Archive through September 10, 2007

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 677
Okay, I'm posting all the files that you will need to convert your Fortec STAR Lifetime Ultra to a Pansat 2700. Also, I'm posting my own procedure file, just in case if you need it.

Intructions File: [link removed]
Fortec STAR Loader: [link removed]
Boot File and Flash File: [link removed]

Please download all the 3 files and follow the intructions. You'll see the procedure I used and I'm sure you'll NOT have any problems, if you use my procedure. It's easy to understand, and I explained everything step-by-step.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2850
AV Excellent post!

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 316
After the conversion set default keys and it will AUTOROLL.

Don't forget to SET DEFAULT KEYS and A/R will work.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11345
From totalfta..

Fortec to 2700A NO Jtag required!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the loader you can use for the 2500-2700. Forget about using 2 different loaders or Jtagging this will do both the boot and bin writes. I attached the b75 boot file and 208 bin by jvvh with the Fortec uploader 4.0.
Use the same cable you always have used to do your reciever and it doesn't matter if your reciever is already converted to 2700 or still using the pansat 2500 bin it works the same way for both.

Open up boot file in loader and check off boot on loader and choose your correct model.
Turn reciever ON wait for it to fully boot up then click download.
When complete you will get b 7 5 rolling across reciever front panel leave reciever ON load the 208 bin in loader and change loader to flash and click download.
Wait for it to complete then b 7 5 will roll across screen twice it will hang on 5 for about 30 secs then turn ON.
Power off hook up to TV and sat cable,put in your antenna settings and scan your sats and thats it.

Thanks to jvvh!!

2 files included, aways read first!!!
EnJoy!

Tess

http://www.totalfta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65310

have fun

Username: Realtorkim

INDIANA United States

Post Number: 10

Thanks AV for the files and instructions for my
FLU.
Kimberly
}

Bronze Member
Username: Realtorkim

INDIANA United States

Post Number: 11

Thank-You also LK, both very helpful.
Respectfully,
Kimberly
}

Username: Teevee4me

Post Number: 1
I have a question about this. In the future what bin do we use after converting a FLU to 2700? Running on 208 now and working perfect. Will I use x87bl bins or does it have to be a clone safe bin?

Post Number: 2
Once converted can it ever be a FLU again?

Silver Member

Post Number: 681
RC,

Right now, I don't know which bins are we going to use for our converted receiver, but I think we'll be using Pansat 2700 CLONE bins. I'm NOT sure because some people are saying that we'll be using some special bins by jvvh. And yes, now there's a file that can you can use to convert your converted receiver back to FLU. But, it's still under testing. I don't think people will convert their receiver back to FLU because now, they have a much better FTA box.

Post Number: 4
Yes I saw the revert files, but whose testing them ? Us? After all they must be working or they wouldn't post them would they? Right? I sure hope so! I would not really want to revert unless conversion support went away.

Silver Member

Post Number: 682
There are some coders that are making those files and they are the ones that are testing them first. Coders like Chancysand, are working on those files because it's related to Pansat 2500 clones. Some people tried those files and few of them are having issues, so I don't think it's fully safe ... if you know that i mean? lol

Bronze Member
Username: Yfcrurka

Post Number: 14
AV,

After converting FLU TO Pansat 2700, is autorolling working or not?
Many thanks,

Silver Member

Post Number: 749
Parm Sandhu,

Yes, the autoroll is working fine! I converted my FLU to a Pansat 2700 1 week ago and it's still working fine. Also, the last time I entered the keys manually was last friday or saturday and look, the autoroll is rolling the keys fine. It's good if you keep your receiver always ON. So bascially, when you are finished watching TV, just simply power OFF your TV from remote and leave the receiver ON.

Username: Daniel_tx

Please help me what I did wrong. After loading file j27-205-1 to my pansat 2500a it reboots ifself and loading file 208 and give me a message WRITE FAILD (ER1) Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 751
Please RE-READ by giving intructions and DOUBLE check everything to make sure you're doing all right.

Bronze Member
Username: Sam5002

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 13
AV thanks for the info. Can anyone post the link for channel list, all my channel list are gone after conversion from FLU to 2700. I need DISH,BEV & GLOBECAST also mention which loader to download the channel list.

Silver Member

Post Number: 752
There aren't any updated channels lists for FLU or Pansat 2700. Try to re-scanning your satellite(s) because they've added some new channels.

try to re-loading files either one were not working. can not talk to reciever, same message WRITE FAILD (ER1).

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11552
U must use the straight DB 9 cable and select the correct comport for any 2500 or its clone such as a FLU, to work with any file...sounds like U never have uploaded any files before with this receiver and computer......

Bronze Member
Username: Trucker

Post Number: 70
"Daniel d' did you follow the instructions that came with the conversion kit?

Username: Modify_inc

Everything worked fine until I get to laoding the actual flash file, jvvh_208_1.bin. I can load the B75 boot, it bouces acroos the screen. I then close the laoder, and reopen as the directiosn say. I laod the jvvh_208_1.bin and bam everytime I get "File Error by JHD Sorry...Type file Inconnu...:-(". I go ahead and select download. It downloads the flash, gets to 100%, says successfull. Instead of B 7 5 bouncing across like directions say, I get a 1 or the left bar on the LCD and it just hangs there forever. I have tried the entire process over, and the same thing. Does everyone else get that error when they load the jvvh_208_1.bin in the loader? I downloaded from the link provided at the top, so file should be good.

This should be so simple, why me!!

Thanks,
Mike

Username: Ennio

MISSISSAUGACANADA

WILL THIS WORK FOR PANTEC 2500 ultra ?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11560
No...but it works well on Explorer's and Camaro's....and I just love that "Mike" gets a personal mesage from jvvh...so do I everytime, from George W, when I order a "hot dog"...

BTW,...can I sell U some "prime "swampland?

This site has turned into "NEWBIE AND RETARD CENTRAL??

Post Number: 3
thanks "888" yes I did follow instruction. First I loaded file j27-205 with straight 9 DB cable. after Completed loading file 205 and loading 208 but I gave me a message Write faild (ER1). It seems like load file 205 and no more communicaton after that.

Bronze Member
Username: Teddyv

Post Number: 51
hello,
Please can any one tell me autoroll file came for Pansat 2700a if came where can download.

Thanks

Bronze Member

Ny, Ny Usa

Now, my FLU has been converted to 2700.When i go to installation/antenna setup/ I can only see echo 110,119,nimiq 1/3 on left pane.I have my original channel list from FLU as *.bin file before conversion.
How can i write this channel list to my receiver using channel master? Is it safe to do so?

Bronze Member
Username: Laurad

Post Number: 21
Decided to give up on 2500a and convert it to 2700 looking for download. or is it the same as the one above for Fortec Star above
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 106
its the same file for the 2500 and its clones, if the fortec loader doesn't work use the BL 1.4 loader

Username: Nania

For the record, I have experienced the same thing as Daniel D. on the April 04 FLU. The native Pansat 2500-2700 fix loaded properly but the remote did not work (keys mapped incorrectly). Trying to load the native FLU files results in the errors indicated by Daniel D.

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 269
Ok. Don't jump on me just yet. Let me ask this first.
When you first convert your pansat 2500a clone receiver into the 2700 you use the
X-87BL_070904_B75_209_api
Right? Or is that the bin you put in once it's already converted?
If that is the one I use to convert it, what is the name of the bin I use?
I see two that my husband had downloaded. There is the
j27_205_1
jvvh_208_1

Which one do I use first?

Julie White
I first used the FLU to 2700 conversion files described above (j27_205_1 and jvvh_208_1). This effectively made my box a legit 2700 and as a consequence, the remote did not work. I tried to correct my error by downloading the b75_m_1.bin to enable the remote and that was when the box started being uncooperative. Currently, the box flashes b-75 continually. Even when it appears to load successfully the result is the same b-75 flashing quickly across the screen. No software that I have tried will change the boot kernel and no menus are available when connected to a tv.

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 273
My husband did a few boxes yesterday for his friends. And they are working perfectly, along with the remote. I cannot get in touch with my husband right now, and I need to get this box working right away. That's the only reason I'm asking. Otherwise, I'd wait on my hubby.

Silver Member
Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 118
im not feeling that everytime i put a new bin on there

just put jvvh 209 on there

my channels get deleted. then i have to reprogram it

is there anyway i can download a file without having to do that

Bronze Member
Username: Shadycove

Post Number: 87
julie,last night i did mine using the 205 first and then the jvvh 209...works great

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 159
Makaveli save a copy of your channel list on your comp using Channel Master. You can then just reload it whenever to need to and not have to rescan every thing every time.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
I have finally been able to use fortecstarter, and now it says complete then BURN.o What do I do
not happy with trying to change 2500a to 2700A

Username: Nick000000

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 8
Can I load Jvvh_209_pwt bin on to converted 2500a clone in to 2700
thx

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 161
Yes Nick K, that's what it's for.

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 9
I loaded 209 ontto converted 2500a clone
and for some reason it does not blind scan the vertical only the horisontal
can any one help plz
thx

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 165
Nick K, do a Factory Reset, reboot your box and try again.

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 10
thx for the tip Abby
It worked

Bronze Member
Username: Newmen

Montral, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 38
it work good, thx

Bronze Member

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 11
It keeps autorolling
what do i do?
thx

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 166
Nick K, set Default Key, exit and wait for it to roll. You're done.

Bronze Member

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 12
I did wait it went up to a 1000%
should i wait longer?
thx

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 167
Did you Set Default Keys?

Silver Member

Post Number: 771
Thanks, ABBY! It's good that you're updating and helping people. .... lol ... I posted the conversion kit .... but .... it's kinda hard to handle all the questions .... people like LK .... are experts ..... they can handle thousand of people at a time ... lol ... i am not like that .... also getting a lot emails from people .... they're asking for help .... anyways, thanks again because you're helping people inside this thread .... i mean, i started this thread and it's my job to handle all the newbies, but ... i'm kinda busy .... sorry ... but, I'll be helping others soon ....

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 168
I know. LOL.

But I got a lot of help from people like you / LK / Nalin... I'm just paying it forward.

Cheers.

Bronze Member

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 13
yes i did
Anyways i think something is wrong cuz it does not read the vetical for DN now ill juist reload the file and start fresh
thx for the help Abby

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 169
You're welcome. You're almost there so keep at it and don't lose heart. Good luck

Bronze Member

Montreal, QC Canada

In the list of sats whitch sat do i choose Nimiq1.3/ku or Nimiq 2/ku ?
that is for BEV
thx

Silver Member

Post Number: 773
Nick K,

If you wanna watch indian or some other international channels, then please point your satellite dish to Nimiq 2. But, if you wanna watch all the Canadian channels, then please point your satellite dish to Nimiq 1.

Bronze Member

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 15
My sat is pointed to Nimiq 1 exept i dont have Nimiq 1/ku in the list of sats when i do the antena setup i only have Nimiq 1.3/ku and Nimiq 2/ku
Any sugestions how to ad Nimiq 1 in to the list?
thx.

Silver Member

Post Number: 774
Well, I think that Nimiq 1.3 you have on your list is the same as Nimiq 1. Please try scanning that satellite (Nimiq 1.3) and see if you get all the Nimiq 1 channels.

Bronze Member

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 16
thx will do

Silver Member

Post Number: 775
Yes, I knwo that now there's a new bin for converted FLUs, which is bin 209. Look, that'll only fix that BEV's ECM problem and the autoroll for BEV. If you're a Dishnetwork user, please stay with bin 208 because it's working fine for Dishnetwork. Again, bin 209 by jvvh will only fix BEV issues and bugs.

Bronze Member

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 17
thx ABBY and AV everythig is working greate

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
ok where can i find this channel master abby

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 171
Google is your friend. Look for "Channel Master" or "SharpC".

Username: Hamid9272

Montreal, Quebec Canada

ok guys i need some help ..
i convert my pansat 2500 to 2700 but i wana restore my 2500 .. is it possible or i have to buy a new reciver ???

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 173
Why would you want to do that??? I'd never go back. If you had problems after attempting the conversion to 2700, someone here could maybe help you out. Anyway your box, your decision but I'd like to know why.

I hear it's easier to go back with some boxes and not so easy with others. You might even kill your box in the attempt because all boxes are not created equal.

If you must do this, you can get the files you need from dzzrookie(dot)com(zz=ss). Look in the Pansat 2500 files section. Free registration required.

Username: Hamid9272

Montreal, Quebec Canada

i dont want to do that but i have no choice because the new version doesnt work properly like my GLOBECAST DOESNT WORK ANYMORE

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 179
Maybe not with the jvvh_208 bin but have you tried the new jvvh_209 bin on your converted box? I don't watch GC so I wouldn't know about that but generally, whatever you can do with the 2500, you can do better with the converted box.

I suggest you ask people how to get your GC working on this converted box before you try the risky reversal.

Username: Reggiep

Ok problem if anyone can help, i convert my flu to a 2700 for the new jvvh_209 bin do i flash this becanuse another file comes with it in the folder called key_dn.bin and this is my first time downloading software on flu.
So far ive had success converting my flu to a pansat 2700, i was wondering to load the new bin jvvh 209 bin do i flash it if so what about the key_din.bin and thanx.

If anyone can just post some steps with the process above id really appreciate it thanx.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11777
GC Key Update Instructions:

1. You will have to convert your 2500 Pansat Clone Receiver to a 2700 Pansat first...then upload the jvvh_209_pwT bin....then you can enter your new Globecast key(s) manually.
2. Turn the Globecast Autoroll Feature OFF before entering the new key(s).
3. Make sure you have saved your work.
4. You will not be able to see the key(s) being entered but they are. So make sure you are entering the correct alphanumeric digits.
5. The correct button information is at the bottom of the key page in your receiver.

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 181
reggie I've been unable to find what that key_dn bin is for but nobody is using it. Flashing with the jvvh_209 bin is all you need to do.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11779
This file is to be used only with the serial port 2500-2700 conversion.

jvvh_209_pwT.ZIP (419.1 KB)

In this zip, jvvh has included a file called key_dn. Don't be confused, this is something new he is playing with for dumping ram. Just use the file called "jvvh_209_pwT"...

Post Number: 5
THANX LK BUT WHAT LOADER DO I USE? I CONVERTED MY FLU TO PANSAT2700 AND WHEN I TRY TO FLASH THE JVVH_209_PWT FILE IT WONT DOWNLOAD, IT SAYS CONNECTION FAILED. I WAS WONDERING IF I HAD TO USE ANOTHER DOWNLOAD SINCE MY FLU IS NOW A PANSAT2700 CLONE.

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
ok abby

now that i have it

what box type should i set it too

coming from a 2500 to a 2700

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 190
We're talking about the Channel Master, right? I'm assuming you want to download the channels you just scanned from your box onto your comp, right? Confirm what you want to do before we confuse each other.;)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11787
reggie...use the same loader U used when u did the conversion...and check the cable connections

Post Number: 6
Lk again buddy thanx for the response. I was using the forctecstarstb loader for the ultra when i converted it to a pansat2700. When i try to flash the jvvh 209 bin it says connection failed for whatever reason. I check the wiring i must of unplugged and plugged it back into the pc and receiver like 5 times and tightened it as much as i could and it still does that.
Because of this problem i thought maybe i needed a new loader because when i press flash on forctecstbloader an option comes up and it says for which receiver and lists a bunch of forctec recievers. I press forctec lifetime ultra i press ok and download and same problem, i really have no idea whats going on, maybe it is the wire but it worked for me earlier in the day.
And by the way anyone in here use SOPCAST for nfl football????

Silver Member
Username: Nbn

Post Number: 131
do you even need the 209 ? works fine with 208 unless you want the BEV

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
im making directly references to uploading a new bin

after i loaded 209 the channels was gone

but i went back to 208, and now i have all my channels

so the next time i might have to jump to 210 or something

what box should i click in the channel master

Bronze Member

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 18
Yesterday i loaded the 209 on to converted 2500a clone and till now it works beautifully
have all the channels on both BEV and DN
and both autorills work great
the onlyh problem i had was when i loaded it the first time the blind scan did not read verical
then i reloaded the bin and it worked
so far so good.

Post Number: 7
Yeah i was just lookin for the bev thats all man. Im not sure what the problem is and anyone in here use sopcast for nfl?

Bronze Member
Username: Koku99

Post Number: 27
If you are having diffuculty getting the right sat settings after coverting it to a 2700 do the following. Do a factory reset. I converted my fortec to a 2700 but when I went to setup I only had the 110 and 119 (121 was missing)and I could not find any quality on these signals. I did a factory reset and blind scanned the satellites and everthing works great. I even got 121 back. I was a little hesitatnt in coverting my fortec, but I am happy that I did it. It works great. I would recommended to others who may think of doing this.

Bronze Member

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 18
I have a FLU converted to 2700 receiver.
Which loader and latest bin to use to write onto my receiver?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11812
Fortec-2700 NO Jtag required at all!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok i found this at another site. heres the c&p

http://www.ftaprosupport.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1219&d=118780584 8

Here is the loader you can use for the 2500-2700. Forget about using 2 different loaders or Jtagging this will do both the boot and bin writes. I attached the b75 boot file and 208 bin by jvvh with the Fortec uploader 4.0.
Use the same cable you always have used to do your reciever and it doesn't matter if your reciever is already converted to 2700 or still using the pansat 2500 bin it works the same way for both.

Open up boot file in loader and check off boot on loader and choose your correct model.
When complete you will get b 7 5 rolling across reciever front panel leave reciever ON load the 208 bin in loader and change loader to flash and click download.
Wait for it to complete then b 7 5 will roll across screen twice it will hang on 5 for about 30 secs then turn ON.
Power off hook up to TV and sat cable,put in your antenna settings and scan your sats and thats it.

Attached Files
b75 boot and 208 bin.zip (428.0 KB)
FortecStarSTB.zip (328.4 KB)

Now just upload the jvvh 209 file and recheck your receiver settings...

2500 to 2700 jvvh-209 - serial port Bev Fix

http://www.ftaprosupport.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8542#post8542

2500 to 2700 jvvh-209 - serial port Bev Fix 9-5-07

In this zip he has included a file called key_dn. Don't be confused, this is something new he is playing with for dumping ram. Just use the file called "jvvh_209_pwT"

If you haven't done this conversion, you will have to download the tool files and follow their procedure here first before installing the latest fix:
http://www.ftaprosupport.com/forums/...ead.php?t=3812

Attached Files
jvvh_209_pwT.ZIP

Bronze Member
Username: Gastrognome

Post Number: 48
same loader you used to do the conversion and jvvh 209.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11813
Sorry bad link above...

Fortec-2700 NO Jtag required at all!!

ok i found this at another site. heres the c&p
http://www.ftaprosupport.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7677#post7677

Attached Files
b75 boot and 208 bin.zip (428.0 KB)
FortecStarSTB.zip (328.4 KB)

Now just upload the jvvh 209 file and recheck your receiver settings...

2500 to 2700 jvvh-209 - serial port Bev Fix

http://www.ftaprosupport.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8542#post8542

2500 to 2700 jvvh-209 - serial port Bev Fix 9-5-07

In this zip he has included a file called key_dn. Don't be confused, this is something new he is playing with for dumping ram. Just use the file called "jvvh_209_pwT"

If you haven't done this conversion, you will have to download the tool files and follow their procedure here first before installing the latest fix:
http://www.ftaprosupport.com/forums/...ead.php?t=3812

Attached Files
jvvh_209_pwT.ZIP

Bronze Member
Username: Espn3

Post Number: 48
Av, thanks for the message at the beginning of this thread. I converted my FLU to Pansat 2700
( I have jvvh_208_1.bin ).
I entered the DN and GC keys ( GC stays on 00 ), I uploaded the channels with gmaster. DN works.
GC still doesn't work ( except FTA ). Any ideea what I should do to get GC as I see lots of people have it after the conversion ? thanks.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11815
john...this is ridiculous...its posted many times here...

GC Key Update Instructions:

1. You will have to convert your 2500 Pansat Clone Receiver to a 2700 Pansat first...then upload the jvvh_209_pwT bin....then you can enter your new Globecast key(s) manually.
2. Turn the Globecast Autoroll Feature OFF before entering the new key(s).
3. Make sure you have saved your work.
4. You will not be able to see the key(s) being entered but they are. So make sure you are entering the correct alphanumeric digits.
5. The correct button information is at the bottom of the key page in your receiver.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
LK, thanks.
I'm sorry for the trouble with these questions but I have some things unclear.
AV stated that FLU is converted to Pansat 2700 by using b75_m.bin ( boot ) and jvvh_208-1.bin
( flash ). I've done it, have DN but no GC.
I followed AV's advice and I believe that I have a Pansat 2700 now.

Here is my problem.
You say that I should convert my 2500 Pansat Clone Receiver to a 2700 Pansat first.
I have no 2500 Pansat ( unless this name is used for FLUs ). What is 2500 Pansat ?

On my FLU converted to Pansat 2700 ( with jvvh_208_1.bin ) I can't upload the jvvh_209_pwT.bin. Should I do something else before ? thanks again.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
LK, I just noticed that reggie ( yesterday on this thread ) has the SAME IDENTICAL PROBLEM with what I'm describing in my previous message
( not beeing able to upload jvvh_209_pwT.bin on a FLU that has jvvh_208_1.bin ).

reggie, have you fixed the problem ? thanks.

Username: Jjkwik

Where can I find bin -- jvvh_209_pwT.bin...
Thanks in advance

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 199
Look at the first post on this thread by AV.

that's bin file (jvvh_208_1.bin)... you dummy!

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 200
Nice attitude. Good luck.

Bronze Member
Username: Chris7777

Post Number: 46
i dont recommend doing to to fortecs half of them wont take the file ..unless you have a jtag handy dont risk it ...multistars work great though no problems with any of the 20 ive converted so far

Silver Member

Post Number: 779
Hey, friends!

Look, the instructions I've posted above are only for those people who wanna convert their FLU to a Pansat 2700. Those files will convert your FLU to a Pansat 2700 and your Dishnetwork and BEV should work. But, there was a BEV ECM, so now ONLY BEV users need bin 209 by jvvh. Dishnetwork is still working with that (208 by jvvh). Globecast users will have some problems, so ... checkout what's LK is posting.

k, I've loaded the jvvh_208 bin a couple of days ago.... everything seems fine.
My parents want to watch bev. I try loading jvvh_209_pwT but it keeps on giving me this "connection failed" message with the fortecstarstb loader.
When I try using blacklistlaoder1.4 is gives me a "write failed" message....
Am I missing somethig here? Am I forgeting a procedure or something?
Please any help would be appreciated.

Post Number: 4
Oh, I've also tried re-loading jvvh_208 just to see if it was the bin I downloaded and No Dice.
I've seen in earlier posts that others are having te same issue.
Just wondering if I'm basicly screwed.. lol
Thanks again
JJ-KWIK

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Hi, I am starting over again with the Pansat2500A change to 2700. I hae instructions and I need to know when I use the Fortec loader it ask what type of systm. It ask for model which one should I use.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
AV, thanks for the posting. It appears that there are severals like me who converted the FLU to Pansat 2700 ( jvvh_208_1.bin ) to be able to see GC. But no GC for me.
Please clarify what you mean by:
" Globecast users will have some problems, so ... checkout what's LK is posting.".
Are you refering to an existing posting and if so which one ?
Thanks.

Jeremy, I get the same message as I explained probably to many times in this forum. I know nothing about BEV and my goal is to get GC.

And finnaly a question for everyone: Is anybody able to get GC by converting FLU to Pansat 2700 using jvvh_208_1.bin ?
Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Newmen

Montral, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 39
I Convert my Fortecstar Ultra to pansat 2007 with jvvh_209_pwT. but my probleme is i don't get all the channels in Namiq1 and Echo3, I think my receiver don't scan "Horisontal" Tp, i tried this "do a Factory Reset, reboot your box and try again" but it's not work for me!!! please help

Bronze Member

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 19
I have a flu converted to 2700 receiver. Can anyone tell me what loader, and latest bin to update my receiver?

The following members here:
john johnson
Daniel D.
reggie
Mike Tompson
are exhibiting similar problems and all appear to have followed the directions described. Please denote your version of the FLU when posting your success or problems. My FLU was from April 2004.

Post Number: 5
if anyone is interested.... I was able to load the bin jvvh_209 by clicking write on blacklist loader 1.4 as soon as I seen the first B-75 flash on the screen of the receiver.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us