Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through September 17, 2007LK100
Archive through September 10, 2007Jeremy100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Bronze Member
Username: Sam5002

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 28
I am having a problem with FLU converted to 2700.
everything was ok until I wrote 213 bin.
Now all I can see is a b-75 moving from left to right. Please.. LK, Nalin,AV,abby help me.
Is my receiver is dead or repairable?

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 256
Your box may be ok. Maybe you tried to load the wrong bin. What's the full name of the bin you tried to load?

Bronze Member

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 29
The name of the bin I tried to load is jvvh_211_pwTd.bin
The wrong bin I loaded to the receiver was X-87BL_070912_B75_213_api.bin

Username: Tombrown199

Post Number: 2
Thank you NN & LK you both are help full , i wish all of us only helping each other and keep this site friendly , peaceful any more detail how to have it back
dan ong

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 257
sam try to flash the jvvh_211_pwTd.bin or the jvvh_213_Td bin onto you box. Since you have a rolling b-7-5 rolling across your display due to trying to load the wrong bin, do this:

Turn off your box. Use BL loader 1.4 and get your bin ready to load and click write bin FIRST and THEN turn ON you box within the next few seconds.

It should take the bin.

Bronze Member

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 30
Abby, I tried it but NO LUCK ...Is there any other option?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12052
nalin...U are the ONLY "alleged" male/man on the planet that I have ever heard call another man such as myself, a "sex perrvert"...."alleged" men just don't say that to other men/males,...ALL other REAL men here will testify to that...

U are a hoax, a liar, not to be trusted, and deceitful here about your gender...so its fair to presume , that U have been deceitful here about everything, especially who U really are, your position here, and most importantly what your intentions are here...

Bronze Member
Username: Packet_storm

Post Number: 92
Well we all know that you are a
gAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy "sex perrvert".

You and your little butt pirates have a endless supply of gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay seeeeeeeex pictures that you get off on spearding around on this forum site.

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 258
sam, anything else I could suggest (and there are a couple of desperate things) would be something I've not tried myself and could possibly kill your box. Since you have the b-7-5 scrolling across the display, there is still hope and no need to try anything desperate.

Let's wait for some better suggestions from the experts - if they can hear you above all this bickering and the infighting that's going on all around us.

Bronze Member

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 31
Thank for your support Abby, really appreciate it.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3773
Sam: You loaded a clone killer BIN of BL and that was a bad and a sad mistake, for which (I beleive) the punishment should only be wasted time and not a total kill.
Therefore, I beleive you do not need a Jtag . (I am sure LK will intervene here and try to vomit old C/Ps)
Load BIN 205 - the jvvh version - That was the first BIN identified with the conversion. It must load. Alternatively do the full Flu to 2700 conversion.
Then do an examination of your receiver regarding its user setup.
Then load 211 or 213 jvvh version whichever is the latest.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3783
Sam: You could also try the full-jtag version of 294T BIN for Pansat 2500 clones and then start all over again to conversion to 2700

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12057
sam...If U have B75 scrolling across the screen...then just flash the boot 60 file and return it back to a 2500...then upload the 294T bin...here's all the files U need..

[link removed]

enjoy

Gold Member

Post Number: 3786
Good post LK. Late by 6 minutes. Stop chasing me. Your monopoly is over - so says the European court.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12060
STFU lesbo...and NOT late....I never recommended sam do a Jtag, like U did...thats the last thing I would ever do...my recommendations are completely opposite of yours...

I would NOT have a newbie do a Jtag as U recommend...U can't even do a jtag , nevermind sam...theres absolutely no need for it!...he has a simple solution to his problem..

Nalin ...again U post bad info!...his receiver is NOT dead now, but will be if he follows your poor advice...

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 803
dan ong,

If you have NO power on your receiver, then it looks like you've fried your receiver, friend. Yes, now you have to do JTag, which will take around 15 - 20 minutes. Now, JTAG is the only easy way you can bring your receiver back up and running. And from now, read my instructions file atleast three time before you start the conversion. And, for any JTAG help, please try asking LK, Abby, or Nalin. Good luck, buddy!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12063
Is this flip flopping or what...LMAO

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 3773
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2007 - 04:13 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sam: You loaded a clone killer BIN of BL and that was a bad and a sad mistake, for which (I beleive) the punishment should only be wasted time and not a total kill.
Therefore, I beleive you do not need a Jtag . (I am sure LK will intervene here and try to vomit old C/Ps)
Load BIN 205 - the jvvh version - That was the first BIN identified with the conversion. It must load. Alternatively do the full Flu to 2700 conversion.
Then do an examination of your receiver regarding its user setup.
Then load 211 or 213 jvvh version whichever is the latest.

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 3783
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2007 - 05:06 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sam: You could also try the full-jtag version of 294T BIN for Pansat 2500 clones and then start all over again to conversion to 2700

Silver Member

Post Number: 805
lol .... flip flopping .... hehehehe

Gold Member

Post Number: 3788
LK: You have total lost your faculty to read and understand. You are telling me.
"I never recommended sam do a Jtag, like U did."
Then you goahead and print my post which clearly indicates I did NOT recommend Jtag. This is what I said and you know it very well.
"Therefore, I beleive you do not need a Jtag "

You do not even know that there exists a full jtag version of the serial BINs made by Chancy. They are jtagless Bins to be used instead of jtag and they over ride the boot - that is the same boot that you wanted the guy to use separately.
This is what my post said 6 minutes before yours.

"You could also try the full-jtag version of 294T BIN for Pansat 2500 clones "

You are an idiot who does not read, who does not know the BINs of Pansat 2500 clones and just want to interrupt and try to discredit me.
GET OUT OF THIS THREAD ABOUT WHICH YOU UNDERSTAND VERY LITTLE
I suppose, now you will send your crony , Mr. Bill to ruin this thread. Do that. I know you want to say a little here and make people come to your site for more.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12074
Chancysand provides a Jtag file with all his bins clone 2500 bins...thats what "full jtag 294T" is....U idiot!...its NOT a conversion bin!

Are U that stupid...obviously U don't have a receiver nor do U read his files...

"USE AT OWN RISK...Jtag file included"

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12075
For example...

chancysand
The Master of Clones

ALL Pansat 2500 CLONES - v288T - 07-01-18

Moded for Hughes / Tivo ir codes. Good for ALL !
Enjoy !

WARNING: Use all files at your own risk.

X-85BL_070118_288T_db_api(N).zip (370.8 KB, 65 views)
X-85BL_070119_288T_db_api(N)-Full Jtag.zip (407.9 KB, 32 views)

Nalin...U really don't know ANYTHING about FTA...and U claim U test and use a 2500 clone...I don't thinks so!...U are a MOLE here!....U have NEVER even seen a FTA receiver in your life!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3790
LK: I said you are confused not me.
The fellow converted a Pansat 2500 clone to 2700. Then on the 2700 he put a genuine BL BIN meant for Pansat 2700. His receiver was almost killed but not quite. I recognised it and suggested that he should use a Pansat 2500 clone BIN which Chancy had intended as a full load of 2500. Then start all over again with the conversion.
So the obvious thing to do if a clone killer of 2700 gets into the converted receiver, is to restore the receiver to its original shape which in this peculiar set up meant the use of Chancy's full load.
If you are not careful, you will be history. I am NOT looking for your blood, but I can tell you very clearly that you have made so many enemies here for not reason that they will expose you and kick you with derision.

I have often advised you that you are a paranoid psychotic and the only reason I have not spoken up against you with the admin is that I am concerned that you will get a total nervous breakdown, if you are suspended.
You have already given sufficient reason why you should be suspended.
So calm down and go and take your pills.
Remember I told you that you need Citalopram or you might even need Lithium to get proper medical control of your illness.
Now go to sleep without taking that extra pint.

Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 7
the sound and the fury...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3792
Maple Leaf: Look at some of the old posts. In almost every thread at almost any time
you will find LK
abusing people,
ridiculing people
interfering with posters
always being the know all
very often using profanity
often suggesting perrvert sex
and even advocating paedophilic activity.

The fact is that a lot of people who were more furious than me have left because of this paranoid psychotic.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12077
nalin said ..

"Therefore, I beleive you do not need a Jtag "

You do not even know that there exists a full jtag version of the serial BINs made by Chancy. They are jtagless Bins to be used instead of jtag and they over ride the boot - that is the same boot that you wanted the guy to use separately.
This is what my post said 6 minutes before yours.

You are an idiot who does not read, who does not know the BINs of Pansat 2500 clones"

NOW NALIN...U KNOW U ARE THE IDIOT HERE AGAIN!...U'VE BEEN EXPOSED AGAIN...AND AGAIN U STILL MAKE EXCUSES AND DENIALS OF YOUR BOGUS WRONGFUL POSTS....LMAO

BUY A RECEIVER , USE IT AND TRY IT, BEFORE U DECIDE TO GIVE SOMEBODY ADVIVE...U OBVIOUSLY HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN A FTA RECEIVER...U ARE JUST A MOLE HERE...NOW U WILL TOTALLY DISRUPT THESE FORUMS USING ALIASES TO THROW OFF ATTENTION YO YOU AND YOUR BOGUS INFO AND YOUR FTA IGNORANCE...

Bronze Member

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 32
Finally, I made it my b-75 flashing receiver working like a charm.I had to try(turning on /off) more than 15 times to make it work.
This is what I did as per our pro advice team
Abby,LK,Nalin & AV you guys are great. Using BL 1.4 and wrote 211 pwtd bin. Finally it worked.
Now, I am running 213 GC autoroll and it's cool.

Again, I am very thankful to your team work Abby,LK,Nalin, AV for your great support...
Never give up!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 810
No Problem ... and thanks for the feedback .... you only need bin 213 if you're running GlobeCast ... u know this, right?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12080
sam...its a good thing u didn't follow nalin's advice and do the jtag as she suggested...

ROTFLMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 813
yeah ... that sounds stupid ... i mean .... those JTAG bins by chancy are to be used when you have to JTAg your box ... am I right or NOT?

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 260
Well done sam. It takes patience and perseverance and you had both - in loads.

Happy testing.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12082
thats correct AV...they are Jtag files ONLY, nothing else..definitel;y NOT conversion bins..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3794
AV: They are serial BINs for a full load - that is all they are. I have used those BINs on Pansat clones If you have a Pansat clone, you can use them exactly like you upload the smaller BIN that most people use. You have to turn on the receiver simultaneously with clicking the mouse.
Yes They are not conversion BINs. They are BINs that keep the 2500 clones as 2500 clones. When you have a bad problem with a converted (2500 to 2700 or FLU to 2700) it is easy enough to restore the converted receiver back to 2500 clone using a 294T Full version i.e. the bigger of the two that came out with 292T onwards. Then you go through the whole conversion process again as described by jvvh.
LK never admits a mistake and will keep on holding on to her story without ever testing anything. Basically she is a liar.

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 261
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-2500-files-font-b/2500-2700- via-jtag-jvvh-version-by-arizmendi-155244.html

Post Number: 3
Thank you AV ,LK, Nalin , may i have some detail or which file or cabble i should bring back my machine
thank you all.

Bronze Member

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 33
jvvh_213_td.bin is good for FLU converted to 2700.
This file can auto roll BEV,DISH & GLOBECAST.

Silver Member

Post Number: 815
dan ong,

You have to buy a JTAG cable, which costs around $20.00 here in Canada. Try to find some computer hardware store and most of them do sell those cables.

Post Number: 4
Thank you AV ,may be this weekend i go to look for that JTAG cable, then i need to watch some fights (ufc)
you all have good day!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12104
dan...I myself would use the $20 towards a new Sonicview 4000 with USB stick for $159...your receiver is a dinosaur, and no telling how long 2700 support will be around from jvvh or even pansat, since this conversion..

Silver Member

Post Number: 816
... lol ... yeah that's also a good decision

Post Number: 5
Oh yea , that would be smarter ideal, Thank you Lk , AV , i live in brampton any suggest where is nearest dealer i can get that .
Thank you all

Silver Member

Post Number: 820
dan ong,

I live in Toronto and there's a computer hardware store few blocks away from my house. Do you know that Pearson International Airport? There's one small plaza near Airport Road where you'll see some indian shops. There's one Satellite FTA Dealer who sells all types of FTA receivers. I think they also sell some serial cables for FTA receivers. Or, you can try FutureShop, eBay, BestBuy, or some other computer hardware store. If you're willing to purchase it online via Visa or Credit Card, then the best place where you can look for JTAG cable is www.ebay.ca or www.tigersdirect.com. TigersDirect sells all types of computer parts, cables, serials and accessories.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12137
dan...to buy a receiver online, I suggest either..

[link removed]

Silver Member

Post Number: 825
Alright, lets keep this thread up people because a lot of newbies wanna know how to convert their FLU to a Pansat 2700. Anyway, as of September 21, 2007, all converted FLUs are working fine.

Bronze Member
Username: La_estrella

Post Number: 14
Thanks AV that's I wanted to know, I just recovered a FLU clone for a friend and installed jwh_213 is working fine.

Regards

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 279
LOL. AV you seem to have gotten everybody to convert their 2500 to 2700. Suddenly all's quiet and nobody seems to have any problems.

Silver Member

Post Number: 827
Yeah ... lol .... Everyone's happy ... therefore I'm happy ..... cheers to YOU and LK also

Gold Member

Post Number: 3833
Can anybody make a statement similar to AV's on FLU in respect of

Pansat 2500 to 2700 conversions, and
Pansat 2500 clones to 2700 conversions?

Silver Member

Post Number: 838
Yep, Nalin! I'm working on it and then I need one person to test my instructions file.

Silver Member

Post Number: 840
Nalin, thread posted! Checkout the new Pansat 2500 - Pansat 2700 Conversion thread: https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/390559.html

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12193
They use the same files...no need for new instructions etc...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3846
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-pantec-files-font-b/2500-to- 2700-jvvh-208-via-serial-port-150482.html

2500 to 2700 jvvh 208 via SERIAL PORT

Thats right via serial port, instructions included!
Just follow the instructions using your 2500 data cable and this will convert without using a jtag.I've loaded 3 so far and autoroll within minutes after setting everything up and doing sat scans.
Everything you need is here.Also has local channel renumbering.

"USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!"
Attached Files
TOOLS.zip (972.8 KB)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12198
what a waste of good human air and broadband...that post is posted here already 100 times...as is this SIMPLE conversion procedure..this raghead never ceases to amaze me...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3850
LK: Did you NOT learn about bandwidth? Your crazy friends post pictures and you do not say anything against that. Each picture costs Ecoustics 10 to 20 times more space and bandwidth.

GO AND LEARN ABOUT BANDWIDTHS AND MEMORY REQUIREMENTS BEFORE MAKING STUPID COMMENTS.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12205
nalin (joker) ...have U no shame and embarasment?...

U have already TOTALLY made a fool of yourself in this thread above!...U proved U don't own a receiver or know anything about DSS or FTA, never mind bandwidth...U really are a JOKER!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3861
LK: This is not a joke. You were told, educated, instructed in no uncertain terms that one lousy picture of your friends takes up 10-20 times the space and bandwidth than a long text post. When stubborn people refuse to understand they are to be reeducated then if they still persist because of refusal to learn, they are to be kicked.

GO AND LEARN ABOUT BANDWIDTHS AND MEMORY REQUIREMENTS BEFORE MAKING STUPID COMMENTS.

Silver Member

Post Number: 856
yo ... this is a satellite tv forum .... why do you care about bandwidth cost ???? ..... they're making money from ads and that's how they pay for their bandwidth ....

Gold Member

Post Number: 3863
LK There is your answer to bandwidt, very nicely put.

Silver Member

Post Number: 859
Nalin ....

LK is talking about bandwidth because he's saying that you make double posts .... putting pics and big pics .... doesn't effect the bandwidth ..... bandwidth is based on how much tarffic a website gets ..... so if you u r posting big and LONG posts .... it doesn't effect the bandwidth space ..... so u r right on ur side and LK is right on his side .... making double posts or triple posts doesn't do anything to the bandwidth but it messes up the forum ..... it's annoying, too...... plus .... the more posts there are .... the slower the thread will run

Gold Member

Post Number: 3864
AV: A 2K text is 2K text, and takes a particular amount of space and a particular amount of time to download when a person is reading it.
A picture of 20K is 20K and takes 10 times the space and 10 times the time to download to view.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12215
funny...she loves to argue ...and with everybody...lmao...loves to hear herself talk too...and nobody cares...hehehe..

Bronze Member
Username: Yfcrurka

Post Number: 15
AV,
I just downloaded new bin 211 on my recently converted FLU. Now all my channels gone, do i have to re-scan all stellites or there's another way to get channels back?
Many thanks,

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12239
Parn...yes u have to rescan the channels after uploading conversion jvvh bins...and set the default key...its all in the insructions with the files...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Thanks LK,
So i can't use channel list loader or any thing?

Silver Member

Post Number: 864
Yep .... Parm .... you have to re-scan your sats after you load any conversion jvvh bins ..... thanks LK for responding. ....

Silver Member

Post Number: 867
So, ..... all FLUs have been converted to Pansat 2700????

Bronze Member

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 41
Does anyone knows there is any GC autoroll file for FLU<>2700 receiver.213_jvvh_td.bin

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12337
NOPE...posted here 100x, GC is down now...wait for a new bin...

Silver Member
Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 126
where can i get channel master from?????????????

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12344
channel master..

http://www.sharpc.com/forums/

its much easier to do scans...unless U are going to make your own channel lists for your own favorite sats and channels, and then use channel master..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12345
channel master..

http://www.sharpc.com/forums/

its much easier to do scans...unless U are going to make your own channel lists for your own favorite sats and channels, and then use channel master..not saying channel master is difficult, but its not necessary in order to watch TV..

Post Number: 6
Hi members . how are you ? my friend just help me to JTAG my pansat 2500 then load the bin 213 for my receiver , when i manual put the key in , the only thing work is DN ,but the BEV still WAIT FOR PICTURE even i turn off Autoroll on both DN ,BEV please give me some ideal ,Thank you in advance

I check up the system information is
X_87BL API:75-2.13_EUbX boot over:75 12.sep.2007
is this the right bin for my FLU, please help

Bronze Member
Username: Hicham

Post Number: 67
dan ong
you are ok, the only thing work is DN ,but BEV is down. me too i lost all my BEV channels

Bronze Member
Username: Kimo74

Post Number: 51
Hello all

what is wrong with BEV. Are we waiting for a new file or just new keys ??

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12484
Bev is fine...and has been, except a slight prob on a few CW receivers...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
hello all again
i have converted my receiver to pansat 2700, and it was working great. I don't have BEV channles now. What is latest bin i should have in my reciver. I checked FTAlove web site, and i found 2 bins for pansat 270 and i am not sure if this is safe for my receiver or not. There is X-87BL_070912_B75_213_api.zip GC AR FIX, and Pansat 2700 Sept-11-07 bin 211. which one should i have ??.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12502
Neither are good for CONVERTED 2500 , clone or FLU....U MUST use "jvvh" NAMED bins...like either jvvh 211 or jvvh 213 now...

U will see BOTH here...remove the * in the link..
http://www.dsscommunity.co*m/forums/viewforum.php?f=34

Gold Member

Post Number: 3921
Kamal: How are you?
The main site where the jvvh BINs are posted are:

http://www.totalfta.com and
http://www.dsstester*com

However, almost all sites carry these BINs.

Post Number: 8
my FLU is working good now , good luck to you all !

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
hey Nalin long time.
i got the file, and the box is working now thanks alllllllllll

Gold Member

Post Number: 3927
jvvh 215 BIN for converted receivers.

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-ultra-files-font-b/flu-2500- to-2700-jvvh215-10-01-07-testers-only-159363.html

FLU/2500 to 2700 jvvh215 10/01/07 (TESTERS ONLY)

FOR TESTERS ONLY, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

I tested the jvvh215 A/R on all and D/N
Thanks to jvvh for the bin file

I use the 2700 to 2500 loader on top of the 213 bin no problem

set key default

I added all loaders, 2700 to 2500, BL1.4, and Fortecstar stb 4.0

DO NOT DO FACTORY RESET
JVVH215.zip (968.2 KB)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12548
Three people have had their receivers die with this jvvh 215 bin...and NOTHING is said about its OK for GC....even jvvh himself doesn't say its SAFE, and may have a killer bug...

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/img-src-images-pansat-png-border-0-b-font-color- 0000ee-pansat-font-discussion-b/new-jvvh-release-215-bug-159437.html#post1000654

Silver Member

Post Number: 876
Thanks LK for the warning ..... so, this BIN is NOT safe???

Bronze Member
Username: Psychmonster

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 84
jvvh found an unknown bomb activated by the autoroll in the first version of 215...here is the newest version as of 5pm chicago time ..just loaded it and it works fine...this one is good and bugfree

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-fo...rt-159460.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 3929
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-ultra-files-font-b/flu-2500- to-2700-jvvh215-10-01-07-testers-only-159460.html

Bug fix for 2.15 2500 convert

Fix for the prev 215 release--there was a bug that did not defeat a bomb.

Sorry did not catch it--it is initiated by a key roll, so if your box has not had a key update just load this bin and you will be OK. If you have had a key update then your boot code is overwitten and if your box is still running then load a boot, if box is not running then it is jtag time.
Attached Files
jvvh_215_pTd_1.ZIP (420.2 KB)

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 85
Nalin Nyda your a freekin parrot...just want to say stuff that was already stated...u are not the first, u are a scavenger sucking up other peps posts and trying to look knowledgeable ..I just posted this and you suck it up as new info...go back to eating crackers Polly !!

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 86
Upload

Nalin is kind of a parrot / vulture morph that feeds on other peoples posts

Username: Ninos

Post Number: 6
I have FLU, I downloaded b75-m.bin to convert it to Pansat 2700, the download was succesful but i had night rider, what should i do

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 87
ps...thanks to Nalin posting the flawed 215 bin without testing it ...many peps fried their units and did not wait for the refreshed codes from jvvh just a couple hours later..she , it , that, him, should drink the wine before it recommends it to others !!!

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 88
nino...just go to totalfta or or scan the posts on satellite tv in this forum ..there are 10's of posts here and everywhere on this or just wait for Nalin to copy and paste someone else's post as if its her/his own...do a little leg work, the answers my friend, are blowin in the wind...if only u would check a little harder

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1141
nino

dont use b75-m all u get is night rider .
this is what you should do .

UPDATER 1,4,0,0
a: j27_205_1
b: jvvh_213_1

and you will be ok . each time you wana download turn off the receiver and turn on whe u just see the light coming hit download . otherwaise you will have a fail downloas.

it's easy if u fallow the 2 steps/

once u finish . go and hit factory setting so u can get all the sats. and setdefault key enjoy.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12555
Nalin is NOT a tester...which she has admitted here many times....I don't think she even owns a FTA receiver....she has KILLED many receivers over the past year....and will continue to do so...all she does is copy/paste from others....and often provide bogus info..

she ONLY reads and sees what she wants to and doesn't THOROUGHLY do any research.., cause next to the file she linked above, there was another thread that I linked, WARNING people NOT to use this 215 bin that she initially copied/pasted and linked...

Bronze Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 68
Samething happens to me also. After downloading boot file B-75 I too get endless night rider.
B 75 not rooling across the panel and so unable to download the jvvh file. Pl help

thank you, but where i can find j27_205_, can you please send me a link,

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12560
V and nino...remove the * in the link..

[link removed]

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 89
cartier1
...when u hit factory settings as u told poor nino above, u wipe out all downloads...u cannot continue from there, u have to reload bin...DUHHHH...Nino...
this is for genuine 2500a
Instructions provided by AV!

September 22, 2007

Pansat 2500 - Pansat 2700 Converting Procedure

First, here's a list of things that you need:

- RS 232 female-female Straight Cable
- A Pansat 2500 remote control

Instructions/Procedure:

- Please turn OFF your receiver and disconnect it from the satellite & the TV cable
- Connect your receiver to your computer using RS 232 female-female Straight Cable
- Now open the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0
- Now, please select the "BIN" option on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0
- Now please select the correct "COM" port on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.
- Now, please click the "Select Bin" button on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0
- Now, please look for the "j27_205_1.bin" file and click on it
- Now, please turn ON your receiver and as soon as you see the first "dash light" on your receiver's front panel, click the "Write Bin" button on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0
- Now, please wait and let the bin download process complete
- When it's done, your receiver will REBOOT automatically and soon you'll see B 7 5 flashes back and forth on your receiver's front panel
- Now, please close the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0 window
- Please turn OFF your receiver
- Now re-open the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0
- Now, please select the "BIN" option on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0
- Now please select the correct "COM" port on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.
- Now, please click the "Select Bin" button on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0
- Now, please look for the "jvvh_215 file and click on it
- Now, please turn ON your receiver and as soon as you see the first "dash light" on your receiver's front panel, click the "Write Bin" button on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0
- Now, please wait and let the bin download process complete
- When it's done, your receiver will REBOOT automatically and soon you'll see B 7 5 flashes back and forth on your receiver's front panel
- That flashing B 7 5 will stop and freeze on number 5 for 30 seconds
- After 30 seconds or so, your receiver will automatically boot (It'll turn ON automatically, after 30 seconds)
- Now, please turn your receiver OFF and disconnect it from your computer
- Finally, please connect the satellite and the TV cable to your receiver
- That's It, you're done! Now, you have a Pansat 2700 Clone
- Finally, download the latest bin to your receiver (Read my Bin Loading Intructions file for help)

Note: After you finish with the above steps, you have to re-scan your satellite(s). After you're done with that, you have to enter the latest keys (Dishnetwork or BellExpressVu). Here's what you need to do after you re-scan your satellite(s):

- Go to MENU
- Then, go to Parental Control
- Then, go to Second Pin and enter 0000
- Then, go to Set Default Key
- Then, go to Nagravision 2 to enter the latest Dishnetwork or BellExpressVu keys

you will find latest files at many sites..just google jvvh bin or j27_205_1.bin...if u are really stumped...email me..I will send a personal link to you

*** Attention Nalin...notice how I credited the author of this post that I borrowed...learn or keep getting burned

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 90
another obscure but killer site for all that is not edited about the latest bins for 2500-2700 conversion and is frequntly addressed by jvvh himself
http://www.hashh*u.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=384

take out the * and search

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12563
I recommend u all stay away from that site...they have serious issues , legal problems , and definitely being monitored..

Silver Member

Post Number: 877
Yes, people! STAY away from HASSHU and use DSSTESTER files at your own risk because some FREAKS are posting killer files there. I recommend DssCommunity, DssRookie, TotalFTA, Future-FTA, and Al7bar for your FTA files and guides.

Post Number: 8
thanks guys for your help, it works now

Gold Member

Post Number: 1142
psycho :-) i said factory setting i did not say fatory bin .once u finish . go and hit factory setting so u can get all the sats. and setdefault key enjoy.)

u never loose a download of bin if u hit factory setting . what you loose is the setting . he has to configure his setting and scan.

the reason from my experience is when i downloaded that bin i only can see 3 sat 110/119/91

so i did factory setting it brought all the sat back .
i did it just today .

nino do it and you will be ok

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 91
I only recommended Hashhu because jvvh posts latest updates there also...remember even as Nalin posts bogus regurgitated bins stolen from other posters, even she/it should get the reminder that all posts regarding this conversion at at your own risk and if researched properly will give good results

Gold Member

Post Number: 1143
nino come back and tell us what u did.:-) and see how many sat you have posted in your bin .

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 92
cartier1
was talking about factory reset...my mistake if I understood u

Gold Member

Post Number: 1145
no prob psycho we all misunderstood sometimes others,

Gold Member

Post Number: 3934
psychmonster: You are as psychologically deranged if not more than your boss LK.
Get this clearly though your deranged head. I DID NOT create the jvvh BIN - he, i.e jvvh, created it and he i.e, jvvh posted it for everybody to use, and he, i.e jvvh retracted with the following words
Sorry did not catch it--it is initiated by a key roll,
So if you want to take your venom out at anybody go and do it to jvvh, not me.
AND PSYCH - GO AND TAKE YOUR PILLS.

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 93
Nalin...u are the idiot who in her/it/ that/him zeal who wants to be first poster of some new bin, and posted a killer bin without testing it ...u are the idiot...jvvh was wrong in posting a bin that was not fully tested, but u cannot compound that by posting stuff untested..and Cartier1 ...the factory setting erases all privious bins...use that function at the eginning of the process , not the end like u stated

Gold Member

Post Number: 1149
c/p

and Cartier1 ...the factory setting erases all privious bins...use that function at the eginning of the process , not the end like u stated

psychomonster are you for real.

u got to learn my friend you know what factory setting ??????// has nothing to do with factory bin.

factory setting just configuration that came from the factory without actualy touching the actual bin injected. when u download factory bin that erase everything .

do some homework bro

Gold Member

Post Number: 1150
WHEN U DO FACTORY SETTING YOU HAVE TO START THE CONFIGUARATION FROM ZERO . ENGLISH---ANTHENNA SETUP .. LNB/S SWITCHS ECT.

BUT YOU ALWAYS KEEP WHATEVER BIN YOU INJECTED.

WHEN YOU FACTORY BIN INJECTION THAT'S WHERE U GET TO BOX TO HIS FACTORY STATE.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO psychmonster
WEAK UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Gold Member

Post Number: 3937
Your name makes it clear what you are.
You are a psycho and a monster, who cannot understand the workings of FTA software writers. So go and find somebody else to abuse, or go and worship LK - that is what you are fit for.

You do not even know that Factory setting does NOT erase the just loaded BIN - you stupid monster! And you have the nerve to come and criticise me. Cartier even corrected you and you still did not understand.

One can and often does do factory setting to start the process of rescanning. The only thing Cartier might not have explained clearly is that you will have to do User setup of time, date etc before scanning.
And Cartier said it correctly to do set default key to let the autoroll work and load the fresh keys.
All you psychos forget to take your pills and then come here to bash regular helpers.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12567
Nalin...U're very sick...U have NO remorse , shame, or guilt for killing hundreds of receivers here today...

U again have lost ALL credibility again here!....EVERYBODY knows that U are a NON tester and useless....

BTW...this was NOT a Pansat subject or issue..and it is U who is trying to change the subject, because U have no shame and are too stupid to see your own SERIOUS mistakes here!...U are too vain, to even apologize to the people here that U mislead and harmed...Your ego is your own concern here..

Silver Member

Post Number: 881
Nalin ... no fight, but all of are trying to say that whenever you post any new bin link or info ... make sure U try it first .... i made this similar mistake last year and i apologized for that mistake .... so from now on .... only post info that you've verified or tested .....

Gold Member

Post Number: 3942
LK: This IS a Pansat issue. I will quote you from your previous admonishments to others
"Are you blind? ...Can't your read/" This thread is about converting one type of Pansat to another. It is about converting another receiver to Pansat 2700.

You are the one who is so psychologically deranged that you do not see the obvious reference to Pansat. For your own convenience you are now pretending to know Pansats. You have not tested this BIN, nor have you tested a Flu or converted it or anything.
So go somewhere else, and stop harrassing me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3943
AV: Please stay out of this.

LK is psychologically deranged and has to be reminded often about it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12569
nalin...U retard...This bin could be used by many receivers...NOT only Pansat!

Pansat 2500
Fortec Lifetime Ultra (FLU)
Quantum 3000
Quantum 3500
Panset 2500
Pantec
Lavasat 3200
Megasat yt 6688
Vortex 7700
Eaglestar 2500
Pansat 3000
ACE 2500

YES THOSE ARE ALL THE RECEIVERS THAT YOU DESTROYED YESTERDAY!..This was NOT ONLY a Pansat issue, you fricking stupid bitcch!...and U still accept NO blame, nor will apologize to those that now must either Jtag or buy a new receiver....because of your wrongful postings again!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3950
LK: You are the retard. This BIN is used by all above receivers when they have converted to Pansat 2700
So don't mislead other people.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12589
Like I stated its NOT ONLY a Pansat issue...and anybody with half a brain can see!...U KILLED MANY receivers (above) with your posting!...the conversion doesn't change which receiver it actually is...so don't U try and muddle the TRUTH!...U HAVE BEEN BUSTED!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3958
LK: You are the retard. This BIN is used by all above receivers when they have converted to Pansat 2700.
It is an issue about Pansat 2700 BIN
So don't mislead other people.

Bronze Member

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 44
My FLU to 2700 receiver currently running with jvvh_213_td.bin. GC didn't autoroll last time, so, I manually entered GC keys and it is working ok.
My question is, there is a new jvvh_215_ bin out there. Is it safe to update my FLU to 2700 receiver with this new bin?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
hi there
i lost the BEV PPV channels on my converted receiver ( i have Fotec ultra receiver which i converted to pansat 2700) It has jvv 213 Bin. The rest of channels are working fine. Any answer ???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
Nobody is giving the correct solution for my problem. My problem is I am unable to download my FUL with the B 75 boot file to convert it to Pansat 2700.I am getting continuous knight rider dashing across the panel and not turning or displaying B75 enabling me to load the jvvh flash file. Tried with Fortec star v4.0 loader and and BL 1.4.0 0. I have followed the conversion instructions of AV and Janetgirl also. Some body pl solve this problem. I am desperate. My several attempts failed.

Surely there will be some body to help me. AV for your urgent attetion please. Thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1167
viswaa i assume u have pansat2500.
so simple if u just fallow this :

dont use b75-m all u get is night rider .
this is what you should do .

UPDATER 1,4,0,0
a: j27_205_1 -----this will give u the b75 boot .
b: jvvh_213_1 ------this is the autoroll bin

and you will be ok . each time you wana download turn off the receiver and turn on when u just see the light coming hit download . otherwise you will have a fail downloads.

it's easy if u fallow the 2 steps/

very imporatnt :

once u finish . go and hit factory setting so u can get all the sats. and setdefault key enjoy.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
Thanks cartier1

My receiver is Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra and not pansat 2500. Will it be ok to download the j27_205_1 on my FUL. No damage or fry the receiver. Your reply is very much awaited please.
Thanks again

Bronze Member

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 45
My FLU to 2700 receiver currently running with jvvh_213_td.bin. GC didn't autoroll last time, so, I manually entered GC keys and it is working ok.
My question is, there is a new jvvh_215_ bin out there. Is it safe to update my FLU to 2700 receiver with this new bin?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1168
viswaa just use fortec loader . no prob

Silver Member

Post Number: 884
Viswaa,

You're getting knight rider lights, right? Now, first we have to solve that problem and to do that, you have to use the BlackDeath Repair Kit for Fortec STAR Lifetime Ultra receivers. This kit with important files will fix the knight rider lights and you'll have working Fortec STAR Lifetime Ultra receiver. Then, you have to use the FlU - Pansat 2700 conversion kit which will convert your receiver to a Pansat 2700. Now, Janetgirl's instructions are NOT clear because I used them and I got the same knight rider lights problem. So, this time, use my instructions because they ae very clear and make sure you read that instructions file atleast 3 times before you start the conversion.

Bronze Member
Username: Espn3

Post Number: 90
Viswaa Dure, I converted FLU to pansat 2700 and I can tell you to use ONLY files that start with jvvh_****.
DO NOT USE jvvh_215_pTd.bin, I hear jvvh_215_pTd_1.bin is OK but I'm not 100% sure.
jvvh_213_Td.bin is PERFECT for me: has DN A/R and GC works with keys entered manually.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12627
that bin will KILL your receiver....pay attention to DETAILS!

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 16
Ignorance SHINES

There is a big difference between word "KILL" and corrupts. None of the bin's to date "kill" a box they for the most part corrupt the boot code causing you to jtag the stb.

The leachtv'ers should take note.

If you are not comfortable with using a Jtag then buy a up to date STB with current coder support.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12634
THERE IS NO RECRVER IN THE WORLD THAT CANNOT BE KILLED...BUT THERE ARE "SOME " THAT CAN BE JTAGGED", AND SOME THAT CANNOT BE!...FUUUUUCK OFF DR S...CAUSE U AIN'T NO DR!...AND NOW U'RE SPAMMING BUYING PRE-UPLOADED RECEIVERS WITH SOFTWARE SUPPORT, WHICH ARE NO GOOD UNTIL A "KEY" CHANGE...SO QUIT LEADING UP TO YOUR SPAM....AZZHOLE!

BTE...FYI..."KILLED" IS MEANT = NO POWER AND NOT NORMAL!...AND NOT A SIMPLE FIX! ..JTAG OR NOT!...SO DON'T PLAY WITH WORDS WITH ME!...GO SUCK ANOTHER RAGHEADS DIK!...AND TRY YOUR PLAY ON WORDS WITH THEM IGNORANT PEOPLE...

Bronze Member

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 46
LK, which new bin you are recommending for FLU converted to 2700? Is it jvvh_215_ptd_1.bin?

Silver Member

Post Number: 885
Sam,

I think bin 213 is working fine with autoroll, but jvvh has released a new update bin (bin 215) which is working good, too. First, there was a problem with bin 215, but then it was solved so make sure you download the correct bin.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12638
sam....AV is absolutely right...213 is fine...

I myself would not use any other "new" bins...it appears jvvh is NOT as careful as he should be with new bins, as well known by his release of his original 215 bin....so since the 213 works well with DN and Bev, then use it...and whatever U do, don't listen to nalin aka DR DS...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1171
if i were you AV i would jot help sam . cuz he has no manners . he only adress LK . so sam if u do trust him stick with him . AV is trying to help you and u are ignoring him dammmmmmmmmm.
i know that is good to help and that;s why we are here . and we are here also to seek help from others . but some guys here are useless.

LK what r u cooking for dinner ? just dont cook what you cooked for the military and you were discharged

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
AV
My FUL receiver is working fine with 294T bin.Only problem is with conversion to Pansat 2700.Getting knight rider lights after downloading B75. So, have I got to use the Blacck Death Repair kit and JTAG to get rid of these knight ridder lights. Pl help. Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 886
Viswaa Dure,

You're saying that you're getting knight rider ligts, right? Now, this means that your FLU is NOT working fine. So, if you're getting those knight rider lights, then you HAVE to use the Black-Death repair kit for FLU to fix those lights. Then, you can convert your FLU to a Pansat 2700. I don't know where to find this Black-Death repair kit, but I'm sure DssCommunity and few other websites have that file. Try asking LK for this black-death repair kit for FLUs and I'm sure he'll find you one from DssCommunity.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12663
Black death repair kit is for DEAD receivers...his is NOT dead...just has nite rider lights,,,force an old boot bin upload...or just an old bin upload..be persistent

here's the 2500 and clones black death repair kit..
[link removed]

Pansat2500 and clones black death repair kit
v3.zip

Gold Member

Post Number: 1175
honestly lot of poeple in this site need to go and f*ucking readdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddreadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddreaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddreaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Bronze Member
Username: Darthhater

Pleasantville, Deep,Deep South USA

Post Number: 85
There all bin gobling spoonfeeder's

Silver Member

Post Number: 888
Oh okay ... my bad .... use factory bin .... viswaa dure

Username: Bambamd

Post Number: 1
I have a pansat 2700 clone, not a 2500 FLU 2700 conversion. I install the (Pansat-C 2700 213v1 Tivo) bin but I cannot get BEV to work, waiting for image goes to 20000%, any suggestion?

Silver Member

Post Number: 896
I think BEV or its autoroll was down, but now it's all working fine. Try loading the latest working bin for Pansat 2700 clone receivers.

Silver Member

Post Number: 897
FLU and Pansat 2500 Clone - Update

This small update is ONLY for FLUs and some other Pansat 2500 clones which haven't been converted to Pansat 2700 receivers. As of October 7, 2007, all FLUs are up with autoroll. There's NO NEW bin out, but if you use bin 293T, your autoroll feature should work again.

Username: Samyoung

Post Number: 1
Hello,

I had successfully upgraded my FLU to Pansat 2700 and installed pansat2700X-87BL_071009_B75_217_api. Then I did a factory reset by mistake. Now my receiver does not show anything when I turn it on, not even the B75 or the lines. Dead silent!!

Is there any way to revive it? ANY HELP is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 916
Sam Young,

Why did you downloaded pansat2700X-87BL_071009_B75_217_api bin file? This file is for Pansat 2700 receivers NOT for FLU - Pansat 2700 converted receivers. Converted FLUs use special modded bin by JVVH. I think you have to JTAG your receiver now.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Hi Everyone,
Any new bin for converted FLU to solve Autoroll problem?

Many thanks,

Silver Member

Post Number: 917
Yep, JVVH released bin 217 and dish n bev autoroll is working fine

Post Number: 2
Thank you AV for the reply.

Do you think I can reset my receiver by converting it back to 2500 (and then back to 2700)? Would that harm the receiver any further?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Many thanks AV

Silver Member

Post Number: 918
You're welcome, Parm Sandhu! :-)

Sam Young,

Well, you're NOT getting any light or number(s) on the front panel of your receiver, right? Now, this means your receiver is DEAD. You can solve this problem by JTAGGING only. So far, there's no bin that can fix a dead receiver.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12820
Converting the converted 2700 back to a 2500

http://www.ftaprosupport.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=15

Steps to Convert Back:

1.) With 2700 to 2500 Loader Converter.exe (included) load Boot60.bin (included) to box and do not touch box when done it will reboot to nightrider and this is ok.

2.) Now open Blacklist Updater v1.4.exe (included) and load X-85BL_070812_294T_api.bin (included)

3.) Let the box reboot on its own and it should show "ON" in the display window.

4.) Now hook back up tp TV and it should have defaulted you into the menu at English. Hit "OK" and then you are back to a 2500 again.

Post Number: 3
My receiver is not responding to any loader (not even for converting back to 2500). AV you're right, JTAGGING seems to be the only way.

I know this may not be the forum for this question, but is there a gain in replacing the FLU by a more recent receiver like the Viewsat Ultra (image quality, more functions, easier updates ...)?

Any hint where that topic is discussed would be highly appreciated.

Sam

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12823
sam...DEFINITELY upgrade to the VS Ultra...and U already listed many of the reasons...

more features
USB ready...no cables necessary to load files
better pic
faster channel changes
faster scans
faster autoroll
better EPG
great software support
easy to use
etc..

just don't buy a CLONE...so buy from reputable dealer like .. www.globalwholesalers.biz

Silver Member

Post Number: 924
Yep, Viewsats are rocking as well as SonicView receivers. I don't knwo about SonicViews, but Viewsats are one of the top receivers with good image and sound quality, easier and fastest updates. Ask LK, he knows a lot of SonicView receivers and he'll tell you why yo should SonicView.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us