Trends Audio’s innovative Hi-Fi product, Trends TA-10.1 Class-T Stereo Audio Amplifier’s price will increase on August 15, 08. The award-winning Trends TA-10.1 lass-T Stereo Audio Amplifier is one of the best selling AMP in the world. Integrating new technologies with traditional wisdom, Trends TA-10.1 T-amp brings audiophiles and music lovers the outstanding Hi-Fi gears in affordable prices.
“Due the material and labour cost increase, the price of Trends TA-10.1 Class-T Stereo Audio Amplifier is going up on August 15, 2008. If you have been considering getting the demo. unit or think that you will need more Trends TA-10.1 in summer or so, now is the time to stock up. By Acting now and placing your order before August 15, 2008, you will beat the price increase and save you and your company money”. the Marketing Director of Trends Audio, David Ho said.
About Trends Audio
Trends TA-10 Class-T Amp. has received prize from reviewers, audiophiles and music lovers worldwide and the awards include:
- “Best Buy” award from AudioVideoFoto-Bild in Italy
- “The Great Digital AMP Shootout 2007” at Stereomojo.com
- “Great Audiophile Gifts 2007” at Enjoythemusic.com
- “Blue Moon” award at 6moon.com
- “MAXIMUM MOJO” award at Stereomojo.com
- “Great Buy” at GoodSound.com
- “2007 Editors’ choice award” at HomeTheater.co.il
- “Award Winners of 2007” by 6moons.com
Trends Audio is looking for dealers to resell their products. The current retail price is US$149 (US$179 on August 15, 08)} including the AC power adaptor. For more information or interested in joining their reseller program, you can visit their web site at http://www.TrendsAudio.com or call Trends Audio (852) 2566-5810 or send email at sales@TrendsAudio.com