Bev* 6131 HD

Silver Member
Username: Frobi

Post Number: 537
Can bev* 6131 HD receiver be used for any other purposes like iks or connecting to working fta receiver to get hd channels ? ( to convert sd to hd)

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1201
New nick

neil
Silver Member

Post Number: 273

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 865
hey junior sleuth subash(subas)
you can add yourself to new nick list ,along with plymouth(HAHA) and nydas(nalin nydas).

I also remember Frobi as sheel neil.

BTW ..thanks for disrupting ANOTHER thread

Silver Member

Post Number: 538
lol Chaff.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1204
anil:
There are people like G2 here who are experts in converting SD to HD

Silver Member

Post Number: 867
subash , wait for another person from Goa ( who lived in Bombay & new jersey, most likely the dotbusters ran'm out of jersey) to post , then you might have an appropriate response.

in the meantime STFU

Silver Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 894
Subas posted - " anil:
There are people like G2 here who are experts in converting SD to HD"

Anil I think Subas forgot that here we have lots of members who know about his never ending quest of Converting SD signals to HD signals

Silver Member

Post Number: 539
Thanks but stil no good answer.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1206
Anil:

You have to phrase your question - HD receiver can get SD channels but cannot upgrade the resolution to HD.

Is your question can it be used as a FTA receiver? you need to eloborate

Silver Member

Post Number: 895
Anil
Unfortunately it is only Subash who is expert in converting SD to HD signal
You PM him I am sure he will help you

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2430
Subashi.....i am sorry to hear about the malfunction of your colostomy bag bud...we all wish you and your goat the best of luck in the future.

Silver Member

Post Number: 540
Can it be converted to fta box ? I have fta receivers but none are HD. If I can not use this Bev* 6131 HD receiver for anything , I may as well throw it out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1207
Saw the spec it is MPEG-2 most FTA's are MPEG-4, not any use outside Bell

Zulu: send email to Doreen - STFU, you have no business in this thread low life scumbag

Silver Member

Post Number: 541
Thanks Subash

Silver Member

Post Number: 876

quote:

subas
most FTA's are MPEG-4

wrong again as usual

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22092

Chaff is wrong again as usual.

Silver Member

Post Number: 880
nydas

most fta receivers are mpeg2..

prove me wrong, as usual you are only interested in protecting your eunuch subash.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22096
Chaff said: "most fta receivers are mpeg2..
prove that Chaff did not say so; as usual you are only interested in bashing the clever subash, with the help of your eunuch.

Silver Member

Post Number: 975
quote:
subas
most FTA's are MPEG-4

Subass
Who have great MPEG-2 HD receiver

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22097

G2 SAYS: most FTA's are MPEG-4

Gold Member

Post Number: 1282
connecting to working fta receiver to get hd channels ?
That was the question idiots Chaff and G2 proves you are idiots. The person who posed the question thanked me so STFU

Silver Member

Post Number: 979
Subash - What model is your MPEG-2 HD receiver ?

Congraluations on your invention a HD receiver with MPEG-2 you did it subashi

Gold Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 1419

Gold Member

Post Number: 1285
G2: Idiot STFU, it is beyond your mental capacity

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/bell-hd-satellite-receiver-6131/10128093. aspx

Advanced MPEG-2/DVB Compliant yes

Gold Member

Post Number: 1286
G2 Idiot thinks there is no HD in MPEG-2 and has to be in MPEG-4 only, he/she cant even read wikipedia, G2 welfare fraud

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPEG-2
"With some enhancements, MPEG-2 Video and Systems are also used in some HDTV transmission systems."

Gold Member

Post Number: 1421
Current HDTV receivers support resolutions of 480i, 480p, 1080i, and 720p. Although not supported by Bell TV, a component or S-Video connection to a non-HD television set at 480i will actually provide video, but only 1080i and 720p will actually yield HD quality. The star (*) and PAGE UP buttons of the remote allow the client to change the aspect ratio of their screen, enabling them to manipulate the image with a zoom, partial zoom, stretch, and with the use of gray bars. Grey bars seem to be used on 4:3 images to prevent burn-in.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1422
KEY WORDS SUBASH ..

ENHANCEMENTS AND MANIPULATE

Upload

MR IQ SMART@SS aka subash

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2492
nn

Gold Member

Post Number: 1289
Doreen: what a moron thinks cannot get 1080i with mpeg-2 LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1428
LMAO .. back at ya

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_TV

fellow MORON. read and learn something

name of thread Bev* 6131 HD

aka BELL TV

the question posted by neil """"Can bev* 6131 HD receiver be used for any other purposes like iks or connecting to working fta receiver to get hd channels ? ( to convert sd to hd)""""

The 6131 is a single tuner HDTV receiver will allows decoding of MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 signals. It offers both a HDMI and component connectors for HDTV purposes. The 6131 also has a USB 2.0 port, which allows an external hard drive to be attached to the unit, giving the 6131 PVR functionality.[2] A previous version of the 6131, the 6141, sold for a period in 2007-2008; its main difference is the inclusion of an OTA (off-the-air) tuner for picking up local broadcast stations.

Current HDTV receivers support resolutions of 480i, 480p, 1080i, and 720p. Although not supported by Bell TV...

it is NOT TRUE HD QUALITY... got it yet moron ????

Gold Member

Post Number: 1290
only a moron thinks wikipedia is authentic and not the product specs. The product specs I posted says only MPEG-2 and bell is stll MPEG-2

The 9241 is Bell TV's latest receiver. It is a dual tuner PVR receiver with HDTV capabilities and can record either 200 hours of standard definition or 30 hours of HDTV. It is similar to the 9200/9242 but is only able to output to play content to one TV and has no OTA tuner. The 9241 is able to receive MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 signals; Bell's plans for beginning MPEG-4 transmissions are still unknown.

The 9242 is Bell TV's most powerful receiver, although it has stopped being produced since the release of the 9241 in 2008. It is a dual tuner PVR receiver with HDTV capabilities on output #1 and SD content on output #2 and can record either 200 hours of standard definition or 30 hours of HDTV. It is similar to the 9200, but is able to receive MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 signals; Bell's plans for beginning MPEG-4 transmissions are still unknown. A firmware upgrade in August 2008 allowed owners to attach an external hard drive for archiving of recorded content.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1429
but your link is also from wikipedia ...

subash
Gold Member

Post Number: 1286

Krishn posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 18:06 GMT

G2 Idiot thinks there is no HD in MPEG-2 and has to be in MPEG-4 only, he/she cant even read wikipedia, G2 welfare fraud

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPEG-2
"With some enhancements, MPEG-2 Video and Systems are also used in some HDTV transmission systems."

"""""only a moron thinks wikipedia is authentic """"
have a brain f@rt Mr IQ????

Gold Member

Post Number: 1430
you don't even read what the question...It is about BEV* tv
Can bev* 6131 HD receiver be used not receiver 9241

or your own c/p posts do you MR IQ....

The 9241 is able to receive MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 signals; Bell's plans for beginning MPEG-4 transmissions are still unknown.

It is a dual tuner PVR receiver with HDTV capabilities on output #1 and SD content on output #2 and can record either 200 hours of standard definition or 30 hours of HDTV It is similar to the 9200, but is able to receive MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 signals; Bell's plans for beginning MPEG-4 transmissions are still unknown

Gold Member

Post Number: 1291
hmm what a moron 6131 specs - it is future shop, it says only MPEG-2
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/695277.html#POST1978366

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2495

I've been a member there for long time , but never post there anymore. Since a azzhole with the nick Plymouth showed up bragging he's the Admins buttboi and starting running the site to the ground with his admin powers banning everybody that's not a doucenet mole and ratfink most members have moved on to reputable sites like this one. they have a tactic were every new member must be a old member with a new nick so they label them troublemakers ,attack them ,banned them deleteing posts but alway's allow their bashing posts to stay. Really sick bunch of azzholes there now. watch out for a retard Nydas, and her co-hert Subashi. Keep your butt plugs in place , they like to re-end ya a back stab ya too!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1434
anil

Silver Member

Post Number: 540

Frobi posted on Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 18:20 GMT

Can it be converted to fta box ? I have fta receivers but none are HD. If I can not use this Bev* 6131 HD receiver for anything , I may as well throw it out.

that's right frobi.... Bev* 6131 HD receiver is NOT used to get TRUE HD TV SIGNALS so your answer is clear.. NO SD TO HD CONVERSIONS

Subash aka MR IQ is just posting BS to get higher post counts and to TRY to defame me and G2... do not listen to his WRONG ANSWERS...

Subash just posted
"""""6131 specs - it is future shop, it says only MPEG-2 """"

so your piont MR IQ.. what was all this???
. """"""The 9241 is able to receive MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 signals

also"""""With some enhancements, MPEG-2 Video and Systems are also used in some HDTV transmission systems.""""""

Meaning
enabling them to manipulate the image with a zoom, ( because Meg 2 is STANDERED 4:3 image SIGNALS AND NOT TRUE HD MEG 4 16:9 image) partial zoom, stretch, and with the use of gray bars. Grey bars seem to be used on 4:3 images to prevent burn-in.

QUESTION WAS AGAIN """"( to convert sd to hd)"""""
High-definition television (or HDTV) is video that has resolution substantially higher than that of traditional television systems

Used for anamorphic 1125-line video in the HDCAM and HDV formats introduced by Sony and defined (also as a luminance subsampling matrix) in SMPTE D11.
standard-definition TV, or SDTV, or SD). HDTV has one or two million pixels per frame, roughly five times that of SD. Early HDTV broadcasting used analog techniques, but today HDTV is digitally broadcast using video compression.

the awswer was given many times Subash, can't you understand ? Why must you go on and on about a receiver he doesn't have and then contradict yourself? Just who are you trying to kid.

UploadUpload

UploadUpload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1293
Question:bev* 6131 HD for fta
Answer no: since most fta MPEG-4 and 6131 HD is only capable MPEG-2
It was clear to Anil.

Then idiots came in and started supidity, 9241 was brought up since it was the one capable of handling MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 as well.

BTW be*v is still on MPEG-2, compression has nothing to do with resolution.

Thread closed

Gold Member

Post Number: 1435
Subash

Gold Member

Post Number: 1201

Krishn posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 12:46 GMT

New nick

neil
Silver Member

Post Number: 273

Subash

Gold Member

Post Number: 1206

Krishn posted on Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 17:14 GMT

Anil:

You have to phrase your question - HD receiver can get SD channels but cannot upgrade the resolution to HD.

Is your question can it be used as a FTA receiver? you need to eloborate

Subash

Gold Member

Post Number: 1282

Krishn posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 10:02 GMT

connecting to working fta receiver to get hd channels ?
That was the question idiots Chaff and G2 proves you are idiots. The person who posed the question thanked me so STFU

DID I MISS SOMETHING >>>>LIKE THE RIGHT ANSWER AFTER GIVING 3 TRYS AT IT????

Gold Member

Post Number: 1442
HEY STUPIDS i got my info off the internet on wickapedia ..
if you think they are wrong BAN THEM .......

FUCKFACES

you 3 men have got to to be the most retarded men on this planet .. ban me Plymouth I DARE YA

then you can tell it to the judge why ya did it ... SO BACK OFF

Gold Member

Post Number: 1443
Why is it always ok with you when they bash me and everyone else...??
why do you want to BAN me all the time for giving help or defending my self against them and their defaming post against me??

I WANT AND ANWER PLYMOUTH >>>> WHY AM I A TROUBLE MAKER AND NOT NALIN OR SUBASH >>>>>HAVE YOU EVEN READ WHAT THEY POST ABOUT ME AND OTHERS>>>> ?????

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS i really want to hear how you come to your conclusions , claiming i am a trouble maker... and why i should be banned this time? for HELPING NEIL ????

Are they the only ones that can give help to others .. COME ON MR WISE ONE TELL ME !!!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22105
Plymouth says:
"DVB

Application-specific restrictions on MPEG-2 video in the DVB standard:

Allowed resolutions for SDTV:

720, 640, 544, 528, 480 or 352 Ãâ€" 480 pixel, 24/1.001, 24, 30/1.001 or 30 frame/s
352 Ãâ€" 240 pixel, 24/1.001, 24, 30/1.001 or 30 frame/s
720, 704, 544, 528, 480 or 352 Ãâ€" 576 pixel, 25 frame/s
352 Ãâ€" 288 pixel, 25 frame/s

For HDTV:

720 x 576 x 50 frame/s progressive (576p50)
1280 x 720 x 25 or 50 frame/s progressive (720p50)
1440 or 1920 x 1080 x 25 frame/s progressive (1080p25 = film mode)
1440 or 1920 x 1080 x 25 frame/s interlace (1080i50)

[edit] ATSC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mpeg_2

Again false info posted by those idiots!

Mpeg-2 is a compression mode then has nothing to do with the resolution!"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1444
and that has to do with Neils question ?????

Gold Member

Post Number: 1445
Upload

no where do i see Mpeg 2 is HD

taken off your link that subash says

Krishn posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 22:20 GMT

only a moron thinks wikipedia is authentic and not the product specs. The product specs I posted says only MPEG-2 and bell is stll MPEG-2

i thought i was told wikipedia. isn't reliable???

make up your two faced, double standerd minds b4 you bash me again

you are all pathetic

Gold Member

Post Number: 1295
Your Name (Displayed next to your posts): zulu
---------------------------------------------------------------

Zulu: Delusional jack as*s learn to spell Gynaecologist (British) or Gynecologist (American), claim to be in Pluto LOL

Also real ones always call themselves Obstetrician and Gynecologist. I know it, I am married to one

Gold Member

Post Number: 1296
nydas is right idiot Doreen cant even read, this link enhanced for retards LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPEG-2#Video

Video
Main article: H.262/MPEG-2 Part 2

The Video section, part 2 of MPEG-2, is similar to the previous MPEG-1 standard, but also provides support for interlaced video, the format used by analog broadcast TV systems. MPEG-2 video is not optimized for low bit-rates, especially less than 1 Mbit/s at standard definition resolutions. All standards-compliant MPEG-2 Video decoders are fully capable of playing back MPEG-1 Video streams conforming to the Constrained Parameters Bitstream syntax. MPEG-2/Video is formally known as ISO/IEC 13818-2 and as ITU-T Rec. H.262.[5]

With some enhancements, MPEG-2 Video and Systems are also used in some HDTV transmission systems

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22106

Mpeg-2 is a compression mode that has nothing to do with the resolution!

Mpeg-2 is a compression mode

that has nothing to do

with the resolution!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1297
Also in:
Nimiq 4 © Lyngemark Satellite, last updated 2011-10-25

http://www.lyngsat.com/hd/nimiq4.html

Mostly MPEG-2, even if correct very few are listed MPEG-4 -

Gold Member

Post Number: 1446
do any of you understand the threat topic and neils question

thread name
Subject: Bev* 6131 HD

question
Can bev* 6131 HD receiver be used for any other purposes like iks or connecting to working fta receiver to get hd channels ? ( to convert sd to hd)

my answer NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNLSEE YOU USE YOUR REMOTE TO IMIPULATE THE HDTV SCREEN TO 4:3 standard resolution

FULL HD IS PAL 16:9 resolution 1080P

1080i is standard NTSC 4:3 HDCAM (NOT used for BELL RECEIVERS or HDTV) unless you change the screen resolution to 4:3 ( SD )

you can not covert a SD to HD receivers unless you are going to RECORD a program to an exstral hard drive. than you can convert a SD TO HD BUT IT WILL NOT BE TRUE HD MPEG4 AND IT WILL ONLY BE MPEG2 compresion HDCAM

High-definition television (HDTV) is video that has resolution substantially higher than that of traditional television systems (standard-definition television). HDTV has one or two million pixels per frame, roughly five times that of SD. Early HDTV broadcasting used analog techniques, but today HDTV is digitally broadcast using video compression.

Realtime MPEG-2 compression of an uncompressed digital HDTV signal is prohibitively expensive for the consumer market at this time, but should become inexpensive within several years (although this is more relevant for consumer HD camcorders than recording HDTV). Analog tape recorders with bandwidth capable of recording analog HD signals such as W-VHS recorders are no longer produced for the consumer market and are both expensive and scarce in the secondary market.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22107
For weeks and months ignorant people have been pestering subash about Mpeg-2 and HDTV.

The following table has been taken from
http://www.lyngsat.com/hd/nimiq4.html

Nimiq4 is bell satellite for Canada
You will find MPEG-2/HD mentioned most of the time

Provider NameSystemBeam
Channel NameEncryptionEIRP
C/N
CBC MontrealDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
CTV HalifaxDVB-SCanada
MPEG-4/HD
NagravisionÂ3
CTV Two Vancouver IslandDVB-SCanada
MPEG-4/HD
NagravisionÂ3
CTV ReginaDVB-SCanada
MPEG-4/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Vu! Télé à la carte HD 6DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Vu! PPV HD 7DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
HifiDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Vu! PPV HD 0DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Golf Channel USDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
SportsNet OilersDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
MLB Extra Innings 3DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
RDIDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
KCTS-TV (PBS - Seattle)DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
AMC EastDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
SportsNet WorldDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Disney XD CanadaDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Vu! PPV HD 6DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
MLB Extra Innings 4DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
HLN EastDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
YTVDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
MuchMusic CanadaDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
La Chaîne AquariumDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Aquarium ChannelDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
CTV Two BarrieDVB-SCanada
MPEG-4/HD
NagravisionÂ3
CHCH TVDVB-SCanada
MPEG-4/HD
NagravisionÂ3
CTV WinnipegDVB-SCanada
MPEG-4/HD
NagravisionÂ3
CTV British ColumbiaDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
TSN HDDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
CBC MontrealDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
CBC TorontoDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Global TV BCDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
SportsNet WestDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Canal VieDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Canal DDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Radio-Canada HDDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Super ÉcranDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Super Écran 2DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
WCVB-TV (ABC - Boston)DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
KCPQ-TV (Fox - Seattle)DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Movie Central HDDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Food Network CanadaDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Global TV TorontoDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
City TV TorontoDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
CBC British ColumbiaDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Vu! Télé à la carte HD 0DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Vu! Télé à la carte HD 4DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Vu! PPV HD 0DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Vu! PPV HD 4DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
TFODVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
APTN HDDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
TSN HabsDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
TSN JetsDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
MLB Extra Innings 2DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
WBZ-TV (CBS - Boston)DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
KING-TV (NBC - Seattle)DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
CNN USADVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Bravo CanadaDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
SportsNet OneDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Family EastDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
HGTV CanadaDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
KIRO-TV (CBS - Seattle)DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
HBO Canada EastDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
SportsNet OntarioDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
WHDH-TV (NBC - Boston)DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
WFXT-TV (Fox - Boston)DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
SportsNet PacificDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
HBO Canada WestDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
RDSDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
CTV CalgaryDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Space (Canada)DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Vu! PPV HD 2DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Eq HDDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
A&EDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
TLC CanadaDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
NFL Sunday Ticket HD 1DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
RDS 2DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Discovery World HDDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Mpix HDDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
MExcessDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
MFunDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
MSNBC canDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Z TéléDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
VRAK-TVDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
HistoriaDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
TVA HDDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
V HDDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
WGN-TV (CW - Chicago)DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Super Channel 1DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
WSBK-TV (Boston)DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
KTLA-TV (CW - Los Angeles)DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
CBC News NetworkDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
CTV TorontoDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
TSN 2DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Global TV CalgaryDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
NCAA Season Ticket HD 6DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
National Geographic Channel CanadaDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Vu! PPV HD 4DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
MLB Extra Innings 6DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
NASCAR HotPass 1DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
ArTVDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
WGBH-TV (PBS - Boston)DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
M HDDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
The ScoreDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
TCM CanadaDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
BoldDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Vu! Télé à la carte HD 2DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Vu! Télé à la carte HD 3DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Vu! PPV HD 1DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Vu! PPV HD 3DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Showcase HD (Canada)DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Super Channel HD 2DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
SportsNet VancouverDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
MLB Extra Innings 5DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
NASCAR HotPass 2DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Vu! Télé à la carte HD 1DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Vu! PPV HD 3DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
[IPL Cricket info card]DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Vu! PPV HD 1DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
CBS Sports NetworkDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Leafs TVDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Radio Canada Ottawa GatineauDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Gol TV CanadaDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
SportsNet FlamesDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Vu! PPV HD 5DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Vu! PPV HD Info ChannelDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Oasis HDDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
SportsNet SensDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
MLB Extra Innings 1DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Discovery Channel CanadaDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
KOMO-TV (ABC - Seattle)DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Vu! PPV HD 2DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
SportsNet EastDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
History TVDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
RadXDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
NBA TV CanadaDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
TV 5 Québec CanadaDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
WPIX-TV (CW - New York)DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Oprah Winfrey Network CanadaDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Télé-QuébecDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Séries +DVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
ÉvasionDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
Addik TVDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
ZesteDVB-SCanada
MPEG-2/HD
NagravisionÂ3
analog/encrypteddigital/encryptedfeeds

Gold Member

Post Number: 1447
and Nalin how old are you 4 years old?

Go take your childish temper tantrums else where..

you jump up and down stomping your feet too?

GROW UP

Gold Member

Post Number: 1448
LMAO yoiu don't understand anything do you ... NEILS QUESTION

let me put this so you can understand

CONVERT SD TO HD
CONVERT SD TO HD
CONVERT SD TO HD

all STANDARD HD ON BELL 1080i and NOT 1080P

any MPEG2 conpresion could apply to web cams VHS AVI s EVEN DVDs etc....

HDTV ( MPEG 4) 1080P true HIGH DEF HD TV BROADCASTING!!!!!

This is a list of digital television deployments by country, which summarises the process and progress of transition from analogue to digital broadcasting.

The transition to digital television is a process that follows different paces around the world. Although digital satellite television is now commonplace, the switch to digital cable and terrestrial television has taken longer. See also Digital terrestrial television.

Not all countries are compatible within each standard DVB/T, ATSC(North America), DMB (China), ISDB(Incompatible Japan and South America variations). Countries that have adopted Digital Terrestrial recently may have a single MPEG4 based system for SD and HD. Countries with more established Digital Terrestrial may use MPEG2 for SD and MPEG4 for HD. There are also variations in Middleware used. For example Ireland, UK and Italy are all DVB/T region. But UK uses "MPEG2 + MHEG5 + DVB-T" for SD and "MPEG4 + MHEG5 + DVB-T2" for HDTV. Ireland uses "MPEG4 + MHEG5 + DVB-T" for SD and HD. Italy uses MHP rather than MHEG5 Middleware. But MPEG4 receivers all have MPEG2 codec and DVB-T2 receivers all have DVB-T tuner compatibility, so UK HD system works on UK SD system and Irish SD/HD system, but Irish SD/HD system only on UK SD system. Digital Cable Broadcast tends to be DVB-C or very similar QAM in almost all countries. Broadband on Cable is mostly DOCSIS which is DVB-C on the Download path. This is important when buying TV or set-box online rather than from a local retailer who would normally only stock the compatible system. Incompatible Retail products is a severe problem in emerging Retail Digital markets where neighbouring Country has an older standard and dominates the Retail Trade, such as UK Freeview (rather than compatible "Freeview HD") product in Ireland.

Important DVB/T standards are UK D-book for UK Freeview and Nordig 2.2 [1] for Scandinavia and Ireland. Ireland deviates from Nordig by using UK profile MHEG5 middleware rather than MHP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_digital_television_deployments_by_country

Gold Member

Post Number: 1449
key words here MPEG2 for SD and MPEG4 for HD

can you convert SD TO HD????? that is anils question

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22109

Bell Canada's listing says clearly MPEG-2/HD many many times and that's it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1455
he asked= can you convert SD TO HD

SD = Standard-definition(1080i ) SDTV 4:3 aspect ratio as NTSC signals Analog systems

HD =High-definition HD (1080P) HDTV 16:9 aspect ratio PAL digitally broadcast using video compression.

Bell's plans for beginning MPEG-4 transmissions are still unknown

ANSWER= NO!!!!!!!!!!

what is wrong with you guys.... only you are right?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1456
do you understand what DVB-S is and DVB-S2

DVB-S2 allows for HD reception, where DVB-S does not.!!!!!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22111
Get off this thread if you can't read. People have been just attacking Subash for no reason, read your own posts and the amount of ridicule you showered.

Bell Canada's listing says clearly MPEG-2/HD many many many times and that's it.

Q.E.D.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us