Pixela Imagemixer Ver. 1.0 for sony

Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through December 15, 2005Anonymous100
Archive through May 03, 2005olli100
Archive through January 06, 2005iltuoinnamorato100
Archive through November 02, 2004bbrenda100

Anonymous

If that's the case, why is there such a demand for this product? An obvious plug by the Pinnacle Marketing dept.

Username: Julieluwagga

Post Number: 1
Hi cam someone please please send me the image mixer version 1.0 i have been looking for it everywhere and i can't seem to download it, I have tried everything, please please...

Username: Satti2005

Post Number: 2
Hi, can anyone suggest any other software that could be used in place of imagemixer 1.O. Finding it difficlut to get hold of it.

thanx

LindaCohn
Unregistered guest
to KEN DAVIDSON:

Did you change the USB Device Capturing to USB Audio Device? In the upper right hand corner there are 4 pink icons. One of them is a picture of a wrench. Change the sound device setting in "USB CAPTURE DEVICE SETTING". It worked for me.

Mikron
Unregistered guest
This whole Pixela business is ridicoulus. Everyone should be eligible for free software replacement against camera's serial number. Is it too hard? Or Sony doesn't wanna bother with too much support to their customer base? After all, their products are so cheap...(NOT!!!) We gotta understand they need to make some money too, right?
I need to get Pixela just so I can include it with a camera I am selling. If I have to buy it, I will post torrent file of it on every torrent site on net. It is piece of crap anyway. Keep checking.

Mikron
Unregistered guest
There is plenty of free image software available, but it is of course easier to go with anything Sony (or any other manufacturer)gives you. Just have to search a little... And learn a little... And play a little... Here is one site for example
http://www.snapfiles.com/freeware/freeware.html.

Mikron
Unregistered guest
Here is a torrent file - http://isohunt.com/release.php?id=32421
It is ISO of 1.1 version, can update it free. Hope everyone knows what to do with ISO file... :-)

chrs
Unregistered guest
is there a video or better help re. how to use image mixer? I've been on it 20 minutes and can't work out how to cut yet.

catherinev
Unregistered guest
to LindaCohn - thanks very much. Been trying to fix audio for hours!

sammyd
Unregistered guest
The torrent file caused my computer to crash. Now I investigate and there is no version 1.1. This is just virus software. Hours and hours of wasted time.

Timjhan
Unregistered guest
ImageMixer for Sony Versions 1.5 Basic and 1.5 Basic for DVD cameras is available by calling Pixela-1.com's online processor, Element5.

The number is 1 800 458-4029

This info is taken from Pixela's website or obtained by calling Pixela-1.com customer service.

I made the call and their support was very helpful. My CD arrived last week. Hope this helps.

frnkopo
Unregistered guest
Thank you Timjhan!

By calling the 1 800 number, they provided me with a download link to the software. I got the software in 10 mimutes.

Mikron
Unregistered guest
sammyd, what are you talking about? I would see if anyone uploaded even 1KB from me - so far no one did. So dont insult my inteligence.

I dont know what did you download or maybe you dont know what to do with torrent file? Or you are another Sony rep scaring people with this virus crap?

By the way you should check any downloaded file for viruses before you open it. If you dont ... your problem, dont blame anyone else.

If you can get it free from Pixela - thats great, finally. Then why do we have this forum talking about gettin Pixela for so long? Nobody called them before?

Good luck.

frnkopo
Unregistered guest
Further to my previous post, I called Pixela. The 1 800 number to obtain the software from Element5 is:

1 800 406-4966

Sony ImageMixer Basic for Sony - 300000341
Sony ImageMixer Basic for Sony DVD Cameras - 300044491

Unfortunately, Sony won't let them promote the product on their site.

Good luck

ineed
Unregistered guest
whats the download link for sony imagemixer basic for dvd cameras?

frnkopo
Unregistered guest
ImageMixer Basic for Sony Version 1.5 - (Win)
SKU # 300028246

ImageMixer for Sony DVD Handycam - (Win)
SKU # 300056361

frtgg
Unregistered guest
Following the link provided by "frnkopo" it seems that ImageMixer for Sony DVD Handycam - (Win) seems to be for Windows XP. Is that the case?? What options do I have for Win 2000?

Anonymous

ImageMixer 1.5 for Sony is available, but ONLY FROM SONY. Pixellea does not stock it. SONY HAS THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS FOR IT. Call Sony Parts and you can order it. It costs about $80, it also includes the USB driver.

niceguyontheinternet
Unregistered guest
thanks for posting the torrent, Mikron. have you gotten any activity on it yet? it says there are no seeders here. if this torrent isn't working, could you maybe try posting it on Pirate Bay?

Username: Ncobos

Mexico, Nuevo Leon San Nicolas

I have a Sony Mavica MVC-CD250 and Microsoft Windows XP, Home Edition, version 2002, Service Pack2, and when I try to install the PIXELA PTP Manager (PIXEL ImagMixer ver 1.0 for Sony CD), when attempting to install PTP Manager (usb driver) am getting error "Pixela PTP manager cannot be installed in the current version of windows" This is for a Mavica MVC-CD250. There are no updates on sony site, please help

Anonymous

ImageMixer replacement software is available here:

http://www.pixela-1.com/faq_sony20/updates.htm

Username: Solid7x2

can someone please email me the software

frnkopo
Unregistered guest
ImageMixer for Sony is available

Anonymous

Hey..

Is it possible to use i-link cable while creating EZ video CD from Image Mixer.

It actually says USB cable. And When I capture with i-link it works, but somehow i get error when i try EZ video CD option using i-link.

Does Ez Video CD option work with i-link?

Thanks

Anonymous

OMGGGGGG...

Okay Guys

Stop PESTERING everyone for ImageMixer..

You can get it off the site!!!!

Is it really THAT HARD???

Unregistered guest
Hi Everybody
I have a Sony TRv 18E camcoder and I have the Pixela version 1 but the problem is when I capture any image it has no problem on the camera or to show it on tv or to transfer it to VHS however when I transfer it to my computer and burn it to CD or DVD it is very dark and blurred and rubbish!
can anyone explain the reason for me?
thank you fr your help
Renwar

nya
Unregistered guest
Hi...I need the pixela program too...i lost the cd and dont want to buy it... i really need that program

Anonymous

whew... i really didnt get the software... it aint for free yow! the free one is just an update! whats to be updated if you dont have the full version of it!!! DAMMIT! what i need is the full version of it! the imagemixer 1.5 for dvd handycam

Anonymous

I AM lOOKING FOR Pixela IMAGEMIXER 1.0 FOR MY Sony digital Camera recorder.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5265
Why not just pay for a decent video editing software? The free stuff just don't work well enough.

RyAn ThE AveNgEr
Unregistered guest
if anyone would mind sending the software to yummypizza2@hotmail.com i would be very greatful and would be gladd to help with any problems and send any software i have in return.

Andy Pickston
Unregistered guest
Can anybody send me the imagemixer software to andypickston@msn.com please???

Anonymous

You can download it for free at ImageMixer.net.

Anonymous

I MISPLACED MY IMAGEMIXER 1.0 . I WOULD BE REALLY THANKFUL IF SOMEBODY COULD SEND IT TO ME. MY EMAIL IS STINKY5802@PEOPLEPC.COM THANK YOU

Unregistered guest
I lost my Sony Version 1.0 of Pixela Imagemixer. If anyone has it, could they send it to me? thanks a lot!

littlewaters@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
i have cybershot dsc p31 and i lost my version 1.0 of pixela, and i can't download pictures in my pc . If someone has it, please send to me djgaviria@yahoo.com
thanks a lot

Username: Arara

I also lost my the ImageMixer for the Sony Handycam DVD201. If someone hast it, pls send to me amosnaim@gmail.com
thanks!

Lazy Bums Hand Out
Unregistered guest
I have the software but lost my cybershot dsc p31 camera. Please send me a free one.

Come on people. Are you really that cheap?

Unregistered guest
hey Anonymous will u get off the freakin job i'm sick of your lies about free software .i cant get the freakin ver. 1.0 to work on xp either. if some one can help please send me 1.5 or whatever works

Hugs and Kisses
Unregistered guest
ANONYMOUS!! Clearly not! Obviously some short- sighted marketing idiot from Pixela. "Download it for free"???!!?? You mean "No extra charge for downloading"??!! This kind of cynical lying slippery smoke and mirrors posting just infuriates me! I will never buy your software! I hope we meet some day, "anonymous," so I can stick my camera, FOR FREE, someplace where it will always remind you that skulking around forums with your flagrant lies is just not a good idea.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6675
No free software from Sony.
Imagine that!

Spend the money on decent video editing software. That pixela is total crap.

Username: Whirlpool64

i doubt this is going to ever happen. but if ANY1 has the imagemixer software for sony (yes, i know this is redundant, but bear with me, my need for the software exceeds my annoyance @ the redundancy), PLEASE send it to me @ devickaojha@gmail.com & i can help you out with softwares i have :-). thanks !

Username: Hunter1966

IALSO NEED PIXELA 1.0 . COULD SOMEONE PLEASE EMAIL IT TO ME.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7059
How much money you got?

Post Number: 5
NOT MUCH OR i WOULDN'T BE ASKING HERE.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7092
Why are you typing in all caps?
You are asking for a handout and you are screaming.

I'm sure there are plenty of people here that are willing to give away $60 software.

Username: Mcnrocketsmcn

Ohio USA

I also need Pixela 1.0 for my computer to get recorded footage from my sony Hi8 video camcorder. Could someone please send it to me at mcnrocketsmcn@yahoo.com Thanks!

Bronze Member
Username: Sal1976

Post Number: 20

Post Number: 6
I wasn't screaming. Just not the best typist and found it easier to type caps.

Username: Hugs_n_kisses

I think the above post is from someone making money off of us all freeloaders looking for handouts from people. People, you all don't click on the download link. The software is there but ain't free.

Username: Aphrodite

I also need pixela ImageMixer 1.0.Please someone be kind to send me at aphrodite_010189@yahoo.com
I really need that software because i have to do some school assignment with handycam,but i lost my driver T__T.
Please someone help me.The assigment has to be done on 4th april.
Thanks

Post Number: 7
I am sorry that I am not as well off as some of you. I was just hoping to share some of the videos I shot with my kids. If anyone has the pixela software I could really use the help.

Username: Hansv

You can find several listings for this on EBay

Gold Member

Post Number: 7252
Yes, but they want it for free.

Silver Member
Username: Wearenotalone69

Post Number: 465
Since:

A: SONY does not provide a downloadable version of this software for download for owners of SONY camcorders who may have lost the install cd.
And:
B: The maker of the software charges for upgrades.. and it also appears the software isn't that good by some posts here (It may or may not be)

WHAT OTHER SOFTWARE can you guys recommend to transfer digital video off a SONY Sony DCR-TRV38 DV camcorder?

Throw some ideas out there guys. I my case I need to get some video OFF the tapes, and burn to disc, store on hard drive(s) off-site of my best friend who was MURDERED the 17th of last month.

I'm looking for something that "works" 110% as these videos can NOT be replaced. I'm also looking for something that uses a format that is standardized.

Username: Webspy

Hi, I need Pixela ImageMixer 1.0

Please send me it at webspy@seznam.cz

Gold Member

Post Number: 7354
Buy your own.

Username: Mylittlevexatio

hi...
i need the program too...
can someone send it to me?
thanx!

Username: Jc95747

I have ImageMixer 1.5 for Sony. I will send you a copy just email me for info .

Does exists any other program that can recognise Sony camcorder?

2 J C: Thanks, but version 1.5 is for DVD-camcorders. I need version 1.0 because I lost mine.

Try EBay. There were several listings there last week. You can use 1.0 or 1.5 for your camera. Note that 1.5 is not for the DVD Handycam. This camera has it's own version of ImageMixer.

Username: Rawkus

Las vegas, Nevada USA

Heeelllpppp!!!

I lost my picture package cd. Does anyone know where I can get another or download one. Im in the process of making a crew video and I need that software to transfer my video to my pc... can anyone help me?

bboyrawkus702@netscape.net

Username: Manu35

Can you send me this file too?
Thanks you very much
Manu
manulacrotte@hotmail.com

Username: Jobone

I have just bought a Sony handycam. As I see I will need a good software. What about Pixela ImageMixer1.0
Could someone send it to my e-mail:jobone@abv.bg

Gold Member

Post Number: 7633
Buy the software. You already paid for the camera, take it a step further and buy decent software. Pixela is horrible.

Post Number: 3
I know Pixela is bad, but there is a driver which I need. Without it I get terrible quality of capture.

Username: Tombo60

Colyton, Devon England

Where can I downlaod an alternative for free ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7722
Type it in a search engine and you should be able to find something.

Username: Tombo60

Colyton, Devon England

I found an alternative but it is rubbish. I need something like Image Mixer that can easily show my video camera on and be able to record with sound and stuff

Username: Trackdude410

Could someone please send me any of the image mixer software except for the ones for dvd camcorders mine is tape. The email is danfirl@gmail.com. Please send me a copy i lost cd and camera is worthless without. Thank you.

Username: Coco_ro

I have a Sony DCR-DVD201 and i lost the cd with pixela and the drivers. can someone send me the software and the drivers please. Or if somebody knows how to convert mini DVD with VRO files to something else so they can play in regular DVD pleae let me know. raduram@yahoo.com

Username: Owensie

Hi,

I have pixela installed on my friend's PC, downloaded the movies, then copied them to DVD and tried to play them on my Apple but they wouldn't play.

I tried using CD/DVD. Do I need to install some file converting software?? Any ideas ?? MY Pixela isn't supported by apple it's a tape camcorder.

Username: Rgriffin473

I found a link to download imagemixer. Just copy & paste.... this is a great link!

http://www.sonydigital-link.com/DIME/downloads/downloads_dp.asp?l=en&c=DIME&sc=D CC&ssc=DL&f=dvd_usbdrven#discl

Username: Rgriffin473

Sorry guys... this link is only the Sony USB driver. I'll keep looking.

Username: Nirvanspartan

hey guys i got pixela mixer with the sony drivers!! for sale $20 for a copy and i'll ship it i take pay pal! either way hit me up

There were a few listings for ImageMixer on EBay a few days ago. Also note that there are different versions of ImageMixer depending on your camera model.

Username: Ndr

hello guys..

i have a movie (25mins) using pixela
but it is 833 MB..
i want to put it on video CD..

how cani do that..

plz help.. it is urgent

Username: Lorimar

Hi All
I have had a sony handycam for a few years now but have lost the disk for the installation of pixela Image maker ver 1.0 for sony. Can anybody help me out ? Urgent please.
to lorimar@xtra.co.nz
Thanks in advance

Post Number: 8
I could use it also if anyone could find it in their heart.
Thanks

Username: Kota309

Galesburg, Il U.S.

i need that image mixer 1.5 download or somthing that will let me download it i lost my cd-rom and i REALLY need it.........PLEASE someone help me!!!!!email me at dakota_teel88@hotmail.com

Username: Lorimar

Since my last post, I now have it. For Sonycams.
Go to www.css.ap.sony.com Downloads,options,handycames,D8 handycam,options,
model, Then click on USB driver and download for free. Because I am using Movie maker on windows it will not recognise Sony cams. Buy a "Firewire" Cable ( i link) (4 pin to 4 pin) and use the appropriate connections on your cam and PC. I am sure this will work for you all, it did for me. Gooluck, lets know how you get on.

Username: 7910dennis

I have a stock of sony chargers (ac-L10a only)
video cables, USB cable to mini b, instruction manual and pixela version 1
All ex sony mavica FD100/FD200 but may be suitable for other models...please check that the part is suitable for your needs d.darwin@ntlworld.com

Username: Robs

I dont know if anyone is actually sending the program out to ppl'but I would really LOVE if someone could send the program to me. I have this grweat camera but I cant use it because I lost the disk (which seems like a often occurance) Im not cheap, I would just like to be able to use my computer

thanks,
Robs i_can_yell@whoever.com

Hey whats up i got pixela nixer version 1.0 with the usb drivers i got it and i am selling them for $20 a pop $30 and i will also include the mini usb cable if you want i will post it up on ebay for an ad for you.

*pixela mixer typo

Username: Fauwad

I have a sony DSC-P92 cyber-shot camera. I have misplaced the ImageMixer 1.5 CD that was provided with the pack. Can anyone help me get the software?

Username: Fauwad

I have a sony DSC-P92 cyber-shot camera. I have misplaced the ImageMixer 1.5 CD that was provided with the pack. Can anyone help me get the software?
My ID is fauwad@hotmail.com

Post Number: 9
I could really use a copy of pixela also.
Thanks, Jason
jrwalter@sbcglobal.net

Username: Dariusturcin

I would realy appreciate if someone could send me a copy of pixela as well. dariustu@yahoo.com

Username: Fgfg

i'm doing senior project and i need imagemixer 1.0 so can somebody send me a copy azulfairie13@yahoo.com

Username: Goodbread2006

hey all, as everyone else is asking, i was wondering if i too, could get the software for pixal imagemixer ver 1.0 for my sony cam. email me at Goodbrd045@cobleskill.edu thanks

Username: Bamh1

Me too, seems like a lot of ppl have lost their CD, can someone plzzzzz send me a copy of imagemixer whatever version please to albert@etreehome.com thank you so much

Username: Khs28250exer

hey, i have downloaded the files that the skater guy posted on here, i guess i have image mixer 1.5. but i cant seem to get the movies on the software by usb or dvd from computer. i have the handy cam DVR-DVD-300. the program seems to be all there. it says i cant connect the camera. when i place one of the dvds in to the dvd drive or use the usb connnection i can go to my computer and i click that folder. then this folder called VIDEO_TS comes up. i click it and the next folder is empty... i really dont no what to do. are they not being finalzed right? are there any other programs that i could edit these movies with.? on the image mixer software i downloaded i can view pictures but i cant even get the movies on? any help would be apreciated.

Username: Reddivari

I have a sony DCR-TRV60E handycam. I have misplaced the ImageMixer 1.5 CD that was provided with the pack. Can anyone help me get the software?
My ID is kishore.reddivari@yahoo.com

Post Number: 10
me 2

Username: Mikeyrash1187

I have a sony camcorder and I cant seem to find the ImageMixer 1.5 Disk Where can I get it for either free or low priced? My e-mail is hosa1187@yahoo.com

Mike

Username: Twinklepeter

Hey all, help me out, I lost the CD for ImageMixer 1.5, Can anyone help me get the software?
My mailid is : twinaug83@yahoo.co.in

Gold Member

Post Number: 8746
Send me $45 and I'll zip file it to you.

Post Number: 4
You can get the full ImageMixer Suite replacement DVD at the following link:

http://www.imagemixer.net/purchase

I have no affiliation with these guys but did purchase the software myself and it works great.

Username: Rodisverycool

can you please send me PIXELA Image to rodisverycool@yahoo.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 8775
Send me $45 and I'll send you one.

I have no affiliation with these guys but did purchase the software myself and it works great.

Username: Dancamym

Watfford, Herts United kingdom

I have the program in my comp.(windows xp)but the problem is that every time I try to use this program there is a message : camcorder not found!!!! does anyone knows what's the problem? e-mail me pls at dancamym@yahoo.com

Username: Shedevil

I bought the sony DVD405 camcoder, and they didnot provide me witht the imagemixer software. I feel so helpless...

can someone send me the software imagemixer for DVD? my email on my email

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10026
Buy a different video editing software. The one provided by Sony is pure garbage.

Username: Rustom

I have also lost the imagemixer 1.5 software for my Sony Dvd cam. I refuse to pay for the replacement software as that is such a rip off. Can some one help me out? Email RossMistry@hotmail.com

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10224
You refuse to pay because you feel it is a rip off, yet you still want one for free? So it is okay if you can rip somebody off, but you don't want it done to you?

Get a better program, and pay for it. It is a crap program to begin with.

Username: Rustom

Berny,

Please do not display your ignorance online and waste valuable internet realestate.

After reading these threads, Sony is ripping people off my forcing them to repay for something which they have already purchased a licience for. Therefore, if media is missing or damaged it should be replaced, similar to how Microsoft or any other vendor would do it.

Unfortunately, I need the software in order to obtain albums which were created in the past.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10246
You lost the program, why do you feel entitled to another one? It is nobody else's fault that you lost the disk now is it?

You have a misplaced sense of entitlement. You purchased a license for 1 copy, it does not entitle you to a free one just because you claim that you lost it. How do we know you are not just another scam artist trying to obtain free software? After all you just tumbled on this site and you just blatantly ask for something for free. You must take the members of this forum for ignorant fools!

Oh wait, you just called me ignorant didn't you? Wasn't that what you were hoping for so that our members can send you free stuff?

I doubt that Microsoft will send you a free copy of Microsoft Office or a free copy of Windows XP Pro just because you claim that you lost yours. And you claiming that Microsoft will do such a thing is totally ignorant.

Now why don't you get out of here with your bogus claim and stop wasting internet real estate!

Username: Dancamym

United kingdom

what other program can be used to get the images recorded with a sony camcorder (hi 8) on my computer?anybody can help?

Username: Howardj

A very good program is Picture Package. Search eBay for Picture Package, or Sony Picture Package. There are different versions as each must rely on the drivers specific for the different camera models. I've used it for the past few months for animated slide shows. Just plug in your camera and then select your style. The software can make your movie automaticaly in a few minutes.

Username: Jpspen

Need Pixela Imagemixer 1.0 and driver for Sony DCR-DVD301, can someone help?

Post Number: 7

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10452
Hans,
Most of the folks asking for the software want it for free.

Look at all the posts..."someone send me...I lost my copy, please send me...send it to me, please...I lost my copy..." over and over again."

Username: Durilandak

I'm just wondering if http://www.imagemixer.com and http://www.imagemixer.net are maintained by the same people.

On that link http://www.imagemixer.net/purchase , if we click on Buy Now Replacement Software, it will take us to a PayPal checkout page. The account owner is someone named Richard Yates.

Is it really a legit link to obtain the disk?

They are the same. You would have several people posting here if they payed maoney but then did not receive the disk. I bought the disk and it's as described. Also, it turns out that Richard Yates is the ECommerce and Marketing Manager for Pixela Corporation. If in doubt just Google "Richard Yates Pixela" to confirm.

Username: Anjali

Hi Could anyone please send me the image mixer 1.1 for my jvc camcorder,my one stopped working and the camcorder is useless now. I had tried a lot to download it from any site.Or otherwise would anyone pls suggest a software instead of that.my email:rjvsnth@aol.com
thanks sunitha

Username: Anoxic

AZ

Gosh, a year's worth [really 4] of gimme, gimme. Can't blame Berny for getting so riled up about so many who want something for nothing; but here goes,

If you have patience and RTFM [google it if you don't know], the website and FAQ will show you how to set up VLC [http://www.videolan.org/] COMPLETELY FREE! This is a NO-FRILLS product, but will get the job done.

Otherwise, get the s/n from your camera and give Sony a call, but expect them to tell you a replacement cd will cost money.

BTW: IMAGEMIXER.NET is NOT owned by Pixela, but is hosted from Amsterdam, NOT Japan. I expect that Hans is the mastermind behind imagemixer.net. Do NOT buy bogus sotware [even if it works] from them.

Berny, could you kindly recommend a package that works well, but won't cost as much as my teenager at the mall? I saw a recommendation from Howard about Picture Package; do you know of any others?

Username: Anoxic

AZ

Picture Packager in NOT an option as it is from Sony with some of their camera models, and not available as a stand-alone product.

Here are some links to software reviews:
http://www.desktop-video-guide.com/video-product-reviews.html
http://desktopvideo.about.com/od/softwarereviews/tp/bestinexvdsw_ro.htm
http://video-editing-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

FREE SOFTWARE: [use at own risk]
http://www.desktop-video-guide.com/top-5-free-video-editing-software-review.html

Now stop asking for someone to break the law just to help Harry-Hard-Luck and Sally-Sob-Story. I won't make illegal copies of software for the people I love, why should I do it for you? Rhetorical question: The answer is that I won't, so don't ASK!

Username: Eris404

I'm new at this, so please be kind. :-)

I borrowed a Sony video camera recorder DCR-TRV75 from a friend, but the ImageMaker software was lost. Do I need the ImageMaker software just to transfer my files from the camera (it uses tapes) or can I do this just with the driver and a USB cable?

I'm not so concerned about the video editing (I can get other software), just that I can actually get my video on my computer and actually do something with it.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Gromit

Post Number: 596
Sarah,

Your model is a bit tricky to trace on the web. But if it has a firewire port, use that in conjunction with Windows MovieMaker to get the video into your PC. Then, use your favourite editing software.

If your computer doesn't have a firewire port, buy a PCI or PCMCIA card as appropriate. They are pretty cheap.

Cheers.

Username: Eris404

Thank you, Gromit! That was very helpful. I am going to try your suggestions and see how it turns out.

Username: Jodenice

Right - I need your help - and its not a copy of Pixela I'm after! :-) I bought a JVC camcorder a couple of years ago and it came with Pixela software and imagemixer etc. my Computer crashed and died a little while ago but my computer guy was able to get most of the stuff back. However, although image mixer and pixela are both there it no longer recognises my camera when its plugged in. I presume I need some kind of driver but I don't know a) what its called and b) where I could find it. And C) i'm useless with technology. Any guidance, advice ideas etc for this newbie?

any help appreciated thanks :0)

Silver Member
Username: Gromit

Post Number: 597
Jo,

Check if your camcorder appears in Device Manager when it is plugged in. That is the acid test. If Windows doesn't recognise the camera, whatever applications you run makes no difference.

Normally, you don't need specific drivers to get a Windows PC to recognise the presence of a DV camcorder over firewire.

I'll be watching for your reply.

Cheers.

Username: Bao

Hi,
I also lost Pixela imagemixer 1.0 CD for my Sony Handycam, Anyone can help me .... please send me, it's too much for new CD from Sony. My e-mail : tranquoc_bao@kaovn.com.vn

Username: Pinkbeary

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO UPLOAD VIDEO FROM YOUR HANDYCAM TO MICROSOFT'S WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER SOFTWARE:

1. Go to the sony site and download the USB driver for your handycam. http://esupport.sony.com/US/
(Go to Software/drivers at the top of the page.)

2. Get the manual for your handycam.
http://esupport.sony.com/US/
(Go to Manuals at the top of the page.)

3. Put your handycam on VCR mode: click on Menu: scroll down to USB Stream (make sure that it is ON): scroll up to A/V -> DV OUT (make sure that it is ON)

4. Open your software: Go to File: Capture Video: Make sure to select "Sony Digital Imaging Audo" and Microphone. click Next a bunch of times, then click on "start capture"

Hope that helps.

Username: Pinkbeary

EDIT:

4. Open your software: Go to File: Capture Video: Make sure to select "Sony Digital Imaging Audo" and Microphone. click Next a bunch of times, then click on "start capture" AFTER PUSHING THE PLAY BUTTON ON YOUR HANDYCAM (IN VCR MODE).

Username: Shlingles

Hello v,

I tried your instructions but received the following error message:

" OK. UN RIEKEN UFTEN FARTER! "

And, I don't even speak German. But, it's after dinner time in my zone. Perhaps this is just a one off. Stand by.

" OK. UN RIEKEN UFTEN FARTER! "

That's not German

Username: Gudi

I may be worng in this but I used to get a product from Sony as if they have compelete responsibility of it in all respects.

Like:
What ever it is, Software or hardware. (which is supplied with product)

All these days I love any of the sony product because, he give what ever he say (even the features are less when compared to any other product in market) and work perfectly.

But recently I got DCR-SR100 model HDD camcorder and I broke the CD containing "IMAGEMIXER for HDD cancorder" it is my mistake I agree 100%. But how do I correct that problem?
I am not looking for any costly software to use my Camcorder.
I want onyl that my PC (contains XP) should be able to recognise my Camcorder and should be able to copy the images and recorder movies to PC.
And i think sony should be able to provide some way to do this. (as I can not use this camcorder with out transfer of file to PC as it is HDD. what I mean to say is if it like MiniDV or DVD etc. so that I can buy some more DVD or MiniDV caseete and so on)
I want only a USB drive for DCR-SR100 so that camcorder is got recognised in my PC (Contains XP).
And later if I want I buy or use some other software to edit and create image/video to do other things.

Why sony is not coming with his own software so that we can get image/movie from Camcorder to open format like (jpeg....,Mpeg...)

I am not asking any body to break law.
it is just a pain. I have HDD camcorder (DCR-SR100) in my hand but I not able to use it as I am runing out of storage(HDD).

Username: Awsmtothemax

I have a Sony Dvd Handycam(DCR-DVD101), and have imagemixer, and is pretty much worthless, do you know if there is other software such as windows movie maker, Imovie, Idvd, or something else i can use, and how to put the video on that software.

Knowledge Article C215293
http://www.iq.sony.com/srvs/autoresponsev4.asp?id=215293
This article has steps to copy the files from HDD camcorder to PC (And PC need have ImageMixer software).
And I have tried only copying the files HDD camcorder to PC and NOT I have not deleted the files from HDD camcorder from my PC. (because deleting of movies and photots can be done from camcorder itself, which will be safe I think).

FYI
"We would like to inform you that the price for Software Cd of Image Mixer for HDD Handycam is Rs.2,615/- + taxes."
This information I got from sony support team through e-mail.

Username: Eloise

Hi,
I have Pixela 1.0 which i don't use as I use Premiere Pro, I don't want to load it on my machine after hearing all the crash senarios caused by it, but whoever emails me first on
eloisemegan@aol.com I will post it to them for free, then hopefully you can all share it.
Good luck

Why is there such a problem for people to obtain this software for their camera?

Picture Package is available at:

http://www.picture-package.com

ImageMixer is available at:

http://www.imagemixer.net

Personally, I purchased the ImageMixer software months ago and have had no problems with it.

Upload

Username: Tpring64

Grand Rapids, MI

I too have lost the software disk for my Sony DCR-DVD201. I don't want to pay the ridculous fees Sony wants for another copy of the disk.However I DO have Ulead VideoStudio 7 SE DVD, which I really like. However, I can't seem to get it to recognize the camera. How do I get it to see the video files via USB?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12725
You cannot get video files out of the camera via USB, you are going to need a firewire connection.

Ulead is a better alternative.

Username: Tpring64

Grand Rapids, MI

I was previously able to upload video via the USB cable that came with the camera (DCR-DVD201). However, I no longer have the Pixela Imagemixer software, and now it won't work. When I try to extract video from a video disk, I get an error message. So, I'm guessing that I probably need the driver for the USB camera cable, and then upload to Ulead, right?

Username: Worldita

Hi,

Can anyone email me the Imagemixer version 1.5 for Sony DCR-trv14e (it's the cassette version). I bought this camera second hand only to realise i need a software to use it. I can't believe I actually have to pay extra for a software which should be available widely as part of product... Anyway I have been searching for weeks now and non of the torrens work. I would be really grateful if someone could PLEASE EMAIL ME at worldita@hotmail.com this software.
Thank you ever so much....
Isabelle

Username: G2g2dabathroom89

can someone please send me imagemixer softwar version 1.0? i am in dire need of it since i lost mine and i don't want to buy another one!!!

my email is singh_amit@muhs.edu

thanks so much!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13544
Why don't you want to pay for another one?

Username: G2g2dabathroom89

because it came free and i guess i'm cheap...haha

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13545
Do a search around this particular forum and you find some sources that may be free.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Hello Amit,

You can download ImageMixer from picture-package.com. Upon last check, they had versions 1.0, 1.5 and 1,5 for DVD. The file size is very large but you can also order the backup CD for a nominal fee.

Upload

Username: Cmain1799

Cambridge, Ont

Looking for a little help. Purchased new hitachi dvd cam, bx35a, but this model does not come with any software to allow me to transfer my recordings to my pc for burning or movie making. Manual says that Imagemixer 3 is what I need. Does anyone have this?? I'm trying to finish something for my daughter by Sunday night. If you have this software can you please email to me? cmain1799@sympatico.ca or even let me know if it is available anywhere on the net, I haven't found it yet

Username: Mtpierce22

hi,

i am looking for the pixela imager mixer software for my sony DSC-P32 digital camera. if anyone has it please email it to me.

mtpierce22@yahoo.com

Username: Catygraca

hi! i lost my copy of ImageMixer Version 1.0 for may sony camera.. can someone send it to me please?

mail me at catygraca@gmail.com

thanks

Username: Narcistic

Richards Bay, KwaZulu Natal South Africa

Image Mixer 2.5

I had to send my CD for data recovery. Got it working. Anyone want it? Mail me :

greeneyedtroll@gmail.comUpload

Username: Mrmarkgarcia

My CD got scratched and I need this file

data2.cab

Can anyone help???

Here is the CD I have.

Upload

Here's my e-mail if you can help me.
I just need this one file. I was able to copy the rest to another CD.
Thanks!!!

Opps!!!

garciam@unm.edu

Thanks!!!

Username: Kannonji

Information for all of you,
Don't buy any software or drive for Sony from www.imagemixer.net or www.picture-package.com!

If you lost ImageMixer, it's better to contact with Sony directly..

I called Pixela customer support and knew that Richard Yates is illegally copying Pixela software and selling on these websites! I doubt he is doing the same thing with Nikon or Adobe software..

Hans Vorstein must be Richard Yates 'cause he is promoting imagemixer.net and picture-package.com too much!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Hans Vorstein is Hans Vorstein. I don't care for or use ImageMixer. That software is old and outdated.

I highly doubt the credibility of the post by Kan. It is most likely from a company called Target Cast which operates Pixela-1.com. Pixela-1.com likes to deceive customers into thinking it is Pixela Corporation but it is a reseller Pixela products, just like any other website. There is no way, for example, that a legitimate customer service operation would give out the personal name of someone and make such a false accusation that could be libelous. Shame on you Target Cast!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
You're correct Chris. The website for Target Cast is http://www.targetcastsoft.com. Pixela-1.com is listed. If you look, you can see that they're now trying to promote replacement software for unsuspecting Samsung camera users: http://www.digimaxmaster.com. The software supplied with Samsung cameras is Samsung DigiMax Version 4 but they have rebranded it to DigiMax Master.

Username: Richard_yates

My name is Richard Yates and I'm the owner and manger of Digital Relay Inc.

Digital Relay's clients include Sony Canada, Sony BMG, Nikon USA, Alliance Atlantis, Radium Entertainment and muvee Technologies, amongst others. We are also resellers for various products, including those from Adobe Systems Incorporated and ACD See Systems.

Recently, the above comments were brought to my attention and I wish to state that they are highly unfactual about myself and our business. The comments are an attempt to present Digital Relay Inc. in a negative light and to harass us out of being a legitimate competitor on the open market.

The ImageMixer and Sony Picture Package products are offered as a replacement part through Sony Corporation, of whom are a client of Digital Relay Inc. TargetCast Inc is outside of their legal limits to object to this. The parts may be ordered by contacting Sony's customer support through its official telephone numbers or websites.

TargetCast Inc. owned and managed by Nick Kovac, is a former client of Digital Relay's and is well known for misleading consumers and businesses into thinking they are Pixela Corporation. TargetCast is merely a reseller of Pixela Corporation's products and nothing more. In fact, Digital Relay Inc. ceased any further business with TargetCast Inc. as it considered its business practices unethical and illegal.

In addition, TargetCast Inc. is misleading consumers by pretending to act as a supplier of Samsung's replacement software, supplied with Samsung DigiMax cameras. This software is being sold by TargetCast Inc under the brand DigiMax Master through the website, http://www.digimaxmaster.com. They are also misleading consumers and businesses by listing the website http://www.samgsungusa.com within the TargetCast Inc. portfolio. Please see, http://www.targetcastsoft.com. For complaints, please contact the Samsung Legal Department at 201-229-4068.

If anyone has an issue with any of the products offered from Digital Relay Inc. through any of its websites, they may contact me personally by telephone or email as follows:

Email: richard @digital-relay.com
Telephone: (416) 931-1391

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Richard L.Yates

Perhaps I'm missing something but I don't see any Pixela software listed on those websites. I think you'll find that Kan is in fact Nick Kovac.

Post Number: 6
Wow, Mr. Richard Yates finally responed!!

I don't care if you have connection with Sony or so. I had a question about ImageMixer 3.0 on www.imagemixer.net before, and I direclty talked with Pixela guys in Japan, not in Toronto 'cause I am Japanese speaker.
011-81-120-727-231

Pixela people in Japan was very friendly and told me that they never know about Mr. Richard Yates and imagemixer.net and picture-package.com, and also told me YOU, Mr. Yates, illegaly copy Pixela's ImageMixer 3.0 from Hitachi Camcorder! And they also said that Nikon was claiming on illegal copy from your site!
I think you erased ImageMixer 3.0 from website recently...
Pixela people gave me direct number to Pixela Japan. Some of them speak English, so try!!

011-81-3-5759-7811

I will contact with Adobe regarding the legality of your site later..

>>> Chris
I am Japanese guy... I had terrible experiences with ImageMixer 3.0 from imagemixer.net...That's why I recommend everybody not to use imagemixer.net at all..It did not work with my Sony new camcorder at all... There is no ImageMixer 3.0 from the website, I don't know why Mr. Yates erased it... but I kept some screen shot for the website, so I can show it later..

Post Number: 9
>>Chris,

I uploaded the evidence that Mr. Yates was selling Imagemixer software before.. sorry, this is black and white 'cause I was asked to send it to Pixela Japan by pdf.. I need to find better-looking one, but this must be enough to show Mr. Yates was selling Pixela Imagemixer!Upload

Kan. You are obviously Nick Kovac. And, your comments are childish and unprofessional.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
This forum is not the place to publicly flame someone just because you're pissed off about something. It's well known that Richard Yates worked for Pixela in the past. The contact information is above and if you have a problem, deal with it correctly.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
>>Chris, Hans
You guys must be the same person because you two responded always at the same time.
How did you know Mr. Yates used to work for Pixela? I doubt you two guys worked for Mr. Yates or are himself. I googled richard yates and pixela, and found out Mr. Yates used to work for Target cast, not Pixela....so complicating but I only trust what Pixela Japan told me.
As Hans told, I will contact with Mr. Yates by e-mail and confirm if his word is true or not. I am not going to post any message until I clarify the situation.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
>> Chris, Hans

I just got reply from Mr, Yates. He is more resonable person than I thought. He told me that there was a business problem between him and pixela, so he stopped selling Imagemixer. He also said that his Adobe software is legal. So we can purchase software expect pixela stuff without problem!

But, I am wondering why Mr. Yates still using imagemixer.net and picture-package.com... It's really confusing for Imagemixer users like me.

I also got reply from Pixela Japan and they said that Mr. Nick Kovac of Target Cast is the legitimate sales agent of pixela software, and he can legitimately use the name of Pixela Corporation in North America. I guess there was a some business problem between Mr. Kovach and Mr. Yates before...
Anyway, pixela does not have any software for my Imagemixer with Windos Vista.. that's terrible...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Nick Kovac of TargetCast is using using the name of Kan. Don't be fooled people. TargetCast's website is www.targetcastsoft.com. They operate the site Pixela-1.com. It's a resller site for Pixela products.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Ditto! A disgruntled employer. It brings a tear to my eye.

Username: D200_user

We used imagemixer.net. No problem whatsoever. We ordered the Nikon Capture NX. It came directly from Nikon themselves. There is no way the software is illegal as claimed by Kan. I highly doubt the postings by Kan also. Hence my reason for posting.

Username: Lml150

Anyone have the Pixela Image Mixer Version 1.5 for the Sony Handycam DCR-DVD300? I have lost my software and need to save my movies in my computer! Please contact me at lml150@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Lisa,

Sony is the exclusive Rights Owner of the software. It can be ordered from the new site located at the following url:

http://servicesales.sel.sony.com/ecom/accessories/web/welcome.jsp

As a consumer, you can buy direct or, you can have it supplied via the same source via a registered dealer.

TargetCast and Pixela are beyond their legal limits to object to any registered dealers supplying the replacement software.

Username: Sina_dehghani

I lost my Sony Version 1.0 of Pixela Imagemixer. could you please send it to me.
my email is sina.dehghani@gmail.com
thanx

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14688
You lost it...buy a new one.

Username: Sina_dehghani

I wouldnt send that post if I could buy a new one

Username: 7910dennis

I HAVE A FEW ORIGINAL CD`S OF PIXELA VERSION 1 (NOT COPIES)IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I CAN SELL AND DESPATCH TO MOST COUNTRIES (UK BASED)
7910DENNIS

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
You can download ImageMixer 1.0 at no cost from the following url at ImageMixer.net.

http://www.imagemixer.net/temp78570_imx.v.1.0/ImageMixer_Version_1.0.zip

Note: The link is refreshed every 72 hours.

Username: Burrenyoga

Kinvara, Galway Ireland

Hi Chris,
I get a 404 error page not found when i click on the link you recommend
http://www.imagemixer.net/temp78570_imx.v.1.0/ImageMixer_Version_1.0.zip

Any advice?

Or could you let me know of an alternative source for the Pixela ImageMixer 1.0 please.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Hello Dave,

The download link for ImageMixer 1.0 is refreshed every 72 hours. Therefore, it's no longer active.

If you check ImageMixer.net, they have the following versions available via download or CD:

ImageMixer Version 1.0
ImageMixer Version 1.5
ImageMixer Version 1.5 for DVD

They also have the ImageMixer Editing Suite available on DVD.

The link for that site is as follows: http://www.imagemixer.net

You can also check with Sony. They supply the software on CD only. Unortunately, delivery from Sony is estimated at 6 weeks.

A good source tells me that if you purchase the software from Sony, the order is processed by the same company that runs ImageMixer.net.

Hope this may be of help.

Yes. I am shamelessly promoting them as they were the only ones to help me when I was having trouble with my Sony camera and the software.

Chris

Username: D200_user

We used www.imagemixer.net. No problem whatsoever. Our Sony camera was purchased second hand and came without the image mixer software. Got the download and the support.

Username: Lanius

Further to my previous post, I called Pixela. The 1 800 number to obtain the software from Element5 is:

1 800 406-4966

Sony ImageMixer Basic for Sony - 300000341
Sony ImageMixer Basic for Sony DVD Cameras - 300044491

Unfortunately, Sony won't let them promote the product on their site.

THIS IS NOT TRUE, I CALLED THEM AND THEY HAD NO CLUE WHAT I WAS ASKING FOR DON"T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Well. This is all starting to make sense mow.

That number is not for Pixela. It is the payment processor (Element 5) for TargetCast. TargetCast is a reseller of Pixela products.

If you look back through some previous posts, TargetCast has been selectively flaming other legitimate Resellers of Pixela products.

Now, we have the motive. Shame on TC.

-------------------------------------

Username: Allen_in_mt

Is the Pixela verson 1.0 compatible with windows vista?? or is there a video editing program that is better.

Username: R2d2

I FOUND IT !!!!!

I found the torrent that has the Image Mixer 1.5 for DVD Handycam. It is the ISO of the disk and works just fine. Give it a try and let us know

http://www.torrentz.com/401de0d2778370b50b4d4220a5d6420c41d3ff14

Username: Sadik250

Algeria

hi pls if there is this apps (imagemixer pixela 1.0) for my handycam trv27e pls mail it to me PLS I REALY NEED IT
sadik250@hotmail.com}

Username: Jhart123

I have lost my pixela imagemixer 1.0 software. could someone please send it to me at jakehart123@hotmail.com thanks.

Username: Creativedavid

Hi, everyone. Plz send the Pixela ImageMixer 1.0 software for my handycam DCR-PC330; I can't find it anywhere in my house as well as on the Web. Plz send it to me at deezui@hanmail.net I TERRIBLY NEED IT!!!

Username: Rulle

Hi,
I lost my Pixela ImageMixer 1.0 CD. Could you please send me the package at flowoy@web.de

Thanks

Username: Bredisholm

GlasgowScotland

Don't know if anyone can help me. I've got a Sony DCR-HC22E camcorder. Unfortunately I apparently lost my Picture Package disc when I moved last year. I didn't realise I'd lost it as I hadn't bothered transferring my videos. I'd always copied them straight to tape. However, as videos are becoming a thing of the past, I decided to transfer them all to my pc. Since I'd bought a new pc at the beginning of the year I hadn't installed the software, hence how I found out I'd lost it.

After checking the Internet to see about buying a new copy, I found out from one site (and later confirmed by Sony) that even if I bought Picture Package, it wouldn't work on my pc as it has Windows XP SP3 installed. On the advice of Sony I downloaded new drivers, and tried some other stuff, but my pc still doesn't recognise my camcorder is connected. I've downloaded Picture Motion Browser (as Sony state I require this software instead of Picture Package). Unfortunately, I can't use it as you require the part number printed on the front of the Picture Package disc...which I've lost !!!

Firstly, does anyone have any idea why my pc doesn't recognise my camcorder is connected ? Secondly, can anyone tell me what the part number should be for Picture Package 1.5 (according to the Sony site, my camcorder came with this version).

Username: Zaka123

Pixela imagemixer can be downloaded from here for free

http://everythingpaki.blogspot.com/2009/08/pixela-image-mixer-15-for-sony.html

Username: Superslacker

If anyone still needs Imagemixer ver 1.5 Install cd
Here are the links

http://rapidshare.com/files/388116627/ImageMixer_v1.5.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/388116624/ImageMixer_v1.5.part2.rar

Rar Password = SuperSlacker

Username: Cpam05

Évora, 1 Portugal

Hi, can anyone get me the Pixela ImageMixer 1.0 for Sony Please?
cpam05@gmail.com

I appreciate

Username: Shahzadrasool03

Hi Friends,I am ACCA student.Plz send me the Pixela ImageMixer 1.0 and USB driver for my Sony handy cam DCR-TRV140E at shahzadrasool03@yahoo.com
I have lost the CD pack and I i really need it.
plz plz help me I would be great thankful to the sender.

Username: Shahzadrasool03

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/photography/250323.html#POST329651
I am ACCA student.Plz send me the Pixela ImageMixer 1.0 and USB driver for my Sony handy cam DCR-TRV140E at shahzadrasool03@yahoo.com

Username: Ejas147

this is fantastic daily deal hope and nice to have. I think every one need it https://www.techfiver.com/uber-sign-in-becoming-uber-driver-steps-procedure/

Username: Joshferguson

Miami, Florida »‡ ¨

is there a video or better help re. how to use image mixer? I've been on it 20 minutes and can't work out how to cut yet.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us