Archive through November 02, 2004

Unregistered guest
Can someone please help me by sending me the download for Pixela Imagemixer Ver. 1.0 for sony. Thank you so much

Username: Soveran1

Post Number: 1
AS SOON AS I FIND THE COPY THAT CAME WITH MY CAM CORDER I WILL SEND IT OUT

Unregistered guest
hi i need that download aswell so if u do find it can i also have a copy please.
Thanks
Nellie

Unregistered guest
Thanks a million please email me!

Unregistered guest
May I also have a copy? I bought a used camcorder that had no disk.

Does anyone happen to have the driver for the sony ccd-trv608 HI8?

Thanks a bunch!

FRANCOIS
Unregistered guest
I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH PIXELA VER.1.O IMPOSSIBLE TO COPY PHOTO ON MY COMPUTER
DOES SOMEBODY KOWNS WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD AN ACTUALISATION OF MY PIXELA

THANKS

Unregistered guest
Hi,

Can I also get a copy of the s/w ?

Thanks.

Unregistered guest
Please, I need a copy too. I can't believe that there is nowhere to download this software. May be the last Sony device I ever buy, due to this.

Unregistered guest
Please, if someone got that ....softwear, please send it to me also!
I am agree with NedZep - if i ever know, that its so difficult to get this soft, i would not buy this camcorder!

Unregistered guest
i want it bad..pls help

JohnSmith
Unregistered guest
I have the same problem can someone please send me the copy of the software. Thank you very very very much. e-mail me at odbojkass@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
can you please advise how i can get the software.
adam2307@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Can someone indicate me where to find a software to visualize a multi-burst photo in a pc? (sony cam dsc p-51)

Anonymous

I need the same software! mmullin@bellsouth.net

matvanis
Unregistered guest
i also need that soft pliz mail me at : matvanis@hotmail.com thx

Unregistered guest
PLEASE HELP! I also bought my camera open stock and did not get this software.
molden@stx.rr.com

Pinky
Unregistered guest
Can somebody help me in getting the Pixela imagemixer1.0 s/w for my sony handycam.anushaprashant@yahoo.com

Pinky
Unregistered guest
Can somebody help me in getting the Pixela imagemixer1.0 s/w for my sony handycam.
anushaprashant@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
I lost Pixela imagemixer 1.0 s/w for Sony Handycam. Can someone please send me this file?
bizizkool@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
I have lost my Pixela ImageMixer Ver. 1.0 for Sony C.D. Can someone please help. Thanks
D. Stivers

Unregistered guest
I have lost my Pixela ImageMixer Ver. 1.0 for Sony C.D. Can someone please help. Thanks
D. Stivers

darstivers@aol.com

Unregistered guest
My problem such as other friend. I need web site address for free download Imagemixer (pixela) sony handycam. b.sattari@lycos.com

mungogerry
Unregistered guest
Have new comp and have lost disk so can not now get pics from camera to computer !! Please could I have copy too?? mungogerry@aol.com

Unregistered guest
he perdido el cd de instalacion del programa pixela imagemixer ver. 1.0 for sony. Ahora quiero usar mi camara en el pc y necesitaria que me pudieran facilitar el programa via e-mail.
Mi correo es: meritxellat@hotmail.com

Wendy
Unregistered guest
Will someone please send me pixela imagemixer as I appear to have lost my CD wdunwell@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Please send me a copy of imagemixer if anyone has it

Unregistered guest
May I also have a copy of Pixela ImageMixer Ver. 1.0? I bought a used camcorder that had no disk.

Does anyone have the driver for the sony ccd-trv608 HI8(SPVD-008)?

If you have the CD-ROM, Please e-mail me.

Thanks a million!!

Unregistered guest
Please add me to the list of the needy.

I did not get the disk with my camera either!

Please forward me a copy of pixela imagemixer 1.0

I would really appreciate it!!!

onyx8791@cox.net

mat
Unregistered guest
I just rebooted my computer and my cd appears to be lost. I need the program to upload pictures for a project. Is there any other program I could use with my Handycam that would work?

Any help? deadkenned@sbcglobal.net

Unregistered guest
yes i bought the camera used and i would greatly appriciate it if someone could send me the soft ware thank you. snoopntk@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Can someone please help me by sending me the download for Pixela Imagemixer for sony handycam model-DCR-TRV33E.

Username: Nikita

Can't believe there's no site to download pixela image mixer.....can somebody send it to me please please please I lost it.....

Username: Nikita

Post Number: 2
Forgot to leave my mail cochennecgaelle@hotmail.com ... thanks

Unregistered guest
Can some one plez help me download the image mixer ver 1.0

Unregistered guest
I am sorry if i am bothering anybody, but a have a sony handycam and the CD that came with the camera is image mixer 1.5. I was wondering if anybody would be able to send me a copy of the 1.5 or even the 1.0. (if it is not any trouble)
If this is not possible that is alright I understand
thanks a bunch Please email me if possible tanks again

Unregistered guest
Could someone please send me a copy?
crosbythedog@charter.net

Username: Sonydtv140

Yes I also need it.

Thank you so much

Unregistered guest
Hello all,
I have a Sony Cam that is analog. The digital 560 Zoom that uses Hi8 tapes. I have a copy of the Pixela Version 1 /image mixer and have to say that it leaves alot to be desired regarding resolution. It uses MPEG-1. I went to there web site and they have a version 5 (the web site is in Japan). I would love to help you all if it does not cost me anything to do so, like if somone has an FTP server or some other means of sharing this software. I went out and bought me a video capture card that uses MPEG-2 and will allow me greater resolution, further more it comes with DVD creation software. Oh, and by the way, did you know that Pixela can only capture up to 10 minutes at one sitting of your USB streaming movie? Then it dumps you and you have to start another session. I called Sony on that one. They also told me they dont support pixela, I would have to got to the manufacture to get help. Drop me a line. Have a great Sony Day. :-)

Unregistered guest
I would also need the Pixela Image Mixer Software v1.5. I would be very grateful if you could e-mail me the software.

Unregistered guest
i have pixela imagemixer ver 1.0 includes sony usb driver you can have it if you tell me how to use it

Unregistered guest
i bought the camera used and i would greatly appreciate it if someone could send me the Pixela ImageMixer Ver 1.0 for Sony software. Thank you.
mlamarra@ozemail.com.au

Unregistered guest
I've been given a Sony DSC-T1 as a present but it doesn't have the software with it. Can anyone help? Thanks.
wilconw@hotmail.com

Username: Derek

I bought a camcorder but seem to have lost the software, and need it to run on my new computer. Can anyone help? |Thanks

Anonymous

I'm in need of the Pixela Imagemixer software too. Please send it to me as well if you can.
ericvil@gmail.com

Thank you soo much!

Unregistered guest
Perdi meu disco do imageMixer ver.1.0 for Sony ,nescessito de site onde possa baixar gratuitamente (free).
Obrigado

Solidous
Unregistered guest
Can someone also send my the Pixela Imagemixer software also. One of the users at were I work at lost the cd. ( ARG USERS ) So any help would be great. Thanks. Email me at
AdamS@wismed.com

Tiya Smethi
Unregistered guest
I also need the Pixela Image mixer Version 1 for Sony as I seemed to have misplaced the original disk.

Could somebody please e mail to me.

Unregistered guest
I'm in need of the Pixela Imagemixer software too!
Need to download stills from Sony DCR PC 100E. Does it work?
research@easynet.co.uk
thanks

Unregistered guest
I can supply someone with a Driver CD off the New Camcorder CD's..I suppose it was all Drivers for Sony Cams, I lost my Image Mixer, and went to Best Buy, and they gave me this CD that has all Drivers...I will Supply this CD to ANYONE that can give me a working link to the ImageMixer Software.

SHONick
Unregistered guest
Sorry, E-mail @ Neowraith@attbi.com

Miryeong Kim
Unregistered guest
Ialso need the Pixela image mixer version1 or 1.5. I would appreciate that somebody e mail to me. My e-mail is kimmiryong@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Unregistered guest
I, along with thousands of others, need Pixela Imagemixer. Sony's a hard site to search, but you'll find drivers and documentation through http://ciscdb.sel.sony.com/perl/select-software.pl

It even has the instruction manual for Pixela Imagemixer (>130 pages).

Someone from Sony told me how to purchase a replacement CD from Sony (for >$60!). If people are interested, I'll look it up later this evening.

Unregistered guest
hi all i lost my imagemixer download cd and i just had a baby and i've got pictures that i can't send to family over the net. this really sucks can someone please send me the download so i can get these pics to my fam. send it to mynameiskiwi@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
I have had my sony d8 dcr-trv140 for 2 years now and am just getting around to using it on my computer... and so in those 2 years i have lost the driver and pixel software
if someone could email those to me that would be great! thanks so much
ross@rosschristopher.com

Unregistered guest
plz tell me which way is easy for me to get the imagemixer software

Unregistered guest
I would also need the Pixela Image Mixer Software v1.5. I would be very grateful if you could e-mail me the software. (i hate sony)

Unregistered guest
I would also need the Pixela Image Mixer Software v1.5. I would be very grateful if you could e-mail me the software. (i hate sony)
jummum99@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
can someone please send me pixel imagemixer 1.0 i have a sony trv608

crunkchik89@hotmail.com
--sabrina

Username: Jennifermk1

I also need the softwarre please!!!!!

Anonymous

i lost Pixela imagemixer 1.0 s/w for Sony Handycam. Can someone please send me this file?

Unregistered guest
That's really a disaster.A hundert of SONY clients who don't have an opportunity to download this imageMixer 1.x!!!

So, i need the imageMixer 1.5 also! obviously..;-)

plaese send it to me

thanks a million..

Username: Lenzee

Hi I am trying to see if someone can send me a copy of PIXELA ImageMixer Ver.1.0 for Sony. I called Sony and the disk is 55.98 discription number SPVD008. PLEASE HELP THIS WHAT I GET FOR BUYING A USED CAMARA.
Thank You.

Unregistered guest
Same story as everyone else. Much appreciation if Pixela Image Mixer 1.5 e-mailed to me. Bought camera NEW & CD not included. My baby daughter's b-day party stuck on a 3 inch tape!!

Username: Davidfrost80

PLS PLS PLS CAN SOME NICE PERSON PLEASE SEND ME IMAGEMIXER 1.0

THANK YOU MUCH :-)

Unregistered guest
I also would like to have Pixela Image Mixer 1.5 e-mailed to me. Just had a new baby and can't do anything with cd's on the computer without the software. Thanks a million!!!

Unregistered guest
my little brother seem to have lost my Pixela Image Mixer 1.0. does anyone happen to have the software to where i can download it. please help! - x_nali@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
I've also seem to have lost the cd for ImageMixer... This is the hardest piece of software I've ever tried to find!
acidfreeze69@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hello,
I feel sorry about all of you being ripped off by sony.. I have software installed on my PC. I don't seem to have the CD but I checked and the software (version 1 for my PSC 31 camera) is installed on my machine (Windows XP). The Pixela directory is around 130 MB, so if someone wants the software I may be able to send them the application files (pixela.exe) but I am not sure whether it will work or not.
If anyone wants to give it a shot send me an e-mail at sesh2510@yahoo.com

girlnxtdoor
Unregistered guest
i am one you the lucky person who have lost my pixela cd. pls im desperately needing the software pls pls pls snd me a driver tnx

Unregistered guest
Hi, I will appreciate if someone send me Pixela ImageMixer 1.5. Thank you for your kind help.

Unregistered guest
I am sorry i forgot to write my email add.
yugkharel@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hi ... I am looking for a copy of the Pixela ImageMixer for Sony Handycam ccd-trv608 I have a copy of the Spvd-008 Usb Driver if anyone needs it MoonShadow1965@aol.com

Unregistered guest
I have a Sony DV Camcorder with i-link connection and with Pixela Image Mixer Version 1.5, and Windows XP on my computer, but with the USB connection cable and Pixela you can't record to DVD quality. I bought a Firewire interface card for € 24.= and it contained also the cable for connection with my camera (i-link)and CD&DVD burning software from Magix. With the Firewire connection you do'nt need the Image mixer, because XP with the interface automatically recognizes the camcorder and you can record to your computer with any recording program (Squeeze it, Pixelia, Magix, Roxio).

Unregistered guest
I had to use the recovery cd of my computer and I lost me Pixela Imagemixer 1.0 for Sony DSC-F717.
Do you know how can I get the cd or the program to install it again??

If anyone would like the software sent to them via disk and/or email, I am in the process of receiving the software from a friend I should have it within the next couple of days, please send me an email and I will get that for u. If you want it on disc though, I will have to charge you a 3.99 S&H fee. Thanks!

Jenny

walte56
Unregistered guest
Pixela Imagemixer is now available @ the following:

http://www.imagemixer.com

easy fragger
Unregistered guest
at imagemixer.com you can download only an upgrade (which requires some version of imagemixer to be installted already). seems to me as if there is no free download of this program.

Post Number: 3
at www.imagemixer.com other than the upgrade copy, the only thing that you can download for 1.0 is the manual.

Sanka
Unregistered guest
I also would like to have Pixela Image Mixer 1.0
sankax@pandora.be
Thanks

Unregistered guest
i have the pixela imagemixer ver 1.0 software cd for sony handycam. please contact on my e-mail.

Unregistered guest
Hi please send me The USB Driver so that i can install it and use the Pixela Imagemixer Ver.1.0 for sony

Unregistered guest
Please help! Have lost Pixela Imagemixer Ver 1.0. Hope someone can help me
Lynchapman_744@hotmail.com

Anonymous

HI, I've lost the cd of my DCR-TRV140e with pixela imagemixer. Can someone send me the file? is about 2 days that I try to find it in the sony site or in the pixela site, but the only answer is to buy it.
please send a copy to stefanozen@libero.it
Many Thanks

Username: Gabrielgomez

I need the pixela imagemixer software for sony ver. 1 Can you helps me..gabrielgomez@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
I too have lost a copy of imagemixer ver. 1.0. Can someone send it to me asap? PLEASE???

Unregistered guest
I forgot to leave my email address for sony imagemixer ver. 1.0... bndclair@tampabay.rr.com

0scar
Unregistered guest
Forget about Pixela. Once you install the driver for your camara, go to My Computer and look and save your pictures from the icon -removable disk- with a program like Irfanview.
From there you can use any program to edit them.

Unregistered guest
RE: Sony DSCP32 purchased from pawn shop. No software. Please send pixela image mixer or educate me to be able to use this camera. I have the manual but no software. I have usb download and seems okay. Is there any other compatible software for this??? I'm a novice. Help.

Unregistered guest
Hi, I lost my CD-ROM to install USB driver for my sony DCR-TRV40. Can some one help send me copy one? Thanks a lot. jessmi@ti.com

Unregistered guest
I have the pixela mailed to u

Unregistered guest
could someone add me to the list of needy people that need the program.
Bought a new computer and can not find my disk.
Thanks

Unregistered guest
hello i also need pixela 1.o can somebody plleeeaaasee mail me any info apbbraz@yahoo.co.uk

Unregistered guest
I got a new computer and cant find my Pixela Imagemixer CD... Please help and send it to me if you have it....Muchas Gracias bfreedm2@maine.rr.com

David H. Rosmarin
Unregistered guest
Hi, I also have lost my copy of Pixela Imagemixer. Would someone be able to pass it along? Many Thanks. David (drosmarin@jpsych.com).

Unregistered guest
Hi, I lost my PIXELA Image Mixer CD came with my Sony DCR DVD 100 cam corder. Could someone help and send the same to me! Many Many thanks in Advance!
Pravir (pravir_g@yahoo.com)

Unregistered guest
Has anyone had problems loading Sony's USB driver for PTP Manager on XP? I can't get it to load. Also, I have the ImageMixer software people are asking for. If anyone can help me zip it I will be glad to send it out.

Sam640
Unregistered guest
Plz can u send me a copy of ImageMixer (MiniDV Handycam DCR-TRV19E), sony seem to rip us off buy asking us to purchase a copy :\

cheers

dadon640@yahoo.co.uk

Username: Mecker

Helena, Montana USA

I too also seem to have lost the cd for ImageMixer... It is the hardest piece of software to find! Cant find it anywhere.Can any body help??

Username: Mecker

Helena, Montana USA

I too also seem to have lost the cd for ImageMixer... It is the hardest piece of software to find! Cant find it anywhere.Can any body help??

Unregistered guest
Could I also have a copy if possible - thanks - Brenda
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us