Spoting a TROLL ...STALKER ETC....

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 663
Eroto-manic stalker: This stalker believes that the victim is in love with them. The erotomaniac reinterprets what their victim says and does to support the delusion, and is convinced that the imagined romance will eventually become a permanent union.
Flaming: is the hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users. Flaming usually occurs in the social context of a discussion board, Internet Relay Chat (IRC) or even through e-mail. An Internet user typically generates a flame response to other posts or users posting on a site, and is usually not constructive, does not clarify a discussion, and does not persuade others. Sometimes, flamers attempt to assert their authority, or establish a position of superiority over other users. Other times, a flamer is simply an individual who believes he or she carries the only valid opinion. This leads him or her to personally attack those who disagree. Occasionally, flamers wish to upset and offend other members of the forum, in which case they are (TROLLS). Most often however, flames are angry or insulting messages transmitted by people who have strong feelings about a subject.

Thick or Sad - Trolls: are usually sad, lonely folk, with few social skills; they rarely make what most people would consider intelligent conversation. However, they frequently have an obsession with their IQ and feel the need to tell everyone.
I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.
Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.
For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response.
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line community such as an on-line discussion forum with the intention of }}BAITING users into an argumentative response.

On Internet forums, baiting is sometimes used in attempts to empty forums or reduce a forum's usage. This type of baiting is usually done to make the atmosphere of a forum appear unpleasant or to make forum owners, moderators and long-time users look foolish. A person using this kind of baiting may post comments to elicit rude responses from prominent members of a forum, thus making the responding member or members appear as trolls or flamers to bystanders. As a result, forum users in general may become disgusted and leave the forum.

Silver Member

Post Number: 664
The Internet Troll Personality Disorder is characterized by attention-seeking and disruptive behavior in anonymous, delocalized places of socializing. It is indicated by the following traits:

A tendency to make the most useful, interesting comments.
Draws the attention of users toward them.
The ability to create ideas that flow from person to person nonstop until they have made everyone spend their time in the troll's valuable communique.
Such a brilliant command of social engineering, that the troll can trick others into fighting amongst themselves on the internet endlessly. (i.e. crossposting to two opposing usenet groups, tricking them into starting a flame war, then sitting back and watching the fun)
Thinks he or she has Higher intelligence
High degree of social skills Uses multiple usernames as sock puppets (the more the better)
Establishes dominance in a community

Silver Member

Post Number: 665
now as i was reading all this info i found on line and I thought to myself "NOW who do i know that matches these descriptions"? Well heck i match some but NOT all.
I recall a post made by LK around Xmas last year .. I had stopped posting in here because of rude offensive comments from LK and other members (this may still be in the achieves) anyway LK new that i was not coming back to this forum at the time but used another member ( MINNROCKS) to send me a message to wish me a merry xmas (SWEET?... YES) but in realality LK was BAITING me. He knew that i would get told by Minrocks (a friend on my msn messenger) and i would come back in here to say thank you etc...
NOW within the past week LK has done it once again .... posting crap about me knowing full well that someone from here would informed me of his actions (baited once again)one of many time i might add..
As for the post above you read them and tell me WHO IS A TROLL >>>STALKER>>> A FORUM INTERNET BAITER!!!!!
I am sorry to the ADMINS here and NEWBIES not to mention FORUM MEMBERS that have been here for awhile But I really have to say this about LK... Its scarry to think him and I chatted as "friends" on my msn also and to find out he is a TROLLING STALKER BAITING FREAK really doesnt say much for him now does it . read most of his posts .. all he does is make himself look smart by posting other peoples info ( over and over ) tries to get everyone to "respect him" .. Brags about his military life etc... puts mostly everyone down (newbies and or older members) .. always HAS to be right... the list goes on and on .. well i said my peace and am going to let you all judge for yourselves.
LK this could have been prevented had you not accused me of stuff while i was gone from this forum again you wont back off and leave me outta you delusional thoughts one like >>>i could even want you in my life .. BIN THERE DONE THAT MOVIED ON i highly suggest you to the same.!!!! And GET HELP!!!

Silver Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 117
Seriously, you need to put this behind you and get over it. You look/sound/type like a raging lunatic.

You've been on here for a few days now, openly fighting with someone on the internet (!!!!!) spreading personal information about yourself and others and you don't even seem to care or notice. It's embarrassing, and you are making yourself into a joke.

WE DON'T NEED TO BE EXPOSED TO THIS SH!T. PLEASE STOP AND TAKE THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Silver Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 167
I on the other hand have found this to be quite interesting. I also don't see where she has or is embarrassing herself. If anyone needs to bow down in shame and feel embarrassed it's little old lady LK.

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
If you read the archives here. LK has befriended many and then burnt them after he has used them up. There is a pattern going back over three years of him doing this.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 165
You also find Banti/satgrl refreshing. LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
True

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
"I also don't see where she has or is embarrassing"
She's a grown woman (allegedly) acting like a high school girl who's broken up with a boyfriend.

Silver Member

Post Number: 666
let me inlighten you on some history LK STARTED IT . How would you deal with this if it your lk accusssed of crashing the forum and or sending him viruses etc... Would you sit back and not say anything? He has gotten away with alot of sh!t here and its about time someone tell this forum the truth about MR LK. STALKER FORUM TROLL. LOSER
I was minding my own bussness staying away from here and then i get told by satscanner Lk is posting sh!t about once again .. He cant shut up about me and move on he always has to bring me into his twisted thoughts and try to embaress me in the forum. Sh!t i lost count on how many times hes done this But this is the last time i am saving all the treads (IN NOT PAD) incase they get deleted and sending them to a site i found all about reporting a suspected stalker or internet troll. go on google and type in 'internet stalker or troll' in there you'll find sites to report people like LK.

Silver Member

Post Number: 667
oh and you think this is all a teenage joke.. try again....!! people in here also think lk is a pedifile .. i havent gotten any proof of that (YET) but if he is then he really needs to be reported. should i sit back and let someone attack some poor inocent child .. read the archieves if the threads are still there he has befriended young boys in here b4. AS A MOTHER i want my children to be safe from creeps SO i am a very untrusting person and feel its my responsiblity to report him . SUE ME

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
She's a grown woman (allegedly) acting like a high school girl who's broken up with a boyfriend.

She is sharing her side and the history of the whole ordeal. Arguing here case just like any other prosecutor would do.

The school girl gang on here are those like Ryerson and zulu for they have the High School crush.

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 740
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
"She is sharing her side and the history of the whole ordeal."
In a electronic forum???!!!!??? This isn't the place for her sharing her history or her side of things. Talk about electronics.

"Arguing here case just like any other prosecutor who do."
She's no prosecutor. That's just a very poor example.

She has since said "...sending them to a site i found all about reporting a suspected stalker or internet troll."
GOOD!!! That's about the only thing you've done right. So now that you have, stop dragging this on. Or are you doing it because you like the attention?????

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
Man! she has put up with a lot of crapola from little old lady lk. Just like a lot of others on here like the spanish user and the middle eastern users or any other free speaking memeber. She isn't doing any thing LK hasn't done 10 fold before. At least unlike lk she is keeping it to one or two threads.

Silver Member

Post Number: 668
see its this way i wouldnt be here right now had it not been for Lk posting about me again The attentions its being isnt towards me but by LK ..dont you read? I am being stalked and baited by an interent troll here. your damn right i am going to bring this to people attention. i'm glad its me and not some poor kid. SEE after 3 years of Lks harassment towards me is enought .. and the "high school crush" so you call it was over a year and a half ago .. so you tell me WHY LK brings me (my name) into the forum. i would rather stay away from here... HE IS SICK .. just wait till you piss him off then you'll learn like the rest of us just how twisted his mind works.
and after i send these web links to the sites i mentioned this forum will get SHUT DOWN for suporting a person like LK... HOWS THAT FOR CRASHING THE FORUM LK ? you did this all on your own with your big mouth. i am taking away your play ground buddy. you have a long standing history in this forum the archives prove it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
Dr.; Whatever, enjoy your train wreck.

Doreen; They're laughing at you, not with you.

Bronze Member
Username: The_messenger

Post Number: 34
ARE WE THERE YET?

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 803
sorry made a left when i should off made a right.lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 670
https://www.ecoustics.com/bbs/forumterms.htm

Bronze Member
Username: Andika

Post Number: 58
hey all.. well doreen is absolutely right.. about a month ago i needed help setting up my sat and dishes and from the very first post i made he started bashing me nd telling me to go read websites its obvious i didnt when i spent one full week reading other websits before posting and he just kept on going we mad eit to 91 posts and he wa spissed cuz people we're helping me and he was trying to make thme not help me and doreen and one other guy which i cant seem to remember his name now but thank you very much. they helped me trust me since then i havent even made on post on this website cause if i did i know that stupid will come again and start and if he was infront of my face god forbid what i would do to him cause all i did was ask a simple question and he started bad mouthing me from the start.. so LK is just someone wasting his time cuz hes bored at home while im sure he doesnt have fta of his own cuz then he would know it aint so easy to figure things out on your own when ur a newbie and everyone here will agree with me because at one point or the other everyone was a newbie and LK stealing other ppl's post thats just another thing.. i can go on and on but i ownt wast your time\.. just thought id give u my input,.,

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 806
"Forum" means a chat area, message board, bulletin board (bbs), or e-mail function offered as part of any eCoustics.com Site.

If you participate in any Forum within an eCoustics.com site,
you MUST NOT:

defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;

make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;

advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;

post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;

post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;

advertise or sell to, or solicit others;

use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;

post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or

post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.

It is our policy to respect the privacy of all customers. We will not monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of a customer's e-mail unless (a) you authorize us to do so, (b) we must do so in order to resolve technical problems on any eCoustics.com Site; or (c) unless required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) comply with the law or comply with legal process served on us; (2) protect and defend our rights or property; or (3) act in an emergency to protect the safety of our customers or the public. Customers shall remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.

We reserve the right to remove or edit content from any Forum at any time and for any reason.

By uploading materials to any Forum or submitting any materials to us, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such materials expressly granted) us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and display, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. In addition, you warrant that all so-called "moral rights" in those materials have been waived.

When participating in a Forum, never assume that people are who the say they are, know what they say they know, or are affiliated with whom they say they are affiliated with in any chat room, message board, or other user generated content area. Information obtained in a Forum may not be reliable, and it is not a good idea to trade or make any investment decisions based solely or largely on information you cannot confirm. We cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of any information, and shall not be responsible for any trading, purchase, or investment decisions made based on such information. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that eCoustics.com assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.

eCoustics.com is not responsible for, and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of, any opinion, advice, statement, recommendation or other information included in any message posted in the Forum. Any reliance by you on any such opinion, advice, statement, recommendation or other information in the Forum shall be at your sole risk.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1519
LMAO at all this... all u are doing Doreen is causing trouble. U are the instigator here... LK hasnt even posted in this... yet u continue.How old are u anyway. Normal people dont act this way.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
What kind of trouble would you say Mrs. Doreen is causing? This is a Public Forum and the people that use this forum have a right to know.
Like they say here, if you don't like it then don't read it. I haven't see where Mrs. Doreen told you when and what to post.I think
Mrs. Doreen and Dr. just want to let people that haven't been here that long to know the
truth about you friend LK.

What ever happen to his friends Mr. Bill, Ryerson, PRFRMNJ, NBN, SatScanner?

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
They all here under different names, follow the look mommy I can make pretty pictures with my MSpaint. Trail :-)

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1530
they are still here. OK, if Doreen can post all this crap about LK, y cant he post anything back?? He did post back and she went to admin with VERY HEAVY (yet useless) threats to them if they didnt ban him. Even if everything she says is true about LK... so what. This is how children work out their problems, not "grown ups". I am ALL FOR PUBLIC FORUMS!!! I am a HUGE advocate of free speech and think it should expand further. But doreen wants to bash LK on a personal level, yet if he says anything back she cries to admin. LOL. I just call it like i see it. I am not friends with LK. I dont know him. I think it is childish of those who try to bash him for his lack of empathy for those who will not even TRY to help themselves or the stupid. Thats LK, if u dont like it... dont read it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
Where is all that etched in stone.

Where is this rule book you seem be using to pass on judgement on how one should argue/debate in public.

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
There are no rules. It's win at all cost !

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Dr you are saying they are still here,ok here are my picks
SatScanner= john smith

Ryerson = Maple Leaf

zulu could also be Ryerson.
Knows nothing about FTA just like Ryerson.
Only cartoons and C/P.

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
Ryerson is using more then one like normal. Because when he gets lost in his fantasy world and trys to spread his gayness he usally uses more then one account. To give the impression of "storm troopers"

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 742
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
Funny how one name is here then it's gone then another name appears and knows what thread to goto right away to respond.

interesting

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Yes Dr I have notice that.

BTW the cartoon above your head,what is
that all about? I think lulu could very well be Ryerson.Why don't we ask Maple Leaf?

Username: Ftaexplorer

Post Number: 7
Upload
And who is Dr.DSS and King Arthur ?

LOOK ,THERE GOES SAT !

Post Number: 8
I think their the same person.

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
Think all you want Butthead

I'm Lone Wolf McCabe

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
john smith I guess I was wrong saying that you were SatScanner you G.I. poster
above does have your name on it.

Then if I am wrong, can you explain this?
On the Satellite Thread, your post #1 you show this picture of these 3 Qs sucking each other off and saying your friend LK is one of them.man oh man what goes here?

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
Diversion

Post Number: 10
Dr DSS
Silver Member

Post Number: 196
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 08:53 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Funny how one name is here then it's gone then another name appears and knows what thread to goto right away to respond.

interesting

-----------------------------------
Well explain you two ? Dr.dss and King Arthur .

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
I can spot the troll. who else can ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
Duh!

Should be really easy for you ! Step away from the mirror and I bet the big bad troll shall vanish just like magic.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Upload

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 809
holy shhiit,it has hit the fan.lmao.and i thought this was a satillite forum.

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 334
umm am i in the right site!! u people are insane ..there is no point of arguing with someone in fourms ull get nothing from it, i mean u dont even know them...so people GET OVER IT!!!! MOVE ON>!!!!!!..

Silver Member

Post Number: 208
Well in Johns world it's a place to post his little troll pictures.

He knows nothing about sat's he is a TROLL and has the never to make claims others are duh! Not rocket science to figure that one out. God old mighty come to a sat forum and post nothing about sat's who does that but a troll.

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 335
get over it people!!...this is a sat site like the oldfart LK said...go to a chat room if ur so desperate to argue!!

Gold Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 1046
wtf??? How does my name come up in here??

Gold Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 1047
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us