After a year of debating

Username: Icanhassatellite

Post Number: 10
I finally decided Im going to try out the fta world, I will be getting a free dish network dish that should work for me this week and then all i need to do is order a receiver, so now my question is should I go with (or what do people think of) the I Link 9500, or should i get the new Limesat Hd Max (although im not really wanting to spend 400$) or are there any other HD receiver that are coming out soonish that anyone has heard about. ATM im still leaning towards the I link.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2544
Why does nn/subass have oral bowel movements?? Just explain THAT!!

Bronze Member
Username: Icanhassatellite

Post Number: 11
idk maybe from licking too many butt holes?

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1388
Icanhassatellite: you want help better not bash the helpers.

Zulu, Chaff, G2, Mrgreg, Doreen ro any of the so called fun bunch want you to buy private serevice resold from shops since that's what they do to supplement their welfare fraud earnings.

Zulu: it seems you were denied webcam show by Doreen LOL

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1031
Stupid SUBASS back to his SEX posts

Gold Member

Post Number: 1392
Zulu posts:

Runnerguy posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 - 21:32 GMT
Maybe nn/subass can f@ck his goat while he types!!

Response from me

Krishn posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 13:57 GMT
Zulu: it seems you were denied webcam show by Doreen LOL

Then G2 posts

Jitu posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 16:42 GMT
Stupid SUBASS back to his SEX posts

I did not bring the topic of sex, since Doreen got the emails of Zulu, Chaff, G2 and Mrgreg. I meant video chat on webcam. However from G2's reaction it is certainly a proof of what is going on:

(i) Zulu indulging in beastality with G2.
(ii) G2 infers sex as soon as he reads webcam and Doreen

The truth spontaneously comes out from G2, though it was not intended,

Gold Member

Post Number: 1033
STUPID SUBASS posted and boasted that he did not post SEX

Subass posted " I did not bring the topic of sex, since Doreen got the emails of Zulu, Chaff, G2 and Mrgreg. I meant video chat on webcam. However from G2's reaction it is certainly a proof of what is going on:

(i) Zulu indulging in beastality with G2.
(ii) G2 infers sex as soon as he reads webcam and Doreen

"WHAT DID SUBASS MEAN IN ABOVE LINES POSTED BY THIS RETARD ? LIKE I SAID HE CANNOT WRITE ANYTHING WITHOUT MENTIONING SEX

SUBASS IDIOT AND STUPID YOU ARE AND WILL REMAIN WITH YOUR LOW LIFE AND JANITORIOL JOB IN PET STORE

Gold Member

Post Number: 1395
G2 incrminated himself LOL, now after getting caught he/she posts cannot understand what I posted LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1036
SUBASS HAVE PROVEN HERSELF AS MANIAC
Check all your posts and says which do not mentions SEX ?

You are indulged in beastality and wanted to distract attention with your low life IQ

SIGNAL CHOR YOU ARE AND LOW LIFE SIGNAL CHOR YOU WILL REMAIN
YOUR LIES ARE EXPOSED COUNTLESS TIMES SIGNAL CHOR WHO CLAIM SHE PAYS TAXES IN 6 DIGITS AND STEALS SIGNALS

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2654
Icanhassatellite forget fta to much hassle and just not worth it. best thing for you to do is sub sharing. simple just get a family/friend to split the bill and you will not have any problems with you system going down or waiting for any update. now you will have many here state to go with fta but sit back and view you real options to better fit ur needs.good luck

Username: Sam_smith

Post Number: 3
Do you speak English ? - Yes
- Name? - Subash.
- Sex? - Three to five times a week.
- No, no... I mean male or female? - Yes male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow - Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn't that hostile? - Horse style, doggy style, any style
- Oh dear - No, no! Deer run too fast

Silver Member
Username: Rtf

Post Number: 220
Subash is a very cultured person, so sex is limited to small domesticated farm animals.

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2550
Like sheep, young goats and an occasional pig perhaps?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1046
When Subass learned English his favourite book was and is George Orwell's ANIMAL FARM
and always follow these rules

1.Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
2.Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
3.No animal shall wear clothes.
4.No animal shall sleep in a bed.
5.No animal shall drink alcohol.
6.No animal shall kill any other animal.
7.All animals are equal.

NOW HE LUB HIS ANIMALS

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22223
It is interesting that in their efforts to incriminate Subash, each one of these stupid people - G2, RTF, zulu, are exhibiting great knowledge of animals and bestiality.

I am certain that at least G2 is into bestiality.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1401
nydas:
you are absolutely right, putting the pieces together it seems G2 is indulging in bestiality and using webcam, since G2 correlates webcam to sex as proven in this post:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/698336.html#POST1981144

G2 should be getting guidance from the queen to put together his/her bestiality show on the webcam. May be G2 wants to expand his/her bestiality show with RTF, zulu, Mrgreg and Chaff, if it has not already been done.

Fu*k Yu and Joker are other names used for the purpose of marketability of G2's bestiality show.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1047
STUPID SUBASS AND HIS IDIOT MENTOR NYDASS

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/698336.html
By posting this idiotic post of your limited knowledge you both have proved your low IQ is only limited to SEX your mentality which can only think is SEX and post it to save your low life EGO

I mentioned GEORGE ORWELL'S ANIMAL FARM not SEX like you both stupid make it look with your limited english literature knowledge which also proves your low life education PET SHOP JANITOR and his PET TOY NYDASS

Gold Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 1643
Subash

Gold Member

Post Number: 1395

Krishn posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 22:50 GMT

G2 incrminated himself LOL, now after getting caught he/she posts cannot understand what I posted LOL

AFTER BEING COUGHT???????

IF HE WAS'''' COUGHT'''' , DO YOU HONESTY THINK HE COULD BE POSTING HERE SUBASH?
Wouldn't he be in jail if this was true?
Upload
Subash you got """COUGHT""" in your own lies once again and not "understanding "" your own words or the consequences of ""being cought"... again proving to everyone you are an IDIOT and LIAR!!!!

Now that is something to ""LOL""" about, fool

subash you are so full of sh!t only a 10 year old would post something so childish and incorrect.

GROW UP AND STOP YOUR LIES!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1644
btw how can someone ""READ a webcam""""??? Foolish posting from subash the king of idiotville

Gold Member

Post Number: 1645
and i am not posting back to subash just posting about the morons stupid posts that mean NOTHING...i will not answer back to him ... but will point out just how foolish his posts are ... IT'S FUN!!!!!

to bad he wasn't (funny)

a fool only laughs at his own lame jokes

Gold Member

Post Number: 1402
Retard Doreen cannot read and understand the simple sentence:
"G2 infers sex as soon as he reads webcam and Doreen"

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2551
WTF is this subass talking about. Sada PMed me and said nn/subass is a goat f#@ker . What an IDIOT.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1050
Subash can only answer through SEX bash posts his post above explains

It is SUBASH who is involved with animals so you always remember and wanted to find a partner in this forum

You even tried with other members or find opportunity to form group by posting to AFRICANBRIT,SADA and who ever came to this forum to align with your kind mentality but they simply cannot help you to lick your wounds after your pet thrash session

From your all posts I can understand that you have a bestality appetite for SEX Being yourself a MADERCHOD you do not hesitate to call others

REMEMBER MY VERY FIRST SMILEY POSTED YOU RESPONDED WITH CALLING ME THIS VULGAR WORD WHICH WAS BACKED BY NYDASS YOU ARE NOT EVEN CAPABLE OF BOASTING AND DEFEND WHAT YOU POST AND CLAIM YOU ARE -
TRUTH IS YOU ARE A WELFARE RECIPENT JANITOR AND NYDASS AND YOU ARE SAME CHOR BUNCH involved in pilfering signals

Gold Member

Post Number: 1646
subash a ""webcam" is for WATCHING NOT READING MORON .. it's you that can't read his own words LMAO ...Upload Upload

if you want to read something , go read just how stupid your posts are.

CAN YOU READ THIS?Upload Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1403
Doreen: Dumbass you cant watch what is posted, you can only see it and read it.

G2 read the words that was posted in my post webcam and Doreen - and immediately correlated to sex. Only a retard cant understand such a simple thing

Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 1
Wow there is some intense hatred in here. Didn't know Satellite Tv brought out such hostile feelings..isn't there any moderation on here?

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2552
This isn't anything Luke!!! Stick around and you will see some great bashing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1648
subash.... i quoted what you posted about "reading" webcams.

my post had nothing to do with G2

you can't even understand what others say to you ... your own posts do not make any sense at all and are all incorrect.

you don't have any proof to your statements regarding anyone of us, but you act like you are 100% sure that you and Nalin are right.

the only thng that the both of you have right is the usernames of all of us, but your personal veiws about our real lives is all WRONG...

All you are is rude ,obnoxious, childish, ignorent , disgusting pigs with an IQ of a 10 year old that suffers from a learning disability and conduct disorder.

END OF THIS THREAD , ENOUGH SAID!!!

Post Number: 2
Indeed it's like watching a car wreck. It's a bit disturbing but yet I can't stop reading. Is that why that members name is subash?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1649
you got it Luke!

At least that's what i think it means too.
but if you ask him , he will say it's everyone else that is a troublemaker and we all have the IQ of 0

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22228
Doreen should go and see HER OWN LAWYER with all of her last month's post and she will definitely tell her that she has been idiotic

Post Number: 3
What's Nydas deal? I would probably be correct in the assumption that all parties involved forgot what the original argument was about. Of course I could be wrong and no one wants to let it go.

Funny thing is I was going to ask a question about what the attraction of free to air receivers are. Is there actually something to watch?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1651
I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN AT ALL... it's the seile old goats that forgot . there are many reason why i am pissed off at them. But the few that stand out are being called a whore ,gutterslut , and white trash cybersex webcam b!tch and so on...
thats the reasons i am pissed the most about.

Nalin is mad because he is getting charged by me for defamation of character, same goes for subash too.
i haven't gotten my lawyer to do anything yet but i will.... just waiting for the right time ...

when they least expect it ....LMAO...could be very soon or next year

they think i wont go through with it, but truth be told I AM ....
i like making then squrm with antisapation. plus i have to wait till my lawyer has more time to work on this for me .. he is very busy , so i told him to put it on hold.

just keep it up nalin and subash ... you're not out of the dog house yet.

Username: Sam_smith

Post Number: 4
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/698336.html#POST1981703

Luke, check ecoustics' Archives and you will see that
all the members with FTA Satellite experience
are no longer here.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1653
LMAO i like that ... hehe

Gold Member

Post Number: 1053
Good one JOKER

Post Number: 4
Doreen,
Serious question..I know I probably causing more trouble but I am curious. Did these members do more besides calling you names? like Posting personal info,Harassing employers, etc.. Reason I ask is that just being called names on an Internet Message board I would guess wouldn't be enough to get a lawyer involved.
Sorry if its rehashing old news but looking through the archives is a chore when all the threads are a free for all towering inferno.
I know I am totally OT but its seems all the posts on this board are off topic

Gold Member

Post Number: 1654
it's much more than that. Plus many years of crap and bashing from them.

btw the admin here is nalin and subashes friend , so there is no mod here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1405
Luke:
Joker belongs to a gang of jerks who have thier leader or queen Doreen, who call themselves fun bunch. Like their leader Doreen they are bunch of crooks, liars, racists etc., after being banned they register themselves again under a new ID with a different email address Like Doreen:

Username: Doreenakadj
Your Name (Displayed next to your posts): Doreen
Last Logged In: January 16, 2011
Total Posts: 5924
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To learn about the real Doreen read this thread posted right in ecoustics by Doreen and her friends - lovers quarell LOL

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1294664#POST1294664

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2553
Sure is entertaining watching nn/subass make a fool of itself

Gold Member

Post Number: 1054
Nydass choose ROPEWAY then choosing SOAPWAY in jail

Post Number: 6
Subash,
I read that whole thread.Not much that I learned except that there are a bunch of sick headcases on here. Satgirl was accused of being a Sock Puppet. Members and their Sock Puppets getting pissed at Doreen cause she didn't put out on a webcam. Accusations flying back and forth with no real proof. Only proof I got was that some people have a problem using a web browser's built in spell checker. Lack of basic spelling,sentence structure and the member's writing style is a basic way of finding out Multiple Nicks and their supporting cast. The more I read to more I find out who is who..Good read though.
So this is been going on for years huh? Seems to me that you guys like it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1655
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2007 - 08:26 pm:

Live in the past much subash? ... LMAO ...That was cleared up many years ago, but you just can't seem to let it go can ya ?... Funny thing is, you were not even around during that thread and know nothing about the people you post about.

Luke just ignore them , they will keep posting this link and a few others to try to make me look foolish, ( thats their goal) but in reality it makes subash look retarded. and his only 2 friends here. BTW they make up new nicks just so it looks like the have """followers""" and will deny this fact. but you will be able to tell just by the way the other nicks post. they only fool themselves.

I was suspended upon their requests 2 times and i was given back my older nick doreenkadj by the owner of this site. But because i have this one , MY FIRST NICK NAME ON THIS SITE i don't want the doreenakadj account back. Nydas and subash can't understand this. (i don't want it back nor do i need it back). So they think i am impersonating myself and have been bashing me for that reason as well as many others ( all made up lies by them) ....LOL makes no sense to me, but that's what they think. the fools that they are. . I have posted ""right answers" to questions that they tried to help out with and that's another reason why they hate me and want me gone. It's all very childish on their part.

What can you expect from someone from India ? They hate women, plain and simple and will not tolerate me out smarting them. thats the real reason they want me out off this site.

Pay no attention to them.

Anyway welcome to the ZOO and sorry you got dragged into this stupid mess. .

Post Number: 8
Thank you Doreen! That was nice of you. I guess by me acknowledging your salutations I'll be accused of being one of your so called "minions"
Well you know what curiosity did to the cat. lol Fully expect some backlash even though all I did was ask questions.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1656
lol sorry Luke about all the typos back in the day.... i never used spell check then and got pissed and didn't proof read anything.

I have been fighting with people here for years. since i have come to this forum. at first it was because i am a women and most of the older members didn't like that i knew so much about FTA etc...

LK and I are still friends on this site but nydas and subash hate LK too. they will bring up many old out dated links to prove to you not to trust "me and the fun bunch". They hate everyone here and say we all have a very low IQ etc...

Like i said, ignore them. Don't say anything or you'll be a target too. just warning ya. all 3 Plymouth , Nydas and subash are acting like 10 year old boys. Nydas is 75 subash not sure maybe 60 something and Plymouth 50 something. upon reading there most resent posts over the corse of 2 months you'll see their true colours. All they do is bash harass and talk about beastiality and per verts, sex and how smart they think they are compared to everyone else. they think they are the "BEST HELPERS" LMAO .....................................................................NOT!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1657
YOUR WELCOME LUKE... i'd welcome you to be part of the fun bunch but " the fun bunch" has gone. most of them banned. I don't need anyones help when it comes to dealing with "the 3 stooges"

they think the highest post counts make you smarter than the rest. Since your post counts are very low .. using their way of thinking.... looks like your the newest dummy here. JUST KIDING!!!!

everyone else here dosen't care about post counts. LMAO... they tried so hard to get me banned when i first got back on here and since my post counts were low too at the time, they tried to convince newbies not to listen to me by making up many lies about me.

i've been here longer than any of them and trust me . i know what i am talking about when i comes to FTA ... But since N3 and the use of IKS receivers ,I will admit to knowing nothing about that.

I refuse to use anything that requires the use of your IP address to steal pirated TV signals. Not worth it anymore . Sub sharring is the way to go or just pay for what you watch on your own. Its legal and safer that way too.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1658
Luke, it doesnt take much to get bashed by the 3 stooges... just have some fun at their exspence. it's not hard too do ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1407
Luke:
Threre are a few like LK, Doreen and Fun Bunch with financial interest. They either owned or used to own satellite shops in Canada and were making a fast buck in the N2 days whenever a new bin would be released for Charlie, yjey would charge $20 for firmware update. Now with N3 with IKS they do not have that fast buck business anymore, however they resell private servers to make some money.

They attack those of us who have no financial interest and want to help, since this kind information will not help their income stream.

They advertise like this in kijiji:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FTA SERVER ACCESS--HD RECIEVERS--SATELLITE INSTALL

Date Listed 25-Nov-11

ALL FTA BOXES ARE SUPPORTED; KBOX (WORKS WITH THE NEW KHUB V4 ONLY, I CAN PROVIDE IF REQUIRED), LIMESAT, NFUSION, DREAMBOX, SONICVIEW and NANO2 SATELLITE RECEIVERS.

Price is $40 per year + $20 programming fee.
I also have monthly packages, $25 per month. You get PPV’s everyday with the monthly package.
Receivers can be dropped off and will be returned within an hour. Dreamboxes take longer to program.

Many satisfied customers!!

I also sell brand new Kbox Prodigy with the new Khub v4.
It will come programmed with 1 year access, $220.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have caught one of them by calling and deliberately asked him why I should pay him money when I can get help from ecoustics as suggested by a friend, then he started bragging about how he bashed me and nydas, continued by saying same things that is said here, that advice from subash or nydas at ecoustics would fry the reciever etc.

I am sure I can get to Doreen from him very easily, since she did threaten me and though it is deleted here, it is saved by me, it is also in the google cache.

I do have an appointment with the crown prosecutors who will review with me the evidence I have on Doreen making racial slurs etc., since there is no physical harm invovled and they are busy. I will have to wait

Post Number: 9
No problem Doreen..Didn't mean to slight you on the spelling thing. I have problems with spelling too. Its why I use spell check! lol I was simply pointing it out as a way to filter out who is who...If a member has a hard time with grasping the English language and members who come in their defense have the same problem more than likely you know what's up. In reading the archives you have been truthful on your other Nicks. It's not unusual seeing that people take things personal and you get banned. I've had it happen to me no big deal. Where it becomes a problem is when you make multiple nicks just to have back up(Sock Puppets) and that just reeks. Not surprising with a board that has little or no moderation. You have to fend for yourself. Old dudes always have problem with women who have knowledge. Cause you know what they say..Knowledge is power and Old school dudes think you should be in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant.
Don't worry I have not done nothing to make them target me and if they do then we will cross that bridge when it comes but for now I come in peace!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1659
Luke don't be surprised if they say you are me or i am you ....LOL
that will be their first move in bashing you/us.... whatever

Post Number: 10
Subash That is for you and your lawyer to work out. Although if there is some pending legal action the last place you should be is on a public forum. Spamming is nothing new and that member not only should have been called out in the open but banned by the Admin. I suggest to let it go if someone on a Message board made a racial slur towards you without physically doing something to you. It happens and you should know these are places where people would say things they wouldn't necessarily say to your face. Cyber bullying is a big deal but there is a big difference between someone calling you a name and someone calling you a name and backing it up. That's where it crosses the line.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1661
they think they can prove eveything that they post about all of us here. that's the stupidness coming out. hell they don't even know if i am the real me or even if i am a man or women ...LOL their storys change so it's hard to keep up at time.

even though all the racest posts are gone i backed them all up in a word doc I saved all the thtreads to as webpages using office. so i can back up all my accusations against them. no worries here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1663
LMAO subash that was posted many years ago and will not hold up in any court now.... FOOL ..... all you have is HERE SAY.... where is your proof?

did the police catch me red handed using , selling and or charging anyone for anything?

for all you know i could have lied about it all, just to look like i was good at what i did or said i could do.

you know nothing and have nothing on me, MORON.

OLD OUTDATED NEWS that's all you can post to try to make me look bad.?... again GROW UP

Gold Member

Post Number: 1408
Luke:
Have much better things to do than bash someone who does not bash. However cannot show the other cheek when you are bashed.

Idiot Doreen thinks I am 60 LMAO. What a jack a*ss Doreen, India which hates women as per Doreen, had a woman Prime Minister - Indira Gandhi way back in 1966, even before I was born (retard Doreen will do the math and say that proves you are 60 LOL).

In 2011 US stiill does not have a woman President, Canada had a woman prime minister only for a few months in 1993 - Kim Campbell from BC.

Ignorant, dumb internet troll Doreen does make me laugh at times LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1664
am sure I can get to Doreen from him very easily, since she did threaten me and though it is deleted here, it is saved by me, it is also in the google cache.

I do have an appointment with the crown prosecutors who will review with me the evidence I have on Doreen making racial slurs etc., since there is no physical harm invovled and they are busy. I will have to wait

DID ANYONE ELSE HEAR THAT BS? LMAO.... you are fucked in the head subash....

how stupid do you think we are ... you just addmitted to selling IKS receivers and you are to stupid to even see this fact.

"""I have caught one of them by calling and deliberately asked him why I should pay him money when I can get help from ecoustics as suggested by a friend, then he started bragging about how he bashed me and nydas, continued by saying same things that is said here, that advice from subash or nydas at ecoustics would fry the reciever etc.""""

ASKED WHO ? the same guy you took the kajjii add from ? AND how do you know who he talked too if it is some ramdom add off the interent? ADDMIT IT IT'S YOUR OWN ADD and you are the one selling these boxes etc... i bet you have a privet server set up too and come in here to charge money from members to join your privet server ....etc....

YOU ARE SO BUSTED SUBASH ....LMAO stupid is what stupid does.!!!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22232
Doreen says: "Nalin is mad because he is getting charged by me for defamation of character, same goes for subash too.
i haven't gotten my lawyer to do anything yet but i will.... just waiting for the right time ..."

I say, Show your lawyer all your posts in the last one month, and you will find out what she really intends to do WITH YOU. In the meantime, stop harassing me and Subash about legal action. If you have cause of action, do it, otherwise go to hell.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Doreen. I have to admit I was very active in the days where HUs and ROM2s and 3s roamed the earth.I was a Mod at 2 sites. I still was a sub at that time but left along ago before FTAs came around. Glad I did as the Rats took down alot of the sites that I once visited. Nice to see G2 still around. Those I met I've lost contact with. I know a few who have either left all together and disappeared or actually died out. Subbing is much safer. Even going underground is a risk. All they need is someone to make a mistake and bam. That's why you won't see me at any of those sites still around although most of them now are flame fests and infested. I knew this place had some experts so I thought I'd ask about the continued attraction of FTAs. I stumbled across something totally different!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
How about everyone go to their corner and smoke a peace pipe? I doubt that will ever happen...especially since Subash pointed me to a thread that is 4 years old. Talk about a long grudge!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1665
i was the same with HU cards I even went out a bought 2 P4 cards and 1 p5 lol what an idiot i was, but ya live and learn eh? LOL

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22233
Luke says "What's Nydas deal? I would probably be correct in the assumption that all parties involved forgot what the original argument was about. Of course I could be wrong and no one wants to let it go. "

I say, I don't think all the parties involved have forgotten what the original argument was about. Doreen insults people, and when insulted back she finds cause to go to a lawyer to start a legal action.
Subash and I have told here a 100 times - go ahead, and we have all the documentation right here staring at us.
I would like her to take all HER OWN posts for the last month to her lawyer and ask her lawyer to see if her lawyer would like to advise her to go for other than legal or police help. There is help available to people like her, such as counseling, psychotherapy, medical treatment, etc.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us