Home Automation, Inc. (HAI) has recently won several industry awards, including;
- The readers of Remodeling Magazine named HAI’s Snap-Link one of the Favorite 100 Products of the Year, and Snap-Link was a finalist in the Mark of Excellence Best Human Interface category.
- Snap-Link Mobile was a Finalist in the Innovative Housing Technology Awards in the Integrated Home Control category.
- The HAI Surveillance Network Digital Video Recorder (NDVR) was a Finalist in the Innovative Housing Technology Awards for the Security & Safety Category.
- The OmniTouch 5.7 Touchscreen added to its previous awards by being named a Top New Product by Constructech Magazine.
- HAI’s LuminaPro Central Lighting and Automation Controller’s DSC Integration won a Mark of Excellence Award in the Security Category.
“We are honored to receive this recognition from our customers and industry peers,” comments HAI President Jay McLellan. “We would like to thank all of the associations and publications involved in the awards as well as our dealers, distributors and homeowners for their support.”
HAI products are sold through a worldwide network of Distributors and installed trained dealers in over 80 countries. For more information on HAI’s award winning product line, please visit www.homeauto.com, or call (800) 229-7256.
About HAI: HAI (Home Automation, Inc.) is a privately held manufacturer of integrated automation and security products for residential and commercial use based in New Orleans, LA. Incorporated in 1985, HAI has developed a full line of award-winning automation products, including home control systems, programmable communicating thermostats, smart light switches, Whole Home Audio systems, video surveillance equipment, Touchscreen interfaces, and software that allows access and control of an automation system over the Internet. All products are sold through HAI’s worldwide network of Distribution Partners and installed by trained dealers in over 80 countries. Please visit www.homeauto.com for additional information.