Obsession with Post Count and Hypocrisy

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1880
Fun bunch idiots have indulged in constantly bashing nydas regarding post count for a long time, of course it was started by their leader Doreen, however the absence of regularity lately in fun bunch attacks on nydas regarding post count has drawn post count leader Paul Larrea - username: Wingmanalive in a tirade against nydas regarding posting off topic material to enhance post count.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/706971.html#POST1994724

I do not know either nydas or Paul other than what they post here. However I can logically conclude the following:

Nydas does not care for post count; he has many posts with technical content on satellite TV as well as computers in the satellite forum.

Paul Larrea has an opinion almost always, which are most of the time either non technical or silly chat and was upset when top poster list was missing for some time
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/462746.html#POST1495068

Many of Paul's post have been and continue to be silly immature chatter with Doreen and others.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/680722.html#POST1960390

Paul had no problem when off topic bashing thread was started by Sandman, or for that matter many similar threads that were only bashing or off topic were started by fun bunch idiots, however he is so concerned about an off topic thread started by nydas, such a tirade coming especially from Paul is total hypocrisy, since his posts either add to off topic thread or off topic/silly chatter in a thread which is on topic.

BTW I have got fellowship of my professional body, top poster or even Diamond, Platinum or Gold is something that I just don't care a damn, I can infer that nydas does not care either.

However for Paul Larrea and fun bunch idiots it is not only an obsession but also a highly valued achivement of their lifes.

Silver Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 257
What a pile of s hit Sukass or should I say Nydass.You are such a moron. Paul has no dog in this fight and only posted the truth. So Are you going to cry and ask for him to be banned so you can have your ecoustics top poster throne?

Go f uck a goat brown stain.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1881
Puke aka Luke maddogfucker go drink dog piss in an old scotch bottle that's all you can afford. I am not nydas, it is an insult to jackass if I call you a jackass LOL

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 376
Nalin Nyda

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15421

Posted on Thursday, June 25, 2009 - 11:42 pm:
I have had about 15000 posts and I am one of the few who have gone over 10000.

BTW subash Nydas gave me a big speach when I first got here how he was the best because he has the highest [ost counts on this forum BS So don't be letting me that he isn't the one that is n't obssesed with his posts counts . it's written all over the archives. I can read moron

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25421
Lol.

"Tirade" THAT'S a good one.

I only pop in from time to time for my own amusement. Kinda like walking through a mall and getting pulled into the pet store by your daughter. You just HAVE to amuse her when looking at parakeets, gerbils and such.

For any of you to think I'm sort of forum hermit forget it. I'm a father of two with a full time job and many other responsibilities. Get it out of your heads that THIS place is my life, like so many of you have sadly become aware of for yourselves.

I don't bash, I only call it like I see it. Please stop accusing me to be anything I'm not.

Then again with this forum and its' admin why would anyone expect that to change?

I leave you all to your little world of misfits, I have better things to do. Like watching the grass grow.

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 201
I like to watch the grass grow too and after It hits 6 feet I prune it,and then water it again,and then prune it again,and.........Oh s hit!!.........to much 411..............................Never mind.

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
Hey I just pass my 200 post yes!!Only 25219 to go and I will be king perrito.

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
K ollo.Relax pendejo don't crown me yet is still a long way for now,but thanks for looking out for your verga..............,and yes,Brown and Proud you f ucked up verga hunter.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1884
Paul Larrea
Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive
Www.stainles... .ecrater.com
Post Number: 25229

Wingmanalive posted on Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 23:40 GMT

Luke..............I am your F....a....t....h....e....r.....
Lol.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/698284.html#POST1981872

Puke aka Luke cannot be toilet trained burden on poor dad LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 378
Clearly subash didn't get the joke

Stupidass: Paul was quoting a line from one of the Star Wars movies. Darth Vader being Luke's Father in the movie telling Luke he was his father for the first time.

To use that quote against Luke or Paul only made you look stupid for lack of a better word.
Maybe you're too young to have seen the movies so let me try to explain it to you.

Pay close attention now, there might be a test later on. Focus .

Luke Scotchdrinker aka Luke Skywalker

The main character was named "LUKE SKYWALKER" (do you see the play on words now idiot?)

His Father being DarthVader...... see where I am going with this?

Watch the video and learn something, then maybe in the future you won't make another complete assh0le of yourself again.

Silver Member

Post Number: 379
I assumed everyone knew the movie by now ( unless you're 10 years old and living in a cave OR IN THIS CASE NYDAS'S MIND. Subash is Nydas alter ego AKA the other idiot.

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1323
for subass nydass a ss will be perfect place to live both have a ss in their name end.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1890
Jitu had his nick G2 which meant Gaandu 2nd grade, changed it to Aesop due to his commitment to bestiality

Silver Member
Username: Spicy_jones

Post Number: 185
Subash...........what are you looking for?
maybe the Fun Bunch can help you.
you can talk that talk, but can,t change the world
what you see out there is real.

you my friend..... are nothing, but mouth.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1332
Subass how is mixed stink of goat and chicken ?

Gold Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 1086
Aesop.....how is mixed stink of goat and chicken ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1337
Piss control all know that you are C/P queen of this site ARE YOU SUBASS TO REACT TO THE POST DIRECTED TO HIM ?
How many times you want to get busted ?

Gold Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 1095
Aesop aka GOATO: your very cute with the smart comments.
They say that people like yourself that make remarks like yours do so only because they are referring to their self and what they like.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16701
Subash

Paul is a good guy and does not support the fun bunch but only laught with them!

Silver Member
Username: Spicy_jones

Post Number: 208
Say.............Plymouth, how in the hell are you, old buddy?

it took you few years , but I'm glad to see now that you
found out that Paul is good people and sooner or later
you will also see that most of the Fun Bunch are also
good people

Silver Member
Username: Mzakcat

Post Number: 154
this useless info might boost my post count a little

how does one mysteriously manage to have a Sky box there even though it is registered to a house in the United Kingdom

Bronze Member
Username: Tom_mix

Post Number: 18
deliberately set about selling set-top boxes elsewhere, outside areas where they have proper rights. If one visits a flat in Spain where a British person lives, one finds that they mysteriously manage to have a Sky box there even though it is registered to a house in the United Kingdom

zak michael.......does that answer your question?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1900
Plymouth:
Paul bashed nydas for off topic post and accused nydas for wanting to be top poster, something that only stupid fun bunch accuses nydas.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/706971.html#POST1994724

Fun bunch posts are not funny but mostly vulgar, sick and despicable, number of fun bunch idiots are way lower than their nicks, since each one posts under multiple nicks.

However starting with LK fun bunch are certainly crooks out to make a fast buck, either from paid sites or satellite shops reselling NFPS at a premium claiming it is their own private server

It is time admin deleted some threads and banned many of these idiots on IP. However admin has been AWOL for quite some time in this section, result so much fun bunch crap here

Silver Member
Username: Mzakcat

Post Number: 155
Thank you just saved me �65

Silver Member

Post Number: 419
????

Krishn posted on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 22:05 GMT

Plymouth:
Paul bashed nydas for off topic post and accused nydas for wanting to be top poster, something that only stupid fun bunch accuses nydas.

Paul posted

Top poster means nothing anyways. I've had it for some time now and I can tell you it's brought me no fame or fortune, doesn't help me sleep at night, won't pay my bills, brings NO powers over this site and has ZERO influence over the admin or his policies. You are scrambling for influence on a dead stick.

You want the posting throne so bad?

You can have it.

tommyhesaw posted

Tommy_h posted on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 21:14 GMT

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/off-topic/289508.html
here Nydas take your OFF TOPIC post and post it where it sould be. That's why that forum is there idiot

You fucked up moron . I'll take credit for that. Paul was DEFENDING himself you ignoramus moron

WTF subash you like to cause sh it for nothing

WHO THE FU CK STARTED THIS THREAD "Obsession with Post Count and Hypocrisy"? YOU ,!!! Go b!tch at yourself for starting the redundant sh it about post counts and stop your crying.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Subash...........also well known as Nalin.... you are crying and
blowing smoke time to retired, you are getting too old to
compete. say goodby Nalin or Hasta la vista, baby.
the whole world can't be wrong, baby so I will say to you
pack your grip and take a trip.

Silver Member

Post Number: 279
Sukass you are such a lying despicable person. Everyone on here except you and your other brown stain cohorts knows the truth. As always you can't handle it and whine and cry for everyone to be banned. Go f uck a goat.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
zak michael.......you are more then welcome, glad we can help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
I agree with Luke......you old Garlic breath,
needless to say we all getting tired to hear an old man
crying like a kid that just drop his ice cream

Gold Member

Post Number: 1901
Tommy_h aka tommyshesaw, post was addressed to Plymouth, not to you the low life retard criminal STFU

Luke aka Puke go drink Pest Control's piss

Dee you need to drink Plymouth's p*ee

Silver Member

Post Number: 281
Sukass STFU and go do what you do best...f uck a goat.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1904
Puke aka Luke - go do what you do best...f uck a mad dog

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16702
Hi Subash!

I had some hot discussion with Paul then I can assure you that he is a goog guy, I don't know why he was playing in this thread but I know that he is concerned about his health and discussed many times about it.

Maybe he realy want this thread in the OT!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1907
Plymouth:

It was in the other thread that nydas started that Paul accused nydas, many threads in this section are just not OT, but despicalble bashing for which fun bunch is totally responsible.

As I posted earlier admin should delete some threads and ban few fun bunch idiots along with thier multiple nicks.

I am sorry to hear about Pau'ls health and wish him speedy recovery.

Silver Member

Post Number: 252
Same here.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us