Pansat key00 change today March 8

Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through March 23, 2005The Fisherman100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Boston
Unregistered guest
http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

Remove the * from the .ne*t link above..copy/paste it (all of it) into your browser...the link is the latest files and keys..

Unregistered guest
buddyholly dont tell me to read when your the one who cant read you idiot...those are dishnetwork keys you and the ones that are they dont work as of today. they did work back then.

Unregistered guest
buddyholly dont tell me to read when your the one who cant read you idiot...those are dishnetwork keys you and the ones that are they dont work as of today. they did work back then.

Boston
Unregistered guest
Mugen...of couse they are Dishnetwork keys...thats the ONLY keys that have changed in 2 years...lol...Bev keys never change...and the new dish keys 3-22 are posted everywhere here and DO work...so what are U talking about?..yes RED...LOOK the new keys...u might have to turn a page here to find them..don't hurt yourself..heck...I even linked the newest keys and files above your post.just click on it...spoon fed..get whatever file s U need...its all free and as a "guest"

Unregistered guest
i have a pansat 2500...the signal is now blocked....did the key changed already?

jubone
Unregistered guest
i need the new key codes please help anyone. thank you

clarence
Unregistered guest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KEY00 CHANGE

How to fix:

press menu

go down to parental controls, and press OK

press down arrow and enter 0000 thats 4 zeros

now go down to nagravision and press ok

now press the right side arrow next to the ok button 11 times until it says dish network

now press the down arrow 1 time

key number should read 00 now

now press the down arrow 1 time

using the buttons on the remote (number buttons, To type the letters into the new keydata, press the appropriate button on your remote: Audio = A, Info = B, Signal = C, Pause = D, Sat = E, EPG = F)

set the key to whatever the latest key code is
B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5

now press the ok button!

then press exit 3x to exit the menu

Now reset the receiver..Power OFF back of receiver,wait 1 minute,power ON

This is how to change your public keys when needed, these instructions should work for both 2300 and 2500 pansats.
FOR FORTEC ULTRA:

Press MENU on the remote control
Then right side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
Go down to CODE, and press OK, and enter 1010 (Could also be 1668 or 1688)
Then right side arrow to turn OFF, KEYCODE FUNCTION
Go down to NAGRAVISION and press OK
Now press the right side arrow next to the OK button 11 times until it says DISH NETWORK
Go down to KEY NUMBER, change to 00
Enter the following KEY with your remote control (enter latest key code)

B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5

Now press OK,
Now press EXIT once
Then right side arrow and enter 1668, this will turn ON, KEYCODE FUNCTION
Then press EXIT twice to turn off the on screen menu and you are almost finished,
Now reset the receiver..Power OFF back of receiver,wait 1 minute,power ON

Now ready to watch TV.

Fortec buttons to use for letters

Sat=a
info=b
tv/radio=c
pause=d
?=e

The Shadow Knows
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the post

Anonymous

Need a little help, I was wondering where I could go to get the new keys?

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 579
KEY0 B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5
KEY1 11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B >>>>>>>>>>>.

med
Unregistered guest
how can i get national geographic ? I have Fortec ultra. Thanking you in advance.

Anonymous

I know that we can get channel list but is there a way to get a channel guide where we could use the epg button on the remote to pansat2500?

Username: Saad786

Toronto, Ontario

Post Number: 9
Hey listen guys on this KEY1 11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B Cricket gonna come or not....

need help and quick????

jaime G
Unregistered guest
hey i need some help.I try to change my keys to the new onces and as i move the key number to 01 and put the new keys i press ok,and i see the flashing light,but i stillget no signal. and when i goback to nagravationand move to dishnetworkmy key number is 00 and not 01 as i set it. how doi get it tostay and read the keys for the 01??

Anonymous

hov to change key on rex -1
eny time i enter it is key 0

Anonymous

rather than pressing 11 times to search for the Dishnetwork provider ID, I had manually entered 0001. I had noticed that this caused a problem. Is there a way to undo what I did? How do I go about fixing this?

Boston
Unregistered guest
Back of receiver power OFF,wait 1 minute,power ON...now re-enter the correct keys..

Username: Dallas27

Post Number: 2
I had everything working great and for some reason now all I get is scrambled or bad channel. I have good signal and I powered off the back and back on but it didn't help. Could someone help me and suggest something as I am lost. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Me too! I tried reflashing a bud's 2500 and nothing, so I turned mine back on which was freshly rekeyed just 2 hours ago and nothing.. scrambled or bad channel

Napaguy
Unregistered guest
Key0: D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E (Active)
Key1: 11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B

yancom
Unregistered guest
PPV doesn't work with the Key0: D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E (Active)

Unregistered guest
I hate dish network...it always goes down...reenter the keys like 50 bazillion times this is dumb.

MugenPower
Unregistered guest
Key0: B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5

Boston
Unregistered guest
The new keys work for Dishnetwork...Bev/Bell hasn't changed a thing,except the simple fact that they daily changing many channels to nagra2...Po*n was first,now its PPV's turn..all will be gone and switched to nagra2 within 4-6 weeks..its NOT your receiver...its both Dish and bev swapping to nagra2 now!

BTW...if U use an auto roll bin/flash..then NO need to manually change the keys yourself...thats what the bin does for you!..

yancom
Unregistered guest
I can not see the PPV channels using the Key0: D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E (Active).

If I try the older Key0: B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5
I can not see anything!

Who can help me?

Boston
Unregistered guest
LATEST CURRENT WORKING KEYS changed on Thursday, March 24 2005 7:30 PM EST..and still going strong now..

Key 00: D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E
Key 01: 11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B

If losing channels,then try:

reset..power OFF back of receiver,then wait 1 minute,then power ON (not remote)

rescan (autoscan) after the key change and a reset..

if none of that works,then Dish swapped the channel already to nagra2..its gone and NO fix..

yancom
Unregistered guest
Boston:

I tried what you said and did not work. Do everyone have problems with the PPV channels?

Anonymous

Does anyone have a solution for what if going on as I cannot get any channels. Someone mentioned nagra2 what is that? I will get what I need to get up and running again I just need to know what that is.

ragiz
Unregistered guest
Can anybody help me please am wondering if autoroll for MAX 2000 is out?

yancom
Unregistered guest
key changes again!!!

do anybody have the active key?

Unregistered guest
New key
O1
C1,EO,C4,E8,FF,86,5O,41

michealschmit
Unregistered guest
Thank you very much dominic jason.we were waiting for one of the sattilite community brothers to throw out the code.Could you please go on this site for the next time we crash?Or post your e-mail.

Boston
Unregistered guest
I posted the new key yesterday afternoon...where ya been..

jaime G
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know if i can watch south american world cup qualifying games with the pansat 2500?if so how??

Anonymous

Thank you everyone who has answer and repeat the answer to some and all of the questions. You are truly knowledgeable and WISE.
Thank you!

Anonymous

I HAVE A PANSAT 2500 I HAVE THIS CODES KEY00B3-E1-DF-37-53-75-8A-B5 KEY01 C1-E0-C4-E8-FF-86-50-41 BUT CANT SEE NOTHING KEEP GETING BAD SIG OR SCRA CHANEL NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 125
first off..take your fcuking caps off retard, you like screaming at people? Then maybe I might help you..

tanzy
Unregistered guest
My sattelite stopped working suddenly. I have a pansat, and my keys are correct, but everything keeps coming up "scrambled or bad channel". Tried resetting, don't know what else to do.

FJC
Unregistered guest
please need keys for pansat 2500a. not working for 4 days now.

Unregistered guest
K1
C1,EO,C4,E8,FF,86,5O,41

Unregistered guest
K1
C1,EO,C4,E8,FF,86,5O,41

Username: Butterfly

i can't get a signal over 28% on my pansat 2500a when i go to primetime 6 (Echo 110). Do you think it could be a defective receiver?

Unregistered guest
How do i download the auto roll bin/flash to my reciever boston? Manually entering keys is a pain even though i know the keys all the time now but i hate entering them in.

Unregistered guest
new key
oo
21,9BE7,29,D9,OD,55,ED

Anonymous

thanks you very much diminic jason you are the best.

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
you owe him a blow_job fa9 boy....take it all in the mouth cum_gurgler

cali guy
Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me...I have a fortec star and only half the channels work all the time. The other channels works half the time and the other half of the time it doesn't work.

It is so wierd.
Does anyone know the answer? Please help

FJC
Unregistered guest
oo
21,9BE7,29,D9,OD,55,ED
K1
C1,EO,C4,E8,FF,86,5O,41

i tried those keys but they do not work for me. any new ones?

Anonymous

so does anyone have the new keys or do you know where I can go to get the new keys??

Thanks

Baltimore
Unregistered guest
ANOTHER LAZY person...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
are U for real...I have posted them 20x places here just tonight...I shouldn't even give U this..LAZY!

latest keys and autoroll bins are here..along with How to guides and readme files..new keys are posted immediately,and the "getkeys" software is there too..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129425.html

Unregistered guest
k1
4D,7O,AO,DD,7D,37,65

Anonymous

this code isn't working

Baltimore
Unregistered guest
READ MY LINK...

Unregistered guest
ACTIVE KO1
4D,7O,AO,DD,7F,7D,37,65

Anonymous

DOMINIC JASON YOU SAVED MY DAY

RON THAI
Unregistered guest
DOMINIC JASON BECAUSE SOMEONE LIKE YOUR CONTRIBUTION THAT MAKE THIS FORUM GREAT THANKS FOR THE KEY JASON

Sanum
Unregistered guest
Y is the dish keep goin! I's really annoying! Plzzz some1 if u can get the key that would be awesome. We tried the recent key and it said SCRAMBLED OR BAD SEETING! Has the direction of the satellite changed?? If ne one can help...that would be nice! Thanx Dominic Jason for yesterdayz key!

Unregistered guest
KO
28,b7,91,31,O6,C1,A9,5O
have fun gays

Anonymous

thanks jason

Unregistered guest
K1
6C,BA,94,43,E4,6B,EF,FF

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me with the pansat 2500 nagra2 codes for BEV or Dishnet? A "How-to" on programming would be greatly appreciated.

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
I hope you mean nagra...and not nagra2, if you did mean nagra2 you would be a fcuking silly retard...if you just meant nagra...that's a different story...look around creampuff...lots of post on how too....look and you shall recieve cream puff

Unregistered guest
KO
26,DE,7F,93,FO,8D,EB,E6

w234234
Unregistered guest
jason the new code isn't working

Username: Extoo

LK, I want to shake your hand. I just gave up and got on line and there was my answer, keys changed. I got wise. There is a program, I understand that it is nationwide but I use it here, called FREECYCLE. This is a place for folks to get rid of their junk and for folks to find junk. I asked for and received a DISHPRO 500 dish with twin LNB within 24 hours, free. I dumped my two dishes, single LNB DTV and triple LNB DTV dishes and intalled the single dish. I drove every dog within six blocks crazy with the tone on my SAT finder. I had good signal on both dishes. I scanned tp6 to make sure I had the correct dish but all I got was "BAD CHANNEL or SCRAMBLED CHANNEL". I turned off the tv and sat down at my computer. Thank you again, the first thing I saw was your post on KEY CHANGE.
You have no idea what a life saver you are. It is nine pm and I am going to sit back and watch some tv and rest, I deserve it. The
fisherman@iname.com

Unregistered guest
Who the hell move the Getkeys zip dammit, it got removed from the upload list or what?

Unregistered guest
K1
O7,O7,96,B5,84,E2,5C,B4

Chris Nic
Unregistered guest
whats wrong with you guys??? why dont you just use the autoroller? ive been using it for a few weeks now, and i havent had to change any codes... i think its silly for you to constantly be looking for codes. And frankly its a burden for those people who go out of their way to post them for you.-i pity the fool.

Anonymous

I agree and I downloaded it in my computer, but don't know how to download on the pansat, can you help?

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Keymaster does the same as Getkeys..

mute
Unregistered guest
how do u do the autoroller?

zorro
Unregistered guest
hey guys getting autoroller ..anyone out there No the price???but for today anyone have the new code.. thanks..today here in callllllll..it's 3;30pm

Unregistered guest
KO
3B,A8,CC,EA,B6,8F,O5,OO

Unregistered guest
KO
3B,A8,CC,EA,B6,8F,O5,OO

Unregistered guest
KO
26,D3,7F,93,FO,8D,EB,E6

Silver Member

Post Number: 327
keep posting keys you bunch of retards...ever heard of BL..245 bin...autroll fcukheads...are you too stupid to reflash or what?????????

zimdog
Unregistered guest
KEY0 26 D3 7F 93 F0 8D EB E6 Active...changed tonight
KEY1 07 07 96 B5 84 E2 5C B4
04-06-05 17:55:20 Wednesday

zimdog
Unregistered guest
sorry...no keys changed today..same keys as 4-04...current keys are above ..

BTW...there is a new faster improved v246 autoroll now

Silver Member

Post Number: 335
don't listen to this zimdog..he sounds like a jerry's kid who escaped from the hospital...no key change today, and the 246 and nothing to do with faster changing....fixed a couple of bugs...that's it...rimdog is roundlipped...ROTF

zimdog
Unregistered guest
hey moron. its rolls faster idiot. pull your head out of your azz.where ya been,choking it fruitcake.

X-8500BL version 2[1][1].46 bin.zip
(size: 348.8 KB last modified: 04-07-2005 )
the second new bin for pansat 2500A by blacklist. Fixes remote issue and faster autoroll.

Anonymous

Do the Rex-1 uses the same program as the pansat. If not where can i get the upgrade files

Username: Dince1999

Post Number: 1
hi
I just bought pansat 2500 A complete system with 30" dish and I want to program it in order to watch some european channels and also ours but I do not know what to do. Please help me. My email is: dince1999@hotmail.com

OMARR1
Unregistered guest
new keys 4/07/05
key 00 3b a8 cc ea b6 8f 05 00

keep posting
to help others......

MONITA
Unregistered guest
IS KEY O1 STILL ACTIVE

ROCK5
Unregistered guest
THANKS FOR THE KEY OMARR1.

ROCK5
Unregistered guest
KEY01 IS HISTORY.

MONITA
Unregistered guest
MY KEY CODES KEEP SWITCHING BACK TO THE OLD ONES DOES ANYONE KNO HOW TO FIX THAT???????

zimdog
Unregistered guest
Key01 is NOT history,its the same and has not changed.Key00 changed today and therefore is the ACTIVE key,NOT key01.If keys are switching back to the old ones,then you did NOT enter the new keys correctly.

witchita
Unregistered guest
how do I change my time when I press the guide on my remote - its 9pm and the time reads 1am???

wyatt earp
Unregistered guest
unplug it for 4 hours.lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 361
you can't change the time idiot stick...it's perma fcuked, If you want the real time on your reciever get yourself a real dishnet reciever and subscribe fruitcake...

Anonymous

I bought an RS-232C cable to connect my Laptop to my Pansat. It was an RS-232C Male DB9 to Female DB9 wire. I came home and tried to connect it to the back of my PC only to find out it doesnt fit, the reason why is because the back of my PC's connection has 15 holes, while the wire i bought has only 9 pins... which wire do i need to get in order to connect them together? thanks for any suggestions.

testbaby2/stupididiot2
Unregistered guest
kneegrow,why can't he just unplug it for 4 hours?

Silver Member

Post Number: 412
It doesn't work that way you retard..Oh by the way, your handle looks familiar..ROTF

testbaby2
Unregistered guest
U would know U have all the IP's...snitch and Ecoustics mod

Silver Member

Post Number: 417
Get a life you fa9 LK....how many times are you going to say "I'm Leaving", I think you are here to stay...sure you will use another name or anony, but you will always be here....you must make sure that the Knee Grow behaves and doesn't make you look like an idiot..LOL

stupid idiot
Unregistered guest
your all abunch of fruitcakes postin tard questions

Unregistered guest
man....those 2 dimwits ( LK and Kneegrow ) are always bitchin at each other . its gettin so old and boring it sucks . please give us a break

Username: Chill

what are new keys?

Post Number: 3
new keys anyone?

kneegrow 2
Unregistered guest
key00..Iamasnitchandmodherehahaha
key01..Iwillburnyoubutplayanidiot

nobodihere
Unregistered guest
these are the latest firmware

X-75BL_050314_236cE_api for pansat 2300A
X-85BL_050405_246_api for pansat 2500A
X-85BL2_050330_245_api for pansat 1500A
X-87BL_050315_101_api for pansat 2700A
X-95BL_3032_2005_0405_api for pansat 5000HC

they all autoroll. you don't have to deal with entering key changes

again.

download the files free here

http://www.dsscentral.n e t/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?

command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

Unregistered guest
KO
3B,A8,CC,EA,B6,8F,)5,OO

Silver Member

Post Number: 424
be carefull with these idiots at dsscentral....They will sell your emails to spam companys and you will get spam out the azz...you have been warned..

kneegrow is a mole
Unregistered guest
That is a BOLD face lie from an Ecoustics mod aka kneegrow who's only objective is to destroy this site and all other DSS sites because that is what he gets paid to do by the authorities..

Silver Member

Post Number: 433
I only destroy sites that sell spam and scam, change your ways azzhole and I might leave you alone...

johnboyIII
Unregistered guest
some help please with reloading the boot on a 2500. loading 222 and the unit died, now constantly reboots to the knight rider/on/0001, waits a bit and repeats. download doesnt work, but starts in knight rider mode, says it completes but obviously doesnt. appears the boot code in the unit is needing fix. how to do it?

Jackie27
Unregistered guest
LK are you still on board?

Bosox
Unregistered guest
kneegrow..its very obvious that U are a mod here...my posts get deleted...now my thread "kneegrow is a mole" is deleted"...but when U posted that LK was a mole,that never got deleted..U're an azzhole..snaky,slimy,scumbag.fcking useless MOLE

BTW ...I was in Nam probably before U were born,and thats NO BS...the only action U ever saw was fcking with people on the net...U lowlife MF!

And NOW U've pissed me off...that IP spoofer U got aint gonna cut it pal..this is WAR now!...U pissed on the entire Dss community,members here,visitors here,other Dss sites,me,the military,and now the USA!...U're history pal!...WAR!

Jakie27
Unregistered guest
domijason thanks to you for the keys posted earlier. however the last ones you've posted for what ever reason did not work on my pansat.
!! that's a good that thing at least ONLY the HUMAN BEING understand the purpose of that link.!!
Thanks again to the all.

Anonymous

For all your HERE
If its KEYS your looking for you can DOWNLOAD a KEYFINDER PROGRAM or if your able try an AUTOROLL BIN. There are many sites to choose from and lots of SATELLITE LINKS
Always keep in mind that FREE TO AIR bootleg bins may only work until sept. Real free to air will always be free!

Unregistered guest
K1
1F,74,32,95,F7,38,7D,FO

Unregistered guest
watz the new nagravision key for this date?

Unregistered guest
KO
E6,BE,93<EF,49,F9,99,D5

Silver Member

Post Number: 490
what's the key today? What's the key tomorrow? What was the key yesterday? You Fcuking retards need to get the autoroll and quit bugging people about the fcuking keys....and if you don't have a computer to flash...then you are a welfare case and should be watching the antenna...FFS

Post Number: 4
knee grow ,i would like to know how to get the autoroll and know how to download in my pansat 2500a reciever, thanks..........

Chris Nic
Unregistered guest
Hey knee grow, i got your back. these fcuking idiots here are lazy... period, (except chill hes a noob). But i did notice one thing, on the 110w i have been loosing channels to the scramble... and am wondering if you are the same.

Unregistered guest
Hey knee grow, i got your back. these fcuking idiots here are lazy... period, (except chill hes a noob). But i did notice one thing, on the 110w i have been loosing channels to the scramble... and am wondering if you are the same.

of course you are lol,nagra2 is very close 2being completed but will (not)be posted till swap is finished......those of you that have rom 10 cards should hold on them because they are the only thing able2 support the new n2stream(4now).the new rom cards can only be read not written 2 as of now but they will be resolving this soon.also anyone who pays for n2 on a website---your mental-----those of you who got ripped lol,goto satscams dot com and you"ll see why...there is so much friggin garbage on the net and lies and such...people believe everything they here about n2 this and n2 that...lol your tards if you think your going to have wide open chanells on n2 if you send some scam site your money.....lolits all false info and they prey upon people who do not no any better(neeewwwbies)keep your money as you will need it to buy yourself a rom10 if you dont have one ...lol..fta ird"s may be out of the game for quite some time,as it was because of fta ird"s that forced this n2 swap in the first place,if people kept a min sub this whole n2 would have never happened but there are so many free tv...ers out there it has forced this junk upon the rest of us......(who sub min)just to let people no,on be?v the p.o.r.n is opened except for 3 channels,guide is wide open and all free view is open and music channns open of course,and there is some other chans that went n2 that are open now also.iam so friggin sick at the bull that i read everyday about my friends best friends cousins best friends uncles friend knows a guys friend that has n2 open(wide open)...thats bull sh??...i have been coding for over 6years and i will tell all of you that its false.and to all the coders that read this,you no were im coming from.............from......GODFATHER>>>>>>>

Anonymous

HA HA NI**R GROW ...YOU CAN'T SPELL AND YOU ALWAYS DELETE THE MESSAGES THAT MAKE YOU HURT INSIDE. BY THE TIME YOU GET TO DELETING THIS ONE, HUNDREDS THAT AGREE WITH ME WILL HAVE ALREADY READ THIS. TELL ME WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE NO FRIENDS.

god
Unregistered guest
what's the key today? What's the key tomorrow? What was the key yesterday? You Fcuking retards need to get the autoroll and quit bugging people about the fcuking keys....and if you don't have a computer to flash...then you are a welfare case and should be watching the antenna...FFS

coments like that get you no---were.stick to fta as thats all you will be watching when no--one helps you......lol...free to air...lol

GODFATHER>>>>>>>

Header108
Unregistered guest
New Key for 4-14-05
Key01
00-AE-E9-65-C7-30-33-0C

Chris Nic
Unregistered guest
so your saying... god... is that fta is history... so i might as well enjoy it while it lasts?

CHE CHE
Unregistered guest
YO FU*K KNEE GROW AND FU*K GOD THEY AINT SH*T! ALL THEY DO IS CHIRP SH*T BUT DON'T REALLY BACK SH*T UP. I SAY WE JUST FU*K THEM UP!!

Username: Stuce10

Post Number: 9
I need a new code

FLAME
Unregistered guest
new code Key0:22 B7 05 6F C5 B2 47 4A KNOCK YOURSELF OUT

FLAME
Unregistered guest
new code Key0:22 B7 05 6F C5 B2 47 4A KNOCK YOURSELF OUT

Username: Maciel

Pico Island, Madalena Portugal

I live in the Azores(Pico Island)in Portugal and I ha ve a PANSAT 2500A. I recieve the local cable network (TV CABO PORTUGAL), but it says bad or scrambled signal. Please help me to unlock these channels.
You can also Email me at major.maciel@clix.pt
Thank you!!

Anonymous

these are the latest firmware

X-75BL_050314_236cE_api------for pansat 2300A
X-85BL_050405_246_api----------for pansat 2500A
X-85BL2_050330_245_api--------for pansat 1500A
X-87BL_050519_105_api----------for pansat 2700A
X-95BL_3033_2005_0425_api--for pansat 5000HC

they all autoroll. and the 2700a has a working (epg)!

HelpMeplease
Unregistered guest
First time I tried I got good quality signal somehow through the way of scanning for more channels, the signal got worse. I somehow lost all my previous channels. So can somebody help me with my pansat 2500a
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us