Permanent Injunctions

Bronze Member
Username: Spicy_jones

Post Number: 65
June 7th, 2011
Dish Network, EchoStar, NagraStar, and Bell ExpressVu obtained permanent injunctions against Andrew Genovese a.k.a. gANDREWY3Kh a.k.a. gN3XTGENh a.k.a. gGGENOV0571 of Ontario, Canada, who operated the piracy forum web site FTABins. The permanent injunctions were part of a settlement of claims that the companies asserted against Genovese in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice. The permanent injunctions prevent Genovese from operating the FTABins web site or any other piracy web site, and otherwise participating in, or aiding and abetting others engaged in, piracy activities. For several years, the FTABins web site was a popular piracy forum web site. The settlement represents another major victory in the companiesf continuing efforts to combat piracy.

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21217
FTABINs was website heavily promoted by LK and his fun bunch friends. Who spilled the bins on FTABINs? A long time friend of LK and a poster here who fought with me here over things and went over as a mod to FTABINs. Of course, he and his Fun Bunch supporters claim that he was also a Judge!!
Wow!!! What a story..

Silver Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 350
A judge as a mod on FTABINs!! How could they have allowed it?

Silver Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 745
Humble:
That's a claim, all con artists claim things which are not true, no surprises there. Being a friend of LK it is no surprise

Silver Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 356
Mr. Subash: Thanks for clarifying.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21227
Guys - You might want to read this

Silver Member
Username: Parilla

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 409
don't waist your time reading her bsUpload

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16453
I assure you..myself and the mod in question, were NOT involved in any illegal activities or the downfall of FTA Bins...so nalin (the established rat and mole here) reacts like a lil kid and has to point fingers at others to draw attention away from her own well known ways..thats what rats do, point fingers at others...and it appears Subash (who I don't know or ever heard of) is her follower or her using another alias again..either way 2 losers, this Nalin and Subash, pointing fingers away from themselves..thats what weak ppl and small ppl do to make themselves feel important and bigger than what they think they are....

watch yer back ppl...rats run this place....cuz the rest of us let em have this site for their own playground , which humors the real ppl, which why nalin has elected to refer to us as the FUN BUNCH..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21229
LK: It is no use attacking me. Your assurances to the forum are meaningless, because you change your story faster than a YoYo.
You have clearly posted that you will report people to the Feds.
You had a friend here who was a Judge.

Go and take a dive in Largo key and stay under.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21232
LK: It is no use attacking me. You have tried it a thousand times and failed.
Your friend posting here under the pseudo-name of PRFRMNJ is/was a Judge and was posting here. He also was a mod at FTABINs.
Are you now denying these facts?

Silver Member
Username: Parilla

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 410
It appears as if Subashi has been packing your colon much to frequently lately Nydazz. The fecal matter is now coming from your mouth.Upload

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 209
luckly for you Nalin all the (website heavily promoted. sights you promoted . org all got closed down.

you are just as guilty as you say LK is for promoting sites. Check the archive Nalin... it's all there for the members and feds/ rcmps to read.

get you heah out of the sand fool. you are GUILTY too!!!!

SO STOP PICKING ON OTHERS LIKE LK...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21235
Djsmith.

I checked the archives. There is a lot about LK and Doreenakadj and their Cybersex.
I also checked the archive, where LK told Doreen how she hated Doreen and repeatedly asked not even to type the name LK.

You are not the same person, are you?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16457
lol...nalin now has her back against the wall, like a cornered rat..and will do anything distasteful or irrelevant to ause distraction to the truth and REAL issue that she presented..which is Nalin is trying to save her own azz now, from the days when she posted actual illegal files and at many sites...showing a link and actual posting of files are completely seperate issues and actual postings carry much stronger punishments and repercussions...

what the hell does cybersex or old forgotten disagreements that commonly happen to millions of people throughout life, have to do with actually posting illegal files and then pointing fingers at others for doing non illegal activities or a person's alleged job..NOT 1 thing, thats what they have in common....but is the lamest attempt to place attention away from a known rat and someone who actually provided thousands of people here and throughout the internet with illegal files used to commit crimes, which she now denies..how 2 faced, and the typical reaction from a weasel..

nalin, the law may be looking for you next if ya keep shooting off your own big mouth, and the proof of your illegal activities is well documented..your own ego will put your own azz in jail, UNLESS ya already have rolled over and became an informant yourself...

Silver Member

Post Number: 233
idiot nalin ... always using the past to get more post counts and to make me and LK look bad...CHILDISH

not to mention USELESS info....you always use the past when your back is up against the wall and you have NOTHING better to post. again ... CHILDISH

Bronze Member
Username: Yassou

Post Number: 35
Lying and bad mouthing people finally has caught up to him.
well they say nothing last forever. We won't miss him
Plymouth is still here

Silver Member

Post Number: 238
oh papi this is nothing new for nalin.. he's been ths way since he got here at ecoustics. Us members that have been her for awhile know his ways and know how to handle him.... all he has left to do now is get me suspended again or banned completly now by the admin .
I am serprised he hasnt gone to the feedback forum and wrote out a complant about me yet asking me to get banned .
thats his power trip .... get ride of the "troublemakers' because WE TELL THE TRUTH!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 239
nalin wrote "You had a friend here who was a Judge. "

yes this is true ... and you have talked to this judge many many times nalin ... but you didnt know his real job. As a matter of fact ... you bashed this guy pretty badly.

just goes to show you you know nothing about no one here. you just speculate and make assumptions.

At least those of us that are proving you to be the liar that you are can prove what we say. you can't

Username: Hutosoto

Post Number: 4
I remember that issue. Nydas was accusing someone of being a child mol&ster. I can't rember who . mybe it's in the archives.

I smell a cival suit ! good luck Nydas.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21242
Posted by Doreen Saturday, October 27, 2007 - 03:59 pm:

does the word blocked mean anything to you Lk cant email your a@s if deleted your email address as well and besides you started this sh!t posting lies about me <b>so sit back STFU and take it like a man you fu_CKEN pedifile IF you can't take the bashing don't start bashing me when i am not here to see it ... Satscanner brought this thread to my attention because i dont like comming in here anymore .. But if you think for one second i am going to sit back and let you lie about me YOUR WRONG AGAIN.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
So thats were youv'e been last 2 hrs. nydas, digging up and twisting chit to fit your delusions.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21244
I have twisted nothing. That is exactly what Doreen wrote.

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all your Tears wash out a Word of it

-- Omar Khayyam

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
See, your so twisted, you don't know whats the truth anymore.

Nice try deferring the topic again.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21245

does the word blocked mean anything to you Lk cant email your a@s if deleted your email address as well and besides you started this sh!t posting lies about me <b>so sit back STFU and take it like a man you fu_CKEN pedifile IF you can't take the bashing don't start bashing me when i am not here to see it ... Satscanner brought this thread to my attention because i dont like comming in here anymore .. But if you think for one second i am going to sit back and let you lie about me YOUR WRONG AGAIN.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
nydas
Diamond Member

Posted on Sunday, June 12, 2011 - 11:59 am:

I checked the archives. There is a lot about Sada and Subash and their Cybersex.
I also checked the archive, where Sada told Subashi how he hated Plymouth and repeatedly asked not even to type the name.

You are not the same person you once were.

Bronze Member
Username: Tartarus

Post Number: 31
Upload

so please tell us three faces of Eve what do you find wrong with Doreen four year old post?

Silver Member

Post Number: 244
Please.... just ignore subash and Nalin . they are not grown up and act like children
don't' encourage them any further.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
I think Doreen handled herself very well, considering the idiots she was dealing with. Sometimes you gotta go down to their level so they understand your message.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21248
Atamsoii
Bronze Member

Post Number: 17

You are deliberately changing the words I wrote in my post No. 21235.

nydas
Diamond Member

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/682814.html#POST1956652

The following is what I said in that post:
Djsmith.

I checked the archives. There is a lot about LK and Doreenakadj and their Cybersex.
I also checked the archive, where LK told Doreen how she hated Doreen and repeatedly asked not even to type the name LK.

You are not the same person, are you?

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
Med time, don't forget your nap old man.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us