Change the time

Gold Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 1618
how can i change the time stamp to show the right time when i post

my last post was posted: Doreen (Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 16:48 GMT)
how can i change it to the correct time
Upload

Username: Admin

Post Number: 10593
GMT (or UTC) is a standard way to display time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_time_zones_by_UTC_offset

If you are in the Eastern Time Zone then subtract 5 hours from GMT.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1625
i know that, but I was wondering if i can change it on this site.
Btw that link doesn't work it says it's an "error"

On the page it says this
Bad title
The requested page title is invalid. It may be empty, contain unsupported characters, or include a non-local or incorrectly linked interwiki prefix. You may be able to locate the desired page by searching for its name (with interwiki prefix, if any) in the search box.
and so on...

Thanks for responding anyway Admin

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16655
The link work fine crying baby then return to school to learn how substract 5 hours to the UTC!

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 918
troll boy playmouth...STFU

we'll kick your azz like they did in the audio forum..yoo fookin retard.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 16656
LOL!

I let the clown acting in the audio forum like I let you acting in the satellite forum poor stupid useless troublemaker!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1647
thanks admin for posting a working link

plymouth.... the admins first link didn't work and since he changed it, now it does work.

mind your own business

maybe if you checked that link b4 he corrected it . you would have noticed it didn't work. but you are always one step behind everyone else here , so it's no wonder you posts are rude and out dated.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 16657
Crying baby!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1650
you are the one complaining, NOT me Plymouth

looks to me like you are the one crying... LMAO@Plymouth

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 19
Doreen,You sure have a lot of fans that love you huh?

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25229
Luke..............I am your F....a....t....h....e....r.....

Lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1677
LOL Luke you have no idea , Paul is like my big brother here.
I have befriended many members here , but never met anyone in person.

Plymouth is jealous because i wouldn't be his friend. same for Nydas and subash. Everyone else likes me. AS A FRIEND , not the way the 3 stooges say. They are NUTS

Darth Vader: Luke, I know what you're getting for Christmas this year.

Luke: How do you know?

Darth: I have felt your presents.Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Lol yes....can you tell I am a fan with a handle like Luke Scotchdrinker? About 15 years ago in a chat room some drunk chick called me that and since then I have used it occasionally. Anyways these guys must being real lonely trying to hit up a someone on a message board.. I mean really you could be a dude for all they know.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1681
No one has hit up on me here.... that is just in the 3 stooges head.
And yes I guessed that you are a star wars fan. For all you know i could be Princess "Lay_ya " your twin sister, Luke_scotchdrinker. LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
You might as well be since your are such a"whore" and got pregnant by webcam. I've never heard such nonsense. Are they for real?!?! Damn that webcam must be really good! Sign me up..I want one!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1682
Nalin , subsh and Plymouth are just nasty pedifiles. They use this site to gain post counts just so they can get attention.

also all of them have a conduct disorder, never posting by the rules of this forum and think they can get away with it because they are """the best helpers """" Funny thing is this is a discussion forum only. But if you ask me it is now a disgusting forum. (Satallite TV forum)

they don't frequent other forums on this site because they know they will get their @sses kicked if they post like they do in other places on Ecoustics. Plymouth tried in another forum but.... he couldn't compete with people that actually have brains.

All of them are jusy COPY & PASTE kings. Plus they don't even read what they post from other sites and can't understand it either but give it a good try. All came here knowing nothing about FTA or even DTV and HU or Rom cards. None of them ever owned a DTV receivers but try to act like they know what it was all about. Test them they wont have a clue.

Many members that have been on this site since it started have left because of them. Now they think they own this place. Thats why they try to get me banned all the time too. They can't stand that i know what i do about FTA , DTV etc...

They only know about IKS stuff. and since that is all that is working now. they capitalise on it. I personaly think they all run a privet server and use this site to get ""customers"" to pay them money to STEAL TV channels ilegally. It explains their attitued . They don't want others to cut into their taratory. Plus i think the admin is helping them by banning or suspending many members too. Ones that try to "help" or send members to other servers. Thats why they can get away with acting so retarded and rule breaking ways.

you should have been here a few months ago.. when i first called them out about getting them charged. The admin went delete crazy and even deleted things from the archives from years ago that could of been held against all of them. Now i am a BIG threat to them. but funny thing is THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHO THEY ARE """HELPING""" and you never know it could be an on line cop working for the RCMPS or Bell and DIsh net.

I am serprized you even got on here registering as a new member. They were monitoring new members IPS ( the admins job ) and there for a bit only east indian members could post as new members. They must have changed it back to normal so anyone can register again ( this based on some new members that i know from the past)

Any ways, just given you the heads up... DO NOT TRUST THE ADMIN HERE OR ANY OF THEM BACK STABING FOOLS There are also rumors that they may work for BELL OR DISHNET intrapping members here !!! ALL RUMORS but ya never know.

Bronze Member
Username: John_mosby

Virgina USA

Post Number: 53
The continental United States (the 48 contiguous states) is divided into 4 time zones:

Eastern Standard Time ( EST ), the time zone New York is in, which is 5 hours behind Greenwich mean Time (GMT)
Central Standard Time ( CST ), the time zone Chicago is in, which is 6 hours behind Greenwich Meantime (GMT)
Mountain Standard Time ( MST ), which is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Pacific Standard Time ( PST ), the time zone Los Angeles is in, which is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us