SV 360 premier setup

Bronze Member
Username: Dopestyzo

Dallas, Tx Usa

Post Number: 38
Hey guys, I wanna hook my SV up since a long time. where can i get the new Dongle to buy and what to do ?
I also have nfusion HD. which one is better to invest in again.
last time i hooked up nfusion, it went down the next day.

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 773
This is the official site of SV http://www.myfr**needs.com/forums/#axzz1CAdCGP00 and this is where you can get the dongle http://www.coolsatellite.com/ Change the ** to ee.

Bronze Member

Dallas, Tx Usa

Post Number: 39
O thanks Greg. they look promising. Im always unlucky about these. As soon as i get in, something happens and everything goes down for a long time...lol
Thanks Greg

Silver Member

Post Number: 774
Your Welcome.

Silver Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 809
dope styzo:
Sonic View is crap not worth your money - you are better off putting your money in something like nanosat, I-link or X-factor which are all inexpensive receivers and have public server which is free with many channels, plus you can also get some inexpenive private server like NFPS if you wish.

However for sonic view you will have to buy svlink which sells garbage hardware with subscription to channels in their private server.

Don't listen to Mrgreg aka Greag Raf or any fun bunch guys they are out to make a fast buck not to help anyone like you

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21376
The dongles of Sonicview are not stable and you will waste your money.
gregraf comes in with many names and has been banned many times - His life under any name is about 3 days.
He has survived as Mr. Greg, simply because he did not use bad language under that name. But, in terms of knowledge, he can only claim that he can usually come with some crap which is different from what all the sensible members in this forum are advising.
By the way, I am NOT Subash, and Subash will give you good advice.

Bronze Member
Username: Ulzana

Post Number: 25
nydas is Subash a liar, and has no experience in the FTA
community, just only a C/P Man

Mr Greg is the man

Silver Member
Username: Nrizvi

Livermore, Ca Usa

Post Number: 104
I have a dongle but not sure it it will work for your recever. If you interested let me know. I can send you the details what ver that that is.Someone toldme that is not allowed tobe used in the USA.

Bronze Member

Dallas, Tx Usa

Post Number: 40
Thanks guys. I feel the passion in this room... lol
Thanks everyone for the contribution

Silver Member

Post Number: 775
Don't listen to Subash or Nalin as they are both idiots at best. I have a Nanosat,Limesat and Sonicview and the info these idiots are giving are unfounded as they do not subscribe to the AKAI sevices as I do and believe me the best iks service out there is used with the Sonicview receivers.If you two can show me a receiver that offers more channels (Dish & Bev) than show your proof or shut the hell up you two a$$holes. Now as you can see where the bashing starts and why people get suspended here as these two start there $hit every time somebody replies with a legitimate answer.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21398
Mr Sonicview - Update Jul 6, 2011 regarding the freezing on ther DN Server

c/p mrsonicview

As i expected Akai Japan did change the server configurations on the DN server a few weeks ago after the DN attack. They thought this change would be able to handle all of the PPV's and other channels better then before. However I've explained to them that was not the case and we want to get it back to the zero freezing 99% of the time again.

They will be making some changes of the next few days to the DN server. Do not be surprised if a few channels end up missing and then come back up. Also the Internationals will be back up after this server change. It doesn't make sense to add the channels if the server is not running 100% freeze free.

Sorry for the freezing here and there over the last 2 weeks. Akai Japan assures us they will make DN run as smooth as BEV is running now. They will get it back to the freeze free system we had for the last 7 months.

Please remember that the above C/P is from the promoters of Sonicview. Experience of Sonicview reveals a lot of freezing and a lot of missing channels.

Silver Member

Post Number: 780
Maybe some freezing on dish right now but Bev is solid and to repeat my original question show or give proof of any other receiver than Sonicview that gives you more? You will not find one idiot.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21410

Username: Mrgreg: You said:

You will not find one idiot.

But I have noticed several idiots here
without trying to FIND any.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21422
Subash is still on the forum, as far as I know. He replied to you in a couple of threads.

Silver Member

Post Number: 826
Fish: Getting ready to kill the gutter fish full of Mercury

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21424
Subash: There is something fishy about this guy. He pretend to be white but he is an ex-slave.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/685272.html#POST1960803

Bronze Member

Dallas, Tx Usa

Post Number: 41
I know some guys are trying to market their stuff, which is all good but i wanna get into the best deal for a while. not just 2 or 3 months.
I don't want to buy another receiver 'cuz I always get bitten.
I have coolsat, sonicview, nfusion phx, and nfusion hd. All of them are collecting dust so i wanna make use of one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 781
Dopestyzo, I am not Greg Raf as these two idiots claim me to be. I gave you an honest answer as to which receiver is the best and the most offered at this time so the choice is yours. DO NOT believe anything Subash & Nalin say as they haven't a clue to what they are talking about.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21427
dope styzo says:

don't want to buy another receiver 'cuz I always get bitten.
He also says he has: coolsat, sonicview, nfusion phx, and nfusion hd. All of them are collecting dust"

Based on the above facts, you cannot do better than spend $35 for one year subscription of $35. The NFPS IKS service will give you a lot of channels at 70% availability. More about this at ftabeta.com or at myfreneeds.com/ is their site - you will have to add an extra "e" at "free" for the URL to work.
MrGreg is Greg Raf and has been very disruptive. what he does is to post as a total idiot under various names including Greg RAF and lately he gets suspended within a few days. He has kept his MrGreg name and posts more sedately. But lately he has started attacks against Subash and me. Whether or not Subash or me are good helpers has already been decided by a lot of other people. MrGreg has barely helped anybody except posting in favour of LK an old and abusive member and supporting other disruptive members.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21428
Also read here about Nfusion HD

Silver Member

Post Number: 833
dope styzo:
There is no interest on my part to sell you anything, neither is nydas. However the only interest is to protect you from scammers and suggest a solution which gives you the best bang for your bucks.

Never profited by a red cent and have no interest in any financial gain in either the present or future as well. During N2, the satellite shops were charging $20 for loading a new bin, sometimes I have gone to homes of those who did not drive, with my laptop - to help them with their bins free of cost. It cost me in terms of gas and time, but I was happy to save them $20 each time quite often.

I have advanced degree in engineering, my wife being a physician and kids out of school for summer, keeps us busy and restricts my time for providing help with detailed technical explanation.

In Canada the tax brackets dont get doubled if you are married and filing jointly, plus your home mortgage interest is not tax deductible. The hospital recruiters from US repeatedly talk to me as well mentioning finanical gain and locations without any snow, however my wife being principled person, values the freedom to practice medicene based on patient needs and not the HMO's profits. I am very happy with my wifes stand on that.

The previous recommendation of receivers was based on this spread sheet public server channels

Typically a serial to ethernet adapters cost $50 to $70, all the receivers provide public server for couple of years or so and then they stop the public servers. This was been the trend with K-box, Dreambox and Nfusion and will continue to be the trend in future with other receivers as well.

The reason for my receiver recommendation was based on the fact that both nanosat and I-link are new receivers with the following advantages:
(i) Can get many channels on public server, which is likely to continue for a while, since the receivers are quite new.
(ii) Has ethernet port - you dont'need a dongle or serial to ethernet adapter
(iii) Can subscribe to NFPS and easily switch between public and private with the remote.

Makes sense to pay around $50 more so that when NFPS is down many a time, you have TV on public server. Most of these servers are based on the same hardwrae paltform called irumtek.

The link nydas provided is for nufusion hd, which you already have. It is up to you to choose whatever you want to do.

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 391
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akai

Bronze Member

Dallas, Tx Usa

Post Number: 42
Guys, I really appreciate the help. Even taking your time to give my post any attention is priceless. Nydas, Subash, Greg, and all that contributed a word. Thanks.

I am leaning toward nfusion NOI. I am reading all that i can on it to see its efficiency. I might change my mind but as at right now nfusion is winning.

I haven't seen LK lately. He used to have good and quick info in here. Thanks again guys.
I appreciate it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us