Pansat 2500 - Pansat 2700 Converting Procedure

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 839
Hello, friends!

I'm posting my own Pansat 2500 - Pansat 2700 Conversion Kit. All Pansat 2500 users can easily convert their receiver to a Pansat 2700. Now, this post is NOT for Pansat 2500 CLONE receivers. My intructions are very clear and I've attached all the files that you need to successfully convert your Pansat 2500 to a Pansat 2700. Also, I have attached the latest working bin for those receivers. Anyway, have fun and please tell me if you liked my "Converting Procedure" or not. I've posted another thread where FLU users can convert their receiver to a Pansat 2700. That post was a success and I hope this post also gets a good feedback. Now, this thread will hold all the discussions regarding Pansat 2500 - Pansat 2700 conversion. Good Luck and please reply soon!

Download my Pansat 2500 Conversion Kit: [link removed]

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3842
AV: Are you sure this applies also to Pansat clones?
The real Pansats have different memory size and are slightly different from Pantec and other clones.

Silver Member

Post Number: 841
Nalin Nyda,

No, buddy! This is NOT for Pansat 2500 Clones. Only original Pansat 2500 receivers. The files that you'll see in this conversion kit are from the TOP DSS Wesbites (www.totalfta.com). The files are working because people made good comments at TotalFTA. My instructions file is the only newly added file. If you don't trust my files, then just simply download my instructions file and download the bin files from your preferred website.

Silver Member

Post Number: 849
Friends, it's NOT a JTAG conversion .... it's a via serial port conversion ... so it's easy to do .... :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 3847
This will work for clones.

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-pantec-files-font-b/2500-to- 2700-jvvh-208-via-serial-port-150482.html

2500 to 2700 jvvh 208 via SERIAL PORT

Thats right via serial port, instructions included!
Just follow the instructions using your 2500 data cable and this will convert without using a jtag.I've loaded 3 so far and autoroll within minutes after setting everything up and doing sat scans.
Everything you need is here.Also has local channel renumbering.

"USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!"
Attached Files
TOOLS.zip (972.8 KB, 0 views)

After you have done as instructed, upload the latest jvvh BIN 213

Gold Member

Post Number: 3848
AV: My question was not about how to but

What is the success rate for Conversion of clone Pansat 2500 and Pantecs?

Silver Member

Post Number: 854
Nalin,

The DssRookie file and link you've posted above is the same as what I've posted. All the files that are in my conversion kit are the same from Tool.zip or Tools.rar file. The conversion rate for FLUs is very high followed by Pansat 2500 originals. Other clones are not doing very well because there isn't a lot of info on those receivers, such as Pantecs.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3860
Sorry, AV: I did not know.

People, Please use AV's instructions. He can be trusted.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12206
Like I said...why reinvent the wheel...AV has already posted the No Jtag conversion links and files...nalin's just posting c/p useless redundant shi*t as usual!

Username: Cpreatty

Post Number: 5
Hi anybody know what I need to change pansat 2500 clone to pansat 2700. Please help me!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12220
yeah, U need to read the thread here that tells U how , linked to the necessary files...if U couldn't see that, then I wouldn't even attempt to convert the receiver...lmao

Gold Member

Post Number: 3877
C. Preatty: All the information is there in this thread. Just read it from beginning to end.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12238
yeah, U need to read the thread here that tells U how , linked to the necessary files...if U couldn't see that, then I wouldn't even attempt to convert the receiver...lmao

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1069
AV i wanna ask u question . why your link take us to dead end . you wait 13 sec the n you get download and when u click on it it goes back to wait 13 sec and same thing over and over . ????????
im just curious to see what is in the kit and your way of converting .

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12298
works fine here and downloads...look in your puter wherever u downloaded it to..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3903
AV uses hostclip - a very reliable file hosting service. Hostclip has two levels of users - paid users get instantaneous downloads and free users get a 12-15 seconds delay. However, the service is extremely reliable.

Username: Crouch

Post Number: 1
Hi guys
i screwed up when i was transfering the bins and was told that i need to get the orginal bin file or my pansat 2500 is done for any info????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us