Archive through December 15, 2005

Unregistered guest
buonasera someone could send me a copy of the Imagemixer 1.5 software. I have misplaced it and can't find it anywhere. Thank you very much Grazie. My email is ollida@hotmail.com

grazie

Unregistered guest
someone plz send me the imagemixer program for sony my dady is naggin at me everyday about it and it is driving me crazy. if anyone can plz sent to aquirabebe@msn.com thank you long time

Unregistered guest
Help can some send me program for the imagemixer 1.5 .
Here is my email pauldarren@hotmail.com.Thanks

dan wojo
Unregistered guest
help a kid out who whants to make a paintball video

d-wojo@hotmail.com

Nato
Unregistered guest
Hi, can someone send me that software too?
satanicsurfer@terra.com.br

Anonymous

Why don't you just do it the easy way ...

http://www.pixela-1.com/upgradesony.htm

The software is FREE !!!

ImageMixer Version 1.5 is the latest version. There is also a DVD upgrade which alows you to burn DVD quality DVDs and playback in any DVD compatible player.

ImageMixer Version 1.0 is now obsolete.

itdbesam_yada
Unregistered guest
AS i stated before CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED!!

IT IS $10 SHIPPED ANYWHERE IN U.S!!!!

contact me @ 1sam1@comcast.net if you need

Pixela 1.0 or Pixela 1.5

I have a crap load of these CDS and wanna get rid of them,you basically pay the shipping fee. I am not doing transfers through email since Pixela 1.5 compress is about 600mb and i can upload max 40 Kb/sec, so that around 5 - 6 hours for each person. Pixela 1.0 is around 180 mb compress, i may be able to send that but ZERO guaruntees, since i am trying to get rid of these CDS theres no point in sending via email.

Unregistered guest
i have the dcr-dvd101 and i need help i lost the cd and i need 2 install the usb driver and imagemixer..n stupid sony wont post it up for free..can anyone help me please email me at jeter127@hotmail.com iif u have aim drzfinestpimp830

JustOnlyMe
Unregistered guest
Me too, i bought mine off ebay without the CD, price was a little cheaper. i knew there was something fishing as i was paying for it. I figured no cd isn't a big deal, i could get it off the site, boy was i WRONG. They don't even have the dang DRIVERS up. Email me at Justonlyme143@hotmail.com

Username: 14big

Post Number: 1
Hi. I also need the Pixela Imagemixer 1.0 or 1.5 for Sony. If anyone has got it, please send it to 14big@personal.ro

Thank You. I'd really appreciate it.

Anonymous

I have a Sony DCR TRV38 - Pal version. I have also got a Pixela SW along with it. It used to work fine till sometime back. Now whenever I try to capture movie as MPEG file, only the VDO is getting captured and not the audio. REQUEST THE GROUP TO HELP ME URGENTLY. IS THIS THE SW problem or some settigns with-in handycam? Any guidance would be deeply appreciated. Also is there a place from where I can download latest SW/ drivers free of cost.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers
Praveen

trans09
Unregistered guest
my friends, i also need this software. Any body email me pls at trans09@yahoo.com

Username: Favolla

I've a Sony DCR TRV16E and I need the Pixela SW because the CD are lost.
Can anyone send it to a_facini@hotmail.com ?
Thanks,
Alex

Anonymous

Ladies and gentlemen,

Pixela Corporation are the makers of this software. They have a section for this ...

Updates are free.

Products can be downloaded instantly.

Don't risk your system with copied software whick may contain viruses etc.

Good luck.

Username: Notbecky

Hi. I'm another one that needs the Pixela Imagemixer 1.0 or 1.5 for Sony. If anyone has got it, please send it to notbecky@gmail.com

Thanks... I really appreciate it.

Unregistered guest
heh i need the imagemixer 1.0 or 1.5 for sony too (not surprise ;D) thanks i would really appreciate it :P if someone kind likes to send it to saleen@luukku.com

Anonymous

I have ImageMixer but lost my camera. Can someone send me a new one? Thanks.

Unregistered guest
I could not able to make a CD by using Image Mixer. I tried on my LAPTOP but could not succeed. Can some one advise me with step by step approach to creat a Video CD with sounds from the movie recoded on SONY commodore.

Kristie
Unregistered guest
HI! I need the imagemixer for my DCR-TRV140. If anyone knows where I may get this, please email me at kiki39042@aol.com. I have TONS of home videos of my kids and need to burn them on DVD's if possible. Thanks!!!

KB

Kristie
Unregistered guest
HI! I need the imagemixer for my DCR-TRV140. If anyone knows where I may get this, please email me at kiki39042@aol.com. I have TONS of home videos of my kids and need to burn them on DVD's if possible. Thanks!!!

KB

Username: Martin0804

Hey, if anyone knows of a place to download this from, could you please email me at martin0804@hotmail.com I tried looking for the driver everywhere, but can't find anything. thanks

Unregistered guest
i have pixela and everytime i download my movies using usb stream i get really bad resolution...can anyone help?

yourdaddy
Unregistered guest
hey, im going to repeat what every1 has posted over and over and over. Send me an email, send me a link, send my the program. Why dont you all STFU!!!! And buy the damn thing you F#ckers!!!

Scribbler
Unregistered guest
Fa.g. If your not gonna put FU.CKERS without cencoring it, dont use it at all, you pus.sy

Anonymous

Ladies and gentlemen,

Pixela Corporation are the makers of this software. They have a section for this ...

Updates are free.

Don't risk your system with copied software which may contain viruses etc.

Good luck.

Username: Javiersantosr

Post Number: 2
Hello, when I want to capture all my movie from my sony cam to my pc, it records maximum 10 minutes of video (about 300 mb) and it writes that is not enought space in my hard disk, but there are 60 gb of free space, what's the problem
When i capturing i used a normal quality

Anonymous

Hi. I'm another one that needs the Pixela Imagemixer 1.0 or 1.5 for Sony. If anyone has got it, please send it to zaknafeinn@hotmail.com
I lost the cd. the page of pixela is to pay.

Jim Davys
Unregistered guest
I received a copy of ImageMixer through this site a while back. Without naming the post, the "copied" software I got was done incorrectly and full of viruses. It screwed up my computer big time. I then went to the Pixela site and downloaded the real thing, saving me time and money.

People... trust me. Download from Pixela's site only.

Username: Martin0804

Post Number: 2
well jim, why didn't you run a virus scan on it before installing? makes sense

Jim Davys
Unregistered guest
I did run a virus scan.. In fact, I have two different anti-virus programs running simultaneously that the software was run through and neither detected any problems.

Unfortunately, the matter is more complicated. The "copied" software installed a program known as "Spyware Doctor" that could not be uninstalled in a conventional manner. It also installed a program that made my computer act as a public server and bypass my firewall sofware. The eventual uninstall would cause my computer to hang.

I work in the IT sector and am aware of some of the tricks out there. I'm trying to warn the general public. Use the Pixela software.

Unregistered guest
does anyone know where to download image mixer 1.5 for a sony handycam.
do you know any torrents sites that have that program
Can anyone put a link where you can download the program completely, does anyone know.
if you know where and you think is not safe to put the link here , send it to my email which is santiagos11@hotmail.com
thanks

Unregistered guest
Please help me. My PC was updated recently. I lost the software of Image Transfer and Image mixer for my Sony. Please can anyone help me get the software to download my pictures on my PC. Please.

Anonymous

I have three sony Camcorders. The first one that came out in in late 1989, a digital one two years ago and now the DVD 403. My reward for loyalty is the editing software Picture Package which is very limited. I don't seem to have the Pixel Imagemixer from my other sony purchases. I appreciate anyone that can help.

Username: Amgania

Los Angeles, California USA

I lost my Pixela imagemixer! Help

Username: Zicas143

hiiiii

Anonymous

Ladies and gentlemen,

Updates are free.

Good luck.

Unregistered guest
Hi could some1 please send me a copy of pixel image mixer for a sony video camera.I have lost my cd and i would like to send a video to my fam.
thanks
sumeetbhavsar@yahoo.com

itdbeeeesam
Unregistered guest
check my post above i still have these $10 SHIPPED 2 - 3 days Paypal OR Money Order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered guest
Image Mixer V1.5 for Sony IMX came with my Sony camera. Whenever I attempt to create a cd-r I get error "IMo6007" "failed to wr cdr 1 512". What could be causing this and where can I find any help on the messages??

Thanks

San
Unregistered guest
I am having Sony dcr-trv18. It has come with Imagemixer ver 1.0 software. I think it is the worst software I could ever think of using it... Highly unprofessional. Does anyone know better software that could be compatible with Sony dcr-trv18. I saw on imagemixer Website that there is a new Ver 1.5 but I don't know where to download it from? No information at their Website... Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Also could you please let know how to play recoreded movie images on computer in full screen. Imagemixer only allows to display movies in a small box only in edit mode.

Advice
Unregistered guest
Censor Pixela.... It is not the software for 21st century!

Anonymous

Read the article in PC World... 26 million people use this software worldwide. More than Adobe and ULead combined. And then there are a few insignificant comments on this site. Just get the real software from the real company folks.

XYZ
Unregistered guest
Does anybody know how can I obtain Pixela Imagemixer Ver 1.5 for free?

Username: Es5150

I am needing PIXELA ImageMixer v1.0
Can someone be so kind to email it to me
es5150@gmail.com

Thanks

az87
Unregistered guest
I need to get pixela imagemixer 1.5 for my Sony Handycam DCR-DVD201. Does anyone know if there's a way that I can get the pics onto my computer without using the drivers from imagemixer? When I read that pixela charges 14.95 for sony handling fees etc. I thought since I really need it I'd go download it. But now it wants $24.95 for it. On the updates page there are two free downloads, what do I need in order to get them? Pixela imagemixer 1.0? Do you mind if I ask you where you got all those imagemixers idbeeesam. Thanks for any help.

AnotherRandomPerson
Unregistered guest
Hey, just another random person requesting what everyone else is asking for .. ( ImageMixer ver.1.5 for Sony ) if possible please send me a copy? - Dark_Angels47@hotmail.com

btw -Doesnt it get kinda annoying? everyones here requesting the same thing and everyones repeating themselves, wouldnt it be easier if it were to have been uploaded? --just a thought.. .

Thankz~ ^^

az87
Unregistered guest
heck yes it would. Unfortunately, one site had it for download but Pixela pinned them for it. So now I guess you can just get it for $25 or a little less unless you have a friend who has it but if you do then you'd probably wouldn't posting on here like I shouldn't be if I'd just taken the darn cd on the plane with me..

Username: Ccaguillo

Hi Friends, I am capturing from the Sony DCR-TVR18E from a tape to the PC vis Image Mixer. However, the Video is only 320x240 (iwant the normal 620x480) and the resoultion is bad. I am capturing them via USB. Is Firewire a solution to the Problem? is Adobe Premier or Pinnancle 9 helps in the pixel resolution aside from the size? Thanks for the help

sublimity21
Unregistered guest
If you need to download images from your Sony Digital camera, you do not need Pixela's Image Mixer. Here is how - double click on my computer, then double click on removable disk, double click on DCIM to open the folder on the memory disk in your camera. You can copy and paste those onto your desktop or into another folder.

Unregistered guest
dude,
i just lost my sony picture package installation cd.could anybody please send me a copy to my email alifffirdaus@gmail.com
i'll appreciate ur help very much

Mister.Son.ny
Unregistered guest
Sony keeps sending these stupid sumblims, just because they are GREEDY for the money. Its not enough if you buy a cam pay hundreds of dollars for it, then all you want is a stinking update of the crappy software and you have to pay for it. I mean come the fu.ck on. They then try to scare you by saying you can get virus on your pc. Oh im scared, Thats what anti-virus software is for. People you can get this update by one person buying it and then sharing it with every mother.fu.c.ker on the net. Or you can get it from the USUAL PLACES.

Unregistered guest
I purchased a SONY VAIO because I thought it would be easily compatible with my Sony digital video camera. I lost the software during travel. I downloaded the USB driver software from the sony site and thought I could now use the software on the VAIO to edit my video and burn to DVD. But the computer still does not recognize the camera!

More frustratingly, the sony website says that windows XP already has the USB drivers.

My computer has windows movie maker and DVgate plus.

Do I still need to download imagemixer?
Any advice?
Your help would be much appreciated, thanks!
Rob

az87
Unregistered guest
Thanks Sublimity21 for the info. Atfirst, I thought it was because I needed Pixela Image mixer to get the driver that I needed for my dvd-rw and DVD-R recorded cd's to work on the comp. I went to My Computer and double clicked on Removable Drive: F to see if the pics would load on there. It said something like "The CD is either corrupt or is not compatible with windows" so I think "I DO need to get the driver from Pixela" and I find one on Ebay for $20 with the driver that I need. I just installed it today: it doesn't even load into Pixela and says the same thing when go into My Computer. I then went to Kinko's to rent a computer and nope it doesn't work there either. The computer technician said that maybe the dvd's are really broken. The problem is that this is a finalized (I think) dvd that worked perfectly fine on my handycam and on windows XP. Does anyone know why this isn't working? I try finalizing the other dvd and I don't know if it's finalized or not... thanks

Anonymous

I have Pixela Image Mixer software, SUCKSS !!!! It`s a SHI.T software !!! And the SONY SUCKS !!! I will NEVER BOUGHT ANYTHING made by SONY !!! Keep this in minde people !!!
TXS !!!

ArChI
Unregistered guest
send me pixela image mixer 1.0 for sony...

artur1005@gazeta.pl

CivicSteve
Unregistered guest
tried all of the above and nothing is free or it is only compatable with the old software, i have changed my computer and lost my usb driver in the process so now i canot use my sony dcr-trv14e cam with my new computer, i need someone to send me this please, thanks, Steve puttysbeatbox@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Could someone please send me a copy of pixela image mixer 1.5 for sony handycam. Much appreciated. Thanks

Unregistered guest
Hello everybody,
I have DCRHC40E with picture package which trasferes bad quality video. I have loaded imagemixer with VCD V1.1 but when I connect camera, image mixer is not able to detect the camera.. Do I need to do something special here to use imagemixer with DCRHC40E.IF YES CAN YOU SEND ME ZIP OF THAT ?
Thanks for your quick response.
REgards,
Mags

yonatan
Unregistered guest
How about you download the drivers from your drivers cd or the sony website, then connect the camera, let the drivers install and then it'll work.

Unregistered guest
hello, i lost my imagemixer 1.5, can anyone send it quickly to me, because i need it to connect the cam with the pc. Please send it to :

Hossaikhan@hotmail.com

THX Hossai

Unregistered guest
Hi, I lost my pixela cd also. I went to kolaas.com and I quess pixela is craking down on them. They said I have to pay for the cd. Can anyone send me the software. I have a Camcorder dcr-trv33. I need Pixela Imagemixer version 1.5. Thanks

Unregistered guest
HI
i have sony trv18 camcorder and i lost my image mixer software .will u please kindly send me the software
my email id is reddypravin@gmail.com

Anonymous

I have Imagemixer but lost my camera.

Can someone please send me a DCR-TRV33?

Jesse Beck
Unregistered guest
I would be much appreciated to anyone who could send me the imagemixer. Thank you in advance.
spamemail76@gmail.com

Jurgen the Young
Unregistered guest
another victem who needs imagemaker...

Can anyone send me the 1.5 version, I lost the CD.
jurgen_111@HOTMAIL.COM

Merlijn
Unregistered guest
Why don't you all look at the pst of AlanYates? :|
It's all in there how to get the full ImageMixer 1.5 version!!!!!

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=8691&post=251511#POST251511

Anonymous

my problme is somthing deffrent i have imagemixer program but the problme is the vidoe is not working (i can not play any recoded film)

Unregistered guest
sorry im a retard.
please can someone explain how to dowload the driver 4 image mixer v1.5 please???
i got the disk wiv my dvd cam , but its got issues installing.

thanks so much
jorid2@hotmail.com

Anonymous

Ladies and gentlemen,

Updates are free.

Good luck.

wistful0
Unregistered guest
I need imagemixer please

colinfox0@gmail.com

RV
Unregistered guest
Is there anyone out there can please e-mail me the software for Pixela Imagemmixer ver 1.0 for Sony. My e-mail address is rvlln103@comcast.net.
Thanks.

Anonymous

I am trying to capture video on a cd-r but my Sony DCR-TRV19 won't record sound with the video. How do I get my video from tape to record sound also on my cd-r

Username: Saan15

Hi, Could someone send me the software of Pixela Imagemixer Ver. 1.0 for sony
Thanks

Anonymous

I need help you see i lost my cd Typical me
Pixela Imagemixer So could any one else tell me how to get a film i have recorded on my camcorder on the computer and how to save it please without the software my camcorder is Handycam
Email me at rizwanblinger@hotmail.com

time
Unregistered guest
I am trying to download pictures from my sony cam corder and I misplaced my cd. I need pixela imagemixer 1.o.
Can anybody help me.

thanks,
tpevon@yahoo.com

unwritt3n
Unregistered guest
NEED HELP!

when i connect my Sony digital handycam TRV22E to my computer using the firewire connection, windows doesnt even recognise it... nothin.. is there a driver for my camera that i gotta get to use firewire?

Using XP pro, so should detect the camera straight away. Gonna edit in Pinnacle Luquid 6

Anonymous

Pixela-1.com has a new link for the basic version of Imagemixer for Sony.

http://www.pixela-1.com/sony

Version 1.5 can be downloaded instantly. I also found free updates and manuals.

Cheers

Anonymous

The above link is for the DVD upgrade.

The link for the basic version of Imagemixer for Sony is here:

http://www.pixela-1.com/mysony

I double checked and, yes, free updates and manuals are here also.

Username: Nanalovesyams

Columbus, MS United States

I am getting a Sony Cybershot DSC-S40 4.1 MP, and I need to know the best photo program to use. I have heard that the software that comes with it, Picture Package Software v1.1, is horrible. Should I use Pixela or something else? If you can help, please email me at nanalovesyams@gmail.com. Thanks.

nznative
Unregistered guest
All you phucks!! Go phuck your n00bie selves, you phucken bunch of phucken wankers! The phucken post to this phucken n00b app has already been phucken posted. Phucken n00bs die! Phucken DIE!!

Anonymous

Hi, I lost my CD. Can someone send me a copy of Imagemaker ver 1.5? Please help me!! Thank you so much. v4varma@aol.com

CyBERSURFER
Unregistered guest
Will you guys quit posting that pixela-1.com/mysony link, IT. IS. NOT. FREE!

nznative
Unregistered guest
Read the phucken forum little n00bs! A phucken FTP link to CD image has already been posted! I have to calm down though and appoligize, you guys cant help it, your'e a bunch of sheep! READ n00bs REEEAADDDD!!! or buy another phucken cam that supports IEEE1394!

nznative
Unregistered guest
or buy another phucken cam that supports IEEE1394!

Unregistered guest
hi, i need image pixla 1.0 for my camera... i lost the original version when i moved.
questioned:
can i download 1.5 version from ppl or do i need 1.0 than upgrade please send me copy of it i will greatly appreciate it...
snowboyskier@yahoo.com

imagermixerrrrrr
Unregistered guest
Neeed Pixela Imagemixer 1.0 OR 1.5 ?????

$12 SHIPPED TO USA
$16 SHIPPED WORLDWIDE

Pay THROUGH PAYPAL

CONTACT AT iiitdbesam@gmail.com

Anonymous

I have Pixela 1.0.I am trying to output to memory card. 1.0 doesn't seem to have the fuction. If I am incorrect, can someone tell me how I can output to memory card so that I can print out the picture.

If 1.0 does not have this function, do you recommend to purchase 1.5?

Then, does 1.5 support to output to memory card with the existing photos?

Otherwise, do you recommend any other software that has better funtion including supporting existing photos from Pixela 1.0?

Thank you,

Anonymous

The links for ImageMixer 1.0 and 1.5 for Sony are located here:

http://www.pixela-1.com/mysony

Updates are free.

Version 1.0 is no longer available and has been replaced by version 1.5.

Pixela also has a FAQ and support section listed on their site. FAQs, manuals, tutorials and free updates are available for download.

Anonymous

I have two Sony Digital Cameras,one MVC-CD350 that recorde direct in a 8" disk and one old camera that use Stick memory. I took some pictures using the stick camera and I would like to copy this picture to a 8" MVC-CD350 disk. I try to use NERO but the form that MVC record the picture is diferent. Could someone help me to record the JPG pictures from stick memory to a MVC-CD350 disk? Thank you very much

Ken Davidson
Unregistered guest
Hey lots of redundant posts here. I HAVE my copy of Image maker 1.5 and a newish Dell running XP. I get no sound when I import via the USB cable provided with my camera, which I also still have.And I still have my camera. Anonymous seems to be a bit of a shill for pixela. The DVD upgrade is $39. I don't see free upgrades nor do I see links to drivers. From what Dhammika Siripala posted a new driver should help me. Can Berny or some forum Gold member help us all out with a post? I'm not looking for free anything, just some help.

Unregistered guest
Hi could someone send me the Image mixer v1.5 as well. Thank you so much. raulpq@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
hi i really need imagemixer for the sony DVD handycam, i can only find imagemixer for regular handycams, i need the DVD one, my email is canto39@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Hallo!
Could someone send me the Image mixer v1.5 as well.
Thank you so much ;-)
not the boring p://www.pixela-1.com/mysony side.

Username: Satti2005

Hi can anyone send me Imagemixer 1.0, 1.5, i've lost it TOO! or say where i could download for free. Just had a newborn and want to send some clippings to the hubby!

e-mail: kknov1711@yahoo.co.uk

please don't recommend the upgrades, need the original

face021
Unregistered guest
Hello,
I have Pixela 1.0. Just upgraded my system to XP, when attempting to install PTP Manager (usb driver) am getting error "Pixela PTP manager cannot be installed in the current version of windows" This is for a Mavica MVC-CD250. There are no updates on sony site, Microsoft site and I do not require DVD updates for v1.5, anyone have suggestions?

Unregistered guest
hey i have the handycam dcr-dvd301 and I need to know where i can get a download or the original software for this damn camera, any tips out there?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4411
Ken Davidson,
Unfortunately the usb cable you are using to transfer video does not transfer audio at the same time. You have to go a different route such as a firewire if your camera has it. if not you may have to go the analog route and get a video capture card for your PC.

Ron Davies
Unregistered guest
I work in the IT industry and managed to speak to a helpful gentleman at Pixela by the name of Richard Yates. He states that ImageMixer is intended as an OEM solution bundled with retail cameras only. ImageMixer itself is not available as a standalone retail version. ImageMixer was originally built to specifications requested by Sony but unfortunately, Sony does not support the software by supplying replacements if lost. Pixela, however, is in a jam because they must pay royalties to MPEG LA on every license issued for its MPEG compression software. To cut a long story short, he says that this is why the software is not available as a free download. OK. Apparently, they are also working on a solution with the OEMs.

bonini
Unregistered guest
hi i got a sony handycam but i lost teh image package thing and when i try to dowloaded from the site it wont work........wat do i do now??pllzz tell mee

Anonymous

The only thing I can say about Pixela is this: Stay FAR FAR away from it. Any software that comes along with Sony products I recently bought are either very buggy or not capable of doing what it is supposed to do. Not that I'm a dummy in these things so rest assured, you're better off buying some software that actually works and won't screw your system (read register). Isn't it strange that neither Sony nor Pixela provide any support on their faulty code. Anyway, I'm glad I bought Pinnacle cause it actually works!! ;)
Keep the faith!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us