Need help to reprogram hu card for directv, can anyone help??

Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through October 06, 2003bluez100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Anonymous
This message board is going to be investigated by DIRECTV's anti-piracy division.

frank
Try running the bin allocating program dsszipware. This should resolve your problem.

jackjammer
damn people there are some lazy people out there. most of the ?'s and problems i have seen could be solved with a little reading but no ya'll want everyone else to do it for you.READ SOME

what are you a f u c kin communist we cant discuss our thoughts and information on this forum f u c k dave and his anti piracy and f u c k you

Anonymous
Investigated...good luck, last time we checked this was still a free country with free exchange of information. If it were not for a free exchange of information amongst people like us you wouldn't have anything to even post on because the internet and everything about it came from people who weren't ruled and driven by the almighty dollar. Dave can S U C K my D I C K but I will first have to charge him to even look at it.

dave
Are you charging for the use of the microscope and tweezwers too?

Hello, I don't know what is wrong with my card. Everytime I try to unloop it, it says card has an invalid ATR. I tried to do it with the invalid ATR and it kept attempting for about 25-30 hours because I just let it run. This obviously wasn't working. I dont know how to get proper ATR so I can unloop. I have the .bin files that I need. Someone PLEASE help me out! I just can't get card to clean or unloop with hu extreme 3.5

Anonymous
hey guys the only way to get wide open fix to stay up is find a cam id patch to your files or buy no 745 blocker ground control sells cam ids with scripts. their are a few free down load lef but they ant worth a dam.the best thing to do is find a good clone program and ride the hell out of it,when it shuts down find another

biggdaddy
looking for free files do search under hu files you got em

biggdaddy
im sorry search under free hu files

Cal
i need a little help i have a valid atr but extreme hu 3.5a just will not glitch

PLEASE HELP! I am going to KILL this Loader!! I have a laptop with 2 USB ports. I also have a DetonatorII Mikobu Loader. I use a USB>Serial device and I cant for the life of me figure out how to make it reconize Com ?? I have tried to Switch com ports and even write in ExtremeHU under settings the com5 that it shows up under XP System and it still doesnt detect it. I cannot flash it because I need a direct serial port I am told. But it works when its on another computer which is a desk top with a proper serial port. Grrrrrrr.... The current flash on the loader is UL4A.

hey cal if you were to read this thread from begining to end then you would find the answers to all your questions,chances are you have a 3m with a lock on it and you have to tweek the settings,READ READ READ
and chris my buddy is having the same problem and when we figure it out i will post might be a usb support program problem,whew,keeps loading a infared software ?
try a search for laptopxp on one of the sat forums

Anonymous
My Mikobu III loader will keeps attempting to glitch, but is never successful...I have tried different settings but it is still unsuccessful.
Should I use another loader or try a better setting?

the answers are here read this thread,if you dont know what a thread is then you are reading it now only at the end so start from the begining and make sure your card is white side up on mikobu3 and chip foward

Anonymous
Mikobu III USB cannot successfully clean my card, so I am forced to unloop it.
Why does it advise us not to unloop hu cards with the HUFF settings (because my loader will not unloop with the ul4s settings)?

Also, is it possible to change from ATMEL M6.2 to UL4S?
If so, how?

Anonymous
Even though I can write to my hu card by unlooping, I am still unable to read a card (for copying of valid bins) because it keeps glitching...
Is there help for this as well?

Anonymous
I HAVE A MIKOBU 111 M6.2 WHEN I GO INTO EXTREME HU
HU 3.5 I GET A COM 3 READY AND DEVICE NOT DETECTED.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Anonymous
RUNTIME ERROR 380???? What the heck does this mean? Can I get a bin file from a friend if he is subscribed to the basic dish network only. He has the football card.

Anonymous
Why does King DSS need so much info in order to be a member? Kind of scary...

Anonymous
alot of the sites ask the same thing

Anonymous
RUNTIME ERROR 380!!!!!!!!!!!Please advise!!! Thanks!

Intercambio bines para directv, ¿Quien esta interesado(a)

Anonymous
I have the T6 WAVE 111 when i hook it up to the ps/2 port my mouse won't work. the hole in the back of the system is that a power supply.
thanx, who ever can help

Anonymous
MIKOBU 111 USB. I just bought one did not get it yet
but from reading the problems it's giving people on this board it kind of maks me feel sorry I did
order it. Im a newbie with half a brain, im hoping thats all ill need to get it going. I also got the apollo 745 with it. I know my way around a computer and can follow instructions. Is this stuff rocket science or easy to do?

Anonymous
if you are new to this then go to http://www.bigpurple.tv/ they have everything you need to get you started. also if you looking for bins this site is very good and cheap $100 for a year and 19.99 for a month give this a try you will not be sorry http://www.dssgirl.tk/ have fun

Anonymous
I do have a MIKOBU111 USB Editon and have been trying to clean my card for days now, but what i get is my card has no ATR's there4 need to be repair. I have repairing this card for days now and still no sighn of any ATR's can some one please help me

nothing wrong with the mikobu 3 just read the thread put the card in white side up

Winexplorer and ExtremeHU Just run and run but never lock in a Bootstrap. I am using windows XP
I get no error messages. and my card loads first time . in my friends computer. My ABSOLUTE 1 works first time on his PC also.

HELP Please MICKEY

Brian
I am looking for a web site with free valid bin
Thank you

Brian

ekandy3
looking for fix thanks

i need an active bin, can somebody help me????? or a www for free active bins????? really apreciated!!

Anonymous
Hello, I am looking for a good site to get private tested fies, software and good tech support from. I am new to this so I dont want to drive myself crazy with problems that are due to bad software or corrupt files. Id like to start out with a 1 or 3 month membership. I ordered a mikobu111 usb edition w/ apollo 745. Im hoping someone will send me in the right direction that knows if such a site exists. The thing is there are so many sites out there I dont know the good ones from the bad because they all promise the same thing. Anyway I hope I can figure this out when my equipment arrives. That mikobu111 usb seems to be giving people alot of grief here
I hope it is everything it says it is
Thankyou

Anonymous
Hi I'm looking for free bins, I'm also looking for a money tree and a monkey who can spit wooden nickels underneath it. Who the hell is going to give up access to free bins? Then everyone will be using them and they will be useless. Come on people you have the net right at your fingertips don't be so f**king lazy! And who the f**k is Dave?

Anonymous
Hey i have the mikobu 3 and cant get the thing to unloop. and i wanted to know if there is some trick or setting
Dudenextdoor@msn.com

I NEED A DIRECT TV CARD PROGRAMER.....ANYONE WITH INFO ON HOW TO GET ONE.....PLEASE SEND ME INFO...THANK YOU ALL.

you can find a programer any where on the internet just do a search for dss
and i agree with the foul mouth read the thread it has everything in it even links.if not in this thread then in the thread (invalid atr)
and dave is a name given to dtv by the satellite testers and charlie for dish network and bev for bell expressview

jackie chan
my "device is not detectable" even when i try to flash it with ul4s. It says ready only in COM3 and no other. It is plugged into a non-USB port. green light is a steady, all plugged in. I cannot seem to find a soluiton. Do i need a now loader or card?

i am looking for a web cite that is offering free bins i only need it for a month or 2 please help me out

trouble person
Hi Jackie I have the same problem the only port in wich I reveive ready and detected is on com4 but this is the port of the modem, and at the moment I tried to check the card info the extreme indicates me to insert the card but it is already inserted, do you have a solution yet or not?

i need to know how to get the ul4s on my unlooper i have windows xp

Anonymous
Looking for a website with valid free bins?Please help out.

Anonymous
just plug it in, and first go to 9th icon and click , it will prompt you to insert the card to check ATR insert the card white side up, after finding card hasd valid atr click on the program you wana run

but the problem is that the extreme o kk etc. does not detect the device... and when it detects something, is the modem com port and always ask for the card to be inserted...

Anonymous
What should my default save bin file look like in Hu extreme program.
I have check my autosave box in this program but for some reason I don't see the bin files from the Hu cards.

go into settings and change com port to 2 if you have modem on com 1
all the bins look the same all numbers and letters
your default bin for unlooping should be vir gin and cleaned to usw 0 dsw0

Anonymous
RUNTIME ERROR 380!!!!!!!!!!!Please advise!!! Thanks

Anonymous
i need help i get insert card message and card is already in i'm new
to this thing

jackie chan
i had reached a solution by eliminating a conflict in my device manager, however i've now the same problem and no conflict. no luck yet trouble person.

i just got the ultra t911 and tried to install it but can not do it how are you supposed to install when your computer only has usb ports but no com ports and no listings for them. I tried the mikobu drivers but it says no software available for this device anyone have this problem that can help me..

Hu Loader help
My suggestion to does newbies is the following
1st obtain a 3 month membership to a private3m internet site do not pay mor than 50.00 for 3 months find one that is less than 50. reason to get a membership is that you will always get a working file that works at least like all the other private files.

2nd once you obtain a memebrship and have a valid bin file to program your hu card then proceed to load the program

3rd I know extreme3.5 has a very attractive look and seem to be easy to work with, but in reality people have lots of problems with it. the best program is winexplorer5.1 with script(program) #dssteck-rom version13. you can download this from whereever you become a member

4th if you still have problems check this website http://www.dsshelper.com/warez.shtml it has a lots of tutorials.

5th if my post helped you please write a comment so that somebody else reads it and knows it is a good post to follow

Anonymous
NEED HELP ON RESET!!!

I reset my hughes E1 receiver. My friend programmed my HU card and when I insert it into my receiver it says, "please insert valid access card". I have reset it several times, both soft and hard reboot. Is there anything else to be done to get it to work?

PLEASE HELP
nvsxtreme@yahoo.com

- Thanks

looking for website that posts valid bin files.

Anonymous
I need a www site with free valid bins!!
please help me!

I need a www site with free valid bins!!
please help me! vlagimir@bellsouth.net

Ron
i use the mikobu III programer and extreme HU 3.5a software and have not had a problem yet. I am new at this , only had it for 1 week and have done a couple of cards though.

I do have a question, how do you program the card to run for only 30,60 or 90 days than shut off? I know this can be done because one guys card would go out on the thirtyth day. or is it set by entering in a DATE.

Thanks in advance for any help

im looking for a valid bin please

Anonymous
I JUST GOT A NEW,MIKOBU 111 M6.2, I HAVE NO INSTRUCTIONS WITH IT, CAN SOMEONE EMAIL THEM TO ME.
THANKS
PETER C
USER342332@CS.COM

Anonymous
I AM LOOKING FOR A WEB SITE THAT GIVES FREE VALID BINS. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP????????
THANK YOU.

chuck
You guys should quit your bin begging. Find dss sites through google and look in there. No-one is going to e-mail you a valid bin.

I AM LOOKING FOR A WEB SITE THAT GIVES FREE VALID BINS. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP?
THANK YOU. azovdon@netscape.net

I got this Xtreme HU SURESHOT.Can anyone please email me where to get the software from.Any help would be nice because I'am new to this stuff,,Thanks

lucy lu
a code 10 error appears on my screen when i try to install my Extreme Hu card modifier. what is this how can i install my loader

Anonymous
http://www.kingdss.com/signup.htm

Anonymous
anyone have working bin file,plz send bin file to me ty

mama
Can anyone tell me what is safer to order from E-bay or a company. I want to try this out can any tell me.

E-MAIL at mama0559@yahoo.com

Thank You,

Quit bin beggin,your probabally an american and if you want a bin then subscribe to dtv and pay the mininum and use a 3m on it
There is some very usefull info in this thread and most of the questions can be answered by reading this thread from the begining
buy your reciever and dish from ebay but any loaders you get with a money order so there is no trace back to you or drive to canada and get them off me. ha ha
dam spellchecker

john smith
If you wanted to buy the best equiptment out there and get started....what would you buy? I got HU cards that I pay for now but I hear new ones are coming soon. Are a lot of the machines that people are having problems with on here because they're junk or the people just don't read? Oh yea, F*@K Dave!

Anonymous
Looking to get into this reprogramming bus. and am not very knowledgable on how to start. Can anyone help?

Anonymous
I am sick of having someone program my card and it goes down in a day. I would like to do it myself but dont know where to start. Can anyone help?

I am trying to program my p3 using extreme 3.5 and the loader is detected but there are errors with the card.

It won't seem to detect that I have already inserted the card and keeps asking for it.

Does anyone know how to fix?

Thanks

Anonymous
www.kingdss.com

Anonymous
Looking for a de-looper and card..not trying to start a business, just want the convenience of having the all the channels any www's? thanx

Anonymous
I have an older loader which looks like the T911 but doesn't seem to support v5.0 of extreme hu.Am running win-xp-pro. The loader has the ATMEL chip with the following numbers 0040 and AT 9052313-451. Also what should the dips be set at? What can I do?

GI Joe
Hey Bluez,

Why don't you shut your trap if you don't know what the hell you're talking about! FYI, most AMERICANS have had their HU cards replaced with P4s or P5s (HU bins are blacklisted) so even if they have a valid bin (like me) it's for the newer cards that can't be programmed yet. There are still a few valid HU bins out there, but they are very hard to find. The whole point is FREE TV for those that can and can't get D-TV.

By the way, not being able to get the service doesn't make you BETTER than those of us that can. You can always get cable you Schmuck!

The point is that some of us can program our cards without any help (there are plenty of freeware sites out there). However, I don't see the point in paying for a subscription just for a valid bin. It's not like the dealers are doing any work to create the bins!

Anonymous
I here the hu cards are all down and you need to buy a new card ( p5 )Is this true , my keeps showing please insert new card. Are there still bins and files for the hu card.

Anonymous
http://www.kingdss.com

GI Joe
Okay booz, blews, or whatever your name is. Everything I just said was true. My statement had nothing to do with the testing "community" -- whoever that is. You're an idiot for saying that someone is probably an American. You're probably a North American FROG.

Not sh#$%ing on anyone, unlike you. The guy was asking WHERE to get free bins, not asking you for one personally. There's nothing wrong with asking -- no smart a s s comment necessary. That's the purpose of the internet, information exchange.

And by the way, I never said the HU stream is dead, yet. However, it won't be up for very much longer. You can't even subscribe to DTV with an HU card anymore so no new valid HU bins. That's the reason for the card swap, just like the H's not too long ago.

I don't have anything to sell here, and if I did it wouldn't be P4's because you can't program them yet and P5's are already replacing those. All I have is a little advice... don't pay for anything you don't have to, don't believe everything you read, and get more than one opinion about everything! Research, it's the key to successful hacking!

I HAVE A MIKOBU111 WITH WINDOWS 98 IT DETECTS MY PROGRAMMER BUT KEEPS PUTTING IT IN COMPORT 5.IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE THAT UNDER DEVICE MANAGER.OR DID I DOWNLOAD SOMETHING WRONG?ALSO WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD INSTALLSHIELD WIZARD FOR MIKOBU111?

devlin
oh man.I am a newbie a real newbie, i flashed my loader and now i need to program my card (football) can any one of you direct me to the nearest site that explains everything? remember that we all have to start somewhere

GI Joe
bruise,

WTF did you just say? Let's work on some proper sentence structure before we type dumb sh#$. You've been posting the same B.S. since September, like you know something that everyone else doesn't. I just came here to check out the threads to see if there was any valuable info that I don't already have. Looks like it's mostly newby help. Keep searching people. If this site doesn't answer your questions POLITELY, then find another that will. There are plenty of How To's out there for smartcards.

I never intended to flame, but I couldn't help it the way you pick on people. Get a life and stop acting like a biotch. If you're going to give people advice, just give it. You don't have to talk to them like their as dumb as you are.

Maybe you wouldn't be so hostile if you got a piece every now and then. So now you know... and knowing's half the battle... Semper Fi Mac Mother F#$$ers!

Username: Renosrig

Post Number: 1
I am a newbie. I have a Mikobu 111.I kave downloaded Winexplorer 5.4, and also Extreme HU. When in Extreme HU, I get Com 3 Ready, but, Device not Detected. I have tried XP Flash, using the XP Atmel 2.0 program, but , get a "Failed: Cannot open Dynamic Driver. Could you please inform me. Thanx

Username: Digidude1500

I am new to the hu programming thing, could someone please tell me what the best programmer is. i was thinking about the mikobu 111. And once i get a loader what do i have to do to get started programming

Please Help

Unregistered guest
hi i have a sure shot loader this is my first time and it will not unloop the card ,can you help

DssBud
Unregistered guest
Best DSS Site on the net!
www.groundcontrol.tv
Valid bins have been going for months!
Check it out.

texmex
Unregistered guest
www.atmeldogs.20megsfree.com

they always have updated links to free bins 3ms act etc

Anonymous

I PURCHACED A NEW COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS XP HOME,I HAVE INSTALLED VBRUN, EXTREME HU UP TO 3.5A, AND THE SUPPORT FILES. MY PROBLEM IS WHEN I TURN ON THE PROGRAM EXTREME HU I GET COM1 FAILURE DEVICE NOT DETECTED. THIS STARTED TO OCCUR AFTER I INSTALLED DIRECT X UPGRADE FROM MICROSOFT, NOW I CAN'T UNINSTALL DIRECT X. I TRIED MY MIKIBU 3 WITH THE OTHER COMPUTER AND IT WORKS. WONDER IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM WITH A STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION.

Anonymous

Where can I get good free valid bins for HU? Also am I able to program a Direct Dish card in my T911? I use Extreme HU 3.5

Thanks.
Hobby

Username: Rowdy1

Post Number: 2
DssCentral???????????????????? Check it out

Tinker
Unregistered guest
I have just started to do cards. I just got Mikobu III m6.2. I don't know anything about it. Where do I start. Please help.

me
Unregistered guest
just go to http://www.dsshelper.com/warez.shtml
you can find every thing you need there.

Anonymous

i just recerved my xtreme hu sureshot for x-mas i've downloaded the extreme hu software the vbrun software and ones its all jooked up and i try to read card or do something to the card it says to please insert card ones the i've already done this step what can i do oh and there is no atmel code how can i get the atmel code for the extreme hu sureshot and into the program

Unregistered guest
DssExcess.com
DssDesire.com
DssBounty.com

One of those sites should have what you need on it.

Thanks

rey
Unregistered guest
hey can anyone give me a web site to download extreme hu 3.5 program. i clean off my whole computer now i have nothing. thanx for the help

Username: Dtvmaster

Post Number: 5
Hey guys i sell my own 3ms and Sofware provided bye email with Purchase
i charge 125.00 for Newbees
u get 6 months at 125
u get 4 months at 100
private files and Guarenteed No745 messages
up and running guarenteed file every 30 too 45 days without any problems been running over 4 weeks now on the previous 3m
email me at dtvmaster@aol.com all my stuff is private if u also need a programmer i have them at 95.00 extra Free shipping Paypal 100.00 moneyorders 90.00

bill bob
Unregistered guest
help i need a free valid BIN file.....LOL!! you people all suck, who on earth is going to just hand them out? talk about a heat score!! I live in Canada and yes the cable TV sucks here, and yes our version of satellite is also bullshit, but the funny part is that if you ask around enough you can usually find someone to do it for you, i lived in Thunder Bay Ontario for two years and it took me only 3 weeks to find someone there, then i moved to London Ontario and it took even less time to find someone....point is that your not likely going to get anything for free of the internet that is worth while, i know www.warez.com has all kinds of crap like that but man what a pain in the butt it is. Anyways good luck all you pathetic people who want everything for free, even when it is illegal in the first place.

Anonymous

how do i reflash to the ul4s flash code

Anonymous

http://www.dssdragon.net/signup.htm

Anonymous

BEWARE OF HUCARDS.COM

joe blow
Unregistered guest
beware of HUCARDS.COM AFTER THEY GET YOUR CASH THEY STOP ANSWERING THEIR EMAILS

Mike pfaff
Unregistered guest
I have a detonator xp, when i try to clean card i get an error could not load boot mode and under card menu read card it says 4th byte invalid [any help]

curtis
Unregistered guest
FYI, don't buy anything from godss.com. Customer service is non-existent there! They sent me a T911 loader , but I ordered a MikobuIII. They won't answer any of my e-mails and there customer service hotline # is a joke! When call you get a message saying, "mail box is full". So yes, I know , I have been scammed. Fu**k those low rent basta**ds.

johny Rc
Unregistered guest
http://www.dssdragon.net/signup.htm

Crash OverKill
Unregistered guest
yeah that site is the bomb http://www.dssdragon.net is there home page

dumass's
Unregistered guest
you all are crazy you need to learn to read . all the answers are out there . people with com port problems type the the port setting you want to use extream only offers 4 ports if you need 5 type it in. to help you ALL at one time go to dsssharewhere.com, if that dont work go to dsssupport.com if that dont work stop sell your shitt you have no right owning it go ahead and sell the computer too odds are you bought it just to program cards.

Anonymous

Need a HUfix!! Can anyone direct me to where I can find it for free? If anyone would like to share there's I would appreciate it :-)) Thanks

Anonymous

I HAVE A DETNORATOR 111 AND A GOOD 3M PROGRAM>>>>
FAST AND CLEAN IN ANY LOAD< CLEAN <OR UNLOOP < WERE DO YOU FIND ALL THE PROBLEMS<<<I JUST PLUG AND PLAY<<LESS THIN 1 MINET TO DO A CARD, SASK FLAT LANDS<<<<<

Username: Bluez

Post Number: 4
is gi joe running the show around here because i did have some responses to the s h i t rolling out of his mouth but they got erased
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

GOT IT!
Unregistered guest
I Have Direct tv files for sale $60 for 3mths
but if you order for one year of files ill discount for $40off great deal im very promt
WHEN CARDS OUT E-MAIL ME AT LAVISHLIVIN@HOTMAIL.COM I WILL FIND YOUR MEMBER I
ID AND HAVE YOU UP BACK UP AND RUNNING IN 1HR I HAVE A SITE THAT LOCALS BUY A DVD AT BUT DONT PAY NO ATTENTION JUST CLICK ON ORDER ENTER THE AMOUNT FOR HOW LONG YOU WANT THE SERVICE FOR I WILL COMFIRM IT EMAIL YOU AND HAVE YOU UP ASAP. ARE YOR READY AT LAVISHLIVIN.COM

Username: George007

I have a question I'm trying to program my HU card, my programer is mikobu III M6.2 and on the screen says This card usw is8787 and not supported by this version of extreme HU. Does any one knows how can I fix it or what's the problem?

Unregistered guest
A buddy picked up a card theother day and i'm trying to unloop it, but it just keeps glitching, i am using Extreme HU 3.5a any help would be appreciated,thanks

Johnny RC
Unregistered guest
kingdss were big boys come to play

http://www.kingdss.com

this site is the best out there

Username: Dtvmaster

Post Number: 9
Hey guys i sell Direct tv progranmers with 52 day activations that are Homemade No more 721s or 744s extentions No more channels falling off cards ! My scripts stay up the full 52 days and dont loose channels these are unique scripts . Privatley written u just need a loader and ure all set . email me at dtvmaster@aol.com cost is 50.00 per 52 days . loaders are 129.99 with 52 day service free .
email dtvmaster@aol.com
paypal payment too amore71076@aol.com
and then email confirming payment u will have ure 52 day file and package emailed with in 4 to 8 hrs

Username: Me85222

hi does anyone know of a site that i can get a t911 and if any can tell me if a bootstrap or a bin is better and where i can get those. thanks

ninesixx
Unregistered guest
Someone direct me to a site that sells hu loaders with programming. I dont want to get ripped off. Someone out there is doing business with a trustworthy company, can you give me a website? Everyone i've seen so far has a disconnected phone number or no number at all. Also, whats the best way to purchase without leaving a trace? Thanks in advance. ninesixx@hotmail.com

Pa Su Culo Caballo
Unregistered guest
sandro you are a scammer !!! beware

Pa Su Culo Caballo
Unregistered guest
sandro you are a scammer !!! beware people
for 50 dollars you can get better scripts with home made acts on them.

Rowdy Yates
Unregistered guest
Dss-Access-Cards.com
CNN-news.net
Satellite-Descrambler-Site.com
Hu-Cards-Sales

Dss-Hacking-Site.com
Direct-TV-Hack.com
Dss-P4-Files.com

I purchased the diamond package from www.dssaccesscards.com
with lifetime scripts through www.dssp4files.com . It cost me over $500 plus shipping. One of their big talking points was support. What a RIPOFF!!!! How do you suppose I can get my money back??????? Any ideas? All of the sites posted above I beleive are all the same company or individuals. Dave Scripto is the one that has answered a few emails with NO results on my end. I am going to contact my VISA card company and see if there is anything they can do. If I have a chance I would procecute all the sob's. Damn I'm UPSET.
Enough of that for now. Do you know if I can use my new DTV updated receiver with the 3 card? Also how can I program my no745 card with extreme hu 3.5 software? They never even sent me the software. I had to load it off another site. I didn't even get the cd they promised. What a bunch of losers. Thanks for letting me vent. Will wait for your reply. Please feel free to post this on your site. Thanks DT

Anonymous

did everyones HU card go out? I was told none of them work anymore....is this true?

Anonymous

I am useing Mikobu 111 and Extreme HU 3.5a. I was able to clean and clone my card 3 times now it wont Glitch and Glitch runtime goes on forever. The card is still up and running but I want to change area setting and add new bin files. Does the card need to be completly shut down before it can be reprogramed like the last 2 times it went down. Or is it the 4th byte problem?

Anonymous

I have 30 hu cards going and all are working fine. I am cloning from a paying customer using extreme hu with a mikabu3.

Anonymous

Does anyone know how to open the hd package? Ive been programming for a year and have never cleaned cards, I just clone the bin and they work every time.

Anonymous

I have an H card (not HU) with its original receiver from 2001 before they all got hit. It was in storage because I was moving. Is there anything I can do with this card/receiver to get it active and working? I am fimiliar with programming HU cards and have most of the necessary software... Any help would be appreciated.

cmbailey
Unregistered guest
I have heard that the HU cards are going to be unuseable in a few weeks. I was told that Directv is issuing P4 cards to subscribers? Is this true or am I being lied to?

Anonymous

THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY AND WE DO HAVE OUR CONSTITIONAL RIGHTS TO FREE SPEECH! SO INVESTIGATE!!! YOU CAN STICK IT AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED.

Username: Old_man

HI

I am new to this. I have Mikobu 111 should i use the extreme hu or the Winexplorer program,Thanks

Freedom Speach
Unregistered guest
I have a friends valid Bin and load hex file when go down. Some times once a week and sometimes once a month. I have a HU card and been using it a long time. Been using a USW800 patch to fix the last time was shut down by Dave.
Have a antenna switch from Radio Shack to disconnect the antenna when not in use. Save me from having to unplug the DSS reciever when not using it. This stops the blowing of Tiers when not using the reciever.

Anonymous

can't get a valid ATR. I've tried to unloop it and everything else, 20-30minutes worth, stadard,alternative1,2,3,3ect..but can't get fixed. anybody have any ideals on how to get a valid ATR?

Username: Virginatthis

if i had any idea wot da hell u guys were talkin about i wud help cuz i need help meself. i want to program my card but i aint got a clue how to do it and i aint gotta snowballs chance in hell of doin it meself without help.

Anonymous

All: any idea what this means: FROM: TW (TAIWAN), TO: HUGHES ELEC. CORP, MI. CONTENTS: PCB, 6 Layer, printed logo. Weight 45 kgs. value 3500 usd.

Bronze Member
Username: Bluez

Post Number: 36
check out post on newbie info it has instructions for win ex and extreme hu

idot
Unregistered guest
what happens when you dont unplug your telephone line from the receiver

Eddie Jones
Unregistered guest
end of the hu ? guys the day is coming hu will be dead soon so i hope you peeps have your p-4 ready ! think about it dave is only blacklisting no hashing in weeks !!
the hack is out but wont be released till hu is completly out for more info log on to

http://www.dssdragon.net
there mods are the best always helping newbies
late breaking news

Elvis1957
Unregistered guest
I'd like to thank all of you that know what you're talking about for the info. I just hooked up a mikobu 111 m6.2 and tried to program a hu 5b football card and it tried to find the atr for hours. After that I found this site and read messages from bluez to find out I had the stupid card inserted upside down and should have been white side up. After I turned it around it was programmed in seconds....Thanks bluez and as far as the G.I Joe guy is concerned..If you don't have anything positive to say or any help for new guys like me then shut the hell up and go back to Iraq..Maybe you can program some computers over there..They need guys like you!
Again..Thanks everyone for your help...
Signed:
A Thankful Canadian.......

R8D R
Unregistered guest
I just purchased a mikobu III M6.2. when i try to clean card, screen keeps on saying insert card. I am inserting card properly and I also returned and got a new loader, same problem still happening. Can someone help? thanks!!!!

Anonymous

I have installed extreme hu but its readin device not detected i have conected my mikobu3 with a usb i have no com port how can i get it detected?

Unregistered guest
hey can any one help can't find my bins redid my computer so can some one help me

King D
Unregistered guest
We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that our KingDss Premium DSS information site (http://www.kingdss.com/signup.htm) is online and ready to supply you with all your DSS needs.

We are offering a Premium 3m membership for a low fee which includes multiple 3m scripts so that you will never be down. The KNIGHT 3M is an encrypted WinExplorer script that will unloop, clean and write a 3M Hex to your card. The stand alone program called Kingdss ROYALTY contains a high quality 3M which has been up for an AMAZING 8 weeks!!! Yes ... 8 Weeks and is still going strong. It is an all-in-one program where you can unloop, clean and write a 3M Bin (a valid bin is supplied with this option), a 3M Hex or a 3M Activation to your card. There will be easy to follow step by step "How To ... " instructions on how to install and use the KNIGHT 3M and the KingDss Royalty posted in the forums. Our very knowledgeable mods will be available for support to help with all your dss problems in the forums and in our IRC chatline. We will also be one of the first dss sites to release the P4 software when it becomes available.

Come and take advantage of our Premium site and address all your DSS needs by joining!!! We look forward to have you join our Premium KingDss family. We welcome you and hope to see you soon.

http://www.kingdss.com/signup.htm

Anonymous

i am interested in purchasing the M III and hu card. I just want to make sure that I will be able to program the card to receive all channels for free. Is this all I'll need or do I have to buy something else? Does anyone know?

END OF The HU
Unregistered guest
well dish has announced a swap out that will be completed early next year and it appears that dave has completed his swap (as rumor has it) with these events people are seeking the shelter of private support for the cams and bins, as most people are guarding them heavily now only sharing with the trusted few. We are all waiting to see what will be next or even more so When will it happen, lets keep all in formed of the rumors and facts that we hear, so they may be more prepared, as for our peeps as long as i have a hack they will too

http://sigss.homestead.com/dssdragon_premium_membership.htm

heya
Unregistered guest
When i install HU on computer, I go to use it and it keeps sayins, to insert card into machine, well the darn card is in there!! HELP!!!

Mary Carmen
Unregistered guest
Hi, I just downloaded the winexplorer, my system is windows 98 and I have a Mikobu III. It keeps telling me that I have to flas it with ul4s, I downloaded but I can't make it work. Could please somebody HELP ME!!

Unregistered guest
I have a hu football card and a mikobu III glitcher, ul4s on it. My card had problems reading/writing b/c Win Explorer would give me wierd erros from time to time, read 2 requeted 3, something like that. So I tried to clean it with an eraser, and get any dirt off, When I put the card back in it won't do anything to it. It only reads the ATR, I cannot unloop it , says "ATR locked", I cannot read it, it just keeps attempting and fails. Any help would be appreciated.

Unregistered guest
Mary Carmen, go to mikobu.org

http://mikobu.org/support.htm#10

This tellls you how to flash to UL4s

Falcon
Unregistered guest
HU is over! Newbies give up or subscribe,(u will actually save money) at least until P4 hacking is available to the public.

I'm looking for experienced testers, time to move into the future. I am ON the P4 card, I can read the information on it (Dave new it could be done P5's are on the way). Is anyone testing P4? How far along are you P4 testers? I have heard rumors of P4 testing, but info is kind of quiet. I'm stuck, what do I do with the card info? Will expl. or Extreme work for P4?
Thank you,

Watching silently.

Sick of your dss site
Unregistered guest

We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that our KingDss Premium DSS information site (http://www.kingdss.com/signup.htm) is online and ready to supply you with all your DSS needs.

We are offering a Premium 3m membership for a low fee which includes multiple 3m scripts so that you will never be down. The KNIGHT 3M is an encrypted WinExplorer script that will unloop, clean and write a 3M Hex to your card. The stand alone program called Kingdss ROYALTY contains a high quality 3M which has been up for an AMAZING 11 weeks!!! Yes ...11 Weeks and is still going strong. It is an all-in-one program where you can unloop, clean and write a 3M Bin (a valid bin is supplied with this option), a 3M Hex or a 3M Activation to your card. There will be easy to follow step by step "How To ... " instructions on how to install and use the KNIGHT 3M and the KingDss Royalty posted in the forums. Our very knowledgeable mods will be available for support to help with all your dss problems in the forums and in our IRC chatline. We will also be one of the first dss sites to release the P4 software when it becomes available.

Thanks for taking the time to read your VIP invitation!

Come and take advantage of our Premium site and address all your DSS needs by joining!!! We look forward to have you join our Premium KingDss family. We welcome you and hope to see you soon.

The KingDss Premium Moderating Team

Unregistered guest
does anyone know where I can find info on Dish network?
can it be done?
Thank you,

Unregistered guest
How do I use my Mikobu3? I know nothing about this, but I do have GOOD bin files, I will trade for info on how to use this thing..

HU Stream Begins It's Shutdown Phase
Unregistered guest
Yesterday DirecTV Started Shutting Down the following Channels and turning them over into P4 Native Video Authorization Only:

Sports Channels: 620 - 654

This is a Preliminary Report and will change as more Channels go down.

Directv Has changed the Decrypted P3/P4 Ins40 Video Authorization Packets to be Encrypted Ins40 P4 Native only Video Authorization Packets. Meaning that only P4 and P4 Based Access Cards will be able to process these Packets and here is why:

Old P3 Video Authorization Packet:

Code:
> 48 40 00 00 24
< 40
> 90 22 D0 24 1B E2 29 59 EB 7C 36 A4 98 9A 06 1A
FC D8 D4 CC 3B F7 A4 97 1C 9F C5 B4 93 87 5A AD
6E 62 B2 89
< 90 20

> 48 40 20 00 39 |Ins40 (INSParam1 = 20h INSParam2 = 00h INSLength = 39h)
< 40 |Ins40 Acknowledgement
> 7F |Cmd7F - Video Key Adjustment/Packet Signature Adjustment (P3 Ignores)
11 |Cmd7F Length
23 7C 57 BD A3 DB 80 D4 B5 D4 |Cmd7F Data
85 9A 3B 32 3B 2C 31 :
90 |CMD90 - Set packet Encryption
24 |CMD90 Length
B0 |Use Primary Key #1 (Decrypted Packet)
23 |P3(HU) native Only
01 |Cmd01 - Date/Time Stamp
91 0B 1E 79 | 2/10/2004 10:49:08 EST
02 41 |CMD02 - Program Rating 01 - NR
82 |Cmd82 - HU Dynamic Code
07 |Cmd82 Length
00 06 |Compared with DSW Value at 24E6h-24E7h
42 |Cmd82 Decryption Key
00 01 |Cmd82 - Hash Ranges 3FFFh-3FFFh
B5 :0066: B5 clr A
F9 :0067: F9 rts
03 33 42 00 |Cmd03 - Tier reference - Check if Tier 3342 is Present
03 62 0D 00 |Cmd03 - Tier reference - Check if Tier 620D is Present
67 |Cmd67 - P4 Packet signature
08 |Cmd67 length (Ignore, always 08)
F7 EE 7E 8A 4C 76 CC 12 |Cmd67 Data
< 90 20 |Packet Response

The code in Yellow does the following:

First this line:

Code:
B0 |Use Primary Key #1 (Decrypted Packet)

If Bit 6 of the byte is on that the Packet is Encrypted. However in B0h Bit 6 is not on 10110000. So this is a Decrypted Packet.

Then this line:

Code:
23 |P3(HU) native Only

The HU Card does a Bitwise AND with this Byte against #03h. If the End Result is #03h then the Packet is for a P3 Card, If not then it does not process the packet. In this case 03 AND 23 = 03, So this packet will process on a P3 Card.

Now onto the New Packets:

Code:
> 48 40 20 00 24 |Ins40 (INSParam1 = 20h INSParam2 = 00h INSLength = 24h)
< 40 |Ins40 Acknowledgement
> 90 |CMD90 - Set packet Encryption
22 |CMD90 Length
D0 |Bit 6 on Use ASIC to Decrypt
24 |P4 Native Only
1B E2 29 59 EB 7C 36 A4 98 9A :
06 1A FC D8 D4 CC 3B F7 A4 97 :
1C 9F C5 B4 93 87 5A AD 6E 62 :
B2 89 :
< 90 20 |Packet Response

Now take a look at the Byte in red in this P4 packet that correspond to the Yellow packet in the P3 Packet:

First:

Code:
D0 |Bit 6 on Use ASIC to Decrypt

In D0h Bit 6 is on, so we know that this Packet is Encrypted and needs to be Decrypted

Then this line:

Code:
24 |P4 Native Only

The Hu will fails this Test. 03 AND 24 = 0. So the HU will not process this Packet.

Also Notice the Absence the Cmd7F within the P4 Packet which also tells us that The MPEG Video Key is now being Generated from the P4 Card and not the P3 card for which is was previously being generated from.

Well it was a Good Run. Let the games begin.

WRTY
Unregistered guest
WHAT ABOUT THE P5 CARDS? I WAS TOLD THAT THE P4 IS NOT VERY GOOD AND ABSOLETE.

bobcobb,
Unregistered guest
help me my t.v. is gone

Anonymous

What is the real story here? Is there any programing for the P4's & P5's?

Arby
Unregistered guest
My friend who has been doing my HU card for several years now told me the official date for the HU death is April 26 or 28. I don't know if this is correct but I do know from him that things are well under way for the P4 to be programmed. One other piece of info you might find interesting is I was also told DO NOT fall for people telling you the P4 is useless and you should get a P5. They will charge you a higher price when in reality the cards are EXACTLY the same with different pictures. There ya go...

Lion
Unregistered guest
please if somebody has information about hacking p4 please HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!
!!!!

Anonymous

i heard the hu cards will be o.k. in two weeks. they are just trying to get people to get rid of there systems. you know {this is a pain in the a s s lets go back to cable thing} let me know what you think.

Lion
Unregistered guest
Where did you hear it man?

DaveSucks
Unregistered guest
DTV is NOT turning the Hu cards back on. They didn't send out millions of cards to their subscribers just to turn the Hu back on. If you noticed more channels were shut off today.

JOELOVE
Unregistered guest
IS THER A SOFTWARE FOR P4 CARDS

Anonymous

Whats the going price on p4s cards!

Username: Rustynail

Ont. Canada

test

ready4more
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know what card is better to buy the p4 or the p5?? Does it even really matter? If it matters...why, what's the difference?

joe718
Unregistered guest
the p4 and p5 are the same card just have different pictures on them

anonymous105.9
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know if anyone has been successful hacking the p4 or p5 yet??? and if yes which websites will they be at

Unregistered guest
do not buy anything from loader101.com OR dssexcess.com OR gotdss.com OR dssdesire OR dssbounty.com they are a rip off, all are the same company, I made a order on 3/1/04 & havnt been to contact them since, they wont answer my emails. beware

nflguy2003
Unregistered guest
Man...Its been yrs since i didnt have a programmed card. I suffered thru hacked basic cable last night. BASIC CABLE!! I cant take crap!!Reg tv shows with commericals..Nothing but "Judge judy" and lame soap operas during the day. We gotta get the p4 hacked!!! Anyone know of some good websites we can trust to provide the best info on p4 codes and programmers for em?

Btw: DAVE wants 40 bucks a month + tax and that doesnt include ANY movie channels or sports packages! Yikes

Unregistered guest
Need to know if there is anyone programing the p4 or p5 card,I saw on a web sit that they programing p4.

Unregistered guest
lookime for hu code or a p4 card please respond cant even get local channel . no tv at all help

Username: Outlaw32

Any idea what the P4 cards are going for in Canada? And is there any pogramming available?

Tom
Unregistered guest
P4 Cards in Canada are 200-250 and climbing. THere is no hack for the cards yet, nor does a chipless solution exist. But if you insist on being scammed JSS will kindly do that for you.

EMA

Toy9cito
Unregistered guest
http://www.hu-card-programmers.com/bullet.html

No Words Just Check this site

Seems to be ok but I'm still Skeptical

SCRW_U_NWBIE_HACKER
Unregistered guest
what ever happened to those true hackers who would hack for fun and posted online for free. Now all the hackers have become as*holes and want to charge 100 bucks. hackers need to go back to the basics and in the spirit of hacking and post Direct TV hacks on the net for FREE so for all those who charge for card fixes all I got to say to you is F*CK YOU AS*HOLE

Unregistered guest
Anyone knows about the Silver Bullet Enforcer

mishabo
Unregistered guest
have the let the hu back on yet?

kong
Unregistered guest
only p5 in london canada for 160

Username: Notvforme

Post Number: 6
free to air thats all i gotta say!

mishabo
Unregistered guest
some one said that ther are still some hu being runned . I m unable to purchase a p5 or any other at this time . becaue i was under the impersion the hu were ok . i still had to save the 200 for that I boaught a loader for the hu and now im stuck with noting to upload or any thing to watch . I don't even get the local channel in my area. It is really horrible watching a freazzy tv all day. (Please help calling out to all . Thank you taking the time to read my post.)

syntax
Unregistered guest
Can anybody spell properly or put together a coherent sentence?

Username: Notvforme

Post Number: 8
i wish i hade the diarict t.v me soo sade its horeable to waching fuzzie boxe wa wa wawa free to air!

back at u
Unregistered guest
If u were unable to read the post I guess u would not have responded umm....

reaper
Unregistered guest
any more info on free-to-air? Or at least where I can go to get more info?

Anonymous

in juarez mex. they are hacking p4-p5 for 30buks---my buddy got it lasted 3 days got burn. i"m trying to find what softw.&box they:r useing they won:t tell .ill find out and share

Texpal
Unregistered guest
Hey anonymous, Its that true that in Juarez Mex P5 is hacked. I live in there too. Can you tell me more about it.Thanks!

IZZyztoy
Unregistered guest
No puplic fix, No public Hack...........
NO MONEY, NO FUNNY
Capeesh ???

Anonymous

ok i have been reading this junk for months i guess that all you hackers cannot do the impossible and get everyone back up and running to bad so sad

chico2525
Unregistered guest
when da p4 card gets programed would you be able to use with the same reciver you had the hu card thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 11
if the p4 ever gets programed yes it would work in the same reciever you used for an hu but that is a very big if.

haney-49
Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me where to get a loader from a legit company that will not rip me off, and will the loaders they have now work with a P4 and P5 card when the software becomes available?

Bronze Member
Username: Pawnmaster

Canada

Post Number: 82
No your loader will not work with a p4 or D1 card (no such thing as a P5) cause there will never be any software, direcTV is already changing recievers, if you take out the card it de-activates and there is no info or code available to be read or "hacked", the recievers will be same Idea, once they are unplugged they will de activate and you need to go through the whole activation proceedure, sort of like the Dish and Bell recievers with the Location ID but taken to a whole new level.

Haney-49
Unregistered guest
Is there any use in geting a loader for HU? If so, who is a legit?

Anonymous

Do anyone know if ground control is still up and running? I can't log on!

Anonymous

Anyone knows about the Silver Bullet Enforcer,please respond.

Bronze Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 90
they have been seized by the rcmp
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us