Archive through August 05, 2005NoWonder98
Archive through April 17, 2005from TN-Nashville100
Archive through January 03, 2005Pissed Off in Chi-To100
Archive through September 10, 2004cpl_ramos0811100
Archive through June 06, 2004Smart One100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

zebedee
Unregistered guest
my flatmate bought a pair of TI1250 floorstanding speakers today, against my advice ( i assumed he would get home & unwrap a box of house bricks). i thought i'd tap in the company name and check the selling price... guess what came up? he paid £120 to the same yank and londoner mentioned before. still, they seem to work ok, so what do people mean by "fake"? i'm sure the technical data is crap, but are there "real" versions of these on sale anywhere? p.s. i just entered a bid on ebay for a pink bridge, christ i hope that's real...

Nickyfrmvegas
Unregistered guest
Well today boys and girls,we are going to learn the ART of sealling speaks and saving money.
(chapter 1)
To be a Speaker-God, one must first posesse the gift of gab. (so to say)
Ok here we go.First we have to figure out if u are Indy or Office. lets start with Indy.-NOW- We are not going to talk about what u do!We are going to talk about what your supposed to do!1st go get a minnie storage,somewere about 10 to 20 mi away from your house.(the reason a minni storage and not Bondded wharehouse) is because what if like sommeone like me came in and bought them all,then what would u do? So go get a minni storage and put 4 pallets in there(100 UNITS)pay cash-no credit! now here is the hard part _WORK_:-)
BUY your work van from one of thouse buy here pay here, they will work with u because you pay CASh and they dont give a s h i t were the van goes{just pay your bill} - why buy and not rent-$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ thats why!average rental in the states is $400.00 a week(i know i have 23 rentals right now,,,,,IT sucks $289.00 plus insurance = $9,200.00 a week} Ive learned from my mistakes just went to the car lot and bought 10 astro vans (NOT WHITE LOL) ,for what i pay in rentals i will own free and clear 10 astros in 9 mo:-) u need to do the same! 1 at a time if u have to!
Next you will need at least 1 to 2 permits in the citys around your home base(minni storage)also to get thous u need a TAX ID#(how you going to bye a house,and keep it with no W2,,,,have to pay some kind of TAX.or u wont last more than 3 years.....most if not all MANufactures REPORT YOU TO THE IRS IRS AUDITS THESE GUYS ALL DAY LONG .U THINK THERE NOT SAYING ANYTHING, LOL LOL YA RIGHT)
-------next week we talk about WHAT to do with your

Username: Kmoney5

Post Number: 1
i got scammed as well that guy who said something about the law suit is totally right we should get something together, so far im under the assumption that these bstrds are running all over the place. if anyone is in south florida and wants to give it to these guys dirty then post it back we should all hook up and give it to them good like that cheeky british fellow said lol :-)
DAMN IT I GOT SCAMMED

David In CT
Unregistered guest
I was driving to lunch today in Farmington, CT and a fast talking man in a new Blue GMC utility van pulled up beside me and said he was selling some surplus home sound systems from a delivery. The whole thing was very sketchy. The man was wearing a green Bose polo shirt and had a kid in the passenger seat with him. He insisted that these speakers were better than bose. I offered him $18 bucks for a set, which is about what they are worth. Even if you know nothing about speakers you should know enough not to make split second decisions about large sums of money for products in the back of vans. Incidently, from reading above it seems like all these guys have new GMC based vehicles. I wonder where this scam originated.

Anonymous

SCUMBAGS GOT ME IN SOUTHHAMPTON NEW YORK FOR 400 BUCKS FOR THE TI~5150T SAME LINE OF CRAP. MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND IS A N.Y COP GOT HIS ADDRESS PAYBACK WILL BE WORTH MORE THAN 400

speakerguy who got your money
Unregistered guest
It all started in Chicogo in 1981. then it greww like pot plants. today there are over 5000 strong speakerguys and gals and i make money off them all lol keep looking 4 the good deals!
And as far as the new GMC .we are rich,so we buy the best

Nickyfrmvegas
Unregistered guest
Chapter 2(what to do with your money)

Buy as much inventory as possible.Its money in the bank,just pay your taxes,keep your pitch clean,and you will be done in 8 to 10 years,never to work again.Whith my method you can retire with $3,500 a week for 24 yrs.unless u dont buy condums,then u might have to save more>?
Go into newspaper and look for the local prision sentencing report,look for guys that are in for more than 3 years and cross refrence with local property owners,when you have a match,make contact with owner and offer a $10,000 cash buy out on house. They are so in need of the money,just have them fill out quick deed.it gets a little hard at this point,so bring in a lawyer for the rest. SO look them in the eye and watch them buy. And no you dont need to spell to count or pay a lawyer money lol :-):-)

Anonymous

Christ !! I never knew there could be so many gullible people !! Stop bleating about being conned, - you all know you deserve it !! The rules are simple... Buy from your local store : They know what they're talking about, and you won't get ripped off, and you'll buy the right kit for your requirements. STOP FUNDING THESE TOSSERS' LIFESTYLES !!

Unregistered guest
Too bad no time to find this web thread BEFORE . . .
This website seemed to be legit,
www.TRTheaterResearch.com
but phone recording sounds fake:
(949) 355-6008
Anyway, this past Friday, Sept 2, down here in West Palm Beach shopping center lot: two "delivery guys" convinced me a TR-6020 unit (speakers, no receiver) because of an "overshipment" en route to an installation job, etc. was questionable but not necessarily "stolen goods".
Also, cartons were new and sealed + a full color catalog page and an "invoice" (for three units vs the four they had in their SUV).

End of story: Spent $220 (versus the "published" $2,000+) and the speakers are fresh and new and working. Now, how can we get rid of the loud background "hummmmm" that started ...
Oh, well.

BR

PS Not to be too cynical, but keep in mind that many unethical deals are routed via "legitimate" resellers behind brick-and-mortar facades. Misdeeds are not always so black and white; other con-artists are more sophisticated than others.

Speakerman101
Unregistered guest
www.burckhards.com
The ultimate street hustle.

notsold
Unregistered guest
I have a little different experience with this scam. I went to inquire about a sales job selling home theatre equipment. It turned out to be a bunch of guys selling speakers out of the back of their vans. They showed me the theaterresearch.com catalog. Told me I could mark them up as much as I want just bring the guys back $250 a set. They would even supply the van and of course speakers.

I can understand you "customers" reaction to this scam, but also know alot of the guys selling this stuff are scammed too. Scammed into thinking that these speakers are worth the actual price, that this low price is just the wholesale price given to the owners. I was told no different.

Needless to say the "sellers" I spoke with seemed uneducated, so I know it wouldn't occur to them to check the net for this type of thing. Most were immigrants.

MASScam
Unregistered guest
Got screwed today in Danvers, MA - $200. I feel like and idiot and I am pissed off. 4 scumbags with the same story as everyone else. They were driving a light blue Dodge Caravan Minivan with NH plates - I think 139 5227

speakerman101
Unregistered guest
www.burckhards.com
"falling off my truck since 1999"

staten island scams back
Unregistered guest
good news for all u who have been scammed.
2 college kids approached me in staten island new york.i park my car in the mall they drive over to me with this great deal. they tell me the theater systems are an overstock order and their boss has know idea that he ordered too many. seeing this was a scam i told the kids id give them $300, so the one puts it in my trunk, and as soon as he closes the trunk i drove off and left them with nothing. scam the scammer if its stolen they cant tell on you. so now i have this piece of crap in my house collecting dust.

I just want some beer money
Unregistered guest
damn me.. got me too.. back of a dark blue trail blazer.. $300 down the drain for two Ti1650 "pro floor speakers" still havent hooked them up.. I really doubted this too.. damn not following my first judgement. Well atleast i have $4500 of speakers now... now to just wire them up and hope they work... or off to ebay to sell them as large paper weights.

idiot2233
Unregistered guest
and today it was me; fu**ing a**holes, 200quid for one of the TI1250; well, stupidity like that needs to be punished; i hope these fu**ers die in a car accident though; screw them

was a white van, small fast talking guy, close to russel square

Anonymous

well i am a Tennessee bureau of investigation officer and today i was approached while leaving the university of memphis by a short chubby man with a goatee who was sweating profusely he then asked me if i wanted a pair of two thousand dollars speakers so i looked at the speakers in the back of a nissan quest van which was dark blue with a drive out tag . the man said he was a delivery man and the warehouse had loded two too many speakers in the delivery van and he wasnt goig to tell his boss and he said he would sell them to me for 300 dollars at this time i knew it was either stolen property or a scam (because what electronics store delivers in a van) so he followed me to my banc while on the way i called memphis police, i stalled him at the band until police arrived and we arrested him for possession of a fake ID but nothing can be done for him seling the speakers. So be aware they have made it to the south but just dont be stupid anyone who is selling 2000 dollar speakers for 300 dollars is a buy too good to be true so dont be a dumbass and contribute to the scam

BenFosters
Unregistered guest
Yea i just been had in Brighton (UK) the plate was AP52 CCZ, its a large white Renault van. We sneaked a few pics of the yank and loads of mugshots of the short london guy, we will be uploading these and telling the police, these guys are scammers and deserve to be stiched up themselves.

Anonymous

Suffolk Long Island New York
Wow, I can't belive that I took it up the ?ss on this world wide scam. Nothing for nothing I know that things are crazy, but I just got the same pitch from two guys as everyone above and everyone below who will post after me. White van Plate number CMB6607. Theater innovations TI-6000T, Package looked professional with a suggested retail of 2,599.00 on the side of box. Made them open the box and everything was in it. The only thing that made me wonder was that the remote was real garbage for a 2000.00 system. I did hook it up and it really works. As far as Quility Sound, NO WAY. Once again,white van Plate number CMB6607 I told these guys that if they were scamming me that I would find them.

a crasp
Unregistered guest
i dont know what there really worth i paid 1050 for 3 5151 units i hooked it up and mine sounds fantastick am having trouble finding compatable dvd player to play in surround sound

Anonymous

Well I'm another dumbass who bought these things. I live in a suburb of detroit. Same story like
everybody else two young guys in a white older suv.
Fortunately they just got me for the speakers. For the people wondering about the speakers they are complete crap. I'm going to put them out on my curb for garbage day. Hooked one up next to my 12 year old 200 dollars for a set bose speaker and I couldn't even hear the thing, i thought it was broke. Anyways I feel like a terd. I hope somebody on this board gets a hold of one of them.

Dupped In Ontario
Unregistered guest
Yup my hubby came home today with a Hauffman speaker system lol.He was at the Beer Store where the guy sold him on it. I typed the name brand in on google and it keeps taking me to these forums lol. Ok so we got dupped, but I haven't found anyone to say how to set the system up. No dang instructions came with it grrr. Anyone that can help, that would be great, because obviouly we're yoyo's with no clue on much hahahaaaa Kidding lmao

HOME DEPOT 2
Unregistered guest
yep, fort collins colorado ten minutes ago, also a Home Depot. Guys claiming they were given 2 too many speaker systems wanted to offload them to go to a strip club. I read the info in the packet... thought $2500 sounded a bit steep. Told them i'd go look on the web first... sure enough, this is the first thread I found.... Thanks all for your posts. You just saved me about $600.

londonvictim
Unregistered guest
yea same thing with me in russell square. paid £150 for one speaker. really want to get together with all the ppl who have been scamed in england and put a stop to this. it's obviously a big operation and surely there is something we can do to raise awareness about such scam artists. bascially i just don't want it to happen to anybody else!

AMomentOf Weakness
Unregistered guest
Yeah...I got scammed too in London....and I can't believe it happened to me, but I sympathise with all you guys...it really could happen to anyone, because I couldn't believe how stupid I was. Handed over £300 for a TI6000S. Felt physically sick when I found this forum. I'm a student too...will have to review my finances!! Jesus...what a dumbshit!! KEEP on the lookout: White van, bearded yank as mentioned previously, nice guys (all great con-men are)
Not sure about the merchandise, but the best advice is to sell it on as low as you can because it's still worth something, so long as it works, or keep it!

Anonymous

People, this is not a scam. MSRP is a notional number, it can be any number the manufacturer comes up with. It does not have to be based on the cost of materials. It can be based on perceived value, image, brand etc. The big manufacturers rely on that to come up with high MSRP's which you all accept, admittedly with typically higher perceived and/or intrinsic value (but they are good at making crap look good, as I have found with big name TV and monitor failing within 2 years). You have all bought items because somebody came up with a high MSRP and you got greedy, thought you were getting a great deal and purchased without checking that they are the quality or specification you expected, nothing more than that. You bought without checking cabinets, wiring, posts, drivers, auditioning sound? You bought from the back of a truck and didn't think something illegal or bad was going on? Good grief, more fool you. And anyone who buys this crap off Ebay should be shot for being an idiot; call it Darwinism.

dumm boi
Unregistered guest
hi, i got scamed, so nothing new!

there aree selling them on ebay so just want to warn any1 from buying them!

god im so angry >:-(

dumm boi
Unregistered guest
hi, i got scamed, so nothing new!

there aree selling them on ebay so just want to warn any1 from buying them!

god im so angry >:-(

Jonny Patton
Unregistered guest
my housemate just got done today. we are in high wycombe but the police can't touch them due to trading standards. i feel so sorry for my mate as he paid £500 for two TI 1250. not sure if they even work

Hernan
Unregistered guest
500 bucks TI6000T two guys in a red ford f150 allston MA...
im feeling sad

Anonymous

Got done in bristol, really wanted new floorstanders, got two TI 1250s for £200. Same short cockney d*ckhead, thing is, they work really well, and have done since an all night house party on fri (that's 4 days ago). Just waiting for them to break. cos I can't believe there's anything genuine about them after finding this site. Anyone got any that have worked for a while?

I scared the real thing out of them.
Unregistered guest
Boy do I have a story. Live in ILL. I was driving to a gas station nearby for some batteries. Parked in-front of the gas station, got my batteries and hoped in my car. All of the sudden a blue van drives up. Growing up in a bad neighborhood usually that means trouble so I reached for my 9-mm pistol. dumb white guy looked like a hick maybee 16-20 yrs old tells me to roll down the window says "Hey im selling sound" I automatically said "NO not interested" He says "come on I will show it to U" I figuered Im parked in-front of the gas station camerea what the hey Y would they risk it so I got out. He showed me the boxes and I told them I did not have any money anyway. So they said they would follow me home cuz I wuz only like five min away. Strangely the young one insisted on riding with me probably to make shure I dont call five-O. I said no. But he insisted. So as soon as we went in the car I showed him the gun and said. "No funny business I thougt u guys were gangmembers but if your systems are legit no prob" kid was a little shaky told me to put it away that he was not lying to me. I said "U better not be" Finally we get to my house I tell him to get out with the gun in my hand and to shut the door. He did then I put the gun in my back and went in the house and took like 5 min observing waiting for them to leave I figuerd if they are scaming then they will split but they didnt so I took some quick pics of them and the van just in case then I got out with the gun still in my waist made them open the box. gave them 200 bucks they both looked mad @ me. I think I know Y. I think the system they gave me is legit it sounds great I know a little about sound one little speaker from the TI6000T is very loud and it sound very clean. I Opened one speaker and it looked good.The Speakers and the quality looked excelent. Came with instructions and everything. I think I scared the $hi% out of them so much that they gave me a real good system. So just scare them $hi%less maybee they will give you good quality. LOL Im glad I bougth it sounds great. It better not F@#$ up on me or I will post their pics. But so far so good. Like you said they are really on top of everything they carry high quality stuff just incase someone like me pops up. So be carefull cuz they might sell U $hi#. Just scare them.

STop chatting sh!t
Unregistered guest
True the the person abouve! i paid £350, abit anoyed cause the standard is 250. but the speakers are dam good! base is amazing and kinda pleased. best thing i can do is sell them, but WITH D*CK HEADS on these types of feeds who say they are crap when they havent even tried them! shut the F*uck up and actually hook them up! stop making a big deal caus in the end you bought STOLEN GOODS out of your own greed! im just trying to sell mine! ^_^

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4217
Wow this thread is really getting long.

GotmeonLongIsland
Unregistered guest
Total scam. They got me this past Friday (11/4) in New Hyde Park on Long Island. Two little fa*gots in a white Ford Expedition with N.J. tags. I bought the 6000T home theater and paid $200. Plus an add'l $20 for their "beer money." I only wish I knew about this scam beforehand. I would cracked these two little bitc*es right in the mouth when they got out of their truck. Live and learn.

By the way...don't pay any attention to anyone on this string who claimes that the speakers are perfect and we're all nuts. Those posts are just people who have a vested interest in scamming more people like me. They'll have their day and I only wish I could be there when it happens.

Seeyousoon
Unregistered guest
Well they got to me again in montreal canada, I have phoned some crue members and next time we come accross they we will steel all they have in there trucks or vans. even there shoes and coats money etc... we might even just leave with the van and tie them up in the back. there is a lot of money to be made robbing them LOL. Screw you little clowns lol wait to I see you again. Plus the guy I seen 2 days ago have teeth missing soon he will be missing all LOL. Every body should rob them, what are they going to do, go to the cops LOL cops can t do nothing for them Take my word, I know the law LOL.

See you soon idiots

Jeffr0
Unregistered guest
They're in Leicester now guys, for anyone that needs to know. They tried to scam me 2 of the things for 250 quid, claiming they'd make 1200 quid on ebay. Anyhow, i didn't buy into it, came home, read this and was relieved.

Unlucky, to who ever fell for it.

Mikal
Unregistered guest
Yeh got me in leicester , I'm not happy at all, Jeffr0 don't suppose you got their plates as the police sounded as if they'd actually do something about it when I called them. I'm real screwed over now, was relying on resale value, but now it looks like I'm gonna have to quit Uni and get a job due to lack of funds. Kinda sad that people who look for a free bit of money can actually really screw up people who are gonna make something of their lives. Ah well, I'm spreading the word to everyone I know, so hopefully if everyone else here does we should get them (not arrested, I'm thinking beaten, robbed and their wealth redistributed to the lucky guys who get em). It was the bearded american and the bald dude again as well ... these people really get around. Another note ... They called at all the Uni residences (I knew a few other people who were asked) ... so it looks like they actually target students (who have no money and can't afford the trouble) ... These guys are so wrong that to my mind (and I'm a fair man) just about anything goes for whoever gets them.

Lozzy
Unregistered guest
Mikal - you go to University and you are that stupid? Probably a good thing you are leaving to get a job. You are a "fair man" ? - dude you knowingly bought stolen goods with a view to ripping some poor sucker off by reselling them, glad you got screwed.

Miss Lisa
Unregistered guest
my husband got took at the dunkin doughnuts EAST ISLIP NEW YORK same strory someone get them please

Jeffr0
Unregistered guest
No, sorry Mikal. I'm at Gilbert Murray, really sorry that it's turned out like that, that's really sh1t. Some earlier posts in this forum have the plates, but i don't know if they changed them or anything since. It was the same guys too, same story as repeated throughout this thread. That sucks so hard. It would appear they do pick on us gullible students. I really almost said yes, until i realised that i couldn't amass that much money in such a short time.

And Lozzy, you're an idiot. He didn't know it was stolen goods. If you read up, the UK stories read that these speakers are being sold because they had '2 more than the order said, and their boss wouldn't know if these 2 were missing' or some sh1t like that. He didn't know they were stolen (if they are) at all.

Hope these tits get caught.

Cheers, Chris.

Jeffr0
Unregistered guest
LF52 BWG
AP52 CCZ

^ Number plates mentioned in this thread.

Lozzy
Unregistered guest
Chris - "their boss wouldn't know if these 2 were missing" umm, does that sound legit and above board.. NO YOU HALFWIT (oops, half a wit is being generous). And no they are not actually stolen, they are made for about $10 in Vietnam or somewhere like that, but you buy them thinking they are stolen. Moron.

Tri
Unregistered guest
yeah jus got scammed in southampton today, but luckily did not go as far as most u guys done, and only paid £50 for a TI- 6000s, havent tried it to see if it works , but am wondering what to do , suppose i will try to sell it on , but feel an idiot, and if sell on is that immoral??

KLeZ
Unregistered guest
sh*t guys they just got me an hour ago im checking right now if they're good and i found this thread , fu** i lost 400 dollars on Hilton Head Island, SC ,usa

dicknut
Unregistered guest
I just bought the 440MR system and it sounds fantastic!!! Worth every penny I paid for it!

dicknut
Unregistered guest
I own a small High End Home Audio/Video business and my friends are always coming up to me and saying, "Dude! I just go this GREAT deal on a Home Theater package!!!! These guys drove up to me and were selling..."

That's where I cut them off. I then proceed to tell them how, "No, you didn't get the deal of a lifetime. No, these aren't $3,000 speakers. Yes, you did get taken by a fast talking salesman."

This "scam" has been going on for many, many years. Unfortuntely, by the time most of you read this, it is already WAY TOO LATE!!!!

Sorry!

Dicknut
Long Island, NY

Username: Guybrush

Portsmouth, Hampshire England

Just got done in Portsmouth, UK. Paid £400 for two TI-1250s. I feel like a complete moron, hear about scams all the time but would never have thought I'd be dumb enough to fall for them. Alas, I did. Same guys too by the sound of it. License plate FX53 YUO, though I expect they've changed it by now! White transit, scrawny bearded American guy, bigger bald english bloke.

My honest wish is that all victims of this atrocity get together, hunt these b*st*rds down and f*ck them up...

Otherwise my advice to anyone reading this (especially gullable students like myself) would be to look out and be wary.

Silver Member
Username: Reinhart

Post Number: 118
The only thing you can do is learn from your mistake and relate your experience to others to keep them from falling for the same thing.

Plus, always reinforce some common sense ideas that people these days tend to forget:

1. If a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

2. Buy from a reputable establishment with a good history. You will know nothing about the sellers who pitch speakers out of the back of a van, so why should you give them your attention?

Education is a weapon for everything, especially avoiding scams.

As for how long this scam has been going on? It's been ongoing since the 1970s. - Reinhart

CHINA'S FINEST
Unregistered guest
I sell speakers on the street.
"WHOOPIDEE-FRIGGIN-DOO." Get over it.

www.burckhards.com

Anonymous

A mate of mine foolishly purchased the TI ~ 1250 speakers, and I'm testing them for him at the moment. Yeah, they seem to work but not to the level you'd expect from their $1999 RRP. The stereo image is all over the place, and the phase issues make your sinuses hurt!
Don't believe anyone who says they sound amazing!
I guess if you want something to make noise/bass for a party then they're fine and look kinda sweet to the untrained eye, but not worth anywhere near what people seem to have paid!

Nickyfrmvegas
Unregistered guest
ANYONE WHO KNOWS TOMMY MAYER OR JOEL STRANTIN this is NICKYFRMVEGAS ...........................THERE IS A $5000 bounty on there heads. ANY ONE WHO TELLS ME THEIR LOCATION GETS THE MONEY! CALL GLEN OR PTS AND LET THEM KNOW! I WILL GIVE THE MONEY TO U ONCE THEY ARE IN CUSTODY! OR IN THE HOSPITAL! TWEEKERS STOLE ALL THE GUYS SALARY AND TOOK 140 PALERMO VA 6.1. NO SH IT I WILL PAY $5000 for the INffo im looking for........... ASK ANY ONE I ALWAYS PAY. MIGHT BE IN SALT LAKE OR CA. or back east. Have a P.I looking but with all that cash and speakers any one could HIDE for a liitle bit. BUT X-MASS is comming so he will maby be at his moms house in VEGAS. I know i know he could not be that stupid to show up their.... BUT HE IS!

and T if you are reading this ....boy im going to have a feild day with u and your wife FLEA let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DOUGFRUMLYNN
Unregistered guest
I GOTTA TELL YA, I'M A 25 YEAR SALESMAN AND I JUST GOT SCAMMED. $200.00 DOLLARS FOR THE "T1-6000T". I HAVE NOT SET IT UP YET, BUT I HOPE IT WORKS ENOUGH TO EASE THE MONITARY PAIN. HAS ANY ONE SET THE SYSTEM UP YET AND LISTENED TO IT? I GOT SCAMMED IN A PARKING LOT ON RT.1 SAUGUS, MA BY A THIN BIMBO WITH LONG HAIR AND 1/4" THICK MAKE UP, A FAT DUDE THAT COULDN'T GET OUT OF THE CAR AND A THIRD PERSON THAT LOOKED LIKE HE WAS SO STONE IF YOU WENT "BOO" HE WOULD HAVE CRIED. NEW MADEL SILVER STATION WAGON. EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO HIDE MY HEAD IN THE SAND. BE WARE OF THESE PREDATORS AND SUB HUMAN-GO NO WHERE-HEARTLESS-DIRTY LITTLE RODENTS.

DirtyHabit
Unregistered guest
Theres a link up on ebay..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Theatre-Innovations-TI-1250-Speakers-Not-SPL-SONY_W0QQitem Z5831268402QQcategoryZ14993QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

anyone feel like putting a stupidly high bid on there? £999999 etc. Hehe.

GETTINGEVEN
Unregistered guest
IF I WERE YOU DIRTY LITTLE RODENTS I WOULD KEEP AWAY FROM RT.1 BOSTON TO TOPSFIELD. THERE IS A SURPRISE WAITING FOR YOU. THINK TWICE.

pissed
Unregistered guest
I depends on how good your information is.

Unregistered guest
Hey I work and repair audio/visual equipment. I was recently called to a client's house to repair a speaker from a Theater-Innovations TI-5150 system. After inspection of the speaker which was really a tweeter that was broken and pushed into the speaker box. Anyways while inspecting the speaker set up the client was proud to tell me the system cost over 3000 and that he got a deal for 500 dollars a few months back from a friend. I was not familiar with the brand Theater-Innovations so I told this client I would get back to him after doing some research. To my surprise my Research let me to this Forum. I want to laugh but its really sad that people out there think they own 3,000 plus speaker entertainment system like my client. After breaking the bad news to my client he insisted he still wanted the tweeter replaced with original. OK MY PROBLEM NOW IS WHERE CAN I FIND A TWEETER REPLACEMENT FOR THIS GUYS SPEAKER BOX. IF ANYBODY DOES NOT WANT OR IS WILLING TO SELL A TWEETER FROM A TI-5150T SYSTEM FOR A SMALL PRICE PLEASE EMAIL ME . JOMARI1@GMAIL.COM

IDIOTS LOL
Unregistered guest
LOL LOOK AT THIS GUYS THEY ARE ON EBAY NOW >>> IDIOTS

http://cgi.ebay.ca/New-Packed-Rare-home-theater-system-hauffman_W0QQitemZ5836234 227QQcategoryZ1499QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Unregistered guest
Dudes, we got done as well. Me and two of my uni mates were walkin up a road and sum london twat and an american twat said u wanna buy sum speakers, so thinkin we can make a profit out of it we brought two TI 1250's for £250. Were all students so tht was alot of money for all of us. Ne ways just to let you there in Bournemouth, been seen around quite a few times watch out, there in a white ford Van.

Anonymous

Watch out just got scammed in bristol 30/11/2005 just off whiteladies road. Little fast talker (30ish) and a much older guy-both white

fleish_7
Unregistered guest
I just got scammed in a gas station in Somerville MA. Paid $220 for the TI-6000T. 2 white guys in their early thirties in a white Jeep Cherekee plate # 13AV44. I asked the guy for his phone number and he wrote it on the box. After realizing the scam (it only took 1 day to figure it out) I called this idiot, and he answered. I told him I wanted my money back and to meet me at the place where I bought it. He agreed. I will call him tomorrow to confirm...I iwl let you all know if he shows.

doneinsheffield
Unregistered guest
With regards to the uk it seems they are moving up the country- got fucked over by them today in sheffield. yank with the beard and little londoner, claim the speakers are worth $2000 each, cant believe we were duped into it.

Same white van everyones been talking about, same story about being loaded up with extra stock and having to get rid of it 'or their boss would take it'. Students again

fleish_7
Unregistered guest
The mother*#%kers. Had me running around like an idiot. Just called. They basically laughed. Told them I had their plate and telephone number which I will give the feds and they could care less. Told me the money had gone to the 'company' and that there was no returns. The guy said to send in the warranty. Can you believe that? I told him there was no f*#%ing company, it was all a scam. He just sid I wasnt gettin my money back and there was nothing I could do. After all this I just hope the damn thing works.

fleish_7
Unregistered guest
almost forgot

603-303-0731

nickyfrmvegas
Unregistered guest
lllllllooooooooooolllllllllllllll:-)

Anonymous

This scam has been going on in the Los Angeles area for a long time. I have been approached by these guys about 10 times since the late 1980's and they are always pushy, rude, and in a hurry.I have always got a bad vibe from them so I either left in the middle of their pitch or I was rude back to them and I never bought anything. I once went to a "Job Fair" for a high paying sales job and it was one of these companies! All of the employees looked like ex-cons. During the interview the boss had alot of cash ($5,000) on the table and another employee walked in with a bad fake crying routine and pocketed the money. The boss said "Here is your weeks pay, sorry about your grandma dying". He tried to scam us into taking the job! I got up and left along with 3 other guys and we laughed all the way out the door.

WE GOT EM!
Unregistered guest
What's up everyone...great story for everyone here. My buddy got duped into buying a piar of "5000 speakers" for 500 bucks a while back in New Hampshire. Same pu$$ies out of a van and everything. Now I'm at college down south and one of my roomates buddies was talking abuot getting a similar pair of speakers for his apartment. here's the good part. 6 of us met them at a local Sheetz gas station, i'm not sure if it was the same guy, but he was a goofy white dude in a van with some ugly chick, anyway, my boy went in to say he was going to hit the atm and 5 of us poucned on this dude and pulled him out of the car and beat the SH!T OUT HIM!!!
we slammed his head against the van, and kneed him in the forhead, one of mybig irish friends must have broke his nose, there was blood everywher and all the dumb broad did was scream and say she was calling the cops
after it was over we stole some stuff out of hsi van and broke a couple of his windows
now if any of you people say this was wrong thats unfortunate, these f.uckeers got what they deserved! I hope i've brightened some of your days

Anonymous

Wow all premeditated assault and battery and you topped it off with theft. 5 against one, great odds! You are more of a lowlife pu$$y than they could ever be.

fleish_7
Unregistered guest
Way to go dude. Hey anonymous, you one of them?

GETTINGEVEN
Unregistered guest
HEY ANONY "MOUSE": SO WHAT IF IT WERE 5 AGAINST 1. THERE WERE 4 OF THEM WHEN I GOT SCAMMED BY THE DIRTY LITTLE RODENTS. HOW DO THEY FEEL KNOWING THAT THE MONEY THEY BRING HOME TO THERE CHILDREN IS DIRTY CASH? OR THAT THE GIFT THEY WILL BY THERE MOTHER FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR CAME FROM SWINDLED MONEY. AND FOR YOU MORONS WORKING FOR THIS FAKE COMPANY, HOW IS THERE RETIREMENT PLAN? DO THEY OFFER 401K? IS THERE MEDICAL OR DENTAL? TRUST ME ANYONE WHO WORKS FOR THESE MORONS WILL WITH OUT A DOUBT END UP IN JAIL THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE OR THE HOSPITAL. AS FOR ME, I'M USING MY BRAND NEW HOME THEATER SYSTEM AS A JOKE GIFT.

NICKYFRMVEGAS
Unregistered guest
LOL I YA I ROB DRUG DEALERS THINK I WILL GET IN TROUBLE LOL LOL LOL 4 TO 1 I WOULD OF WON (357) INSURANCE LOL LOL LOL LOL I SHOULD PAY SOMEONE TO FIND OUT WHAT YOUR IP ADDRESS IS AND COME TAKE YOUR STOLEN SPEAKERS YOU LITTLE CRY BABY BI T CH YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING STOLEN SPEAKERS. SO WHEN your MOM COMES OVER YOU GOING TO TELL HER WHAT YOU DID YOU flEA c ya at a atm litlle broke fu c kers

you know who :0
Unregistered guest
YOU PEOPLE ARE SOOOOOOOOOO STUPID!
sO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT HUSTLERS?
OK OK I JUST WENT TO BUY A CHRIS x TREE ITS BEEN 5 DAYS AND THE THING IS DEAD! HOW ABOUT THE $300 fax and copy that broke 3 mo after i bought it or how about my $2600 double pillow top bed with 30 yr warrenty and the thing already gets lumps or how about the $625,000 house that i just bought and the stuco is alreadycracking or how about the ????????????

people this is not the 50's every thing breaks and does not last .....i promise you that 75% of what you owne is made in china.do you really think VANS is made in usa dumb a s s get over it you little 2 faced bi t ch cry cry cry cry because i will always have 3 to 5 offives sealling 300 to 500 sets of speakers a WEEK to little pu ssys like you!!!!!!!!! ha ha i have alll your money and you cant DO NOTHING BUT BI Tch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the funny thing is i pay my accountan more than you make i payed over $65.000 in taxes to my city state and fed so how much did you make last quarter FLEA go back to school and learn some math broke a s s lol i still have all your money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz try to come rob me (MEET my little freind) lol :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

you know why :
Unregistered guest
75% made in china? dont worry only 75% of the barrel on my 38 special will go up your *ss the next time i see you.

lol FLEA
Unregistered guest
lol did you walk your kid to school because your in the same grade REDNRCK :-) 38 special lol lol lol most likely a stolen gun punk!!! lol COME AND GET IT LOL things up my a s s you are also a f a g ????????????????????????????????dont worry ill give some of your money backk ( WELFAIR) :-)

NO YOU KNOW WHO
Unregistered guest
bring it little bit ch and if you did know me i would of fired you fu c ked your wife or took your money so wanna be bad a s s come get me u fu cking flea ........ go work and fead your kids NI GGER

you know why :
Unregistered guest
you sound like you have the education of a second grader....what a low life.

NICKYFRMVEGAS
Unregistered guest
no quit school in 9 th grade and i make more money than any 1 u know now shut it and go get me a beer. or clean my yard or wash 1 of my 17 cars or wash my a s s when i get old you broke a s s flea lol lets compare W2........... like i said before i pay my accountant more than you make so who is the uneducated 1? YOU ARE FLEA LOL

how many years did you go to school to learn NOTHING ABOUT life i am 31 and will be done in only 4 more years with 2400 a week for 25 years while you wipe my rich a s s so try to talk your broke sh it.

you know who...:
Unregistered guest
you are nothing but a bleeping punk. I dont want to hear about how great you are and how much you make, tell us all about how when you were a kid growing up you used to get beat up all the time....lol...you little weasel. i'll bet your no more than 5-5 and 130 lbs....lol.....greaseball

NICKYfrmvegas
Unregistered guest
lol loll thats all you have lol

5'7 180 lol bleeping?????

lol lol lol lol lol lol plz write back that was great!!!!!!!!!!!

u dare judge me with your origanal remarks (75% barrel up my A $$) and you call me a punk? I would have you washing my boxers you little girl.which should not be a problem since you like playing with A $$ lol FLEA

you know who
Unregistered guest
Pls come to dorchester, we would have so much fun.

Sh*t Happens : )
Unregistered guest
You got off cheap..few hundred dollars..Just think about the old ladys being scammed out of their life savings.Consider your self lucky.Just don't forget the lesson learned "if its to good to be true"!!!By the way Home Depot parking lot farmingdale NY, got me for 3 bills..lol

Nickyfrmvegas
Unregistered guest
ok i have freinds their u guys like to fight !!!!!!! ill be their in spring ill be driving my neww 500 sl thaat i bought today with some if your money lol lol lol lol

u know who
Unregistered guest
lol....yea right

no u know who
Unregistered guest
i know the GALlagers in dorchester and im from NY i wish i could load up a picture of me with your mom lol lol lol llol loll lol

lol....yea right??????????/ so part do u need to be shown?

lol lol lol lol
Unregistered guest
i hope u are IRISH if not then beat it flea wetback

u no me
Unregistered guest
nick from vegas...lolololyou crack me up dude. i've been to vegas many times and little scumbags like you are crawling all over like friggin cockroaches....yea, like cockroaches. thats my new name for you nicky, roach.....lololol

BOSTON SUCKS
Unregistered guest
dude the only way u been to vegas is as someone little runaway, what do u do wake up in the morning and flip a coin u f a g o t (heads or tails) lol lol lol and staying at CIRCUS CIRCUS does not count lil boy lol lol lol and here is a name i like ha ha i make more money than u lol lol so wipe my a s s lil wanna be! so how smart can u be if u choose to live in that ni gger infested city (u a nigga lover? why dont u come out and play noob?
and u know people from Boston say wicked not dude so quit pretending FLEA thats my name 4 u (FLEA) lol lol suck it lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol so do u work 3 jobs to pay for the once every ten years to vegas,, and your parents bringing u here does not count FLEA!!!
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

I NOW KNOW U
Unregistered guest
your killin me dude. are you an unemployed comic wannabe? seriously now, how old are you? i have a feeling you are only around 11 or 12, using daddy's computer......what you just wrote definately comes from someone with no more than a 4th grade education. SO GIVE IT UP KID BEFORE I GO TELL YOUR DADDY, I'M GETTIN SICK OF YOUR BS.

beware
Unregistered guest
jus got duked in Wallingford, off rt. 68 at thortons gas station. Cant f in wait to see that van again, and for my grime-ball, short ,english man friend, if i do indeed see you again please have 911 on speed dail. Your gonna NEED it

u know sh it
Unregistered guest
lol unemployed? cant u read flea? i am 1 of the biggest speaker Co. in the USA i make more in a day than you do in 2 weeks lol see what really pisses u off, is that you know i am tealling the truth. So how much did u get slamed 4? lets compare w2 on the next P.L statement lol u cant even compaire yourself with me. and out of all the sh it talkers on this thresd U SUCK i thought people from bosten were kool ,,,,,,,,,,guess not flea boy lol lol U NOOB!

i see u now
Unregistered guest
lolololol. you are nothing but a kid in elementary school. and speaking of such,lololol, kid - compaire???lolol. dont they teach spelling in your school? lol. listen roach, you dont even know what a W2 is. i bet you stole dadday's didnt you...you sound like a complete moron. why dont you get on a bus and come visit....we'll show you northern hospitality...we know what to do what smart a ss little boys....

Anonymous

Another SAD A@#$ SCAM,gone good!F@*&!ING A!@#ESS got me, same DOGS,bugandy mini van.Bought the system,felt funny buying it in the first place,but for 300 buck's come on.....took it home plugged it in,got some sound,but did'nt fully install the system. Now I'm afraid to really hear it's potencial.CANADA

Bored
Unregistered guest
lol u so lost this battle you f cking noob a bus lol lol lol lol nothern hospitality lol what you want my a s s u lil f a g

so like i said does it or dosent it just piss you off that you are a broke flea! tell your wife to clean my bathroom right or i sm going to fire her lol lol www.ptswoofers.com try that 4 broke lol now you come see me! and ill show you some good old fashion beatdown lil flea lol

jake 44
Unregistered guest
just like you the website is a fake. what a lowlife

u no me
Unregistered guest
i'm wathching u roach

just a guy
Unregistered guest
has anyone on here bought the DR-3000MIC, I just bought them off a guy myself in Indianapolis,IN same story I was coming out of kohls from last min gift buying for christmas and a guy in a green tahoe with beer breath asked me if I wanted to buy these home theatre towers I said let me see them so he takes the wrapping and everything off and shows me them and they are the ones shown in his mag....So he follows me so I can get some cash I bought 2 for 400 which I thought was a great deal come on less than 10 percent of actual price even if the price was in euro it's still a bargin, I payed him got his number and he told me where he worked called him on the spot there so I knew it was him, then left, anyways just wondering if anyone else has bought this model and what did it sound like, thanks

U ARE ALL FLEAS
Unregistered guest
hey jake merry x now go return all your stolen presents u flea lol so how do u figure its fake ( i mean were not talking about how you please your girlfreind lol) u and that flea from BOSton should hang out you guys have the same bank roll (check to check life) lol lol lol my speakers sound better than anything u have!

so call up and say hi!

all your fans
Unregistered guest
hey sleazebag how about the next time i see you i put a 6" blade in you...lol we'll see if you keep laughin then...lol

knife2agunfight
Unregistered guest
lol lol C what i mean u are all idiots lol bring a knife to a gun fight lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol poof your dead lol aknife lol lol lol either a redneck or a wetback lol lol so wich 1 are u?

Trace
Unregistered guest
My husband and I were given the TI-440MR (receiver and speakers) as a christmas gift. We can't get it to work--has anyone ever been able to make one of these systems work? I tried to call the TI phone # on their website, but it's a fax machine. I sent and email too but received an undeliverable error.

a freind
Unregistered guest
main # theaterreaserch is7148945888
if you call like a A_hole they will hang up,but if you call 4 install info they will help. Remember they have nothing to do with the sales

truth
Unregistered guest
Trace

Everything is a scam. There is no Theater-innovations. Its a made up company. The website is fake, the systems are fake. They say their sound systems are worth thousands, but its all junk. You are one of the lucky ones, everyone else payed way too much for whatever they bought. You see the lowlife sales weasels are the only ones selling this crap, out of their trunks.....just hope your kids dont end up doing this for a living....

izigr
Unregistered guest
everyone here is saying they got scammed, but nobody complained about the product itself. is everyone here satisfied with how much they paid for it, and how the speakers sound?

IGOTYOUR$
Unregistered guest
WHY I MADE OVER $300,000 LAST YEAR SEALLING SPEAKERS OUT OF A VAN -----WELL I HAD 30 OR SO GUYS OUT DOING IT 4 ME.sO TAKE MY FAKE CO. AND MY FAKE WEBSITE AND LETS COMPARE MY FAKE MONEY TO YOUR NO MONEY LOL U FLEA.. SO WHY DO U BIT CH SO MUCH? IS IT BECAUSE U WORK 40 TO 50 HR A WEEK IN A DEAD END JOB OR IS IT U WENT TO SCHOLL FOR 6 YEARS ONLY TO BE WATING TABLES AT OLIVE GARDEN? OR IS IT YOUR BOSS IS A COMPLETE IDIOT AND YOU COULD DO THE JOB 10 X BETTER IF JUST GIVEN A CHANCE? WELL I USE TO FEEL THE SAME WAY UNTILL I FOUND THIS ;ITTLE THING CALLED DIRECT SEALLING (THEN POOF) I WAS MAKEING THOUSAND TO 1500 A WEEK THEN I BOUGHT 15 VANS THEN POOF AGAIN I WAS MAKING A THOUSAND A DAY WITH THE WHOLE MO OF DEC OFF SO CAN U SAY THAT! I PAY MORE IN TAXES THAN ANY OF YOU FLEAS MAKE LOL SO IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM JOIN THEM LOL AND BYE THE WAY WHAT DO YOU MEAN FAKE? ITS RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF ME AND THEIRE ARE ALL THESE POSTS ??????????????????????? AND MOST LIKE THE WAY THEY SOUND AS SOON AS THEY GET OVER THE PART THAT THEY DID NOT GET SOMETHING 4 FREE AND IN FACT THEY ARE THE ONES THAT GOT TAKEN AND NOT SOME POOR GUYS BOSS LOL SO KNOW THIS U TWO FACED LITTLE FA G G OTS. U THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING A GOOD DEAL AT SOMEONE ELSE LOSSS! SO IN MY BOOK YOU LIL NIG GERS GOT EXATLY WHAT YOU DESERVED LOL LOL LOL LOL :-)

irs
Unregistered guest
300k my a ss. you dont make sh it. by the way, the irs is looking for you...lol. and they will find you

I.R.S gooroo
Unregistered guest
ya i know they are looking for me u flea. stop using your parents computer and go work you niglet and tell your wife i perfer she swallow.
so you know me huu well grow some balls and put a name lil boy but loosers usally hide in the shadows of great men such as myself.

and as far as the I,R.S u think they know about my sneaky accounts overseas? and if they were looking they must be lost because no letters in the mail unless you have been stealing my mail lol lol theif!!!!!!!!!!!

Nickyfrmvegas
Unregistered guest
add it up 85 sets per location x 20 sets x 3 locations=$5100 a week - 20% for the IRS leaves me over 3800 week + the extra stuff i bring in lol lol lol lol lol lol lol and your right cash i only make about 200,000 in cash a year,but remember i buy 1 or two trucks a mo and i sell them at the end of the year to make up a total of $300,000 a year.

i used to have a reginal mng that i paid over $200,000 in 1 year plus a porsh boxter and he is now sleeping on his momys floor with the cops and the IRS now there is a guy hidding from them lol lol see some people talk sh it and some people solve sh it and some people are sh it. so what im really trying to say is lol lol lol i have all your money pu nk and i am going to spend it on nothing and eveything lol sooooooooo if i pay taxes when i pick them up then i pay taxes on the sale then on the profit. does that mean i can fu ck your sister again lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

deadendjob
Unregistered guest
man that guy talks alot of sh it i wonder if these guys really make that much? Hey i want a job!

nickthe vegasbrat
Unregistered guest
HEY, my sisters a guy, and he said he loved you a long time. he wants to see you again. by the way, anyone who braggs like that dont make more than 20k per year.....what a loser

Nickyfrmvegas
Unregistered guest
lol only in your (words can't describe) house would such a low motivated bunch of fleas think that! And you should be talking to Jerry Springer about that sister thing lol and 1 more thing only broke people say (money does not buy you happienes) well i disagree it can RENT it it like a lease opp to purches.

20 K a year lol lol lol lol lol lol do u or do u know how to read? if only 10% of these posts were to bye from one of my trucks, i would still be "NET NET" making $60,000 to $80,000 a year. what does your caculater say different?

Sooooooo again i must tell u shhhhhhh grab us a cocktail and put in your best movie and shut it!!!!!!!! :-):-):-);0;0;0 PSS does your HE-SHE swallow ???????? lololololol

brat ? lol have you ever even seen $20,000 lol its small like your future

S.T.F.O 3x100
Unregistered guest
i guess all the speakerguys on this thread are lying all of them in all uh???? WORLD read a little u fu cking NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

who cares about you
Unregistered guest
what a life. you rob people then go on this site and make fun of us all. after reading everything you write i have come to this realization. nobody cares what you make, or say you make (we all can make up anything) but the bottom line is that you are a lowlife. You crawled out from under some rock and are cruising thru life ... ...as a complete lowlife. your mother must be so proud....

u know who
Unregistered guest
ya mom loves me I buy her a new car every 3 yrs and i donate more money to charity than u make!How can u call me a lowlife u noob. I work 6 days a week for 10 hr a day. i dont sell your lil kids drugs and i pay my taxes,so if that makes me a scumbag,i hate to see what you call yourself. And the only people i make fun of are people such as your self un-motivated settle for second best! lets see.........I guess i could go back to school to start all over. naaaaaaaaaaaa i would be their for 4 years and have the mentallity of all of u Broke and bi tching about how my life sucks in a dead end job insteid of comming and going as i please or buying WHATEVER i wanted..... do u know my kids are in the best private school in the state and like i said we also give Alot to little fu ckers like you that are down on there luck ! sooooo u dont want to here about me,but u still want to be me lol lol lol I live in a 4000 sqf house drive a 500 sl and a porche boxter and my wife has a 05 jeep and my mom drives the new 300 and my kids have the best insurance that money can buy, soo again i must ask u what makes me a lowlife ? Is it that i work so hard to better my life and the people around me lifes or is it u dont like my sealling practice? well i dont like payinf 2.50 a gallen for gas,,,maybe i should go bi tch about it(that will change the prices) lol or maybe i should go work were you work?> naaaaaaaaaaa lol lol then i would be a BRoke flea like u!!! U dont like what i do 2 FU C KING bad u little snivelen cry baby bi tch ....... TAKE THAT SH IT TO THE bank and see how much u get 4 that! take your sob story to the supermarket and see if they give you free food lol u are such a noob! c it does not matter what i do people like U will always find a way to pass the buck on to good hard working people such as my self! when your broke and your freinds ditch u beacause they always pay 4 u and your old sitting their with no 1 around remember this (you deserve to be broke because you never went after what u wanted in life) well i did and i am loving it so dont hate just go get me a beer u flea! AND IF U DONT care shut the fu ck up and meet me at the atm lol lol

uknowwhohoo
Unregistered guest
yo roach. its me dude. been down sunnin and funnin for a few days. even us common folk need to get away from you lowlifes every now and then. I see you've been keeping pretty busy this last week and all. For someone who works these '10 hr' days and drives these fancy cars, you seem to be doing nothing but sit on this website....listen kid, go back to grade school and get an education. Do all the people here (damn there must be 3 or 4) think you are for real? You bleeping idiot 12 year old. Does your mother know you talk like that? and dman your just a kid....what are you going to be like when you get older.....you'll be dead by 30.....

BOSTONSTILLSUKS
Unregistered guest
lol thats it lol is your pocket like your vision (Short) lol wow u really suck at this! :-) cant u read i am known all over the world as the guy who took your money lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lool lol lol lol lol lol lool lol lol lol lol lol

xoxo
Unregistered guest
A student friend of mine recently got scammed in Guildford, UK. They approached him in a local Supermarket car park, one short fat guy and an American and persuaded him that these were £2000 speakers and showed him the catalogue, claiming their boss would'nt notice because they had messed up the orders. The worst thing is he paid £600 for a pair or TI1250s, they were even "kind" enough to drive him to the cash machine and drop him back. Looks like they are targeting students, but what I'd like to know is if they work properly and if Theatre Innovations is even a legitimate company.

Thanks.

harry dunn
Unregistered guest
has anyone on here bought the DR-3000MIC, I just bought them off a guy myself in Indianapolis,IN same story I was coming out of kohls from last min gift buying for christmas and a guy in a green tahoe with beer breath asked me if I wanted to buy these home theatre towers I said let me see them so he takes the wrapping and everything off and shows me them and they are the ones shown in his mag....So he follows me so I can get some cash I bought 2 for 400 which I thought was a great deal come on less than 10 percent of actual price even if the price was in euro it's still a bargin, I payed him got his number and he told me where he worked called him on the spot there so I knew it was him, then left, anyways just wondering if anyone else has bought this model and what did it sound like, thanks

completely done
Unregistered guest
good luck dude, its all crap. just didnt want you to get your hopes up. Didnt you read all or any of the sh*t that was written above? Its all a scam. The company is a fake. The website and any literature you were shown is fake. Your lucky if the speakers are worth $50. Sorry to burst your bubble.......

Username: Gogopi4a

Toronto, Ontario Canada

I got into those guys too. I don't know how I can be so damn stupid. I fill so angry but angry to myself. I don't know why I am writing that but I hope that somehow I will get better 'cause I gave them 750$ CAD. That definetely sucks. the things is I already have some good logitech speakers for my computer and I wanted to get home theater for my TV. I compared the quality of the logitech against the TI-6000T. The Logitech is way way better. Man I am damn stupid.

whattheydo
Unregistered guest
http://spkrmn1.blogspot.com/

check this out it will really piss u off!

lol

Anonymous

they got me with the TI5015 in queens near near queens center mall, im getting my friends together calling up the guy and having him think thta i have someone who wants to buy, when he shows up we gonna beat the sh!t out of him.

if anyone else would like to join in on the beat down and is in the new york area contact me at trowa116@gmail.com

KILLLLLLLLLLLl
Unregistered guest
lets start getting these ba$tard$.. i have the # of another one in NJ.. i called him once cause he said he can get me a plasma tv.. so i can easily have him meet us.. anyone down to give this ba$tard a beat down.. I'm so ready for this..

Stop Complaining
Unregistered guest
You guys are either all losers, total idiots or both. Get a life and learn from this valuable lesson about a fool and his money. Complaining on a message board is gonna do absolutely NOTHING to help or warn the next guy. And the stupid "I called my friend on my cell phone and he looked on the internet so I didn't buy them" story is total BullS#it and the "let's call them to set them up and then kick THEIR a$$es" story is total BuLLs#it. You won't do anything except pi$$ yer pants and go home scared. F-in' loooosers!

You know hoo bloo
Unregistered guest
These speakers rock, so why is everyone complaining? If it's such a scam why haven't these guys been arrested.

stfohenri
Unregistered guest
i'm looking for speakerman in europe

Commonsense
Unregistered guest
Get real, these guys are legit.

All you guys think you got screwed and the cops or the BBB should get involved. No matter what 'Patrolman/Reinhart" says, they don't give a rats about a on-the-street deal where the buyer purchased the goods thinking he was ripping someone off 'because they loaded too many'. If you got ripped off you deserved to because you certainly didn't care whether you were ripping someone else off. And now you want to assault them? F-in' idiots.

Instead of warning people not to buy these speakers and 'do their research', tell them to stop being such greedy priicks.

Sold in NYC
Unregistered guest
Just got taken today on Hudson St. in Tribeca. Not here to whine; just to relate my story. Two guys in a GMC van. Told me the story about having 2 "extra" systems that didn't need to be accounted for. Showed me the catalog, etc. If I weren't in the market for surround speakers, I would have walked away immediately (work near Canal St. so I get approached about stuff like this all the time - more fool me). Haven't taken them home yet, but what it looks like is $50 boombox guts in a fancy(er) box. Speakers are cheap 2" tweeters and the "subwoofer" is an 8" paper cone. Honestly, if it actually works, I'll be overjoyed. I thought that they were certainly overpriced speakers, but might be a decent deal for a couple hundred bucks. If I do see the guys again, I wouldn't want to beat them up, but I would ask them to buy me a beer. To be angry at them is pointless; they are, as someone else said, just acting like a good portion of businesses, which aim to sell the crappiest goods at the highest price. Could've been worse - could have given them the $800 they asked - or could have gotten two boxes of bricks.

Caveat emptor.

Legit A/V Guy
Unregistered guest
You guys are all funny. Ther is no difference with u buying these speakers in a parking lot or a electronic store. I sold Home Audio Equipment for over 2 years at a popular electronic store and I was like the top salesman their. The only difference is the sales pitch and the location. There still speakers that youre buying, they do create sound correct rite if u like them then fine if not then oh well, its a store w/out a return policy. So just remember the best sales are impulse sales. Parking lot or not. I have to laugh cause, any other time you would try to buy something from even a popular electronic store you would try to negotiate to get the cheapest price even when u knew they cant go any lower price. So what stops you from negotiating with their (street guys) selling prices. Real stores do the same things with raising prices (MSRP equal be a notional number) and then saying that they are on sale when their really not all the time. I think that anybody that buys Bose speakers are getting ripped off big time. And I used to sell them (when I had too) I never recommended them at all. Just when I had to fill the quota at the end of the month. So to be honest go w/ the T.I. stuff they probably kickasss and will last longer (even look better) then Bose! Later and good luck.

p.s. good job guys on selling those speakers, cause it does take balls really big 1st to sell something in general. Lets alone some on the street.

justSaved
Unregistered guest
Thank GOD.. I was almost about to buy them for $200. At the last minute, I releaized I could check the net(my home is 2 block away) and come back to buy.. The first thing that came up in google is this forum.. Thanks for the forum.. I am in Rocky Hill, CT. They are too clever and were just beside ATM center.. easy for gullible people to draw money...

Idiot MBA
Unregistered guest
Ok, so I checked this waaaaay late... live in Chi-town... didn't see this site until I went to get product specs for an eBay posting. Yep - out $300.00... nope, no one bought them on eBay. Yup! Got scammed... that's what I get for trying to make a quick buck I guess... anyone want to buy some speakers??? They're $3000! Sell em to ya for an even $300.00
This guy was in a black Toyota 4 Runner...

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6194
Trying to make a quick buck?

Speakers sound great
Unregistered guest
This forum looks outta date but I thought I'd mention that me and a mate of mine bought a pair of these speakers before christmas from Portsmouth England and seeing that the american geezer was a bit pissed up we thought we'd try him at his own game... We said we'd nip round to the cash point to see if we had the 150 quid he was asking, in fact we just parked up round the corner for 5-10mins. When we got back he was pacing up and down and had pretty much spent the money throughout the day on booze and we sensed that he was desperate. We emptied our pockets of all the schrapnel we had and it totalled 53.28 quid. He accepted but by all means was proper pissed off!!! These speakers sound quality and for that price we feel like we done alright outta it. I mean the finish on them isn't worth the $3000 they're meant to be worth but for fifty quid for a pair I reckon we done alright.

Speakers sound great
Unregistered guest
This forum looks outta date but I thought I'd mention that me and a mate of mine bought a pair of these speakers before christmas from Portsmouth England and seeing that the american geezer was a bit pissed up we thought we'd try him at his own game... We said we'd nip round to the cash point to see if we had the 150 quid he was asking, in fact we just parked up round the corner for 5-10mins. When we got back he was pacing up and down and had pretty much spent the money throughout the day on booze and we sensed that he was desperate. We emptied our pockets of all the schrapnel we had and it totalled 53.28 quid. He accepted but by all means was proper pissed off!!! These speakers sound quality and for that price we feel like we done alright outta it. I mean the finish on them isn't worth the $3000 they're meant to be worth but for fifty quid for a pair I reckon we done alright.

broke child
Unregistered guest
same old story got taken for 500 by 2 guys white van seems 2 be normal car on long island for this kinda thing from what i read in this forum wish i saw this forum first they got me leaving a bank go figure target them when there getting oney on pay day no less lol well no use in complaining DMX said it best live and lern lifes a lesson and a progress report on the system i got the 6000t the radio works but thats it from what i can c is sounds fine but the thing wont hook up 2 my tv so it sucks

johnequest
Unregistered guest
SAME F'N STORY..lol! my brother and roomate bought a pair of T-1250 speakers for $300 today from two guys in a F-350, saying the same thing.."they had extra speakers, they needed to get rid of or boss would keep em..blah blah blah... I asked them if they got any credentials/business cards/license plate/or numbers from them and they said no...that's there own fault i guess...I Looked at their website and MSRP was what they said, but looked at ebay and saw none were really seeling except one or two for 400 to 500$ not $2000 a piece!...then found this website, and started laughing! I feel bad for my bro tho, he just got some money back from taxes and everything.. Should he keep the speakers, try to resell them or trash them and eat the cost, lol? Anyone know the real worth/quality of floor speakers like these?

Xtulpeta
Unregistered guest
Um...why doesn't he listen to the speakers for himself and make up his own mind instead of listening to us.

Sheep

Username: Billyboy1

same story got done for i½100 in bristol for a ti-1250... hooked it up and it works great but its still really annoying if its a fake. just checked this forum and didnt even know there was a scam on. i got the blokes phone number and called him to say that my flatmate was interested in buying some aswell... and then demand my money back but unfortunately he never answerwed his phone!

Username: Billyboy1

Post Number: 2
they had it all sorted tho... the magazine with the listed price... the newspaper add... really cleverly done... should have sussed it when it tested them out in the van with the leads.... why would they have the leads in there van?... i feel such a mug hope it keep working for more than a month

Username: Themaster620

There is only one way to stop these guys and that is stop their customers, stop the customers you stop their money, no money no more business. The only way to do that is to let people know about this little scam. I think it would be a good idea to contact watchdog in the UK and any anti fraud organisations, even putting up leaflets up in your local newsagent would be a great help. If anyone knows any way of getting their website off search engines, it would be a good idea to try. If anyone knows anyone in the legal business maybe they could find someway to get legal action against them or at least get the police invovled. I think something has to be done, we cant just sit here and allow them to scam more people out of their hard earned cash!

Username: Chance17

You people always want something for nothing. You are spoiled brats. This is steet merchandise, flea market style without the market. The speakers do work in most cases, but they are not worth thousands like you hoped. James Brown had a song "It is what it is". If you still believe in fairy tales thats sounds like a personal problem to me.

Username: Be_careful

Okay- BE SURE AND READ ALL its a lot but you can do it! Now Check this out -And yea Im a little messed up in the head! lucky you READ ON hehe
Date- 06-09-06
Location Home-Depot Matteson IL
(Seems like they like the Depots?) dont we all.
Vehicle- Navy Blue Chevorlet Suburban/GMC Newer
Seller- (God will get you) three of them 2 in the front one very fast talking and one complete retard (prob from joliet)? (the driver) and one in the back-seat (he was kind of cute)The one in the back-seat If you read this E-mail zzthat@aol.com I dont bite... to hard anyway! The other two looked like they had a, no I mean (many)if not countless encounters with the ugly tree and hit every ugly branch on the way down and fell on the ugly grass and then on top of that the ugly rain poured down on them and they got ugly wet!-Im talking really ugly- anyway to start off with Its kinda our fault THEY did not approach me we went up to them! I saw the three of them with the truck open and selling another one to a worker at the home-depot thereand or a cust. but I dont know if he bought it any way we were on a misson a co-worker and I could not help but investigate. we thought they were druggies selling stolen goods to support thier addiction selling from a stolen and or thier parents SUV (me and my co-worker look for this lol)to the sellers did you find it strange we approached you? you have no idea how lucky you are. anyway So we went over thier to see what was up. well surprise they got me and a co-worker 250 dollars plus the famous "beer money" only 15$ 5 for each of them, the two needed it soo I do not feel so bad-If they are lucky and get drunk, maybe have a car-accident or trip and fall land on thier face or hind side I can not tell a difference from either one? well Lets say it will be an over all IMPROVEMENT okay back to the story at hand, ugly #one REALLY Fast talker in a big hurry he said they were delivering and had to go the boss (I imagine a very fat smelly man) would want to know were they were. THE f-ingbastard drove me to the ATM even. when we got back they gave us the two units and even opened them, What happened to hurry? anyway Its prob better that they got us and not me and my co-worker get them IT about time! lol Well on to the good-side of it I took the unit home I am now the proud owner of a Theater Innovations TI-6000t yeah that was smart Hooked it up umm that was fun to say the least, guess what It really worked! It made sound (thats what it was suppose to do right) yeah It sounded like some strange bizzare animal in heat and or being slowly tourtured by some water-head kid from Joliet lol they should consider a change in name of that town. TOLIET comes to mind.(anyway you choose the animal) Im thinking a billy goat (the kind at childrens zoo you used to visit in 4th grade the would eat your name tag and megapoop those little round things everywhere, esp funny when your trying to take a picture! thats a kodiak moment? but Im happy really I always wanted a goat! but where could I keep one but Now when ever I want to reproduce that hevenly bahhh bahhh I just turn on my new TI-6000t and tune it to 96.3 ohh yeah billy goat sounds allll night!! And as a added bonus If I want to re-create thoses small round (you know) hitting to ground all I have to do it adjust the volume! and plop plop A perfect re-creation YEA baby YEAH. and no mess amazing but wait theres more! It smells to match (yeah I wish I was kidding Im not)my friend walked in to my room and thought that some midgets dressed in ommpa lommpa duds were banging on my bed all hot and sweaty thats realling what it smells like. lysol here I come! no thats only friday night I told em and today is thursday. but my room always smells like ruff uh oh thats how I like it lol overshare GOOD anyway so this TI only added to the aroma emm .. I just wich it would eat paper well the hole in the front could prob be used as a garbage can. Great so thats what 5.1 means #1 very stylish Paper weight #2 authentic in heat touretured billy goat sound maker #3 authentic in heat touretured billy goat smelling stylish sound reproducer #4 authentic in heat billy ogat sounding stylish garbage can #5 A GREAT BIG TIME WASTER. SEE Really for the money 5 uses in one is a good deal Im sooo happy with my purchase you think Im messed up just keep reading, remeber WE went up to them with bad intentions so really it is thier lucky day lol that oght of make some of you feel better. and some of you just plain creaped out. you know you want to you cant stop OK on words all that said It certainly looks good not bad for a 250$ I once bought just one paper weight off e-bay for 150$ (quality paper wieghts do not come cheap people)esp when you want the multi-colored 3 1/2 foot okay Im done. ANYway I got a bonus, I got FIVE Plus a supersized one you know In-case a hurricane blows those pesky papers around, My new superturd smelling billy goat in heat sounding TI-6000t sub is there for me (thank godness)what would I do with out it, And as a even bigger bonus the LCD in front of the BGSBGSS is a wonderful night light filling the entire room with a mega mood blue light! oh so really its a six in one ahh WHAT A deal WHAT a deal! they should re-vise the packaging okay all-jokes aside no-hard feeling guys we were trying to get you and you got us. god works in very strange ways lol, If you do read this dont you think it was strange we went up to you? lucky you thats all Im going to say I think life is to short to worry about things like this hehe I turn ever thing in to laughter and such hint (bottom line is I gave them the money) its not like I was held at gun-point and robbed, that could be superkinky? anyway the point is this is obv a world-wide thing thousands if not more have been taken by it, and what we blame the sellers? we really should blame our-selves we were not smart enough to just say no and be on our way- and 265$ richer IM not mad because they did not flag me down nor even ask me If I was interested. ( very few things if life make me mad)opera is one of them. life is too short its a lesson well-learned and I HOPE anyone reading this will soo be educated , but hey I you are reading this how much did you spend lol. sorry I had to. PS for fun anyone know what these things really cost each? I looked it over and Im thinking 29-50 us dollars but I am prob wrong.
PS#2 two NO hard feelings serioulsy and dont go looking for revenge on these low-lifes we handle low lifes all year long. GOD will provide but if he is busy FORD can two! Ill explain latter. but If I see these guys again in the area. The two in the front will have a lovley and much needed face-lift I will donate my services ;)whats on the menu A lovely FORD emblem on their face or maybeass It would not make a diffrence remeber I cant tell one from the other! I am not looking for revenge or anything they already got off-easy when we went up to them and STEREO was not on the mind. soo I really am helping them see Im nice! SO you have been warned keep checking youre rear-view mirror and be afraid of the dark red expedition comming up fast behind you! dont worry little one in the back-seat we will just kidd-nap you (you will like it) Ill return you in about oh a few weeks or so man you three were lucky today. hehe BE WARE I am demented but you already knew that im sure. if at least a few states between us RUN AND DO NOT RETURN TO THIS AREA you know Im not joking this time.I told you this better be real and you lied to the gift horse ok although you may be lucky I am over-wellmed with what I am doing right now (its hard work-)But there is always room for more. LOL have a nice day ya-all! use your brains god gave you. PEACE side note, 20 and under or so the the red-expedition that pulls-up next to you and offers you or such thats not a scam okay, that the Gift horse okay thats good! so hop in and hop on. lol just dont ever look a gift horse in the eye! wanna meet gifthorse

Username: Bronx_730

I live in the bronx thats new york for those on the otherside of the world.. All i have to say is wow i just found this site looking 4 a replacement glass footing for one of my speakers for model TI~6200 i just broke it fighting eith my girl friend anyway untill reading these post i had no idea i was scammed my story is identical i went to home depot 4 lightbulbs--bla bla bla you know the rest only diffrence with my story is i have been very satisfied with what i bought i paid $200. even though they were tryin too get me for $500. I left it inmy closet 4 a few weeks the finally hooked it up replacing a kenwood system i believe the sound is great and as far a the loud hum i read some one talk about use diffrent rca wires than the ones included that fixed my problem immediatly..But now im confused cause now that i know that i was scammed im still not mad unless i could of talked them down to $100. or got it free they both looked like {p}>wussies anyway a few free systems and a van would have been a nice come up.

Username: Bronx_730

Wait i just thought about something else they gave me their phone numbers incase i needed anything else and and what da hell it still workes that was over 2 months ago this is deffinatly a confusing scamm hell with that 4 $200 im happy if any thing goes wrong what the hell ill live lol i smoke more than 200 worth of weed a week.... now i just have to find that glass.....

Username: Drawmada

Valleyfield, Quebec Canada

I have 29 year old Hauffman Pilot Speakers which were bought by my father in law in 1977 off the back of a Chevy van at 50$$ for the pair ... We are now mid 2006 and the things still work!!! Boston Acoustics speakers used to be sold in Montreal, Quebec, Canada off the back of vans before they even hit the "legit" Market! Legit being in the stores ... If used properly and properly hooked up ... these things last years!!!!
people who state they've been scammed into buying "crappy" speakers should know that if it sounds too good to be true it probably is ... and that's what they are counting on ... My father-in-law regretted buying them off the back of a truck but never regretted all the use he got out of them ... 29 years later they are still going strong on my system!!!

Username: Gunner_glory

ive just had my pants down to by theese little f*ckers, southampton england. same old story big fat american guy with scrawny little sh*t faced cockney tw*t. if anyone has details of theese two reprobates please post on here. i wana make sure they wont be able to do this to anybody EVER again

Username: Idiot10027

Matt, I just got done today down the road in Portsmouth, sounds like the same guys. I guess that's £200 I won't see again. My own stupid fault I guess.

Reported it to the police, they weren't very interested.

Oh well, live and learn.

Username: Mindis

two guys sold me for 400 bucks ti-6000s does it really sucks that bad i saw on web it cost 1900 bucks i think nobady buying them so they wqant to get rid of them and make some money .

Username: Scook

I'm a student and got done today, £250. Meh, can earn it back I just feel like a fricking chimp. Hide them away, no one shall know.

Username: Idiot10027

Well, 4 days on and they haven't blown up or anything. Bit pants though. My flatmate has a pair of Wharfedale speakers and the difference in sound quality is astonishing. And he only paid £70!

Saw a pair of the boxes outside a house just down the road yesterday, so I know I'm not the only one to have been done. Makes me feel a little better that I'm not the only idiot in town. I wonder if the other person knows what they've got?

Username: Ct81

I know of three people that have just recently bought the theater-innovations TI-5150T out of the back of a van in Lisbon, ct. In the Home Depot Parking lot. The $2,999 price on the box, sure makes the $300 paid for the system seem like a great deal. Anyone know how good this model actually is??? Seems like this guy goes to store where he knows he'll find someone with a truck in order to bring it home.......

Username: Rurockn

I just came across this post while searching for this brand of speaker on Google. There is currently an ad on Craigslist with them listed for $900.

Little did I know it would open another can of worms. Three year ago in Schaumburg, Illinois my wife and I were leaving a shopping mall when a white Chevy can pulled up next to us and waved our window down like they were going to ask directions. They then proceeded to give us the story about how they had extra speakers in their delivery and wanted to sell them for a great price, I told them to screw off and put my window up.

We have always lived in big cities so the moment they had their first line out I assumed it was one of the many scams I have heard in the past. However at the time I thought they were stolen speakers. Now after reading this thread I can't believe I actually got approched by these scum bags! Keep your eyes open if you use Craigslist, I have seen them posted twice now.

Username: Stan_the_man

OMIGOD!

Chelsea, MA - 2 guys, sold TI~440MR for $260.

First 2 week worked REALLY amazing - truly powerful speakers were making me totally happy. Being an old fan of all the stereo systems I felt a sound paradise in my apt. No kidding.

Then some sh*t began. The receiver started to periodically give strange sounds like "Pffffuhhhh" like if u just turned the system on. Every 10-20 seconds - again and again. I'm totally f*cked up with it. The sounds are not really loud, but nontheless unpleasant enough for disappointing me.

Generally the system works good except this sh*t with "pffffukhhh". Yet.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us