Pansat 2500a Flashing

LeafsRule
Unregistered guest
When you're in the STB settings of Gtools , Do you select Type 1 or Type 2 for a Pansat 2500a. I have two conflicting answers? Thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 254
type 2

Anonymous

Just bought a Pansat 2500a.. Currently have dish sat. 110, 119.. Tried locking on, nothing works. Good signals. Says Bad picture or scramble signals. Completely lost. Do I need to download a program into receiver to get it to work? Help. Thanks

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 255
yes

Unregistered guest
Do I need to flash the Pansat 2500 to view the channels on Sat. 110 and 119? Where I can find this software?
Thanx

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 274
yes you need to flash the reciever to see the wide open chanels............peace....jmill

freeb
Unregistered guest
what is sat freq for the 110 and 119 sats because i just got a pansat 2500a and no clue how to get US chanls and were can i find the downloads for this flash thing

Unregistered guest
I just got my pansat 2500A and I need help to Flashing it. Somebody can help me
joseari@sobral.org

Anonymous

This place has a great deal on Pansat 2500A with free 4 way DiSEqC switch and free 9 pin RS232 update cable

http://www.pansat2500.com

Got it in 2 days. Works great!

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 345
hi my friends...........long time no speak but lifes been good to me so far....visit me @ http://chat.boldchat.com/chat/visitor.jsp?cdid=3272665440&url=http://jmvip3mfile s.worldispnetwork.com/ we can talk i learn many new things

drmar
Unregistered guest
If you need the bin file and flash email me at
mrr131978@yahoo.com
I also sell Pansat's that are plug and play. They come pre-programmed unlike all the other companies.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 355
I have the newest chanel list it brings back the outdoor chanel mlb and others that have disappeared......i cant get it loaded here so come get it from me at the site i chat at
http://jmvip3mfiles.worldispnetwork.com/

later................

HANGON
Unregistered guest
I just need an easy site on how to Pansat2500A.
The exremeHU has one. Does anyone have one for Pansat???. I don't want to screw up my receiver. PLEASE HELP................

Female Applebee
Unregistered guest
Anyone want to see my snicker?

Candyapplebee
Unregistered guest
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Username: Moncadahobart

Hobart, Ind. U.s

Post Number: 1
how do iget my pan going what do i down load

Applebee
Unregistered guest
Just flash it with the latest bin.

Unregistered guest
where do i find the latest bin

Anonymous

i have a pansat 2500a and when i try to see a channel it says bad channel or scrambled for all of them i did download the softwear how do i get it to work?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 395
i have the fix...............

Unregistered guest
i need newest bin file for 2500a

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 398
new keys

Unregistered guest
Where can I get the flash/bin file for a pansat 2500A ? Any help is much appreciated!

Unregistered guest
I guess I should clarify what I am asking for. I'm not looking to do anything illegal, I just got my Pansat out of the box and am assuming I need a file to use it. Am I correct? Basically, I have no clue at what I'm doing yet!

here
Unregistered guest
http://www.al7bar.tk/

Unregistered guest
I NEED HELP TO FLASH MY PANSAT 2500A. HOW DO I DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM AND WHERE CAN I FIND IT. JOSE3121@AOL.COM

geo78
Unregistered guest
can I watch channels from bell with my pansat 2500
Do I need to set-up any keys or something?
If yes, how?
Now I can watch only 110 and 119
thanks

geo78

Username: Freetv

i got the same bin on my pansat 2500 as my friend and he got all the channel and I only get some...specifically the 500's ppv and HBO...can someone help me out here?

Thanks

largo key
Unregistered guest
geo...yes U can watch Bev,but must align Dish differently,or add LNB's,or add another Dish towards the Bev satellites...its done the same way basically that Dish with the 110 and 119 works

John..maybe your Dish needs realignment,or he gets both 110 and 119 cause of a different Dish type or U need a new channel list,or another scan..or a reflash...U need to provide more info

Unregistered guest
i purchased 2 pansat 2500a receivers, got them hooked up receiving sat 110 119 and nim 91, but when im watching one sat. it the host room i must watch the same sat. in the other room. how can i fix this so they can be all on their own.

Anonymous

I need to know all the operations of my pansat 2500 flashing and programming softwares and where can I get it . Please let me know the web site

Anonymous

I just got a pansat2500 and need help on how to flash it & also where can i get the software to program download into the receiver.

Unregistered guest
Just got a pansat 2500A;How and where do I get the bin codes to program the receiver?

largo key
Unregistered guest
go to [link removed] or dsscentral.n*t

Username: Nyc_alien

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 7
I bought a Pansat 2500a receiver. Can someone tell me step by step how to programm it? Need help. Thank you.

Username: P2689000

I bought lava 2600 (similar than pansat www.dlsus.com)and i want to program with dishnet, please help me goteras99@hotmail.com

largo key
Unregistered guest
You all post the same questions,but never read the threads that already provides the answer..no wonder,people don't like replying and giving info here...over and over again..if U can't spend a few minutes READING,then don't ask!...we'll just keep this a "comical entaintainment" site,cause its not a real modded Dss site where people read to learn..all too lazy,just everyone ask questions here ,and hope U get ANY kind of answer...IF U want REAL help,go to a real DSS site,and make a REAL effort to read yourself first before posting!...U all want to be spoon fed here!

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grow

Detroit

Post Number: 157
Often imitaded, never duplicated.

Bronze Member

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 11
I'm trying to use my existing Dishnetwork antenna with its original settings. Does the Dish Network DISEqC work with PANSAT 2500A? Because I get the signals but no pics. It says "Bad or Scrambled Signal". Need help.

Username: Cardealerjay

Hi there...I have a new Pansat 2500A and certain stations are saying bad channel or scrambled. I am told Bev is 91 so in the installation, which satellites do I check mark. I have one lnb on my dish but another can go on to get Bev HD signals?? Someone said to click nim 91 but there are several choices for Echostar which is the hardware for Bev. Please help me pick the right sats and channel guides. Also, what should I select putting that other lnb on the same dish.

Thank you

largo key
Unregistered guest
Echostar or Dishnetwork aka Charlie use the 110 and 119...I would forget Bev,and use Charlie,,many more channels...also many more great channel lists..

BTW..bad/scrambled channel usually means U need to download a new/better channel list (software)for your area,or do a new scan

largo key
Unregistered guest
New flash for Pansat 2500a

There is a new flash available for the Pansat 2500a's. The old flash still works fine and is fine to use if you prefer. What the new flash does is adds a satellite designated "Echostar Package" which has the same channels as the Echostar 6,8 and 7 birds only it lines them up in the same order that an Echostar reciever does, thus channel 121 Sci-fi actually goes to Sci-fi when you enter channel 121 from the remote. There are some issues with this flash and channel lists, as detailed in the readme (VERY IMPORTANT TO READ THE README). If you don't wish to upgrade to the flash the old flash still works fine and is fine to use. This is for people who want the Dishnet channels in the same order they are on Dishnet

[link removed]

untitled
Unregistered guest
Are news feeds FTA ? And if so what are good satellites to receive them? Thank you

untitled
Unregistered guest
Is it possible to receive Cuba Television, Cnn International, and Euronews from California with the Pansat 2500? Thanks

Bronze Member

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 15
I use the Pansat 2500A over my existing Dishnetwork antennas. I downloaded a new channal list but I get Scrambled or Bad signal for all the channals. I cannot see any of them. I have 2 dishnetwork antenas installed by Dishnetwork. I didn't change the DISEqC which installed by Dishnetwork.

What is the problam? Why I'm not getting any chanals? Also where can I get the new bin file and also whats it name, because there are so many files and got confused. Also is it only one bin file which I have to update or a combination of bin files? Do I have to change the DISEqC?

Also do I have to change the LNB's?

Pls help..

dbo
Unregistered guest
how do you get a channel list for 68 119 91

LK
Unregistered guest
Channel lists are just software files posted at DSS sites...[link removed] File share area FTA and File share archives have them posted to download...U can make your own also to include your specific locals and preferred channels,read the forums there as to how to make your own..its really not that difficult..

BTW...most channel lists have the 110-119 and some include the 91 bird..

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grow

Post Number: 19
don't listen to this fa99et fruitcake LK....if you want the best site with all the files....go to al7bar.tk. The site mentioned above is a joke..only has about 5 members online at any given time....plus a crappy layout

cabledr
Unregistered guest
Anyone who needs help on flashing Pansat or needs a channel list email me at mrr131978@hotmail.com
I have the best channel list on the net and give full tech support. I also have a step by step easy to follow guide on how to flash and setup unit.

Username: Carelectronics

Post Number: 3
I have come accross a Great Deal for Atmega 128 Cards. I can offer the Following Deal:

1 x Atmega 128 + Programmer + Files & Software for the Amazing Low Price of $44.99 USD Shipped to your Door.

Beneath, I am posting up a link. All you have to do in order to purchase an Atmega 128 + Programmer + Files & Software for 44.99 Through PayPal, is COPY & PASTE the following link in the Address Bar of your internet borwser.

HERE IS THE PAYPAL PAYMENT LINK:

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=GiacDS@sympatico.ca&item_name=1--AT--RG&item_number=103&amount=44.99

*** VERY IMPORTANT ***

LEAVE THE MESSAGE BOX ON THE PAYPAL PAYMENT PAGE EMPTY !

YOU MUST LEAVE THE MESSAGE BOX EMPTY OR YOUR TRANSACTION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED !

I REPEAT, DO NOT WRITE ANY TEXT IN THE MESSAGE BOX ON THE PAYPAL PAYMENT PAGE !

CONTACT e-Mail: carelectronics@sympatico.ca

THANK YOU

T-1000
Unregistered guest
COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO WATCH.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 480
pansat

To get your receiver back up and running please print and follow the following instructions PRECISELY!

The following steps will be performed just by using your Remote Control

IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING STEP 3 - in the event you locked the adult channels and changed the default pin# 0000 to another pin#; substitute the 0000 with that pin#

1. Press Menu

2. Press down button once to select Parental Control then Press OK

3. Press down button just once to select second pin number and press 0000

4. Now go down to Nagravision and press ok

5. Now press the right arrow button 11 times until you see DISH NETWORK (It must say DISH NETWORK)

6. Now press the down arrow button 1 time

7. Now press the right arrow button 1 time, key number should now read 01

8. Now press the down arrow button 1 time

9. Now you will press the following buttons (Will be a combination of number buttons and the word buttons at the bottom of the remote control)

10. 0 - 1 - SIG - 5 - EPG - i - 2 - 1 - 3 - 7 - i - 6 - SIG - 0 - 5 - SAT

11. After this the key data should read: 01 - C5 - FB - 21 - 37 - B6 - C0 - 5E (If not you pressed a wrong button on the previous step and must start over by shutting off and on receiver from the back)

13. Now press the OK button!

14. Now press EXIT button 4 times to exit the menus

Everything should now be back up..................jmill

Username: Confusedwith119

San Francisco, CA USA

Post Number: 2
james millard you sound like a professional on the pansat and stuff. i have a problem, i get all the 110 channel but don't get any 119 they're all scrambled how do i fix. thanks.

San Francisco, CA USA

when ever i download channel list from dsscommunity.com they always need a program to open it asks me what i should use. what should i use any answers would be appreciated alot. i have been researching for quite some time. thanks

Anonymous

winzip

San Francisco, Ca USA

i have winzip but it still doesn't work

LK
Unregistered guest
Download the list you want to use.Click on the file folder to open it in your Gtools. It should display the selected list. Right click under any satellite name and select tools. Then stb connect (make sure it is set as type 2).Turn your receiver on the back and wait for flashing lights on your receiver and then click download and wait for 100% complete and popup to say completed. Sometimes if it doesn't work on COM 1 you have to try COM 2. Flip switch off on back of receiver and reconnect to coax from dish flip switch back on. You should be set,no sat scanning needed.

BTW...if U read the FTA pansat area in the forums at [link removed] (dsscentral's forums)U would have seen this info...why get the files there,then come here and ask..just read the forums there and ask there also..also can ask in their live chat area..

bull456l
Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me where to fine Pansat2500A original firmware.zip

Anonymous

please let me how how to flash pansat 2500a.
Thank you

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 515
http://www.dss-jmvip3mfiles.com/forum1/

Anonymous

does anyone have a p4 p5 card for sale that will receiveit all for free for sale. also does anyone now if i purchase a card reader will i be able to program my own cards.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 527
those p4 p5 cards dont get the free stuff that you want..........there is no fix as of yet.........your best bet for free tv is a free to air reciever.there are many makes out there just do a google search on fta recievers or you can go the testing route with a good dishn..t reciever lk knows more about those.......

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 49
don't listen to that retard James Millard....he'll fcuk up your reciever and then charge you money to get it back up and running. He charges for bins that you find free on the internet. Him and that Gordo guy can go and fcuk themselves...stay away, both idiots are scammers...

LK
Unregistered guest
anon...U must crawl before U can stand and walk...U have much to read!...FTA is the simplest and cheapest way for Free TV NOW..but if nagra2 (encryped datastream) is not hacked ,then it will be gone too like the hack of DTV cards...nagra2 is schedule to be completed to replace the present hacked nagra1 within 6 months..

BTW...FTA (free to air) receivers will always get some free channels ,but NOT Dishnetwork and Bev which are available now on FTA....since U know absolutely nothing about any of this,I suggest U read the thread here about sharing a Directv (DTV) subscription which will always be available..If U can plug in a light,then U can figure out how to share a DTV subscription..

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 529
fcuk you knee grow..........

Username: Bluejays

Post Number: 8
Can anyone tell me what's the difference between
2300_2500_1500 Downloader.exe and
a BLacklist updater14.zip(01-18-2005) The most current uploader for pansat?

Username: Jstaples33

Cananyone tell me honestly if the pansat 2500 is the way to go right now & if so who do I get all I need including support from so many out there would rather use 1 that someone in here already knows & trust

LK
Unregistered guest
Pansat 2500 is very reputable and popular...but the coolsat 4000 plus is getting rave reviews right now,,,cause its MUCH faster switching channels,and other better features ..and a working EPG (program guide)

Unregistered guest
I Need some help from out there please. I was in the middle of flashing the Pansat 2500a using the "Pansat updated and boot60.bin" a few minutes ago. When the software was dowloaded into the box and the screen said 100% and complete, the receiver went off. I turned it back on and now all it reads on the screen is a line goint back and forth on the screen. What did I do wrong here ? How do I reset the unit ? How do I fix this problem? I really want to get this thing working.

Thanks
GM

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 541
you will have to reflash ....a little tricky just cut off power on back then have loader ready to download..............then cut power to reciever back on and when first light comes on hit your download ..............good luck.. jmill

Sunwatcher
Unregistered guest
Hey guys, need some help. Iam here trying to figure out why on some of my channels mainly 110 it gets fuzzy like its scrambling? Any idea why?

LK
Unregistered guest
go to [link removed] for more help and provide more info and specifics.....either forums or live chat..

Anonymous

Sunwatcher
sounds like a connection problem, check all wiring and connections. the weather can play havoc

LK
Unregistered guest
thats why i mentioned "need more info and specific"....fuzzy and scrambled are not the same...and "it gets" could mean anything...occassionally,always,maybe,doesn't return to clear...and is this a new problem,a new setup,a new channel list,a new dish and LNB's,new cables,bad weather,overgrown trees,bad connectors,any splitters..so many variables..

Best thing to do first is to run a new cable with new connectors (no splits) directly from dish LNB DIRECTLY to 1 receiver...see what happens,then process of elimination...

scrambled channels usually means u need a channel list..fuzzy usually means cables and connections

sunwatcher
Unregistered guest
Thanks guys for your input. Let me try to be more specific. I would change from a 119 channel to a 110 channel on my pansat. My 119 channel would be coming in claer as day and with great sound. Soon as i change to a 110 channel not all but some off the 110 sat my screen will freeze for a while and picture would start to have small tiny boxes and sound would start to make a funny noise. Is that any better. Let me know what you think. I check all connections. Do you think signal has any thing to do with this?

sunwatcher
Unregistered guest
Thanks guys for your input. Let me try to be more specific. I would change from a 119 channel to a 110 channel on my pansat. My 119 channel would be coming in claer as day and with great sound. Soon as i change to a 110 channel not all but some off the 110 sat my screen will freeze for a while and picture would start to have small tiny boxes and sound would start to make a funny noise. Is that any better. Let me know what you think. I check all connections. Do you think signal has any thing to do with this?

sunwatcher
Unregistered guest

Anonymous

sunwatcher from what your discribeing sounds like a normal occurrance from weather conditions, storm in the distance, heavy rainfall, etc. try changeing the polarity on those tps. eg. V to H or vice versa. had similar problem also.

LK
Unregistered guest
Since the 119 is clear,then I would rule out all hardware and weather...the verical and horizon on the transponders is an idea..I would try another newer channel list for the 110..there are some very good ones at dsscommunity..

Username: Wyrtwister

Post Number: 9
I Need some help from out there please. I was in the middle of flashing the Pansat 2500a using the "Pansat updated and boot60.bin" a few minutes ago. When the software was dowloaded into the box and the screen said 100% and complete, the receiver went off. I turned it back on and now all it reads on the screen is a line goint back and forth on the screen. What did I do wrong here ? How do I reset the unit ? How do I fix this problem? I really want to get this thing working.

Thanks
GM

If the screen is rolling , The receiver is in PAL mode . Flash with The newest 2500A flash you can find , for NTSC , on the files section of al7bar.tk web site .

Wyr

Username: Yankeesrule

I need some more help. I flashed by pansat2500 with the factory flash and then the 240api bin and everything seemed to go fine. I loaded gtools and a warning came up and said system error but it still went on to the next screen where I downloaded the echostar listings. My computer is old and where other posts say the screen says download mine said write or read..so I pressed write. Everything seemed to go ok , and I waited till the computer screen said done..press ok . However, I never watched the receiver to see if it went off and back on. When I went to look at the receiver it showed 001. Does that mean it went off and came back on? Should I reopen gtools and reflash the echostar package ? Do I have to remove the old channel listing? If so how? If anyone can help, any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

LEND ME YOU EAR Do you know anything about these people? DSS_JMVIP3MFILES. I would like to buy some equipment from them. can I trust them, will they back up what they sale, do they give you update support,are they nice people to do business with? Let me hear from you thank you much

LK
Unregistered guest
I don't know why you loaded the factory bin(but i'm sure you had a reason). I beleive the factory bin has to be downloaded via the 1500-2300-2500 downloader. Connect your receiver to your computer and plug it into your power supply(make sure it is turned off on the back of receiver). Load your factory bin into your downloader and have it ready to download then switch receiver on from back and wait for first green dash of knight rider to appear and click download. Wait until it reaches 100% and a popup says completed. Then you should be ready to download your Blacklist bin. ( use key:global in your downloader ). Sometimes it's just a matter of timing to perform a download complete.

Username: Samphon62

can u get the 119 signal if your using only one lnb and f not can some body explain how to get 119 please. i need to watch some ppv main events

LK
Unregistered guest
Yes U can...1 LNB = 1 satellite,2 LNB's = 2 satellites

Username: Samphon62

ok es you can so how do u do it then because i have troubles getting sat 119 but not 110 so how must i go about doing this my friend

Post Number: 10
yankeesrule

Try doing a factory reset . If that works , scan for channels ( forget GTools , untill you learn more ) .

If not , try re-flashing the receiver . Then scan

Wyr

Username: Tony1935

Stevensville, Maryland USA

I cant seem to get to dsscyber. There goes my one year support.There goes another SCAMMER customer for SATSCAMS.COM Who can you trust? Who will be next? I think we need a site telling us who are the retail dealers that we can trust. We dont need these fly by nite that call themself dealers & operate out their house & after they screw you & me they become a SATSCAMS.COM customer.

Unregistered guest
ALL MY PANSAT CHANNELS SAY SCRAMBLED OR BAD CHANNEL MARCH 08, CAN ANYONE HELP ME PANSAT 2500A

LK
Unregistered guest
here's the fix...there was a key00 (Active) change yesterday

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/126322.html

Anonymous

my pansat is not working it says scrambled or bad channels since march 7. i get 3 free channels but i dont get any of the pay perview. could some one please help

Anonymous

my pansat is not working it says scrambled or bad channels since march 7. i get 3 free channels but i dont get any of the pay perview. could some one please help

Username: Pmmm

Walople, Mass USA

my pansat is not working it says data downloading. could some one please help

repoman
Unregistered guest
LK I entered the new key data and he info box pops up input data any ideas?? i went back into the menu to make sure the info matched the recomended sequence and it did.

LK
Unregistered guest
do it again,and exit a few times (do not set to default)...then shut off receiver in back...then turn back on..try it..hope this works..the key change should have fixed it,if done EXACTLY as written..

LK
Unregistered guest
maguid...read the Key01 change 3-10 thread...thats your problem and fix...there was key change00 on 3-08 and key change01 on 3-10...I bet it not only says downloading data ,but it also says to "input data"...only other possibility is that a rescan or new channel list is needed...but I don't believe that is your problems..

dinoblackt49
Unregistered guest
them keys then change

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Go to al7bar.tk & READ .

Wyr

Anonymous

Forum" means a chat area, message board, bulletin board (bbs), or e-mail function offered as part of any eCoustics.com Site.

If you participate in any Forum within an eCoustics.com site,
you MUST NOT:

defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;

make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;

advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;

post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;

post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;

advertise or sell to, or solicit others;

use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;

post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or

post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.

Anonymous

How can I flash all of my parental controls to factory default? I tried it from the menu even flashing with differet and old bins.
The problem is even though I have in the right key I am still getting a waiting for picture mesage.

LK
Unregistered guest
http://forums.al7bar.tk/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Username: Pmmm

Walople, Mass USA

Thanks LK.

Username: Repomaniac

they take it out quick 2500a
00 01
8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57

Anonymous

where can I get the autoroll bin update for pansat2500a.
help please.

clarky
Unregistered guest
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/127878.html

Username: Er1013

Hi guys!
make you pls provide me with the dish keys. Thanks.

Username: Er1013

Binduinit4years:

Thanks a lot.

Boston
Unregistered guest
http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

Remove the * from the .ne*t link above..copy/paste it (all of it) into your browser...the link is the latest files and keys..

Anonymous

01- 11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B

H0ly P00p 0n T0ast
Unregistered guest
Dude, thanks for the code =D

Anonymous

IS THERE ANY ONE WHO CAN FLASH MY "LIFETIME ULTRA RECEIVER" FOR REASONABLE PRICE,

Anonymous

CAN YOU FLASH MY LIFETIME ULTRA RECEIVER FOR REASONABLE PRICE:....please contact me via email
isannan@hotmail.com

BostonHater
Unregistered guest
ANYTHING running off worldispnetwork.com is a SCAM including ecoustics itself!

You in bed with the russians or what??????

Bronze Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 18
I can flash ultras and pansats, and also give you a cd of my compilations from the internet on a lot flashes and updaters and channel lists. I could do it for $20 plus shipping. Includes free cd. Thanks, let me know by email. Tim

Bronze Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 20
And if anyone wants a cd of mine with a lot of info gathered from the internet, to get your pansat 2500, 2700, fortec, pantec, coolsatt, blackbird, cyclone, let me know, it is cheap! It includes channel lists for all of them, and how to text and pictures for different screenshots of the menu system on the receivers. Thanks, Tim

Username: Attaboykneegrow

I need that CD Tim

Anonymous

What is the new key for the PAnsat 2500?

Username: Adamx12

Henderson, CO USA

hey why don't you email me how much yor cd cost i interest. adamx12@comcast.net

Bronze Member
Username: Stuce10

Post Number: 12
hgedgfjhfghjgfhj

macho
Unregistered guest
Ok I need some help please, I'm new at this, I'm trying to download the auto roll into a 2300, also have a 2500, I put it on com 1, everything looks good, but when I place the file number in, it pops up no name file, Do I have the right file number........Can you tell me what they are, I have went to other websites and looked for them, but no luck tried links, no luck, can you tell what is wrong, or what the right file numbers are.thanks so much

Anonymous

these are the latest firmware

X-75BL_050314_236cE_api------for pansat 2300A
X-85BL_050405_246_api----------for pansat 2500A
X-85BL2_050330_245_api--------for pansat 1500A
X-87BL_050519_105_api----------for pansat 2700A
X-95BL_3033_2005_0425_api--for pansat 5000HC

they all autoroll. and the 2700a has a working (epg)!

LK
Unregistered guest
anon...these rules apply to you...especially double posting...U are ruining these forums,NOT helping!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/137647.html

LK
Unregistered guest
Do not post the same question in multiple areas. This is especially true with newbies. Many times people will post a question or comment in one area, and if they don't get any immediate responses they go to another area and post the same question. Make sure to determine the best area for your question. Posting the same question in multiple areas may cause your POST to be closed or deleted by a mod or administrator.

repeated offenses could lead to the banning of your IP..

Username: Callingusa

Pikeville , Ky Us

just go a pansat 2500a and looking to put
119 and 110 on the system but don,t know how .
will someone please help.
where can i find the loader and the bin file.,
what is the best to use thax

jokercast
Unregistered guest
need key codes for pansat 2500

jokercast
Unregistered guest
need key codes for pansat 2500

gato3patas
Unregistered guest
from now on the keys will only be posted here