Unregistered guest
Tuesday, March 8 2005
KEY00 CHANGE

How to fix:

press menu

go down to parental controls, and press OK

press down arrow and enter 0000 thats 4 zeros

now go down to nagravision and press ok

now press the right side arrow next to the ok button 11 times until it says dish network

now press the down arrow 1 time

key number should read 00 now

now press the down arrow 1 time

using the buttons on the remote (number buttons, To type the letters into the new keydata, press the appropriate button on your remote: Audio = A, Info = B, Signal = C, Pause = D, Sat = E, EPG = F)

set the key to
8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57

now press the ok button!

then press exit to exit the menu

This is how to change your public keys when needed, these instructions should work for both 2300 and 2500 pansats.

Username: Jays247

Post Number: 6
Does the Fortec keys need to be changed to?

Anonymous

It worked, thanks a whole bunch LK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Lim

Post Number: 2
Does it work for Fortec? THX

Anonymous

I have "spacestar dvb500" receiver. How do I change the keys to get the Dish programs?

john1234
Unregistered guest
thank you

header108
Unregistered guest
New Keys worked great
Thanks LK

NibleR
Unregistered guest
Greatly appreciated, LK :-)

Username: Tomcruise

Jason, i've just changed the key for my fortec ultra. the network key is indepedent of the device brand.

Anonymous

that is the right way to enter them but i just looked at the real time updated keys here
KEYS
and they are different than the ones posted here.

Unregistered guest
Can someone give the code for the 00 key(FORTEC ULTRA LIFETIME DISHNETWORK) I accidently changed it and don't know what it was.
I entered the new code for the 01 key but since I changed the 00 key it won't work. thanks
please email I will be on here until 9pm EST
roostingu@hotmail.com

LK
Unregistered guest
Key0 8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57 Active
Key1 01 C5 FB 21 37 B6 C0 5E
Time 08-03-05 7:00 PM EST

Bronze Member
Username: Allic

Post Number: 38
Simple directions to change keys

dfddfgdfdfdfdfd
Unregistered guest
dish netowrk works for me, but Bev doesnt are tehre different KEys for BEV???

Anonymousguy
Unregistered guest
Thanks for posting! Keys work great on my Pansat 3000

Anonymous

LK, I want to shake your hand. I just gave up and got on line and there was my answer, keys changed. I got wise. There is a program, I understand that it is nationwide but I use it here, called FREECYCLE. This is a place for folks to get rid of their junk and for folks to find junk. I asked for and received a DISHPRO 500 dish with twin LNB within 24 hours, free. I dumped my two dishes, single LNB DTV and triple LNB DTV dishes and intalled the single dish. I drove every dog within six blocks crazy with the tone on my SAT finder. I had good signal on both dishes. I scanned tp6 to make sure I had the correct dish but all I got was "BAD CHANNEL or SCRAMBLED CHANNEL". I turned off the tv and sat down at my computer. Thank you again, the first thing I saw was your post on KEY CHANGE.
You have no idea what a life saver you are. It is nine pm and I am going to sit back and watch some tv and rest, I deserve it. The fisherman@iname.com

Username: Sharpes84

thanks!!!
I read alot here and i have learned!!tx...I appreciate...and I typed before reading and you answered everything!!!tx!!!!

Anonymous

thanks

Username: Quizmaster2005

Post Number: 1
AWSOME POST thank you very much I am back up and running GREAT JOB!! Remember to change the key to 00 the old active was on 01. I didnt change that and it didnt work. once I changed the key to 00 and used the new keys it worked like a charm!! great job thanx, quiz
P.S. Keep drinking SAM ADAMS!!! best beer around!

Anonymous

get the key fix here
Key fix

Username: Dallas27

I would really appreciate some help. I live in KC and I am trying to get LA and NY channels which I had for a while and now I can't seem to find them when I download channels off of sat 110. I have two sat's and have no problem with 110 but 119 gives me fits as far a finding it. I was hoping there was an easy way of finding 119 or any other sat that will pick up NY or LA channels. Thanks in advance for any help that you are able to provide me.

Dallas27

LK
Unregistered guest
either buy a $15 satfinder...or move the dish less than 1 inch for the 119..very slowly

James Staples
Unregistered guest
I am interested in getting a pansat 2500a is this the best way to go for free tv right now & if so where do I get the best deal & the best support to get it started & keep it going thanks in advance.James

LK
Unregistered guest
This changed on Thursday the March 10th
Key Change: Key01 - 73 54 B2 CD 7B A6 78 E5
Follow the same directions form the previous change. Just change
key 00 to key 01
and key data to 73 54 B2 CD 7B A6 78 E5

Here's the How To fix thread,but this post will probably get deleted...so copy/past it quick into notepad or word on your computer (make a folder called FTA stuff)do same with sites listed on thread here "Reputable DSS sites",in case this goes down or maintains the present "anti-piracy" stance that it has taken..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/126322.html

LK
Unregistered guest
FOR FORTEC ULTRA:

Press MENU on the remote control
Then right side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
Go down to CODE, and press OK, and enter 1010 (Could also be 1668 or 1688)
Then right side arrow to turn OFF, KEYCODE FUNCTION
Go down to NAGRAVISION and press OK
Now press the right side arrow next to the OK button 11 times until it says DISH NETWORK
Go down to KEY NUMBER, change to 00
Enter the following KEY with your remote control

8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57

Now press OK,
Now press EXIT once
Then right side arrow and enter 1668, this will turn ON, KEYCODE FUNCTION
Then press EXIT twice to turn off the on screen menu and you are finished, and ready to watch TV.

Anonymous

http://www.mageo.com/.chatroom/60561?u=&l=en

Username: Warnerpc

Miami, FL USA

Post Number: 4
Is there a new key help

LK
Unregistered guest
Yes new key 01 for Dishnet on Thursday 3-10...read the thread here "Key01 Changed 3-10"

Anonymous

If You are needing assistance with your satellite please go here for all the files info and downloads.This will help keep the site running under heavy loads.
SATELLITE INFO FILES AND SUPPORT

Username: Repomaniac

THANX LK

ftarookie
Unregistered guest
i can't get my blackbird working, i have no idea how to change the keys... i can find the 00 key but when i change it won't stay... and i can't find the 01 key... can someone please help me here... i am new to all this stuff and i am lost

Anonymous

I could be mistaken but I think the system just went down so we might need a key update or something.

LK
Unregistered guest
U may be a rookie,but I'm sure U can READ...READ this link...next time look at the thread titles/subject and select the right thread and read it!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/126872.html

Unregistered guest
i need help!!! every time i turn on my pansat 2500a it have to download data and then it would say please input data...

LK
Unregistered guest
dah...install the ney keys..00 and 01...they're posted everywhere here...READ the thread SUBJECTS..

U are in key 00 change,and how to thread NOW...LOL

Anonymous

Maybe it's juat me but I can't get anything on my pansat2500a and I have excellent signal but it reads scrambled or bad channel. I am pretty sure that I need some help. Thanks in advance for any help that you are able to provide me with.

Anonymous

It was just working perfectly about ten minutes ago and now nothing, is no one else pansat gone out. I changed my keys on the 10th to 01 so that's done but I can't get anything now.

LK
Unregistered guest
then maybe rescan your pansat ...and when completing the new key changes, shut off the receiver on BACK,wait a few minutes then turn back on..U need to reset the receiver

Anonymous

Thanks........it worked!!!

Jose Mourinho
Unregistered guest
Pansat 2500 went down today (031505). What's wrong?

Dark Angel
Unregistered guest
Anybody got the new key codes for today?? Charlie's playing hard to get again

MattTaylor
Unregistered guest
Check this out, dont know if it works.
Key0: F0C959D87F8D3413

med
Unregistered guest
its working great

med
Unregistered guest
its working great

Chris Nic
Unregistered guest
Thanks guys, that works!

Dark Angel
Unregistered guest
Key 01 73 54 B2 CD 7B A6 78 E5
Key 00 F0 C9 59 D8 7F 8D 34 13

Anonymous

Pansat 2500 went down today (031605). What's wrong?

Unregistered guest
Yeah what is the code for 119 110 works fine with that one code above thanks alot guys and LK

jimmy perez genovevo
Unregistered guest
matt taylor, thank you it works!!!!!!!
also dark angel!!!!!!

CurlySue
Unregistered guest
Can anyone help..PLEASE....
I have no channels for dishnet.
Have entered keys. When I go into Nagravision it always says nimq1 at the top. Does this matter or do I need it to read echo7. Because I can't seem to figure out how to change it from nimq1 to echo7

LK
Unregistered guest
Read the instructions again,its VERY simple...select Dishnetwork...reading is a great thing!

now go down to nagravision and press ok

now press the right side arrow next to the ok button 11 times until it says dish network

CurlySue
Unregistered guest
lk I've done all that. Right codes are in. I have a good signal but no channaels except the dishnet how to channel (one). I appreciate the sarcasm but it isn't helping me.

CurlySue
Unregistered guest
As far as reading..I'd love to but there seems to be very little to read. I am getting a good signal from two sat's. Echo7 and nimq1 from one transponder. Is this a problem??Please accuss my ignorance.

CurlySue
Unregistered guest
Am I pointed in the wrong spot???

Help..Help..Help me please.......

jaime E
Unregistered guest
does anyone have the new public keys for the pansat 2500a for dishnetwork channels it justed went down thanks

raed aka
Unregistered guest
hi, need some help dish network changed the keys for pansat again...need some help...

Anonymous

the new key01 0b 51 9e b7 eb 20 e7 4d
for pansat...

Orachur
Unregistered guest
I tried both the most recent keys for my 2500a but im still gettin the same messgae about data being programmed... IF it helps,,, when i go into the setup it automatically says dishnetwork on top n when i press the right arrow 11 times all i see are all FF FFF FFF's.. does that stand for I'm F@#&^%????

Username: Miguelangel

Hialeah, Florida USA

I need information about how to catch hispansat with PANSAT2500. Thanks. Miguel

strugglin
Unregistered guest
how do you set up the antena to pick up a specific satelite (nss806/c 40.5w)

Anonymous

change 00 to 01 with remote

Unregistered guest
Anonymous the code works fine for 110 thanks...But does anyone have the code for today for 119?

LK
Unregistered guest
lol..the code changes are for Dishnetwork!...110 AND 119

BTW..notice here everyone asking the same thing BUT NOT reading the answers already posted here 1-2 inches posted above from there question..

EVERYONE ..do yourself a favor and read for 20 seconds..and go to www.al7bar.tk for ANYTHING U want to know..

Anonymous

ya man with new key other channels are fine but indian channel which is on disk 61.5 is not working does any body knows anything about how to get it ?????????

Anonymous

LK, I would love to go to al7bar.tk but they have been jammed all day and all I get is "Page cannot be displayed". Early on I got the keys for 01 but then it went down again at 4:30 MST. Now I finally lost nimiq 1. I had been watching that all day but tried to change channels at 6:30 and it is scrambled. I am trying to find out if key 00 has changed now.
I downloaded the auto roll bin Tuesday but I lost it somewhere in my computer and cannot find it. I cnn not get back to al7bar.tk to download it again. Do you know of another place I can find it?
The fisherman@iname.com

Anonymous

This URL: http://al7bar.tc/forums/showthread.php?t=18938 boasts a key generator. They say it will get the new keys if you are on line. I can't get it to download. For some reason the site does not like my password. I guess I forgot it today, any way the file name is: Ge!!eys.zip it is supposed to be a 410.4 KB sized file. DON'T KNOW IF IT WORKS but thought I would pass it on and let you read it for yourself. The fisherman@iname.com

superkid
Unregistered guest
awesome thanks for the new key code

Coiam
Unregistered guest
key01 0b 51 9e b7 eb 20 e7 4d

Is this one down again?

Anonymous1
Unregistered guest
Ok, I did the key thing for Dish, works great! Thanks, but where do I enter the bev ones. I was unable to find Bell when I was clicking over 11 times to the right to find Dish. Keep up the great help :-)

Anonymous

I need a little help I am trying to get 110, I have 119 and I have a sat finder but not digital so it keeps finding the 119 what can I do??????

Indians rule
Unregistered guest
Ok people the Indians have the fix in Calgary..thats right Calgary..they have there own programmer too fixx up both the p4-p5 ..ok.........yes finally..they seem like very nice people..ya two hundred for a open 3m p4 pretty good...

dexterle
Unregistered guest
Hello everyone. I need the code for asia channle. how can I do it and where I can get that code.

Anonymous

fisherman, what is a "auto roll bin", please.
thank you.

Anonymous

any1 tv guide works for fortec ultra? thank you!!!
if it does how please!!!

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 571
Looks Like we are getting hammered on the 119

Anonymous

Try this site for the auto roll bin file. I put it in Thursday and it works. Only problem I have had is if I surf too fast the box locks up. I simply hit the power button and turn the box off and right back on and it is working. I don't know about rolling new bins yet but the threads that I read here in these forums sounded positive. If you want to know more read the threads and find it. I read about it on the 13th so start there. http://www.dssevolution.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=112 The fisherman@iname.com

Mans
Unregistered guest
Help! My 2500A was knocked out around March 8th in the middle of my cricket series.I have tried all the codes you wonderful guys have posted but it does not work.When i go back to the Keyline after the code i entered is different.Am i doing something wrong?

Mans
Unregistered guest
Help! My 2500A was knocked out around March 8th in the middle of my cricket series.I have tried all the codes you wonderful guys have posted but it does not work.When i go back to the Keyline after the code i entered is different.Am i doing something wrong?

LK
Unregistered guest
OBVIOUSLY YES...FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS POSTED...ITS THAT SIMPLE!

This is not Rocket science,a 10 year old can do this..

Unregistered guest
Yeah sorry about that LK i didnt know they were for both...and plus i do read all the post before i post mine. For some reason the codes only work for 110 and not 119....anyone know why?

LK
Unregistered guest
Power OFF back of receiver..wait 1 minute..turn back ON...if that doesn't correct it then do another scan of the satellites..

Anonymous

I am having the opposite problem then MugenPower I can only get 119 and not 110. I have two sats and a sat finder but can't find 110 for some reason. Please help!!!

dribbles
Unregistered guest
hey this almost has 100 posts so it will be archived soon

LK
Unregistered guest
Bev/bell has NOT changed Keys since November 2003....and I have posted those keys here at numerous places..also KEY changes APPLY to ANY FTA receiver...all the same,make-model makes no difference

Current BEV/ Bell Keys
AUX0 is active, changed Tue Nov 18 20:00:00 2003
AUX0: 82 D7 51 E4 5B 97 9D 81
AUX1: 65 57 46 14 36 02 D8 DA

The Dishnetwork Keys work on ALL makes/models of FTA receivers...Pansat..Fortec etc..

Current Dish Keys
KEY1 is active, changed Thu Mar 17 17:00:00 2005
KEY0: F0 C9 59 D8 7F 8D 34 13
KEY1: 0B 51 9E B7 EB 20 E7 4D

BTW...here's where/how to get and use BOTH the Pansat 2500 and 2700 autoroll bin v245,which does work..its in this linked thread below..READ!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/127878.html

If missing channels after a Key change install,..always shut power OFF on BACK of receiver,unplug,wait 1 minute,plug ,turn back ON..if that doesn't fix it,then do a AUTOSCAN (or can add new channel list using Gtools 1.86) via the remote in your installation setup again.

mrvoice
Unregistered guest
I've tried changing the keys on my fortec ultra lifetime and it still will not work. I've saved the keys several times and still no go. What flash should I be using? Perhaps this is the problem. Can anyone help?

LK
Unregistered guest
If it worked before the key change,then U must be doing the key change wrong...or installing outdated keys (3-17 are latest)...its that simple...and do the reset (power OFF back of receiver,then ON ) as I mentioned above..

also I have a Fortec files topic thread here (go to the DSS index page here) that may help U..

LK
Unregistered guest
Trusted Public News and Forum Links

-= Royce's site - Dishnewsonline =-
Main News Site - Dishnewsonline.tv
Forums - Dishnewschats.com

-= Al7bar.t*k =-
Main page & forum - Al7bar.t*k

-= KickinChicken =-
Main page - kickinchicken.org(.info)
Forums - kickinchicken.org(.info)

-= Dss-Newbies =-
Main page - dss-newbies.net
Forums - dss-newbies.net

-= Dishnewbies =-
Main page - dishnewbies.com
Forums - dishnewbies.com

-= DssCentral =-
Main site - dsscentral.ne*t
Sister site - dsscommunity.com

-= CTG - ConcernedTestersGroup =-
Main Site - concernedtestersgroup.info
Forums - concernedtestersgroup.info

-= hashHU =-
Main page - hashHU.com
Forums - hashHU.com

-= DssWord =-
Main page - dssword.com
Forums - dssword.com

-= Maestra.tv =-
Main page - Maestra.tv
Forums - Maestra.tv

Mans
Unregistered guest
LK I tried all the codes and i get nowhere.It says ''Data being downloaded''I even did a Satellite scan,i turned off the switch and all else that you said. Whats up?

Mans
Unregistered guest
LK I tried all the codes and i get nowhere.It says ''Data being downloaded''I even did a Satellite scan,i turned off the switch and all else that you said. Whats up?

animal
Unregistered guest
LK left this site cause of kneegrow,gordo,analman,and the mods here.

LK
Unregistered guest
I want to give HEAD to all you young dudes here any takers??????????????????

Username: The_fisherman

Mans, the same thing happened to me yesterday. I powered off with the switch on the back then when the system came back on I changed channels. That stopped the loading and everything is working with no problems. The fisherman

Unregistered guest
in which satellite is cartoon network? anybody please help me, i'm trying to see the clone wars with my son.thanks.

india rocks
Unregistered guest
how do you get indian channels back on fortec
please let me know what to do please

Username: Miguelangel

Hialeah, Florida USA

Where is the place to put the following information for BEV?
Current BEV/ Bell Keys
AUX0 is active, changed Tue Nov 18 20:00:00 2003
AUX0: 82 D7 51 E4 5B 97 9D 81
AUX1: 65 57 46 14 36 02 D8 DA
Thanks.
Miguel.

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the keys for march 22? the damn sattelite went down again...wtf this is really annoying...and 119 still wont work at all.

buddyholly
Unregistered guest
READ...they're posted here

Username: Jbucher

How can I flash my system? I used the gtools, but in parental control, I still can't get the second pin option to come up. Please help!

Anonymous

what about dish network keys?

Username: The_fisherman

Autoroll binary file works. There are two bin files in this download, be sure you use the one for your pansat unit. I just turned on my tv and it went to downloading data. At 400% the program came on and I checked the keys. New ones were in place.
New keys for today:Key0 B3 E1 DF 37 5E 75 8A B5
Download Autoroll here: http://www.dssevolution.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=112
The fisherman@iname.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us