PNY Technologies has released the XLR8 GeForce GTX 680 2048MB GDDR5 graphics card. A first launch from the NVIDIA) 28nm Kepler family of graphics cards, the PNY GeForce GTX 680 delivers more than just state-of-the-art features and technology. It houses truly game-changing performance that taps into the powerful next-generation GeForce architecture to redefine smooth, seamless, lifelike gaming.
The innovative new GeForce architecture was designed to deliver power-efficient performance that’s faster, smoother, and richer than current graphics cards on the market. Featuring a host of new technology advancements, the GTX 680 was specially designed for quiet gaming with acoustic dampening materials, a high efficiency embedded heat pipe, and a custom stack-shaped fin for better airflow.
The GTX 680 graphics card comes with a PNY 16ft. Smart Active High Speed HDMI Cable that features built-in chip technology that delivers a 10.2Gbps per second bandwidth stream for flawless HD performance.
- GPU Boost: brand new technology that offers additional power without overclocking and dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance levels for faster gaming
- Fast Approximate Anti-Aliasing (FXAA): adds a lightning-fast, automatic anti-aliasing technique to a huge variety of games for superior image quality and performance
- Adaptive Vertical Sync Mode: adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability, in a fast and seamless way for smoother gaming
- Single GPU 3D Vision Surround: gamers can now experience simultaneous quad-monitor support on a single GPU — for a game visual spread across three monitors, plus one additional monitor for email, chat, web browsing and more
- PhysX: delivers a rich, immersive gaming experience with new dynamic physical environments like fracture and fur
“This next-generation Kepler card is chock-full of impressive new technologies and features, such as GPU Boost and Adaptive Vertical Sync, that gamers will surely appreciate,” said Nicholas Mauro, senior marketing manager, PC components for PNY. “The ability to have a single game play spread across three monitors is a huge advancement within the gaming market.”
- BUS Technology: PCI Express 3.0
- CUDA Cores: 1536
- Core Clock (MHz): 1006 MHz
- Boost Clock (MHz): 1058 MHz
- Memory Amount: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Memory Frequency (effective): 6.0 Gbps
- Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec): 192.0
- Texture Fill Rate: 128.8
- Power and Thermal: 195W-Active
- Outputs: DVI-I + DVI-I + HDMI + DisplayPort
- NVIDIA GPU Boost
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA Surround
- Support for four concurrent displays including:
- Two dual-link DVI
- DisplayPort 1.2
- Microsoft DirectX 11 with DirectCompute
- 5.0 support
- NVIDIA PhysX technology
- NVIDIA 3D Vision-Ready
- NVIDIA SLI-Ready
- NVIDIA CUDA technology
- PCI Express 3.0 support
- Open GL 4.2 support
- OpenCL support
PNY offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty for the entire XLR8 GeForce GTX Series, including the GTX 680 graphics card. Users have a standard 1-year out of box warranty, extended to the lifetime of the original purchaser upon completion of product registration at PNY.com within 90 days of purchase. PNY also offers free 24-hour technical support.
Price and Availability
The PNY GTX 680 is available now for $499.