Revolutionary Online Service Lets Everyone Publish their Own High-Quality Books for a Low Price of Only $79 for 5 Books
No Shipping, Storing or Invoicing Needed to Self-Publish
Peleman Industries, Inc., manufacturer of the award-winning Unibind high-quality binding, lamination and presentation product line, announced today the launch of WWAOW.com (pronounced “WOW!”), the first low-cost self-publishing service for creating high-quality hard or soft cover books, documents, and manuals online at http://www.wwaow.com.
No Long-Term Commitments or Contracts
Short for “Worldwide Association of Writers,” WWAOW is a revolutionary online service that opens the market to everyone to publish their own high-quality books “on demand” for only $79 for 5 books — no long-term commitments, sign-up fees, or service contracts are required. Authors simply agree to purchase the first five copies of their books for $79.
Created by Peleman Industries, the award-winning company with a 69-year history of binding high-quality books, WWAOW gives everyone, including fiction and non-fiction writers, speakers, schools, corporations, and government groups, etc., the opportunity to instantly print editions of their own books, manuals or catalogs on an “as needed” basis.
Instant Publishing — No Shipping or Invoices
Within minutes of uploading a book to WWAOW, the order is placed in the system for printing and the book is instantly posted for sale online at WWAOW.com. Authors earn royalties with every sale. They can choose their royalty percentage of up to a 20 percent royalty of the book’s retail value, calculated based upon the book’s number of pages and cover type. There is no need for authors to pay for storing, shipping, or invoicing books.
“For writers, self-publishing through WWAOW.com is an amazing way to achieve the dream of publishing and earning royalties. For businesses, WWAOW means documents and catalogs can be quickly updated online and printed as needed,” said Brigitte Peleman-Vantieghem, CEO, Peleman Industries.
Key Features of WWAOW.com:
- Priced starting at $79 vs. competitors at $499. Competitors also often require the purchase of marketing, graphics, and editing services.
- The price of a hard cover book is about the same as a soft cover (only about $1 more).
- Peleman has been in the business 69 years — superior quality of printing and binding.
- Books, catalogues, and manuals can be updated online and newer versions are available within minutes.
Some of the new interesting books, now available at: WWAOW.com:
- “I Don’t Dress Dead People — Live an Energized Life Without Burning Yourself Out,” by Bob Rausch, PhD
- “Raising Your R & R Factor — How Referable and Recommendable Are You?” by Bob Littell
- “Breaking Barriers: A Pictorial Journey through the Czech Republic & Croatia,” by Leland Holder
- “Ask the Book Doctor: How to Beat the Competition and Sell Your Writing,” by Bobbie Christmas
“As a business owner or author, WWAOW means you never have to pay for storage, packing, shipping, or invoicing another book or document, ever. That’s the power and the beauty of on-demand printing,” said Kimberly Boim, Vice President, WWAOW.com.
Go to www.wwaow.com to upload your book.
About Peleman Industries
Peleman Industries Inc, a privately held manufacturer of binding, laminating and presentation products was founded in 1939. With its worldwide headquarters in Puurs, Belgium, the company opened its U.S. corporate office in Alpharetta, GA., in 1999. Today, Unibind products are distributed on six continents in more than 100 countries. For more information, visit www.unibind.com.
Wwaow, the Worldwide Alliance of Writers, is a brand name of Peleman Industries Inc. Launched at Peleman’s worldwide headquarters in Belgium and in the United States, Wwaow caters to the self-publishing needs of writers, businesses and government agencies. For more information, visit www.wwaow.com.