Archive through October 06, 2003

need help on how to reprogram hu directv card,
any help appreciated

when i load my hu card, i get sound on my tv but no picture. can someone help me??

Anonymous
go to www.dsshideout.net and you will get help from BBS.

looking for website that posts valid bin files.

Anonymous
I JUST GOT THE EXTREME HU SURE SHOT BUT HAVE NO IDEA ON HOW TO USE IT COULD SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT

Anonymous
need a website with free valid bins

How to video for extreme HU available.

Anonymous
i cant unloop my card an any one help

Anonymous
Are there any sites available that will let you try the bin files before subscribing?

I'm not sure what is wrong with my card, everytime I clean and write a new bin to my card either the new bin doesn't work and I get a 745 number or it works for about 5 to 60 minutes and then goes out. If anyone can help me that would be great.

After I load new script the card will work for 20 Minutes and than the picture disappears..can someone help me please....thanx

Sung Lee
need a website with free or pay valid bins

can any body help out, i need a site that offers free active bin files.

Anonymous
Check out www.directv.com for active bins....Dayum
This is what is fukked up with the scene and why it has gone to hell in a high basket....

i can not unloop my card. I tried win expl. i tried extreme hu and it just keeps glitching for hours

willyWonka
my bin is all messed up and i cant do anything to my card. it just keeps gliching, does anyone know why or how i can unlock this problem. I am using extreme hu 3.5a, i've tried all the settings on the back of my t911 loader aswell as all the alternative settings in the unlooping screen and still no luck, is there another program i can try?

need a website with free valid bins

Anonymous
Call 360-748-7423 for instant help.

Extreme HU3.5a program asking that card be inserted into loader (even thoug it is already inserted). Loader worked fine on old windows95 computer with Extreme 3.1. Got a new computer, downloaded all the stuff (at least I think I did), computer states in Extreme HU that device is detected but when I to a card info I get the message to insert my card.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. My kids are going nuts with just Cdn programming.

Thanx (Goaliemother)

I'm wondering if anyone who reads this message would be willing to share with me where I might be able to find free bin files for my hu card that will last for more then a day or a week, please contact me if you sre willing to help

Anonymous
Irene,

When you added the loader to the new PC what COM port did you use? Extreme HU will see a mouse or anything else connected to a COM port and assumes it is connected to a loader. When you insert the card, it can't see it.

Try switching the COM port settings in Extreme HU and see if it sees the card.

Anonymous
Anyone could tell how to program bins? Or if there are any free on the web?

Anonymous
you know i know all you are very good at fixing and makeing money fixing cards...but some of us are new at it and all we need is a little help.....so we can watch some good tv......

I need a www site with free valid bins!!
please help me!

i am new to the extream hu.i waas wondering if there was any free hu bins that work.i belong to this one site but everytime i get a fix it gets hit. is there anything i can do to fix this.

any help would be great thank you.

Anonymous
I need a website with free valid bins

I just got a T911. I didn't get any directions on how to install it, program it or anything. Where do I get the files/bins from. Help! I want to watch TV!

does anyone know how to repair an invalid ATR?

Anonymous
Why don't you just become legal paying customers and your troubles will disappear. You cause more trouble for yourselves by trying to game the system. You're a bunch of pathetic, cry-baby criminal whiners.

Anonymous
umm i really need a valid bin and whoever said 2 suscribe plz id rather get canadian cable dtv is nothing without its payperviews

help will be appreciated thx

sasafras
Need valid bin just getting started can anyone hepl me please

I need website with free valid bins.

I would like a valid bin and if possible a good
'hex'.

Anonymous
0812039848757578458.bin

i got an extreme hu program n i have a mikobu III m6.2 programmer....can anyone help me load my card i have no idea how too!!!! can someone with any info help me by emailing me or posting thanks!!!!

Anonymous
i have a hu card and need a valid bin for local & ppv ...

Anonymous
For all you newbies, hope this helps ;-))

HOW TO PROGRAM YOUR HU CARD

The following steps are the quick way to get yourself up and watching TV...

STEP 1. Connecting The Programmer
If you have a MIKOBU 3, connect the serial cable to your computer and connect the PS2 cable to the mouse or keyboard port on your computer. The Mikobu 3 is powered through the PS2 cable so you DON'T need an external power supply.

If you have a regular Mikobu, connect the Mikobu loader to your computer using the provided serial cable and power it up by plugging the power in. You will see the power light come on.

STEP 2. Installing Extreme HU 3.5 Programming Software

EXTREME HU 3.5
Purpose: HU CARD Programming Software
File: VBRun60sp5.EXE - Download this file
File: Extremehu35.EXE - Download this file
File: ExtremehuSupportfilesV3.EXE - Download this file

Description: Extreme HU is windows based HU card programming software.
It is used to load .BIN or .HEX files onto an HU card. It is also a great utility to clean HU cards, clone HU cards, and unmarry HU cards.

If you are installing Extreme HU 3.5 FOR THE FIRST TIME, then you must install the following:
1. DOWNLOAD and INSTALL VBRun60sp5.exe
2. DOWNLOAD and INSTALL Extreme HU Support Files V3
3. Now, with the ExtremeHU35.exe file.

Download and Double click on the ExtremeHU35.exe file and a window will open up.
In the 'Unzip to Folder' space, select the directory you would like to put the Extreme Hu program. When you have selected your directory, hit the UNZIP button.

Once the file has finished unzipping, go into the directory you unzipped the files into.
RIGHT CLICK on the Extreme Hu.exe file, a window will open, select Send To -> Desktop (Create Shortcut). This will create a shortcut on your desktop.

Now, go to your desktop, and double click on the Extreme HU shortcut.
A few windows will pop up asking to approve .ini changes, just hit ok and Extreme HU will launch.

That's It!

If you already have Extreme HU 3.2x -> 3.4b INSTALLED and WORKING, then simply download the Extreme HU 3.5 file from above and decompress the file into the same driectory you have installed Extreme HU.

If you are getting the ActiveX errors:
Then be sure to install the Extreme Hu Support Files V3.

If you still get ActiveX Errors:
Then try installing VBRun60sp5.exe from Microsoft, then the support files.

If you get runtime 13 errors:
Try deleting the ExtremeHU.ini file and restarting the program

STEP 3. Testing Extreme HU 3.5 Programming Software
Now launch the Extreme HU 3.5 software and check the following:

1. Make sure the opening window reads Extreme HU 3.5 software.
2. Do you see COM PORT READY at the bottom left of the Extreme Hu window?
3. Do you see DEVICE DETECTED at the bottom left of the Extreme Hu window?
4. Do you see ATMEL CODE= M6.2 or UL4S at the top right of the Extreme HU window? (go to CARD -> CHECK CARD INFO)
5. If you have a Mikobu loader insert the HU card with the WHITE side up.
6. If you have a Blue/Purple Typhoon loader insert HU card with BLUE side up.

STEP 4. Program Your HU Card with 3M Script.
IF all of the above is ok, then you are now ready to program your card with the current HU 3M Script available in our members section or that was emailed to you when you bought your programmer.

STEP 5. Reset Your Receiver.

Make sure you reset your receiver after you program your card!

IF you still have problems, check out our detailed install documenation

Detailed Install Documentation: ExtremeHU3Readme.doc

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE LATEST .BIN or .HEX FIXES FROM OUR MEMBERS SECTION!!.....BUT YOU HAVE TO JOIN!

-------------------------------------------------

HU CARD CLEANING & UNLOOPING TIPS

NOTE: Please make sure your loader has been flashed for HU unlooping (UL4S or M6.2) before you try to unloop. If it hasn't then download the ATMEL flash from the ATMEL section below. If you have a Mikobu 3, you don't have to flash your loader because it is already flashed.

HU Card Cleaning Tips:

When you clean your card, let it go for about 2 minutes.

If it doesn't clean, Stop, pull the card out, insert the card again and try cleaning again for 2 minutes.

Do not keep your card glitching for hours, it will do nothing but waste your time.

If you clean your card successfully, the program it with the current HU 3M fix and your done.

If you can't clean your card at all, then unloop it.
HU Card Unlooping Tips:

Unlooping is a last resort if your card doesn't clean or if your card has an invalid ATR
FOR MIKOBU/TYPHOON Programmers:
1. Launch Extreme HU 3.5
2. Select CARD -> UNLOOP
3. Click on the Execute Button

FOR MIKOBU 3 Programmers:
1. Launch Extreme HU 3.5
2. Select CARD -> UNLOOP
3. The Mikobu 3 selection Menu will come up.
4. Select either 4B, 5B, or 6B, depending on what your card is.
5. DO NOT check off "To boot your card"
6. DO NOT use the HUFF settings.
7. Click on the Execute Button

When you unloop your card, let it go for about 5 minutes.

If it doesn't unloop, Stop, pull the card out, insert the card again and try unlooping again for 5 minutes.

When you unloop your card, it will ask for a BIN file.

Do not keep your card glitching for hours, it will do nothing but waste your time.

After you successfully unloop your card, clean it again, then program it with the current HU fix . If your card still won't clean, unloop it again.

Make sure you reset your receiver after you program your card!

Hello,

I have a T911 Loader and I have had no problems with it. But I recently have. I can't seem to clean or unloop my card. However, I did bring it to my friends house and he put a clean BIN on it and I still can't seem to clean or unloop my card at home. What PINS should I use? I have 1 and 5 on. I also flashed the loader with ul4s.exe. Any suggestions? You think my loader is done?

Thanks

I need a valid bin

anyboby has a valid vin please

Anonymous
go to dsseverything.com

Anonymous
i need a good bin file for extreme hu

can you give me a site to find good bin files please

just use dip 5 it seems to work for me and alt 3

Anonymous
try these settings there cro
dip switches 1,2 and 5 on
9 volt power
dac1 94 to 85
dac2 90 delay 11
glitch type ins48
attemps per glitch 5
save settings

Johnny Arci
new site under construction. will be up by 9-02-03
great site for newbies! they got a good group of guys on the site check it out!

www.kingdss.com

The information contained in any of my posts relating to DSS satellite reception is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only.

Anonymous
can somebody please lead me to the step by step how to programme hu card including the best site to download from

Anonymous
On my extreme hu 3.5a ....my com port shows ready and device detected is ok. My atmel code is whats holding me back. Can someone help me with that? At one time my atmel code showed ul4s.I need to try to get that back.

Anonymous
what does it show now when you hit card info
if you have lost your ul4s flash then you need to reflash your loader

Anonymous
I need to find a website with free valid working bin files! Please let me know of any, it will be greatly appreciated!

Anonymous
I have lost my ul4s in extreme hu and I believe I need to reflash. How do you reflash it?( i am a beginner)

Anonymous
Attention everyone!!!

We would like to inform you about our new satellite information site, www.kingdss.com. We are one of the fastest growing dss sites on the net today and would like to take this opportunity to personally invite to you to visit us.

Our site has a very knowledgeable moderating staff that can help both the newbie as well as the experienced tester. Our forums include great Discussion sections, an enormous File section, guides on everything and even a Humour/Jokes and Sports Discussion Section. And if you don't see a dss related file that you require, just ask and we will do our best to accommodate you.

We would also like to inform you that our site is fully owned and operated outside of North America for your own safety and piece of mind.

Thanks for taking the time to read this invitation!

Come join the fun and visit us at www.kingdss.com! We look forward to have you join our family and grow with us. Welcome and hope to see you soon.

The KingDss Moderating Team

Anonymous
Try to unloop and it asking for bin file, there is none in my list... What do I need to do?

Can anyone help me with this problem? I have recently bought a mikobu 3 usb loader. I have tried to go through winexplorer and extreme hu to clean my 5b card. Neither one of the programs is cleaning, unlooping or doing anything to my card. It glitches for hours and still nothing. When i try to unloop the card the software tells me that it has a valid atr but the atr shows up as all 00's. I know the card is good because someone else can program it and they don't have any problems. Please help. I am lost.

Anonymous
when it asks for a bin file give it a clean virginized bin so you will have no problen loading bootstrap and cleaning then put your 3m on or act with valid bin
adam are you putting card in with the chip up and forward

Anonymous
please help
need some valid bins.
thxx =-)

Anonymous
I can not flash my t911 loader, I tried different settings for the pins, they do not work
HELP ME !!!

is it an ultra

Anonymous
Somebody have a valid bin please let me have it i need a valid bin?

Somebody have a valid bin please let me have it. I need a valid bin

Anonymous
I have a guy I work with program a card for me. It works fine for him but I keep getting invalid access card on any receiver I put it in. He takes it back and it works for him. Why won't it work for me?

lordvada
I'm brand new to this. Someone told me about the T911 and said that with my computer skills, I could watch EVERYTHING! Could somebody leave me a trail of breadcrumbs, or take me to the Oracle??

lordvada
I'm reading alot about the T911 and the Mikobu. Do these devices do the same thing?? Do they come with the software? Also what does loop and unloop mean?

Huracan
Mikobu M6.2 (USB) Its a real pain in the neck, It wont flash unless you connect 9 pin .

Well i have problem i dont where to find free update scripts to put on my card

mikea
i have a mikobu III ps2 programmer can some one tell me how to hookthis unit up. thanks newbie.

Anonymous
KINGDSS

I would like to inform you about our new satellite information site, www.kingdss.com. We are one of the fastest growing dss sites on the net today and would like to take this opportunity to personally invite to you to visit us.

Our site has a very knowledgeable moderating staff that can help both the newbie as well as the experienced tester. Our forums include great Discussion sections, an enormous File section, guides on everything and even a Humour/Jokes and Sports Discussion Section. And if you don't see a dss related file that you require, just ask and we will do our best to accommodate you.

We would also like to inform you that our site is fully owned and operated outside of North America for your own safety and piece of mind.

Thanks for taking the time to read this invitation! If you have received this in error or are not interested, please delete this e-mail and accept our apologies.

Come join the fun and visit us at www.kingdss.com! We look forward to have you join our family and grow with us. Welcome and hope to see you soon.

The KingDss Moderating Team
King Cyrus

Feeling really stupid and frustrated. I have a new HU card and Mikobu 3 looper. My card reads invlid ATR and glitches FOREVER! I am a first time user, and would appreciate someone contacting me and getting this ##**??!! thing working properly.

Huracan
Tired , of not getting any good response from mikobu M6.2 , I flash it with UL4S , it finally worked but not as expected.

Remember to use 9pin cable to flash it , it doesnt work with USB.

hey don mik 3 the card goes in with the chip up and forward

Anonymous
Ok I have 6 active boxes with valid cards I use at home can I make a bin file from one of them and open it up and also I am new and would like to know more on howto open a card up -mail me at beth169_1999@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Anyone know what happened to Active Bins.com??
I just subscribed to them for one full year.
Forked out $215.00 canadian and now I cannot find them. Can anyone tell me if they are just in limbo for a couple of weeks or have I been totally ripped off.

hey beth email came back address no longer valid

I need a www site with free valid bins!!
please help me!

Somebody have a valid bin please let me have it. I need a valid bin

there are lots of forums that have public bins and no 745 files for blacklisted bins just do a search for dss and if your fortunate enough to be american then you can subscribe to dtv for a valid bin

Anonymous
you should not beg for bins no one knows you so why should they give you one. If you pay dave monthly and have an hu card you have a subb bin and that my friend is gold!!!!!!!

I have a t6 wave and whenever i try 2 flash it it says device not detected but in extreme 3.5a it's detected and when i try 2 do anything like program it says v5.0 not supported need help

Anonymous
Holy cow! and i thought i was ignorant to this stuff!!!!!!

carlos
help I'm in hell i keep geting please stand by for hours at a time whats going on please help

I programmed my HU card and when I put it in my reciever it works for 5-10 minutes and then it turns into a black screen with a 745 number or something like that, can someone tell me why it's doing that and not working? If you know how to fix this, please email me and tell me, I truely appreciate it if you do, thanks

Problem - bought a mikobu 3 loader - it is recognized in my xp laptop but before/ after i load the software - i keep getting a code 10 error device will not run when i check it in the device mgr - anyone have any tips on how to fix this? I've tried reinstalling, etc. nothing seems to work ...

Anonymous
I have extremehu35a i believe its running ok. i,m really new at this it took 2 days just for me to get that downloaded. now i cant seem to get the channels up and running i no it has something to do with scripes and bins but how do i put them into my programmer and where do i get them from have no idea tottally dumb founded

please help
thanx

email or post. it will be greatly appreciated

sorry forgot to leave my email its missharris@aol.com i,m the 1 with extremehu35a

thanx again.

DSS_Auditor
LOL, isn't this against the law?

DSS_Auditor

DSS_Auditor
Be careful about going to DSS related sites, many are now owned by DAVE and the next step is you get a letter from Dave's lawyers...

I belong to a group that has 3 of the best script writers in the business, we have 6 scripts up and running. No, I won't name the group and we do not take new members........ and I DO NOT SHARE FILES. All of our files are encrypted for security...

Anonymous
does anybody knows if the boot straps they will work for hu cards?

Hi all
Just bought a milkobu iii m6.2 I keep geeting com
port failure and device not detected in extreme 3.5. I've tried everything ,com port settings ,reload ,reinstalled.
Can anyone Help.

My pc can not see Hu sureshot, please, someone help... thankss

Huracan
Very important to remember. Mikobu III M6.2 , card goes face down , white side UP !!!

Anonymous
How to unloop the 6b cards using the Xtreme HU SURESHOOT, it is posible?

Anonymous
i need help with the program called EXTREME 3.5, I keep gettting an error message once I load my card on it. It tells me that I need some .hex files, what are those?

jh
help

ed
im getting not receiving valid atr , please help im new to this, what am i doing wrong

Anonymous
when i need any help the mods at www.kingdss.com are the bomb.

they got bins always......................

www.kingdss.com

Hi, I don't know what is wrong with my card. Everytime I try to unloop it, it says card has an invalid ATR. I tried to do it with the invalid ATR and it kept attempting for about 25-30 hours because I just let it run. This obviously wasn't working. I dont know how to get proper ATR so I can unloop. I have the .bin files that I need. Someone PLEASE help me out!

E-mail: justdontbiteit@hotmail.com Thanks alot!

I just got a T911. I didn't get any directions on how to install it, program it or anything. Where do I get the the stuff to make this thing work.It came with a usb cable.I've got com1:ready to turn green,but I can't seem to get the device:not detected to detect!

Can someone please help me out!!

Robles022000@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Can anyone help? I downloaded Extreme Hu3.5a full version no unzipping needed and it all appears to look like the it's in order, but when I try to program a card, I get a message. When card was cloned from bin to card and all was success. I get a message when I read the card "Could not autosave bin to card check bin defualt". Or I may get "Run-time error 424" Sure can use some help.

Anonymous
i need help the mikobu 111 will not unloop the card and i have a invaild atr,how do i get a vaild atr.
thank you

if you were to read this thread from the begining to the end there would be no need for a question such as yours
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us