NFusion HD Help

Silver Member
Username: Nrizvi

Livermore, Ca Usa

Post Number: 105
Hi I need help with NFusion HD set up. I have NFPS server and I need to know what should be my settting for network server?? Do I need to have my PC ON all the time while I am wating TV??

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 832
Nash:
You need to install NOI on a PC which has to have particular version of .net installed as well. The PC need not be connected to reciever, but should be on any time you want to watch TV. I presume your Nfusion HD has turbo 8PSK board already installed - if not you have to install one.

PM sada, I think he has Nfusion HD, even if he does not have it, still he should still be able to help you out.

Silver Member

Livermore, Ca Usa

Post Number: 106
Hi Subash, Thanks for replay. Yes I do have 8psk board installed. My lap top is always ON. NOI server 1 with snowy tv pic is also ON. The service must be down. Sada, Can you please help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 834
Nash:
Have you got .net 3.5 on the laptop?

Silver Member

Post Number: 835
Nash:
Check if your service is up:
Port status
Check if the channel you are trying is up here:
Channel List

Silver Member

Livermore, Ca Usa

Post Number: 107
Hi Subash, Both ports 108 and 109 are working on my other receiver.None of the channels are coming on NFusion HD It says Service not available Suns disconnected.

Please clarify "if I got .net 3.5 on my lap top"

Thanks again for all the help.

Silver Member

Livermore, Ca Usa

Post Number: 108
I have 4.0 .net

Silver Member

Post Number: 837
4.0 .net is good, earlier than 3.5 would have been a problem. The problem seems to be in DHCP configuration, send another pm to sada in the meanwhile, I will see
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us