Recruiting Repair Techs and Hobbyists for LCD Repairs

Username: Jlloyd

New York, New York United States

Post Number: 1
Hello All,

I am recruiting qualified technicians for parts replacement and repair for flat panel televisions.

This is a great way to pick up extra cash doing easy parts swaps. Work as little or as much as you like.

Typical service call involves picking up parts at a shipment location, going to residential location, performing repair, installing parts, and then shipping parts back within 24 hours of completion. Pay is $40-$65 for less than 90 minutes or work.

Join me using this link or PM with with any questions!

https://www.workmarket.com/register/campaign/812EED4EE2409468CDAC51132B06F612

Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 293
Hello,jlloyd

Pm Nalin Nydas....he has over 22,000 posts here in Satellite TV
check him out,

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1476
jlloyd: send a PM to G2 his satellite shop was forced to close

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16666
Jlloyd...NN is the self proclaimed #1 figure here...so I'd slam her PM box with messages up the kazoo, and maybe grab her email addy if ya can, and spread it around to everybody...then sell it as well..she is a self proclaimed "hot commodity" here, which can lead ya to many more prospects and some instant cash..

Bronze Member
Username: Yassou

Post Number: 47
a man with 22,000 posts on Satellite TV forum
claims to have help others with their TV
should be a piece of cake

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1111
jlloyd - Subass is genius he is already working on SD receivers to convert them to get HD signals on his analogue TV but he failed now he is working door to door service of pet poo removal which was closed due to Holiday season

He will be obliged to get a chance to work on LCD TV's and convert LCD tv into projector and have 3D Holographic images projected from it

Bronze Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 39
Maybe you discuss the virtues of goat loving with SuTrash. I heard he is an expert.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1112
He is Jack a s s of ANIMAL KINGDOM and beastality is his speciality and love to play goat flute

Gold Member

Post Number: 1477
Username: Superjazzyjames
Your Name (Displayed next to your posts): superjazzyJa(me)s
Last Logged In: November 23, 2011
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---
Your Name (Displayed next to your posts): Luke
Last Logged In: December 23, 2011
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke you cant hide in any cave.

Admin time to ban Username: Luke_scotchdrinker who has been banned earlier posting with Username: Superjazzyjames

Gold Member

Post Number: 1478
G2's new goat bestiality partner Luke.

Username: Jlloyd

New York, New York United States

Post Number: 2
Thank you the tips Krishn, Boss_hog, G2, and Yassou!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1114
My pleasure in helping you jlloyd

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
SubTrash unless you can prove that is me by ip you are again affected by your diseased brain brought on by your love of goats.

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22317
Subash: This time of the year this person Luke would be normally drunk. Did you not notice his name ....scotchdrinker?

Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 297
nydasDiamond Member

Post Number: 22317
Nydas posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 01:32 GMT

Subash: This time of the year this person Luke would be normally drunk. Did you not notice his name ....scotchdrinker?

you maybe right.....but come morning he will be sober
sorry, can't say the same about a mental retarded.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22321
A mental retard like LK will continue to be a retard, come morning.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1479
In response to Luke's post

Doreen
Gold Member
Username: Djsmith
Post Number: 1682

Djsmith posted on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 14:45 GMT
I am serprized you even got on here registering as a new member. They were monitoring new members IPS ( the admins job ) and there for a bit only east indian members could post as new members. They must have changed it back to normal so anyone can register again ( this based on some new members that i know from the past)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --
Luke the crook is trying to deny he was not banned, but he/she is a dumb crook LOL

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16670
Subazz..all along ya bashed Doreen....but now ya do an edited copy/paste allegedly from Doreen towards Luke...thats really is very LAME....and if it were true, then it shows that you bashed and harassed Doreen for no reason cuz you're now alleging "credibility ' to her posts...and in the meantime , rumor is ya suspended her and banned her account at least temporarily now, during the holidays....

U admin/s (Brian- NN-Subazz-plymutt- and whatever other nicks ya use) are either retarded or 10 years old..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1485
LK: I did not start the bashing, however I refuse to show the other cheek when bashed by Doreen and fun bunch.

Sometimes crooks leave a clue inadverently, that's what happened when Doreen posted, other posts have been deleted where it was mentioned that Superjazzyjames has registered again as Luke

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
SubTrash There was never Any thread where I admitted being this jazzyjeff and the fresh prince character. You are making things up! That reply you posted is what Doreen posted but it was in reply to a post by me on WHERE I came from and why YOU stooges and her side were fighting..mearly small talk. I was a NEW member and she wondered out loud how I was able to register cause of the crackdown on NEW MEMBERS!! The crackdown caused due to all the multiple nicks that were created due to YOUR ONGOING FEUD with the fun bunch. You are a moron for thinking otherwise.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1494
----------------------------------------------------------------
Last Logged In: December 24, 2011
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Banned on Nov 23 and registered on Nov 28, plus Hitek also mentioned in post that is deleted that Luke is Superjazzyjames and Doreen's post which you claim was in a different context - even giving you the benefit of doubt on the last one, still things add up to Luke and Superjazzyjames being the same with different nicks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
THE BOY WHO CRIED 'WOLF'

There was a boy from India tending the sheep who would continually go up to the embankment and shout, 'Help, there's a wolf!' The farmers would all come running only to find out that what the boy said was not true. Then one day there really was a wolf but when the boy shouted, they didn't believe him and no one came to his aid. The whole flock was eaten by the wolf.

The story shows that this is how liars are rewarded: even if they tell the truth, no one believes them.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
<<<<<Look to the left...Under my nick, under the post number...Registered Nov 11 not Nov 28th as you keep posting ya Goatfucker!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1497
LMAO - idiot Luke trying to be smart, Nov 11, means only Month and last two digits of the year - registered in November of 2011, get it idiot. All registration from Nov 1 through to Nov 30 will show up only as Nov 11 and does not include the date.

When you click on your nick Luke at the link below:

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/board-profile.pl?action=view_profile&profil e=luke_scotchdrinker-users
it will show
Last Logged In: December 25, 2011
Total Posts: 48
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --
you posted

<<<<<Look to the left...Under my nick, under the post number...Registered Nov 11 not Nov 28th as you keep posting ya Goatfucker!

Dumb crook you registered on November 28, you and fun bunch idiots can only fool yourselves.

Looks like G2 promised you and did not provide you a goat to fu*ck which frustrartes you.

Loser go look in the garbage to find left over scotch, since you cannot afford to buy one. LOL

Silver Member
Username: The_messenger

Post Number: 129
SubashGold Member

Post Number: 1494
Krishn posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 23:00 GMT
----------------------------------------------------------------
Last Logged In: December 24, 2011
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Banned on Nov 23 and registered on Nov 28, plus Hitek also mentioned in post that is deleted that Luke is Superjazzyjames and Doreen's post which you claim was in a different context - even giving you the benefit of doubt on the last one, still things add up to Luke and Superjazzyjames being the same with different nicks

How do you know that Superjazzyjames' account was suspended on Nov; 23?

Search over 1.7 million forum posts on consumer electronics...

what made you go to the sound section and pick Superjazzyjames?
if what you are saying is true that Superjazzyjames account was suspended on Nov; the 23rd you have to be a rat or a stuff
member..... if what you are saying is not true then you are a lier.

as we all know ecoustics allow members to have more then one account....many times you have said that yourself

Subash....all you are doing is making more and more
enemies .....life is too short...take a break... be cool

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Gold Member

Post Number: 1499
King Arthur
Silver Member

The_messenger posted on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 12:42 GMT
Search over 1.7 million forum posts on consumer electronics...
just a click on the username

as we all know ecoustics allow members to have more then one account....many times you have said that yourself
ecoustics does not allow multiple accounts, however does not enforce single account well. I have never said that ecoustics allows multiple accounts, dont make up things

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
Quote...Subash post above
nevers said that ecoustics allows multiple accounts, dont make up things

you lie so much you forget what you have said.
you have posted many times that the Fun Bunch, Doreen
and LK have multiple Nicks

SubashGold Member

Post Number: 1449
Krishn posted on Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 02:11 GMT
KO - another nick scumbag LK posts

SubashGold Member

Post Number: 1405
Krishn posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 21:36 GMT
Luke:
Joker belongs to a gang of jerks who have thier leader or queen Doreen, who call themselves fun bunch. Like their leader Doreen they are bunch of crooks, liars, racists etc., after being banned they register themselves again under a new ID with a different email address Like Doreen:

King ArthurSilver Member

Subash.......why are you ignoring the messenger question?

what made you go to the sound section and pick Superjazzyjames?
if what you are saying is true that Superjazzyjames account was suspended on Nov; the 23rd you have to be a rat or a stuff
member..... if what you are saying is not true then you are a lier.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1500
Yassou posted on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 16:01 GMT
Quote...Subash post above
nevers said that ecoustics allows multiple accounts, dont make up things

you lie so much you forget what you have said.
you have posted many times that the Fun Bunch, Doreen
and LK have multiple Nicks
Papi: Idiot having it is not the same as being allowed, read the rules, if one was allowed multiple nicks then there would not have been a restriction of one nick per email address.

Idiot the question was answered in this post, both of you cannot read and comprehend a simple thing LOL

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/700090.html#POST1984044}}}
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us