post after its posted!

Bronze Member
Username: S_dot

Philadelphia, PA United States

Post Number: 30
my english not so good. should i post not?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us