Coolsatellite ?

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 616
What has happened to Coolsatellite site, it is no longer accessible. Any ideas.........

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22471
I JUST ACCESSED THESE TWO LINKS

http://coolsatellite.org/CoolSatellite/ABOUT.html

http://coolsatellite.org/CoolSatellite/Notes/Notes.html

Silver Member
Username: Tartarus

Post Number: 103
Coolsatellite???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to extend my warranty for $39+ two days ago. Money paid and transferred. Attempted to go to their site and got a "403 Forbidden" message. Can anyone shed some light on their status? Thank you in advance!

coolsatellite.com scam site
doors close.

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22483
A Nevada Court has granted Dish Network, a preliminary injunction on 5th January, 2012, to basically require the site "www. coolsatellite.com" to be taken off the Internet.
The main court case may take some time to come up and this is an instrument used by many lawyers to get they want temporarily without a hearing. After that they deliberately delay further proceedings, frustrating the defendant, who might actually go into bankruptcy while waiting and there is n final decision.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16781
NN...once again U are busted..and got caught providing useless info....Chaff already provided the correct info AND the court doc, a day ahead of you..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22486
What Court document? I provided a report based on reading the full court document and summarizing it.

Chaff's statement lacked information as to when something happened, where, and the nature of it - whether permanent of temporary.

Username: Harpdog

Post Number: 1
i looked for this document and the post by Chaff. I spent and hour looking with no result. I do believe that the site was taken down but the business was not busted, yet.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 963
they were selling a piracy device for the sonicview fta receiver ... all dongles for the said receiver are piracy devices, as deemed by the courts.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22613
A Nevada Court has granted Dish Network, a preliminary injunction on 5th January, 2012, to basically require the site "www. coolsatellite.com" to be taken off the Internet.
The main court case may take some time to come up and this is an instrument used by many lawyers to get they want temporarily without a hearing. After that they deliberately delay further proceedings, frustrating the defendant, who might actually go into bankruptcy while waiting and there is n final decision.
I do NOT see any judgment. An injunction may be granted on minimal evidence.

Silver Member

Post Number: 966
nydas , do you remember the BS you brought upon FTABADASS... , you certainly curtain your answers, when you think they give YOU an advantage.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22616

Bronze Member
Username: Kent_island

Post Number: 52
Subject: Coolsatellite ?

lroy tipit
Silver Member
Username: Lroy
Post Number: 616

Lroy posted on Monday, January 16, 2012 - 02:35 GMT

What has happened to Coolsatellite site, it is no longer accessible. Any ideas.........

nydas
Diamond Member

Nydas posted on Monday, January 16, 2012 - 04:30 GMT

Nydas......Lroy is not interested in the Coolsatellite Org.
he was asking about....Coolsatellite com

Different day......Different song

Tartarus posted on Monday, January 16, 2012 - 13:54 GMT

Coolsatellite???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to extend my warranty for $39+ two days ago. Money paid and transferred. Attempted to go to their site and got a "403 Forbidden" message. Can anyone shed some light on their status? Thank you in advance!

coolsatellite.com scam site
doors close

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22620
Timber_wolf:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/701711.html#POST1989532
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/701711.html#POST1989542

And now for the third time:

Silver Member

Post Number: 969
It appears 'THEY" want more than just coolsatellite to be taken off the internet
Upload
Upload
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22636
I missed that part of the Order. "They" have frozen all assets, etc.
On the other hand, I do not think that a court can issue an order against a person if he/she was not a Defendant (or agent/employee of Defendant), or anybody else who did not have a chance to defend himself/herself.

Silver Member

Post Number: 970
It is specific to coolsatellite , satmonster and its does 1-10,
... the courts deemed all dongles for the SV receivers as piracy devices .

Will "they" go after the end user/buyer of the dongle ..time will tell..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22637
The only court document I see is an Injunction dated January 5, 2012,
United States District Court, District of Nevada.
Reading it again I find that it is a "Proposed Order" iwthout a Case Number, and signed by
R. James,
United States District Judge.
Unlike many signatures the signature appears very legibly, and therefore, I am inclined to believe that the particular document posted at Satfix.net is not genuine.
In that document, at 1-10, and all through the document there is no statement
... the courts deemed all dongles for the SV receivers as piracy devices .
as mentioned by you.
If you can point to the URL where you got your document, I can try and retrieve the judgement or Order or whatever it is.

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1371
Who cares.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1730
Mrgreg: you think you are safe in jail, they will come and get you in jail, since you have bought it in bulk and sold it from your shop

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 119
Did they catch Mr. Greg in your illedege acts? Or is this all here say by you subash?

Be careful what you write on line. I can and will be held against you in a court of law subash.

Making a false allegations towards Mr. Greg is an offence and he could press charges against you , if he so desired.

You talk about everyone breaking the laws on this site, but you are doing this with your last post ( not to mention many others).

Bronze Member
Username: Moutsouna

Post Number: 80
nydas

Diamond Member

Nydas posted on Monday, January 16, 2012 - 04:30 GMT

Gold Member

Post Number: 1372
Subass stick to what you know best and that would be Goat fu*cking!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
Sabash....what was your wife doing in America in a
white welfare scumbag neighbor?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22644
Naxian....what was your wife doing with a
white welfare scumbag husband?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1733
tommyshesaw: Be careful what you write on line. It can and will be held against you in a court of law.

You will have to spend the rest of your life in jail along with fun bunch, for the words and pictures posted regarding me and nydas in this forum.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1734
Mrgreg: stick to what you know best and that would be maddog fu*cking!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1374
Subass: stick to what you know best and that would be goatfu*cking!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1737
Mrgreg: go fu*ck yourself, since it seems you have been bitten off by maddog during bestiality

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
Subash
Gold Member
Post Number: 1720

My wife's car was damaged by two white urchins who suddenly came to the road from thier driveway ridding thier bikes, while the parents who were on welfare were drunk on the couch inside their house and did not even care to attend to one of them who was injured. The cop told my wife "there is nothing you can do regarding your deductble, you will be just wasting the court filing fee, since the court would never garnish the welfare check, since it would take food away from them". Is it the food money or the beer money, for those welfare scumbags. Those two kids belonged on foster care for sure, but they were not taken.

Welcome to America. Different rules for different people.

Sabash....what was your wife doing in America in a
white welfare scumbag neighbor?

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
It's astounding how a person of such measures with a genius IQ ratting can talk of nothing more than Dog or goat fu cking ! Those of us with much lower IQs mustn't be privy to the secrets held within the realms of such a genius. I hadn't realised to mate with animals ment they both posses equal or greater intelligence.

To think my dog humps just about anything or anyones leg. WOW he's smarter than I've been given him credit for.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22650
Naxian....what is your wife doing with a
white welfare scumbag husband?

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
I require your expertise Subash and Nydas; I've recently tried to bread my dog with my nieghbors bi tch. Perhaps someone of your breading and stature would like to make an attempt in bettering his aim. He seems to be humping the wrong areas.

Given your genius; either one of you can show him how it's done correctly. Surely you can teach an old dog some new tricks of the trade regarding this matter with your bestiality knowledge and experience .

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 145
The dog whisper can help you then you can do it on your own.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1742
tommyshesaw: ask your bestiality mentor G2

Gold Member

Post Number: 1375
Subass: ask your bestiality mentor Nalin.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1743
Mrgreg: dont feel bad, request G2 to include you in his/her bestiality with tommyshesaw
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us