New ps trial

Silver Member
Username: Satopia

Post Number: 527
http://fishtv.in is saying there giveing a free trail out but be careful guys it just poped up outta the blues no telling who it is the name sounds fishy from the get go could be d/n fishing for end users or migth not be the choose is yours

Bronze Member
Username: Tartarus

Post Number: 25
I think Juan Lopez was told to register DishTV
fucked up and registered FishTV
Upload

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21218
Looking at it all, I don;t think it is a Dish site.
They have somehow erroneously come to the conclusion that .in registration is safe, and that there are many persons of Indian origin who are interested in pirated signals.
The most heavy users of pirated TV are Spanish speaking people of North and northern part of South America, and they have the close contacts from Brazil to Florida to engage in this activity.

keepingshitohnest: You are right. Plymouuth asked a question to somebody who did not answer the question. Were you that person under another name>?

Username: Ulzana

Post Number: 7
You can delete and suspend all the accounts you want but
you will never get rid of these people as lone as Plymouth
and nydas are here.

I have a question who is nydas?
and why are all these posts deleted expect nydas?

btw........if Plymouth is a stuff member why is he allow
to talk to members the way he does.

I can tell you one thing you will not find another forum
on the Internet that allows two members like nydas
and Plymouth with very little knowledge of this Hobby
to do what they allow to do here.
here check them out

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1956246#POST1956246

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1956304#POST1956304
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1956355#POST1956355

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1956256#POST1956256

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1956308#POST1956308

Silver Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 349
Mr. or Ms. Geronimo:
I read the details of all the URLs you have posted, and I must say that that Mr. Nydas and Mr. Plymouth are far above the caliber of many of the posters at this site.
If you read the associated posts you will not fail to see and conclude that both of them are quite sensitive to the interests of this forum and make attempts to stop people from doing bad things to this forum.
You see you are new to this forum and I have been here off and on many times in the last three years. If you stay here long enough you will not fail to notice the good qualities of Mr. Plymouth and Mr. Nydas.

Silver Member

Post Number: 357
Mr. or Ms. Geronimo and Mr. Garcia,
"I can tell you one thing you will not find another forum on the Internet that allows two members like nydas and Plymouth with very little knowledge of this Hobby to do what they allow to do here.
here check them out "
I think your conclusion may be wrong simply because of lack of knowledge of English. If you posted this question in the Spanish forum, I am sure you will get a better interpretation.
Also you have to realize that your conclusion is based on 2-3 months observation. I have seen their answers for over three years and I would most respectfully disagree with your conclusion.

Post Number: 10
Mr. Humble you say.........Also you have to realize that your conclusion is based on 2-3 months observation. I have seen their answers for over three years and I would most respectfully disagree with your conclusion.

Agree you do have the right to disagree, but let me ask your
a question........what knowledge do you have of this Hobby
to judge Mr. Nydas & Mr.Plymouth?

btw I also agree with you on this.........

Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2011 - 07:40 pm:
"I can tell you one thing you will not find another forum on the Internet that allows two members like nydas and Plymouth with very little knowledge of this Hobby to do what they allow to do here.
here check them out "

Silver Member

Post Number: 360
Mr. or Ms. Geronimo and Mr. Garcia, you said:
here check them out "

I think your conclusion may be wrong simply because of lack of knowledge of English. If you posted this question in the Spanish forum, I am sure you will get a better interpretation.
Also you have to realize that your conclusion is based on 2-3 months observation. I have seen their answers for over three years and I would most respectfully disagree with your conclusion.

Bronze Member
Username: Hutosoto

Post Number: 30
Hardling, get real!

They know exactly what their saying and doing!
Go change your nick and come back with a different attitude.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Check your post #357above I didn't say that, only
C/P your post three faces of Eve you finally told the truth about you and Plymouth

HumbleSilver Member

Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2011 - 07:40 pm:
here check them out "

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21250

Atamsoii -- You are a bad troublemaker. STOP HARRASSING MEMBERS IN THIS FORUM.

Now unless you idiots stop the bashing of Subash, me and Plymouth. I WILL have to ask for your removal.

I suggest that you troublemakers just scam from here and stay away.

Bronze Member
Username: Hutosoto

Post Number: 37
Your harassing members , I'm setting the record straight. If you can't handle the truth fok off. This is not your forum or site and is for adults.

Get tell your mommy ,to bann pll because your the trouble maker here.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21259
Atamsoii aka LK -- You are a bad troublemaker. STOP HARRASSING MEMBERS IN THIS FORUM.

Now unless you idiots stop the bashing of Subash, me and Plymouth. I WILL have to ask for your removal.

I suggest that you troublemakers just scam from here and stay away.

Silver Member
Username: Parilla

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 414
do you mean "Lodge a Complaint" ??
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 467
Why some members have lame argument to proove their EGO and stoop so low to conquer? I do not see any goal to help PURE FTA members

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21262
Plymouth IS trying to help somebody about pure FTA...Click here...

if the fun bunch will just shut up and let him help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us