Archive through May 03, 2005

Username: Roberto

Post Number: 6
http://www.kolaas.net/ downloaded the full pixela program including drivers for sony handycam, works perfectly.

Andrew Simpson
Unregistered guest
Well i`ve a different problem, i`ve got "Pixela Imagemaker Ver 1.0" but it wont let me stream, i downloaded another sony driver some time ago which worked,then i deleted it (big mistake) now i cant find the driver i downloaded anywhere.it was something like HSCB2 anyone any ideas?

Frankie Who
Unregistered guest
Hi. You can download ImageMixer v 1.0 and v 1.5 + update and manual from http://www.kolaas.net
If Sony won`t help, I will :-)

Anonymous

i need someone to please send me image mixer for sony i have a dcr-trv19 and have lost the cd please help

Unregistered guest
plzzz send me the pixela image mixer version 1.0
would be greatfulll

thank u

AHelpingHand
Unregistered guest
here is a link to where you can obtain a copy of The software.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26%26item%3D7127814406%26 Hope it helps, i dont think youll find it any cheaper.

Unregistered guest
Anyone who needs a copy of the Pixela Image Maker 1.0, look at item # 7127814406 on e-bay. youll find it there for really CHEAP. E mail me at Hhopp68@hotmail.com if you have questions.

why pay
Unregistered guest
why pay for ImageMixer, look above..

Unregistered guest
im having trouble with image mixer... i'm trying to get my photos from my camcorder onto the computer but cannot get them on it. I'm using imagemixer (obviously) which came with my camera... but there were no instructions on how to use it... please please someone help me. If you can walk me through it send me an e-mail at Lonannuniel@yahoo.com

Username: Jabroni6

San Diego, CA

Post Number: 1
Hello all,

My wife and I bought a new Dell computer and I have lost my CD to install PIXELA ImageMixer Ver.1.0 for Sony. If anyone has the CD, I'd love to buy it off you or if you could let me copy it I'd gladly send it back (with a little token of our appreciation of course) My wife and I just had our daughter and I want to send some of the video to family.
My Address is
3323 Cowley Way Apt.1
San Diego CA 92117

Thanks
Vladimir

tbone22
Unregistered guest
OK - dumb question: I downloaded ImageMixer from kolass.net as a RAR file. How do you install this type of file? Txs.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2508
An RAR file is like Zip file, you have to get the program to open it. It has free trial version.

tbone22
Unregistered guest
thanks Berny!

JebusGeist
Unregistered guest
www.imagemixer.com does not provide a download of the imagemixer 1.0 software. It only provides a pdf version of the help files, as well as the copy of version 1.5 they supply is an update, therefore www.imagemixer.com is not a viable source for this software, so please people STOP POSTING IT LIKE IT IS

Anonymous

Can any one send me a copy of Pixela ImageMixer ver. 1.5 for sony handycam DCR-TRV22e.
My email address is stevej12585@hotmail.com
Thank you.

Anonymous

Can any one send me a copy of Pixela ImageMixer ver. 1.5 for sony handycam DCR-TRV22e.
Thank you.

Username: Stevej

Thank you.

Hannes
Unregistered guest

Movie maker works, but I can't get it to record in a higher reselution than 640x480 pixels from my Sony Handycam dcr-trv14e via USB cable.

Unregistered guest
Can someone please e-mail me the PIXELA Imagemixer version 1.0. The camcorder we bought didn't come with one. It would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Barbara

The Knight Krawler
Unregistered guest
http://www.kolaas.net/imagemixer.htm (credit to Frankie)

Unregistered guest
yeah i got a sony dcr hc 40e but the application (picture package) that came with it is total crap..Can any one please tell me bought some alternative software and where i can download it which will also allow me to copy the video onto my hard drive directly and not onto a vcd ( coz i dont got no cd writter)....this is kinda impotant so pls feel free to mail me <alchemist.gamma@gmail.com>

Username: Mary

Please can someone send me pixela imagemixer v 1.5 software for sony handycam.
My email is maryroland_345@hotmail.com
Thanks
Mary

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2585
Hannes,
The reason you can't get any better resolution is because you are using USB. Use firewire or iLink or IEEEE1394.

Mary, Alchemist,
Pixela is a very buggy program, you don't want to use that. Get something like Pinnacle or Ulead.

Unregistered guest
this is vijay.
i buyed a sony camcoder. when i m travelling , i lost my pixela cd. presently i m trying to download from site, it is asking for payment. i have to pay again.

Unregistered guest
Please can someone send me pixela imagemixer v 1.5 software for sony handycam.
My email is praveentreddy@yahoo.com
thanxs
bye

Anonymous

Frankie Who

U R THE MAN !!!

Unregistered guest
hey I also need a copy of pixela image mixer any new version will do.. need to edit my snowboard project and don't have the software pls send to rodeo_900@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hi. I also need the Pixela Imagemixer 1.0 for Sony. If anyone can has the .zip folder, please send it to naenerz@hotmail.com

Thank You. I'd really appreciate it.

Anonymous

Hi, Does Pixela Imagemixer 1.0 for Sony work for downloading still pictures as well? I received Picture Package with my Sony Handycam DCR-TRV 260 and I couldnt get it to download my pictures. when I called Sony and Picture Package they were not very helpful. They did however tell me to get the Pixela Imagemixer. I just want to make sure I can use it for this. I have spent enough time on this as it is. Any help would be appreciated.

Unregistered guest
Hey. I need software for my Sony Digital Video Camera Recorder DCR-TRV17E. I have Mac. Please email me with a link. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Unregistered guest
I'm looking for Pixela Image Mixer 1.0 or 1.5. I got the update from www.imagemixer.com/e/sonly/index.html but didnt get the original software. If anyone can send the software or give the link.

Unregistered guest
Solution: All you've got to do is go to http://esupport.sony.com/ then press DIGITAL AND IMAGING, next choose your product and model, then press continue, at this point you will see the headline "LATEST SOFTWARE UPDATES AND DRIVES" choose " USB driver for conect your camera or camcoder to a computer" , when you have choosen this link ,you have to read the license agreement and finally DOWNLOAD the zip file ( 1.52Mb).
When the zipfile is compleatly dowloaded open it.
Be careful to not have connected the camcoder before installing the USB drive, because an error would apear.
Restart your computer , conect the camcoder to your computer, on the camcoder side turn the USB stream on . The computer has to recognize the new hardware, if the USB driver is correctly installed . Finally use any software for image editing as Movie Maker if you have Windows XP,for example.

Notes: Excuse my English and forget about pixela Software you do not need it, the only thing you need is the USB driver ( USBDRVEN.EXE)
I hope this advice helps.

Unregistered guest
I AM USING PIXELA SOFTWARE BUT THE IMAGES ARE MPG,SO IT TAKES LOTS AND LOTS OF SPACE AND CAMERA STOPS TRANSMITTING IMAGES AFTER 15-16 MINUTES.PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME.

Unregistered guest
I AM USING PIXELA SOFTWARE BUT THE IMAGES ARE MPG,SO IT TAKES LOTS AND LOTS OF SPACE AND CAMERA STOPS TRANSMITTING IMAGES AFTER 15-16 MINUTES.PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME.

Unregistered guest
I realy need IMAGE MIXER, no matter which version, for Sony handycam DCR-HCR14E.
Please if someone could send it to me on tigerx@mail.bg, cuz I can't download it from imagemixer.com

Username: Skinhead

i have a pixela ver 1.0 that came with my trv18 mini dv camcorder. please email me at catzbeek@yahoo.com..

Username: Shri_dalvi

I realy need IMAGE MIXER, no matter which version
Please if someone could send it to me on shri_dalvi@rediffmail.com cuz I can't download it from imagemixer.com

vee27
Unregistered guest
can anybody send me PIXELA SOFTWARE (Image Mixer) as well. thank you. veenutt27@yahoo.com

tuvieja
Unregistered guest
I own the dcr-trv250 camcorder and dont know how to get the video out of the hi8 to my computer, please help, I dont have pixela imagemixer, what do i do? thanks

Disgusted
Unregistered guest
Looks Like Sony are being very mercenary in not making availible the vital downloads for their products, I suggest that everyone remembers this when you buy anything in the future, buy from company's that are more customer friendly and not just greedy!

Unregistered guest
I simply contacted Pixela Corporation to obtain the software. They were very helpful.

They have recently added a new link within the www.pixela-1.com website which gives access to the ImageMixer Basic for Sony 1.5 software. This is the latest version of ImageMixer for Sony and replaces the Version 1.0. It's available for download from the following page:

http://www.pixela-1.com/upgradesony.htm

The software is provided for free, however, there is a small handling and administration fee of $14.95. This is because Pixela Corporation must pay royalties to Sony for every copy of ImageMixer that is bundled or downloaded and also provides free technical support, unlike other companies.

Also, to obtain the DVD upgrade for the above software, you will have the option to add this to your cart while making the ImageMixer Basic for Sony 1.5 purchase, or, again, visit http://www.pixela-1.com.

Also, please be aware that the North American brach of Pixela Corporation is now cracking down on copying and distributing its software and, rightfully so. I suggest you guys deal with Pixela Corporation directly and stop being so cheap.

tfga
Unregistered guest
"Also, please be aware that the North American brach of Pixela Corporation is now cracking down on copying and distributing its software and, rightfully so. I suggest you guys deal with Pixela Corporation directly and stop being so cheap."

CHEAP!?? people have lost their CD's, after spending 100's on cameras and they are expected to pay more for a replacement when they could just download it, every other technology company out there has a decent support website where you can download the software needed for your product, sony/pixela are being cheap

AlanYates
Unregistered guest
Have so many of us really lost our CDs?

I don't think anyone would want this for image
editing - it's only because it has the drivers and handling for our Sony cameras that we need it!

Personally, I think I've accidentally lost mine in 'file-13' (the bin). They should have printed SONY on the label to remind me it wasn't a coverdisk coaster :o)

I've found the download link here:

http://www.imagemixer.com/e/jvc/imx11_vcd/dl.htm

P.S. Anyone else trawled through all those garbage sites; promising ImageMixer, and offering only Ads?

AlanYates
Unregistered guest
Oops! Sorry! I pasted the wrong link.
Here is the complete CD-ROM Image for ImageMixer:

http://www1.wcjs.tcc.edu.tw/pub/driver/sony%20hany%20cam-imagemixer/

It'll take a while to get all the folders. Even on 512K ADSL. I guess you can leave out DIRECTX8 etc. if you want to. I saved them all to hard-disk (keeping the folder names), virus scanned them, then cut my own CD. Worked fine.

Please let others know if this works for you. I had a great deal of trouble finding them.

iulian popescu
Unregistered guest
hy.
I have a Sony handycam DCR-14E and i don't know how to copy images from camera to PC. Is eanybody have the same problem? If you know how to do this please email me at iulianpopescu@getnet.ro

iulian popescu
Unregistered guest
hy.
I have a Sony handycam DCR-14E and i don't know how to copy images from camera to PC. Is eanybody have the same problem? If you know how to do this please email me at iulianpopescu@getnet.ro

Username: Dhammika

Hello All,

I have a Sony Digital 8, DCR-TRV350 Handycam. I used the Pixela 1.5 with Windows 2000 OS without any problems with the USB driver or the Software. Recently I got a new PC with Windows XP and Pixela 1.5 or the USB driver seems not working properly with XP. At the begining I couldn't see anything on the USB mode. But after updating the USB driver with a version, which is not digitally signed, I was able to capture only the Video on the Pixela window, but no Audio at all.

Meanwhile, I tried with another Software called "Picture Package", which comes with Cybershot DSC-P73. That captures both Video and Audio from my Handycam Digital 8 video tape. However it is not a better way to make Video's as you can make only shorter Movies up to the length of the Audio effect you use. Also you will loose the Original sound from your record.

Does any one has this kind of experience and found any solution for that ? It will be great if any one can share any knowledge with regard to this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Dhammika.

Username: Dhammika

Post Number: 2
Just phoned the Image Mixer Support Centre, they were very helpful.

My problem is solved. Update the driver, and made some changes in the USB Streaming settings of the Software.

These are the contact details of ImageMixer Support Centre.

North America (Los Angeles) : +1-213-341-0163
Europe (U.K.) : +44-1489-564-764
Asia (Philippines) : +63-2-438-0090
China(Shanghai) : +86-21-5450-0391

Regards,
Dhammika.

Anonymous

I would like dounload software - PIXELA Image Mixer Ver.1.0 for Sony.
Please show me how I can dounloaded this software.

Unregistered guest
Thank u all for posting the "upgrade" link and "helpfile" link of the pixela image mixer, but these don't help very much. What I need is the "original" pixela image mixer software, which i have lost. So, is anybody out there who can get me, german dude, this cheap.. Thanks for ur regards.

Anonymous

i would really appreaciate it of someone could send me a vesion of the pixela imagemixer ver.1.0
i have lost my opy of the cd so now i am despreat to get a copy. thank you very much
mirelatuzlak@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
all of you phucks are losers. asking for FREE software. do some research, look shite up! YOU CAN FIND WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ON THE INTERNET!

Anyway, this software is complete SHITE anyone. Why do you lamo phucks need it so badly. Can't you IDIOTS figure out how to use REAL video editing software. Oh, wait you're all probably soccer moms and dads wanting to edit together some home movies of grandma crapping herself at christmas dinner. You're not serious film makers. my bad. ignore my post and PHUCK OFF!

Friggin' IDIOTS!

Unregistered guest
could someone please send me the sofware called pixela imagemixer ver.1.0 for sony p93 at pintu_520@rediffmail.com. thx a lot.

racerx
Unregistered guest
please can anyone send me pixela imagemixer for my sony handycam. i really want it. please mail it to me on kool_anmol@hotmail.com
thanx

hey i have it
Unregistered guest
i have 1.0

Username: Jtrim2

As everyone else, I am also in need of PIXELA imagemixer ver.1.0 software for my SONY dv mini digital handycam. If anyone has the software for it please help me by sending it to jtrim2@hotmail.com thanks

ARP sucks
Unregistered guest
ARP keep ur snide comments 2 urself! o n u told us to phuck off well i say phuck on u get better results!!

Unregistered guest
Hi I also need a copy of the PIXELA imagemixer ver.1.0 software for my SONY dv mini digital handycam. Thank You Cat496@aol.com

Anonymous

Please send me a copy of ImageMixer Version 1.5. Thanks. yats@softhome.net

Unregistered guest
I have been looking all over for a printable PDF format of the ImageMixer 1.0 manual. If anyone has it , can you please send me a copy!!

Username: Black98z71

Could someone please email me a copy of ImageMixer Version 1.0 @ cbcambre@yahoo.com

Anonymous

Please send me a copy of ImageMixer Version 1.0. Thanks. yats@softhome.net

Unregistered guest
I am on vacation and forgot my ImageMixer Version 1.0 CD. Can someone help !!!

Pls send to cartacki@aol.com Thanks !

Username: Pitman1us

Michigan

I have sony pixela for sony ver.1.0 if ya need it email me at pitman_1us2000@yahoo.com ill find a way to get it to ya

Unregistered guest
Hi, I lost my Pixela Image Mixer 1.0 also, if someone could e-mail that to me it would be a huge help. Thanks alot. My email is ajphillips22@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
please can anyone send me pixela imagemixer VER. 1.0 for Sony for my sony handycam. I really need it. please e-mail it to me on pattyeda@inwint.it

Unregistered guest
A friend gave me a Sony Camera which requires Pixela Imagemixer 1.0 Went to their website but could not download it. I'd be so greatful if anyone could email me the software so I can then upgrade it to 1.5 version. Thank you! jf400m@hotmail.com or jf400m@aol.com

Unregistered guest
I really thanks you send me a copy of the PIXELA imagemixer ver.1.0 software for my SONY dv mini digital handycam. Thank You luisenrikev@gmail.com

Username: Ronald

Can someone please send me a copy( ZIP FILE ) of Pixela Imagemixer Ver. 1.5 for sony. Thank you so much for the help. arnakis@xnet.ro

Unregistered guest
I am yet another pereson who is in need of Pixela Image Mixer Ver. 1.0. I would appriciate a copy please

Anonymous

Hi, It will be of great help if any one send me as well the Image Mixer Ver. 1.0.
Thanks. spsagar @hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
I lost my cd and my computer blew! Can someone please send me the pixela image mixwer 1.0 PLEASE!!! I would so appreciate it!!

CarrieJamie@Comcast.net

Thanks so much

Anonymous

Why don't you just do it the easy way ...

ImageMixer Version 1.5 is the latest version. There is also a DVD upgrade which alows you to burn DVD quality DVDs and playback in any DVD compatible player.

ImageMixer Version 1.0 is now obsolete.

Anonymous

Why don't you just do it the easy way ...

ImageMixer Version 1.5 is the latest version. There is also a DVD upgrade which alows you to burn DVD quality DVDs and playback in any DVD compatible player.

ImageMixer Version 1.0 is now obsolete.

Unregistered guest
I know that you can record DV resoloution from a sony handycam with pixela with a USB cable, I cant get a firewire cable for the handy cam, so can anyone please e-mail me a copy of pixela or any other program you know would work with a USB cable. It will be MUCH apreciated. My mail is: hannes.jvv@telkomsa.net

Unregistered guest
HELP ME! - I'm so frustated. I have downloaded my movie from my camcorder on to Image Mixer 1.5 but I only get the movie and NO sound. I dont know what I'm doing wrong. Please help coz I'm a novice to this!! thanks x

Unregistered guest
hi could sum1 please send me the pixela or any other program that would work with a digital 8 sony handycam camcorder..... if you could e-mail it to youngvalentine@hotmail.com then it would be much appreciated(<i cant spell) adam .w.

Unregistered guest
I also need a copy of the ImageMixer software. Please send to rwills@brunswickcap.com

tugolf21
Unregistered guest
I need a copy of the ImageMixer software as well. I lost my cd that came with my camcorder. Please send to bnoonan@trinity.edu.

itdbesam_yada
Unregistered guest
contact me @ 1sam1@comcast.net if you need

Pixela 1.0 or Pixela 1.5

I have a crap load of these CDS and wanna get rid of them,you basically pay the shipping fee. I am not doing transfers through email since Pixela 1.5 compress is about 600mb and i can upload max 40 Kb/sec, so that around 5 - 6 hours for each person. Pixela 1.0 is around 180 mb compress, i may be able to send that but ZERO guaruntees, since i am trying to get rid of these CDS theres no point in sending via email.

Unregistered guest
Hi!
i lost my CD for may camera. can anyone send me a copy of pixela imagemixer 1.0 for sony. Here's my add griv_ph@yahoo.com
Thank you so much in advance

Unregistered guest
Hi, I need it too.
Please, please send it over to...

rancorsleader@gmail.com

Anonymous

I've also lost my CD for imagemixer 1.0
Can some one pls send it to me?

andy.wicks@gmail.com

thanks

Anonymous

I have lost my camera for my ImageMaker 1.0
Could someone be so kind and send me a new one!

many thanks

tweety bird
Unregistered guest
Hi,
I downloaded a movie I filmed recently and once edited and burnt on cd i faced 2 problems:
- during the playback on TV / DVD, it would not change from one scene to another automatically.
- the date and file name would alsways appear on the TV screen.
I cannot find a solution and would really appreciate if anybode could help.
Many thanks
Julien

Anonymous

I need a copy of the ImageMixer software.... can anyone email me? dummyspy@yahoo.com

Username: Mbm1948

Question to anyone that used Picture Package Autoslide 1.0 and now uses the imagemixer 1.5,is the picture slideshow in 1.5 automated as well, or do I have to enter the panning and zooming transitions manually? Also, can I control the order in which the pictures are shown and the loop or no loop for the show and music? marthabrogdon@voyager.net

Unregistered guest
Hi,
I downloaded a movie I filmed recently and once edited and burnt on cd i faced 2 problems:
- during the playback on TV / DVD, it would not change from one scene to another automatically.
- the date and file name would alsways appear on the TV screen.
I cannot find a solution and would really appreciate if anybode could help.
Many thanks
Julien
jlesschaeve@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Need Imagemixer ver.1.0

Please help can't take video off of camera with out it.

Anonymous

Please help, reformated my computer and now I can't find CD for my video camera so that I can take the video off. DESPERATE need Imagemaker ver 1.0 Please Help
rpattersoncd@shaw.ca

Anonymous

Hi, I lost my CD. Can someone send me a copy of Imagemaker ver 1.5? Please help me!! Thank you so much. msw03534@ms45.hinet.net

Anonymous

Some please send Picture Package software? As i have lost my CD.
My Hnady cam Model : Sony DCR-PC350.

Ugent please
Rao

myTORRENT
Unregistered guest
guys, does this "I don't have... send me this....." thing really work. I have a better idea but keep in mind I am not condoning this action. get your self a torrent client for example bitcomet, azureus. go to
http://www.mininova.org
http://www.torrentspy.com

download what you want.

Anonymous

Can someone please send me the pixela image mixer 1.5 PLEASE!!!

Unregistered guest
Hi could someone send me the Image mixer v1.5 as well. Thank you so much.

Unregistered guest
Hi could someone send me the Image mixer v1.5 as well. Thank you so much. ryanallen66@aol.com

Unregistered guest
Hi could someone send me the Image mixer v1.5 as well. Thank you so much. ryanallen66@aol.com

Unregistered guest

Unregistered guest
CD-ROM with USB Driver and Pixela ImageMixer software . Looking to duplicate mini-dvd disc from my dvd 301. Told I need 1.0 by image mixer tech. sony sends image mixer 1.5 which doesn't do the trick Help, Realy confused!!!

Unregistered guest
buonasera someone could send me a copy of the Imagemixer 1.5 software. I have misplaced it and can't find it anywhere. Thank you very much Grazie. My email is
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us