Archive through January 06, 2005

Username: Jay_dubbya

Post Number: 1
Hi there Isimon

If you've been able to zip the Imagemixer 1.0 I would be SO GRATEFUL if you could email me a copy.

Thank you so much!

jonwalsh23@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
I am yet another pereson who is in need of Pixela Image Mixer Ver. 1.0. I would appriciate a copy please

Unregistered guest
If you've been able to zip the Imagemixer 1.0 could you email me a copy.

Thank you
atypographic@yahoo.com

Username: Jennifermk1

Post Number: 4
Anyone who is requesting the Zip file of Pixela Imagemixer 1.0, please email me directly so that I can email that file to you. My email address is JenniferMK1@yahoo.com!!! Thanks!

Unregistered guest
Can someone please send me the image mixer for the sony cybershot dsc-t1?? I LOST MY CD and got a new computer!! just e-mail to me thank you SO much!!!
curlesue72@aol.com

Username: Aljohi

Can someone please send me the image mixer for the sony cybershot dsc-t1!! just e-mail to me thank you SO much!!!
aljohi@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
can someone please send me the sony imagemixer any decent version to xx_ka_xx@hotmail.com please.

Unregistered guest
Can someone send me the sony image mixer version 1.0?

Unregistered guest
can someone senp me pixela ver.1.0 for sony?
I would appreciate it very much

Unregistered guest
like everybody else could someone please send me the Pixela ImageMixer Ver. 1.0 as it didnt come with the 2nd hand camcorder i bought. It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Dar
Unregistered guest
CD is too scratched. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could send this to me as well. . .
dar_caldwell@yahoo.com

Anonymous

I too have lost my CD with TRV22e Handy cam, is there any alternative software. Could someone help me in geting a CD copied to me.
Expecting a solution
Thanks,

Pls contact me at reglakshman@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Can someone please send me a copy of Pixela Imagemixer Ver. 1.0 for sony. Thank you so much for the help.

Unregistered guest
Can someone send me the sony image mixer version 1.0?

Username: Sonytrv340

i need pixela verson1. software

Unregistered guest
hey can anyone send me the software for pixela image mixer ver.1.0 for sony.my

Unregistered guest
Has anyone actually received this program? I need one as well. Please e-mail me one ASAP if possible for windows xp. Thanks!

Carlsalles
Unregistered guest
you can download at... www.imagemixer.com

Username: Z33man

I have a sony dcr-dvd100 and the software i had with my camaera was lost i was needing the imagemixer 1.5 plz send to me at bigosaltyballz@hotmail.com thanks

HandycamMan
Unregistered guest
http://www.imagemixer.com/e/sony/index.htm

All versions are available for downlaod at the above link :-)

HandyCamMan
Unregistered guest
All versions are available for download at the following link ... I stumbled on it within minutes after reading this page :-)
http://www.imagemixer.com/e/sony/index.htm

InFlames
Unregistered guest
That link doesn't let you get version 1.0 and that's what I need! Anyone who has v1.0 for Sony please send it over to me at C.Tolbert@comcast.net

Thanks!

ranz
Unregistered guest
hey i lost my own copy of pixela too...could someone send me the program...it would b a great help...i need it 4 my assignment...my add is blue_gurl86@hotmail.com

Pags
Unregistered guest
Could someone send me a copy of pixela ver 1.0 please? TIA My address is pagalavan@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Can someone send me the sony image mixer version 1.0 or 1.5?
My e-mail is rbolanos@expertisecorp.com
I lost my CD and haven't been able to find it in the web.
Many thanks.

Danish boy
Unregistered guest
Could i please also get the software for sony digital video camera, email svindriis@gmail.com

thnks

Just trying to help
Unregistered guest
I have Imagemixer 1.0 for Sony.
Limewire
Imagemixer 1.0 for Sony
This is the real deal
Just have found the disk that came with my daughters digital camera.

Just trying to help
Unregistered guest
Maybe I need to be a little clearer.
install Limewire from www.limewire.com
Under Search/programs tab type Imagemixer 1.0 for Sony
The Zip file is 147.7 mb
At your service for a limited time
Come get it.

Unregistered guest
i also need it please thanx hma914@hotmail.com

sjpsjp
Unregistered guest
lol.. i dont see it on limewire.. i see some other stuff.. but im looking for yours

sjpsjp
Unregistered guest
i found it.. nm.. its on limewire guys.. just search for imagemixer on the programs search tab.. grab the zip, its 200mb and the name of the file is called pixela_imagemixer or somethign along those lines.. hope it helps you guys..

if you dont find it right away, dont stop looking, change the name of the search or wait a hour or two.. and always say thank you to who you are downloading from, it makes a difference cause sometimes i cancel my uploads so i can download faster, but if someone tells me thank you and shows gratitude I woulnd't even think about cancelling it..

NickS
Unregistered guest
JIC, I need the software too, CarTuner@comcast.net

Unregistered guest
REALLY, REALLY, REALLY in need of the pixela imagemixer ver1.0 for sony trv608 software/download. LOST CD! Please could anybody e-mail me a copy? thanks

Anonymous

Could someone please email me the software for sony digital video camera, email phaass@aol.com.

Thanks in advance!

Username: Sana

Can somebody help me in getting the Pixela imagemixer1.0 s/w for my sony handycam

Unregistered guest
Where can I find out what the error messages stand for? I try to burn a Video CD and it goes all the way through and I get an error message# =[IM06009] Then it just says cancelled. How do I know what the problem it? Can anyone help? Thank you.

Anonymous

Guys i have this on CD i have imagemixer for mac v1.0 and also the picture package for the pc.
plus usb drivers.
If you want copys email me at testacount6@hotmail.com
payment is 5 GBP plus postage and packaging
(Various from country)

Unregistered guest
i just bought a sony video camera ccd-trv608 and didnt come with the cd to install pixela imagemixer, could someone email it please. thank you very much cynthia

Unregistered guest
Hi Friends,

Can anyone of you send me the Pixela Imagemixer Ver 1.0 for Sony Handy cam. Also the relavent documents for using the software. My email id is jagajagan@yahoo.com

Thanks
Jagan

Brad Joseph
Unregistered guest
Can anyone please send me a copy of Pixela Imagemixer Ver. 1.0 for sony, email bradleyjo134@hotmail.com

thanks
brad

Username: Darkelven78

Yokosuka, Kanagawa Japan

I have a SONY CCD-TRV608 Hi8 camcorder that came with IMAGEMIXER 1.0, but no longer have the cd for installing the software, will version 1.5 work with this camera?

Anonymous

Hello...

I lost my PIXELA CD .. Can anyone send it to me on
jsankarg@rediffmail.com

thanks in advance ...
Jay.

Unregistered guest
I have lost my Sony Pixela imagemixer CD and my computer just crashed. Can anyone send me a copy? lisacastillo@sbcglobal.net

roger irwin
Unregistered guest
I would love imagemixer1.0 also. please email to rogerirwin4141@hotmail.com. thanks!

chachy
Unregistered guest
can someone out there pls pls help me!! i need the software for my cam dcr trv17e i lost my cd rom when i moved house and bought a new computer pls pls help!! thanx pls email me @ imranawar@aol.com

Hardy
Unregistered guest
I capture images by imagemixer versin 1.0 for sony but they are mpeg1 and I need mpeg2, what can I do?
Is there any updates to help?
Please let me know!
I cannot burn my CDs to play them on VCD or DVD like this.
Thanks

coooldude
Unregistered guest
Just to help everybody out, please try using the software linked below. I also had the problem of having Pixela imagemaker Ver1.0 not work for me.
I have downloaded my pics from my DCR-TRV340 using a software called picasa.
This software is free for downloading and here is the link http://www.picasa.com/content/download.php?tid=Y2NpZD0zNTU4JmN2PTE%3D
Hope this helps everybody.

Username: Peterpeter

I bought a sony dcr-trv50 and lost the cd Image pixela software. I talked to sony and they told me it was too bad for me (I did register my camera with Sony. I am wondering why!!!)and i have to buy a new software. Is there a way i can get a new cd or download the software for free.

Unregistered guest
I would love it if someone could send me a copy of the Imagemixer 1.5 software. I have misplaced it and can't find it anywhere. Thank you very any help you may be able to offer. My email is eniner310@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
I have a Sony DCR-TRV840. I upgraded my computer but have misplaced the Imagemixer software CD. I went to their website and could not see how to either purchase or download anything from them. Is it possible to get a copy or download of vs. 1.0 or 1.5 anywhere! Thank you.

Unregistered guest
I bought a Sony cyber-shot camera abroad. But it came without a Imagemixer CD. Can someone please help. Thanks Daniel311278@aol.com

Unregistered guest
Can someone email me the Imagemixer 1.5 software and the USB driver for the DCR-DVD300? I lost the original CD and I noticed that I am not alone in having trouble getting a copy.

jonglass00@hotmail.com

MUCH APPRECIATED!

Anonymous

Could someone email me the Imagemixer ver 1.0. i've lost the original.Please help!!add: nyasatuk@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous

Could someone email me the Imagemixer ver 1.0. i've lost the original.Please help!!add: nyasatuk@yahoo.co.uk

Unregistered guest
Can someone help me out by sending the download or copy of the imaging software and driver for the Sony CCD-TRV608. I purchased the camcorder from e-bay and the original software did not come with it.

Unregistered guest
Sorry, I forgot to add my e- mail.
Can someone help me out by sending the download or copy of the imaging software and driver for the Sony CCD-TRV608. I purchased the camcorder from e-bay and the original software did not come with it. I would appreciate it!!
JNovak326@comcast.net

Unregistered guest
Another addition to the above message.
The name of the software I need is Pixela Imagemixer Ver. 1.0 for the Sony camcorder
CCD-TVR608. I would appreciate it.
JNovak326@comcast.net

Unregistered guest
Another addition to the above message.
The name of the software I need is Pixela Imagemixer Ver. 1.0 for the Sony camcorder
CCD-TVR608. I would appreciate it.
JNovak326@comcast.net

Unregistered guest
Could someone email me the Imagemixer ver 1.0. i've lost the original.Please help!!My id is prashanth_electron@yahoo.co.uk

Unregistered guest
Can someone please help me by sending me the download for Pixela Imagemixer Ver. 1.0 for sony???. THANK YOU SO MUCH
MY E-MAIL sorinpnn@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hi just got a dcr-pc107e for my father in law and found outh that i'm missing the 'ImageMixer for Sony' cd - could any kind soul out there please send me a link so i can download it to complete his present

Cheers
Alan m_g_a@btinternet.com

Unregistered guest
I am after sony pixela imagemixer 1.0 as well can someone send it to me please.

Anonymous

Can someone email me a copy of the software as well? turner_lamont@yahoo.com

SHO Nick
Unregistered guest
I have Sony Imagmixer 1.5 for sale, E-mail me for more info.

NeoWraith@comcast.net

Anonymous

can anyone please send me a copy of sony pixela imagemixer 1.5. my email is rajikaur86@yahoo.com
Thank you so so much.

dswwe3323eew
Unregistered guest
i am in desperiate need of imagemixer 1.0....not the update.....if some1 could email me the program at kornandbutters@aol.com that would be so great and in the subject please write "IMAGE MIXER 1.0" thanks so much

dswwe3323eew
Unregistered guest
i am in desperiate need of imagemixer 1.0 FOR SONY ....not the update.....if some1 could email me the program at kornandbutters@aol.com that would be so great and in the subject please write "IMAGE MIXER 1.0 FOR SONY" thanks so much

dswwe3323eew
Unregistered guest
i am in desperiate need of imagemixer 1.0 FOR SONY ....not the update.....if some1 could email me the program at kornandbutters@aol.com that would be so great and in the subject please write "IMAGE MIXER 1.0 FOR SONY" thanks so much

Username: H153246

hi everyone... just like everybody else here even i need any version of the image mixer.. i have a sony DCR TRV22 cam and its cd but the setup file for the imagemixer is corrupted. so if you can find any link to download for free please let me know.. i can't afford pay sites.. they cost 50-60 $, but since i am in india it would cost a whole lot more. also if you get a setup file you could also mail me at wwe_hbk316@yahoo.com . thank you for your time.

Username: Mland

Mamaroneck , New York USA

Hi all: I am also in need of Pixela ImageMixer Ver. 1.0 for Sony. My email address is landriganp@aol.com Any help you can give me will be appreciated! Thanks very much - it would be so nice to be able to get my photos onto my computer.

Anonymous

Hi!

I get a camera but i don't have software. Can somebody send me on mail ImageMixer 1.0 or even beter, can somebody publish on some webpage:-). Thanks!!!!

Anonymous

can anyone please send me a copy of sony pixela imagemixer 1.5. my email is lgvalliere@aol.com
Thank you so so much.

Unregistered guest
please send me image mixer for sony. Thank you.

marina3577@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Lost the CD so can someone please send me a copy of the imagemixer 1.0 program. thanx

Anonymous

All you people asking for the software should show some initiative and find it yourself. It is really not that hard.... http://www.imagemixer.com

All you are doing is clogging up a forum with spoonfeeding requests. Very annoying.

Username: Rroskey

Can someone please help me by sending me the download for Pixela Imagemixer Ver. 1.0 for sony. Thank you so much.

rr@q9.com

I could not find the free download on the imagewriter website

Unregistered guest
http://www.imagemixer.com

The referenced site appears to be only for updates.......... where is the original program?

Unregistered guest
Can someone please help me by sending me the download for Pixela Imagemixer Ver. 1.0 for sony. Thank you so much.

My email address is milton@chikere.com

Username: Roberto

http://www.imagemixer.com is not a download site as such it only gives the upgrade and requires u to have the full program installed, sony dont seem to have a site for demo, try and buy products such as pixela, I have the trv140e and i could not locate the sofware to run this product,

however, if you conect a vcr through a tv card on your comp you can recover the vidio, images that way and trancfer them to a imaging software its a lot easier than trawling the internet. the pdf file will tell u how to do this

Post Number: 2
if u can not find the pixel program, use windows movie maker, u will need the usb driver and a usb cable, then you can edit with your camcorder, just plug it in and u r ready to go

Unregistered guest
I didn't realize so many people had trouble finding this one piece of pixela software. I desperately need it as soon as possible, because I have all minidv camcorders and someone used this sony dvd camcorder to film part of a wedding, and I now need the footage off of it. So could you please send me the software as soon as possible? Thank you very much. frigeraider2@hotmail.com

Post Number: 3
pixela imagemixer is on sale at ebay for around 19 dollars, you can pay for it or do what i do and use windows movie maker its just as good and cost nothing, you will need the sony usb driver and cable

Username: Mland

Mamaroneck , New York USA

Thanks very much, Roberto. I'll try what you suggest.

Post Number: 4
if you have any problems seting this up mary, just email me and i will help you get going

Username: Garrettl

Can someone please send me a copy of the Pixela Image Mixer 1.0 software? I would really, really appreciate it!!! TexasGolfer50@houston.rr.com

Betty Rann
Unregistered guest
Well I would like to add my request to the many above. I have a sony cybershot dsc-p52 and am I need of the pixela image mixer v1.5 so if you would PLEASE email me a copy if it's not too much TROUBLE!! Thanks ladyscorpian1973@yahoo.com

Betty Rann
Unregistered guest
Well I would like to add my request to the many above. I have a sony cybershot dsc-p52 and am I need of the pixela image mixer v1.5 so if you would PLEASE email me a copy if it's not too much TROUBLE!! Thanks ladyscorpian1973@yahoo.com

Anonymous

SOLUTION: I was in the same boat - without the Pixela ImageMixer software to get video from my camcorder to the computer. I tried every suggestion in this page and finally resolved my missing Pixela ImagaMixer 1.0 loss as follows:

1. Go to Ulead.com and download free trial of Video Studio.

2. Go to this URL at the Sony site and download a video driver called USBDRVEN.EXE:

http://ciscdb.sel.sony.com/perl/swu-list.pl?template=EN&mdl=DCRTRV840

You will need to install the driver, but it is easy and self-executing. You will then reboot your computer. Next, open Ulead VideoStudio, connect your camcorder to your computer via the uSB cable it comes supplied with, anc click play. Magic -- the video appears on your screen.

Curswe of Sony for not making this download available!!!!

Anonymous

SOLUTION: I was in the same boat - without the Pixela ImageMixer software to get video from my camcorder to the computer. I tried every suggestion in this page and finally resolved my missing Pixela ImagaMixer 1.0 loss as follows:

1. Go to Ulead.com and download free trial of Video Studio.

2. Go to this URL at the Sony site and download a video driver called USBDRVEN.EXE:

http://ciscdb.sel.sony.com/perl/swu-list.pl?template=EN&mdl=DCRTRV840

You will need to install the driver, but it is easy and self-executing. You will then reboot your computer. Next, open Ulead VideoStudio, connect your camcorder to your computer via the uSB cable it comes supplied with, anc click play. Magic -- the video appears on your screen.

Curswe of Sony for not making this download available!!!!

Username: Jennifermk1

Post Number: 5
I would like to make a correction to my previous post from a long time ago. I was unable to Zip the file, so therefore I cannot email it to you. Please email me only if you wanna pay the "copy of the CD" for 3.99 S&H. Otherwise please try the other techniques that are listed in this forum. Thanks!

Unregistered guest
Same problem as many sony camera owners. I can't find a Pixela ImageMaker anywhere. There was no CD with the camera I bought.
Can anyone help me on this?
Thanks

Milton
Unregistered guest
I sent an email to http://ciscdb.sel.sony.com/cgi-bin/select-di.pl

Lets see if they will be of any help. Meanwhile if anyone has Pixela ImageMaker version 1.5, please can they send a copy to me at ch@fgcik.org

Thanks a lot

Milton
Unregistered guest
If you are using XP, maybe you dont need Image Maker, just follow the instructions below. It worked for me

-----------

Thank you for taking a moment to contact Sony Online Support.

You asked a very good question.

After thoroughly searching our support knowledgebase I found the following article that should assist you with this issue. Please click the URL link below to review the information:

http://www.iq.sony.com/srvs/autoresponse.asp?id=279313

I sincerely hope this information was helpful to you. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to reply to this message with any additional details you require.

Wishing you a Happy Holiday Season!

The Sony Internet Support Team
Online Support and Services Center
CCKU

Milton

Unregistered guest
how can i download a free pixela image mixer?
pls tell me if u know

my email is jailbird4u23@yahoo.com

Post Number: 5
you can not get pixela free, u have to buy it, if u take the time to read the messages u will know that, use windows moviemaker

Username: Kk_v_in

Could someone send me the Pixella ImageMixer for Sony handycam DCR-HC30E ? My email address is kk_v_in@yahoo.com

CaseyHoo
Unregistered guest
Im able use ULEAD VIDEO STUDIO to c and download video. But, no sound. Anybody know how to download video with sound???? Thanx...

Frankie Who
Unregistered guest
You can download a copy of ImageMixer v 1.5 from this site --> http://www.kolaas.net The fila is a rar file, 180 Mb.

Username: Kk_v_in

Thank you Frankie . Great work there !!

Unregistered guest
-----HELPME------
Please drive for "Pixela Imagemixer Ver. 1.0 for sony"...
I don't speak english,i'm italian..THANKyou!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us