May God bless his soul, May he rest in peace

Silver Member
Username: Mzakcat

Post Number: 153
he will be missed

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16586
Most ppl don't realize the impact this man has done to each and every one of our daily lives...computers, IPods, IPhones, etc...56 is too young to die, and pancreatic cancer is a mofo, but the man was a truly spirited genius humble warrior to the end..he truly followed his dreams and loves, may God be with him..Apple will survive but, its visions will never be the same..

Silver Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 877
Our humble condolence to the great man who did change our day to day lifes with his innovation and will be remembered through ages to come - May God bless his soul !!!!!!!!!

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21891
I remember those good old hobbyists days. I think it was Altair that set the ball rolling with a 8008 processor Steve Jobs came out with his 6502 based computer built literally in his garage. I read it all in those day in Byte magazine.
God has been with him in his endeavours but unfortunately not for his body.

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 368
Life, Death & Success

transcript

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1177
It was a wonderful address at Stanford. I was looking at wikipedia just a few minutes after I saw the breaking news on TV., reading this disturbed me

Wikipedia Steve Jobs

"Jobs also has a daughter, Lisa Brennan-Jobs (born 1978), from his relationship with Bay Area painter Chrisann Brennan.[89] She briefly raised their daughter on welfare when Jobs denied paternity by claiming he was sterile; he later acknowledged Lisa as his daughter"

It does not take away any of his achievements, however it is unfortunate that the daughter he fathered had to endure such pain, eventhough the father was so rich

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16588
Subash...why do U have to be such a dirtball to raise old past negative issues at the time of someone's death?....are U perfect and walk on water?...do U know all the details and circumstances surrounding this, I highly doubt it...

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1126
Because he is an inconsiderate loser with nothing better to do but put people down who have achieved so much in life than he could have ever achieved period.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21892
LK...why do U have to be such a dirtball to raise your negative issues with Subash and me at the time of someone's death?....
We know U are perfect and can walk on water in Largo Key. so what? ...do U know all the details and circumstances surrounding this, I highly doubt it...

MrGreg... the perpetual idiot:
Because you are a perpetual loser with nothing better to do but put people down who have achieved so much in life than you could nor will ever achieve. .......period.
Go and take a dive in largo Key with your mentor LK

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16589
Suckazz aka NN...U conveniently forgot to mention this part when U attempted to bash Steve Jobs who U state his daughter Lisa Brennan Jobs, "endured great pain"....something of which U would have no knowledge of her mental state of mind and feelings about her father...Sukazz and NN, U made all that up on your own..another wrongful and misleading untruth by you..

It appears to me that they had a fine relationship, and there was never any documented acknowlegement of any suffering of pain, or denial of his riches to his daughter...

Lisa Brennan-Jobs later reconnected with her father; she lived with him for a few years in her teens, and he paid for her to go to Harvard University, where she cultivated her interest in writing.
Brennan-Jobs graduated from Harvard University in 2000[1] and then moved to Europe. She is a writer and has been published in The Southwest Review, The Massachusetts Review, Harvard Crimson,[4] The Harvard Advocate, Spiked, Vogue and O, The Oprah Magazine...

Suckazz aka NN....find something better to do than spread lies and untruths in your feeble attempt to bash the dead...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21895
LK: I am not subash, and I am sure subash will give you a very effective reply.

I don't know the details of the father daughter separation or reconciliation. But the fact that
1. he denied paternity
2. she was on welfare
is sufficient for me to say that there was something grossly wrong, and I would automatically fault him, because he is/was the father.

As I have often said before that you, LK are one of the most obnoxious personalities of the FTA world, and what with your gaay activities and all, the best place for you is under the water of Largo key.

Q.E.D.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1178
LK - low life sumbag crook, dliberately left out this portion, he/she does not reveal the source either.
Lisa Brennan-Jobs

"Steve Jobs refused to acknowledge paternity, swearing in court documents that he could not be Lisa's father because he was "sterile and infertile, and as a result thereof, did not have the physical capacity to procreate a child." Eventually Jobs acknowledged paternity. He later married Laurene Powell and fathered three more children"

Not stating the truth in a court document, probably had to admit it later based on DNA or could not deny that the children from his wife were not his. One should look at the total picture of a person. Remember the ga*y hypocritres who impeached Bill Clinton for perjury for just stating that he did not have an affair, while they were sexually exploiting pages

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16591
DNA in 1978?.....lol...ok buddy....why do U insist on bashing this poor dead man?...are U that bored or just that pathetic..or both?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1179
LK - Idiot no DNA in 1978 that's why he could deny, however "Jobs married Laurene Powell on March 18, 1991", -Their son, Reed, was born September 1991, followed by daughters Erin in August 1995 and Eve in 1998.

DNA was more advanced as well by 1991 or probably could not prove he was sterile then and recovered by treatment.

I was let down by a person who I admired and still admire - Steve Jobs.

I felt angry at god since people whose actions result in harm being done to people and atmosphere like Koch borthers Charles and David - born in 1935 and 1940, deserve cancer instead of Steve Jobs who did no harm to others.

Gold Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 1149
subash & nalin

The both of you have done nothing but dsigraced and dishonour the deceased
have you no morals?
this is an all time low for either of you.
How dare you even show such disrespect.
starting this bashing war in this thread.
you both should be ashamed of yourselves

Mark Twain once said ...

Each of you, for himself, by himself and on his own responsibility, must speak. And it is a solemn and weighty responsibility, and not lightly to be flung aside at the bullying of pulpit, press, government, or the empty catchphrases of politicians. Each must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, and which course is patriotic and which isn't. To decide against your convictions is to be an unqualified and inexcusable traitor, both to yourself and to your country, let man label you as they may.....

May god bless Steve Jobs soul and may he rest in peace.

Steve Jobs has given the world many gifts with his knowldge and compassion. The least we can now give to him are our prayers and condolences to his family

Gold Member

Post Number: 1150
and by the way this thread is not all about who is smarter than who... grow up and stop it!

just pay your respects ( if any) for the deceased or shut up!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1187
Doreen: Morality and Ehtics are beyond the comprehension of an immoral loose living bi*tch like you, so STFU

Gold Member

Post Number: 1152
if it were beyond my comprehension as say, how then could i of initiated the topic?

from the words of my husband to you ( subash) who just read your rot and filth...

" Those who have an empty soul, will attempt to fill it with a giant ego."

And speaking of ethics ....

The definition of ethics is what a people consider moral and right. It means being politically correct and fair. It means doing unto others as you would have them do unto you.

your garbage posts , like we all have read in this thread alone ( in honouring the deceast) gives us all who read them the perceptions of your blanent disergard to neither having morals or an eithical conscious .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1154
sorry i made a typo , i meant to type " blatant disregard " in case subash feels the need to continue bashing me for that too. I have corrected my error.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16596
I think these azzholes here , NN, Suckazz and a few others, are 12 yr old kids...ignore them...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1155
true and agreed upon... if they are not . they sure act it.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21897
Steve Jobs lecture to 2005 Stanford graduate

translation into Gujarati of the above lecture at Stanford.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1188
Doreen:

The words of my wife to me who read your (Doreen) stupidity and filth

Honey don't throw stone at the gutter, the filth in the gutter will only slpash

Gold Member

Post Number: 1189
nydas:

I have seen the video of Stanford address a year back. I can read Devanagari scipt but reading Gujarati script without horizontal lines and some modifications is challenging as well. My cousins from Bombay were fluent in Gujarati, my Gujarati was learnt from them during summer visits between us to our place and Bombay. My Gujarati was not very good to begin with, however sadly it has declined over time.

BTW Cheap trick also posted the video and the transcript link as well.

In that address he talks so much about his personal life like childhood and his recent fight with cancer. However Steve Jobs could have taken it to another level if only he acknowledged that he made a mistake at exactly about thier age (he was 23 and most of the graduating students around 22) and urged them not to make such a mistake.

It is just not having a child, but not taking responsibility and claiming sterility that too in a court document. It does imply that the mother who fathered his child is lying. It is despicable to say the least.

However he was a way better human being than the Koch borthers Charles and David - born in 1935 and 1940, they deserved to get Pancreatic cancer. Steve Jobs did not deserve it and I was saddenned by his death

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21902
"reading Gujarati script without horizontal lines"

I can add an amusing twist to that. Gujarati only cleared the Devanagari script of those unnecessary horizontal lines that often mask the real character, and thus made Gujarati script more readable!.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1156
"Honey don't throw stone at the gutter, the filth in the gutter will only slpash"

??? .....What are you trying to tell me ? That you live in the gutter, and i should beward of your filth being slashed back on me?

this is me LMAO... BTW more than one stone might work better.

heres another catch prase ...

"""People Who Live In Glass Houses Should Not Throw Stones ( don't criticize other people when you yourself have faults and weaknesses ... """
From me ( Doreen) to your wife (subash)

Your foul-mouthed, trail trash talking low life poor exuse of a human , is a disrespectful ,contemptible ,despicable per_vert and shouldn't even be particapating and a discussion board like this one!!!

Clearly he has shown a lack of respect for the living and the dead not to mention this forums rules. Say what ever you wish about me.. means nothing ,considering where it's comimg from.

He is the one providing members here, the information needed to pirate TV channels through IKs servers.

He calls me a crook? I pay bell for the channels i receive and have the bills to prove it ... Look whos' calling the kettle black.

OH and one more thing ..... throwing your "stone" back in your filthy gutter hole you live in and live with sewer swine!!!

He's all your's honey.. and you're welcomed to him , clearly you both desive one another

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21904
Doreen's lack of English language comprehension is astounding.
Subash's wife said: "Honey don't throw stone at the gutter, the filth in the gutter will only splash"
Expanded it means:
Subash's wife to Subash: "Honey! don't throw stone at the gutter (Doreen), the filth in (Doreen,) the gutter will only splash"

Now I suggest, Doreen, that you go and take some English language comprehension classes - at grade 3-4 level will do. Then after a while - say after 3-4 months of learning, you can try and post.

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1129
Would you two drop dead from here and the face of the earth!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21905
Doreen might drop dead, but I certainly am not near death.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1190
Username: Mrgreg scumbag if you drop dead there will be one less worthless scoundrel in the world

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 858
subash wife is stupid whore , no one cares what she says

btw, subash show this post to that retard you call your son

Gold Member

Post Number: 1191
Chaff: your mother is a whore, you are ga*y and a retard

Gold Member

Post Number: 1157
You are closer to death than any one of us here Nalin.

BTW nice filth coming from you subash LMAO @you you hypocite

Please point out any ""filth ""i wrote in this thread up until his wifes comment.

You had better check out Subash's foul mouth posts first.... b4 you throw stick and stones at me. Excuse me while i wipe the gutter sludge from subash es tongue off me. And BTW you need a tic tak 'HONEY'

their post was un called for and un just. they are the ones with a ""filthy"" mind.

Doreen

Gold Member

Post Number: 1149

Djsmith posted on Friday, October 07, 2011 - 20:34 GMT

subash & nalin

The both of you have done nothing but dsigraced and dishonour the deceased
have you no morals?
this is an all time low for either of you.
How dare you even show such disrespect.
starting this bashing war in this thread.
you both should be ashamed of yourselves

Mark Twain once said ...

Each of you, for himself, by himself and on his own responsibility, must speak. And it is a solemn and weighty responsibility, and not lightly to be flung aside at the bullying of pulpit, press, government, or the empty catchphrases of politicians. Each must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, and which course is patriotic and which isn't. To decide against your convictions is to be an unqualified and inexcusable traitor, both to yourself and to your country, let man label you as they may.....

May god bless Steve Jobs soul and may he rest in peace.

Steve Jobs has given the world many gifts with his knowldge and compassion. The least we can now give to him are our prayers and condolences to his family

Doreen

Gold Member

Post Number: 1150

sorry i made a typo , i meant to type " blatant disregard " in case subash feels the need to continue bashing me for that too. I have corrected my error.

WHERE IS THE """FILTH"""????}

Gold Member

Post Number: 1158
my last post above nalins .. i used subasb's own coined phrase he used to discribe me ...... except.... instead of saying """JUTTER SLU T""" or """JUTTER WH0RE"""... i wrote """ SEWER SWINE """..

it basicly means the same thing.... so if he or she can not swallow the same pill ,that i now shoved down their throat ,... do not dish it out .

Besides all the ROMOURS told about me all started mainly by YOU and SUBASH .. of which are all here say BS made up by your own FILTHY MINDS. you haven't any certifiable events that would ever hold up in a court of law. Plus i have proven you both to be wrong. remember that .. and further more, all my Bashng posts are deleted, but all yours are still up in the archives for my lawyer to print out and show to the judge to use against you both in court proving DEFAMATION OF CARACTER ... look it up

I on the other hand do have 100% certifiable events against the both of you two. the admin can delete it all he wants to from this site but i save all the emails with everyones posts .... he cant delete them.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21906
Doreen says: "you haven't any certifiable events that would ever hold up in a court of law. "

Probably not. The only thing I have is that YOU DOREEN MAY BE CERTIFIABLE. Only your doctor can decide that and then too, I think, he has to have another doctor countersign.
However, before such a drastic action becomes necessary, your doctor may give you medication to prevent extreme deterioration.

Bronze Member
Username: Ahole

Post Number: 56
Leave this forum a hole.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1159
you;re even a bigger fool then i've given you credit for Nalin.. I love how you start rumors about me. How you must lay in bed thinking about how you can slam me . and to think all that time, your wife is laying there beside you as you dream up the trash you post here.. you are discusting.

Your're nothing but a LYING ,SADISTIC, PER VERTED . SCUM BAG. YOU KNOW THAT? WHAT YOU WRITE CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAIST YOU . MARK MY WORDS.

You can wipe that smug look off your face too. Because when i am done with you it will be me LMAO as the judge slams you with DEFAMATION OR CARACTER... you think i am joking ... LMAO.. think agian!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16599
THIS A THREAD ABOUT A MAN , STEVE JOBS, WHO JUST PASSED...SO FOR GODS SAKE, STOP THE BASHINGS, AND HAVE A LIL RESPECT...

ALL THE RUINED THREADS HERE IS WHAT CHASED PEOPLE AWAY...THEY GET SICK OF ALL THIS CHILDISH BEHAVIOR, ACTING LIKE 10-12 YR OLDS....THAT SHI*T GETS OLD FAST!...OR LOSE THE SITE COMPLETELY OR LOWER IT MORE IN THE GUTTER THAN IT ALREADY IS....

ADMIN OR WHOEVER, CAN'T BE MAKING MUCH MONEY NOW HERE WITH ALL THIS BS CONTINUALLY FOR YEARS AND SATELLITE TV DYING , AND MEMBERS QUITTING AND NOT RETURNING...EVEN THE OTHER BOARDS HERE ARE EMPTY WITH VERY LITTLE POSTING, EXCEPT THE TRASH POSTS HERE...NO MONEY = CLOSURE

Gold Member

Post Number: 1160
sorry for my out busts and in respect to Steve Jobs I will leave this thread alone.

sorry again to all but Nalin and subash.
may god find it in his heart to for give you both. ( and me)

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21908
LK: Don't ignore the simple fact that YOU, the perpetual egocentric person started the bashing in this thread.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/694804.html#POST1975977

And sure enough, your sidekick Ryerson aka Greg Raf aka Mr.Greg had to follow immediately with is own.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/694804.html#POST1975983

YOU, LK, ARE THE ONE PERSON PRIMARILY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LONG TERM DECAY OF THIS FORUM. YOU CAN'T TOLERATE ANYBODY ELSE EXCEPT PEOPLE WHO WANT TO COME HERE AND LICK YOUR AR@SE. THAT IS THE ABOUT THE SIZE OF IT. ANYBODY WHO CONTRADICTS YOU BECOMES AKA NYDAS. ANYBODY WHO TRIES TO HELP IS ASSAULTED BY YOUR FRIENDS - YOUR FRIENDLY FUN BUNCH LED BY YOUR EX - DOREEN.

SO IF YOU DON'T WON'T A THREAD RUINED, DON'T START THE BASHING IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF YOU WANT YOUR BASEBALL THREAD OR YOU FOOTBALL THREAD DON'T START BASHING IN THE CRICKET AND OTHER THREADS. IN SHORT, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR ANYBODY TO BASH ANYBODY IF PEOPLE DON'T COME AND START IT - THE PERPETUAL,THE EVER PRESENT, CULPRITS WHO START IT ALL ARE YOUR FRIENDS AND DISCIPLES, TO WHICH HAVE BEEN ADDED ZULU, AND G2 OF LATE.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16600
TYPICAL CHILDISH REPLY FROM NN...BASHING ME.....TRYING TO INSTIGATE MORE SHI*T...

BTW NN, IT WAS U AND YOUR FAKE NIC "SUBASH' (OR YOUR GREAT FRIEND) THAT BEGAN ALL THE BASHING IN THIS THREAD...AS USUAL...ANYBODY WHO CAN SCROLL UP A MOUSE CAN SEE THAT....so quit your BS and obvious attempts to lay blame elsewhere..

U ARE ON PERMANENT "IGNORE" WITH ME ...CUZ I'VE SEEN YOUR BULLSHIT TOO LONG AND KNOW ITS ONLY TO START TROUBLE, INCREASE POST COST, AND PROLLY TO FEED YOUR OWN EGO.....WELL WOMAN, I'M DONE LISTENING TO YOU..I'LL SKIP OVER EVERY REPLY AND POST U EVER WRITE..

AND U AND BRAIN CAN SIT HERE ALL BY YOURSELVES IF U KEEP THIS UP...

THERE ARE MANY OTHER SITES SUCH AS BUZZEN AND VIBESN THAT PPL CAN GO TO CHAT...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1165
enough said .... end of thread

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21912
DOREEN: You do not have the authority to end the thread.
Subash has already clarified his position, which since it seems it has not entered the thick dura mater of your head is as follows:-
Steve jobs lied to the court about his paternity. That is called "perjury" and often called "obstruction of justice" and is punishable and has often been punished by imprisonment.

Q. E. D.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1166
ok so i will continue on then

It doesn't matter what the topic of any thread or post ... you and subash will bash even the United States President or the Queen of England or even God himself ,,, doesn't matter who it is about ....you two fools will find fault and BASH anyone .
Just to make youself look better and to boost your egos... you both live to cause trouble and twist things around or make up BS rumors ... you are both pathetic imbeciles

it is not always about you
perhapse you both sould take subashes wife advice ...

QUOTE '''Honey! don't throw stone at the gutter, the filth in the gutter will only slpash """ UN Quote

GOT IT NOW MORON????
do you understand where i am com
ing from now?
}

Q.E.D

BTW you should have said something to Steve Jobs when is was still alive... but once again you have the even bash the dead, by bringing up crap that doesn't even matter now...

I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR THANKSGIVING DINNER... as you are using his IPOD or IPHONE what ever

\b[ you are an UNGRATEFUL BAST@RD the both of you !!!}

Gold Member

Post Number: 1168
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/695045.html

once again END OF THREAD

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21914
"I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR THANKSGIVING DINNER" - that statement by Doreen is amusing, because I never have a "THANKSGIVING DINNER" or "Turkey"
So I suppose, I will reciprocate the same wishes as she seems to be planning for a "THANKSGIVING DINNER"
I wonder if there is going to be a special webcam show after the dinner.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2423
NN is a very SAD man.....2bad...I feel sorry for the man...he has some serious problems to deal with.....he would be wise to contemplate suicide...spends all day and night at a site which is at best of questionable integrity ..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1173
is this the kind of webcam video you wanted Per vert?

my apologies to Steve Jobs i mean no disrepect to him. sorry but nalin asked for this so i am giving him one.. maybe this will SHUT HIM UP!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1174
i hope you like muff pie for dessert after your meal .. is this douchebag dirty enough for ya Nalin.

wonders never cease

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21915
Zulu's questions and concerns are in blue and my answers are in red. Hopefully, he will find some other forum to go to

NN is a very SAD man.....
On the contrary, I spend a good part of the day, writing serious software, watering the garden and loafing around in the garden.

2bad...
2bad for you, zulu...

I feel sorry for the man...he has some serious problems to deal with.....
zulu: I feel sorry for you that you can't be as active as me. You must have serious problems to specially come to the forum just to bash me.

he would be wise to contemplate suicide...
In my religion, when a man has lived a full life and his physical body gives up, he is advised to stop food and water. Some do it, but only a few. My physical body is quite good and likely to last another 26 years.

spends all day and night at a site which is at best of questionable integrity ..
I spend about 10 hours a day at the computer, of which about 7 is taken up by software development, 1 by news, 1-2 by serious forums where I am official advisor, and 0-1 by this forum which is becoming questionable because of idiots like you.

So zulu, you have had a full answer to your concerns. Now, perhaps, you can take your concerns about Doreen in her thread and quit bugging me.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2425
I gave no question....I gave sad truth...sad sad sad man

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21918
zulu: I gave no bashing.... just sad sad sad truth about your incompleteness.
Most people find truth unpalatable, but truth is truth and liers like you will always be liers

Gold Member

Post Number: 1175
for nalin

go tell it to steve Jobs.... oh yeah thats right he can't hear you babbling about your sorry @ss life... in keeping with the thanksgiving spirit THANK GOD FOR THAT !!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1176
My physical body is quite good and likely to last another 26 years.
To bad your mind wont . you senile old goat .

stay at your other forums then and get lost from this one ... you hate it so much THEN GET LOST.. and don't let the door hit you @SS on the way out... use your senile old brain and forget your password from this one
YOUR USEFULNESS HERE HAS RUN OUT IT"S COURSE

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21919
Doreen says: "To bad your mind wont ."
Correction of spelling mistake. "Too bad your mind wont ."

Doreen says: "you hate it so much"
Correction: I don't hate it at all - and never said that.

Doreen says: "YOUR USEFULNESS HERE HAS RUN OUT IT"S COURSE"
Answer: I am glad you think I was useful. I am not very useful now, because i do not have IKS. I am only posting to keep idiots like you out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1182
LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 1183
bla bla bla .... you got the general gist of the meaning .. this coming from someone that posted "a" and not "I" or posted "eh" and not "a" in the same post no less than 4 times making a spelling mistake and imporper use of the queens language, look who's calling who an idiot?

Nalin Nyda
Platinum Member

Post Number: 17233

Posted on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 12:14 am:

I just finished watching a movie. It came out of a case with a label on it. Was it pirated or real? I haven't the slightest clue, nor do I care nor did a bother to find out.
The movie wa splayed through a new DVD machine. Was it a legally made machine with a sony name on it or was it a copy? I haven't the slightest clue, nor do I care nor did a bother to find out.
It played on a TV. Was it eh DVD playing or a signal from the air? I haven't the slightest clue, nor do I care nor did a bother to find out

shut up fool. sticks and stones can break my bones but names will never hurt me .

Username: Desouza

Post Number: 5
Doreen: You seem to be very vocal. I am not interested in playing DVDs. I am looking for some real information.

I hope you know about what my question is, which is
Could somebody please please tell me which receiver is current and with what service.
Thanks in advance.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16603
Basically nothing is working on satellite TV that is relaible, safe or free...if U took 20 minutes to read here, U would have seen that info already and would not need to be redundant and ask over and over..

Satellite TV is not talked about cuz its basically dead unless U subscribe...the days of hacking satellite are just about over...U can use IKS and pay for a private server and still not get TV, cuz its so unreliable and not safe or legal.....so subscribe and don't bother trying to get into this hobby now...U are a few years too late..

and thats why we're talking about football and other things now..

Post Number: 8
Yes, but I do not mind risking a few hundred dollars on equipment. I don't really want to commit to a monthly payment as well.
Surely you all experts have some suggestion.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1189
satuser ... fortec , pansat. and ,captive works, viewsat receivers plus many others that used N2 in the past are now dead units since N3 came into effect.

Unless you want to risk getting charged for TV channel piracy you CAN PAY for a public or privet server to get IKS serves that will ( not always) give you dish net or Bell (this also depends on the package provided by the servers) you may or may not get PPV. ETC.....

WARNING ... the authorities are watching ALL servers and WILL CHARGE END USERS and all server owners in due time.

I have given you a link to read all about this matter.

please be advised NOT TO PAY and stay away from any and all related sites. try to refrain from any further topic regarding tv channel privacy on this site if possible ( they may be watch this site as well)

There are some members willing to ricks it and give you "HELP" to obtain IKS service and provide you with all the info. ( rumor has it they work for dish net and or bell ) If you feel the need to converse with one of them , this decision is up to you and i will no longer answer any more of your question . I do not want to be involved .

I do not condone any IKS services It is very risky and highly illegal.

you can how ever buy a legal subcription from BELL. I highly recommend this course of action.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1190
Or you can also SUB SHARE with a friend or family member. this is legal. go to the Bell site for more information.

http://www.bell.ca/shopping/PrsShpTv_Dth_Landing.page

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Doreen: Thank you for your effort to help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us