Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through September 09, 2005FTA help100
Archive through August 21, 2005zak michael100
Archive through August 07, 2005aka100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Username: 2700

Post Number: 2
I bought a Pansat 2700a. I would like to know how can i see the channels from dish networks, What software i need and procedure on how to do it. I'm new to this. Please help.

car keys
Unregistered guest
what kind of keys ya want car, truck, house n2 needs no keys its a autoroll bin geeeeeeeeeee

blondi
Unregistered guest
Dish network keys for "testing". I am newbie. For blue card.

Username: Starry_dish

Post Number: 7
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE DISHNET KEYS FOR FOURTEC ULTRA? WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE.

needtv
Unregistered guest
hey everybody....the "temp fix" bin for pansat 2500 is no longer working...this sux....i think u need keys for it...anyone know anything?

needtv
Unregistered guest
last time I got all the channels is about Tuesday about 10 am pacific time

got.smack?
Unregistered guest
I was wondering if anyone could help me. Last september I bought a dish network setup from a guy in my town. He sold me the satellite a dish network echostar receiver and an atmegas 128 card. The way he does it is he sells you the system and then if it messes up within four months you just take your card and he fixes it for free. After 4 months you pay 40 bucks for another four months. Well I have had it for about a year now and until now it had worked great. Sometimes it would mess up but I'd just take it in and he would fix it. Well this last time I went in he said they could not fix it anymore and maybe by the end of the month they would have a fix for it but I would probably need a new receiver and more money for sure. I found on a website that I can buy a programmer so I can load the keys into the card myself. But is this type of receiver still good? Does anyone know? I would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the direction of a site where I might find some answers or a site where I can begin to learn to do this myself. Right now I know very little about this but I am intrested to learn. Thanks, got.smack?

Username: Waarden

DISHNET KEYS FOR FOURTEC ULTRA? anyone?

Username: Bluebuz

Post Number: 1
looking for dishnet keys for sept 14 th
thanks,

PAPACITO
Unregistered guest
KEYS HAVE NOT CHANGED.......

got.smack?
Unregistered guest
anyone know where I can find some info on dish hacking. I remember finding a download site once before but I can't seem to find it anymore. thanks

for-got.smack?
Unregistered guest
hey got.smack? you might as well throw your old receiver away....find your self a pansat 2500a...and come back here..download yourself a software kit to flash it(load the software to the pansat 2500a) its free by the way.. you can find the software kit somewhere around this web page..you will also need a cable to hook the pansat to your computer..you're new at this so this is the final answer from me..the whole system is down rite now..dont know if it can be fix or not..so give it some time b4 bying anything

Username: D00mbuggy

La Verne, CA USA

Post Number: 3
So, I assume now is not a good time to buy a new receiver. Kinda let the smoke clear, make sure it's safe?

Username: D00mbuggy

La Verne, CA USA

Post Number: 4
Oh, by he way, If you guys want to know where the best site is on this, try ultimatetesters dot com.
(of course the word "dot" is in place of "." since I'm not allowed to type it with .com))You wont be sorrry, it's the only SAT website that I TRULY trust. They have info on all questions there.
Your welcome.

got.smack?
Unregistered guest
hey thanks a lot for the help whoever it was that answered my post. much appreciated. got.smack

Mary Jane
Unregistered guest
Key00 D6 96 E1 CE C0 00 AD 0F
Key01 DB 76 17 77 A1 CA 75 DC

dp24
Unregistered guest
and if your looking for a place just to shoot the sh!t try al7bar(dot)cc just opened.But it is not a hack site just a place for all testers to meet and stay informed.

White mouse
Unregistered guest
Hi LK:
Where are you?
White mouse

white mouse
Unregistered guest
LK: what is the key?

Cat&Mouse
Unregistered guest
whitemouse....you don't need a key anymore..its N2...keep reading and load the new bin...LK is on vacation in Paris ;)

bombats
Unregistered guest
hey guys ,yesterday i flashed my ultra with the blacklist stb updater1.3 with the ultra281_patched_09-13-05_ecm.It will not let me enter to change file....help!!!!!

White mosue
Unregistered guest
Hi cat&mouse-need to know how to load bin (with what software for the loading), thanks.

Unregistered guest
I have an atmegas 128 card and would like to know what cable I need to program my card. Is it just a regular printer cable? can I get it at radio shak? what do I ask for? Thanks got

clouie
Unregistered guest
need help I've fallen and i can't get up?? old man louie...my 2500..not are there new keys?? or must i pay someone to load or re load the bin?? simple question..Keys yes or NO "" thank you from the old man ..out

clouie
Unregistered guest
need help I've fallen and i can't get up?? old man louie...my 2500..now are there new keys?? or must i pay someone to load or re load the bin?? simple question..Keys yes or NO "" thank you from the old man ..out

F*CK FRANCE
Unregistered guest
"LK is on vacation in Paris ;)"

Figures Loser King would vacation in a country of ungrateful cowards!!

donaldjc
Unregistered guest
there are some bins dated sept 15th and 16th A17bar FTA ultra _050909_281_apiNTSC.bin at dsscommunity. Add .com This opens everything on110 and 119

FATMAN
Unregistered guest
-Thats Y LK went to France because of the
F*AG*GE*TS...Didn't u know that he was G*A*Y!

-LK as being G*A*Y from grade 5 in school!!!!
If u don't believe me just ask Mable Leaf.

Unregistered guest
there are some bins dated sept 15th and 16th A17bar FTA ultra _050909_281_apiNTSC.bin at dsscommunity. Add .com This opens everything on110 and 119

Is this satellite 110 and 119 for dish network? Sorry I know sh!t about this right now but I am learning. I have an atmegas 128 and an original dish receiver. Right now all I am getting is some arkansas channels but all my ppv and movie channels are gone. Can anyone help? What cable do I need to program the atmegas? thanks, got.

Mary Jane
Unregistered guest
Are those bin numbers for all receivers or do they only work on certain ones? I have a techsat receiver. Does anyone know what I should do?
Thank you!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Nozzall

Post Number: 12
Can anyone help with transponder problem?
When I was on Nag1 I was getting all channels, my dish has not moved and my DISEQC switch seems to be fine. Now I installed Nag2 bin on pansat2500 and everything is working fine but my satalite single is 0% on some transponders, both 110 and 119. Alot of channels have no reseption. Other than that I don't know what to do to fix it. Any advise on what to chase down or is it because of the bin file.

Baska
Unregistered guest
I put in the new keys of Sept 15, and have no reception. "Data is being downloaded" message displayed. Tried to turn it on and off again, to no avail. Anyone knows how to fix it?

fooloffools
Unregistered guest
get a job and pay 150.00 ill tell you how to fix it

B1TCH BOY
Unregistered guest
Baska

I'm really lonely I have no Boifriends or Girlfriends PLEASE talk 2 me I'll be nice..

Baska
Unregistered guest
If you can tell me how to fix my satellite, I'll talk to you.

nooo
Unregistered guest
got keys for the nagra1? anyone?

Pig Squirt
Unregistered guest
Everyone, go to ultimatetestersDOTcom.
replace DOT with .

Username: Marinesacv

yes, im a newbie (so newbie) my dishnetwork is dying...any news?

Username: Marinesacv

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=454732#POST454732

I have jeeper creepers, but is almost done.

It works with atmega

Want it?

Username: Lat

I am new to this and have a Pantec M2+
I have done the updates but still get scrambled or bad channels.
Do you have to set both keys?...then reboot by shutting off switch at rear of unit.
What are the latest key #'s
Any suggestions for intial set up that I may be doing incorrectly !
Thanks for your help

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know if the atmegas will work with an original echostar dish receiver. Right now I am getting some basic cable channels. nbc abc fox and some news channels but that's basically it. I used to have everything on it before but now the guy who sold it to me says he can't fix it no more. Can someone please tell me what cable I need for my atmega. thank you got?

actually
Unregistered guest
anyone know of a forum where people actually help?

Manu Sharma
Unregistered guest
Hello Azalito
Do u have the file for Atmega for N2...
Appreciate this in advance...

Manu Sharma

Username: Zaker

Madison, Wi United states

any one got the new keys

Username: Zaker

Madison, Wi United states

i got the new keys they are

01: 0b e0 73 8d cb 7c e3 5b active

Bronze Member
Username: Mty

Mexico

Post Number: 42
the keys did't work for pansat 2500-a
Does anyone have the keys

Bronze Member

Mexico

Post Number: 43
the keys did't work for pansat 2500-a
Does anyone have the keys

SORTOF
Unregistered guest
TODAY IS THE LOST PREMIERE (2ND SEASON) PLEASE I NEED THE KEYS!!!!

keydriver33
Unregistered guest
00=8a-c4-96-93-ec-79-9d-57
01=01-c5-fb-21-37-b6-c0-5e

Username: Sat0lite

does anyone have working keys?

bob123
Unregistered guest
how do you input the keys

lostwithout-tv
Unregistered guest
input the keys into what system

Username: Cindybrown

San Jose, CA USA

There is no key for Pansat 2500-A, Since you already have autoroll.(AUTO FILL IN KEY FOR YOU)
now You only need a new bin file OK.

Anonymous

Hi Guys,
I have a PANSAT 2500A and I am receiving regular channels but I need to configure it to receive PPV and international chanels (Z TV) etc.
Anyone knows the software upgrade proccess & instructions, please email me at afghann@yahoo.com
Thx.

mushy
Unregistered guest
need keys please... my t.v hasn't been working for two months.. why doesn't anybody ever have the keys.. what happened to DSS satelite? Can someone please tell me what happened to it?

Huh.. Keys.. Doh.. :-(
Unregistered guest
What the hell u need keys for What's left on nag1 channels worth watching...

must be mushy brains
Unregistered guest
mushy either read! or go back to your cave.

JAMEL
Unregistered guest
can someone get a new keys number for my 2500A pansat please........

Username: Sherri

0-50 15 a8 c2 03 7d dc 7e active
1-d3 31 b3 60 62 d9 f3 11

lalo
Unregistered guest
does anybody have the new keys for dish network

Username: Martin12

does anyone know how to get back g4tv on nag1

Unregistered guest
does anyone have the new keys please

for justin
Unregistered guest
g4tv rescan sat 119

greenthumb
Unregistered guest
Hi, have th black card for the 2700 receiver that we used for bell and then got our receiver and card reconfigured for dishnet...as you now "please install new card" well I obviously don't have a new card...now all i get is music...my question is can I use jeepers to reset my black card with the new Keys .And would there be any other program that I would need along with what I already have? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Username: Lyncher

im new an just would like to get my fortec channels back if any one can help please thanks 4 any info r help with new keys r flashes anything to get my fortec ultra lifetime going again thank you 4 ur time

ricky23
Unregistered guest
hello does any one have the new keys nagra1 ?

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 875
Yea dish net work does call them . The keys are free you just need to give them your phone #. And e-mail addy.

Anonymous

Will they be a YELLOW CARD, to replace the blue cards on a 301 rec. ?

Username: Fireguy

Post Number: 5
Are there active bin files for the blackbird to open nagra 2?

RustyON
Unregistered guest
DISH NETWORKS: KEY 0 ACTIVE
KEY0: 47 DA 2D E9 AA 2C 3A F7
KEY1: 98 3C 52 7D ED 5F C1 8A

EXPRESS VU: AUX 0 ACTIVE
AUX0: 82 D7 51 E4 5B 97 9D 81
AUX1: 65 57 46 14 36 02 D8 DA

whitemouse
Unregistered guest
LK, where are you?

Tiberius
Unregistered guest
What TV Tuner PCI card should I get for my PC if I want to bypass my dish network receiver altogether and get the channels that way?

Username: Greenthumb

Tried RustyON dish keys...get the gudie no picture.
Anything else you could add...Checked my Lock?Fuse Bits and they are ok....Don't know what else to do. I read and read..pls help if you can

joco
Unregistered guest
I have multistar 2500 receiver.
Can you get me kesy for dishnet and the latest soaftwer digivawe7000.

Thank you

Anonymous

NEW KEYS 01 ACTIVE KEY Date 10/05/2005
01: 02 56 c2 b3 ff f7 e9 81
00: 53 fd b2 25 a7 ee 01 fa

Enjoy

Username: Bert187

keys aren't workin

LMAO
Unregistered guest
robert nguyen

LMAO..

It's not the keys.. There is nothing left on n1 so the Keys r worthless

Username: Bert187

how am i supposed to watch TV!

got.smack?
Unregistered guest
That's what I'd like to know. Is there a fix for nagra2 or what? Does the frickin' dream machine or dream box work? which receiver do I need to buy. I don't know which websites are real and which are scams. Right now I have an atmegas 128 and an original echostar dish network receiver. I just lost the last of my channels from denver on nagra1. kaput! please help! any advice welcome! over and out.

hhle
Unregistered guest
I try to flash my lifetime ultra with 282 bin but keep receiving error mess "flash update failed"
can some one help? Please

Username: Mfs2010

you should use the right cable 2-2,3-3,4-4,5-5 etc and you should use a cumpoter w/win xp profi- for me i tried 7 cumputers with win xp home edition did't work but after i tried win xp pro- i flashed my receiver "lifetime ultra" with no problems the only problem i am facing now is how to unlock all channels and get rid of this message "scrambled or bad channel"

hhle
Unregistered guest
Mike,
do I have to setup my computer com port? If yes what number to I have to enter?

Thank Mike

Username: Mfs2010

Post Number: 6
go to My Computer right click go to hardwre device managar make sure com port in (com 1)

MIKeeeeeeeee
Unregistered guest
Talk about spoon feeding...someone, my 4 year old
and download a receiver...Give it up stupid!!!

jc0112
Unregistered guest
hi can anybody give me the new dishnet keys???please...

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 69
There are No more dishnet keys!...Now U just upload the latest bin,scan satellites,reboot receiver,watch TV...same as before but NO more inputting keys...all keys/info is already coded into the new bins

Anonymous

to: thill1951,
Could you tell me where can I find the latest bin?
Thanks

momwith4kids
Unregistered guest
Fortec Ultra Receiver Programming

You must use a Windows XP computer for programming your receiver.

Connect the receiver to your PC with the serial cable, and power up receiver.

Load up the Software "AL7BAR Downloading Tool v1.31" software.

Select your COM port (COM 1 - on most computers)

For MODEL enter "Lifetime Ultra" exactly, without the quotes.

Under FILE select the "Al7bar FTA Ultra_050905_279_api(NTSC) N2" file
Select the "Appz" option.

Click "SEND" and wait for your RECEIVER to be updated. Note that you must wait for the message "Download Complete", at which point your RECEIVER will reboot. DO NOT STOP UPDATING OR DISCONNECT YOUR CABLE WHEN IT REACHES "100%" - WAIT FOR THE "DOWNLOAD COMPLETE" MESSAGE!

Now, load up "GTools" software. You must use a Windows XP computer for this

Don't worry about the "Error" message at start up

Open the channel list file "Channel List 110 - 119 Sept 5 2005 N2" and select satellites you are pointed at, ex. ECHO 110, ECHO 119, etc, and delete all other satellites from the list.

In GTools, Go to OPTION -> STB SETTING and set it to Type2, and click "OK".

Go to TOOLS -> STB CONNECT

Select your COM port, then click the Download button.

Wait for the download to complete, like earlier, and your RECEIVER to reboot.

Hook up RECEIVER to TV and cable and TV will automatically come in.

Enjoy

Username: Carcpl58

Still having problem getting all channels, some don't come in and some you have to go back and forth until you get them to show. Any suggestions
Using csat Pro 4000, receiver and dish network 500 pro dish.

Username: Carcpl58

Just got new switch and installed. Still not getting all channels, but the ones I am getting are coming in first try. Channels not getting are Disney, 172, 173, and Soap 188, Discovery Health 189. All else is good. Technology is a wonderful thing!!!!

Thanks for help

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
Some TP's are hard to get in..and N2 bins are in their infancy..sometimes, even with older N1 bins U had to rock the channels to come in...also sometimes it might take 5 minutes for a channel to pop in..that is not uncommon and not common either..but sometimes many do have to wait or rock for some harder frequency transponder channels..U can try another TP scan..

tb12345
Unregistered guest
please anyone help me I have pansat 2500a I need key for dish network and also I need to know that reciver I can use for direcTV and yse so what i want to do please wrote

LIGHTSOFF
Unregistered guest
WILL THE DISH-PRO DUAL LMB WORK WITH PANSAT 2700 REC. FOR BOTH 110 & 119??HELP!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 172
NO...any DUAL LNB receives only 1 satellite...any TWIN LNB receives 2 satellite signals ...so if U want the 110 and 119 ,then use 1 Dish pro TWIN (not dual) LNB for any FTA receiver

or U can use 2 dual LNB's (1 aligned to the 110 and the other aligned to the 119) with a disque switch

twins3
Unregistered guest
someone please help me this is my 1st time. yes a virgin, i have a pansat 2700a and need to know how to program it to get all dishnetwork channels.. anyone have the keys, or info how to get.

Silver Member

Post Number: 175
Go to the forums and Pansat 2700 area at www.dsscommunity. com...there is a pansat 2700 manual there and all the files are in the .zip file along with the manual..

Bronze Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 32
@twins3

first dye your hair some color other than blonde, then look one post above yours and follow.

cruella
Unregistered guest
question for the experts,, I have a fully programmed pansat 2700a receiver I purchased locally,, the manual (on page 32 under opertaion 5.7) states data transfer. It says I can connect the master to the slave receiver using the rs 232 cable. then states hook up master to the tv and select sw transfer at the user set up screen,, select ver code or ch data.

does this mean that I can program a new pansat 2700a off my already programmed box, to receive all available channels? this way having 2 working receivers?

any help would be great help.

I've seen a lot of buzz lately on the 2700a

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Yes you can transfer data from receiver to receiver using a cross-over 9 pin rs232 cable with both female ends.

cruella
Unregistered guest
awesome, thanks for the info. So this works. I can really transfer all data from 1 to another to and have 2 or more working boxes. great.

Username: Velcroraff

I have a viewsat VS2000
does anyone have key codes for dish for this unit.
does the download software actually work?
thanks everyone

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
the latest keys are written directly into the software bins...yes the software works!

so going to http://www.dsscentral.n/ and downloading for the Viewsat and that will work?
that's awesome.
this is a great site!

Post Number: 5
does it matter what viewsat file i download?
should i download the latest post?
viewsts v74 i believe was the last post
thnx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
dsscentral>File Archive>Viewsat>Latest bin on top

Do not download untested bins from "File Share", unless you're sure they are safe to use.

Post Number: 6
perfect i did and it loaded fine. who knew! i have been in technology for a while, but it is nice to see these open forums and to have the FTA availability
thanks

jc0112
Unregistered guest
Hi it's me again...we had bought this pansat 2500 and i usually get keys through the al7bar site for the keys when they change; and i know according to what i have been reading there is no more live keys..i haven't been watching tv for so long because im truly confused on what i should do first...i read bunch of stuff here but i don't know where exactly i should start...if anybody can guide me step by step i would appreciate it...Thanx in advance:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 224
Since U have a pansat and use to get keys at al7bar (which would not allow keys to be posted ever)...the all U need to do is throw on a new N2 bin and do a blind scan and a reboot..

jc0112
Unregistered guest
Thanx thill1951 for replying to my question..
Do you mind telling me how can i get the N2 Bin and how i can scan & reboot it...i'm sorry if i'm asking too much..but i would appreciate your answer..thanx..:-)

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 115
Get the N2 bin and Blacklist Updater at any of these sites listed here:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/168756.html - I would goto future-fta.com for Pansats
1. Hook the receiver up to your computer
2. Get the N2 bin.
3.. Use BL-Updater.zip as your loader. Send the file to your receiver
4. Hook the receiver back up to your tv
5. Go into the menu and do a blind scan - Exit out.
6. Press the SAT button, goto Echostar Package.
Done.

jc0112
Unregistered guest
Hi Spanky FTA Thank you for the help i will go ahead and try this procedure step by step..i hope i do good...thanx so much...:-)

Post Number: 7
Having problems downloading Viewsat VS2000 software, besides http://www.dsscentral.n
is there anywhere else to download?

Post Number: 9
Viewsat VS2000
does the lnb need to be connected to the unit when downloading software?

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
@Victor Raffeal

No, and there's no need to double post same question.

Download from these sites: https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/168756.html

Anonymous

thanks helter sk3lter

Bronze Member

Mexico

Post Number: 65
KEYS FOR NAG 2 ??

Username: Cn6304

I don't know if these keys are right, but try them:

Key0: A3 63 F4 11 BC A3 B1 AC
Key1: F8 74 94 E7 B4 53 D8 C9 Active

Letmeon
Unregistered guest
00-E2 FC 16 1C E7 F5 1F 48
01-F8 18 30 83 ED ED 58 AC

are the kys I got on this forum.
everything UP.......and working

CIueless
Unregistered guest
Why do peeps keep on asking for the keys?

Are they needed for Nagra 2 also ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 347
NO...new keys are in the new N2 bins..but many bins have a way to edit the keys ...but U should never have to now

They ask cause they don't know better,I guess..

yesterday,Charlie was messing with the keys and TV went down for awhile,but Charlie put the keys back..so TV came back without a need to do anything!...if some are not getting TV now,all they have to do is set the keys to "default" and reapply their latest bins again

Silver Member

Post Number: 351
This is what I found...been hearing "attempted" key change but had to go back to old keys, "successful" but slow roll of new keys ,but then saw this explanation too..

Here is an explanation about what happened from Spider, the coder for Spacestar:

Charlie can shut down the system for only 2-3 hours, and the original DN units will stay on.In this time they have to make any changes, the chip that the original unit carry is PCM17**, the system update is also called ECM. FTA units don't carry that chip that's why everytime they shut down the system for changes we get hit, but they cant go longer then 3 hours, because DN customers will be down also.

The plan of this change today was they are in a re-construction on the satellite ECHOStar 5 that is 129 , if you guy's go to that bird now you will be getting all local channels from all states..
That's the reason for the shut down.

so guy's good luck..

spider.

Username: Kojack

enter new dish keys but still getting scrambled or bad channel, reciever is a micro star

jamesbond2
Unregistered guest
can anyone of u tell me the new fortec lifetime ultra keys ???

Silver Member

Post Number: 392
@jamesbond2

READ!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/173691.html

jamesbond2
Unregistered guest
h3lt3r sk3lt3r can u just post the keys tht are working for fortec plzzzzzz ???

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
James Bond II
You are too lazy to even click the link he gave you????? That is insane! The keys are at the top of that thread in the link, how much more do you want from people?

Username: Vicky194

file for Digiwave7000?

Username: Vicky194

file for Digiwave7000?

Bronze Member
Username: Barabashka

Post Number: 27
MI UNIT IS PANSAT 2700A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys:

1) Go to menu
2) Go to Parental controls
3) Select Second Pin
4) Type in 0000
5) Select default key
6) Then select nagravision
7) Use volume up until you see "Dish Network" at the top (I think you'll push volume up 2 times)
8) Channel down once to select "key number"

***While on KEY NUMBER
***YOU MUST PRESS RIGHT, RIGHT to get to NAG 2

***Postion 1 is dish key 00 NAG1
***Postion 2 is dish key 01 NAG1
***Postion 3 is dish key 00 NAG2
***Postion 4 is dish key 01 NAG2

9) "key number" 00 should be set to: F2 98 74 44 1C 65 77 D8
"key number" 01 should be set to: 17 E3 E1 1D 89 4E 53 45

10) press ok (VERY IMPORTANT)
11) press exit all the way until you get back to watching TV

Username: Mbfromla

When i goto "KEY NUMBER" and click right right it keeps switching between 00 and 01 it doesn't say NAG2 anywhere. Any help??

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
Just get the bin if you are having trouble with entering keys:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/173781.html

pulamea
Unregistered guest
Hello there

I have the same problem as MB. I have pansat 2500, I entered the first key in 00 and the second key in 01 but it is not working; and it doesn't say NAGRA2 anywhere. Can someone help?

Username: Rohmell

Are we back to entering keys manually again? I thought these new bins were all autoroll?

Anonymous

srry where do we get the autorolls?

Silver Member

Post Number: 462
There are no autorolls.

cloneguy
Unregistered guest
i need an autoroll for a pansat 3000,, i know its a clone but any for it yet

Silver Member

Post Number: 470
THERE ARE NO AUTOROLL BINS!!!!

Anonymous

Ihave a Pansat 2500 A with a 255 bin. Will this bin accept manually input keys or is a newer bin required. I canniot find Nag 2 info when I attempt to input keys

Silver Member

Post Number: 476
@Anonymous

No, you have to flash your receiver with 256 to input the n2 keys.

Anonymous

h3lt3r_sk3lt3r
Thanks For the info regarding requirement of 256 Bin. Reading what some say in these forums is quite misleading

Anonymous

Hi I have a panstat 5000. I have tried all the codes that you guys have given followed directions step by step and still no luck. Some one please help me. I still cant get n2 anywhere on my reciever I have been working on this for a whole 2 days. maybe Im mildly stupid. please help. Thanx

jerret
Unregistered guest
Go to "set default keys" and press OK.
Then you would be able to switch from N1 to N2
and enter code to N2

Anonymous

i cant get to n2, what do i have to do to get it,, and what program/driver do i use to connect the satilite to my pc

correction
Unregistered guest
i think he means reciver not satilite, and i cant get to nagravision-2 either, any help

Silver Member

Post Number: 229
For the Pansat 5000 owner go to futurefta.com it has the 5000 fix. Here is the link:
[link removed] (register for free)

The other Anonymous and correction who can't get n2,-> Just enter the new keys.

If that doesn't help then you need to be a lot more specific about your setup to get any help from anyone.

Username: Vitallliy

hi guys i have megasat yt6688 do you a keys for this unit and how i can put it

thanks

i dont understand
Unregistered guest
I got the 2700e and i got the new X-87BL_050926_118_api(N) bin but it does not work i even added the new keys but no go my friend has the 2500a and i got it working for him. Does any one have the answer why the 2700e is not working i tryed other bins but no go help im sad

Silver Member

Post Number: 529
@i dont understand

After you load the bin and are ready to input the new keys, make sure you press "Set Default Key" then proceed to entering the keys on the Nag2 screen.

i dont understand
Unregistered guest
h3lt3r_sk3lt3r

i read the forum and followed the instructions i set the default and i enter the keys in nag1 and nag2 im still sad

Silver Member

Post Number: 597
This is testing...so TEST!...keep trying!

I Dont Understand
Unregistered guest
h3lt3r_sk3lt3r

i read the forum and followed the instructions i set the default and i enter the keys in nag1 and nag2 im still sad

Arsalan
Unregistered guest
Hey spanky and h3lt3r_sk3lt3r you guys are doing great work in help thanks for ur all the copration.

I have Fortec Ultra and i took the bin and uploder from the site that spanky give to me in the thread All Cool*sat.... but after that when i try to load the bin in my receiver from the uploder, and click on download it says connection failed i don't know why so can u guys help me out i read all the threads for fortec but can u give specifically instruction that can help me in my fortec loading bin in my receiver

**Thanks a lot again you guys are great who are helping us out, heads off to you guys***

Hope you reply bye.

Silver Member

Post Number: 238
To: I Don't Understand
Just put this bin on your receiver:
[link removed]

To: Arsalan
Try uploading not downloading. Make sure you have a straight through cable for your unit

newatSat
Unregistered guest
I here about this card things here. am new. what are the steps or things you need to get to this recieiver/card/software/hardwear and all the six yards. Can some one please get me started in this directions?

TVless
Unregistered guest
can ne1 give me a link to the newest bin for 2500??

HEEEEEEEEELPP
Unregistered guest
stupid question: what is teh STB model number for 2500??

Anonymous

Looking for new channel list 61.5 HELP

Username: Mercuri

Hi there,

I ave a Pansat 2500A and all my channels are working right now except for channel 855 (fox Sport in Spanish). It gives me the Scrambled error. The strange thing is that it was working fine when I first loaded the last bin a couple of days ago.

Is there any way to get this channel to work? any help is appreciated!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 539
@newatSat

Don't mean to sound harsh, but you have to read, all info is out there, no more spoon feeding.

@TVless

Look at latest threads on pansat 2500 in this forum, links are there.

@HEEEEEEEEELPP

STP=Set Top Box=Receiver

When people talk about 2500, especially in this forum they usually mean pansat 2500.

@Anonymous

Look on any of these sites:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/168756.html

@merk uri

I'm guessing DN is up to something again, it doesn't work here either.

newatSat
Unregistered guest
@H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Need to get started.....please help.first step

Silver Member

Post Number: 545
@newatSat

Dude the scary thing is, is that you're not kidding either, here, now start:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/168756.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 249
I think you're right, he is serious! That's just too funny! Upload

newatSat
Unregistered guest
@H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Thanks .i am off to reading.....will be back......may be with few more ???

@Spanky FTA,

Dont forget.a journey for a mile begins from first step..smiles

Anonymous

Where can I find the keys?

Anonymous

Where can I find the keys?

dssjunkie
Unregistered guest
0-3d 73 19 22 27 5d c2 c9 01-97 96 5a 0c a5 79 27 f9

tick!
Unregistered guest
On your key chain!

Unregistered guest
HELP!HELP!HELP!
PLEASE SOMEONE!
i ACCIDENTLY PUT A PANSAT BIN IN MY FORTEC LIFETIME ULTRA RECIEVER NOW THE LIGHT JUST KEEPS GOINGING OVER AND OVER. IT'S NOT COMING ON. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW I CAN FIX THIS AND WHAT FILE I SHOULD DOWNLOAD TO GET IT UP AND RUNNING AGAIN. PLUS THE LATEST BIN THAT I WAS SUPPOSE TO PUT IN IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. I'D APPRECIATE ANY HELP. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO CLEAR IT AND START OVER.

Anonymous

where do you guys go to find out the keys??

AnTuKa
Unregistered guest
Hi H3lt3r_sk3lt3r,
Since the new n2 fix has coming out for my
301 receiver, I need a new .pfg file for my atmega card. Could you plz tell me where i can get it. And any suggestion of program to flash my tsop? Thank you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 743
Blessed U have "nite rider" lights...flash it again with the Fortec original factory bin..[link removed] has it,as well as many other sites...THERE ARE ALSO A FEW NEW n2 BINS THERE TO CHOOSE FROM..

Silver Member

Post Number: 631
@AnTuKa

Follow the link in Thill's post above, that site has tsop and flash file.

110??
Unregistered guest
how do you get ALL the 110 channels, i only got 3 new channels when i added the 110(added to 119 and 61.5), i scaned it and everything but only those 3 new channels, the rest are scrambled or bad channel,, and i used to get them before

Username: James_dow

Chicago, Nj Usa

what's cracking today!! new keys,no problem...
get that too..

Username: Shahin

Dishnetwork channels are gone, new keys needed.

Somebody can help please.

Silver Member

Post Number: 818
IF u took 2 lazy minutes and checked some other sites,U would know there are NO new keys since 11-7!...latest keys are already here too!...maybe U should learn how to use your equipment instead!...troubleshoot it,its not that difficult!...something any 1 week-month old newbie can do,depending on your mentality..

Username: Hadi

Hi
anyone has the keys for scrambled channels on Hotbird?
please help
thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us